[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your character's first kiss /tg/? Was it passionate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: Totally unexpected.png (188 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
Totally unexpected.png
188 KB, 500x285
How was your character's first kiss /tg/? Was it passionate, forced, curse-breaking, totally mundane or otherwise?
What horrible repercussions followed?
>>
>>43949447
Backstory wise, she had a boyfriend long before campaign started. He was a Bad Boy (and she was kind of a Bad Girl) and it was probably a fierce, enthusiastic, and reveling in finally having someone like herself to associate with. (Boy, that didn't last.)

In game, it was an NPC she still kind of has a crush on, and there were a variety of details surrounding the even that made it happen. It was abrupt, forceful, and contractual.
>>
>>43949447
His first kiss was with the blackguard who had married the sorceress that my character broke away from in his backstory. When the blackguard repented and became a paladin, the first thing he did was find my character and ask him out.

Later on, my character wound up in a relationship with his awakened animal companion and the animal companion's animal companion.
>>
>>43949447
If you dont count his mother, my 62 year old Deathworld techpriest is entirely kissless.
>>
>>43950130
Awwww...
>>
My character is happily married before the game started, sadly I got punked and am now a woman, his wife is going to be upset
>>
>>43950163
Or IS she...?
>>
Game backstory, probably some girl he was sweet on in his hometown. I could imagine it being nice.

Actually in-game, a sentient bear he is technically and unfortunately married to. Curse-breaking, she was cursed with human form.
>>
>>43950408
Did she bear her heart or was it a marriage of bear necessities to break the curse?

Either way, a grizzly fate.
>>
>>43950543
You can't hide, Carlos.
>>
File: 1448993483936.png (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448993483936.png
103 KB, 500x500
>>43950543
>>
>>43949447
My halfling arcanist is a kissless virgin despite being the nicest guy. It's because all the jerks have taken all the pretty girls for themselves.
>>
>>43949447
His first kiss actually happened in game, since he grew up in an extremely strict household until his mid-teens before he got booted out to study his particular brand of magic under an extremely demanding and slightly insane instructor, which didnt allow any time for romantic entanglement.

Said first kiss was with a swordswoman, who would end up being his first love, that he met on his first boat out upon leaving his instructor who he challenged to a duel. During the third round, she broke through his guard and stole a kiss from him, after which he dropped his sword, smiling, and proclaimed her the victor. It was rather adorable.
>>
-Necromancer's first kiss hasn't happened yet. He's innocent and shy, more concerned with spirits and fire. Many of his friends are girls, however, so its only a matter of time before someone decides to deflower him.

-Thief's first kiss was a cheap whore, with whom he still has passing familiarity. He's now rich enough to afford very expensive whores. Occasionally, other women put up with his greasy personality, but prefers the businesslike efficiency of street walkers.

-Ranger's first kiss was from an elf ranger in her gang. She really hates orcs because they killed her whole gang, including him.

-Monk has sworn off pleasures of the flesh due to mental discipline. He's not very disciplined, though.

-Bard died at 16, after scorning all the boys who pined for her beauty. Always check for traps, people.

-Druid's first kiss was his pet weasel. Platonically. Second kiss was an apple blossom

-Mechanic's first kiss was a girl who loved him, but left him because he spent more time tinkering with spring powered toasters than with her. He still hasn't figured out how to kill people with high-speed bread.

-Drow Priestess's first kiss was her older sister, with poisoned lipstick. They're actually pretty close, so the poison wasn't her deadliest mix. She doesn't know the name of any others, not allowing herself to grow close to anyone.
>>
>>43949447
His first kiss was likely him being marked for death.
>>
>>43950163
>>43950313
>His face when she just gets a very bemused look on her face, decides to tell him about how the Baker woman up the street and her have been keeping each other company on those long nights he's been away, and for however long he stuck like that that there's an offer open for "him" to join in while he's in town
>>
>>43949447

>that not right
>>
Before the campaign? Some peasant girl he had a crush on, which was probably a very confusing and exciting experience, as he was raised on the road by a couple of wandering Paladins, who didn't have the time to teach him the birds and the bees until after the fact.

