[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic Items Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: magical-sword-5047.jpg (117 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
magical-sword-5047.jpg
117 KB, 1600x1000
From silly to incredible, no fantasy campaign is complete without magic items
Post your ideas here
>>
The teleporter pyramids from Div: OS were a lot of fun in my last campaign. Basically it's a pair of stone pyramids, one blue, one red. A group of people can activate one to teleport to the other. This leads to all kinds of hijinks, like tossing one through a window to teleport in, or crossing a canyon after a well-placed toss. Decent in combat too, provided you can keep track of who's holding one
>>
>>43829584
Enriched uranium

Don't make it obvious though. See what the players come up with. Enjoy the criticality accidents. If necessary, make it useful for recharging magic items.
>>
>>43829584
A sphere that spins on its own always on the same axis. It takes great force to stop it, and it starts spinning again when released.
>>
>>43829584
Paired magic rings, given to a couple(usually by the two mothers) on their wedding night. Enchantments vary, but the most common allows the wearer to sense when their spouse is thinking of them. Richer people will get ones that allow telepathy between the wearers
>>
There is a list of goofy items that often gets posted in these threads. I don't have it, but I have taken and modified an idea from it before.

A small orb that seems to have dark figures swirling around inside it. When held by a character, sinister voices whisper "release us! RELEASE US!" but when you break the orb to release them, nothing happens. It just breaks and the character goes on with their life.

I used this early on in a campaign, and the players remembered it as a silly but pointless incident, occasionally referencing it when they found other (actually usefu) magic items. Flash-forward 7 to 10ish sessions, the characters are significantly more powerful and making their foray into the depths of the underworld. They are greeted by a host of very powerful, high-ranking demons who do not fight the party, but instead laud and praise them as heroes. "You're the ones who released us from the orb! Let us repay you in any way we can."

The long wait was worth the payoff of seeing the players' reactions when they realized what had happened.

It also made their underworld campaign much easier...
>>
In my current D&D group, there is a small, yet ever expanding list of Magic items that will somehow make their way into any campaign run by any of the people in my group. Every single one of these items was thought of and created by a player in the group, and every single one of them is rather silly because of that.

The first item was created with the help of a magic fountain during a one-shot adventure. The Ratskin lamp. A rat skin that was dipped into a fountain containing a mysterious magic fluid, this item projects strong light in a 50ft radius, and dim light for 50ft beyond that. That is all there is to this ratskin.

The Garden shears of Vindictus. Now, These shears were wielded by a Paladin named Vindictus through one of our longer campaigns. He even took wielding the shears far enough to have them enchanted. They have appeared with the same enchantment since in every single campaign. The enchantment? +3d6 Radiant damage.

Titan Femur. Its an unbreakable femur. Why is it called Titan Femur? Because it happens to be the size of a mane. It is also enchanted to be as light as a normal club, and unbreakable. it is used a lot to make bone puns.

And finally, The pitchfork of Justice. It is always carried by the leader of a riot. it is also a +2 weapon with a +1d6 fire effect. We always encounter it and its wielder during a riot where the people are rising up against the nobles. We love it to bits.
>>
>>43830375
>Happens to be the size of a man*
Fuck, I'm stupid.
>>
>>43830375
>pitchfork of justice
STOLEN
>>
>>43830375
>bone club used to make bone puns
>not a Humerus

you done fucked up.
>>
A magical songbook that brings different sentient entities of sound into existence as their songs, or rather /they/ are sung. The user's body, mostly their vocal chords, diaphragm, lungs, mouth and windpipe are warped temporarily so that the user can sing the Melodies into existence properly and make impossible noises.

For example, you might have a character grow new mouths or have their throat-skin peel away, revealing glistening muscle that is twisting, gaping, pulsating like some nasty flesh instrument. These changes only last as long as the Melody exists in the air.

Each song-thing naturally can do a different task, such as mind-fuck enemies or heal people.

People who don't have the knowledge to decipher the text in the book can't use it at all.

The people who can use it sometimes slowly go mad. My bard turned to the campaign's version of weed as an escape from this.
>>
a horn that when you blow it, summons powerful monsters
>>
>>43831456
Considering the effects, I'm amazed he hasn't tried anything more extreme
>>
I had a half orc pc with 7 int, but 18 str starting out. one of the big things with his character, is that he loved the sword he had that was passed down through the generations of his orcish side of the family. I didn't know, but the DM eventually decided that the sword was a magical artifact only usable by orcs, and eventually my character managed to figure out how to use it, and it became fucking hilarious. it had 2 abilities. one part was the magic in the sword made me look really intimidating, giving me an additional +2 to those rolls, the other was that it hit like a fucking truck. i dont remember the exact bonus but it gave a couple d6 extra, along with being +2.
The dm made me have some really funny interactions too, like what started as me just having a sword, turned into me at one point going berserk when i was separated from it, crushing a guys head just to get it back.
tl;dr give your starting weapons backstory and life, it will pay off
>>
There was a sword with an intricate circular hand guard in my last campaign. If you tried to hit something with it the blade would spin 180 degrees. Because wizards.
>>
>>43833997
I don't have to bother with that with my Sword, it's already intelligent and will gain bonuses throughout my campaign
Bladebound Magus is fucking awesome.
>>
I actually had an idea for an undying pact bladelock
A young scholar who turned to the dark arts to save another
His pact weapon is an oversized greatsword that once belonged to a goliath who's tribe raided his village
The blade contains the soul of his first love, who was impaled with it into the side of the local inn
he made a deal with (insert deity of death/afterlife/undeath here) to bring her back to him, and to this day he still believes he can save her
Thoughts?
>>
I have no idea if it's from the DM handbook or not, but my character has been given a battleaxe that "violently and loudly" destroys any wood it touches. It is oh-so exploitable.

"Rogue's not here and the door's locked?"
*BANG*
"Unlocked it."
>>
>>43835030
if you don't do a "HERE'S JOHNNY" moment you have dun goofed.
>>
>>43829584
The Bloodrush
A cursed magical ring that's popped up on rare occasions. Upon killing a creature, the user is forced into attacking creatures of the same type, gaining damage, movement speed, and attack bonuses for each creature slain this way, until they've killed at least 6.

Lord Marek's Compliments
In my most recent campaign, my players somehow managed to pick this one up really early. It's a standard +1/+1 magical warhammer, with a single unique effect.
"The wielder of Lord Marek's Compliments is granted the following power:
1/Day - My compliments to your armorsmith, good sir.
Make a melee weapon attack. On a hit, you deal damage equal to the target's AC."

I'll post more if people like these
>>
>>43835132
holy shit that hammer, my fucking sides
post more.
>>
A portable mouth that will contain and repeat any secret to only the assigned persons, but has terrible bad breath.
>>
>>43835206
>>43835132

Alrighty, here's some more

Carom's Seal
It's an unassuming-looking metal band, more commonly worn among the nobility.
If the user takes damage, half of the damage taken is mirrored back to the attacker.
One the ring has dealt 5d5 damage (this value is rolled when you find the item) the ring shatters.

Voidhowl
The BBEG in my previous campaign ended up picking this item up after some.. Interesting events. It's a legendary item, and has the following effect:
Any Fire damage dealt by you is converted to Lighting. Any Cold damage dealt by you is converted to Fire. Any Lightning damage dealt by you is converted to Cold.
The user of this item may use their reaction to change the damage type of a spell cast within 90 feet of them to either Fire, Lightning, or Cold.

The party mage was confused when their fireball turned into a snowball.
>>
File: hello this is spider.jpg (23 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
hello this is spider.jpg
23 KB, 250x333
A special artifact that can be used by anyone with no skill check, that grants them Language: Common. Used primarily to allow animals to communicate with the party, although they tend to make vapid and simple conversations.
>>
I have 3 players who think this whistle they found is a magical item. It's "magical property" is that it attracts the attention of people around you. I don't think they realise that's something regular whistles do. Gonna give them the reveal when they inevitably try to pawn it off.
>>
File: 1365219059197.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1365219059197.png
17 KB, 208x250
Me and a friend like brain storming cursed items one of the lesser ones is.

The Horn of Blowing

Looks like a horn of fog or other item unless inspected carefully.

Basically when person puts lips to the horn a artificial penis pops out and shoots a load down there throat and impregnates the player regardless of gender.

The history of the item is a old wizard who failed to accomplish immorality and realized he would die soon he had a particular hate for Bards and so he created these cursed items in an desperate attempt to be reborn and live again.

There are many different versions that resolve the pregnancy in unique ways from laying an egg to gender swap.
>>
File: 1356153272539.jpg (142 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
1356153272539.jpg
142 KB, 700x396
A quantum gun. It shoots bullets that travel backward in time, kill first, aim and fire later.

You might be fighting someone, and then suddenly you hear a gun-shot, and spin around to see someone sneaking up on you has been shot in the head. You have just a few seconds to pull out the gun, aim best a possible, and "fire".
If you don't form a stable time-loop, then the person stays shot, but you suffer mental/psychic stress from the paradox. The up side being of course that the gun basically predicts what you need to shoot and takes out the threat prematurely.
Best used by someone with really good reflexes! Extremely potent if it ever gets in the hands of someone who can see the near future.
>>
File: poe_the_three_dragons_low.jpg (36 KB, 340x323) Image search: [Google]
poe_the_three_dragons_low.jpg
36 KB, 340x323
>>43835400

You play Path of Exile as thats pretty much pic related
>>
I had one that was kind of sad.

