[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orc Warlord Quest 65
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: Orc 1.jpg (55 KB, 458x459) Image search: [Google]
Orc 1.jpg
55 KB, 458x459
You are Ur'shal, Chieftain of the Stonetusk Clan and Warlord of the Wastes. Things have been going well for your clan recently, looting, raiding and expanding to dominate all the lands from the northern jungle to the edge of the howling mountains, and while you don't have the numbers to keep watch on every last corner of your territory, there's no-one left close enough to dispute it.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), getting to where you are today from the meagre clan of twenty-odd half-starved orcs has required stepping on a few toes. Many of those rivals are now dead or enslaved, but a few of the more difficult ones remain. If you wish to push beyond the desolate wasteland and tangled jungle, you will need to remove these thorns in your side one way or another. The question is how.

To the north sits Slaagyr, the young Earth Dragon lording it over his horde of humans and ogres. He has been an ongoing annoyance, and while he has been quiet of late, you suspect that is more of a calm before the storm. There also appears to be some unrest and infighting amongst the factions of his followers, perhaps something you can exploit for your own plans, if you are clever about it.

To the south, the jungle holds far more obstacles. The elder serpent whose territorial nature threatens to render much of your passage further south impassable. The shifters who launch regular assaults on your hunting parties and scouts who stray too close to their territory, and of course the Fire Dragon Xipil. While you have yet to have any actual confrontation with the young dragoness, your pillaging of the lamia compound and enslavement of her emissary may soon warrant a reaction from her.

So Ur'shal, Chieftain of the Stonetusk Clan and Warlord of the Wastes. Which of these rivals do you wish to see swept from your path to glory first?

>Focus on Slaagyr
>Focus on Xipil
>Focus on the Shifters
>Focus on the Elder Serpent
>>
>>43789904
Links:
>Character Bios: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R9snecj2CMMLcA_gFlvUnqPKKrFJDhMUGmWYcCc0qjk/edit?usp=sharing
>Character Sheets: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16HQFIGCToR2Vv5N2jg_Za9oWs1OMByzQ5ReJSiZFdME/edit?pli=1
>Setting Info: http://pastebin.com/aRt0MR72
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrightTegu
>Ask: http://ask.fm/BrightTegu
>Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Orc%20Warlord
>>
File: 2.png (2 MB, 956x1248) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2 MB, 956x1248
>>43789904
Forgot to post last time, for the great Bro'Kur.
>>
>>43789904
>Focus on the Shifters
>>
>>43789904
>>Focus on the Elder Serpent
Should be easiest, let's get rid of it quickly
>>
>>43789904
>>Focus on the Shifters
>>
>>43789904
>>Focus on Slaagyr
>>
>>43789904
>focus on Slaagyr
>>
>>43789904
Shifters

We know where they live, they are not super magical, numerous or well armed.

Shifters, Snake, Slaggy, Dragon are easy to hard.
>>
>>43789904
>>Focus on Slaagyr
>>Focus on the Elder Serpent
I want to hunt down the serpent to please Tak'zaya Ska, since he's close by, and then focus on Slaggyr.
>>
>>43789977
Actually, changing >>43789977 to either the Shifters or the Serpent first.
It's a pleasant surprise that anons haven't bothered you about boons again since like last thread we got Isyil in, I think, that's always annoying.
Also both Xipil1s and Isyil's names have 2 vowels, both i, and end in "il"
>>
>>43789904
>>Focus on Slaagyr
>>
>>43790006
Fuck, first quote was supposed to quote >>43789904
>>
File: ostrich.png (75 KB, 215x199) Image search: [Google]
ostrich.png
75 KB, 215x199
When senpai follows you on akun
>>
>>43790026
Update your shitty story, you fuck
>>
>>43789904
>Focus on Slaagyr

I want to bring his head to Xipil as a courting gift.
>>
File: 1446503389623.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1446503389623.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>43790026
I just hope you haven't abandoned it.
>>
>>43790037
I seriously fucking hope you lads aren't serious about this meme
>>
>>43789904
>Focus on Slaagyr
>>
>>43790036
>>43790046
Updates will come, just got too much shit going on to run reliably.
>>
I don't care that much what we focus on first, but I hope no one has forgotten to eat Slaggyr's heart after we rip it out of his chest cavity.
>>
Lordy, have we got an entrance into the underground river in our camp yet?
I remember the plan was to infiltrate into Slaggyr's domain through there when the time comes.
Also please let's not rush into things too much.
If we know that Xipil is brash, then we shouldn't leave for Slaggyr, in case she attacks while we're away with our main force.
Also the Slaggyr operation will probably take a couple weeks, we could potentially take care of the shifters meanwhile, depending on how many of them there are.
Might be good to have the Elder Serpent serve us a buffer zone between us and Xipil.
>>
>>43790110
>Lordy, have we got an entrance into the underground river in our camp yet?
Yes
>>
>>43790046
Psst, Isyil and Cylwyrri aren't on Ur's char sheet yet
>>
>>43790122
Wasn't our great axe supposed to be the axe of the orc king, or something? It has a pretty generic name on the char sheet, is all.
>>
>>43790138
It's the axe of An orc king. You don't actually know what it's called or who the king was.
>>
>>43789904
>>Focus on the Shifters
>>
>>43789904
>Focus on the Shifters
>>
>>43789904
>Focus on Slaagyr
The shifters are more territorial, the serpent is absolutely territorial, and we don't know if Xipil might be angry or intrigued that a group of orcs defeated a lamia compound she wanted to absorb into her own horde, so who knows what she'll do.
but we do know that Slagyyr wants us dead, so we might as well kill him while we aren't swamped in enemies for once.
>>
Shifters wins.

Writing.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Well, I posted saying shifters won, but for whatever reason that post isn't appearing, and it seems to be a tie now anyway. So I'll roll for it.

