[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien vs predator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Discussion of avp feats.

I'll start: predators have the ability to jump three times theit
height, when I did the math on the energy it would take to send 330-520 pounds straight up 21-24 feet, I found out predators have legs strong enough to squat between 6000 and 20 something thousand pounds. Assuming proportional strength this gives us a bench press of around 3/5's of that (3600-15000 pounds). Getting numbers for a punch force by this was done easily enough by looking at the bench press of fighters and the force of their punches in pounds. The data was pretty consistent besides a few outliers giving a equation of p = b × 5. P being the punch force and b being the bench press. Predators would have a punch force of between 90,000 pounds and 14,400 pounds. We can see them punch 800 pound enemies through several concrete walls so this is not out of line. More feats coming
>>
>>43884659
underated post
>>
Predators have routinely moved faster than the human eye can comprehend. This places there movement speed for something there size at well over a thousand miles an hour. It would hit with 22126864 pounds of force, this would atomize a space marine
>>
WE CAN DO IT
WE CAN TAKE OVER THE CRACK GAME
>>
>>43885281
I honestly don't have any feats that get close to this level of bs, but I guess I'll list a couple

Dodging bullets

Surviving nearby missle detonations with little harm

Accidently throwing other predators across a room while mating>>43884659
>>
>>43884659
Anyone got engineer feats? They can beat a predator easily.
>>
>>43885712
That's kinda difficult considering they've only really had, like, ten minutes of screen time in total.

Say, aren't humans just devolved Engineers? I wonder how far the gap between our two species is.
>>
>>43886812
>species gap

You're thinking about fucking them, aren't you.
>>
>>43884659
This pic is the best way to describe mankind.

You literally need to overdose to handle all these steamy bullshit.

That said:
DESIGNATED!
SHITTING!
SPECIES!
>>
>>43886832
I can neither confirm or deny that accusation.
>>
>>43885712
With the bio-suit? In unarmed combat?
Possible.

They are stronger, faster, smarter than the peak humans. Since humys are the degenerated versions of them.

Is this thread a response to something specific?
>>
>>43887017
I was gonna try and write an avp story and I wanted to see the range of feats I could use.
>>
What are the max xenomorph feats?
>>
>>43889568
Depends on the Xenomorph duh
>>
A tiger weighs more than a predator and jumps higher than a predator, but I'm pretty sure a tiger can't lift ten tons. That suggests your math is probably wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 471x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 471x584
>Not having a xenomorph monk in your party
>>
>>43890205
With humanoid proportions it ain't crazy. Huge-ass fucking legs, capable of jumping 25 feet straight up from standing position? That would suggest 10 tons is easy
>>
>>43890205
Your retarded, I'll tell you why

Tigers cannot jump 21 feet in the air

Tigers do not have the bio mechanics of a human
>>
>>43884659
>I died the way i lived. Ayyylmao
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.