[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exalted Quest (Session 101)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Maka Character Sheet 1.jpg (309 KB, 1119x982) Image search: [Google]
Maka Character Sheet 1.jpg
309 KB, 1119x982
The red-eyed, silver-haired woman takes you aside. A wry smile dances on her lips, but you can't shake the feeling of being a little mouse being played with by a very large cat.

After putting some distance between yourself and the others, you glance back at them and you notice that she doesn't seem to have moved at all: she's still there, standing next to Sol, chatting amicably with Tia (who seems to know her) and Amata (who seems even more stressed out now).

You look back at her. There's two? Actually, they look quite a bit different, but you still FEEL like they're the same person. Goddess. Whatever.

"You're Luna." You dare a guess.

"That was easy." She grins.

Every time you look aside, even just for a split-second, and then back at her, she looks a bit different, though she's still perfectly recognizable. It's very disconcerting. You can't help but keep looking back at the other... the other her, who is now playfully ruffling Tia's hair. You can hear them talking, but it's not clear what they're saying.

"Your" Luna snaps her fingers to call you to attention, and you tear yourself off from the distraction.

"Y-yes?"

"I know you're not my responsibility." She starts, shooting off a glance back at the rest of the group herself. "But since Sol decided to crown you, there's some things you should probably know. About Lunars."

>About Lunars in general, or you mean about Tia?
>What should I know?
>Why me? I mean, you said it yourself, I'm not a Lunar. I can barely understand what they're thinking sometimes.
>(other?)
>>
>>43962668
Something Tia can't tell us?

Great to finally see you back EF, way too excited for this.
>>
>>43962668
>>Why me? I mean, you said it yourself, I'm not a Lunar. I can barely understand what they're thinking sometimes.
>>
>>43962668
Would it be dangerous to ask
>What do you think I need to know?
I don't know what the rules are to dealing with Luna.
>>
>Who are we?
Maka, an exiled noble Exalted as a Zenith-caste Solar. Queen of Gem, now ruling the western island of Tianna. You have gathered a vast amount of allies and friends, and defeated every threat to Tianna up to now.
You recently discovered that Tianna is actually an artificial island, built around a First Age Titan: an almighty flying fortress. Your forces have crushed the Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water, a Deathlord who tried to usurp its power for himself.
And now, on the day of your wedding, the Unconquered Sun Himself appeared to you and crowned you Princess of Creation, asking you to be an example for others in these dark times.

>Solar? Zenith? I don't know Exalted...
This quest is as newbie-friendly as possible, and I want it to work as a newbie's intro to Exalted. If you have ANY question, ask in thread. For the setting, google "1d4chan exalted".

>Archive?
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Solar%20Quest

>System?
Dicepool-like system. When performing an action, everyone rolls 1d10 when posting. the first X rolls are considered, where X is equal to attribute + ability.

>XP?
Attributes cost [current score x5] xp. Abilities cost [current score x3] xp, except Zenith costing [(current score x3) -1]. Charms cost 10 xp, except for Zenith-based charms (related to charisma and physical/mental fortitude) which cost 8 xp. At the end of every "session" (thread) you will be presented with a list of possible acquisitions.

>Twitter?
@exaltedfag

>Any questions?
http://ask.fm/Exaltedfag

New System Info: http://pastebin.com/pvAZpsJ6
Characters info (player-made): http://pastebin.com/5WnD47jp
Quest in ebook format (player-made): https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxjjb8e50xs52fq/Exalted%20Quest%20-%20Threads%2001-86%20%5Bpdf%5D.rar?dl=0
>>
Sorry, guys, but my connection is fucked up today, and i can't post images reliably. the first post took me seven or so tries to get through and the second part of the sheet, which is a larger image, just isn't happening.
>>
>>43962668
>that Crown of Thunders Maka
>those Elder Essence stats
I don't know which is making my dick harder.
>>
>>43962668

>>43962748
I guess we can wait till next time to decide on adding new outfits to KGD.
>>
File: 1447793833179.jpg (490 KB, 1469x1134) Image search: [Google]
1447793833179.jpg
490 KB, 1469x1134
>>43962748
Here's the version you posted at the end of the last thread, I don't think we bought any new charms so it should still be accurate.
>>
>>43962668
>What should I know?
>>
>>43962668
>>About Lunars in general, or you mean about Tia?
>>What should I know?
Gods are speaking, and this is no jumped-up two-bit river or mountain spirit that styles itself as such.
sorry EF, but that new OP just looks nothing like how i imagine Maka to look-way too flabby and soft compared to the amazon queen image i have.
>>
>>43962668

Those boobs in the OP have crossed the line from sexy to disturbing
>>
File: Maka (Crown of Thunders).png (607 KB, 1000x1468) Image search: [Google]
Maka (Crown of Thunders).png
607 KB, 1000x1468
>>43962781
Last thread EF said we could have the Crown of Thunders permanently manifested for 1C. Given that it improves both Social and Physical combat, is there any reason NOT to do that?

>>43962840
>>43962875
Stop whining
>>
>>43962890
I'm all for it actually. but with a base dicepool of 12 we don't really need it, but I think it's really cool and I like it.
>>
>>43962840
>>43962875
I agree it looks silly and cartoony but last thread it got one more vote I think.
>>
>>43962890
If that's your definition of whining, then I don't think you've ever seen children.
>>
We still have those 6 Background points to spend in case anyone forgot. Last thread there was a sort of consensus for this spread:
>2 points - Mentor 6
>2 points - Cult 4
>1 point - Contacts (Gem) 1
>1 point - Resources 5

But I was thinking, instead of that last point of Resources, which I think we'll get from taking over the Neck anyway, how about we upgrade our new gloves and boots to give them that shield form we talked about before or maybe even that piledriver attack that was mentioned.
>>
>>43962890
LOOK AT THOSE DICE POOLS.
>>
>>43962924
Half of Maka's dicepool is equal to the max a mortal could do. Motherfucking half.

Holy shit that's awesome.
>>
>>43962890
>Last thread EF said we could have the Crown of Thunders permanently manifested for 1C

You can do that with all charms and effects that require Commit motes and have a lasting effect, remember. You could, for example, keep Solar Hero Style or Armored in Righteousness Stance committed semi-permanently if you wanted.

The advantage is that you can't be caught by surprise without them. The disadvantage is that you have less free Commit motes and are therefore less versatile.
>>
>>43962913
You're complaining about something that we already decided last thread, in which EF explained his reasoning for doing it just to contrary.
That's whining.