The warriors plowshare
+1 Plow - Was found in a burnt out farm house. Searching the area revealed the plow clues to the perpetrators of burning said house, the corpse of an elderly man, and 5 grave markers under a tree behind the house.
>>
File: RED_Third_Degree.png (130 KB, 421x663) Image search: [Google]
RED_Third_Degree.png
130 KB, 421x663
>>43829584
I'm going to admit: I'm prone to cribbing magical artifacts from some TF2 items. Dead Ringer and Eyelander are pretty easy to translate and would be generally amazing to see what players do with them. Potentially even both.

Then there's: "Culler of Cures"
>Deals damage to both your target, and anyone who has magically healed your target within the last x rounds.
>>
>>43835604
>quantum
That word doesn't mean what you think it means, though I did make something similar for one of my last campaigns:

Quantum Superpositional Blade: This sword is identical to an ordinary steel blade, except that the blade seems to pass harmlessly through enemies and objects, not inflicting any kind of harm. When sheathed, however, any and all blows delivered by the blade since the previous dawn are immediately inflicted upon those struck, regardless of the intervening distance between the user and his foes. Any ordinary sword sheath or covering will do; the magic specifically activates when the blade is no longer capable of being observed by any creature within 100 feet.
>>
>>43835735

So if i submerge the entire blade into my enemy viva an skyward strike it would pass through my enemy but the blade would not be visable.

What would happen?
>>
>>43835735
oh man, I feel real bad for not using the correct definition of a word for a MAGICAL ITEM.

you're right, it would have been so much better if I called it "the time travel gun" or the "special relativity gun"
fucking spergs rustle my jimmies.
>>
>>43831525
A sword that's on fire
>>
I once made a rock that was just enchanted. it originally didnt do anything but then i decided that was kind of a dick move so i made it just keep appearing whenever they tried to get rid of it. it became a bit of a running joke since it was essentially a pet rock that actually came home if you threw it.
>>
>>43835735
so the ultimate
*teleports behind u*
*makes a million slashes in one nanosecond*
*sheathes katana*
"pssht........ nuthin personel, kid"
*u get cut one millions times*
weapon?
>>
There was that one forum RP/deviantart "thing" that used to get posted on /tg/ all the time, some sort of super special snowflake character with all the powers, I forget their name, something dumb like "Sapphiruth" I think?
Anyway they had this retarded "keyblade" thing too, I want to see that as an acquirable magic item. I forget what it did other than that it was made of "stanless steel".
>>
>>43835792

As a player i would rename it.
>>43835792

I don't mind the name but as a player I would most likely rename it.

>deja boom
>Boom-22
>Yablo's 45
>>
>>43835574
9_9
>>
>>43835608

I do not in fact play Path of Exile.
But wow, that literally seems the same.
Even the elements rotate in the same order.
Now i've got another game that i've got to play. Cool!
>>
>>43835970

NP make sure to play with friends otherwise the grind can be mind numbing after your first new game plus
>>
>>43835936
SapphyDracases.

https://encyclopediadramatica se/SapphyDracases
>>
>>43836082
That's the one, thanks.
>>
>>43835771
If the blade could not be viewed then it would inflict the blow immediately... so it would be exactly like a normal sword.

>>43835792
I was just pointing it out for you, way to overreact dude.

>>43835906
No, it was meant more as a weapon for assassinations. Because there's no immediate effect you don't feel like you've been stabbed until it activates, making it dangerous and a little terrifying. The magic item also comes in knife varieties.

>>43835906
If you can teleport behind someone and slash them a million times in the first place, you don't need this sword. You use it when you want to kill someone and have a solid alibi afterwards.
>>
>>43829584

A recurring item that I've always loved to use for characters in fantasy games / campaigns has been some variant on the Big Book of Everything. Sometimes it's a normal book, sometimes it's a pocket-sized something with an infinite amount of pages, and sometimes it will literally talk to you if you ask it a question.

Sometimes my character is still in the middle of writing down Everything into it, and sometimes it's already done. Basically a book version of an unholy mashup of Rand McNally, National Geographic, and Wikipedia.

I also once had a wizard character that had a once-a-session power that let him pull the perfect item for a situation out of his hat. They had to capture a sword relic from the main badguy once. He reaches into his hat, and pulls out a fucking oversized cartoon magnet.

It was Masters of Umdaar, though, to be fair.
>>
>>43836154

So pretty much Presto's hat from the D&D Animated show.
>>
>>43829584
Magic prayer beads of utility.

An enchanted set of 12 individualy enchanted beads that form a necklace, made by a monastery that rules over their own county in exchange for serving as justiciars to the crown.

Each bead carries its own enchantment.

The first is Teleportation - user can mark 2 locations and teleport between twice per week.

The second i Storage - the user gains acces to 100 cubic meters of storage room.

The third is healing - once per day heal (monk level)d6 Hp out of combat.

The fourth is Transformations - bead can transform into any weapon the user is proficient with.

The fifth is Housing - Bead transforms into a cotage with 30 Square meters of room and six beds.

The sixth is true sight - wearer is granted either proficiency with perception or the perception proficiency is doubled.

I hsve to make up the rest later.
>>
>>43835030
>The Ent's greatest champion challenges you to a one on one battle.
>Really GM? Really?
Though that battle went in the Party's favor, they will never forget the look of the Champion's family slowly realizing what was happening.
>>
>>43835604
Im stealing this
>>
A sword that passes through things as though it were just an illusion.

Over the next couple of weeks though, painstakingly slowly, the damage begins to appear in the manner in which it was dealt. So if you swung a sword through someone's arm front to back, over several weeks, their arm would slowly begin to cut and eventually sever.

Normal healing doesn't do anything since the sword actually does chronal damage, so you need something like a time reversal spell on the wound to effectively reverse the effect, or a stasis spell to just wait out the damage from taking place.
>>
>>43837606
Pretty good assassin's weapon since you could be in another fucking country by the time the target dies.
>>
>>43837620
That's kind of the idea, you could just quickly swing it through someone in a marketplace and make a break for it.
>>
A pair of silk gloves that let the wearer cast mage hand at will.

A horn that blows cones of flame.

A knitting needle that threads its own string.
>>
>>43837660

Two weapons from two different games, one was a sword that had a some magical mechanical rotators/actuators/whatever that started spinning when activated, and when swung the sword would self-correct and gravitate towards targets even if the wielder missed. As well, the entire sword itself was magically enchanted to seek out the nearest vital organ or important internal part (major vein, power core, etc.) and could slightly bend a little to even better achieve this. So the end result was a sword that itself always moved to successfully hit, and then on wounding would further try to seek out vitals. I think it may have been based on something though I'm not sure what.

The other was ostensibly a sword, but it could change shape to reach whatever the wielder looked at when activated. So if the person was holding it out in front and looked behind them at a tree and activated it, the blade would bend around them and extend to stab the tree. It could thin out to reach farther if it had to, but it was always confined by how much metal the weapon was made of while remaining visible, so it could reach needle-like proportions to stretch very far but couldn't just hit something like a mile away. I believe the maximum distance was around 100 feet, and at that length it would be like stabbing someone with a needle. It was definitely handy up close though, like after a swing at a guy, it gets activated and the blade outright curves backwards to stab the guy in the gut.
>>
>>43837776
Whoops, didn't mean to quote.
>>
>>43830375
Is the pitchfork sentient? Does it mysteriously appear in the yard of a disgruntled peasant?
>>
I've recently planned on making a magic bow in my game that uses Intelligence instead of Strength. I'm gonna call it the Brain Bow.
>>
Exorcist's rifle
Deals an extra 1d6+(cleric/paladin level) radiant damage
Once per day the user can sanctify the ground in a 15 foot radius
remembering this item has actually given me an idea for a new ranger archetype for 5e
>>
>>43829584
I give my party near-useless items sometimes. We've kept an index of it.
http://www.gamemasterspgh.com/GMBlogs/billv/?p=101
>>
>>43839810
>This bronze hooded lantern casts the illusion of light while not actually illuminating its surroundings.

that's... why
>>
>>43839839
They might find a use for it one day.
>>
>>43839839
`Because wizards are dicks.
>>
Hero's Scarf: A long red scarf worn about the neck and shoulders that makes the wearer feel more stylish and heroic in appearance, boosting confidence. When worn, conveniently avoids the grasp of any creature not currently wearing it, and never gets tangled or caught on obstacles.

Bindi of Second Thoughts: A small circular dot that magically adheres to the forehead. Enhances insight, but only when reconsidering a decision or hesitating before an endeavor.

Arm Tassels of Hugeness: A pair of bands with long, colourful tassels for wearing on the upper arms. They give the wearer's arms the appearance of being hugely muscular and toned, but provide no actual strength benefit.

Coin of Desperation: A platinum (or other highly valued denomination) that vanishes the next time the owner tries to search for it in his or her pockets, pack, moneypouch, or other containers. However, should the owner run low on money at a later point, the coin will turn up in a convenient place for the owner to find.
>>
>>43829633
loved those things, had something like them in a campaign a few years ago
>>
A shield that reflects and boosts back any inertia inflicted upon it as an impact. If you hit someone with it, you will be the one sent flying. Have had some funny things happen with it in a jousting tournament.

