[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /tg/. I need rpg maps (with a grid) of modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: SS3A-Example-Road-Scene.jpg (816 KB, 1800x1350) Image search: [Google]
SS3A-Example-Road-Scene.jpg
816 KB, 1800x1350
I need your help /tg/. I need rpg maps (with a grid) of modern city streets (preferably without cars but I'm not that picky) for an upcoming Superhero RPG I'm running on Roll20. Google has failed me horrifically, so I turn to you. Post what you have, or links to some decent ones. In exchange, I will post what google has given me, and links to some good fantasy sources.
>>
File: 15609473.gif (2 MB, 2400x1544) Image search: [Google]
15609473.gif
2 MB, 2400x1544
>>
>>43762372
Also, the grid is optional, but I need the style like the original, and not like a blue and red line street map.
>>
Here's a favored source for fantasy stuff ( and a tiny bit of sci-fi). I also use their map making tools pretty extensively.

http://pyromancers.com/list/1/
>>
File: CityStreet.jpg (647 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
CityStreet.jpg
647 KB, 1600x2000
>>
>>43762372
Speaking of, I need help finding a download for this Bunker tile set for my Fallout campaign on R20. Party is about to go inside of a vault so I wanted to use this set to make my own instead of just copy pasting shit. However, the download link on this site won't work.

http://rpgmapshare.com/modules/g2/updates?g2_albumId=7&g2_itemId=52346&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Anyone have the ZIP/Alternate Download links?

In return, I will provide OP with a street tileset made by the same guy who made the Bunker set I'm looking for.

https://sites.google.com/site/superprobono/home/dungeon-tile-set
>>
>>43763435
Bump for this
>>
>>43763435
I did some digging and that zip was lost when the site crashed. They were able to fix the gallery, but not the direct download links. So unless the creator re-ups, I don't think you're gonna find it. You might have to download the full pick and photoshop cut it down to individual tiles.
>>
>>43764788
Damn. Thanks anyway man.
>>
> Critical Locations.
They suck, but they'll do.
>>
File: TSR6850.Basic.Map.jpg (2 MB, 4950x3300) Image search: [Google]
TSR6850.Basic.Map.jpg
2 MB, 4950x3300
>>
I just use screenshots of google earth.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.