1: Shifters
2: Slaagyr
>>
>>43789904
>Focus on Slaagyr
He's been too quiet and has been know about us the longest so he has had the most time to prepare a response.
>>
>>43790251
They win twice, huzzah
>>
>>43790251
Can we still send our favorite ancient slave to go feed the fire of rebellion in slaggyr's domain though, or is she not loyal enough for that?
>>
>>43790285
We'll come to that in a bit.
>>
>>43790251

Ah well. Not my first choice but I'm assuming the Shifters will be easier to put a stake in than a dragon. Let's kick some ass, then.
>>
>>43790290
Just making sure we haven't limited ourselves too much.
Also I think we might want to test out Izannia's combat capabilities before letting her go.
>>
Slaagyr is a big concern, but you've left him months already, waiting a little longer to deal with the shifters shouldn't be a problem. With the shifters gone, your clan will be able to hunt more freely, which will be useful with your steadily increasing numbers.

You know where the shifters are, not to mention their usual prowling grounds, based on your scouts reports and the information you gained from your shifter prisoner. The alpha apparently makes her camp some distance down to the south-west, close to the elven ruins marked on the maps your elven slaves made for you.

The first question is how to approach the shifters. You have numbers enough that you think you could march your warriors straight from your camp to the shifters camp and win, though stealth would be difficult against the sharp senses of the shifters, and you'd no doubt weather countless skirmishes on the way.

The other options are to come from a direction they will be less prepared to face a concerted assault from. Part of the underground river network would bring you out around three days march south of the shifter camp, which would allow you to strike from the opposite direction, however the rivers that far south are unknown territory, and you doubt that whatever makes those tunnels home will be glad to see you.

The final option is to circle around and strike from the west of the camp. It's a risky proposition, both the elf slaves, not to mention the former Elfkiller Clan chieftain Kor'lag, are quick to inform you that the elves further west have been tainted by the abyss. The result of some elven god's fall in times gone by. The shifters definitely won't be expecting you to launch a raid from that side however.

None of these options are without risk, and you don't doubt you'll lose some warriors.

>Straightforward march to the camp
>Underground river network
>Circle around to the west
>>
>>43790389
>>
>>43790389
>>Underground river network
>>
>>43790389

It'll be a good practice run for when we use this tactic on Faagyr.
>>
>>43790389
>>
>>43790389
>>Underground river network
>>
>>43790389
go with the flow
>>
>>43790389
>>
>>43790389
At least with the river we can clear it out and take a day to regroup and recover if need be.
How far away are the shifters? If more than two days, be sure to leave orders in the camp that if Xipil attacks, retreat to wherever they can, they can't take on a dragon on their own.
>>
>>43790389

>> Underground river network
>>
>>43790389
>Circle around to the west
>>
Underground river wins.

>>43790492
It'll be a fair bit more than two days, especially with the underground river route.
>>
The underground river network is your best bet, as far as you know the shifters aren't even aware that it exists, which means they certainly won't have planned for you using it.

Now the question is how long you want to spend preparing for the attack. With more time you could send scouts and parties of warriors down ahead of the main force to ensure that the route is mostly clear, but of course, the longer you delay, the more time your enemies have to put any of their own plans into motion.

Aside from that, you did have one other thought on the subject of Slaagyr. While the dragon is going to have to wait before you send your full forces against him, there is the possibility that you could send some agents ahead to try and sow dissent amongst the dragon's discontented followers. Perhaps even convince them to aid in your eventual assault. The question is whether you want to risk any of your slaves or warriors on such a risky mission, and if so, who? Sending slaves alone would make them less likely to be noticed by Slaagyr's forces who are undoubtedly on the lookout for orcs in particular, however slaves without any orcs to guide them could become a bit unreliable the longer they're away from your clan.

Shifters
>Have the raiding party prepared to leave within the next couple of days
>Spend a week scouting out the route a little
>Spend two weeks thoroughly scouting the route

Slaagyr
>Send no-one
>Send a small group of slave agents
>Send a small group of slave agents with some orcs
>>
>>43790822
>Have the raiding party prepared to leave within the next couple of days
>>
>>43790822
Shifters

Slaagyr
>Send no-one
>>
>>43790822

>>
>>43790822
>Spend two weeks thoroughly scouting the route

>>
>>43790822
>>Spend a week scouting out the route a little

>>
>>43790822
>>Have the raiding party prepared to leave within the next couple of days
We can advance at a somewhat slow pace and take clearing out the river at our own pace.
>>Send a small group of slave agents
Because I want to take care of Slaggyr very soon after we take care of the shifters, so they will have just enough time to sow the seeds of rebellion.
Have some of them return to us with info.
Just find out who is most fit for this task.
Does Aleida feel up to the task? She is a Cragfolk.
>>
>>43790822
>Send no-one
>>
>>43790898
>Does Aleida feel up to the task? She is a Cragfolk.
Ur is pretty sure Aleida would be at most a few hours outside the camp before she had a panic attack.
>>
>>43790916
How so?
Don't tell me she hasn't left the tent in months.
The haremettes need exercise and sun!
>>
>>43790898

You want to send based mom on a dangerous espionage mission while there's a litter of whelps to raise? Anon what the fuck.
>>
>>43790822

Let's not charge face first into poorly checked territory.

>>Send a small group of slave agents

It's just slaves, we can always raid for more.
>>
>>43790927
Because Aleida is not a warrior, a spy, or anything like that. She's a tribeswoman who grew up learning to do domestic tasks. She can cook, raise children, treat a twisted ankle, and skin a goat in a matter of minutes, but spying on the followers of a ruthless dragon is really not within her skillset. You send Aleida out there, there is no doubt whatsoever that she will die.
>>
>>43790822
Is Or'kug willing to go along and provide some dick for the less loyal slaves?
>>
>>43790971
He will if you ask him to, sure.
>>
Maybe we should also send some orcs to scout out the underground river leading to Slaggyr's place.
>>
>>43791017

Scout all the things, send spies to Slaagyr, maybe get started on forming an network within the city-state as well using Bootknife's contacts.

