[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming your BBEG gets seriously messed up somehow, what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: cb8f9e64fdb0141260ffb14778287720.jpg (497 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
cb8f9e64fdb0141260ffb14778287720.jpg
497 KB, 1080x1440
Assuming your BBEG gets seriously messed up somehow, what is their contingency plan? Do they have a fallback base, or maybe another body they can use? Are they immortal and only need time for something to wear off?

Pic related.
>>
>>43977732
I bet he lost on purpose, just to get that body.

Maybe that was his plan all along.
>>
>>43977732
He Planewalks the fuck outta there
>>
>>43977732
Boobs are nice and all, but I don't like those... they are too big in comparison to her body in my humble opinion.
>>
>>43977832
>I bet he lost on purpose, just to get that body.
>FInally my dream comes true! Now I can be a slut!.
>>
>>43977732
My BBEG is a amorphus blob of ink and despair made solid who likes to take on a vaguely human form.

His contingency plan should he actually manage to get hurt is more or less 'welp fuck it time to go full shoggoth'
>>
>>43978510
Besides prudes, who would object to that?
>>
>>43977732
His contingency plan is to rematerialize/reassemble at his wife's castle on a distant island. Her's is to rematerialize at his. You'd have to destroy them both, and at nearly the same time. Otherwise his head would appear and he'd yell to "Pack the bags! We're getting the fuck out of Dodge!" and they'd teleport to another plane for a while.

Their relationship is a bit distant, but oddly comfortable and loving. They basically meet up very occasionally to share magical research notes and boink. It should also be mentioned that while these moments are basically their vulnerability, where they rematerialize (or even that they do rematerialize since they have yet to be physically killed) is a well kept secret.
>>
File: the cutest.png (293 KB, 457x426) Image search: [Google]
the cutest.png
293 KB, 457x426
>>43977732
MFW when deep down in his soul Bison is the purest Internet Anon who just wanted to be the little girl.
>>
File: Nyarlathotep 3.jpg (83 KB, 490x650) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep 3.jpg
83 KB, 490x650
>>43977732

My BBEG isn't particularly worried about being messed up with any degree of permanency.
>>
If he fails, he doesn't care if the world survives or not.
>>
>>43977832
>>43978510
>>43978772
Unfortunately, he never gets the chance to use that body, ever since it developed an identity and free will and left to join British intelligence. That's gotta suck, when you think about it. Your perfect vessel, created and groomed to be an unstoppable assassin and appointed as your most personal bodyguard, and she develops free will and just fucking leaves.
>>
>>43979342
His perfect vessel was a hot blonde with big tits and juicy thighs.

I can dig it.
>>
File: Sad Bison.jpg (64 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
Sad Bison.jpg
64 KB, 600x848
>>43979342
It's a sad fate for you average maniacal dictator bent on world domination who just wanted to live his dream.
>>
>>43977732
None really, beyond avoiding engagements he can't win. So far he's mostly been using his forces to raid lone ships and isolated colonies, and only when he gets his hands on what will be his ultimate weapon (an ancient xenotech battlestation capable of wiping out a decently sized fleet by itself) does he go on full offensive. At that point he believes nothing can stop him.
Of course, the true BBEG is not any mortal man, but an ancient alient conciousness that enacts its will through the halo artifacts and other Yu'vath relics, so if its the current meat-puppet dies it'll simply wait for however long it takes for a suitable pawn to show up and unearth one of its artefacts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.