[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104
File: 1446267081048.jpg (779 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446267081048.jpg
779 KB, 1024x768
Pask lives to fight again edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf
Warhammer 40k: Age of Tauuna edition

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Tau got some formations, small ones, bit still formations sub-edition

Chaos gods of rage and plague in on shit position sub-sub-edition
>>
>>43866096
Shot posting*
>>
>>43866109
Shoot piston*
>>
File: 1448666978063.jpg (48 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1448666978063.jpg
48 KB, 720x576
Third for wyvern spam
>>
Really needing my corsairs scan now. The wait is too much.
>>
>>43866144
Schute Pasta
>>
>>43866322
Chute plasma
>>
File: 1380806755985.jpg (133 KB, 851x1280) Image search: [Google]
1380806755985.jpg
133 KB, 851x1280
In the name of the Tau Empire, I must thanks the Imperium for creating a no man's land between our forces for the years to come. This way, you won't be able to invade our space ever again while we continue our FTL research unopposed and without delay.
>>
new trailer for EC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf2DZ8fNehg
>>
File: Tau female5.jpg (108 KB, 851x1280) Image search: [Google]
Tau female5.jpg
108 KB, 851x1280
>>43866479
>>
File: cYanmPn.gif (937 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cYanmPn.gif
937 KB, 500x281
>>43866507
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 371x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 371x397
So I think this does a good job of establishing pre-Emperor humanity in 40k.

http://youtu.be/FyeoBm5QFnA
>>
>>43866188
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Eldar_Corsairs_(7E)

I'm enjoying the read
>>
File: RWSS.png (877 KB, 654x1498) Image search: [Google]
RWSS.png
877 KB, 654x1498
As Ravenwing how do I deal with Green Tide at low points? (1250)

The list I am going against has the 10 PK nobs and 100 boyz + BBP PK warboss then a pain boy and two groups of gretchin.

I am bringing my IG Chap, 3 squads of bike (1 melta, 1 plasma, 1 grav) an attack squadron (melta bike squad with melta land speeder) and a support squadron. (Darkshroud and 3 double bolter land speeders)

I just kind of skirt around the blob of shit and zap what I can. It makes for such long and grindy games and I try to just focus on the mission.

He has an infinite number of look out sirs and all this other nonsense.

Our first game he charged my support squadron and just decimated them.

We are getting ready to move up to 1500 and I think i need more templates or something.... I am considering droping my attack squad for the silence squad with the three fliers. All he is adding is 16 lootas, thats all that could really hit them.
>>
>>43866512
Staying on your game
>>
>>43866653

>Capture Run the Warboss
>Whole Tide goes apeshit
>Nobs can't crack enough skulls
>They swallow themselves in a self-WAAAGH
>>
>>43866507
Looks sexy, that is definitely not alpha though.
>>
>>43866188
Is there a new release for corsairs?
>>
File: OrkLyfe.jpg (22 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
OrkLyfe.jpg
22 KB, 400x295
>>43866653

>bringing three fliers against a greentide at 1500
>>
>>43866698
>Not alpha
>Those textures
Seriously in just that video I can point out 200 reasons why that is still alpha (and probably an early iteration too)
>>
>>43866653
Personally I like rocking typhoon launchers, six blasts worth of bolters will make a blob shy.
You do lose the more threatening overwatch but it's a different approach in the end.
>>
>>43866699
With the reprint of IA:12, yes
>>
>>43866696
>>43866716

Are you saying I have a good idea or is that unfair?

We only really play against each other right now as we are still learning.
>>
>>43866727
11, my bad
>>
>>43866507
I have to get a new videocard this year.
Keeps shitting itself.
>>
I want a reprint of Kastorel, but I just know that the Kustom Stompa is gonna get thrown under the bus to be more in line with GW's monobuild overpriced to kingdom come codex version
>>
>>43866652
Yeah that's not all of the new stuff, they still have Jetpack corsairs at 5+ instead of 4+, and an incomplete psychic table.

They're just plugging stuff in as they get it. I'm waiting for the whole deal.
>>
File: Rankem.png (10 KB, 610x916) Image search: [Google]
Rankem.png
10 KB, 610x916
Slow thread.
>>
>>43866653
Flamers in squads. Also, Thunderfire cannons are 100 points. Get a couple, maybe some whirlwinds, and watch his wall fall. Blasts are your friend here, capitalize on that. Here is where a tank column of your standard russ would be best. S8 AP3 large blasts ignore the save from the painboy, and removes big chunks of his wall.

You could also ally in a vindicare assassin to plink off his painboy easier.
>>
>loaded up DoW2
>remember my autism made me quit
>can equip Tarkus with Termy Armour
>Dunno if Veteran squad skill applies to it
>Means I can't use Master Crafted Frag Nades
>If I equip him with Power Armour he can use them as energy not supplies
>But in Terminator Armour he can equip a Stormbolter with "Reduced Weapon Cooldown" ability which shoots his range DPS to 1280 odd. Same level + rarity Storm Bolter without the cool down is 600 odd. Can push it up to 1300 with stickers.
>But that means running Thaddeus is regular armour which means more micro
>I have a chainblade which gives me insane melee DPS to Hairgel, but I want the Power Sword as Hairgel sucks against heavy infantry otherwise
>but then he uses special attacks anyway a lot

I dunno what to do. Tarkus apparently does 1300, the most I can get, DPS with the Stormbolter. Coupled with the fact Focus Fire buffs his damage too. Avitus does about 1000 base then Focus Fire makes it more. But I also have a Lv.20 Plasma Gun. Which I can't give to Hairgel as I maxed his melee not his range.

I dunno what to do. The DPS shootup with the cooldown Stormbolter is insane. Thule isn't even maxed melee or range and only has one level left. But he might be better instead of Thaddeus (which then means taking fucking repair kits for him) arrrrg.

Games giving me choices is bad! t. /v/
>>
File: sob46.jpg (237 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sob46.jpg
237 KB, 1000x1000
>>43866878
>slow thread
>8:00am Britbong time

Most people sleep in on Saturday mate. We're not all "vamps".