A Glass disc, which if looked trough, reveals the type of magic used in an object. Also reveals Winds of magic and leylines. Magic shows up in blue hue, and Blessed objects in Gold. The strength of hue is based on the strength of magic. (Has blinded my players many times whilst they were in a holy city.)

A Cloak which is becomes solid and strong as steel upon piercing or slashing damage. Used by party assassin.

A glass orb, which will bend away Trees on its way. Used for travelling inside Humongous capital which resides inside a Gigantic tree. (Think Darnassus or World tree from WoW)

Three rings of communication: Bearers will share knowledge of each others senses and location in relation to each other. Used by Three shaolin-monk type brothers in combat to move in unison. Also allows telepathical communicaton, with no regard to distance.

A jousting spear which upon impact will give way and stretch kind of like a liquid for a second, and harden afterwards. Will be reset via magic.
>>
>>43839810
That lamp... how?
>>
>>43841021
I guess the lamp itself is visible from a distance, but it appears as an image in people's minds rather than as real light. So it doesn't light anything up. Maybe it appears to light up the carrier's own body so he doesn't notice anything's wrong at first.
>>
>>43841047
Then... how is that any functionally different than light? I'm losing sanity points over here.
>>
>>43841170
If you're walking with the lamp in hand and no other light sources and you come to a wall, you won't see the wall. Or whatever else it is. Light does not go from the lamp and reflect off of other things.
>>
>>43829584
Yuri Goggles

They make you ship females and grant a bonus to willpower.
>>
>>43840876
That shield, if I jumped with it and wanted to land on it (my feet hitting the shield), how would it play out? Will it become a makeshift springboard?

I like those comm rings as well.
>>
I added a pair of boots of inverted gravity in my campaign - they constantly invert gravity on themselves and extend that effect to any character wearing both of them
>>
>>43841273
Yes! This has actually been done a few times by the party rogue (as he is the only one with acrobatics skill to land on his feet from the jump)

The rings have been used against them by stealing one ring and having a warlock with a demon inside his mind put it on. Demons like to scream to new, untarnished minds.
>>
>>43841527
So if someone puts them on they will go to space?
>>
>>43841790
Outside, without being tied onto something? Yes.
Fortunately my players are not stupid, and we're friends so they tend to understand my way of thinking - they took great care with storage of those boots.
>>
>>43841859
What a nifty way of dealing with a BBEG. just make a overhand knot when tying them on him.
>>
Shield of the College Student. A large shield with a small door on the back that reveals a mini fridge when opened. It is always stocked with cold beer that tastes wonderful. The shield knows when to cut you off and will only produce beer equal to 3+con mod per day per user. Drinking another persons beer will cause that beverage to turn into water.
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 680x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 680x1025
armor of the beast

double strength
high protection
limited beast transformation

you need to make a willpower-check or spiritual stabilisation from outside, if you fail , the DM takes over your character and let it kill group members until consciousness is regained
>>
>The Protractor
A transparent plastic protractor, you know, for measuring angles. Also slows down time by a factor of 3 within 10ft of itself.

>The Solipsist's Wand Of Instant Death
When fired at a living target, places the user into an extra-dimensional stasis (in which he will experience no passage of time) until the target dies, for whatever reason. Not to be aimed at gods, or oneself.

>>43837606
Can further damage be negated by wearing armour over the afflicted area - constantly, for a month?
>>
>>43841955
So it's also a desert wanderer caravan's best water supply (guy hands everyone else a beer->water, one guy sips his, turning it into water, and hands it back)
>>
>>43842878
retarded weeb shit. too min/maxi. make it give a static bonus, high protection, but give penalties based on animal instincts. Like make the pc deathly afraid of fire or something. none of this maximum edge killed my party because my super armor made me KIGOME!!!! bullshit.
>>
I had a breastplate called "Plot Armor"
It gave me bonus soak/armor class toward damage that was from an uninitiated source
EX: Traps, stealth attacks out of combat, etc.
>>
Sword of Blasting

Instead of a boring +1 sword I thought of a different magic sword. In the first round of combat it has a +1 to hit and +1 to damage but also deals 2 damage to the wielder. In the second round of combat the bonus increases to +2 to hit and +2 to damage while the damage the wielder takes increases to X. This continues until combat ends. You may not unequip the sword. Once it's drawn, you're committed.

I haven't decided yet if the damage increases quadratically or linearly (2,3,4,... or 2,4,6,8,...)
>>
Ring of Uncontrollable Power
Roll a D100 for a random effect.
All random effects are powerful as hell and are but not limited to. Temporary/Permanent Invisibility, Temporary/Permanent Blindness (target, you, both), Temporary/Permanent Fire (target, you, both), Temporary/Permanent Pain (target, you, both), 3 DM decision, and 1 player decision. You can make requests if you know the table which unless i show you you'll learn through trial and error and if you roll within 10 it happens odds are target evens you if it ends in 0 both. if its 11 its roll d10 odds you evens target 10 both for permanent. Its uncontrollable in not only does it do a possibly random possible fatal effect but it takes off 1/20th of your health per use. i don't throw it around alot but when i do shit goes down.
>>
>>43829584
A pot and skillet that always clean perfectly with just a wipe of a cloth and never overcook a meal, no matter how inept the cook.
>>
>>43842884
Imagine the weird scars you'd get from taking it off and putting it on on a regular basis
>>
>>43843919
Wouldn't they also function as food preservation devices to some limited extent? If the food cannot be overcooked, you could just keep it at a high temperature indefinitely and while that wouldn't prevent everything from growing on it, it would certainly keep most things from growing on it.
>>
>>43843951
You most certainly could, but the issue would be keeping things hot. Especially if you're a mobile party.
>>
File: pjw97dwfiln35wpi4max.jpg (71 KB, 424x545) Image search: [Google]
pjw97dwfiln35wpi4max.jpg
71 KB, 424x545
The original owner was an old repair man. One day he went to his van, and was frustrated to see that he was out of tape AGAIN. He went to the hardware store and, tired of buying it a few rolls at a time, bought an entire case, hoping that he would "never have to buy duct tape again." Several years later, he retired. Cleaning up his garage, he look in the box and saw there was only one roll left. Placing it up on a shelf, he wished that last roll would "last as long as possible" Now that he wasn't working, it took him a lot longer to go through the roll around the house, and it wasn't for many years that he realized that roll never seemed to run out.

Roll of infinite duct tape. All sorts of applications. A strip of duct tape can hold about 40 pounds under tension (truth!).

If you want to me it a little more buff, it adheres rapidly to whatever you stick it to, so there's no need to press and rub along it to make sure it's stuck down well.
>>
File: 1444716351700.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444716351700.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>>43829584
>>
>>43835604
this is fucking gold.
>>
>>43845521
>>43837579
thanks.
>>
Hand mirror of Truesight.
>>
>>43841170
I imagine the lamp tricking the user into believing there is light, while not actually doing anything. The user is in a dark room and lights the lamp, then as they're walking to a door that might be there they kick the coffee table that really is there
>>
>>43845619
>>43839839
>>43841021
I think it means that you can see the lamp and the fake light only if there's another source of light, like looking at a common object
>>
>>43845665
What if the light project an exact illusory copy of the surroundings a normal lantern would illuminate directly into all minds seeing it? Like a magical camera hooked to your brain. You aren't seeing shit. It is.
>>
>>43845749
yeah sure whatever you want bro
>>
>>43845749
That bypasses the "interesting but functionally useless" theme all of those items have going on.
>>
>>43845749
Brilliant. A lamp that only works for people without truesight/high will save.
>>
>>43845796
Perfect for a shapeshifter.

Those with truesight can't see you!
>>
>>43846045
Unless of course they have their own lightsource.
>>
>>43829584
How about a blade that cuts only if there's really a intent to do so. I mean, it'll hurt and be lethal only if it's wielder is REALLY serious. It could bring up the concept of "why are you really doing this" for the wielder. A morality chain, if handled properly....
>>
>>43839839

Hmm... Cool so it's not actually light. Interesting. That means it would not affect things like regular light would. Can other creatures see it? If it gives off no heat can darkvision see it? Does it activate light triggered traps?
>>
An egg-shaped stone that continuously vibrates.
>>
>>43841245
Yaoi Goggles
The same but for gay-shipping. However, they cause you to fail social Skill Challenges (or system equivalent) if in the presence of someone else also wearing their own set, due to being distracted arguing about whether Cloud or Sephiroth is the one that somehow got man-pregnant.
>>
Cursed Bag of plentiful rolls. Provided user with a roll of bread based on demand. The more it is used the more it produces.
We opened it, turned it upside-down and flooded the tunnels of a floating city with rolls. One character rode a massive roll like a bull. Lost the bag after that.
>>
>>43846782
>cut to six months later
>entire planet waist-deep in cheap bread rolls
THE BREADPOCALYPSE IS UPON US
>>
File: Breadnought.png (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Breadnought.png
11 KB, 200x200
>>43846922
ONLY ONE HERO CAN SAVE US NOW
>>
File: image.gif (30 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
30 KB, 600x356
>>43846922
Shit... This is how Blame! started isn't it...
>>
>>43845665
>>43845619
No, I think everyone can see the fake lantern in the dark, so it gives away the lamp's position while not doing anything practical like lighting the way.
>>
>>43835604

A similar weapon:

A sniper rifle that fires one day into the future. You don't get to SEE into the future, but the gun can fire into the future. Great for assassinations, if you know the target's schedule.
>>
>>43839485
Yes
>>
>>43835604
Imagine if a madman got a hold of that? What if he got addicted to the rush of the mental anguish?

