[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the most immoral 'optimizations' your PCs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Blue Fairy.jpg (536 KB, 1024x1473) Image search: [Google]
Blue Fairy.jpg
536 KB, 1024x1473
What are the most immoral 'optimizations' your PCs ever did? What stories of brutality and inhumanity caused in the name of practicality, science, or greed?
>>
>>43871639
I am getting really fed up with all this edgelord corruption of nice things.
Yeah the real story of Pinocchio was one of hypocrisy but you don't need to get that much edge with it
>>
>>43872251
No-one cares.
>>
>>43872274
Nor do they about the OP's point either
Nothing personnel kid
>>
>>43872274
You care enough to be defensive about it.
>>
File: fuck.gif (606 KB, 512x588) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
606 KB, 512x588
>>43871639
It bothers me me that a grown man wrote this crap. Also OP is a faggot.

>>43872304
Pic Related
>>
>>43872399
>>43872304
Samefaging much?
>>
>>43872448
Well someone has to post in this thread
>>>/co/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>43872485
The hell does the thread has to do with /co/ aside of the OP's pic? It was a call for story time, not to discussion about mental diarrhea of people who for some reason still want to be Alan Moore.
>>
I once picked the wrong choice on purpose as a paladin so when I fell I'd immediately convert to a home brew fallen paladin class that gives a massive power increase for fallen Paladins if they revert to the opposite alignment. I then fell again and got the benefits of the class twice over.
>>
>>43871639
Probably the evil, monstrous Pathfinder game this art is from.

The Green Dragon wanted to hunt down a load of elves so he could harvest their spinal columns and graft them in place of his own to be super-flexible.

My Frost Giant picked out the Silver-Haired elf as sex slave and let the dragon have the rest.

It's really something when making someone your rape-slave is a KINDNESS compared to what one of your other party members is doing.

Needless to say, the DM stopped running after a while.
>>
>>43872647
>The Green Dragon wanted to hunt down a load of elves so he could harvest their spinal columns and graft them in place of his own to be super-flexible.
Wat
>>
>>43872684
He wanted to take advantage of bio-grafting rules from some splatbook. It was kind of like the Book of Vile Darkness but for the Undead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.