That's the cool and hip term now. Vamps. You're a vampire if you stay up late and talk on social media and shit. I shit you not. Once upon a time that was called being a "night owl" or something else. Now it's "vamping"
>>
File: cexec8tz.jpg (49 KB, 609x736) Image search: [Google]
cexec8tz.jpg
49 KB, 609x736
>>43866878
>>
>>43866955
>Mechanicus
>Top 3

You're missing Daemons. Which are 3rd. Mech/Skit are prob 1.5.
>>
File: totally objective fact.png (21 KB, 610x916) Image search: [Google]
totally objective fact.png
21 KB, 610x916
>>43866878
>>
File: ChapterRanks.jpg (222 KB, 610x916) Image search: [Google]
ChapterRanks.jpg
222 KB, 610x916
>>43866878
>>
Been playing my Zhadsnark bike army for a while now and decided to add some fliers and a second CAD to get to 1500 pts. Still learning but I felt I could handle the different unit types and some bigger games as I am behind point wise in the arms race of my playgroup.

We aren't meeting till near Christmas so they haven't seen it yet. I may pick up another box of lootas and split the mob of 15 I have and add in two more.

HQ (225pts)

Painboy (75pts)
Warbike

Zhadsnark 'Da Rippa'(150pts)

Elites

9 Tankbustas (170pts)
Boss Nob
Bosspole, Power Klaw

Troops

2 units of 6x Warbiker(108pts ea)

Fast Attack

Dakkajet (110pts)
2x Twin-linked Supa Shoota

3 Deffkoptas (90pts)

Heavy Support

Battlewagon (160pts)
Killkannon, 4x Rokkit Launcha

15 Lootas (210pts)

Combined Arms Detachment (268pts)

HQ
Big Mek (90pts)
Bosspole
Kustom Force Field

Troops

2 units of 10 Gretchin (35pts ea)

Heavy Support

3 seperate Mek Gunz each with 2 extra grots and Kustom Mega-kannons (36pts)

1449/1500
>>
File: Skittle_Emprah_by_40_Kun.gif (1 MB, 519x327) Image search: [Google]
Skittle_Emprah_by_40_Kun.gif
1 MB, 519x327
>>43866878

tfw some uses the template you made
>>
>>43866861
Yeah, I noticed that. I'd love to see it myself as corsairs are one of my favorite lists..

Wielder of Profane Powers: gain +1 ML, which can become Mastery 2 if you bought the generic upgrade that Princes get. They open up Malefic Daemonology to all psykers in the army, but must also generate at least one Malefic power for themselves.

>Chaos Eldar
>>
>>43867019

I feel like the few Ork bike lists I have seen really pushed the bikes as orks tend to push whatever they are spamming.

I am talking about 21+ bikes, those things shoot a ton! Easily more value than dakka jets since they can be troops for you.

For that matter I haven't seen any ork flier get its points back besides the bomber.

That could be more bikes or together almost enough for another battlewagon and maybes some burnas.

The Mek guns are nice though. You can set up a nice little artillery bubble with your big mek and shoot at scary things.

Tank Bustas and Battlewagons are just good stuff so having them is always a plus.

Looks like a good enough list, I wish I saw more orks.
>>
>>43867014
>your chapter is lowest

YOU FUCKER. YOU TAKE THAT BACK.
>>
>>43867014
>space furfags
>over everything below it

Disgusting. I bet you bought the topless shewolf figures from Raging Heroes to proxy as Ferinsian wolves.
>>
>>43867019

Do you not run biker nobs? Need dem PKs bruh

Counting my 2 HQs (same as yours) I have 30 bikes at 1000 points.

4 units of 6 warbikers + PK/BP warbike nob

Nigga, my dakka blocks out the sun.

I only have 7 lootas in the list though.
>>
>>43867173

I know Ravenwing and White Scars are the top but I would love to see every other armies bike face off.

Orks, Gorepack and Eldar
>>
When did purity seals begin to emerge? Did they have them at the end of the HH?
>>
Got a question about B@C.

Why would I ever pick an advance over a run? It seems they both do the same thing except the run allows you to move two hexes.
>>
>>43867266
Termies can advance and shoot
>>
>>43867266
I did not read the rules but these questions might give you the answer:
Does running disallow fighting or increase difficulty to fight? Can all units run (Termies, Dread)?
>>
>>43867039
I don't get the point of that one, I would never run malefic daemonology, especially with THAT punishing of a perils chart. All it would grant is an additional warp charge in the turn, which I apparently can do for 10 points to a baron to turn him into a WC battery.
>>
So I recently got into 40k, buying a small Tyranid force. My brother got a Blood Angels force and we've played two games. We both had fun, but I won both games (totally dominating the first) and my brother is pretty demoralized about it.

The big issue, we think, is that Blood Angels units cost so many points. We bought the Deathstorm battle box, which is ostensibly equal forces, but the SMs have about 200 points over the Tyranid force.

He's worried that in any equivalent-point battle, he'll always be outnumbered and have zero chance of winning. It was pretty close between me and him, but my other brother just bought some necrons and he's got lots of spare points to get up to our level, despite his soldiers being really good.

How do we resolve this? I'm thinking of just letting him go over on points.
>>
>>43867585
Tyranids and BA should be pretty well balanced against each other.

Is the problem that he just doesn't have enough shooting to substantially damage your Tyranid units?

If so - have you been playing with the rules for Synapse, remembering that most Tyranids aren't fearless (and have pretty low Ld).

Because your brother would do well to target your Synapse creatures first, killing those will make the rest of your army far more likely to fail Morale checks as a result of casualties from shooting.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>43867585
This anon >>43867601 covered most of it, if hes still concerned perhaps he should look into different unit types. Baal Predators shred infantry and would cut down on the numbers disadvantage hes at.
>>
File: 1448697346860.png (30 KB, 610x916) Image search: [Google]
1448697346860.png
30 KB, 610x916
>>43866878
>>
>>43867633
>Chaos Daemons

>Low mid tier

FOOKIN FITE ME M8
>>
What`s new about Mymeara 2ed? Anyone dropped it?
>>
>>43867657
What makes them good?
>>
>>43867693
Their ridiculous mastery of the psychic phase and summoning.
>>
>>43867693
tzeentch summoning used to be good, IDK about now
>>
>>43867585
don't use anything that gives you stealth or shrouded. Also, no flyrants or anything that can take 2 twin linked devourers with brainleech worms
>>
>>43867633
Also Khorne daemonkin are hardly low tier are they?
>>
>>43867657
They have one build that is really strong, and it's so predicable that is very easy to counter.
They are strong only if you don't know you are getting into Daemons.
They don't have the raw strength of the new codices.
>>
>>43867601
>>43867617
Thanks for the replies. Synapse isn't really a concern because the only creatures I've got who need it are the shooty Carnifex, who sits in the back next to some shooty warriors, and some hormagaunts who stick near the Broodlord.

