[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malcador was probably wiser than the emperor but his want of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Malcador was probably wiser than the emperor but his want of mixing in a few female Primarchs (Matriarchs?) probably would have just made things worse. Imagine a cat fight over Sanguinius or how much worse The lions and Lemon's feuding would be if a chick was spectating

Or Kruz just being creepy.
>>
>>43964571
What if Malcador is the Emperor's father?
>>
>>43964571
>cat fight over Sanguinius
I think they'd be more upset over how much better his hair is than theirs.
>>
>>43964571

It's pretty clear that Malcador IS the Emperor, guys. The corpse on the throne is Malcador and also the reason why the Emperor hasn't been seen - Emp's was just a very powerful hallucination that Malcador forced on people.
>>
>>43964571
Or we would have something like Sisters of Battle who handle super soldier bullshit but instead of having a lot of modifications like Space Marines or Grey Knights they use their faith. Matriarchs would've gotten shit done.
>>
File: i-want-to-believe.jpg (31 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-believe.jpg
31 KB, 600x750
>>43964932
>>
>>43964571
The female for Primarch would be Primarch, Anon. They're not Patriarch.
>>
>>43965249
This is correct. Primarch, as in prime, as in first. A female Primarch would still be the firstborn.
>>
>>43964571
I doubt any (hypothetical) female primarchs would have fought over the male ones given that they would be siblings.
>>
>>43964571
>Imagine a cat fight over Sanguinius

Are you suggesting they would have incestual thoughts about their brothers?
>>
>>43965438
Just like one of my japanese animes
>>
>>43964932
I like this idea.
>>
>>43965438

Also that the GUYS were not already doing that.
>>
Now i want to imagine how all the female primarchs looked
>>
>>43965541

Who?
>>
>>43965567
Like Sisters of Battle?
>>
>>43965599
Really tall sisters of Battle
>>
>>43965599
I mean they would all look different if they too would have been taken to other planets
>>
>>43964932
Seconding this idea. Maybe The Emperor was even just this project Malcador made, the prototype for the Storm Warriors and the Primarchs. The Perfect man, the Vitruvian ideal. GIRUGAMESH
>>
>>43965453
>"I hope Sanguinuis-senpai notices me today"
>>
>>43964932

I always believed this or at the very least that the Emperor was Malcador's psyk manifestation so powerful that it came to have life of its own.
>>
>>43964571
>female Primarchs (Matriarchs?)
No. Just Primarchs, which means "first ruler" or something.
What you think of is patriarch (ruling father).
>>
>>43964932
>also the reason why the Emperor hasn't been seen

But the Emperor has been seen.
>>
>>43969552
Yeah Jaq Draco spoke to him
>>
>>43964571
No, you see, the female primarchs would have been designated spouses for the male ones, to help them get their raging autism under control
Really, they'd be primates
>>
>>43969959
nice
>>
File: WH Colour.jpg (923 KB, 1997x1091) Image search: [Google]
WH Colour.jpg
923 KB, 1997x1091
>>43964571

He wanted to make them all women. Not sure how that would have turned out, though I feel it may have looked like pic related.
>>
>>43964571
I find threads like this a pretty sad reminder of how few women my fellow fa/tg/uys interact with.
>>
>>43964571
Female primarchs would still be primarchs you utter retard, they aren't called patriarchs
Jesus Christ
>>
>>43969959
>Designated spouse of Angron
>Looks literaly like fembarian from Diablo III only bulkier and in power armor
>Toxic gases on her planet of upbringing made females of most species hyperaggresive
>Human population was literally amazon land with males used as rape-toys and servants
>Due to long exposure and her unique Primarch physiology she is mentally always on her period x100
>Meets her designated fiancee Angron
>RAGE
>They fight for five solar cycles
>Elements of broken powerarmor flying everywhere
>Their fight seemlessly becomes FRENZYSEX as they are finally naked
>"Pull my Butcher's Nails, you crazy bitch"

I have just entered my Magical Realm sorry.
>>
>>43970724
> during their hatefucking as many as a million have died
> kharn once got involved and a whole sector was wiped out in the brutal threeway
>>
>>43964862
Because the Emperor was born from the simultaneous death of numerous of Earth's most powerful shamans that formed into a new being. Unless Malcador is the one father for all of those mortal shamans and was some how immortal himself and .... well, then no.

But, it's more likely that the Emperor was just a pychic manifestation produced by Malcador simply because he knew that humans and their warriors needed that sort of Leader and would follow it over him. And then he would just use it to appoint him it's number 2. This would explain all the character flaws the Emperor had that he shouldn't have had. They were just Malcador's. He is just one uber socio path.
>>
>>43970987

/tg/ at its finest.
>>
>>43971279

Or the Emperor was a Tulpa created by Malcador so strong that it manifested in real life. But over time degraded and show obvious cases of bad judgement.

I mean both big e and big m were alpha psykers right?
>>
>>43971513
They were both alpha+++++++++++++ psykers
>>
>>43971513
Yeah but emps was far stronger. The Big E us on a psychic power level of the chaos gods
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.