I like it. This is smart orc stuff.
>>
>>43791047
now now anon, lets at least have a generation or two of orcs to spare before we start spreading ourselves thin. Remember how the old kingdom fell
>>
>>43790822
Shifters

Slaagyr
Perhaps ones that Za'ria has been especially productive on. Also think it would be a good idea to make sure we set up stations, watching the wastes. A few outposts here and there, maybe have Or'kug sort this out.
>>
>>43791047
I agree with >>43791056 It's still too early to spy on the city states, we'll have to clear out the wastes and forests before we get to them anyway.
>>
>>43791064
Hmmm, would having the crew of the stations rotate and force orcs to take turns manning them be good for discipline? >>43790983
>>
Okay, so you're scouting out the route south for a week, and sending a group of slaves north without orcs to spy on slaagyr.

So who do you want to lead this group?
>Write-in
Of course, if you don't think any of the named slaves are a good fit. You can write-in for one of the as yet unnamed cragfolk women to lead it, Za'ria can pick out one who she thinks would be a decent fit for the role.
>>
>>43791083
Could be, although it would be hard to stop your orcs from slacking off or getting distracted while they got used to this new job.
>>
>>43791056

Through sloth and complacency, not spreading themselves too thin. Being proactive and forward-thinking would be the opposite of how the old kingdom fell.
>>
>>43791098
Our ancient noble.
>>
>>43791098
>Write-in
>one of the as yet unnamed cragfolk women
I think that this hairbrained scheme is doomed to failure. So if we absolutely have to do this, send someone we won't miss.
>>
>>43791098
I want the orcs scouting the river to be led by one of the newcomer chieftains, whoever is best suiter, but have them take along one of our "older" orcs as well.
Has Vor'zal healed up by now, by the way?
Let Za'ria handle the thing.
Ask her if Izannia would be a good fit for part of it though.
Don't forget that we're supposed to be passively advancing one of Ur's stats.
Also I want to send like 30 or 50 orcs away to start clearing or at least scouting the river connecting our present camp to our old one, as I believe we will be using that for travelling to Slaggyr once the time comes.
>>
>>43791098
>Slag'fuk
>>
>>43791098

I have faith in the slave driver, let her make the call.
>>
>>43791171
>Has Vor'zal healed up by now, by the way?
He will have in a few days time. He'll be ready in time for the raid, but not for the scouting.
>>
>>43791098
Are there any tales of orcish military tactic genius?
>>43791169
Eh. they should be able to at least get some info, even if they can't rouse the commonfolk into a rebellious mood.
>>
>>43791169

Your tone implies you have a better idea.
>>
>>43791242
Yes, I do.

Don't fucking bother with this Bay Of Pigs style incitement to rebellion and concentrate on securing our territory from the shifters and the elder wyrm
>>
>>43791271
>elder wyrm
Holy shit anon, if we had an actual elder wyrm in our neightbourhood we'd have moved away as soon as we found out, those faggots are not to be messed with. Or am I thinking of wurms?
>>
>>43791271
>>43791283
Elder Serpent = A very old, large, intelligent snake with magical powers, but in no way draconic.
Wyrms = dragons
Wurms = legless cousins of dragons
Primordial Wurms = Ancient country-sized wurms whose dreams drive mortals to madness
>>
Okay, cragfolk agent it is.

Writing.
>>
>>43791376
Does Za'ria think Izannia is not fit for it, then?
Though I suppose she would stand out, with her unusual complexion.
>>
>>43791417
She would be very noticeable.
>>
>>43791424
Could we mention it aloud in earshot of her but decline because of the risks so she gets an egoboost?
>>
>>43791569
No.
>>
Do we get the Tsun Trifecta showoff as Izannia, Ashurus, and Isyil show off as who is the most refined, intelligent, and regal [spoilers]Cockslut[/spoilers] woman?
>>
>>43791607
Spoiler: it's Isyil, because she's the most mature
>>
>>43791607

I didn't realize how much I wanted this until you said it.
>>
You set some of your warriors to work scouting out the tunnels to the south. While a week isn't enough time to do a thorough search of all the little side passages and routes branching off from the main river-side walkways, it should at least alert you to any major threats, and hopefully clear out some of the less stubborn natives while they're at it.

With you leave your lieutenants to organize the finer details of the scouting, you turn your attention to the other matter on your mind. The spies sent into Slaagyr's forces will need to be capable of blending in as best they can, which means a cragfolk agent. Unfortunately, the only cragfolk women you have are not really suitable for the role, which means you'll have to rely on Za'ria to provide you with a worthwhile alternative.

The slavemistress seems happy with your request, or as close to happy as she ever looks, and invites you to join her by the slave pens a few hours later, leading you over to one of the cells on the female side. It's less populated than some of the other cells, Za'ria coming to a stop to the side of the door, tapping on it to draw the attention of the cragfolk, dwarven and elven women within.

“Rest assured chieftain, I've prepared for just this eventuality. While none of them have been tested yet, I divided off the slaves I felt had the skills to serve as more than just breeding stock.”

(cont)
>>
>>43791669
You peer inside, recognizing straight away the difference in these slaves from most of the others in the pens. While they all look curious, excited by your presence, they lack the drunken dreamy-eyed lust of most of the communal females.

“I keep their time out with the clan limited, enough to make them loyal, but not enough to make them useless. I think Sascha would be best for this mission, she did some hunting back with her tribe, and she's got some brains on her, should stop her from doing anything too stupid,” the slavemistress continues, nodding to a female sat up against the wall of the cell.

She's pale-skinned and dark-haired like the rest of the cragfolk women, her black hair cut ragged at the shoulder. She's a little on the skinny side, with a boyish figure, and while you wouldn't call her unattractive, her thin lips and narrow face give her face a bit of a harsh edge. You suppose that explains why none of your clanmates picked her out for a personal slave, despite being one of the healthier looking females.

“I'll pick out a handful of other cragfolks to join her. They should be loyal, though I'd recommend against keeping them out there for too long without contact with orcs, or they'll start to become desperate. You want to talk to her?”