He's rolled really poorly for his shooting, and the special Broodlord character grants a 4+ cover save in open terrain to his genestealers (Stealth and Shrouded) and a 5+ to everyone else.

He also charged his Death Company assault marines into my 'stealers, which chewed them up with higher initiative.

His terminators and dreadnought are the real winners of his army. He got the Dread into CC against my hormagaunts and wiped them, then took out half the stealers before my Carnifex charged and killed it outright. Then it came down to Termies vs. Genestealers, and the Broodlord finally won the battle for me.

So power-wise, we seem evenly matched, perhaps a little in my favor. But the points are badly off balance- I've got 200-ish points I could fill to match his army and that would make it damn near impossible for him to beat me.
>>
>>43867701
>>43867693
>>43867699

tzeentch/nurgle themed lists consistently place top 10. Plague drones, Lords of Change, and Heralds of Tzneetch are incredible units, and lords of change consistently beat the piss out of anything that they can come into contact with.

Full out tzeentch lists are capable of summoning half their armies points cost to the table every turn, on average dice rolls.
>>
>>43867726
Good formations and a nice mechanics can't do much on a overpriced and limited set of units.

They are still CSM. They are still bad.
>>
>>43867585
has he tried using more death company with jump packs? keep them with all bolt pistols and chainswords, maybe 1 powerfist per 5 or 10 dudes. BA dreadnoughts suck. The only use for them are furiosos with frag cannons and heavy flamers in drop pods. the other suck. Baal predators are great against tyranids unless they're using venomthropes and malanthropes. the only 2 Warlords that do anything remotely worth it are Astorath, Dante, the sanguinary priest and MAYBE a librarian, ignore all other HQs. Their Troops also kind of suck. Try flamer, heavy flamer, and a combi-flamer tacticals in a drop pod?
>>
>>43867740
Fair enough. Just seemed to be doing well from what I have seen.

We have a KD player in our local meta, he was wiping the floor with everyone. My guess is nobody knew how to deal with that much melee as most people play shooty armies.

Kind of like what happened when my friends first fought me and my daemons. With psyker- free armies.
>>
>>43867711
;_;

I just put together a flyrant with that loadout. Read about it online, thought it was cool, cut up some extra devourers to mod up some twin-links (they look great). I kinda feel like a jackass but I'd rather let him use more stuff than cripple myself.

>>43867746
He's only got 5 assaulters, but I'll suggest getting more and changing out the dreadnought. He didn't have to glue his arms in because the slots were tight enough to hold them together.
>>
File: 1435823976509.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1435823976509.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
>>43867756
There is an error in that codex.

"A Blood Tithe point is generated each time [xxx] a character with the Blood for the Blood God! special rule is slain, or slays an enemy character in a challenge."

That extra coma (which don't belongs), make that RAW you gain a blood point when you lose a character in any way, not only challenges (how it was intended).

That means the KD players gain twice as many points when they get their units destroyed.

Most of the power of that codex is based on an writing error. That's stupid.
>>
>>43867796
and shoot the flyrant with what? the only skyfire in the entire codex is the stormraven, so unless he gets one, he literally has no answer to it. And being AV12 all around, the flyrant has a fair chance of glancing it down or at least forcing it to jink every turn.
>>
>>43867734
When GW were constructing the lists of Tyranid and BA models to be included, they probably weren't paying too close attention to the points.

They were likely more concerned about presenting a roughly equal force distribution with fairly obvious counters and counter-counters.

Anyway, advice:
He should let the Genestealers come to him, and force them to charge through terrain. Genestealers don't have grenades, so their init 6 becomes init 1, and they'll have to suffer through whatever Overwatch the BA will put out first.

I can't remember specifically whether the terminators have storm shields, but if they do, they're his best tool against the Carnifex. The dreadnought's best used against the genestealers and the hormagaunts.

As for the poor rolling on the shooting, there's naught anyone can do about that.

But yeah, don't worry too much about the points - BA like any space marine army pay a premium for their power armour, but the carnifex and genestealers often ignore it outright. This means they're paying points for something they don't really get any use out of.

In a larger match using armies constructed from a variety of different units and models, the points should roughly shake out to something resembling balance between your two forces.
>>
>>43867796
BA live off of drop pods and jump packs. Something not reaching where it needs to go? jump pack or drop pod. Probably drop pod, as they can't mishap unless they scatter off table. Also, take drop pods in odd numbers so that you get half rounded up in turn 1. Drop Pod flame templates and meltas are what stick out the most to me when looking at BA. That and Death Company with jump packs.
>>
>>43866653

I have no idea if you get it on Ravenwing, but speaking as a Green Tide player, one of the things that fucks me over the most is Hit and Run.

Normally, Blasts actually aren't that big of a deal. Properly spaced, you just won't take that many casualties. I've gone against 3 Wyverns with an Eradicator in support and I still won, because he just wasn't hitting enough Boyz with those shots.

That changed with Hit and Run. You have to bunch up in the Assault Phase; suddenly everything isn't nicely spaced but close together. With Hit and Run, you force the Tide to bunch up, then just leave. Yes, the Ork player gets a D6 consolidate move, but that's almost never sufficient to actually get everything back spaced out.

THEN you unleash your blast hell onto the packed masses.
>>
>>43867734
If he's getting demoralized about losing I suggest a different approach to the matches. Make it a small campaign with objectives and whatnot, try and get him invested beyond winning and losing. If you can enjoy the fight and the time spent, the outcome won't matter as much. So as much as it's a joke to some, forge that narrative.
>>
>>43867820
Heh I just noticed that.