>>43962918
I'd much rather have
>2 points -Mentor 6
>2 Points - Familiar 6
>1 Point - Contacts (Gem) 1
>1 Point Cult 3
>>
>>43962840
>>43962875
>>43962890

If I was present in the last thread I would have voted against it so let me express my displeasure now. The picture is horrid.
>>
>>43962944
>2 Points - Familiar 6
Absolutely god damn not. Oops.
>>
>>43962956
I wasn't present for the last thread and I love it.
It's pretty much exactly what I pictured Maka looking like.
>>
>>43962962
Explain why you so against making someone who is 100% loyal to us more powerful
>>
>>43962967

Seriously? Don't the proportions seem unnatural?
>>
>>43962967
So you picture her as a cartoonish bimbo?
>>
>>43962976
This is Exalted.
>>
>>43962976
Yes they do, and that's how I imagined them ever since we hit Social 4 and became inhumanly sexy.
>>
>>43962984
So?
>>
>>43962988
But unnatural isn't sexy, anon (unless you're a demon or raksha, maybe)
>>
>>43962983
In appearance, yeah kinda. I pictured her having a figure it would be literally impossible for a human to have.
>>
>>43963001
That's your opinion and your entitled to it. I happen to find impossible and unnatural proportions sexy, and you're not going to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>43962983
>>43962984
>>43963005
It's like every justified negative stereotype of Exalted players AND questfags in one place. Incredible.
>>
>>43962972
Because she literally just gained a power boost and increasing a Fae's power so much so fast is irresponsible?

She might not even mean to do anything intentionally malicious, but with a Raksha's wyldly different mindset and morals what she does to stay loyal could have dangerous repercussion on out friends and subjects
>>
>>43963022
Have you seen the shit that gets posted in /exg/ for character art?
>>
>>43962918
>how about we upgrade our new gloves and boots to give them that shield form we talked about before or maybe even that piledriver attack that was mentioned
I don't really mind, but I'd like to hear from EF if it's possible and what kind of stats it'll have before really making a decision.
>>
>>43962944
And now you're making assumptions. That was my first post this thread, and the only rhing I've said in either thread about the art is that EF should use whichever one he prefers, though having one for one sheet and one for the other would be a nice compromise for people.
>>
>>43963045
That was the intent last thread, but it seems EF's connection is causing trouble for him.
>>
>>43962929
I mean, I was talking about her tits, but yes her actual dice pools are pretty damn good.
>>
>>43963064
I was too
>>
>>43963025
I disagree and think it would be fine.
But the main reason I want to upgrade it now is because it will in the future be much easier to improve the rating of our other backgrounds than it would be to improve our familiar rating. Power up Silk without spending these points on it will be a huge pain in the ass.
>>
>>43963060
Oh yeah, wasn't trying to accuse him or anything. I know he was planning to do that, unfortunately we don't have an up-to-date version of page two with the old art, so anon posted what we had. Not EF's fault his internet is shafting him.
>>
"About Lunars in general, or you mean about Tia?"

"Well, both." She replies, and her appearance shifts subtly again. "It has to do with all Lunars, but Tia is a very good example. I'm sure you most have wondered why I decided, when the Exaltations were first created, to link each Lunar to one Solar. I'm sure you must've wondered why I decided to give them what's, effectively, a permanent weak point."

You glance back at Tia. Some memories flash back past your eyes ...Yeah, you could say that you're her weak point.

"...I'll admit I've been wondering about that."

She lifts two fingers. "Two reasons. Both are connected to the fact that Lunars are shapeshifters whose powers are based on the animal kingdom. First, this lets them overcome some of their limitations. Secondly, this this gives them access to greater strengths."

"...I'm not sure I follow." You mumble.

She knows you don't. "Solars are based on the excellency that can be found in mankind, while Lunars are based on the excellency of animals and beasts." She starts explaining. "The best Lunar politician, ruler or emperor will never be as good as the best Solar politician, ruler or emperor. Animals have smaller, closer, less abstract societies than humans. That's their focus. Oh, when it's about managing a unit, a tribe, a village, even a city, a Lunar can be your equal or even superior. But the larger things become, the more they'll struggle. It's just not something they were meant to work with, just like you weren't meant to shapeshift."

That... makes sense. "So... the idea is that by working together, in pairs, we'd support each other." You realize.

She nods, but seems to have something else on her mind. A wave of sadness, or perhaps nostalgia, washes over her face. "...The second reason is because... well, Lunars are still fundamentally human. Changing your shape... affects you."

(cont.)
>>
>>43962890
I'm for it. After we're done with Sol and Luna though, wearing it in front of them seems like it would be in bad taste, and it wouldn't really impress them much anyway.
>>
>>43963197
I'm not entirely opposed, but I'd prefer to use only when we're doing queenly shit.

Also Exalted quest hype
>>
>>43963197
>wearing it in front of them seems like it would be in bad taste
I don't think so, I mean UCS gave us the thing, wearing it in front of him is just like a daughter showing off a new dress to her dad. DAUGHTER ZONED.
>>
"You mean, the mind?"

"If you transform into a dog, you will have a human mind and soul in a dog's body. Every time you change your shape, your mind and soul must also change a bit to adapt, but not change so much that you forget yourself." She sighs. "Some Lunars do just that... they forget themselves. And then the Wyld makes things worse. That's how the Chimeras happen."

"...But how does the Solar Bond help with that?"

"It gives the Lunar a fixed point to anchor his mind around." She explains. "So, in a way, it's a good thing that Tia is so single-mindedly obsessed with you. It makes her a lot stronger. She can push her powers a lot further than many other Lunars."

"One time she seriously wanted to chop my legs off to keep me from getting into trouble." You point out.

Luna giggles, apparently finding that very funny. "You take the bad with the good. Lunars have all sorts of different Solar Bonds for this reason: it's a good thing, but not without a darker side."

You mull over this for a bit. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you never saw Tia as an annoyance to get rid of, or as a useful pawn to use dispassionately, or as a crazy person to keep under control. Solars... The old Solars didn't have a good track record for this sort of things." She grins, showing sharp, pearl-white teeth. "I would've talked the Golden Dumbass Sol Invictus out of this whole charade if I didn't feel like you were the right person for this role."

"...Role?" What role is she talking about? Then you understand. "...Because now that I got the crown..."

"...You're a symbol of the return of the Solars. You can bet a lot of Lunars will be very interested in you. A few of them have very, very bad memories of their Solars, and others have heard the horror stories."

"What would I do about them?" You wonder. "I'd like to reassure them... but maybe it's not a bad idea for them to be distrustful of some Solars..."

She shrugs. "It's up to you."

(cont.)
>>
>Ask her another question (what?)
>Return to Sol Invictus, Tia and Amata
>(Other?)
>>
>>43963220
>>Return to Sol Invictus, Tia and Amata
I don't have any questions, thank her and go back.
>>
>>43963210
>are there any particular lunars you recommend i be careful around?

