[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gg games fuckyoushop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.png (500 KB, 1041x882) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
500 KB, 1041x882
A couple of months ago, I saw that GW was releasing new models for the Assassins, but these were EXCLUSIVE to the Assassinorum board game. It is written in the description and everyone said it. I bought the box because the assassin models are nice and the boardgame itself turned up to be pretty fun.

Today I check the GW shop and see in prepurchases that they are releasing all assassins individually...

I fucking hate it when I'm lied to with a product I bought.

Having an exclusivity meant I had a unique model (which feels nice) and that I could've even sold each assassin for the price of the boardgame box...
>>
File: wtf2.png (520 KB, 1095x956) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.png
520 KB, 1095x956
>>43788530
proof
>>
is this from a forum or something
>>
>>43788532
They were exclusive. Now they are not. It was generally accepted as inevitable that they would get a release later on
>>
>>43788544
Money wins..
>>
Kind of hilarious that they're selling the BA hero from the BA/Nid box, but not the Nid hero from the box nor the SW or Ork hero from the Stormclaw box
>>
>>43788558
Indeed
>>
>>43788530
>GW keeps them exclusive to the board game only
"FUCKING GW IS RUN BY MORONS"
>GW releases them individually
FUCKING GW IS GREEDY LIARS

It's like poetry.
>>
Considering the individual price for each assassin, you still pretty much came out ahead if you bought the board game
>>
>>43788558
Why is that hilarious? Hyperbole much?
>>
>>43788593
Yeah, I don't regret buying the board game, I do regret that those models are not exclusive.
Well, my pipiboy edition is still semi exclusive :D
>>
>>43788530
At they time they were. All models are exclusive to whatever form they come in, until they're re-released in some other form.

Here's the real mind bender for you: All models are limited edition. That's right, they will eventually cease producing all models they now produce. They'll all go OOP.
>>
>>43788593
Shame about the snapfit chaos marines, but getting a bunch of cultists for free was alright.
>>
>>43788646
For free?
>>
>>43788530
Aww, poor little baby...
>>
>>43788666
at least in canadastan, the four assassins add up to the cost of the box

the chaos side and all the board pieces were au gratis
>>
>>43788708
>GW fanboy logic
>>
>>43788530
>bitching about "muh exclusives!"

Console gamer detected.

If you really thought the minis were gonna be forever available only in the game, you have been huffing too much glue.
>>
>>43788846
>basic math is now fanboy logic
>>
plastic contemptor dread mass production when?
>>
I bought that blood angels captain for 5€ a few months ago. Its still on the sprue. should I try to sell it for 25€ now?
>>
>>43788544
It wasn't
>>
>>43788922
Maybe not by the delusional retard brigade.
>>
>>43788922
Yeah, it was. I remember reading threads on DakkaDakka and everyone was saying things like "you could wait until these are inevitably released as blisters." Also shortly after the game came out the rumor sites were saying GW would eventually release them.

You must be clinically retarded?
>>
>>43788922
Did you honest to god think that GW was going to go to the effort of producing four plastic Character models and then only sell them as part of a limited edition boardgame?
>>
>>43788530

Awwwww did the big bad geedubs take away your special snowflake status.

I'd give you a fuck but I'm all out of them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.