>goes into crowded place
>starts killing civilians
>cops are called
>they start dying via unexplained gunshots
>all the while the madman staggers about clutching his head screaming and moaning and laughing

Reminds me of that CSP about the knife that made people unable to fight back.
>>
>>43834649
Would be pretty cool if handled right. As a DM, I would have fun with this. Not the completely twisted kind of fun, but the "Lets evolve the character and the storyline in a satisfying, if somewhat tragic, sort of way" kind of fun. Well done.
>>
>>43843183
>bait of extreme attraction

attracts every creature you use it on , willpower checks are useless
>>
>>43850014
Axe of Query
Standard two handed axe.2/day When the axe is used to cut a dead man's head in half, the wielder may ask questions to the dead as by the spell Speak With Dead

Cap of the Unbeliever
Gives a +5 insight bonus to Will saves against Divine spells cast on you

Smoking pipe of Haste
Once a day, any herb smoked in this pipe also grants the user Haste effect as per the spell

Scrying Scepter of the Necrophos
Looks like a wooden club with a skull mounted on it with 2 small blue gems mounted in the eye sockets and a crystal ball in between its jaw
Allows the user to use the spell Scry 2/day as well as increase the hit dice for the purpose of controlling undeads by 2

Amulet of chain reaction
Grants the wearer Chaining as per the metamagic feat
>>
>>43850214
>Axe of Query
>I must axe you a question.
>I see what you did there
>>
File: 1508761-3.jpg (88 KB, 454x516) Image search: [Google]
1508761-3.jpg
88 KB, 454x516
>>43829584

Razi's gift to the world.

A cursed gold ring with a ruby stone.

Once the ring is put on it will bind to the user. If the person wearing the ring takes any damage they will be teleported to ANY random location.

Example: The wearer gets stabbed they could end up on the moon, teleported into the sky, underwater, in a cave filled with treasure, or even teleported into solid matter.

Razi would go town to town giving away these rings for free only to throw sharp stones and live hornet nest at the wearers once they put it on.
>>
>>43845521
>>43837579
thanks.

>>43847236
I thought about that, but I don't think the mechanic is as interesting, and creates too much possibility for mistake. No one is predictable enough that even within a few minutes, they might not deviate from their path. Shooting into the future would really only be useful if you could also see the future IMO.

>>43848216
the mental/psychic stress is supposed to be physically detrimental. Like doing it enough would make your brain hemorrhage or something. If you wanted to be more creative, you could say that it creates a butterfly effect, where your own perception of reality starts to de-sync with the rest of the world, making life difficult, and eventually impossible. Perhaps you think the road is safe to cross, but instead you walk out into highway traffic. Physically you are in one timeline where the gun didn't fire, but mentally you went down a different one where the shot went off. I think this is a more interesting consequence than "paradox" which is really hard to explain or understand.

Besides which, it's still a hand-gun, so I don't think you couldn't hold off a swat team with it.

You could also say if you "miss" too many shots a langolier comes after you. No one wants to live the horror of that movie.
>>
>>43829584
The Sword of Sundering.

Was capable of sundering anything it struck with a single blow. Got some really creative uses out of it before the player stopped using it as a weapon and just flew around on it like a hoverboard once he decided to try and sunder Gravity.
>>
>>43829584
Tome of true calling

If the tome is destroyed in fire all deceased beings are revived into a spirit form regardless of how long they have been deceased for one day.
>>
>>43850740
>ALL deceased beings
Holy fuck sticks
>>
A Nasu-tier longsword that does not harm flesh itself. "Cutting" the air would create an invisible slash where the blade had sliced reality. As long as someone ran or was dragged into the slashed reality-fuckery, they'd take damage as normal. Basically, the ultimate slashing and piercing trap generation tool.
>>
>>43850214
Does the skull need the gems to function?
>>
A length of chain, that also has a small container attached to it. When the chain is wrapped around an item the container fills with a lotion. This lotion can then be applied to a person's skin to apply the properties of the item the chain is wrapped around to, to the person. Wrapping the chain around a sword and applying the resulting lotion to one's hands gives their hands the properties of blades, such that they may use them as swords. These effects work on magical enchantments and most other items, and wear off in a few hours.

Wrap the chain around a person and applying the resulting lotion to another person has strange somewhat random effects, such as a shift in personality, granting skills and knowledge from one person to another, or a change in body such that the person looks more like the one chained. However these effects are permanent, with the only way to remove them being to chain the person affected, and then heat the lotion container until it is empty. This will leave the chained person in a coma for some time, longer if they were under the effect from lotion from multiple people.
>>
>>43850933
I'm gonna chain
>>43846560
And apply it to my dick.
Stealing both of these.
>>
>>43839810
the rope would be useful though
>rappel down a building
>let go, it unties
>coil it and bail
>>
>>43836142
No, the real use of this item is to stack attacks and activate them all at once, bypassing regeneration or mid battle healing.
>>
Candle of Goblining
This candle burns brighter than any other, illuminating large, cavernous rooms when lit. The candle also burns everlasting, only ending when extinguished.

However, any living being that this light casts on looks like a goblin. Men and women become goblin men and goblin women. Insects become goblin insects. Flowers become goblin flowers. Goblins are unaffected by this.

Also trying to use this flame to light things won't work. It's just a magical light source, not a source of perpetual energy.
>>
>>43840876
If I modified the rings idea:

Sensebinding Ring: while worn, you can choose to disable one of your traditional five senses to amplify another. For example:
>Disable taste, amp sight = double sight
>Disable taste and smell, amp touch = triple touch
If the ring falls off while your senses have been shifted, they stay shifted until you wear the ring again.
>>
>>43835574
>regardless of gender
That's ridiculous, even if it is magic. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?
>>
>Kookokookokoooo, The Wanted Sword
A sword that only exists for you when you really need it, and it becomes more powerful the more you need it.

>One Man's Wand
A wand that turns a pile of trash into treasure the first time you use it, and then a pile of treasure into trash the next time you use it (in an equal amount: so if you turn a pile of trash into 200 gold, you have to make a pile of 200 gold into trash the next time before you can turn garbage into gold again).
>>
>>43850933
I'm going to wrap it around my own dick.
Then I'm going to rub the lotion, now infused with my own dick essence to...

wait for it...

...BACK onto my own Dick!

I wrote that with a capital, because now I would have dick enhanced dick (not gay, balls aren't touching). What is that, like, DOUBLE the Dick? If that's not enough, then I can repeat the process, multiplying it's essence exponentially! Like the folding an ingot of steel into ten-thousand layers, I compound it's strength. No new steel is added, but impurities are forced out, and it becomes something better than it was before.
I would exude so much insane strong cock aura, women of most species would be falling over trying to get a stroke. My dick would thrum with so much potent penis power, it would be practically palpable!

Bow before your new Dick God!!!
>>
>>43851686
Congratulations on becoming a gigantic dick.
>>
>>43846922
I have done nothing but duplicate bread for three days.
>>
>>43851728
Never said anything about making my dick LARGER, just more POWERFUL.
>>
File: wat!.png (408 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
wat!.png
408 KB, 576x416
>>43851625
10/10
>>
>>43851625
Yeah, the Box of Gestation (another magic item).
>>
Walking Chair: When you sit on this magical chair your real legs fall off and your ass fuses with the chair and now you can move the chair legs and walk around with them. You can put your old legs back on with a magic spell of Relegging and, if you do, you pop off the chair back to normal. But the chair's legs are pretty fast, like faster than a normal person, so although you look like a freak, you actually move way faster.
>>
>Ring of Visibility
When you wear this ring, everyone and everything becomes invisible to you. But if you are wearing this ring, you can always see anyone else who is also wearing the ring, no matter where they are in a spacial sense.

You're still visible to everyone and everything while wearing this ring.
>>
>Ring of Nudity
While wearing this ring, you appear naked, except you're like sexier than normal (like your wingus dingus is bigger or your titties are bigger or you have more muscles or you're slimmer; it's in the eye of the beholder because we're talking beauty).

If you're actually naked and you wear the ring, you look like a skeleton, unless you are a skeleton, then you look like a sexier skeleton.
>>
>Long Finger Ring
You put on this ring and the finger it's on grows longer. You put on another one and it gets even longer. But if you put on a third one, your finger falls off (got too long).
>>
>Sword of Swords
When you hit someone with this sword and hurt them, another sword appears. But when you hit someone with that other sword and hurt them, it disappears.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>43851865
>>
>Bottle of Favorite Tastes
Whenever you drink from the bottle, whatever the liquid was, it tastes like your favorite thing to drink (even if it is pee pee water).
>>
>Coffin of Turning
When a corpse is placed in this coffin, if someone says the person is "spinning in their grave" the coffin catches on fire and then explodes. We're still working on this one.
>>
Another man's boots:

Anyone who wears these boots takes no penalties from fatigue and can essentially walk for a limitless amount of time. The shoes are comfortable wearproof and weatherproof, but not indestructible.