I'm >>43962840 and i was just trying to give my opinion on the art because EF wanted feedback last thread and i was only present for the OP of last thread, what with being midnight in aussieland. I don't much mind what the OP image is, i was just giving my two cents. Please don't take giving an opinion as an attack. Anyway, going to sleep now, please don't overly offend Luna or get our shiny new crown confiscated
>>
>>43963220
>>Return to Sol Invictus, Tia and Amata

Except on maybe commenting how Tia knows her or why Amata was worried about us coming to Yu Shan, I can't think of anything.
>>
>>43963220
That's one of the better descriptions of the Bond I've heard at least.
>>
>>43963201
I thought that at first, but then I noticed it gave us a bonus to Social AND Physical combat, so it essentially boosts two of our three attributes when we wear it.
Plus it looks really cool, and this being Exalted, that may be the most important reason of all.

>>43963210
>the Golden Dumbass Sol Invictus
I wonder what talking in spoiler sounds like. It sounds more like something one of the Maidens would do than something Luna would.

>>43963220
Ask what she wants her part of the temple in Pearl to look like, the Lunar we asked about it was supremely unhelpful.
>>
>>43963220
>>
>>43963210
Fucking 4chan ate my post
>"I would've talked the Golden Dumbass Sol Invictus
What does talking in spoilers sound like?
It seems more like something the Maidens would do than something Luna would.

>>43963220
Ask what she wants in her part of the temple at Pearl, the Lunar we asked about it wasn't very helpful.
>>
>>43963254
I know, right? The only thing I remember from the lore is that Sol didn't want Lunars to outshine his Solars so he demanded the bond. This adds a lot more to it. Most excellent, EF!
And maybe I'm just weak on the lore
>>
>>43962781
>>43962668

Wait, didn't we all vote that one of the images should keep the old picture? I'm pretty sure that was almost unanimous, people were just arguing about which one it should be.
>>
>>43963220
>>
>>43962668
Why, hello there, sexy~
I missed the quest, welcome back EF.
>>
>>43963278
Do you even read the posts you quote before quoting them?
>>
>>43963278
He couldn't post the other picture do to file size
>>
>>43963267
>Ask what she wants in her part of the temple at Pearl, the Lunar we asked about it wasn't very helpful.
Oh, I'll second this.
>>
>>43963278
>I don't read the thread before commenting
EF's internet is being shit and he couldn't post the second one so someone else posted the old one from last thread.

>>43963259
More like Zaan said Luna wouldn't really care about an actual temple and he's right, she's like THE nature goddess, city temples probably don't interest her much. Not that I'm against asking her, just saying.
>>
>>43963278
You might want to actually read. Ef's internet is shitting on him, so he couldn't post the.second page. Some other anon posted the version from last thread so we could reference it.
>>
>>43963076
Damn. I was in the camp against boosting Silk, but you make a good point. At least we have a threat to think about it before we vote.
>>
>>43963278
This:
>>43963306
>>43963297

>>43963269
No, this view of the Solar Bond is not canon, it's my personal interpretation.
>>
>>43963305
I know, but there must have been SOME temples to her in the First Age. You know, before they were replaced with monuments to the Solar's Egos. What were they like?
>>
>>43962918
>But I was thinking, instead of that last point of Resources, which I think we'll get from taking over the Neck anyway, how about we upgrade our new gloves and boots to give them that shield form we talked about before or maybe even that piledriver attack that was mentioned.
I'm on board with that, I'm still really against upping Silk
>>
>>43963269
That's the one from the book yeah, which is total bullshit, UCS worried that his dudes won't match up to Luna's? Who is this faker
>>
>>43963326
So you're for draining demanses and feeding her our citizens?
Because that's the only other way we've found so far to power her up.
>>
>>43963326
I'm against upping her too, there's honestly no point and we need the other resources more.
>>
>>43963337
I'm against powering her up period. There's no real need to get her so powerful with all our allies and arsenals and a powerful fae will only scare our subjects and make future allies suspicious of what were going to do with her, but if you realyl want to power her up there's always the obvious choice of eating other fae that we still haven't done at all yet.
>>
>>43963337
She's strong enough for now. We can focus on a ton of other things.
>>
>>43963339
I'm against upping her but mainly because I don't trust a Fae.

She's become phenomenally powerful very very quickly and I just plain don't trust her. I mean when she was away from us she decided it was appropriate to create a theatrical torture camp for captured skullstonian soldiers.
>>
File: Tia castemark.jpg (179 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tia castemark.jpg
179 KB, 1000x1500
"I was wondering..." You ask Luna.

"Yes?"

"Is there anything in particular you'd like in your part of the temple we're planning on building in Pearl?"

She just shrugs. "Surprise me."

...That sounded a lot like a polite "I don't care". Let's try something different.

"Are there any particular Lunars you recommend I be careful around?"

She smiles. "All of them."

Then, you notice Sol waving at you from the other side of the massive dome, gesturing at you to "come here".

Giving up on Luna's cryptic answers, you head back. Amata seems to have finished reading that letter she received, and is pocketing it.

As soon as you get back, Tia looks straight at you. "Hey, Maka."

"...Yes?"

"Can you put on the crown?"

>Put on the Crown
>Don't put on the Crown
>Ask why
>(Other?)
>>
>>43963398
>Put on the Crown
Boop
>>
>>43963398
>>Put on the Crown
>>
>>43963398
>>Put on the Crown
>>
>>43963398
>>Put on the Crown
>>
>>43962944
What about bumping Manse to N/A? Like a personal benediction from Sol Invinctus. He did already make a personal appearance in the heart of Pearl. Kind of.
>>
>>43963398
>Put on the Crown
Show off, give them a PCP light show and a neat little song.
>>
>>43963220
>There is one Lunar I believe I will have to fight and kill. Ma Ha Tsucchi.
Is she cool with killing crazy old lunars?
>>
>>43963398
>Put on the Crown
>Tia with castemark pic
Holy shit, does Tia get a bump from the Crown as well from being our Lunar Mate?
>>
>>43963423
Ooh, I don't think we could power it up that much, but Legendary Solar Manse would be really cool, plus we could install some new powers like boosting all our rolls while were in Pearl or just being super cool.

