[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grimgor motherfucking Ironhide. https://www.youtube.com/wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Grimgor motherfucking Ironhide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvY_fij9E8
>>
>>43824240
Hyped.

Shame about the DLC bullshit. Still might preorder though for the smug value.
>>
>>43824240
Hype!

Grimgor is the savior the old world needs! remember, remember the butthurt of the ender.
>>
Don't particularly care. This "greenskins unite to show they aren't a joke faction" thing isn't my cup of tea. I like when they're all about dicking around and having a good time smacking others and each other up, whether they're a real threat to the existence of other factions is irrelevant.
>>
>>43824240
And then there's this.

http://www.totalwar.com/games/total-war-warhammer-high-king-edition
>>
>>43824240
I thought he was a black orc?
>>
>>43824544
He is

Black orcs are not actually pitch black, just generally bigger and of a darker skin tone than normal orcs.
>>
>>43824519
This.

Also, Grimgor fucking hates most Orcs. He only tolerates his Immortals, who've been with him since breaking out of Chaos Dwarf Prison. He doesn't lead a WAAAAGH! the WAAAGH! follows him.
>>
>>43824669
>>43824519
Don't know about you guys, but I'm not seeing any of this "united waaagh" or "grimgor considering other orcs"

Maybe you're reading a bit too much into it?
>>
>>43824669
>>43824519
The trailer started with him killing other Orcs, and CA have said that they have a greenskin animosity system in place, so I imagine you'll be doing a lot of infighting.
>>
>>43824790
>I'm not seeing any of this "united waaagh"
That's the only purpose Grimgor serves as a character. He's functionally Fantasy's Ghazghkull: da best an' da chosen ov da gods. A dull black orc to boot. So I'm just saying I see no reason to be hype just because "Grimgor fucking Ironhide".
>>
His face texture looks like utter shit in this one
>>
>>43824866
That's annoying
>>
>>43825396
It's the only proper way to do orcs, it's what orcs are.
>>
>>43825461
My guess is that Orcs will have a lot of power and be pretty cheap, but have to constantly struggle with the infighting to get anything done. The wildcard faction, of a sort.
>>
>>43825477
There's going to be a "Waaagh" bar that increases the more you're fighting and winning, if it gets too low Warchiefs will break away from you and do their own shit.

Basically like Integrity for armies but faction wide.
>>
>>43824333
Steam refunds exist so feel free to shamelessly consume
>>
File: HAROOOOOOOOOO.jpg (32 KB, 866x358) Image search: [Google]
HAROOOOOOOOOO.jpg
32 KB, 866x358
>>43824240
Fuck, I don't care if it's day 1 DLC.
Chaos looks damn cool.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.