[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recruiting Henchmen/minions etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
How does your BBEG even Get an army of goons?
>>
There are some main ones I can think of:
>Is leader of a nation
>Hire mercenaries
>Makes them himself
>Animates them himself
>Allies an evil race

I personally prefer BBEGs to hire mercenaries.
>>
Well the BBEG for the campaign I'm going to run soon is a Hag so she makes a lot of them. Changeling daughters, constructs, aberrations, undead, etc. Aside from that she recruits a bunch of malicious fairies who need only be paid in the promise of being allowed to do horrible things to people.
>>
He's the head of one of the biggest guilds in the hive, he has the money.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
He offers free dental and the promise of destroying the homeland of the goon if they don't join him
>>
>>43967287
Time to write a goofy novel where the main character is a member of the mercenary squad hired by the BBEG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
>>
File: elf one eye.png (447 KB, 551x650) Image search: [Google]
elf one eye.png
447 KB, 551x650
Still has connections to elven terrorist cells and sympathizers. Also Her half-elf children to an extent (ignorant of the big picture) soon to include their children, and the mercs they hire.
>>
File: Anime-Girls-Wallpaper[1].jpg (335 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Anime-Girls-Wallpaper[1].jpg
335 KB, 1600x1200
>>43967261
>Ah, you must be here for the position of "henchman", right? We were expecting you.
>So what do you expect from your position?
>Don't worry, Krak'Gur the Destroyer is rather generous to his henchm-.. *ahem* henchpeople. You'll even get dental insurance for all those hero-related dental injuries!
>Do you have any experience in the field? Any other evil overlords you've served? Pacts with devils? Maybe stolen some candy from a baby?
>Kicking puppies, hmm? Interesting!
>What about extracurricular activities? Have you ever been part of an evil cult or a council of evil noblemen that tried to overthrow the rightful king?
>I see... that'll be an issue.
>Just to finish things off, I'll present you with a few hypothetical situations. Just tell me what you'd do.
>You have the hero surrounded. Instead of surrendering, he decides that you are the strongest in of all the henchmen present and challenges you to a duel. What do you do?
>You're guarding your employers secret base when four heavily armored stormtroopers try to enter. You can't see their faces and their visit wasn't scheduled. What do you do?
>You're working on your overlords latest doomsday device when an attractive individual of the gender of your preference sits down on your lap and proposes to make your wildest dreams come true. What do you do?
>.......
>I think we know enough. Don't call us, we'll call you.
>>
>>43967261
I run Shadowrun, everyone is doing a job. Unless they're gangers in which case they are paid in table scraps from the big boys table.
>>
>>43968001
>Ignore his duel challenge and dogpile the fucker with my comrades. Honour is for dead chumps
>Sound the alarm immediately!
>Kick her in the dick!
>>
>>43968001
>You're guarding your employers secret base when four heavily armored stormtroopers try to enter. You can't see their faces and their visit wasn't scheduled. What do you do?

Wait, wait! You mean I'm not supposed to act initially suspicious but cave quickly when they pull rank?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.