[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadzone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maraudercommandocomp1.jpg (218 KB, 717x445) Image search: [Google]
maraudercommandocomp1.jpg
218 KB, 717x445
does anyone here give shit about deadzone?
>>
I enjoy it but there isn't much to discuss. There's barely any lore and the game is pretty straight forward.
>>
>>43955964
I enjoy it, but i've been unable to play the game lately due to shitty work hours. As it is, i'm still assembling / painting everythign i got from the kickstarter.
>YFW you haven't even started on the enforcers yet.
>>
I like the rules, never played becauar iI'm the only one interested in this game
>>
>>43955964
>that middle one
God do they even try originality?
>>
>>43956211
I don't know if youre trolling or not.
>>
I like the models. If I ever do my Blood Axe Mercenary allies for Guard (Kommissar Skullfether's Tredhedz) I'll probably use Marauders.
>>
I have played it and enjoyed it, but the rules as they are currently are kind of a mess. I got a kekstarter backer update saying they'd be dropping a beta for the new edition today, but Mantic seems to be as flippant about ship dates as ever. Still looking forward to it though, still shilling. Supposed to be some pretty substantial changes from 1e, most of which I agree with.

>>43956211
lol this guy.
I actually played Marauders, too. Watching a 5 point Maebeast tear through 40 points of Enforcers on a single turn was like being transported to a universe of pure pleasure.
>>
Haven't played it yet, but several people in my gaming group backed the Warpath kickstarter so we're talking about trying it in the coming months before their new stuff comes in a year.
>>
It's a game where the more I read about it, the more interested I become in it.

I have the book and map and a couple minis coming in on the kickstarter. I would like to play some games of it. I have the forgefathers starter set on my Christmas wishlist.
>>
>>43955964
Because they bought the game and now realize they have nobody to play against.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.