[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tg/ my character is being hunted by my paladin brother in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: AdA9Zyd.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
AdA9Zyd.gif
2 MB, 360x360
Hey /tg/ my character is being hunted by my paladin brother in game. I killed our parents as part of a ritual to gain cool warlock powers. When we meet I just knock him unconcious and frame him for various crimes or just take all his shit and hang him from a flagpole.
So far I have:
Killed some hookers and left him naked in the room with them
Killed every guard in the jail and locked him in a cell
Buried him alive
Hung him from a flag pole.

I don't want to kill him because I am having a lot of fun. Any ideas on how I can drive hum insane?
>>
He's going to kill you.
>>
>>43897726
Kek him
Bury him with your dead parents
Fuck his god
Sell all his stuff
Wedgie
Recreate the events of any Seth Rogan film
Pull an MGSV and make him think he's you, and you are him.

There are some Ideas, I hope you get some better.
>>
>>43898011
There is a modify memory spell and I was going to make him think he killed our parents.
>>
>>43897726
Is this a DM asking for help as if his villain was a PC?
>>
>>43898304
No I have done that before though. I set this up when we were makung characters. A lot of my Dm friends have me build the most anger inducing villains possible.
>>
rape him
>>
>Hey /tg/ my character is being hunted by my paladin brother in game. I killed our parents as part of a ritual to gain cool warlock powers. When we meet I just knock him unconcious and frame him for various crimes or just take all his shit and hang him from a flagpole.

Are you a liar baiting us, or just That Guy?
>>
>>43898767

I don't see how 'this NPC keeps hunting me because of a perfectly suitable backstory that both explains my class, gives the GM a personal nemesis to use against me, and also a good reason to consider me Evil' counts as either That Guy or a liar.

Unless the campaign is filled with Good characters, then that would probably be pretty That Guyish.
>>
>>43901956
Nope. It's an evil game. Half elf assassin who spins webs of lies so in depth were not sure we know her real identity. Necromancer elf who saw to many elves die and became fearful of death. And a clinically depressed bard.
>>
File: 1388286963125.jpg (42 KB, 512x320) Image search: [Google]
1388286963125.jpg
42 KB, 512x320
>>43904851
>And a clinically depressed bard.
>>
>>43904851
>And a clinically depressed bard.

He's not from some major metropolitan, northern port city with rainy weather, coffee houses, and hipsters by chance, is he?
>>
File: ef5.png (694 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ef5.png
694 KB, 600x450
>>43897726
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 245x142) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 245x142
“Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”
>>
File: edgy.png (222 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
222 KB, 373x327
>>43905518
That's not edgy.

That's just evil.
If it was edgy it would be littered with pointless shock factor in some attempt to be deep/meaningful.

OP is clearly just trying to have fun.
>>
Randomly do a nice thing for him every once in a while to confuse him but make sure it's quickly overshadowed by a mean, horrible thing.

"Oh wow, my sibling not only let me live but brought me to a doctor! Tell me, doctor, what is your name?"

"I lost my licence years ago for raping unconscious patients! Just call me Klink and keep breathing into this rag!"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.