[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm making a homebrew game about transhumanism. In it, transhumans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I'm making a homebrew game about transhumanism. In it, transhumans are treated as classes. What are transhuman types other than genetically engineered people, cyborgs, psychics, and people ascending to a higher plane of existence Stargate style?
>>
>>43883977
Caitlyn Jenner
>>
>>43883991

>higher plane of existence

Anyway, you should read the Eclipse Phase books. Rules should be online free.
>>
>>43883977
>Delusional Cyber-Rapture Geeks
>>
the guy whohad his mind put into a computer.
he no longer is fused with a computer, he is the computer.
>>
>>43884037

What are you talking about? Caitlyn's already sent at least one person to a higher plane of existence.

Was even given an award for it, very "brave."
>>
Don't forget about the uplifted animals, OP
>>
>>43883977

How about virtual species?

I.e. sapients who developed in a simulated universe but who by all accounts are "living" beings. They have recently been awarded legal rights in some backwater country, and now massive waves of "uploads" are pouring out of south Nigeria to explore "the realm of the Gods". Bonus points if they're significantly more culturally advanced than humanity.
>>
>>43884369
The Woman of the Year has a penis.
>>
Arcane or occult magic users.
Super hero type mutant powers.
Genetic mod fanatics who think that the next or final step in evolution is something totally inhuman like xenomorphs, and/or Kars from JJBA.
Ebola.
Alien tech fanatics like that one faction from Planetside.
Hiveminds/amalgams.
>>
>>43885214
Futa fags must be thrilled
>>
>>43883977
a type that incorporates lamarckian evolution
>>
>>43883977
>using classes
>2015
holy shit you are doing it wrong
>>
Don't forget gestalt entities, like an AI that is a cloud of drones as one identity
>>
A Dog That Has Seen Much
>>
A Suspiciously Knowledgable And Wise Crow
>>
Three Polyamoric Gnomes Performing Tantric Sex In A Trenchcoat
>>
>>43883977
AIs, duh.
Also humans that uploaded their conscious into the Matrix
>>
>>43885752
This. Classes are a relic of first generation DnD and shitty systems like it.
If you want to do it right, you make traits and have people buy them.
>>
>>43883977
Hivemind nodes.
>>
Divine powers
>>
>>43885752

Apocalypse Engine playbooks motherfucka, do you speak it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.