>>43962918
I'd change my vote to
>2 points -Mentor 6
>2 Points - Manse 6
>1 Point - Contacts (Gem) 1
>1 Point Cult 3
>>
>>43963441
Or something from that Luna gave her just now or she might have activated some charm for a thing.
>>
We don't need Mentor 6. It's not going to change anything much. And would be better as a reward for doing a good job instead of XP. A plot related reward for doing good.
>>
>>43963444
I'd personally prefer one more point in cult, the extra essence would be nice.
>>
>>43963398
>>43963425
I'll second making it pretty
>>
>>43963398
>Put on the Crown
and I'll +1 >>43963425, without RS here, we're under our Magical Girl quota.
>>
>>43963477
Plot related rewards still cost XP.
>>
Isn't Influence in Gem a good idea too? She's the princess, there must be someone who will be happy with her return.
>>
>>43963516
Putting a point in Contacts seems like a pretty popular choice, so I wouldn't worry about that. Though I wonder if maybe we could generalize to Contacts (South)? Gotta get leads on the Shrike one way or another.
>>
>>43962918
What about Allies 5 or? That would probably give us a few brotherhoods of outcast DB.
>>
>>43963479
If we upgrade up to Mental 4 and only go up to Cult 3 that will give us 10 Commit essence, with our current charms our combat suite is this:

Lesser Crown of Thunders 1C
Solar Hero Style 1C
Fivefold Bulwark Stance 1C
Armored in Righteousnses Stance 1C/2C

And then we have these other possible options if we need them:
Heroism-Encouraging Presence 1C
Majestic Radiant Presence/Inspired Performance Style 1C
Spirit-Cutting Attack 1C

If we ever need to go full out we would still have enough essence to spare
>>
>>43963516
It's weird, but Influence isn't area specific, Contacts is the only Background that is.
>>
>>43963557
Gah, I just noticed you wrote influence. Forgive my dumb.
>>
File: THE UNCONQUERED SUN.jpg (374 KB, 822x1300) Image search: [Google]
THE UNCONQUERED SUN.jpg
374 KB, 822x1300
You focus your power and let the Crown's light radiate from your head. You feel again the tingle of Essence fill your body with warmth. You let the Essence out, in a show of light and power around you. You make it look good for her.

Tia smiles broadly. "My wife is the princess of Creation." She repeats to herself, as if that's only now sinking in.

"Did Luna give you something, too?" You wonder, noticing her castemark lighting up.

She shows you her right hand, where you see a slender Moonsilver ring around her finger, made from three interlocking bands. She gently takes your hand, and drops another ring, identical except made from Orichalcum, in your palm.

"...A ring?" You wonder.

"She said it was an old tradition."

"Well, it dated back to the early First Age." Amata smiles, showing you a third ring, also made similarly, but forged in a metal that seems to be made out of molten rainbows. "It was popular for a while. They keep us connected. We'll always know where each other is just by thinking, so they're quite useful."

That's not quite what you meant, but it is nice. The ring fits your finger perfectly, and is so slim that wouldn't get in the way when fighting.

"IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO RETURN TO CREATION." The Unconquered Sun puts a hand on your shoulder. "THE GATE CAN ONLY STAY OPEN FOR SO LONG."

>Before we go, I need to ask you something...
>Return to Creation.
>>
So uh, who is the artist for the OP's picture?
>>
>>43963574
>>Return to Creation.
Hug him, try not spill spaghetti out our cleavage
>>
>>43963574
>>Return to Creation.
>>
>>43963562
>Mental 4
I was pulling for that last thread. Need that sweet sweet Essence.

>>43963574
>Return to Creation.
It was nice to meet Luna for the first time, and to finaly see UCS in person.
To bad Venus couldn't be here.
>>
>>43963589
>spill spaghetti out cleavage onto Unconquered Sun and run through the portal
>>
>>43963574
>>Return to Creation.
Thank you again UCS, we won't let you down, Solars can be good again, not just Maka, but all of us. Tell Nysela we said Hi and we'll see her soon.
>>
>>43963601
>Tell Nysela we said Hi and we'll see her soon.
She's going to hit us with the bat again when she hears about this, isn't she?
>>
File: 1380855707430.jpg (26 KB, 474x335) Image search: [Google]
1380855707430.jpg
26 KB, 474x335
>>43963574
>She shows you her right hand, where you see a slender Moonsilver ring around her finger, made from three interlocking bands. She gently takes your hand, and drops another ring, identical except made from Orichalcum, in your palm.
>Well, it dated back to the early First Age." Amata smiles, showing you a third ring, also made similarly, but forged in a metal that seems to be made out of molten rainbows. "It was popular for a while. They keep us connected. We'll always know where each other is just by thinking, so they're quite useful."
Thank you so much EF
>>
>>43963574
>If the other exalted misbehave, I have your permission to kick their ass, right?
>>
File: 1431475354917.jpg (25 KB, 229x231) Image search: [Google]
1431475354917.jpg
25 KB, 229x231
>>43963612
She's gonna be so mad and Maka is going to be so smug.
>>
>>43963574
>Return to Creation.
Can't think of anything else to add.
>>
>>43963582
ReiDuran. You can find his blog at http://reisartjunk.tumblr.com/. (NSFW).
>>
>>43963621
When was the last time she got a headpat?
>>
File: Maka and Nysela.gif (337 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Maka and Nysela.gif
337 KB, 250x250
>>43963621
>smug
>Not fangirling with her about Senpai's four strong arms around us in a hug
>>
>>43963574
>>43963601
>Tell Nysela we said Hi and we'll see her soon.
Yea, say hi to Nysela
>>
>>43963629
>Male Maka

Oh, O-Oh myyyyyyy
>>
>>43963653
After she gets all her jelly out of her.
>>
>>43962890
Woot?
Did her breasts grew during the quest?
How?
>>
>>43963599
I agree, we should end this scene as we began it.
>>
>>43963629
>>43963662
Amata is going to get so fucking pregnant.
>>
>>43963668
Literally everytime we increased out Social stat
>>
>>43963668
>This may seem like a silly/shallow question, but with social 6 did the makas increase in size too?

>It is, and, yes.

From his ask
>>
>>43963668
Our Social stat is an amalgamation of three stats from the tabletop. Charisma, Manipulation, and Appearance. That last one is the reason Maka's makas are so big.
>>
>>43963601
>>43963612
>>43963621
>>43963635
>>43963653
>>43963656
>>43963664
Maka and Nysela bonding over how they've been Daughter-and-Little-Sister-Zoned respectively when?
>>
>>43963697
But fluff wise how this is explained?
>>
>>43963662
Maka can finally use her Heaven Thunder Hammer
>>
>>43963731
Essence.
>>
>>43963731
Solar magic hoohah Essence
>>
>>43963731
One theory is that they're essence containers

Another is just that the Makas are awesome
>>
File: 1426494905588.jpg (1 MB, 1452x1599) Image search: [Google]
1426494905588.jpg
1 MB, 1452x1599
>>43963732
>>
You hug him. He's hot to the touch.

Confused by how sudden you were, he freezes up for a moment, before putting his arms around you back, and caressing your head.

"...I'll see you again, right?"

"OF COURSE YOU WILL." He replies.

"Tell Nysela... Tell Nysela we said hi and we'll see her soon."

He chuckles. "I THINK SHE'S GETTING EVERYTHING READY RIGHT NOW. THAT GIRL WORKS SO HARD."

"And... If the other Exalted misbehave..."

"YOU SHOULD KICK THEIR ASSES."

"I have your permission?"

"YOU DON'T NEED IT."