>Alright, I'll talk to her
>No, I'll leave it to you
>>
>>43791686
>Alright, ill talk to her.
>>
>>43791686
>>
>>43791686
>Ask her if she thinks a round with could make them a bit more loyal. And if she wants to help/watch if so.
I think she likes this kind of thing, we haven't had some fun with her in a while.
>>
>>43791686
>>No, I'll leave it to you
>>
>>43791686
>>
>>43791745
A round with Ur is always good for loyalty.
>>
>>43791794
Then do it
>>
>>43791794
Yeah, could be nice, since Ur hasn't fucked any communal slaves in the story so far and Pia pastebin never, just like the other ones
>>
>>43791794

Fund it.
>>
>>43791686
>>
>>43791794
I'll even refrain from sperging out with my detailed greentexts
>>
Okay, talking to the slave and boning the slave for loyalty purposes wins.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43791946
Can we roll on how well the boning did to keep her loyal?
>>
>>43792544
Ur always takes 20 on boning rolls.
>>
Oops, sorry, got to step out for a bit, I'll post what I've done so far.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43791946
Well...
>>
“I'll talk to her.”

Za'ria nods, turning her attention to the cell, unlocking the door and gesturing to the chosen female.

“Sascha, come, your chieftain has a task for you,” she orders, voice stern and level.

The cragfolk woman springs to her feet immediately, eyes flicking between the slavemistress and you as she crosses the cell to the door, dogged by the jealous stares of the other slaves within.

“How can I serve you?” she mumbles, eyes fixed on the ground at your feet. You suppose most of the slaves don't really know how they're supposed to act around you, with how little attention you pay to the communal females.

You reach out, taking hold of the cragfolk woman's thin jaw between your thumb and forefinger, raising her face up to look at you. A shiver runs through her as you touch her, a low moan escaping between parted lips.

“What do you know of Slaagyr and his cragfolk followers?” you ask, keeping your eyes locked on hers as Sascha squirms under your gaze.

“I don't know much about the dragon, aside from what we all did. His followers, uh, I know a few of the tribes that follow him, not well, but my tribe traded with them sometimes before they went to serve Slaagyr,” Sascha explains, voice warming, her slim legs subtly rubbing together.

“So if I sent you to them, to spy on them, perhaps even to convince some to turn against the dragon, could you do it?”

Sascha's eyes widen, trepidation shining through her lusty expression. “I... could try, if that's what you want from me, chieftain?”

“It's a dangerous task. If you're caught, you'll die, but if you succeed...” you grunt, taking your hand from the woman's chin and bringing it around to her back, pulling her up against you.

(cont)
>>
>>43792555
What if it's a succumbs or a species that specializes in boning like orcs/has survived multiple generations of orc boning?
>>
>>43792609
Sascha gasps as her body presses up against yours, feeling your cock grinding against her stomach through your leggings. You feel your shaft stirring in turn, the warmth of the slave's body spreading through the leathers.

“I take good care of those who serve me well. So, slave, can I trust you with this task?”

“Yes, of course, for sure, I won't let you down chieftain,” Sascha replies, nodding eagerly, her body rocking against yours as she feels your shaft starting to swell.

“Good slave, very good. You'll have to do without any orc men for a while, so until you return, you'll have to make do with your memories of this,” you grunt, reaching down and unlacing your leggings, your shaft springing free, slapping against Sascha's bare skin.

“Lucky girl, not many of the slaves are fortunate enough to get fucked by the chieftain,” Za'ria purrs, reaching a hand down between Sascha's legs, the slave woman's eyes locked on your swollen erection as Za'ria slips a finger into her slit.

“Already wet and ready for your master, I've trained you well,” Za'ria comments, her finger pushing all the way in to just before the knuckle as Sascha moans at her attentions.

The cragfolk woman's hands come up, timid and unsure to rest against your shaft. You give a pleased grunt, spurring her on as she brings the hands up to the tip, letting the slick stickiness of your precum smear between her fingers as she brings them back down, lubricating up her calloused hands to make for a smoother, more pleasant motion as she starts to stroke you in slow, measured pumps.

“It's even bigger than the other masters,” she gasps, her hips grinding against Za'ria's fingers as she caresses your shaft, gulping down a mouthful of saliva.

“It feels even better too, want to feel for yourself?” Za'ria whispers in Sascha's ear.

“Yeah, I really do...” Sascha nods, eyes widening as she adds a hurried “...if that's what the chieftain wants?”

(cont)
>>
Y'zagya Zoka probably approves
>>
>>43792623
“Za'ria, hold her up,” you grunt, the slavemistress complying, scooping the slave's boyish frame up with an arm under each knee, spreading her legs open for you.

You take a moment to admire the view. While there's not much to the female, with her skinny figure and near non-existent breasts and hips, it's still pleasing enough, reminding you somewhat of K'zala. You glance around, enjoying the greedy gazes of the other slaves pressed up against the bars of their cells, watching, desperately wishing they could switch places with the fortunate female in Za'ria's arms.

Stepping forward, you line your shaft up against Sascha's sopping slit, the female's chest heaving in anticipation.

“Watch closely,” Za'ria whispers in her ear, though Sascha apparently needs little instruction in that regard, her eyes locked on the head of your cock as it presses up against her, parting her lips and pressing into her depths as she moans, back arching against the slavemistress holding her.

You give a satisfied growl as you push deeper. Her time as a slave has made her well suited for handling orcish cocks, but she still maintains a good degree of tightness, and you enjoy every last inch of her body as you push deeper and deeper, until your balls rest against her skinny rear.

“I think he likes it,” Za'ria whispers in the slave's ear, Sascha's eyes going dreamy, her gaze still looked on your face as you start to drag out, her folds clinging jealously to your shaft, desperate not to let you go.

You reach one hand up to take hold of the slave girl's thigh, your hand almost reaching the whole way around her thin leg, the other reaching around to grasp Za'ria's athletic buttock through her leggings, using the grip to build up some more power to your thrusts. Sascha cries out as you start to thrust into her with greater force, the female entirely at yours and Za'ria's mercy as you fuck her up against the slavemistress, her whole body shuddering with pleasure.

(please wait)
>>
Hopefully I should be back within an hour or so to finish this off.
>>
>>43792658
Pretty perfectly timed to blue ball allot of anons.
>>
>>43792658
You better be back with this scene extending to us Fucking Za'ria.
>>
>>43792681
>he doesn't know that it's intentional
laughingorcs.png
>>
>>43792734
No intention either way anon (regarding purpose), it was a statement.
>>
>>43792790
At least we aren't getting fucked by a BI orc in the ass after getting blue balled so hard.
>>
>>43792634
It does kind of combine two of her three favorite activities; fucking and slavehandling, and even better, for the betterment of orckind, as it's for a military purpose that would lead to more slaves!
>>
Hey Warlord, you're quest is one years old. Congratulation.

