[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arab Ranger Art / Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: s-l300.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
About to roll a Lawful Neutral Arab dual-wield Ranger.
Give me some good pics and suggestions.
>>
Long lances, straight swords and javelines, Anon.

I guess you could just go fully velites and use a hide shield/javeline combo.
>>
File: Asherati3.jpg (91 KB, 400x597) Image search: [Google]
Asherati3.jpg
91 KB, 400x597
Anyone remember these guys?
>>
File: dual_weild_ranger.gif (891 KB, 450x247) Image search: [Google]
dual_weild_ranger.gif
891 KB, 450x247
>>43755692
>arab dual-wield ranger
Just swap the alignment to LN
>>
>>43755692
Two maces made out of pork chops and pork bones.
>>
File: 1425104563837.png (379 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
1425104563837.png
379 KB, 666x800
>>43755692
>>
File: tumblr_ln8kl3qCYd1qkvq5fo1_500.jpg (237 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln8kl3qCYd1qkvq5fo1_500.jpg
237 KB, 500x682
>>
A modern day example:
>Be Sgt. Khaled Al-Raniz, secular Federal trooper of the Syrian Army
>dragging some teenage delinquent by his hair up the stairs to the top
>only a boy. Those Daesh and FSA heathens recruit young
>but he needs to be taught a lesson here
>You have both your Makarovs in your holsters in case he tries anything foolish
>Being ambidextrous was truly a blessing
>Barge open the door to the roof, drag him and order him to step onto the edge
>At least 100 meters down to the ground, no chance of survival should one fall.
>"What are you doing? I swear by Allah! I'm not with any rebels!"
"Do you have a name?"
>"What?"
>you draw both pistols and touch his back with their muzzles, stumbling for his balance
"DO YOU HAVE. A NAME?"
>"YUSIF! YUSIF TAKIR!" he screams out
"Well Yusif, I dragged your rebellious behind out here so we can take in the sights of the newly-Liberated Aleppo. But you're blocking by view. So tell me. What you do see? What do you hear?"
>"L-l-lights? Traffic? The wind?"
"Anything Else?" you ask.
>Yusif paused for a moment, thinking of something that he thinks you expect
"No?"
>He shakes his head.
"That's right. Nothing. You don't hear any guns being fired, any explosive booms, or see any building or vehicle being destroyed, do you?"
>The boy gulps while still shaking his head
>"It seems order has been restored here in Aleppo, after months, if not years of insurgent scum like you terrorizing a city that President Assad has attempted to stabilize for nearly 2 decades."
>The boy's breathing and heart rate spike. "But I'm not-"
>You prod him again
"Do you know how many soldiers, my friends and family have PERISHED trying to secure Aleppo ALONE?"

should I continue, /tg/?
>>
>>43755692
Well, if you don't know to literally be playing a fremen, a Janissary could be a cool concept. They were fantastic scouts apparently.
>>
>>43759732
No, this kind of bad. Mediocre at best. Continue at your own peril lest a crueler anon shit on you harder.
>>
>>43755692
Arabs had straight swords up till the 15th century actually.
>>
>>43759732
It just looks like some mentally ill soldier that has seen one too many massacres, bullying a poor defenceless kid.
>>
>>43759732
You should probably continue this on a notepad, by yourself.

Because it's a warcrime to post this on the internet for other people to see.
>>
>>43756015
With a fremen suit in good, working condition, life can be maintained for weeks, even in the deep desert.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.