There is no good way to leave, you realize. You just want to stay here. But even Amata and Tia are staring at your embarrassingly long hug and awkwardly waiting.

Not knowing exactly what to do in this situation, you let go of Sol and run back to the portal screaming "I MUST GO NOW CREATION NEEDS ME"

A few confusing minutes ensue, during which all you can pay attention to is your drumming, deafening heartbeat. Your legs and arms shiver, and you can FEEL your Essence, increased by the Crown, burning inside of you and almost going out of control. Flashes of light and color fill your vision, voices and noises dance in your ears, and you forget which way is up and which is down.

Then, you realize that you're back in the Manse, surrounded by all your guests. You've been laid down on the buffet table, which someone at least had the good sense to partially clear.
And Tia is keeping the concerned crowd at bay, shouting: "It's alright, people! I know CPR."

>Stand back up, calm people down, show that you're alright.
>Pretend you're still out.
>(Other?)
>>
>>43963772
Hold that kiss for the ceremony honey.
>>
>>43963772
I'm not sure if I believe Tia knows CPR, but I do know that isn't what she was intending to do regardless.
>>
>>43963731
To be clear it's not just her boobs, everytime we increase our Social score Maka has grown prettier and prettier, fluff wise this can be explained as our body reacting to our essence, but even in the tabletop it's kinda hard to rectify since it's not always about getting pretty.
>>
>>43963629
Holy shit that Male Maka is MANLY.

and kinda reminded me of Dark Schneider for a moment.
>>
>>43963772
Oh Maka you fucking nerd

>>43963807
Social 6 baby, it means more than just getting really pretty.
>>
File: Male_Maka.png (552 KB, 807x1200) Image search: [Google]
Male_Maka.png
552 KB, 807x1200
>>43963807
Maka is the most feminine of women and the most manly of men
>>
>>43963807
>Holy shit that Male Maka is MANLY.
Right?

It makes me want to go out and beat up a sea monster with Tia or something
>>
File: 1441741320885.gif (3 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
1441741320885.gif
3 MB, 298x224
>>43963772
>>Stand back up, calm people down, show that you're alright.

>Not knowing exactly what to do in this situation, you let go of Sol and run back to the portal screaming "I MUST GO NOW CREATION NEEDS ME"

Pfffffft hahahahahaha
>>
>>43963818
Male Maka can MAN with the best of them, like Guts, Kenshiro Jonathan Joestar and Dark Schneider.

Women swoon and throw thenselves at his feet wherever he walks.
>>
>>43963807
We agreed that Dark Schneider was going to be the main inspiration for the design.
>>
>>43963840
You do realize this means we need to make Maka learn sorcery now, don't you?
>>
>>43963849
No need to go that far, we should totally get his clothes though, we can spare one of our new slots for them.
>>
>>43963772
>"I MUST GO NOW CREATION NEEDS ME"
I can just imagine Luna bursting out laughing at that while Sol just glares at her.
>>
>>43963772
>>
>>43963772
I just remembered our dress got ruined, O hope we have a back up somewhere.
>>
File: 1426072053757.jpg (970 KB, 1690x2846) Image search: [Google]
1426072053757.jpg
970 KB, 1690x2846
>>43963897
I'm sure we can come up with something if we have to
>>
>>43963772
>Grab her and kiss her.
>>
>>43963849
You have my vote.
>>
Well. Either Tia doesn't know CPR and the situation will quickly spiral out of control, or she actually does know how to do it. And you're not sure what scenario you're more afraid of.

You stand up, head still spinning, and gesture to everyone: "It's okay! I'm all right. I'm fine."

The crowd seems to relax for a moment, then begins to roar with screams and chatter when they see your crown.

And, with that, the... the ceremony is pretty much over, in chaos. Everyone starts talking, people try to approach you with a billion questions, the room seems to dance left and right. You see your circlemates (with Valeriana still stumbling drunk) walk up to you and try their best to keep things under control.

With your head still spinning and your heart still beating like crazy, you take a few steps towards the middle of the room. You realize your body is still adjusting to its new Essence, granted by the Crown, and your Anima is flaring irregularly, with flashes and fireworks of golden light shooting out of your body every now and then.

>...I should take a break. I'll come back here when things have calmed down.
>Forcefully try and calm down the guests, so the three of you can explain everything.
>(Other?)
>>
File: YuriCam-1-186.png (744 KB, 1404x2000) Image search: [Google]
YuriCam-1-186.png
744 KB, 1404x2000
>>43963910
>no blue dress
Not good, we'll have to improvise
>>
>>43963955
>>Forcefully try and calm down the guests, so the three of you can explain everything.
Use the Crown to make ourselves more convincing!
>>
>>43963955
>Forcefully try and calm down the guests, so the three of you can explain everything.
Pop IPS and tell everyone to relax
>>
>>43963955

>There is a perfectly logical explanation as to why I am here in front of you naked, and it's not the one you think it is!
>>
>>43963858
Dark Schneider's clothes consist of either a tunic with some little decoration, post apocalyptic almost-bondage-straps, Dark Fantasy Hero version, or just plain shirtless with tricked out pants.

Which ones do you prefer?
>>
>>43963955
We have the stats.
>>
>>43963985
>a shirtless choice
Maka didn't completely change
>>
>>43963955
Gotta be in control.
>>
>>43963955
Don't accidentally break everyone Maka
>>
>>43963985
I can't decide between Post Apocalytic magical bondage straps Maka and shirtless Maka in tight pants.

Wait, Shirtless Maka in tight leather pants is definitely sexier. I vote for that.
>>
File: Karas.jpg (265 KB, 686x1000) Image search: [Google]
Karas.jpg
265 KB, 686x1000
"Alright! ALRIGHT! Calm down everyone!" You scream above the din of the crowd, amplified by the vaulted walls of the focal chamber.

Bit by bit, the chaos dies down. In the middle of this scene of mayhem, the detail of Zaan stuffing his mouth full of chocolate cake catches you offguard for a second.

You cough to clear your throat, and then, with Amata's help, explain what just happened to everyone.

You have to admit, it sounds pretty incredible now that you're saying it out loud. But everyone has seen the gate, and everyone has seen the Crown, and you suspect that even people who never heard about the Crown of Thunders instinctively recognize it, judging by everyone's reaction.

At the end of the explanation, Mikahil has a grin going practically from ear to ear.

Karas, who has been helping you keep the crowd in check, walks up to you, still a bit shocked himself. He touches the Crown with a finger, and suddenly pulls it back when it shocks him. "...This is amazing. You- oh, I don't even know what to say." He grins, massaging his finger. "Princess of Creation."

"This is huge." Radiant Starfall nods. "And it probably means that the Realm will be all over us in a week."

"I think that even the Realm will be more careful than that." Karas replies. "But, hey. We'll worry about that tomorrow." He grabs a glass full of wine and raises it high into the air. "For now, I'd say... to the new Princess of Creation!"