If bought second hand however, the secondary effect kicks in. For every mile the new owner walks in the boots, they will learn a year of the previous owner's life. A tertiary effect is that no people who have shared a pair of another man's boots can lie to each other knowingly.
>>
>Teleportation Feather
You let this feather go and it gets swept up in a magical breeze, leaving sight. If and when the feather eventually lands, you instantly teleport to the spot. If somebody catches it before it lands, you don't teleport, and finders keepers.
>>
>>43829584
A diary where the reader pronounces the parts written by the author in his or her voice.
>>
Top of the Storm God's Child. It spins so fast it creates a small scale tornado and localized lighting storms.

Fickle Voodoo Gloves. While wearing them, somebody else somewhere in your immediate vicinity feels everything that happens to the gloves and takes any damage that the gloves take.

Bookf of Teachers. The book writes itself and slams unto the reader's fingers, crushing them, if the reader doesn't understand what is written (either the language or the content itself).

Stamp of Lasting Impressions. Stamp somebody with it and you are guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on them. Not magical whatsoever, but had a group i DM'd for go around stamping people in the face for no reason.
>>
>Duplicitous Dagger
When you stab someone with the dagger, you reflexively shout out a random lie (usually, but not always, about the someone you're stabbing).

>Box of Boxes
You open the box and there's a smaller box inside. If you open the smaller box there's a smaller box inside. This continues as long as you can open the boxes (you may need tweezers).

>Ring of Tossing
When you're doing the ring toss with this ring, this ring will always usually hit its mark.

>Double Socks
When you wear these socks, it feels like you're wearing two pairs of socks (even though you're only wearing one). BONUS LIFEHACK: wear two pairs of socks when it's cold for warmer feet.
>>
File: TransistorWP1.jpg (172 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
TransistorWP1.jpg
172 KB, 1366x768
>>43834649
So pretty much the plot of Transistor.
>>
Just recently discovered an interesting way to generate a random artifact.
Here is my result:

>Siren's Mirror
Mirrored pendant that must be worn to be activated.
Once activated, the pendant remains active and cannot be removed until the wearer is attacked.
Once attacked, a 1d6 ice damage whirlwind surrounds the wearer for one round as they are transformed.
The wearer becomes transformed into a copy of their attacker.
They do not copy their attackers equipment and retain their own equipment if their new form can bear it.
The do copy all of their attackers current offensive and defensive abilities.
This includes spells, fighting techniques and natural abilities such as a basilisk's gaze.
Once combat is resolved, after 1d6 round, the transformation is undone.
CURSE: After 1d10 uses, the wearer does not transform back to themselves, and instead is transformed into a manatee permanently.
>>
File: Mos-01.png (551 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mos-01.png
551 KB, 640x480
I once stole a breastplate from a wizard's armory and used it without knowing what it did.

Turns out whenever I took or dealt a critical hit I would de-age 1 year. I eventually got to around 12-ish and a huge treant stepped on me and killed me.
>>
I once saw a similar thread to this, where someone suggested a ring if invinciblility; but only that the ring was invincible.

I used it in my campaign and the elf Mage in my group was so excited, he took the front. And nearly got one shotted by a bandit goblin.

He then laughed but sold it next chance he got
>>
>>43852049
Maybe?
>>
>>43852049
>>43852782
After looking it up and watching some gameplay, I wish
>>
>>43834649
>>43852049
>>43852782
>>43853035
Can confirm, read the first post and thought you were just ripping off Transistor
>>
>>43853122
Nope, actually thought I was doing something original
>>
>>43840876
>A jousting spear which upon impact will give way and stretch kind of like a liquid for a second, and harden afterwards. Will be reset via magic.
What's the point of that?
>>
>>43855157
A non facefuckerupper spear?
>>
More of a personal item in a campaign I played in:
>Play grumpy old warlock
>DM had a house rule that if you score 20+ crits with a weapon over time, it becomes legendary and gains special properties
>I have an incredibly unlucky streak and reach 20 fumbles. My item became cursed.
>This happend to happen while we were fighting and ran through a halfling birthday party.
>I ask the GM "We are fighting some bad creatures, can I count these halflings as my ally in this since they are helping?". GM says sure.
>Spell I used takes a bit of health from every ally near me and blasts the target. With my fumble, I take too much health from the commoner halflings and leech all life in the room, fueling me with horribly evil strength.
>Weapon gains its properties
>My fumble range became 1-2. On a crit, I summon a halfling from anywhere in the multiverse, but only if its during its birthday party, and within a mile radius of the staff, any sleeping halflings have nightmares of me.

I ended up being the high roller from there on somehow. 20's all day. Since the halflings soul gave me power, I ended up just useing the soul and tossing the body, which would disappear back to its realm. Little did I know the staff left my insignia on the corpse.

I Became the halfling boogey man. They sent teams of halfling paladines to search the cosmos for me as we went on our expeditions. Its became known as "Valerons Cursed staff of the Boogeyman"
>>
>>43829584
The Iron Garrote. It looks like a dog collar, and if put in a person's neck, it will judge one as if the god of justice was there himself. Then, it will tighten itself as much as the evildoer deserves. If put during a oath-taking, it will strangle anyone who doesn't means to follow it.

There's is a kind of magic based upon fractoglyphs. It can inscribe a whole soul into something. Powerful people, often villains, will carve it unto objects. Usually powerful magical items, so that the inscribed soul can possess a host. Spreading those around, ancient evils never truly die, for their magical clones pop up again and again, then try to reclaim their power. There's an empire being disputed between two copies of the same entity right now.

Physical things, like gold, are irrelevant to devils. Their currency is the soulstuff extracted from mortals, and minted into coins. As soulstuff, they are experiences, emotions, etc, so mechanically become XP coins. Even goody paladins become tempted to those.
>>
File: 1427267897680.jpg (61 KB, 615x449) Image search: [Google]
1427267897680.jpg
61 KB, 615x449
>>43855924
Interesting.. What are the downsides to transferring soulstuff to an item?
How many times can you do it before you're just a zombie or whatever?
Can you have different qualities of soulstuff? Hero soulglyphs? Complete soulglyphs? Partial soulglyphs? Shard soulglyphs?
Does quality depend on species, lifespan or experience the subject possesses?

I'm fucking intruiged.
>>
>>43857069
It's necromancy. You're taking life force and using to power something. In the setting, devils torture mortals (goblins to dragons) as to destroy their egos. That way, the soul comes apart and can be taken as raw soulstuff. The spiritual bagasse left over is made into a new devil. The soulstuff is their food, source of power etc. Dianferine (Hell) is a cosmic carnivore bacteria upon Creation.

This process was developed by a rebelious death god, which kept souls to himself like a cosmic corrupt politician. A side effect of developing it was undeath itself, which he discarded and then spread around.

Also, the setting has reencarnation. After death, your soul is recycled by the mother-goddess into new souls to be reborn. In D&D mechanical terms, every year after death one level becomes a new soul. So, if you died a 5th level fighter, being revived two years later makes you a 3rd level fighter. If not revived after five years, there's nothing left of you anymore (some ways around though).

A simple fractoglyph has no power by itself. It needs a host to acquire soulstuff with it will reformat as their inscribed soultemplate. The clone will have to make do with his current limitations, former knowledge and any measures the original may have taken to empower his copies.

A very exclusive necromantic ritual may be contracted from the eldest lich around to rip all the soulstuff (Ievels-new souls) that Creation made from the original. That results into a lot of suddenly souless people, vegetables void of anything, and is considered a evil act that even most criminals would loathe.

Life experience equals xp, equals power. We consider that even small actions can provide small amounts of xp, and a npc/commoner level works as much as those of a player class.
>>
>>43853213
Truth to be told, we as humans have been telling stories since the dawn of time. The tropes WILL repeat, it's just a fact of nature.
>>
>>43857738
I'm taking notes to use in a future setting of mine.
That's a fucking neat mechanic.
>>
>>43857840
Feels good to know you liked it, thanks.

Lots of it comes from not disliking cliches, but disliking unjustified cliches. One point of this is making the fact that people become more powerful part of the cosmic rules.

Thus makes extraordinary people (heroes, adventurers etc) valuable enough to have their own god, which focuses on nurturing them as a sort of immune system to "infections" like hell.

At the same time, their propensity for destruction and tendency to revive themselves makes them unppealing to most regular folks. I consider there are /TG murderhobos around, as well as people hunting them.

Adventurers are a sort of social wild card, shaking things around to best and worst. Most of the dramatic changes on the timeline were triggered by adventurers, like Garibaldi unifying Italy.
>>
>>43843649
Just a minor comment here
Both of the number sequences in the brackets are linear.

2,3,4 is increasing by 1 each time. If it was a line the slope would be 1.

2,4,6,8 is increasing by 2 each time. If it was a line the slope would be 2.

When you say that the damage increases quadratically, you're also implying that it'll decrease at some point as well. Remember that quadratics are sort of like a 'U' shaped curve, so if it starts by increasing in damage, after a point it'll continue to decrease in damage FOREVER.

You might mean increase 'exponentially' which would be something like 2^x (x any positive integer) or 'doubling' as you would traditionally see it
{2,4,8,16,32,64...}
>>
Invisible Cloak.