How does it feel ?
>>
>>43793438
It's like a small child.

A very rapey, violent child.

Filled with shitposting and orc semen.
>>
>>43792641
“So good,” Sascha groans, her hands clutching at your biceps for support as you slam up against her, the boyish cragfolk woman almost lost between the two of you, only her pale legs visible to most of the onlookers as you drag your shaft through her tight, slick channel over and over again.

Her voice, husky with pleasure, raises in a crescendo, a throaty cry echoing down the row of cells as she cums around you, her body locking up as she rides out the climax atop you. You don't slow down a little, continuing to hammer into her skinny body, and still through it all, Sascha's eyes stay locked on yours, dreamy and lust-drunk though they may be.

“Anything... I'll do anything for you,” she slurs, and you feel the muscles of her leg tense in your grip as you bring her to another orgasm, her walls clutching desperately at your shaft, trying to draw forth your seed.

With a satisfied growl, you unload into the slave, Sascha biting her lip, moaning in her throat as ropes of thick, potent orcish seed push up into her body, filling her completely, her flat belly gaining a slight bump by the time you've pumped out the last few drops.

You drag yourself out slowly, enjoying every inch as it glides over your shaft, the half-conscious slave watching you with adoration through one open eye.

(cont)
>>
>>43794000
“Lucky girl,” Za'ria comments, letting Sascha down, holding an arm under the slave woman's armpits to keep her legs from giving out under her as she stands shaky on her feet.

“I won't let you down, chieftain,” Sascha moans, a thick glob of seed dripping from between her legs as her body struggles to hold onto the potent load.

“You heard her, chieftain. I'll have them ready to go soon enough, once Sascha can walk again, that is,” Za'ria explains.

You nod, bringing a hand up under Sascha's chin, raising her face once more to yours.

“Make me proud, slave,” you grunt, the female still shivering with the afterglow of your mating, the nipples of her near-flat breasts hard, pale skin sheened in sweat.

You turn away, catching sight of Za'ria slipping a hand between Sascha's legs as you do, scooping up some excess seed on her fingers and raising it to her mouth, licking it off in slow, ponderous laps.

You barely hear her voice one last time as you head back towards the entrance. “Very nice. You want to try some too, Sascha?”

>Roll 1d20
This is for the tunnel scouting

>>43793438
That's a weird thought, especially since we haven't really made it out of the wastes yet...
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43794016
Ur has plenty of experience in exploring tunnels already.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43794016
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43794016
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43794026
>>43794029
>>43794049
Could've been better, but not bad at all.
I expect at most one surprise during the march to the shifters' place after a roll like that.
>>
It's nice that Lordy is finally forcing us to start doing shit as a whole instead of having personal adventures.
>>
>>43794101

[Spoiler]A sexy surprise?[/spoiler]
>>
>>43794167
No.
But then, I do wonder when we will learn about Vaki's surprise
Learn how to ctrl+s
>>
>>43794180
I still think Vaki's surprise is egg spawn, like a weird frog thing.
Its also convinent that once they hatch and grow up, well have an army in good time.
>>
>tfw we didn't get to see Isyil's introduction to the harem
I really did want to see how her presence changed the dynamic and how she interacted with the others.
I mean Sho'ka probably at least tried to molest her during the trip here, but what about the others? So interested!
I guess I kinda wonder about Cylwyrri as well, but honestly she seems the more "keep to herself until broken and tell herself she's still honorable etc." type, so probably not that fun unless someone teases her or she confronts someone based on her morals and such.
>>
>>43794016
Does the milf gods boons make it sperm taste good?
Or is that a special characteristic of orc?
Also are orc women better at tasting sperm?
>>
>>43794237
Asking the real questions here anon.
>>
>>43794237
>>43794016
>boons
So when are having a dream again?
I remember you telling us we are gonna get a few booms and a dream because of the last raid.
>>
>>43794225
I get the feeling Cylwyrri will open up to the kids and then befreind from there backwards.

Isyil I hope we get a bonus scene to see how she ended up joining everyone. I imagine Lazy snake girl is going to be a big thing with her. If she tells the others about her dragon ancestry then things would be amusing to see.
>>
>>43794237
Might as well ask if put under blind fold if orc women's palates can differentiate between orcs spunk or would that be a priestess talent.
>>
File: ultra.png (81 KB, 339x337) Image search: [Google]
ultra.png
81 KB, 339x337
>>43794237
>>
>>43794281
>>43794225
Who?
>>
>>43794309
I'm merely a scholar of orcs you barbarian.
>>
>>43794322
Cly is the centar girl, Isy is the snake girl.

Basically the two newest additions.
>>
>>43794281
And then we drag in a big trophy/effigy of her dragon ancestor she worshipped from our loot pile.
Totally not an excuse to butter her up, nope, just a big trophy on display
Miffed haremettes looking at all the Ur real estate she's taking up coiled around him
>>
Y'zagya Zoka probably approves of Ur's genius plan of ensuring loyalty
>>43794322
Read the quest, anon. She's one if our recently acquired slaves.
>>43794237
What the hell do you even mean "taste sperm better"?
Also it's probably partially because Ur is an Übermensch and Za'ria is a huge slut.
>>
>>43794322
>Cylwyrri
The Centaur we ambushed, got a nice couple of slaves and a goblin underling who might rat us out or not.
>>
>>43794365
Im just waiting for the morning girl pile, because she would probably love curling up around Ur as much as possible. That shits going to be difficult to get out of.
>>
Sascha sets off a day later with several other cragfolk slaves, male and female, that Za'ria assures you can be trusted to do as they're told for at least a month before cravings start to set in. Some of your hunters escort them to the edge of your regularly patrolled territory, sending them off with as much supplies as the slaves can safely carry.