Mind you a lot of people were saying that the codex has a lot of rules overlap and stinks of a rushjob. Or so I have been told.
>>
>>43867734
As a BA player, my advice is never expect to win and just accept that you're going to lose. you might even want to make it a game of keeping how badly you are going to lose to a minimum. Then you can try silly things like making a completely fluffy army and not really mind because you weren't going to win anyways. There's a certain zen or calmness that comes with playing with that in mind.

For example, I often use a BA captain with sanguinary guard. Those 2 units suck dick, but I wasn't going to win anyways, so I might as well use units I think are cool.
>>
>>43867829
>>43867822
>>43867849
>>43867874
>>43867902
Thanks for all your help, guys. I'll try to work something out with this so that things aren't so one-sided.

And I guess my flyrant will be taking a stroll. I'll just "counts-as" him for now.
>>
>>43867019

There's an argument to be made that your list is illegal, since it has Zhadsnark and Mek Gunz. His special rule disallows Big Gunz, which don't exist anymore, however the old Big Gunz are now part of the Mek Gunz.

From a pure technical perspective it's legal since Mek Gunz aren't Big Gunz, but, and I'm saying this as a fellow Ork player, it's very much against the intent of the rule and it's only passing because it's outdated.

As for the list itself. I've never found Killkannons to be worth the investment. 4 Rokkits on the battlewagon is great, but I'd shove a Ram on there for rerolling Dangerous Terrain.

You should be looking to incorporate a Deathstar of Bikes into the list. Zhadsnark is great but he really excels in a giant Biker Mob with a Painboy and, if you want to splurge the points, a Big Mek on Warbike with a KFF to help against Ignore Cover. He gives Scout and Skilled Rider to the entire unit, making it a major threat from turn 1. Minimum size biker units are great in a Zhard list since he makes them troops, so zoom around grabbing objectives. But your big Biker unit should definitely have a Nob with PK.

Consider as well just taking an Ork Horde detachment to unlock the extra HQ, and use those mandatory troops slots on more bikes. I've personally gotten a lot of mileage out of Tankbustas in Trukks (7-8 per trukk, no Nob) to keep them cheap but still effective.

This list won Storm of Silence this year, might be worth checking out for you.
>>
>>43867902
Ave Sanguinius Brother. I run Dante with Sang Guard and a Librarian/Sanguinary Priest and a Captain with a Librarian and that Vanguard/Assault Squad formation... I also run my allied Skittles in Rhinos and Razorbacks instead of Drop Pods.
>>
>>43867927
The sad thing is when that formation came out all the other marine players were like "aw you fucking lucky pricks I wish I had that."

Then vanilla got an update. And now even though you can get a free lighting claw per dude in that formation, vanilla marines get three for every one you buy.

Power creep, amirite?
>>
Where can I download I am slaughter?
>>
File: 1333646836394.jpg (148 KB, 491x337) Image search: [Google]
1333646836394.jpg
148 KB, 491x337
>Play daemons and CSM in a CAD both of them.
>Convert the shit out of everything (Fucking cultist bikers)
>Win a fair share of games and be overall happy with the army as a whole.
>Who friends from another meta area on skype tells me how bad Chaos is overall and they need new books asap.
>Argue that I'm actully alright with Chaos after the 7th ed BB and various detatchment systems made it possible to run themed lists again.
>"Chaos is still shit dude!"
>Find out the guy is currently painting his 5th Dakka flyrant for an up coming game, the guy guy something similar but with tau.

I suddenly realized just how fond I am of my local gaming circle.

People like this is why E sports are a cancer on many games awell.
>>
>>43866479
Unless, y'know, they just warp right in like they did in Mont'ka.
>>
>>43866479
So you seriusly think that a tract of impassable space matters at all to any race that use the warp for travel?
>>
>>43867990
Not even that formation. The one with two assault squads and a squad of Vanguard. Only bonus is no scatter from deep strike. I always play very casual so I don't really go for the whole "buy these useless units for this broken formation". I have no use for twenty fucking Vanguard Vets! I already have 20 jump pack DC, 70 Assault Marines, about 10 JP characters and 20 Sanguinary Guard. I really don't need or want anymore jump infantry.
>>
What's the best use for outflanking Kroots with a Kroot Hound?
>>
File: s_d14Mundew.jpg (135 KB, 1280x849) Image search: [Google]
s_d14Mundew.jpg
135 KB, 1280x849
Guys, where i can download a first book from new "beast arise" series?
>>
File: taupepe.jpg (291 KB, 1280x1233) Image search: [Google]
taupepe.jpg
291 KB, 1280x1233
Mont'Ka Epubs for everyone that missed them last night:

>https://mega.nz/#F!ppVTDZSI

Key

>!-LB27B14UH2meEQI8nfcEg
>>
>>43868479
Add a Krootox or two
get that in the enemies backfield for suprise, try to tie up devastator or (with the krootox) go for the weaker side/rear armor of the tanks.
Remember Krootox has S6 in meelee.
(Perhaps not the best use, but fun and something different from always riptides all the time)
>>
>>43867690
I have it in my hands right now.
>>
File: smh tbh.png (22 KB, 698x150) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh.png
22 KB, 698x150
>>43866955

>listing a meme army nobody plays (sisters) instead of IG
>>
>>43868623
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>43866479
>"Now that the tau has beat the imperium, the tau will now take over the galaxy!"
>"NO ONE CAN STOP THEM"

>Montka releases
>Close battle till end where imperium gives giant middle finger to the tau
>Sets the gulf on fire
>Their paths of transportation that the tau found around space is now obscured to them
>Stuck between fire and tyranids(which prob wont kill them)

>"Looks like tau still came up on top."

I really don't hate the tau, and I really don't like shitting on them. But you keep acting like a faggot carnac. Why do you feel the need to shove in everyones face that the tau are number one main protagonist race ALL THE TIME. You do little more then encourage shitposting in the threads.
>>
>>43868623

Neat, thanks anon!

