[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much would you pay for a block of 100 commons and uncommons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
How much would you pay for a block of 100 commons and uncommons mtg cards of a single color?
>>
>>43823384
Depends on the color and what the cards actually are
>>
>>43823384
Like $3
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>43823384
>>
>>43823384
If I have to buy them sight unseen? No more than two or three euros.
>>
>>43823417
Well I was thinking about buying one of those blocks made of random cards just to try my luck.
The block I put my eyes on was of red cards. The cards are random and the sets are quite varied.
>>
>>43823384
Up to $5 or 5€
>>
I'd pay 3 bucks, tops.
>>
Ten dollars.

That's how much we sell them for.

Given that we sell singles for 10 cents a piece that's a pretty damn good deal considering that yeah you lose your choices to some degree but you also get a shot at uncommons which are generally 50 cents at our store.

They sell pretty well too, I think we've cleared like a hundred bucks in profit from selling those things in the last month alone.
>>
>>43823439
>random cards
you mean junk that doesn't sell
>>
>>43826061
This, would not pay any money for them. If you're asking from a LGS perspective, throw five bulk Rares in there advertise "Rares garunteed" and charge $15 for the lot
>>
>>43823433
>>43823436
>>43823443

You guys realize he said 100 not 1000, right? Even $1 is too mich.

Maybe 50 cents if you looked desperate for money, op.
>>
>>43823513
I will absolutely sell you all of my bulk for that insane price. Holy shit
>>
>>43823384

$0.

Maybe as much as $5 if they are older cards.
>>
>>43823384
> How much would you pay for a block of 100 commons and uncommons mtg cards of a single color?
By itself? Nothing.

If there's the same offer for the 4 other colors, and the cards are of the same sets (or close), and in reasonable condition, I'd pay 40$ for the lots.

Then I would make 5 mono-colored decks of matching strength to play casually with people.

>In b4 100 x a single shitty card.
>>
>>43826664
You'd still be overpaying by at least $20
>>
>>43826103
>>43826326
3-5 cents per card is a fair price.
>>
>>43826931
for a single that you need - yes, for bulk - no.
>>
If there are actually some remotely playable commons in there (even for like block constructed, pauper cube, etc) i'd pay as much as i'd otherwise pay in my lgs (10-50c per card) or when ordering them as singles with shipping. If it's just bulk i don't need at all i'd pay like 1-3€ or not buy it.
>>
>>43826905
I don't know why, but it has been imprinted in my mind that a (colored?) basic land card is worth 10 cents. The deal doesn't hold if there's isn't a similar offer for the 4 other colors, so 8 cents a card strikes me as a fair deal.

Which is about the price for a society game.
>>
>>43826326
$5€ is nothing
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.