Its not hiding anything, its just 100% transparent cloth.
>>
>>43855352
You'd think halflings would stop celebrating birthdays.
>>
>>43859438
>letting pseudo-osama win
Okay.
>>
File: 1443651047559.gif (627 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1443651047559.gif
627 KB, 160x160
>>43859438
>not celebrating birthdays
...you sure you've only been smoking pipe-weed, Anon?
>>
>>43860576
Why not celebrate halfway-to-birthday or birthday-next-week-day instead?
>>
File: 1442358623917.jpg (110 KB, 677x1179) Image search: [Google]
1442358623917.jpg
110 KB, 677x1179
>>43860632
Because we already celebrate those, don't be daft. Has something gone wrong with your head?
>>
>>43859438
Let's just stop flying in planes cause one time a plane crashed into a building
>>
>>43860700
Ok then, how about celebrating birthday-last-week? That hasn't been done for ages!
>>
>>43860632
>giving in this hard to fear tactics
>letting someone else run your life
Pick two.
>>
>>43860732
You make it sound like we don't do that already. Hell i got 5 birthday related events that i'm currently late for.
>>
File: jawbone.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jawbone.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>Sampson's Cudgel
>resembles the left half of the jawbone of a wild ass, though one of extreme size as the bone alone measures 4 feet (1.2m) in length
>there is a crude handle of rough leather hewn to what seems to be a portion of femur attached to the front of the bone
>approximate weight of item: 4 Tons (571 stone)
>if gripped firmly by the handle, the weapon can be lifted, regardless of the wielder's strength, as if it were only several pounds in weight
>if used to strike an object, it impacts with the same force as a 4 ton object would
>even a light swing can decimate a person or fortification
>if used for a prolonged amount of time, the impact forces that reverberate through the wielder can be detrimental

this is a magical object I've through about having float around my setting

the setting is somewhat post-modern tech wise, so it would be sort of a SCP set up
>>
>>43859438
>Leave thread because like usual, a thread dies as soon as I post
>Come back nearly 6 hours later to people discussing it

And like others have said, it was kind of a point: They stopped celebrating birthdays in some parts, and the halflings started to fear those days. At one point, our group got sucked into a magic lamp , and every day in there was like 12 years on the out side or somthing. Once we got out, I found out that some town claimed to have killed me and halflings across the universe celebrate "V-Day" (My characters name is Valeron). So I found them on V-day and dropped a corrupted giant obelisk from our airship on their town during the celebration. Currently running from the wrath of Yondalla.
>>
>>43861069
I run a similiar thing for my rogue trader game, with a tech-smithey bent to 'WHY would you ever make this'.

Who's interested in some tales? Who's interested in making ideas for me to craft for the party?
>>
>>43861176
oh, we talking Warhammer items?

>Schadenfreude's Gas grenades
These grenades release a gas that make the victims laugh, incapacitating them and rendering them effectively incapable of fighting.

This could be a STC a certain Forgeworld uses to quell worker rebelions, also using the gas itself as drug keep the populace working and under the foot of the Mechanicus
>>
>>43861273
Yup! Kind of. I'm a semi-heretical maestro/artisan that works on a combination of interest and strange requests.

Custom armor and wierd weapons are where i started - ideas on lesser items could be fun though.
>>
>>43861416
maybe Arachnoskulls, they skitter around crawling on walls and have recording equipment both audio and video and they can also be remotely controlled and maybe better ones can be given small needle weapons with poison
>>
One of my characters has hand wraps made of the optic nerves from a beholder..Every time he lands a crit for an unarmed attack, the hand wraps randomly apply one of a Beholders attacks to the target.

Imagine a red dragons surprise when it suddenly lost 10 levels and ended up being petrified shortly after.
>>
>>43851835
this is fucking cool and pretty useful as a method of long distance communiaction
let the archmages from every major town have them and communicate via morse
stealing this
>>
>Ghost Shirt
When you wear this sleeveless chainmail shirt, your chest and stomach vanish into the ghost dimension. You still function like you still have your chest and stomach because you do, they're just in a different place. Basically, your head and arms look like they're floating and people can look and throw things through the hole.
>>
>>43829854

I have an material sciences engineer as a player in my game, no way I'm giving the party this.
>>
>>43862382
Can you see the internal organs at the dimension rift edge? Influence them?
>>
>Cockring of Regeneration.
For those games where arm and leg amputation via fisticuffs with dragons is commonplace.

>Portable Rogue
A ten pound sledgehammer.

>The Negotiator
The larger, twenty pound version of the ten pound sledgehammer.
>>
File: 1392057626801.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1392057626801.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>43863159
>portale rogue
>>
>Rouge
Applying this vermilion powder to the nose grants the PC 1d3 Rogue levels for one highlight action a game session.

>Devil Sack
The scrotum of one of Hell's own. What fiendish individual would use a ballsack as a backpack?

>Bag of Cats
Once per day, the holder may reach in and pull out one feline of choice (color, breed, temperament, etc). Uttering the command word "He let the cat out of the bag!" allows for 1d3+1 cats to be pulled from the bag.
>>
>>43863515
>The scrotum of one of Hell's own. What fiendish individual would use a ballsack as a backpack?
dammit now my desk's wet
>>
>>43861610
Ooh. Good idea.
>>
File: Skulltula_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (3 MB, 1860x3061) Image search: [Google]
Skulltula_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
3 MB, 1860x3061
>>43861610
Skulltula?
>>
>The Tutoring Stone
This crystal can both learn and teach others. It can learn up to a ten minute lecture's worth of material. The subject can be anything, from magic to making swords to how to get a good night's rest.

The crystal can then be used by others to learn whatever it knows. The crystal uses whatever language the student is familiar in (assuming the creature is intelligent enough to have a language) and can create written words and images within itself. The crystal can even answer questions, give examples, and give tests on the information taught to it.

Whenever it learns a new lesson, the tutoring stone forgets all old information.
>>
>>43839485
It's like Cuthbert's Cudgel only instead of teleporting across the multiverse to find a worth hero, it finds a worthy raucous peasant.
>>
File: fire-skull example.jpg (63 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
fire-skull example.jpg
63 KB, 380x400
>>43863882
another thing you could probably do would be some pattern of Servoskull that go really fast and they drop micro doses of holy promethium that, when it nears the ground, explode in purging fire. they have torch on the back so that it looks like fire comes out of the back like pic related, excuse the watermark
>>
>The Champion's Medallion
When wearing this medallion, you look and feel like a winner.

>The Showman's Coin Purse
This coin purse always appears much, much more full of gold coins than it actually is.

>The Flower Pin of Life
This is a pin made to look like flower, and meant to be worn on the chest of a shirt or a cloth cap. When worn, if the wearer takes damage, that damage is reduced by 1. When this happens, one of the petals on the flower falls off and disappears. If all the petals fall off, the pin is destroyed and disintegrates into dust. A flower pin of life can have up to twelve petals.

>The Chattering Skull
Made from the remains of a betrayed man, the skull chatters when people talk about you behind your back.
>>
>The Second Tongue
This is a severed tongue. When you put it in your mouth, it latches on and becomes a second tongue.

When speaking to a creature that doesn't understand you, the second tongue translates in whatever language that creature knows (assuming it knows another language). The translations are not always spot on: for example, "I'm listening" might be translated to "I can hear things" or even "My ears are working."

Eating with the second tongue in your mouth has the side-effect of causing a thing to taste two completely different ways simultaneously. For instance, a banana might taste both sweet and spicy.

You can pick the second tongue out of your mouth at any time. It's recommended you keep the second tongue in a jar of water to prevent it from drying out.
>>
>>43835771
I feel like nothing... Until the blade was fully hidden.
>>
>Tom's Window
This appears like a normal window, unattached to any wall. The glass is not transparent, however. When you open this window, you can look into it and see through a window elsewhere in the world (a window of your choosing, or a random window if you didn't choose one). Anyone on the other end will not be aware that they're being looked at by you.
>>
>Mask of Jemalgran
Jemalgran was a legendary hero swordsman, known for being as strong as an army, and having the power to be in multiple places at the same time. The secret of his power, however, is rather grim. He wore an ivory mask that bore several tassels near the ears made of ivory beads. By breaking off one of these beads, a replica of his mask would appear in his hand. The replica mask would tackle anyone who got too close to it, and attach itself to their face like a facehugger. Only, instead of shoving an egg down their throat, it would pump them so full of Jemalgran's memories that they would forget their own life and believe that they themselves were Jemalgran. Over time, the mask would alter their body bit by bit to make them look like Jemalgran. Thus, he became his own army, ruling a small kingdom until his death of old age. At that point, all his clones were freed of their masks... but still exact replicas of him.

>Book of Naughty Things
A large spell-tome filled with dark, twisted, and perverted magic. The cover has a mirror on the front, however, the mirror is filled with a swirling vortex. If you put your hand on the mirror, it will go through, as if by a portal, within perfect range to grab the butt of the nearest barmaid.

>Rod of Seasons
This scepter is engraved with all sorts of imagery of plants. Swinging or shaking the scepter while thinking about a particular food will cause it to emit the perfect seasonings for that food. You could use it for cooking, or a +1 scepter of pepper spray. Your choice.