In the game? The party accidentally took refuge in an Arachne's lair, and we got jumped when we tried to take a rest. He was the only one who woke up to find her descending from the ceiling, and in order to shut him up, the Arachne pinned him to the wall and force-kissed him.

A few of us gave the GM a few weird looks, but he never pulled MR on us before, so we gave him the benefit of the doubt. Besides, the Arachne was far more terrifying than cute. Even if she was hot, she would probably have eaten the rest of the party in front of my character if we hadn't escaped.
>>
Probably someone while drunk, but never seriously and she wouldn't remember it if you asked her.
>>
Unelaborated upon, sent to distant parts of backstory, likely while high if this was after she got a weird songbook and the ability to twist her flesh unnaturally as she sung.
>>
Probably some qt3.14 in boarding school. She's gay as fuck
>>
File: Hmm....png (12 KB, 405x286) Image search: [Google]
Hmm....png
12 KB, 405x286
His first kiss... I want to say it was probably with his sixth wife. It wasn't passionate, but more of a gentle recognition of their shared emotional connection. No horrible repercussions, the child they had together is probably the strongest out of all his kids from his other wives.
>>
Probably some older cadet at the academy in some Carrie-esque prank. Sadly, no psychic or force powers ever developed and she's been a career minded officer since.
>>
>>43949447

Exalted - Lunar mate. It's really weird when you find out that you have an ancient ex-wife.
>>
>>43949447
It ended terribly. Now he's considering marrying her, moving to her home town with her and settling down. It would result in character retirement. I'm genuinely considering it.
>>
>>43950543
Quite the kodiak moment there.
>>
>>43949447
Probably so-so. First kisses usually are, unless the other person knows what they're doing. Honestly never really thought about it.
>>
Arranged by his mother, with his cousin. Everything turned out well, and she made a lovely wife.
>>
Male Human Fighter 1 : Enjoyed posing as a ladies man, but never actually managed to get anything done related to that. Ended up being forced by the drunk female catfolk rogue. Flesh-rending claw wounds was the consequence that followed shortly after.

Male Tiefling Bard : Basically the usual bard archetype, except more responsible and cautious with the whole "impregnating random people" thing. Consensual, from one of his many flings - nothing onscreen.

Male Human Fighter 2 : Fairly shy and beta squire that was tasked with watching over one of his brothers protegés. That being a Barbarian. Fell in love with her - henceforth, consensual with the female witchwolf barbarian. Happy end.

Female Human Paladin : Patient, caring motherly paladin that treated the party with care and respect. First kiss was a sweetheart in a military academy - ended up marrying him.

Male Human Swashbuckler : Shy teenage fencing prodigy. never
>>
My paladin received his first kiss from the chieftess of a tribe of warriors who guarded the frozen wastes of the north. He had to fight her in a dual to continue wielding a magic blade that belonged to their ancestors. The kiss came at the end of the dual when her blood slicked grip lost her the spear she wielded, he thought the fight over when she tackled him to the ground and kissed him in front of her whole tribe. After that he was declared her consort and carried off to her bedchambers for snu-snu. It's also the first time he's met a woman more physically imposing than him. Also he wasn't kissless before because of a vow or anything, war broke when he was a young teen and he'd never had a moment's peace since then.

My sorceress's first kiss was from the daughter of a farmer in the area she peddled potions to. They used to sneak into the barn to make out and once she made enough money selling potions they were going to run off together, until they accidently knocked over a lantern and burnt down the barn. Now she's a criminal working off her penance after taking the fall for that.

My barbarian is a Warforged so I think the only kiss he's ever received were from the child slaves he looked after in the mines they were all forced to work in.
>>
>>43954375
Dohohoho.
>>
>>43949447
The room was dark, my character was drunk, worked up his courage to go right to the NPC, puckered up, and kissed a hat rack.
>>
>>43949447
Backstory wise, I'm not entirely sure. My character did the entire Conan thing, where he was a kickass pit fighter and was given slaves to "breed" with, he's probably got bastard children all over the place. Possible first kiss there.

