[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tg/ I've never played the Warhammer RPGs, but what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Eversor.jpg (77 KB, 610x805) Image search: [Google]
Eversor.jpg
77 KB, 610x805
So /tg/ I've never played the Warhammer RPGs, but what would I need to do to set up a game where the entire party is composed of these guys [pic related]?
>>
>>43972519
Dark heresy Ascension.
Eversors make poor players characters because of their "24h berzerk rage/6 month in cryo - rinse and repeat" routine, though.
>>
"Roll 1d100"
"Oh! Okay uhhh my WS is...60! So I should roll anything under that right ?"

"What ?!"
"No roll 1d 100 to see how many people you kill..."

"But there's only 3 enem-"

"I SAID ROLL YOU BITCH, CASUALTIES ARE NOT A PROBLEM".
>>
some kind of action movie scenario, I guess

featuring Dante from Devil May Cry
>>
What situation would warrant more than one Eversor?
>>
File: 1436574482820.jpg (621 KB, 957x725) Image search: [Google]
1436574482820.jpg
621 KB, 957x725
>>43972577
That's exactly the kind of game the players want.
>>
>>43972633
killing the Emperor
>>
File: 1448286226986.jpg (150 KB, 638x574) Image search: [Google]
1448286226986.jpg
150 KB, 638x574
>>43972633
Double heresy
>>
Fuck it.

If you want to play a game with an Eversor assassin as the core character(s), try Everyone is John.
>>
>>43972723
>Everyone is Eversor
That seems like a legitemately accurate way to portray an eversor's mind, except everyone's objective is to kill things, but in different ways.
>>
We had a black crusade game once where we all played infiltrated imperial agents ; in the day we maimed, killed and raped like any other heretic, but during the night we plotted, spied and assassinated so the crusade was led by the worst leaders and that every warband would be at each other throat.

Maybe try something similar. Eversors could pass as Khornates, and that way you can have some plot aside from "level the whole zone" and still do lots of collateral damage.

>>43972633
I remember a short story (in white dwarf ?) about the briefing of approx. fourty imperial assassins before they are sent to kill Abaddon.
Turns out at the end that they do it every month and nobody ever comes back.
>>
>>43972519
How about, instead of doing an all Eversor group, you have each player be a different assassin? Could be cool seeing them work together.
>>
>>43973233
cool idea, but what if you have five players?
>>
>>43973289
There are more than 4 kinds of Assassins. The four are just the most well known.
iirc there is one based around using poisons and stuff, and another that focuses on hacking.
>>
>>43973289

There are two more assassin temples (at least) on top of the four common ones.

Vindicare, Eversor, Culexus, Callidus, Venenum and Vanus.
>>
>>43973445
They're supposed to be 7 IIRC
>>
>>43972519
Abaddon is kill.
>>
>>43973460

There was also...Maelorum I think? The one that dealt with Hybrids/Xenos/Mutant agents. Annnnd I think it was something like Temple Secretum - the ones that kept the Imperiums deepest secrets by any means available.
>>
>>43973233
How about you make it like 'Everyone is John' but with an Eversor? You have to try and keep him on track so that he can murder the right people, but he's easily distracted since he's full of drugs and zealotry.
>>
>>43973588
>>43972766
>>43972723

That's three for 'Everyone is Eversor'.
>>
>>43972636
This is a weird storyboard from Alan Moore's Biopic.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.