Can't open it right now but I'm curious, who bites the dust?
>>
>>43868779

Aun'va. As everyone expected it. Also they cover it up with holograms and a engram.
>>
>>43868779
Some assassins and aun'va
>>
>>43868722
If you're taking questions; can a Corsair Princess take a Lasblaster, or similar two-handed gun? I'm in the process of converting one up and want to know whether or not I'm going to have to start sawing off arms.
>>
>>43868779
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-38-34.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-38-34.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
Same anon from last night. Goto the last thread to get screencaps of wargear/fact checks
>>
File: Revolver Ocelot.png (7 MB, 3072x1480) Image search: [Google]
Revolver Ocelot.png
7 MB, 3072x1480
>>
>>43868803
I'm happy to take questions and post pics. Unfortunately a Prince can only take pistols and melee weapons.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-40-28.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-40-28.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>"Reeeeeeeeeeeee" says sha'so Pep'ae meme-star.
>>
>>43868836
Bugger. Thanks anyway. I know that Corsairs have access to Relics from the DE, Eldar, and Harlequin Codexes, but do they have a list of their own?

I'd be super-interested to see any pictures of the Corsair army list, especially their weirder unique units instead of just vehicles.
>>
File: 1207366449886.png (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1207366449886.png
30 KB, 800x600
>>43868843
>>
File: prince1.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
prince1.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43868865
Corsairs do not have relics but the Prince Paths serve a similar purpose.
>>
File: prince2.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
prince2.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3920
>>43868926
>>
File: laughing rusemen.png (28 KB, 443x395) Image search: [Google]
laughing rusemen.png
28 KB, 443x395
>>43866096

>All that crying about Tau wank last night
>From people who hadn't even read it
>Turns out it's nothing, but a dead space pope

It's comical how bad /tg/ has gotten. So fucking easy to bait thread after thread. Literally any excuse to cry about xenos will be indulged.
>>
>>43868779

50% of all the Imperium's forces retreating bit the dust when they fire the rocket.
>>
File: forceorg.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
forceorg.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>43868937
>>
File: 40k_eldar_by_1977manda-d4kijom.jpg (440 KB, 1181x881) Image search: [Google]
40k_eldar_by_1977manda-d4kijom.jpg
440 KB, 1181x881
>>43868926
>St:4

Is that a typo? It can't be, since they've replicated it for the foot and bike-mounted profiles. Are Corsairs just super-jacked compared to regular Eldar?
>>
File: palecourts.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
palecourts.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3920
>>43868944
>>43868945
Just the Prince.
>>
File: aethermancy.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
aethermancy.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3920
>>43868953
>>
File: baron.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
baron.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43868962
>>
File: ghostwalkers.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
ghostwalkers.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>43868968
>>
File: malevolent.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
malevolent.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>43868975
>>
>>43868953
I like the Pale Courts a lot. They're a lot more flexible than the standard Warhost, especially since you don't have to sink points into Vypers and Support Batteries if you don't want to.

Halls of Martial Splendor makes Autarchs a little more formidable to boot, which is pretty cool.

>>43868962
I can see these powers provoking a great deal of tears. Some of them are really good.
>>
>>43868943
Also all of the tau who were still planet side except for one shield dome
>>
>>43868943

Plus every civilian, Tau and human alike.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-26-37.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-26-37.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>43868943
Its a torpedo you pleb
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-26-39.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-26-39.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>43869010
Cont.
>>
File: 1405088013645.jpg (16 KB, 200x231) Image search: [Google]
1405088013645.jpg
16 KB, 200x231
>>43868942

We were rused. All of us were rused.
>>
>>43868953

I don't understand the utility of the Aspect Lord Shrine. You can bring 3 Aspects and gain no additional benefits? Why wouldn't you just take the old Aspect Formation?
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (352 KB, 493x586) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
352 KB, 493x586
>>43868843
GET OUT OF MY SEPT!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Commissar_Shadowsun.jpg (28 KB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
Commissar_Shadowsun.jpg
28 KB, 300x332
Shadowsun is going to end up stuck forever in Ghostkeel after that business with the Callidus Assassin. I'm calling it now.
>>
>>43869026
Because it's a core formation which fits into a Warhost detachment.
>>
>>43869026
Presumably it's so, if you choose the The Strong Stand Alone option as well, you don't completely shut yourself off from Aspect Warriors. I suspect it's mostly for people who want to create armies based around a very narrow theme.
>>
>>43869034

Least her and Farsight can have mech sex one day
>>
>>43869057
>Oh yes, grind that chassis against me girl
>>
File: WITNESS'D.jpg (31 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS'D.jpg
31 KB, 600x337
A reminder to my fellow Ork players that we are now allowed to put shokk attack meks on warbikes, has anyone tried it?

I figure it would actually be pretty damn useful, but I've been wrong before.
>>
>>43868983
Can you make a photo for the Hornet rules?
>>
File: WRRRRRRRRY.jpg (77 KB, 610x805) Image search: [Google]
WRRRRRRRRY.jpg
77 KB, 610x805
So what's the actual factual lowdown on the new lore from this new Tau book thing?

Anything interesting?

>mfw hearing about the new eversor story
>>
File: hornet.jpg (1 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
hornet.jpg
1 MB, 3920x2204
>>43869099
>>
>>43869176
I know it's a bit much, but could you give us the whole Corsair army list?
>>
File: Dude, let me in. I'm a fairy.jpg (43 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
Dude, let me in. I'm a fairy.jpg
43 KB, 400x367
>>43869232

Seconding this. My dick is so hungry for Corsairs.
>>
>>43868926
Hey man do you have the wraithknight weapons? I never got to see the melta one.
>>
>>43866698
>>43866719
It is.

Source: I'm an alpha player
>>
File: 1429389604889.png (814 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1429389604889.png
814 KB, 1024x768
>>43869232
>>43869244
I'll post everything else in about 30 mins. Got some stuff to do first.
>>
File: 1281308319279.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1281308319279.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>43869267
Brilliant, thanks!
>>
>>43868953
Not sure I understand this list, it's three guardian squads mandatory right? Or do you switch it up with the various options below?
>>
>>43869267

Anyone know if the Jetbike rules are floating around somewhere? Are corsair bikes still troops\all able to take scatter lasers?
>>
>>43868761
The Tau won the ground war convincingly. The Imperials got salty and blew up everything.