Anyone have the story of the Truly Immovable Rod?
>>
>>43864729
>Anyone have the story of the Truly Immovable Rod?
A truly immovable rod would ignore the planet's rotation. It would be like you're on a merry-go-round, and there's a stationary pole next to it. From your perspective, it would look like it's moving, but it's actually you and everything else that's moving. It'd also be really dangerous to touch it.
>>
>>43864909
Yeah, I remember the basics. It led to some really funny forum discussion, since it would also be left behind by its solar system, even its galaxy, eventually impacting other galaxies, and potentially other settings.

CLANG!

"Thefuckwasthat?"
>>
Rosetta Stones; pebble-like objects placed in the ears to translate any language heard.
>>
>>43865043
Believed to have been scattered throughout the world by a petulant God in the creation of the world declaring "Oh I can't be bothered with all the bloody language barriers this time, I'm simplifying things."
>>
Here, I'll post some GURPS magical items rejects from Roleplayer magazine.
>Lightning Leggings
>Gray and blue leggins with a lightning bolts, enchant user with great haste
>Muscle Shirt
>White, sleeveless cotton shirt that enhances strength and adds an illusion of larger muscles. Only works if nothing is worn over it.
>Cantankerous Tankard
>Heavy, black metal Tankard casts emotion control on whoever drinks it-turns them into mean drunks until the sun comes up
>Junk Jewlery
>A fabulously beautiful gold pendant that slowly decays and metal, gem, jewel, or stone worn along with it.
>Cyrano's Blade
>Large and rather plain-looking rapier is shatterproof, loyal.....and forces the weilder to compulsively rhyme while wielding it.
>Flower Garland
>Daisy Chaim necklace that protects the wearer from poisonous fumes, smoke, vapors, or intoxication.
>Embarrassing Belt
>A normal looking Belt, besides the jester's face imprinted on the inside. While it functions as a normal belt, if the user has to speak in public or address am important person, the trousers held by the belt immediately drop.
>>
>>43865095

Haha, I actually have its origins in the Tower of Babel. A deity did help construct it but a demon destroyed it to divide and conquer humanity. The remains became Rosetta Stones, valuable pieces of the technology/magical item to be bartered and sold. Diplomats, leaders, and merchants find them most valuable but followers of the deity are seeking to collect all the pieces and rebuild the Tower of Babel.
>>
> Dress of the Succubus
In its native state, this dress is short and made of a glossy red material. By placing three drops of one's blood on the white tag on the inside waist of the dress, the dress becomes 'owned' by that person until their death.

The dress will resize itself to perfectly fit any wearer, and do its level best to make the wearer as attractive as possible insofar as it can given its current appearance. However, the owner of the dress has sole control over the dress's apparent construction and appearance, and can change it at any time with a thought.

The owner may also trigger a 'wardrobe malfunction' (skirt flips up, etc) on a simple mental command.
>>
File: KillLaKillVs.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KillLaKillVs.jpg
319 KB, 1920x1080
>>43865686

I wonder where you got that idea from...
>>
>>43865813
I've never actually seen KillLaKill, if that's what the image implies. But I can see why you might think that.

Backstory: "This dress was owned by a demon princess. The only thing she loved more than wearing it was giving it to mortal sorceresses who summoned her."
>>
>>43851777
kek
>>
>>43829877
Ive got a pair of magic bracelets that are extremely popular with young couples. They make it much harder for your arms to fall asleep so you can comfortably have your arm under your lover.
>>
>>43861821
That's really neat, would be cool if the same technique would work for other creatures. End up with a guy collecting monster body parts to experiment with, maybe a wrap from a different monster on each hand.
>>
We have a party smartass who says random crazy artifact ideas while waiting for their turn to play. Some of their highlights:

> "Supernatural Spear"
This spear, once thrown and striking an object, eases back out and whirls to the thrower like a boomerang. The user is advised to duck.

> "Long Gloves of the Betrayer"
While wearing these opera gloves, anyone who kisses the hand of the wearer will be sprayed with water from a rosette at the wrist.

> "Wayfinding Duck"
Always knows the way home. Unfortunately, the way home is to *its* home, a duck pond.

> "Spirit of the Kitten"
A small statue in the shape of a catgirl. Will turn into 'the perfect maidservant' for a day, then the enchantment causes the owner to sell, misplace, or otherwise lose ownership of the statue.

> "Terrible Painting"
An incredibly ugly painting. Changes expression when no one is looking.

> "Salt of Assault"
When used as a seasoning, all is normal. When thrown at people, knocks them down like a blow from a sledgehammer.
>>
A lot of these items seem like the kind of things an adventuring magician or clown would have.
>>
>>43866731
Ooh. I'll mention that to him next time we have the game. Maybe we have a new PC concept?
>>
>>43866222
When the Wizard and the Cleric owe you a favor, call in a Wish and Divine Intervention and hope the DM doesn't throw your ass out of the group for making Beholder Fists.
>>
In my Pathfinder group our Rogue has a machine that goes *PING!* and generates at least 1 gold daily.

My old monk in D&D has a ring that lets him use his Flurry of Blows to be replaced with a Magic Missile clone using his attack mods and dice. We eventually settled on calling it the Ring of Ki Blast. The same D&D group had a Paladin with a "cursed" Shield that cast seeming on him. The visage that this massive dragonborn was forced into was a little gnome girl who wasn't holding a longsword and tower shield but a lolipop and teddy bear. Same group has a rogue who has four fist-sized stones that cast Color Spray if she recently kissed the nearest Wizard, Hypnotic Pattern if that Wizard was aroused by said kiss or Scintillating Pattern if she also had given the nearest Wizard an orgasm. This was the eye candy of our group because the group wizard was a socially inept half-elf woman that was constantly being sexed up by this half-orc rogue."Come on baby make me see colors." became their password for tossing the rogues rocks.
>>
>>43829633
They had the same thing in the original Divine Divinity, except they weren't color-coded.

Very useful, especially since they seem to have unlimited range.
>>
>Heartbreak Arrow
This arrow will always find its mark so long as its mark is someone you once truly loved.

>Ghostly Cloak
When wearing this cloak, if you pull the hood over your head, your spirit leaves your body. At this point, you are incorporeal. You can phase through walls and levitate. While in this ghost form, your body enters a near death state and is vulnerable. Removing the hood as a ghost causes you to instantly return to your body. Wearing this for a short time is fairly safe, but the longer you wear it, the more likely it is that a hand from beyond begins pulling you in to the afterlife. If this happens, you die.

>Gelatinous Cube in a Jar
This cube-shaped magical jar has a gelatinous cube stuffed in it. If the jar is opened, the gelatinous cube quickly expands to its full size (destroying the jar), and now you (and those around you) have a gelatinous cube to deal with.

>Love and Hate
Twin throwing daggers. Engraved on their blades is "Love" on one dagger and "Hate" on the other. When Love is thrown, Hate magically appears on your person. When Hate is thrown, Love magically appears on your person. If you pick up Love while Hate is on your person, Hate disappears. If you pick up Hate while Love is on your person, Love disappears.
>>
>>43868092
Could i just whip the bottle at somebody? Where on my person do the knives appear?
>>
>>43864245
That's fucking gross and weird and I love it.
>>
>>43869713
You absolutely could.

The daggers find a place either in a sheathe on a belt, or in a free hand. If there's no real convenient place, they'll wind up in a backpack in your possession or just nearby to where you could grab them.
>>
>Any Door
An Any Door looks like an ordinary door handle, except it's not attached to a door. If you press it up to a thing and say the magic word, the Any Door latches on to the thing. When turned, the Any Door opens whatever it is attached to. Any Doors are commonly attached to locked doors as means of opening them without unlocking them, but can be attached to any inanimate object (whether the object can be opened normally or not), like a treasure chest, or a chest plate, or the hull of a boat (opening the hull of a boat at sea is a great way to sink a boat). Once attached, an Any Door cannot be detached and reused on another object. Opening a door or other item with an Any Door does not trigger any traps that might be rigged to go off upon the thing opening.
>>
>>43870680
>has two anydoors
>puts an anydoor on the other anydoor
>opens the anydoor using the anydoor
>wat do?
>>
The Fuck. There once used to be many Fucks, but only a single one has survived inside a magical box. If removed from the box, the fuck must be given or it will dissipate and cease existing.
>>
>Skeletal Key
A skeletal key (not to be confused with a skeleton key) can be inserted into the skull of a skeleton of a dead creature (as opposed to the skeleton of a living creature or an undead being or something). After cranking the skeletal key three times, the skeleton pops to life. The skeleton will be friendly to you and will obey your commands, even if you command the skeleton to do something completely suicidal (because a skeleton doesn't really care). This works up to three hours, after which point the skeletal key pops out of the skeleton and the skeleton goes back to being a pile of bones. You can use a skeletal key up to three times: after the third time, the skeletal key vanishes.

