[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, I require a statistical breakdown of my combat capabilities,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: strax.jpg (26 KB, 446x283) Image search: [Google]
strax.jpg
26 KB, 446x283
/tg/, I require a statistical breakdown of my combat capabilities, in your opinion.
>>
where the hell's your fucking neck dude
>>
is that the episode where the sontarans try to advise napoleon on the war or was that episode my imagination
>>
>>43757372
Mass-produced potato man/10
>>
>>43757372
Shut up and get back to nursing, Strax.
>>
Did they even have that many?

The original Sontaran story was cool because he was giving shotguns to medieval soldiers.

Now there's one of them and he does nothing. +5 to comic relief, -10 on everything else.
>>
File: sontaran.jpg (142 KB, 826x715) Image search: [Google]
sontaran.jpg
142 KB, 826x715
Here you go.
>>
>>43757372
Shrek?
>>
>>43757402
He is the potato one.
>>
>>43757589
That makes no sense. If you train in high gravity your muscles are adapted to the greater resistance. If you then go to a low gravity planet you'd be able to punch faster and stronger simply because they don't have to counteract gravity to as much of an extent. It's like if you only ever trained martial arts in a swimming pool.
>>
>>43758505

I think there may be respiratory problems, since they seem a constant weak point for sontarans.
>>
>>43757372
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

She's dead /tg/, she's finally dead and it'll even stick this time. HAHAHAHAHAHA

What a time to be alive and not dead like her.
>>
>>43758505
To be fair when you're only source of info for seeing them move is a scifi show with a budget of literally a shoestring, there may be some fallacies between RPG stats fluff and the logical application because of "guy in rubber suit and makeup"
>>
>>43758777
BIRD IS THE WORD
>>
File: 1393192356372.png (121 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1393192356372.png
121 KB, 680x497
>>43758777
This is a spoiler I don't mind reading.
>>
>>43757372
Incompetent lactating potato man.
>>
Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —
>>
>>43758777
So is GoT girl the Doctor's companion now, or does he still not want her tagging along?
>>
>>43758777
I liked her with 11.

With 12 she became bitchy and cuntish, almost like she resented an older regeneration.

It sort of reminds me of all the fangirls who hopped onboard with Tennant/Smith and hopped back off again because Capaldi wasn't under 30.

...even though Capaldi's way fucking sexier than them both.
>>
>>43758777
>has god knows how many forms prancing about time and space
>we're constantly told she's important because of this
>told, not shown
>somehow knows the Doctor better than anyone
>loves risks that somehow never result in failure
>can do complex shit like use alien technology to hack a phone
>meets various historical figures and has wacky adventures off-screen

She was such a deep character I really care that she's dead and is not coming back. It's almost as sad as when Oswin or Victorian Clara died.
>>
>>43759797
Underbuttered toast
>>
>>43759797
Same. Her bitchy behavior and how things always had to revolve around her, instead of the doctor, kind of ruined the last season for me.
Like when she berates him in the "the moon is an egg" thing. He has saved your planet so many times I have lost count, and you tell him he doesn't care about humans? Just what the hell? Furthermore, with all the time you spent around him, you still don't know jack shit about him? Really?
>>
>>43758777

Honestly. The last companion I actually remember liking was Rory.

But that was just because Rory went from "annoying side character" to "HOLY FUCK YES" over the course of a whole series.

Then they overdid it, but they always do these days. Still.
>>
>>43762816
>tfw "Demons Run When a Good Man Goes To War" could be more about Rory than 11
>>
>>43762816
I also really loved Rory.
>>
>>43762855

I thought that poem WAS all about Rory.

So, I guess with Clara gone we can FINALLY start with the Valeyard storyline? I mean, the guy's gotta begin his descent sooner or later, and if they don't do it with Capaldi, a guy who's probably the closest in appearance to the Valeyard than any of the doctors previously, then they're never going to.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.