As for the Tyranids, they are only a threat to the Tau on the other side of the firewall. Like we have seen in Shield of Baal, Tyranids are not immune to an ocean of plasma.
>>
File: banshee .png (30 KB, 613x600) Image search: [Google]
banshee .png
30 KB, 613x600
>>43869267

Stay based.
>>
>>43868983
Eldar death company.

Based Forge World.
>>
File: jetbikes.jpg (48 KB, 720x872) Image search: [Google]
jetbikes.jpg
48 KB, 720x872
>>43869302
>>
>>43868779
>Tau pirric victory. Close battle till end and then Exterminatus!!!
> Cadia regiments actually more than a good foe vs tau. Actuallly a much better oponent that the Kauyon SM.
>Skytari/AdMech a 300% real asholes. Giving giant middle finger to IG and SM in the middle of battle, and latter to the Tau.
>Obsidian Knight, the ultimate Mary Sue.
>>
>>43868962
>Eldar get Lash of Submission
That's some fucking bullshit.
>Eldar get the ability to teleport anywhere on the table and assault afterward
Is this real? Forgeworld is just fucking with, us, right?
>Eldar can force enemy units back into reserves
Fuck this game.
>>
>>43869300
The basic formation is made up of a Farseer and three Guardian Squads. However, the two Craftworld Traits you choose can modify that - if you chose Tomb-Ship of Fallen Heroes and Graveyard of Dreams, you could take a Wraithseer and three units of Wraithblades instead.
>>
>>43869176
WHY WOULD YOU EVER TAKE A STAR CANNON OVER A PULSE LASER???

Forge World I love you guys but damn, you dumb sometimes.
>>
>>43869337
The Cadians did good because they outnumbered the Tau by a large margin and they caught them by surprise. Most of the Tau forces were elsewhere.
>>
>>43869267
Alright, I'm making a Luna Wolves army to use as both 30k and 40k. In 40k, which Chapter Tactics do I run them with to make it Canon-friendly. Essentially, they're a lost Expeditionary Fleet that got sucked 10,000 years into the future. I'm currently thinking of a few different ones at the moment:

1) Salamanders (the Master Crafted weapons to reference that they have pristene Golden Age of Technology weapons, and the 4+ Feel No Pain to reference the fact that they are wearing MKIII stuff that is essentially solid blocks of Ceremite)
2) Red Hunters (naturally, the Inquisition are all-over a bunch of Traitor-descendants, so they drafted them in to work for them in exchange for not getting Cyclonic missiles shoved up their collective asses. It also works because of their ability to change their tactics on the fly.)
Star Phantoms/Fire Hawks (in 30k, they are deep-strike based, so tactics that helps them deep-strike)
4) Ultramarines (Luna Wolves were supposed to be good all-rounders. Ultramarines are best for this.)
>>
>>43869338

Firstly it's not Codex: Craftworlds getting this, it's Corsairs. Secondly, the ability to assault from DS has been kicking around for a while with Marines, Deldar and Harlies. World is yet to end because of it.
>>
>>43869356
Yeah, but actually i really like the narrative in this one. The cadia commander were actually really good. In the kauyon book, looks like the tau were playing all the time with the SM.
>>
>>43869360
Have you considered Star Phantoms?

I don't actually play them, but as far as I am aware, Luna Wolves focussed on overwhelming assaults and brilliant deepstriking. Star Phantoms do this really well, if you look up their tactics.
>>
>>43869176
Thank you
>>
>>43869370
>Firstly it's not Codex: Craftworlds getting this, it's Corsairs.

To be fair, it's not difficult for a Craftworld army to ally in a Void Dreamer.

>>43869337
>Skytari/AdMech a 300% real asholes. Giving giant middle finger to IG and SM in the middle of battle, and latter to the Tau.

Details? I want to see what my crazy tin men got up to.
>>
Checking back in after a few weeks away. So the novels archive is still dead? Well that sucks.

Not like they've released any books since Deathfire anyway.
>>
>>43869383
Admech abandoned the guard and marines to loot Tau technology.

You know, the usually.
>>
>>43869335
And again, why would you EVER take anything apart from the dissonance cannon? It's by far the best choice!

And it's not even the most expensive option, which is the fucking dark lance at twice the price. WHY???

Do they ever proofread their shit?
>>
>>43869337
Pask is alive. But is really funny, in the begining we already know that in the end longstrike was going to rekt the imperial ace commander.
> Pask always wreck the tank that command.
>>
>>43869331
>As for the Tyranids, they are only a threat to the Tau on the other side of the firewall.
Has Hive Fleet Jormungandr taught you nothing? Have you forgotten about Ravenors and Lictors?
>>
>>43869383

Yeah, but the psychic powers specifically say they can only target units with the Eldar Corsair Faction. It's not like you'll be teleporting wraithblades and shit.
>>
>>43869401

Profile on a dissonance cannon?
>>
>>43869373
I did put Star Phantoms, I just forgot to put a 3) before it because I suck dicks.
>>
>>43869421
I believe it's strength 7 AP 4 or such but it's real grab is for every successful hit these weapons go up one in strength and down one in AP.

So you have a potential of shooting ten strength 10 AP 1 shots every turn.

>>43869425
My mistake sorry.
>>
>>43869421
St5 AP4 according to earlier rumours, but both stats improve by one for every hit, like Vibro-cannons do. So if you've got a squad of six and four hit, they'll be resolved at St9 AP1.

That said I wouldn't call it the best choice by far. St6 spam is so powerful that it's hard to beat Scatter Lasers. Personally I'm tempted by Splinter Cannons, though, since they're cheap and kick out so many shots.
>>
>>43869408
It's a space firewall the size of a sector. Can Ravenors and Lictors dig through reality? Can they make big enough holes for hive ships to fit in them?
>>
>>43869370
>Firstly it's not Codex: Craftworlds getting this, it's Corsairs
Good thing I said Eldar and not Craftworlds then.
>Secondly, the ability to assault from DS has been kicking around for a while with Marines, Deldar and Harlies
This isn't even assaulting from deep strike (which is highly regulated even in the few cases that it's possible). This is assaulting after being moved to wherever you want on the battlefield with no chance of scatter and the only drawback being that you MIGHT take a few hits that you get to make saves against.
>>
ok guys I got to ask, are Dark Eldar truly that bad? from what ive been watching they look not to bad and can actually kick some ass if kitted out right.
>>
>>43869408
What have Raveners and Lictors to do?