A skeletal key looks like it is made of bone and the head of the skeletal key is a bone.
>>
>>43870706
The Any Door opens up right down the middle and you can see all the cool, glowing magic inside the hollow door handle as it escapes and disappears into the ether. It's neat and also unfortunate because now that Any Door won't work because all its magics are gone.
>>
>>43870706
Best case, you just wasted two any doors and have a pair of doorknobs stuck together, worst case, you broke reality
>>
>>43870804
If I use it on a person, is it lethal? Or perhaps extremely handy for a surgeon?
>>
>>43870811
But I wrote everything down. So I did science and everything's okay and we now know better.
>>
>>43870815
A person isn't an inanimate object, but I imagine opening a person wouldn't be very good for them. Guess that depends on where you're opening them.
>>
>The Bridge of Truth and Lies
The Bridge of Truth and Lies is an enchanted bridge. After crossing it in one direction, the bridge will reveal one truth to you (what that truth is is up to the bridge). After crossing it in one direction, the bridge will reveal one truth to you, except it's not really a truth, it's a lie (again, on the bridge's discretion).

Which way gives you the truth and which way gives you the lie is hotly contested by some people. Most people just try their best to ignore the annoying talking magic bridge.
>>
Globe Trotters Boot
A single boot. The boot itself appears different to all who see it though there are similar aspects reported amongst all iterations. The first and most uniformly reported is the smell, distinctly reminiscent of Boot Foot and molding cheeses but various undernote have been reported. Another aspect almost always reported is the size, each boot either seems to be a size or more too big or too small but never enough to not be able to actually wear the boot althought some claim the boot fits perfectly (these claims are highly doubtful and obviously can't be proven due to the nature of the boot), the final aspect of its appearance is its condition, each boot seems to be highly worn and stained as if its been in use for years. Holes, falling off pieces, and general uncomfortableness are also expected in each iteration but again some reports have differed.
despite all the variations in description one aspect is universally the same and why the boots are so loved. If the boot is worn properly all one need do is step on a spot on a globe available in any class room, museum, or any other place geography and/or world history is taught or available to be learned to teleport instantly to that location. Wherever the boot touches first is the location you are sent to. Naturally it can take some finesse and skill to land at precise locations thanks to various tread styles and the boots natural dimensions. the boot must be worn at all times to remain where you teleported to. When the boot is removed you end up right back at the jumping point. If you wish to bring people with you all they have to do is touch you during your trotting step (disclaimer: Globe Trotters is not responsible for lost family or friends as a result of using our product.) all globes used must be "naturally" occuring. Having gotten to their location through the traditional channels solely for the use they were intended for. "Forging" results in trotters disappearing permanently.
>>
Probably the best magic item I ever had was my character. It was the DM's homebrew setting, somewhat similar to final fantasy. I was playing a Monk/Paladin hybrid who's idea of justice was grappling foes into submission. Anyway, at the end of the Plot Dungeons, there were these magic orbs, that could be absorbed by weapons or armor for a +1 bonus or equivalent. Now, being a monk, I didn't have any weapons or armor, save my fists. But then I remember the monk rule where your body counts as both a natural and manufactured weapon. After discussing it with the DM, I became the world's first +1 Monk. He went one to slap a whole bunch of other abilities onto himself, saving up the orbs when needed. Favorite three by far were Metalline, Sizing, and Holy. Turning into a Gargantuan adamantine warrior of Justice by the end of the game was pretty rad (and allowed me to keep up with the spellcasters a bit)
>>
>>43871921
>+1 monk
Goddamn living artifacts. This is how they start.
>>
>Assassin Vine Rope
A very durable kind of rope spun from the beaten fibers of the Assassine vine.
This rope is extraordinary in that it doesn't not need to
be tied: simply wrap it around an object and the rope will constrict as tightly
as possible. If you want the rope to let go it's as simple as biting or
pinching the end of it- keep it away from mice and rats.

Got some others i have saved over time from similar threads. Gonna post them as soon as i can. Since im watching despicable me with my daugther-like niece
>>
>>43872059

Captain's Lifehat
Shaped like a regular captain's tricorn hat, but when removed and
placed upside down on a body of water at least 5ft deep, the hat
transforms into a row-boat which can hold 3 medium creatures.
Golden Apple of Truth
Gold-coloured apple (golden all the way through, not just the skin).
Anybody who eats from it can only tell the truth for 24 hours.
Flute of Animal Enchanting
Play a tune on the flute, nearby animal gets tamed if it fails a
will save and will follow the user. Lasts 8 hours.
>>
>>43872106

1 mind reading, hovering, auto writing, pen.

2 ring of sustenance

3 ring of obesity immunity

4 everlasting animated soap

5 infinite mug of beer

6 shoes of comfort

7 domestic golem

8 self cleaning underwear

9 self cleaning shirts

10 self tying tie

11 animated clothes iron

12 animated clothes washer

13 muggle usable scrying device

14 teevo golem (see oots)

15 speed imp bound to a box who draws pictures really fast

16 smart imp bound to a book who acts like a personal secretary

17 animated back scratcher

18 animated vibrating massage device

19 self pack/unpacking camp

20 self cleaning bedsheets

21 magical anti dandraff shampoo

22 magical hair coloring

23 magical nail polish

24 animated manicure and pedicure set

25 magical zit and black head cleaner

26 animated hair comb

27 bowl of deliciousness, makes food inside tastier

28 animated vibrating dildo

29 magical pocket pussy

30 magical blow up doll

31 magical sex lube dispenser

32 automagical map

33 magical compass

34 shoes that let you walk faster

35 magic deoderant

36 magic breath freshner

37 magic makeup

38 magic wrinkle remover

39 magic hair remover

40 magic hair grower

41 magic hair curler (does not burn the hair)

42 magic air conditioning unit

43 magic refrigerator

44 magic humidity control

45 fuel-less stove

46 magical inter-dimensional glory hole

47 potions to cure specific diseases (like STDs)

48 magical hemorrhoid cream

49 magical fitness center with a bunch of magical excercise equipment
>>
>>43872180

a fire elemental, prone to discharging flame if mishandled

a dead Pixie in a jar

faerie dragon

unhatchet blight dragon egg

Several keys made of precious metals and coloured light on a chain

Mahogany cabinet of bottled emotions

Smoking pipe made of unicorn horn

Succubus, kinara, and others trapped all in mirrors

Silk velvet pointy hat that is a bag of holding

malfunctioning spell that took the shape of a small, halfling-sized golem made entirely of coins

mandragoras

Ancient spellbook bound in elf skin taken from a human wizard

A collection of masks that slowly takes the form of the person looking at them

An hourglass that flows upwards.

A chair balancing on one central leg.

A small window that shows a vast ocean with fishes and everything

hundreds of scrolls of prestidigitation, stored where one would expect cleaning supplies

"A seemingly empty glass vial, stopper securely in place" Even if you don't make potions, you want a few spare bottles laying around.
And of course it's much easier to keep the stopper in so you don't lose it and so the stopper stays clean. But of course, can the
players really be 100% SURE that the bottle is really empty?

A broom or some other item of cleaning. Because your workshop is a secure area and why let the servants poke around? Garbage can of devouring: same reason.

enchanted quill pen - will write whatever you dictate to it
>>
>>43872247
Thats all I've got. Hope it helps
>>
>>43871949
Yeah, actually. By the end of the campaign, he had enough for a total +10 bonus, and became a demigod, more or less.
>>
>>43844833
>roll of infinite duct tape
This is the most powerful item in the entire thread
>>
Jar of infinite mayonnaise. Seemed like a funny idea until my friend figured out how to turn it into a jetpack. To be fair it was designed poorly, as the amount of mayonnaise it can produce is a bit absurd.
>>
>>43874105
Closely related to the Tube of infinite Toothpaste.
It always seems nearly empty. But always has a bit left, just enough.
Oddly, this item is extremely common despite how powerful matter-creation is. Some people don't even realise they have an enchanted tube.
>>
>>43864284
I see what you did there, and I'm trying not to notice.
>>
>>43851625
I'M BRIAN!
>>
File: CH0GnJjUsAAsi7S.jpg (56 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
CH0GnJjUsAAsi7S.jpg
56 KB, 600x447
>>43876798
I'm a gigantic Brian!
>>
>>43834053
Wait, I don't understand the reason. Does it flip as it begins to press into the target, or before?
>>
The rogue in my party keeps trying to turn her character into a 'sexy assassin'. She has suggested the following items as things her character could get as treasure:

>Choker of Interrupted Intimacy
Casts something like Shocking Grasp when the wearer kisses someone on the lips.

>Control Massage Oil
When you rub it on someone it renders them suggestible to a single hypnotic command? I never got a full explanation of how this would work.

>Mask of Familiarity
The wearer can select a target, and the mask makes them appear (to that target) to be someone the target has a crush on.

>Knife Lingerie
This lingerie has knife-shaped cloth strips hidden in middle layers of it. When pulled out, they become stiff and sharp like actual knives.

The DM called her a pervert.
>>
>>43877678
I'd imagine its like a jaw trap with one arm and a magical trigger. Second the blades about to make contact THWAP! Spins around faster than you can react.
>>
>>43878332
Every fucking time we play with a chick they always make a sexy-blank- even after an hour or so of character creation and backstory and they up and drop it 5 minutes in to make it a sexy half-orc barb who just conveniently forgot to avenge her entire tribes death to become a nymphomaniac.
>>
I though up of a good magical defense for unwanted access to a magical artifact/item

If someone picks up the item they have to relive a dangerous moment in the makers life and survive it like a dragon encounter or a psychologically horrifying moment. If they die or break down then the magical item rejects them and curses them greatly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.