With the wedding back under control, and the ceremony over, the feast can pick up from where it left. There's still a lot of delicious food, after all.

However, you're even more the focus of everyone's attention. If you just hang around, you'll be mobbed until tomorrow.

>I should have a chat with someone first of all. (who?)
>I'll stay with Tia and Amata and let everyone else enjoy the feast.
>I think we need some privacy here.
>Oh, well. Spend the rest of the day hanging around the tables, answering to people's questions and being sociable.
>(Other?)
>>
>>43964132
>Oh, well. Spend the rest of the day hanging around the tables, answering to people's questions and being sociable.
>>
>>43964132
>>Oh, well. Spend the rest of the day hanging around the tables, answering to people's questions and being sociable.
We'd probably be followed by people wherever we went until the excitement died down anyway.
We should put some clothes on though.

>>43963910
I think 22 is the bluest thing we have, let's go with that.
>>
>>43964132
>>Oh, well. Spend the rest of the day hanging around the tables, answering to people's questions and being sociable.
>>
>>43964132

>>43964162
We are wearing clothes, we got the ones from the OP by holy thunderforce magic.
>>
>>43964132
>I should have a chat with someone first of all. (who?)
Is Pyre okay?

I also want to talk to Moray actually, see how he's been doing and how he's dealing with having to wait, just generally be friendly with him and not let him feel left out or anything.
>>
>>43964132
>>
>>43964132

>>43964196
We can do all of these, go around, talk to everyone all that jazz.
>>
>>43964171
>We are wearing clothes, we got the ones from the OP by holy thunderforce magic.
Oh, the way people were talking I thought we were strutting around naked, which in this quest you never know, we might have been.
>>
>>43964132
Don't worry, little brother, maybe one day you'll get to borrow the Aidenweiss.
>>
>>43964234
During the after party we will definetely do that. Wearing only the crown.
>>
>>43964132
>the detail of Zaan stuffing his mouth full of chocolate cake catches you offguard for a second.
I can picture him using shark mouth to fit more in.
>>
>>43964196
>Is Pyre okay?
She probably is, I don't think Sol would do anything to her.
I still want to talk to her though, the way she flips out every time something cool happens to us is adorable.
>>
>>43964270
Not intentionally no, but Pyre is a delicate thing when it comes to being filled with Solar essence
>>
File: imsoeclipseyoucansuckmyoaths.jpg (732 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
imsoeclipseyoucansuckmyoaths.jpg
732 KB, 700x700
>>43964132
>>I should have a chat with someone first of all. (Mikahil)

I can fathom a guess, but lets see what thoughts are floating around in Best Eclipse's mind.
>>
>>43964132
>I should have a chat with someone first of all. (Pyre)
Talks first then socializing.
>>
>>43964288
I second talking with Mikahil.
>>
>>43964288
>>I should have a chat with someone first of all. (Mikahil)

Hit me, crazy idea man.
>>
>>43964318
Sounds good. That grin speaks of wheels turning at breakneck speed.
>>
>>43964336
Except don't actually hit us while we're wearing the Crown.
>>
>>43964364
Or do. I'm sure he'll find the results shocking.
>>
>>43964288
I wonder how fast Mik can switch from "Suave diplomat attending formal state celebration" to "Mad sociologist given a shiny new pile of leverage to play with"
>>
File: Pyre Spark.jpg (211 KB, 572x800) Image search: [Google]
Pyre Spark.jpg
211 KB, 572x800
Of course, your guests are excited by what happens, so you make yourself available to them and reassure them as to what happened exactly and answer their questions. Your circlemates and other Exalted seem to have mostly understood what's going on, but several influential mortals are also present and their ideas are rather confused, as they've been out of the rumor mill that's been going on within your Circle lately.

After a while, Amata excuses herself and wades through the crowd, attempting some damage control of her own. You later catch a glimpse of her talking with a beautiful woman in a light blue dress (that doesn't cover much of her) while sipping tea together at a side table, but one minute later they seem to be both gone.

In any case, you spend the rest of the feast socializing, reassuring people as to your intentions for Pearl and Tianna in general, and being politely vague about any long-term plans you're asked about.

Finally, as night falls, most of your guests leave, one by one, and the combined force of Silk's goblin maids and your actual, human maids clears out the focal room rather quickly.

As all things are being put back in her place, Pyre Spark rushes up to you, looking even more excited than usual.

"So... so that felling I had, that voice I heard... It WAS the Unconquered Sun?" She asks.

"I'm... not sure what voice you heard." You reply, sitting finally down on a sofa and inviting her to sit down next to you. "But it probably was. You're very sensible to this sort of things."

"That... That was... so warm..." She mumbles, hugging herself and lying down on the sofa, resting her head on your lap. She's shivering.

"...Are you alright?" You wonder, a bit concerned.

"I'm all jittery." She admits. "But... you did it, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have the Crown of Thunders and the approval of the Unconquered Sun. You're the rightful ruler of Creation." She grins, looking almost crazy with excitement.

(cont.)
>>
>>43964402
>You later catch a glimpse of her talking with a beautiful woman in a light blue dress (that doesn't cover much of her) while sipping tea together at a side table, but one minute later they seem to be both gone.
I guess she had time after all
>>
>>43962781
>>43962668
The next threat could you please use the original Maka for the Thread starter and the new one for the Charm list?

It would be easier to see the progression of the image and also make it easier to find the thread.
>>
>>43964402
>You later catch a glimpse of her talking with a beautiful woman in a light blue dress (that doesn't cover much of her) while sipping tea together at a side table, but one minute later they seem to be both gone.
Aww, that's nice. She made time after all.
Would've liked to meet her though.
>>
>>43964402
>"You have the Crown of Thunders and the approval of the Unconquered Sun. You're the rightful ruler of Creation." She grins, looking almost crazy with excitement.
Maybe now isn't the best time to ask her to start training other priests and priestesses.
>>
>>43964482
Now is the perfect time to ask her to start training other priests and priestesses
>>
>>43964482
On the topic of Pyre, I was thinking it might be nice for her to try and learn a Solar Medicine Charm or two. They're amazing, and she already talked about people thinking she had the power to heal. Dunno who'd teach her, though.
We also get to have her lovingly tend to us when we get really messed up.
>>
File: Mikahil.png (1 MB, 727x1028) Image search: [Google]
Mikahil.png
1 MB, 727x1028
"Not so fast." You reply. "First of all, this is the LESSER Crown of Thunders. It's not the complete thing yet. That's why the title is princess, not queen."

She doesn't seem let down by this.

"And most importantly, I suspect there's a lot of people who will not just bow down to me the minute they see this."

