[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trying to have a cool, professional-ish livestream D&D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 02018F.gif (20 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
02018F.gif
20 KB, 184x184
>Trying to have a cool, professional-ish livestream D&D game because it's something I've always wanted to do
>Internet issues all over the place.

This is the suffering of the DM who has no IRL friends to run a game for.
>>
>>43915423
pls be in Grenoble
>>
>>43915452
I don't know where that is.
>>
File: 1329062815207.jpg (12 KB, 246x287) Image search: [Google]
1329062815207.jpg
12 KB, 246x287
>>43915463
>>
>>43915452

Damn boy, with all those students, moreover scared with recent events, you MUST find some players.

Otherwise you're a pathetic normie who should just go back to play JRPGs

xoxo from Corsica
>>
>>43915581
I have players for my games. I want DMs so I can kick back and enjoy too. Plus we aren't really scared here, we're not faggot parisiens.
>>
>>43915423
>livestreaming a game
To what end?
>>
>>43915806
Fun.
>>
I think its difficult to pull off a D&D stream unless you're on Roll20 or care A LOT about the production value of your stream; also the people you play with have to actually be likeable personalities. Otherwise you get a blurry blob of stuff on the table with a bunch of obnoxious-looking people around it.

Its rough but someone might pull it off some day
>>
>>43915833
You have proved that it is not fun in your original post
Just be honest, do you want e-peen and shiz?
>>
>>43915897
>also the people you play with have to actually be likeable personalities

This is something I've dreamed about since I started playing. If only it were possible.
>>
>>43915903
I love everything about the practice of DMing, or I wouldn't do it. I enjoy having a small community to interact with and share my games with.

I just hate having the layer of abstraction that is the internet between me and my players, meaning there's so much extra shit to take care of.

If it was just at a table, I could do everything like setting up cameras and tech shit myself, and not have a problem. But I can't do that, since there's so much input required on the player's parts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.