First time in game, it was with a qt redhead merchant girl he rescued from a brutal slaver. He's rescued a total of thirty or so people, most of which are women and children who all live in a giant longhouse we use as a base of operations. Earned the title Chainbreaker, now has a giant family again. Feels good man.
>>
>>43954654
Best story I've heard so far
>>
>>43953509
Happy endings are a bitch.
>>
>>43953509
Can't you bring her along and make her your cohort or something?
>>
>>43949447
My character is eighty.
His first kiss was with his now-deceased wife, who was claimed by a plague carried in my immigrants, which is part of why he's so intensely racist these days. But that's not totally relevant.

Their first kiss was shared after a particularly hopeless-seeming battle their army won against all odds. Yes, they were both enlisted in a nation's army, and they both rose through the ranks to fairly high positions before their retirement.

The repercussions of that kiss were that they eventually had two kids. And those kids had kids of their own. In a few years (or maybe this year, who knows?) those grandkids will also have kids. All of which are in the same army that they served in, family tradition and such.

If you're interested in why he's even doing anything now, there's recent unrest around his manor which caused it to be burned down, and since his kids are grown and he has no wife any longer, he's picking up adventuring to explore the world, help his nation rise to glory once more, and maybe get rid of some disgusting greenskins while he's at it. He secretly hopes to die in glorious battle, because it's the only way he thinks a warrior should go, and deep down he knows he doesn't really have anything left to live for without his wife.

Still the cheeriest guy in the party, despite all that.
>>
>>43949447
When she was 9, she kissed a boy to make him like her. Then she stole his favorite toy.
>>
The party paladin.

Things escalated from there.
>>
>>43955015
Did things escalate in a good way or a bad way?
>>
>>43955169
Very good way.

They're "married" with kids now.
>>
Somewhat tragic. It was a girl from a village in his father's duchy, near to the castle where he spent most of his early life. They hit it off before either of them could really begin to realize what being a noble meant, or the fact that as the third son, he's promised to the Church. She was his first love, and they kissed under the old Yew outside the village, on the day before he left to begin his training as a paladin.

He eventually came back for her, though.
He found her buried under the old Yew tree.

His second kiss was also from her, that night at the inn.
>>
frst kiss was with death its self
>>
>>43949447
Completely unexpected, my character was pestering our bard if she had any crushes since she mentioned that a syntax flub made it sound like she was admitting feelings to the party wizard. She then quickly gave him a lip peck responding "you". He fell over, slightly pinned by his 30+ lbs backpack and hawk companion. Considering their differences in race my character was the only elf they decided to keep it a secret until the rest of the party figures it out as to not disrupt the sensitive balance. Took our fighter a really long time.

She's a pegasus, nowadays they snuggle a lot and partake in magical shenanigans.
>>
>>43954823
Preach it brother.
>>43954888
I could, but I think we're really at the end of that campaign. Retirement, it ain't a bad shout at this point.
>>
Probably some girl in highschool. In-game though privately, the party fucktoy catgirl. Nothing else in-game, though maybe the childhood friend assassin will catch one.
>>
>>43949447
Kissless virgin. Led to him conquering the world.
>>
>>43950130
At least your character wasn't tossed into the clergy at the age of 5.

Though he probably had to fuck someone in his youth to get info on heretics.
>>
>>43949447
>tfw none of my characters have been kissed, ever
>even the one most likely to have fangirls is a 4'10" muscle-manlet
>>
File: Edith-Shain-Kiss1.jpg (534 KB, 1125x1354) Image search: [Google]
Edith-Shain-Kiss1.jpg
534 KB, 1125x1354
>>43949447
It was kinda cliche actually
>Party is trailing target
>Character is human barbarian.
>With elf cleric.
>Almost get exposed.
>Do pic related to avoid suspicion.
>Seems okay
>Elf then uses tongue
>Turns out she really really REALLY likes muscled barbarian man. The hairier the better.
>Before magical realm can ensue 2 years jump forward
>And that's how my 2nd player character was born.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 780x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 780x487
>>43954903
Damn that's sad.
>>
>>43953426
dude, wtf?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.