You think of the Realm, the Deathlords, the Fae, and who knows who else, and shake your head. "It's not like we can just say we've won. It's never that easy. And, even if we did... The hard part would be what comes after." You look down at her with a sad smile. "Not all Solars are good people. The Unconquered Sun wanted to give me the Crown because he hopes that I'll straighten them up, and I intend to do that."

"...if it's you, Divine Maka, I'm sure everything will end up fine." She mumbles, finally falling asleep, feeling safe in your lap.

Now you can't stand up.

You're trapped, and Mikahil sees the chance and swoops in. "First of all, congratulation on receiving the Unconquered Sun's personal approval." He bows to you.

"I'm sure it's thanks to all of you as well. I'm the representative of this Circle, being the Zenith, but it's our entire Circle that has meet the Sun's hopes."

He nods politely, but immediately switches gears. "Alright. This makes our plan of taking over the Neck much easier." He takes a sip from a glass of liquor.

>Are you changing the plan?
>Do we even have a plan?
>Do we even need a plan?
>(other?)
>>
The OP image really reminds me of a race lifted version of this chick
>>
>>43964541
>>Do we even have a plan?
>>
>>43964541
>>
>>43964541
>Do we even have a plan?
>>
File: Symphogear G Maria Concept.jpg (115 KB, 584x293) Image search: [Google]
Symphogear G Maria Concept.jpg
115 KB, 584x293
>>43964541
>Do we even have a plan?
I've been hoping we weren't just gonna go full Doctor Doom
>>
>>43964541
>Do we even need a plan?
>>
>>43964565
Pretty sure Maka could pull that off.
>>
>>43964541
>Do we even have a plan?
We never heard of one beyond "'ey sex that guy"
>>
>>43964541

>>43964550
>>43964560
>>43964565
Of course we have a plan, it was the one where Maka asked really nicely to be given control of the island and they did it because she was so pretty.
>>43964599
Also sex, because any good plan involving Maka has that as one of the steps.
>>
>That picture
Oh god, it's become satire.
>>
>>43964541
>Do we even have a plan?
I assume there's one now at least.
>>
>>43964565
But full Doctor Doom is best Doctor Doom.

>>43964599
>>43964610
No, no, there was definitely something about making it look like Maka was a stupid vapid idiot, and Mikhail was going to scam her, and then somehow we end up buying out the piracy market.

I think that was the Neck one? Maybe that crazy plan was entirely separate from the crazy plan to take over the Neck.
>>
>>43964593
>>43964610
We do actually need a plan on how to run our new kingdom though, not just how to take it over, but how to manage and rule it afterwards.
>>
>>43964655
To be fair, I think that plan went out the window when Maka's circle killed a deathlord.
>>
>>43964655
That was his plan to crash the western economy, completely different from his plan to take over the Neck.
>>
>>43964541
>>
>>43964541
>>43964669
This is what I'm most curious about, how are we planning on ruling it after we take it over, are we going to make it a satrapy like the Realm does?
>>
>>43964747
I was thinking more of a federalist structure than a Satrapy. The main difference is that we aren't blatantly sucking out the wealth of one area to support another.
>>
Let's see 6 point to spend

2 for mentor
2 for Familiar
2 for Cult

Seems the best point by. mentor will help us get the full crown latter. Silk we be able to start really pumping out wonder to help us. And cult for more life giving essence,
>>
>>43964545
She does look like her. Even more hideous in 3D.
>>
>>43964828
That seems terrible desu.
>>
>>43964565
>dat filename
UCS help me, I get that reference.
>>
>>43964828
No to Familiar, no to not any Contacts, I'm alright with 2 for Mentor though.
>>
>>43964828
I'm fine with this
>>
>>43964828
EF is probably going to wait for the end of thread to make a vote. I don't like that spread though
>>
File: Everything will be fire.jpg (87 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
Everything will be fire.jpg
87 KB, 698x840
>>43964830
>mfw every thread from now on will have people shitposting about the new image.
>>
>>43962840
>>43962875
I think I agree. Old one was beautiful without being 100% fetish bait, this one is still nice, but very much nearing that line.

But I don't care overmuch.
>>
"Do we even have a plan?"

"Sure, I just haven't told you the details up to now." He relaxes on his sofa and takes a second sip.

"Well, the main problem is the Realm, of course. The Neck is a tributary. Not a rich one, but a reliable one. Fortunately, this also means that the Immaculate Faith has very little hold there. Not for lack of the Realm trying."

"They're heretics to them, but as long as they pay their tributes the Realm lets them carry on." You nod. "But if we move to take the Neck, the Realm will intervene."

"They will, but that's a problem for later. The first order of business is getting the Neck to ditch the Realm and join us. And that's not going to be hard."

"Enlighten me."

"We make a really big show of force. First age ships, warstriders, elite troops. We also make a show of being stupidly, filthy rich. Hand bonus cash to the soldiers so they'll spend it locally and so on. We make a big impression."

"So, we show off as stronger and richer than the Realm, but a lot closer." You're following him this far.

"Yes. Plus, they get to keep their cults and religions, the main one being Ocean Father, who is already your friend and ally. Also they don't have to pay tribute any more. I'm sure you'll be able to sell this idea to them."

"It does sound easy." Well, easy for you, at least. "Were you kidding when you said I had to seduce the Chieftan?"

"Partially." He shrugs with a dry smile. "I'm not going to tell you how to do your job. And convincing people to join your side is your specialty."

"If they're not going to pay their tributes to us, though, what are we gaining from annexing the Neck?"

"Lots of things." He replies. "Manpower, prestige, richer sea trade, access to their food markets and supplies, and a springboard to support our further expansion. All things that the Realm doesn't care about. And all things we can get not just without taking them, but things that are as good for them as they are for us."

(cont.)
>>
>>43964864
That's what happens when the art goes from realistic big endowments to oh-god-what-the-fuck-is-that-thing.
>>
>>43964898
Maka's endowments stopped being realistic a long time ago, the old picture was no longer an accurate depiction of what she looked like.
>>
Makes sense.

"Think about it, Maka. I wouldn't call it arrogance to say that the Neck genuinely IS going to be better off under our rule. We can make their local government run more smoothly, protect them better from pirates and Lintha, fight corruption, improve their economy, and do these things in a way that would benefit everyone. That crown means that the Unconquered Sun trust you to know what is best for Creation."

>You're right. We should be taking matters in our hands. We were Exalted for this.
>I'll go with this plan, but I think the Neck should stay independent and self-ruled, just as an ally. We shouldn't annex it.
>I don't know. Are we sure we're the right people for this sort of thing?
>I'm not sure i like the idea. It would make us as bad as the Realm, just in different ways.
>>
>>43964990
>You're right. We should be taking matters in our hands. We were Exalted for this.
>>
>I'll go with this plan, but I think the Neck should stay independent and self-ruled, just as an ally. We shouldn't annex it.