You doubt you'll be seeing all of them again, or, despite Sascha's determination, any of them, but you suppose there's no harm in trying. The slaves don't know enough about your clan to be a danger to you if Slaagyr or his agents get their hands on them, but if they succeed it could be just what you need to turn the tables on the arrogant lizard. Though that does lead to many other difficult questions, like do you want his skull above the door of your hut, or would you rather keep it inside... perhaps as a table, or something for your whelps to play with, you know when you were a whelp you would've enjoyed having a big skull to clamber around in.

(cont)
>>
>>43794384
Nigga is a goblin who is in his twenties.
That nigga lives on betraying people.
Honestly I don't think goblin nobles live that long either.
>>
>>43794436
Anyway, first you have to take the dragon's head, which you'll get to once the shifters are dealt with. The scouts spend a busy week down in the tunnel checking out the route. There's no major issues so far, two orcs lost, one to Kulakin, another to some sort of aquatic undead that dragged the unfortunate orc back into the river before he could react, but half of the route is scouted without running into anything you can't handle.

The camp is busy with preparations for the raid, though feelings seem to be more mixed on the matter of what to do with the shifters than you're used to. While there's plenty of orcs more than eager to claim a shifter female of their own, there's a lot of other orcs who seem to be of the opinion that the shifters are a threat better off wiped out. You'll have to keep an eye on your warriors on this raid if you don't want things to get out of hand.

Until then though, you find yourself with some free time to kill.

>Check up with Aleida about the whelps
>See how Isyil is settling into the harem
>See how Cylwyrri is settling into the harem
>Catch up with Aza'ra
>Question Bootknife about the City-States
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>43794436
Obviously as a plaything for the whelps.

We can't put too much value in a small dragon like Slaagyr
>>
>>43794456
What about the promised ash scene you said we would do last thread?
>>
>>43794456
>>
>>43794456
I just wanna check in on the two of them, but I'm assuming the Best Boobs option is the promised Ash scene from some threads ago.
>>
>>43794456

Based mom is always best choice. Plus we can just lewd her afterwards, before we make ready for the raid.
>>
>>43794514
>>43794456
Why not have a scene where the whelps bother ash and Aleida comes in to help?
>>
>>43794456
>>See how Isyil is settling into the harem
>>See how Cylwyrri is settling into the harem
>>
>>43794456
>>Catch up with Aza'ra
It is time for a new mate
>>
>>43794514
Haven't forgotten, don't worry.
>>
We gotta check out the new harem members.
>>
>>43794585
I wanna fuck Aza'ra already, it's been like a month since we met her and we still haven't outfucked her willpower.
Impress both Y'zagya Zoka and Skor'oz Zik!
>>
>>43794456
>Catch up with Aza'ra
>>
>>43794601
True, not having moved on that is a crime.

>>43794456
>Catch up with Aza'ra
>>
>>43794456
Isyil for the Power meeting amongst the other best girl and that tsunsoress
Cylwyrri's exposure to all the whelps, knowing she might already have a growing family inside her
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43794813
>Isyil for the Power meeting amongst the other best girl and that tsunsoress
That already happened, anon, we won't get to see their first meeting in real time.
Save this kind of stuff for the omakesHAH;_;, lads.
>>
>>43794842
We dont need to see the first meeting here, more the current attitudes towards eachother and the cuddling cold war
Mama Ashuris needs love
>>
>>43794886
Nah, if I ain't got the first meeting then it's worthless.
>>
>>43794456
>Question Bootknife about the City-States
>>
>>43794923
>Not enjoying Ur sleeping soundly against Ashuris' chest
>Isyil coiling around his chest her own chest smushing Ur between hers and Ashuris
>Izzania stubbornly squeezing in under his arm, jockeying to be as close as she can

>They are bodily dragged off by the UN security council- i mean Ya'zada and Sho'ka
>>
>>43795141
Nope, sappy SoL shit like that is not nearly as entertaining as their first meeting, and makes people lose purpose of the point of this quest.
>>
>>43795164
What?
Some people enjoy that kind of thing. Don't be a nofun guy. If Warlord is willing to write it and someone wants it then all the power to them (so long as it dosent drag on too long).
>>
It's been a few days now since you brought Isyil back to your camp, and while you've been keeping a close eye on the lamia, she's yet to make a move. She seems to spend most of her time sleeping, with occasional breaks to leaf through the collection of scrolls and books your clan have amassed from their raiding and looting, at least what scrolls and books they haven't used for kindling.

Still, despite spending a lot of time with the lamia, you aren't convinced that she's loyal quite yet, and you worry exactly how bad it is when the younger of your harpy slaves, Eyira, dives from the sky as you're busy in the camp, clinging to you as she perches on the rim of your breastplate, squawking something about the 'snake lady'.

Frowning, you start back to the hut, not hearing any chaos yet, despite Eyira's jumpy demeanour. You come across Eyira's mother looking no less upset perched above the doorway of a hut close to your own, the matriarch glaring over at the roof of your hut.

You sigh, catching sight of Isyil coiled up in the harpies' favorite perch, making an idle game of trying to lazily grab at her own flicking tail.

“Stole it, chased us off, threatened to eat us. Master, please,” Eyira chirps.

“Drive her off, our nest, that's our nest,” Aletiya chimes in, the matriarch's claws scraping furrows in the stone of her perch.

“You called me back here because she's sleeping on the roof?” you groan, Eyira's wingtips wrapping around your neck as she crouches on your shoulder.

(cont)
>>
>>43795222
“Our roof.”

“My roof, and I don't care which of you uses it,” you grunt, stepping up in front of the doorway, looking up at the half-dozing lamia.

“Isyil. I don't care if you want to sleep on the roof, but don't eat my slaves.”

“Please, I don't eat harpies,” Isyil yawns, peering down at you.

“Off, get off, make you get off,” Eyira squawks.

“Although there's a first time for everything I suppose,” the lamia smirks, Eyira clinging tighter to you as the lamia stares her down.

“I'm just getting some sleep, your pet birds can have it back when I'm done,” Isyil continues, holding a hand up against the glare as she squints up into the sky.

“Sleep inside,” Aletiya squawks.

“What, and listen to the centaur's sulking, how am I supposed to sleep through that?”

