[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've been thinking about how common it is for heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: cockroach.jpg (385 KB, 912x762) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.jpg
385 KB, 912x762
So, I've been thinking about how common it is for heroes to rise up and strike down gods/overlords/whatever that see them as vermin.
And it makes me ask:
What is the appropriate response to some cockroaches showing up and rider kicking craters into walls while yelling about justice and their slain comrades?
>>
>>43803399
Stand up, walk over to the closet, and start rummaging around for the bug spray.
>>
>>43803399
The correct response is "Johj!"
>>
If that happened to me? I'd be full well willing to cooperate and give them what they want, and not out of fear but interest.
>>
File: Anti-spiral_post.png (144 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
Anti-spiral_post.png
144 KB, 720x406
>>43803399
Tell them you have to keep their numbers down or else the anti-humans will come and destroy everything.
>>
>>43803440
And by anti-humans I mean the landlord, but same difference really.
>>
>>43803438
Its sounds like they're angry for their comrades deaths so its safe to assume they want your life.
>>
>>43803399
Last session our group was shrunk to the size of bus. It took us seven rounds to even beat a minion we would normally not even have to consider in a fight. Cockroaches could've posed a problem, in big numbers.
>>
>>43803460
I've never killed a roach. I don't like them but I hate the sound they make and the guts that come out so I don't do it. So they're looking in the wrong place for revenge.
>>
>>43803463
>shrunk to the size of a 40-foot passenger vehicle
>this is "small"

what the fuck are you guys?
>>
>>43803472
only madagascar roaches hiss
>>
>>43803498
I mean the sound when they get crushed, and then the guts shoot out.
>>
>>43803506
ah.

yeah, that's pretty nasty.
>>
>>43803487
>>43803463
*bug
>>
>>43803399
Let them know that if they win another strain of humans will come by and kill them all
They are called Exterminators
>>
File: not sure.jpg (42 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
not sure.jpg
42 KB, 604x453
>>43803487
You've never played an all giants campaign?

you realize he mistyped "bug", right?
>>
>>43803399
get a blowtorch
>>
Tell them they have to fight my dragon first, like a proper villain. (My dragon is a cat)
>>
>>43803554
do I hear a cockroach hero season 2 in the works?
I think I do
>>
>>43803472
They don't care that you don't directly kill them. They care that you're human and humans kill roaches. Just like that roach wasn't directly killed but he's still looking for revenge for the other roaches death.
>>
>>43804700
Drink shrinking soda until I am ant sized, then I am sure to win because my speed will be superior.
>>
>>43804722
There is no flaw with this logic.
>>
>>43804722
Why would you drink an uncompressable liquid before shrinking your entire body with it inside?
>>
>>43803498
I lived in Hawaii for a short time and they had flying cockroaches that buzzed like a motherfucker and liked to fly at people like kamikaze bombers and you were a ship docked at Pearl Harbor. They popped if you squished them.

I wouldn't object to exterminating such a creature.
>>
File: confusion.png (27 KB, 366x298) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
27 KB, 366x298
>>43804826
It's from EGS
>>
>>43804700
Are you saying the roaches are an oppressed class and that we should pay reparations for all the roaches killed by other people to alleviate our human guilt?
>>
>>43805046
Are you arrogant enough to say you SHOULDN'T?
>>
And what, small roach, do you expect to accomplish?

Us humans have built into the sky, we have walked on the moon and know the identities of stars! We have looked God in the eye and taken his creation and methods for our own!

With a single finger, I can snuff the insignificant flame that is your life. When you congregate within our halls, your population is naught before us, scattering like the insects you are! When you stay out of sight, we tolerate your continued existence...

But now, you have looked but a single man in the eye, and assume you know all mankind is. We will eradicate you in time, for this transgression will be the first of the last. You have doomed your ilk to destruction and I will keep you alive, so that you may see their end!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.