[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not going to lke, I find these two pretty fucking dope. Chaplain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Not going to lke, I find these two pretty fucking dope.

Chaplain is tad weird with his two different halves of armor, one being plates, the other like muscles, astorath-ish, but the rest is really good looking.
>>
>>43757124

chaplain looks like he has a goofy ass mustache
>>
I want that tech priest by itself.
>>
>>43757139
>Chaplain Dali, at your command
>>
>>43757124
Chaplain is bodacious.
Tech priest is great but comes with a shitty Russ that I don't want.
>>
>>43757448
Bodacious?
>>
>>43757124
I hope these aren't limited runs. I kinda want that tech priest to work into an Ordo Mechanicum Inquisitor
>>
>>43757647
He's sexy.
>>
>>43757647
>Bodacious
>1. Remarkable; impressive
>2. Sexually attractive. Used chiefly of women.
>3. Audacious; gutsy
>>
>>43757124
it reminds me of two-face, which is awesome. If I played bangles I'd be all over that.

Enginseer's dope, but in a bundle so I'll hold off for now.
>>
>>43757139

Yeah I can't fucking unsee that. Fuck dat model.
>>
>>43757886
I'm thinking it's the painting not the sculpt.
>>
>>43757124

WD pointed out something interesting, how the Chaplain's armor seems to reflect both the kind you see on Astorath and Mephiston on one side and Dante and the Sanguinor on the other.

>>43757710

Chaplain isn't, but the Russ and Enginseer bundle is AWSL as far as I recall. Though I can't see them not making it available as a separate clampack later on.

>>43758217

Correct, there is a jagged sort of indent under the nose, but you can choose to not fill it in.
>>
>>43758616
Yeah that's what I thought. A way to show both aspects of the BA, the shining heroes but the frothing beasts as well.
>>
>>43757124
where is this ad from?
>>
>>43757124
I like that techpriest. Shame he's in a bundle only, because I have absolutely no need for the muscle-marine.

Would love to do a conversion of that techpriest to lead my Skittari.
>>
>>43759504
GW's site. I saw it in the app and went onto the website to check them in details.
>>
>>43757124
Man, I want that tech priest for my AdMech troops, but it's bundled with a fucking Russ, which I couldn't need any less.
>>
>>43759867
wasn't there when i looked ...weird
>>
>>43759895
Thats not how guard work, son. You ALWAYS need more Russes.
>>
>>43760448
Heretical scum here, I second this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.