>Get up on the roof, relax and have some fun with your lamia slave
>Call her down from the roof, bring her back inside to see what's wrong with Cylwyrri
>Leave her up there, go see what's wrong with Cylwyrri
>>
>>43795246
>>Get up on the roof, relax and have some fun with your lamia slave
>>
>>43795246
>>Get up on the roof, relax and have some fun with your lamia slave
Then afterwards we can go see to the sulking horse lady.
>>
>>43795246
>>Leave her up there, go see what's wrong with Cylwyrri
We'll have to get Ash to either build new perches for the harpies, or build a sunbathing place for Isyil.
>>43795282
Anon, please.
>>
>>43795246
>>43795219
I'm not him, but I think that scene is bullshit and dull.
>>
>>43795246
>Get up on the roof, relax and have some fun with your lamia slave.

We must invent roofsex
>>
>>43795246
>Leave her up there, go see what's wrong with Cylwyrr
She'll leave once the horse stops bitching.
>>
>>43795246
>>
>>43795307
Im not a great fan of it either, but considering warlord accepts fetish requests, its a bit two faced to deny something so utterly harmless.
>>
>>43795246
>Leave her up there, go see what's wrong with Cylwyrr
>>
>>43795141
You know as well as I do that Warlord has never written, and likely never will write a scene focused on that.
>>
>>43795246
I get why you included both the horse and snake here, but didn't the whelps also get 4 votes?
How come you are skipping it?
>>
>>43795466
Skipping what, exactly? Were you expecting the whelps to be on the roof?
>>
>>43795523
Honestly if there was I'd be impressed
>>
>>43795523
Maybe actually, but also I thought you were gonna skip it since they aren't mention is all.
>>
>>43795523
I wouldn't be surprised from ur's whelps.
I would even.vote to brag about it if it was a choice.
>>
Horse beats snake, apparently.

Writing.
>>
>>43795523
Now im just imagining Ur hearing about all the shit his welps get up to (in a few months/years time).

I hope you have some ideas about them stealing the shamans potion ingredients.
Being Ur's kids, ide be dissapointed if they werent massive little shits.
>>
>>43795523
Make an omake about ur waking up to freaking out mates/slaves about a few missing whelps and ur having to look for them to only find them in the most ridiculous of places.
And thus we have a story on why the whelps are kept in an arena.
>>
>>43795721
I shall bear that in mind.
>>
>>43795695
Adventures of child ur and his awesome spider stick if doom with his arch enemy muscle head and his good sneaky git friend.
>>
>>43795721
We find them in other huts, the beast pens, on top of a ripper lizard, in the cave system, bothering kuzag
>>
>>43795757
If an orc dies can he go to orc gods he never knew about, but caught their attention or is it only open to ones they knew of?
>>
The harpies are adorable. And gives us a good idea. Harpies remain harpies in mentality and dont go orcish cockslave, we just became the alpha, and they do not have to hunt any more for cock. Win win. The Snake thing however was a issue, what with taking up perch space, that until now no one would, we should have solved it somehow or eventually face the harpies and lamias going to war in our camp.

That would not be fun.

However that gives us a potential idea for the shifters. Challenging their alpha to a straight up duel for dominance of the pack. They get to be our pets if we win, and if we don't they can think of something too...

May be a easier and greater way to increase our numbers and gain potentially a massive combat boost to numbers by mating a shifter for each ork in a weird pair arrangement for hunting and ranging...
>>
>>43795860
Give them a choice either orc dick or fey cat dick. Also I think they should only be given out to the strongest orcs while the rest become sex slaves for our lions and fey cats.
>>
Reminder that the skinchanger curse is more trouble than it's worth.
We need Y'zagya Zoka priestesses before the curse can spread to too much of our clan.
>>
>>43796020
Yup and warlord straight up said we can get the stuff for our priests and gear if we raid more tombs in the waste.
With as many orcs we have I'm sure we can dedicate enough time to wipe out a few orc king tombs
>>
>>43795860
I agree with the challenge the alpha for dominance part. When we win we give each shifter to one of our top orcs.

Orcs are probably the only thing that can actually reasonably enslave a shifter cause if they get uppity we can still kick their shit in bare handed.

Though I'm not really sure of a way to secure the males loyalty beyond simply proclaiming ourself alpha through strength.

Cause the shifters are quite useful militarily
>>
>>43796055
I think they are all female
>>
>>43796068
Why would they be?
>>
>>43796055
Which brings us to the question from last time we had male slaves do we castrate them?
Last time we said no, but I think doing so now for male shifters would be good.>>43796068
If they are cool.
>>
>>43796096
No.
>>
>>43796089
they are elf amazons
>>
Lordy does the shifter curse carry through orcish pregnancy?
>>
>Ur walks into the tent wearing his new Boa, how avant guard~
>>
>>43795394
You mean besides all the talking and ask questions about how the harem tends to sleep around Ur?
>>
>>43796096
Castration tends to be a bit extream, but in the case of shifters its a good idea if we cant get a seperate place to dump them when they become inevitably inconvenient.

>>43796189
I get the feeling the girls sleep in a shift rota.
>>
>>43796145
I recall it does.
>>
>>43796145
Yes.
>>
Snorting, you leave Isyil be, Eyira lifting off of your shoulders to perch on a nearby hut to continue squawking her complaints at the lamia.

Stepping inside of your expansive hut, you find the newest member of your harem sitting by the edge of the whelp pen alongside Aleida, the cragfolk female feeding one of her whelps, the little halfbreed suckling greedily.

“Really, it's not so bad. I think if you just have an open mind about your situation-”

“He raped me, he turned Jada over to his clan, he's holding me here as... as some sort of sex slave, and who knows what's happened to her. I'm a very open-minded person, but it's hard to see the good side of- of...”

“Well, you did come here to kill him, I think all things considered you got off pretty lightly, none of you even died.”

“I'm a slave, you're a slave, trapped at the whims of a mass-murdering warlord.”

“and that mass-murdering warlord has done more for me than anyone has in more years than I can remember. I'm happy here, he looks after me, he'll look after you too. If you'd killed him, I could have ended up with someone far worse.”

