[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>following big battle >cleric girl in party looks nervous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Mask of the Mimic.jpg (17 KB, 382x308) Image search: [Google]
Mask of the Mimic.jpg
17 KB, 382x308
>following big battle
>cleric girl in party looks nervous and awkward
>you ask her what's up
>she finally confesses that she has a secret she's been keeping from everyone

How does your character react? What happens next?
>>
Here's your 'it depends' post
>>
>>43820661
Her secret is that SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY KIDS LOVEEEEEEE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!
>>
I shitpost about it on /tg/
>>
>>43820661
Well, my character makes a sort of "go on" gesture.
And then, I presume she tells us her secret.
>>
File: DW_Black_Shield.jpg (63 KB, 405x648) Image search: [Google]
DW_Black_Shield.jpg
63 KB, 405x648
>>43820661
WE ALL CARRY SECRETS INTO BATTLE, SISTER OF MINISTORUM. YOURS CAN BE NO MORE HORRID THAN MY OWN SHAME. THEREFORE, THINK NOT UPON IT, BUT PRAY AND DO PENANCE BEFORE THE EMPEROR. SCOURGE YOUR FLESH, THAT YOU MAY ENTER BATTLE WITH RENEWED VIGOR, AND THINK NOT UPON YOUR FAILINGS, BUT UPON YOUR TRIUMPHS OVER HIS ENEMIES AND THE MARTYRDOM THAT SURELY AWAITS THEE.
>>
>>43820661
My character is confused because we have no cleric in the party. Who the hell are you?
>>
>>43820855
I laughed
>>
>>43820661
She said "this is all figments of my imagination.You, all of you do not exist"
>>
>Shemale Succubi Archfiend

>GoOn.jpg.
>>
File: 1430004960866.jpg (22 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1430004960866.jpg
22 KB, 300x301
"We know you're really a 40 year old man and not a 12 year old loli, it wasn't hard to figure out man"
>>
>>43820764

>IncineratetheIdiot.jpg
>>
File: manhu.jpg (301 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
manhu.jpg
301 KB, 708x1000
"How did you know?"
>>
>>43820996

What
>>
>>43820661

Volrath just wanted to be the little girl.
>>
>>43820661
What's the secret?
>>
>>43820661
I listen.
Depending on the secret, I will console her, leave her be, berate her or stab her in the back.
>>
>>43820855
Goatgirl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.