The firewall he's talking about is a ball of plasma the size of the damocle gulf. It's not something on a planet level.
>>
>>43869383
In first grand engament they march along IG and the SM. They scrap several tau tech and then active his beacon out of the battle, leaving his flank open to the tau counter-attack.
And they do this TWICE.

They ultimate "sugest" exterminatus when 50% of the Imperial guard force where still in the planet looking for extraction.

So a real motherfucker assholes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWaqxsFJhEg

More Eternal Crusade Stuff
>0:10
>Orks
>Eldar
>>
>>43869446
They are fairly monobuild and are fairly lacklustre yeah.

They are very glass cannon but the cannon part is very lacking honestly.

They are playable though. Just don't play Tau.
>>
>>43869446
> are Dark Eldar truly that bad?

No. They're not as powerful as the top-tier books like Craftworld Eldar or Necrons, and suffer from being released during one of GW's intermittent periods of stripped down, back-to-basics, minimal special rules and upgrade choices rules design, but they remain a solid mid-level book with a wide variety of units and a very fun supplement.
>>
>>43869443
>>43869448
Space Hulk the Lictors right in orbit of the Tau worlds, and have a tendril of Leviathan go under the galatic plane and bypass the firewall. The Ravenors dig under the Tidewall.
>>
>>43869445
>Good thing I said Eldar and not Craftworlds then.

So what are you even mad about then? That yet another book got a thing, which has been a thing for two fucking years?

>This isn't even assaulting from deep strike (which is highly regulated even in the few cases that it's possible). This is assaulting after being moved to wherever you want on the battlefield with no chance of scatter and the only drawback being that you MIGHT take a few hits that you get to make saves against.

So you're mad about deep strike without scatter at the cost of D6 wounds for every 6 inches? You are a fucking idiot. I guess Harlies and Deldar are a top tier army then.
>>
File: 14338561298560.jpg (65 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
14338561298560.jpg
65 KB, 852x640
>>43869461
>Orks, Eldar
>Never actually shown while game reached 2 years of "development"
>>
>>43869501
>D6 wounds for every 6 inches?

No, you roll a D6 for every 6" you move; on a 1, the unit takes a single wound that can be saved. Considering most Corsair units have 4+ saves, and from what I've heard many can upgrade to 3+, it's virtually no risk whatsoever.
>>
>>43869537
In fairness too though you will be tossing at best the Eldar DC at the enemy. They are still toughness three bodies. With not THAT hard of a hit in melee.

It's good against Tau gunlines though I will say that.
>>
>>43869501
>So you're mad about deep strike without scatter at the cost of D6 wounds for every 6 inches?
Learn how to read before calling other people idiots.
>>
File: 1442336995371.jpg (9 KB, 215x199) Image search: [Google]
1442336995371.jpg
9 KB, 215x199
>>43868823
>Filename
>MGSfag, interest piqued
>What the fuck is he talkin abo-
>mfw
>>
>>43869553

Point still stands. It's a worse version of what mediocre codices have.
>>
>>43868843
Fuck's going on here? Is Aun'Va mindfucking someone and his own guard is begging him to stop?
>>
>>43869578
I don't get it.
>>
>>43869589
No, not it is not. It is very good.

I would go as far as saying I would take this over a webway portal.
>>
>>43869547
>They are still toughness three bodies.

I've never found that to be particularly relevant, honestly. Generally speaking, Eldar assault units will be aiming to wipe out, or at least cripple, the enemy unit before it can strike back against their low toughness.
>>
>>43869595
You

see

>>43868692
>>
>>43869595

Culexus-chan is ripping some souls out.
>>
>>43869599
Fire Warrior Shas'ui on the far right edge
>You're pretty good
>>
>>43869608
Oh snap, nifty artwork. Thank you!
>>
>>43869601

Why? What does it possibly have over webway portal? You don't have to cast that and it doesn't kill your guys for the same benefits.
>>
>>43869610
lol I din't see it.
>>
>>43869607
Aiming to and actually achieving are two different things. Off the top of my head the only units that do that really well are the Harlequins and reaver jet bikes.

Mind you if you are playing Eldar right you will be aiming for the enemy's weak spots, not their strong points.
>>
>people in the Natfka comments saying SW deserve and update more than Chaos and that their model ranges are in comparable states
Is there any playerbase worse than the yiffers?
>>
File: EldarCorsairsintheExpanse.jpg (93 KB, 915x625) Image search: [Google]
EldarCorsairsintheExpanse.jpg
93 KB, 915x625
About to dump whole corsair army list and some other stuff.
>>
>>43869619
Um gee duh I dunno... Maybe because I can unload a whole squad of wraithguard into a Tau gunline turn one? Maybe because that wound thing is so rare it will probably barely ever happen?

How can you not see the advantages this has over a webway portal? You don't have to wait until turn two to roll for it to possibly come in. Where then the unit will sit there for a turn unable to melee.

So no, not the same benefits.
>>
>>43869625

Natfka commenters are mentally ill. Remind them that Space Yiffs riding giant wolves in plastic happened before Berserkers riding Juggernauts, despite the fact the latter have been part of the game since RT.
>>
>>43869625
Well there's Sisters

But seriously, SW got their update for this edition and Chaos are in a shitty spot right now compared to the other codexes. Plus there's nothing wrong with SWs model range.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.00.51.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.00.51.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869645
Shadow Spectres. Note the 1 wound Exarch.
>>
>>43869675
Hate to be a dick but... Could you retake that one? The statline got blurred.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.01.00.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.01.00.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869675
Irillyth
>>
>>43869646
>Maybe because I can unload a whole squad of wraithguard into a Tau gunline turn one?

Are those in the corsairs book? If not then you can't target them with the power.
>>
>>43869694
Point stands. Turn one melee. They have those malevolent bands.
>>
>>43869675
Hmm. Gonna assume that's a misprint. Might be worth shooting an email off to Forge World about it.