“If I'd killed him, a lot of other people wouldn't have had to suffer. Not- not that I'm saying it's alright for you to suffer, but-.”

Cylwyrri groans, rubbing her face in her palms. “This is always so much simpler with ogres, I should have stuck to adventuring in Gulomoch.”

“Talking about me?” you grunt, Aleida giving you a smile as Cyl skitters to her feet with a start, letting out a yelp of surprise.

(cont)
>>
>>43796372
“All good things, promise. Poor Cylwyrri here's just taking a little time to get used to her new home,” Aleida smiles, setting down the whelp as it finally drinks its fill.

“I'm not going to get used to this place. I don't WANT to get used to this place,” the centauress frowns, holding one arm up to cover her bare breasts, still clinging to some strange sense of modesty.

“She says that, but you should have seen her playing with the whelps earlier. Though Ya'zada's largest seemed a little upset to discover that Cylwyrri didn't have any milk to give,” Aleida chuckles, the centauress' cheeks flushing.

“I'm sure that'll change soon enough,” you smirk, giving Cyl a pat on the rump as she tries in vain to wheel around you in the cluttered hut.

“I- I suppose there's no way around it. But- perhaps, perhaps if you want me to play along, perhaps we can make a deal?” Cylwyrri asks, her cheeks still red as she frowns deeply.

“And no tricks this time!”

>I'm listening
>Not interested, I can just take what I want anyway
>>
>>43796387
>>Not interested, I can just take what I want anyway
R A P E
A
P
E
>>
>>43796387
>I'm listening
>>
>>43796387
>I'm listening.
Can we also give Aleida a good hug?
>>
>>43796387
>I'm listening
>>
>>43796387
>>I'm listening
>>
I'm at least curious as to what she's thinking. Then Ur can say he'll think about it while ravaging her.
>>
>>43796387
>I'm listening
No harm in listening
>>
Place your bets!
Clothes?
Leniency on her teammates?
Riding room?
Request to Not ride her? denied
Her sword back?
Not abusing her throat with his massive cock?
>>
>>43796387
>I'm listening
Why not get a hand job from her while listening?
>>
Writing.
>>
>>43796581
>clop clop clop clop
>>
File: 1413890480923.png (232 KB, 1472x1544) Image search: [Google]
1413890480923.png
232 KB, 1472x1544
>>
>>43796640
... Huh, I should get a big pillow.
>>
>>43796668
That picture makes me unreasonably jelous.

And also makes me think that somehwere there is a girl pillow of a centar.
>>
>>43796640
This shape makes me think of texas mirrored
>>
>>43796714
You mean the thing its from?
>>
“I'm listening,” you grunt, drawing Aleida in with your arm as she stands, enjoying a nice handful of her soft rear for a few moments as she whispers promises of later fun to you before you release her.

“I... I won't fight you, I'll play along, I'll do whatever you want, but only if you promise not to hurt the rest of my party. I don't want any of them to suffer, and... I want you to give Jada to an orc as a personal slave, one who won't mistreat her. I've heard others here talking about how the communal women end up.”

“Those are big demands for a slave,” you snort, locking eyes with the centauress, who despite her flushed features, refuses to back down.

“I just don't want anything bad to happen to them, more than it already has.”

>Fine, deal
>I won't hurt the party, but Jada stays communal
>Jada can have a master, but I'm promising nothing about the party
>No deal
>>
>>43796751
Well, now i know why my mind linked the two.
Frankly ide rather just have the plain pillow. Shit is cash for lounging.
>>
>>43796770
>>
>>43796770
They have to prove their worth as useful obedient slaves.
Besides, some lucky orc will enjoy having a female adventurer all for himself
>>
>>43796770
>>
>>43796770
>>Jada can have a master, but I'm promising nothing about the party
>>
>>43796770
>>
>>43796770
>>
>>43796770

If she pushes it, could always go with another fucking challange. I.e. hold off coming before we do. If she wins then we guarantee their lives in regards to our orcs.
>>
>>43796770
>>
>>43796770
How about we make HER choose.
>>
>>43796770
>I will only cooperate as far as your party could. Bootknife can prove useful as long as he's knowledgable, your elf could see his family, Jada may earn the eye of an orc that wants her for himself. Slaves are a reward Cylwyrri, and with a raid against a foe coming up she may get her chance.

You're lucky i caught wind of you before you attacked us. A crueler game wouldve been played had my clan suffered losses.
>>
>>43796770
They survive as long as they don't try anything stupid.
>>
>>43796770
>>Jada can have a master, but I'm promising nothing about the party
>>
Okay.

Afraid I'm going to have to call it there, starting to get pretty tired. We'll start next time with the continuation of this scene, then it'll be on to the Shifters.

Thank you all for playing, and I can hang around for a short Q&A session before I hit the sack.

...and Happy One Year Orc Warlord Quest Anniversary eight days ago.
>>
>>43796984
>and Happy One Year Orc Warlord Quest Anniversary

How many years do you anticipate OWQ lasting?
>>
>>43796984
Thanks for doing these quests for us Lordy, we appreciate it.
>>
>>43797013
At this rate, at least two more.
>>
>>43796984
We gonna sacrifice the guys to Giant Loki to gain more glamour... er power... for Ash and co. right?
Are you feeling better?
Also next thread when?
>>
>>43797026
So is Isyil on a snake vacation? A Snakation? Just chilling and reading must be pretty relaxing.
>>
>>43796984
Thanks for the thread.
Take care.
>>
>>43797022
No worries anon, I'm enjoying it.

>>43797046
>We gonna sacrifice the guys to Giant Loki to gain more glamour... er power... for Ash and co. right?
Up to you.

>Are you feeling better?
Yup, mostly recovered now, it's just left me a little worn out.

>Also next thread when?
Of OWQ? In a week, probably.

>>43797062
>So is Isyil on a snake vacation? A Snakation? Just chilling and reading must be pretty relaxing.
It looks like it, although from what Ur has gathered lamia seem to be rather lazy by nature without something to get them fired up.
>>
>>43797046
We still have that puzzlebox that screams GIANTS.
>>
>>43797062

The roof is probably the sunniest and warmest place available.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.