Nothing about his plan demands annexation, and we can just train their rulers once they're hopelessly in love with Maka.
>>
>>43964990
>>You're right. We should be taking matters in our hands. We were Exalted for this.
>>
>>43964990
We'll never be Queen of Creation of we don't start somewhere.
>>
Okay I have to ask because of very MAGICAL reasons... Have her boobs gotten bigger?
>>

Its literally impossible for a mortal, to do a better job then an Exalted that's not even really trying.
>>
>>43964990
Pretty much why Solars exist (after killing Primordials)
>>
>>43964990
Queen of the West, Princess of Creation starts here.

Just, don't let us down Mik.
>>
>>43964990

At some point we probably ought to unify the West. Some time in the next century or so.
>>
>>43965031
Yes, every time her Social score has gone up.
>>
>>43965031
This has already been answered up-thread. Yes, breast size is a function of Attractiveness, which is folded into Social.
>>
File: 7Mhddtm.png (38 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
7Mhddtm.png
38 KB, 400x273
>>43963629
>>43963662
>>43963676
Honeymoon when?
>>
>>43964864
This was the primary reason I voted to have the new image in the second post (the Charms list) if we had it at all.

It sticks out like a sore thumb in the catalog, and as a quest this thread ends up on the front page a lot as well. Save the excessive proportions for the people who are actually interested in the quest.
>>
>>43964990
>>You're right. We should be taking matters in our hands. We were Exalted for this.
>>
>>43965045
Can I get a progress shot of her from start of Quest to now? cause... I'd need to see that. For my research. Yes. That's it.
(Off to the archives with me I guess)
>>
>>43965033
>Its literally impossible for a mortal, to do a better job then an Exalted that's not even really trying.
Yes but we could make them self sufficient at least so in case exalted go away they can function at a mortal standard.

And if we make them all autonomous regions akin to Canada, Australia, etc, in relation to the British Crown it would be quite what we want to in the end basically.
>>
>>43965053
>Yes, breast size is a function of Attractiveness
For Maka it is.
EF has said that different people expereince different changes when they up their social.
From the ask.fm
>Mikahil has a very high Social too, but he looks merely "good". In his line of job not drawing attention is more important.
>>
>>43964990
>I'm not sure i like the idea. It would make us as bad as the Realm, just in different ways.
"We DESERVE to annex you, we're Exalted" is dangerous, dangerous thinking. No matter how talented we are, we aren't entitled to take what belongs to someone else.
>>
>>43965082
Just look at the old OP pic and compare it to the new one.
>>
File: 1431366973088.gif (1 MB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1431366973088.gif
1 MB, 500x334
>>43965059
>>
>>43965093
>"We DESERVE to annex you, we're Exalted" is dangerous, dangerous thinking,

I agree with that idea, but I think that the correct and very valid motivator here should be "We NEED to annex you, because shit is fucked and we're going to unfuck it."
>>
>>43965082
AFAIK there's only the two pictures.

>>43965089
Sounds like Mikhail would have stacks of Charisma and Manipulation, but not that much Attractiveness, if we were using the full tabletop rules.
>>
>>43965093
The Unconquered Sun gave us the Creation Ruling Mandate last thread, it DOES belong to us, as well as anyone else he sees fit to give it to.
>>
>>43965082
There is an ebook (second post) with all of the quest's artwork in one of the volumes, and an anon made an imgur album with all of them.
>>
>>43965112
That's not what the option people are voting for says, though.

And even then, "necessity" is itself often a slippery slope.
>>
>>43964990
Let's do this.
>>
>>43965093
You're reading it wrong. It's not "deserve" they are thinking, it's "need" and "it's our duty".
>>
>>43965084
>Yes but we could make them self sufficient at least so in case exalted go away they can function at a mortal standard.
Its not really possible to make mortals self sufficient. Fundamentally, any military that has mortals automatically gets better with DB added to it, so any society that has DB will win against those that rely on mortals. Same with Fae, Demon and undead societies. Which is why the Thousand Streams is ultimately doomed.
>>
>>43965145
Sure, that's how it starts.
>>
>>43965093
>"We DESERVE to annex you, we're Exalted" is dangerous, dangerous thinking.
Now this is the right sentiment and something we should always keep in mind, but Creation is in a really bad place right now and we need to help everyone.

I think this is something we should definitely emphasize with Mik though, whether or not he means it, we gotta be clear about this kind of thing, we're not doing this because we deserve to rule the world, we're doing this because we're trying to save it.
>>
>>43965162
We should definitely have some sort of system in place in case we ever start straying, I want to believe we as Maka can keep on the good side of things, but something to keep us in check would be perfect.
>>
>>43965221
That's what Tia and Amata are for.
And our circle.
And Tia's circle.
And Amata's circle if she has one.
And any Dragonblooded who decide to join us.
>>
>>43965221
That's easy. We institute a no orgy rule. If Maka starts foaming at the mouth for an orgy that means someone needs to konk her on the head so she sleeps it off.
>>
>>43965248
Orgies are fine as long as they aren't indiscriminate city-wide affairs that destroy relationships and ruin lives.
From now on our orgies are invite only.
>>
>>43965239
Not just on our side, something for the Neck so they have some measure of safety.

>>43965084
We can kind of do this anyway, even if we annex them we probably aren't going to straight up tear down there current leadership and replace them, at most we'll streamline the system and move people around.
>>
"You're right. We should be taking matters in our hands. We were Exalted for this." You nod.

"Well, the Sun himself said he trusts you. In case it wasn't obvious, I'll say the same."

"I don't plan on letting anyone down. Him, or you, or Creation." You reassure him. "I... I just feel a bit bad in just walking there and talking over a country."

"Yeah, me too, a bit. But, well. Think about it this way: We're not doing it for ourselves. Heck, if we just wanted our own benefit we'd ask for the same tribute the Realm's asking for, or even better we wouldn't annex them in the first place and thus steer clear of any trouble with the Realm."

"But we have the Creation-Ruling Mandate, and a duty to fix things."

"Look at this another way. In the Neck, they still throw people into volcanoes. Wasn't Iohannes Quint from somewhere around there? He lost his wife like that."

You mumble. "And it's not just that, of course. I just want to be sure we're on the same page, here."

"I get what you mean." He nods. "We have to be careful, and honest with ourselves." He finishes his drink. "...A long time ago, before I Exalted... heck, I was just a kid... My dad told me something I sometimes still think about."

"Oh?"

"He said that people, by their nature, are very strong when withstanding adversity and hardships. The true test of someone's character when they're powerful."

"...That's a good saying."

"Let's keep it in mind."

>I have something else to ask you. (what?)
>Try and stand up without waking up Pyre Spark, leave (go where?)
>Return to your rooms, call it a day.
>>
>>43965239
Tia and Amata are part of our Circle. A full Circle is 5 Solars, their Lunar partners, their Sidereal advisor(s), and brotherhoods of Terrestrials.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.