Still, good to see that their points have been cut, and Shadow of Death is built-in automatically.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.01.13.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.01.13.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869688
All Aspect Warriors have identical stats m80
>>43869689
Bel-Annath
>>
>>43869711
Well clearly not because they messed up the wounds.
>>
>>43869711
Oh and out of question does it say anything about them joining the aspect shrine formation?
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.01.32.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.01.32.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869711
Coterie Specs
>>
So Mont'ka presented the Callidus versus Shadowsun, Culexus versus Aun'Va and the Vindicare and Eversor against Farsight but Darkstrider caught up to the Vindicare.

Who killed whom then?
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.01.39.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.01.39.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869728
Special Rule 1/3
>>
>>43869711
Bel-Annath looks interesting. Running a more aggressive, in-your-face Farseer could be a nice change, though the lack of Guide hurts.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.01.43.jpg (2 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.01.43.jpg
2 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869743
Special Rules 2/3
>>
>>43869741
You

see

>>43869198
>>
>>43869703

Your point was that you were going to teleport OP stuff from another book despite the rules specifically forbidding it. I'm pretty sure that's a completely wrong point.
>>
>>43869757
No the point was that you can have turn one melee. That was the point. So point stands.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.01.52.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.01.52.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869752
Special Rules 3/3
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.02.05.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.02.05.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869760
Corsair Reavers
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.02.29.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.02.29.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869765
Dedicated Transports
>>
>>43869755
Holy shit.

For being a Tau-centric book, they get proper fucked up. So much for propaganda.
>>
How much radiation does it take to kill a Tau? And generally any information on Tau biology.
>>
>>43869758
>Um gee duh I dunno... Maybe because I can unload a whole squad of wraithguard into a Tau gunline turn one? Maybe because that wound thing is so rare it will probably barely ever happen?

So you never said this then? It was literally your first point.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.02.41.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.02.41.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869773
Voidstorm Squad. Not sure what use these guys have desu.
>>
>>43869760
That Void Saber, wow. A Princess with four St5 AP3 Rending attacks a turn in CC? Very nice.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.02.51.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.02.51.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869792
Wasp Walkers
>>
>>43869788
Five radiations.
>>
>>43869757
Did I mention it also can't be intercepted?

>>43869791
The point was turn one melee. You dumb fuck. Jesus Christ you do suck at reading comprehension.

It wouldn't matter if I had said my long lost uncle, the point was turn one goddamn melee.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.01.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.01.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869798
Vyper and Nightwing
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.16.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.16.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869806
Balestrike Band. Scourges on suicide watch.
>>
Thanks for all the pictures anon. Hopefully someone is gonna PDF this bitch together :)
>>
>>43869792
I suspect they're probably just there to placate those players who converted up a unit when the Corsair list was first released.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.06.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.06.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869815
Phoenix Bomber and Hornet
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.20.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.20.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869829
Lynx
>>
>>43869815
They are like a cross between Scourges and Swooping Hawks. And jet pack infantry.

Basically they are what scourges should be.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.25.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.25.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869848
Warp Hunter and Night Spinner
>>
>>43869741

All of the Assasins died cept Mr Culexus who pulled off his mission and presumbly escaped.

>Inb4 people start running armies of 12 Culexus's
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.29.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.29.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869860
Fire Storm and Fire Prism
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.36.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.36.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869869
Vampire Raider
>>
>>43869786
Well, was most like we ultimate kick imperial ass, but you know the people on terra are very salty, so Exterminatus.

One interesating think, is that look like the Tau armada finally can match the imperial fleet power if they are match in equal terms.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.41.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.41.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869879
Mymeara Battlehost
>>
>>43869894
Oh holy shit sweet.
>>
Is there Wraithseer in this book?
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.49.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.49.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869894
New Warhost Options
>>
Okay so whilst I have the book in my hand I'm not sure I'm getting this: Is the Damocles Gulf on fire now? Like, the entire Gulf? In space?

Is the Gulf a nebula? A Nebula so big you can't just go round it? Why would that even slow down warp travel when the warp is a parallel universe? What is happening? What?
>>
>>43868962
Warp tunnel looks so baller
>Turn 1, corsairs wraithknight move 12
>warp tunnel wraith knight 24", maybe lose 1 wound if unlucky
>shoot and then assault
Is this the new meta?
>>
>>43869894
Jesus why couldn't the main codex core be like this???

This is so much better, I'm not forced to take war walkers, vypers and support batteries.
>>
>>43869924
>corsairs wraithknight move 12

Corsairs can't take Wraithknights.
>>
>>43869917
My dick is rock hard.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.55.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.55.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869917
Fuck street signs
>>
>>43869920
GW can't into science, logic, nor reason. What's new?
>>
>>43867205
Tfw when you will never get to play a tournament of all biker armys
>>
>>43869944
No plus one BS?

Odd.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.03.59.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.03.59.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869944
Number of Phoenix Bombers is 2.
>>
>>43869920
There are multiple nebulas that were ignited in the Gulf. The whole thing is a firewall.

The firewall won't stop Warp travel but it will stop unprotected Tau travel.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.04.06.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.04.06.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869958
>>
>>43869958
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>43869801

>Me being completely unable to read the rules is beside the point
>I'll shift goal posts as much as I like

Whatever you dense cunt. Watch this be about as prominent in tournaments as every other DS assault gimmick. You're acting as if something that needs to be cast is as reliable as webway portal, which doesn't fail, inflict wounds or roll on an enhanced perils chart and can't be used with half as many melee squads. But no, why Deep Strike Raiders wherever you need them when you can do a bunch of psychic bullshit that might not work or even fuck you over.
>>
>>4386992
This fire don´t slow warp travel. But the tau don´t have wrap travel capability.

Tau develop a shield that allow his warships travel along the fire, but is very scarce right now.

In the end is a way to isolate the gulf and slow the tau expansion. On the next codex for sure, we will see another FTL tau development that overcome this nebula on fire
>>
>>43869331
Its not a fire wall, your sector IS on fire.
>>
File: 2015-11-28 15.04.11.jpg (1 MB, 2204x3920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28 15.04.11.jpg
1 MB, 2204x3920
>>43869968
Special new Support Choice option
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.