[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the scariest thing a psychic has told you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: fortune-teller.jpg (26 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
fortune-teller.jpg
26 KB, 250x317
My good friend told me about the time she went to a fortune teller in Long Island. She went in sat down and then the psychic told her that she will not tell her what she sees, she wouldn't tell her own daughter what she saw, and then told her to leave and not to go to a psychic again. So 4chan.....what creepy stuff have you been told? bonus points if it has happened already
>>
Only ever got dragged along to one and they refused me and told me not to touch them or any of their stuff on the way out, said I was marked.

I was cursed by gypsies, which was part of the reason for being dragged along, so it kind of fits.
>>
>>43906892
you didn't even try to make this /tg/ related
>>>/x/
>>
>>43907039
b-b-b-butttt!!!
le other boards!!!
memes?!
MEMES!!!
it /tg/ related now ;)
>>
>>43907039
I want newfags to go and stay go.
>>
>>43907254
I could use it in a setting.
>>
I left a sound recorder in a fortune teller's hut once to see if every fortune is the same. They are. "You will live a long and happy life" or "I see grave danger in your future. Get out of my Hut!".
>>
Nothing because psychics don't exist only con artists
>>
>>43906892
Party went to a fortune teller in 1940 India. The guy was kind of a big deal. During the reading he passed away in a panic. So they stole his magic astral projection carpet.
>>
I actually played a fortune teller in a Vampire the Masquerade LARP (put those pitchforks away!). Malkavian of course. My character actually owned a psychic hotline. It was mostly bullshit and the employees knew that. My PC actually believed it though (one of the two derangements I had).
>>
>>43908787
Actually?
>>
File: Michael-Whelan_Trantorian-Dream.jpg (503 KB, 939x1300) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Whelan_Trantorian-Dream.jpg
503 KB, 939x1300
That she wanted me to do a reading for her.
>>
>>43906892
She saw a handsome, dark-haired man, a great deal of change, a wish fulfilled and contentment after a period of strife.

A month later I was sexually assaulted in a Pizza Hut's car park by a tall, dark haired man, got drunk on absinthe and ate a really delicious creme fraiche pizza.
>>
>>43908863
In full actuallity.
>>
>>43909852
>creme fraiche pizza
It's called a quiche
>>
>>43909897
If I could get a pizza as thick as a quiche, without the problems that go with thick pizzas, I would be fucking ecstatic.
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1511x1072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1511x1072
>>43909897
Does this look like a fucking pizza to you?
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 820x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 820x631
>>43909947
err... whoops
>>
>>43909947
Are you trying to tell me I should order pizza?
>>
File: freshestofcrem.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
freshestofcrem.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
>>43909963
No, but this does
>>
>>43909921
I like my quiche paper thin. It's not a pan pizza.
>>
File: psycher.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
psycher.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>43909967
Actually I'm a psychic myself. I can foresee that some time in the future you will order pizza.
>>
>>43909996
Well, it IS cheap-arse Tuesday today...
Man, you're a great psychic. What else do you see?
>>
>>43909963
scrolling fast, I thought the thumbnail was a pair of panties. Now I'm hungry and want to eat a pair of panties.
>>
>>43910021
After the rain comes sunshine.

>>43910031
I can see that you are actually hungry for something else...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.