[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You suddenly gain access to some advanced as all hell genetics/cloning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 2818132427_38f509a3e0_b.jpg (380 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
2818132427_38f509a3e0_b.jpg
380 KB, 1024x683
You suddenly gain access to some advanced as all hell genetics/cloning labs, allowing you to create any creature that is /tg/ related.
For example, if you want to cook up a DnD dragon with science, you can do it.
However, the catch is that you have to create /tg/ monsters for a zoo.

You can not clone gods or goddesses, but other than that go wild.
Whatever you clone can be contained and shown no matter what it is or how strong.

But remember, your making a zoo. What do you make for it? The name of it?
>>
>>43745803
>clone a genie
>it is necessarily captive and has to grant my wish
>"I wish I could clone a god"
>clone a god
>upload my mind to the god while in embryonic stage
>rule the universe
</thread>
>>
>>43745803
Dragon zoo. One of every color.

Only do Chromatics I guess. They're evil anyway and they would absolutely fucking hate being in a zoo. Shit would be sadistically hilarious.

Start expanding to other creatures as time goes on. Or maybe start with boring stuff and then make dragons when ticket sales slump.
>>
>>43745945
Why don't you just wish yourself into a god? Cut out the bullshit.
>>
File: logo.png (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
29 KB, 256x256
>I'm going to be so rich...
>>
>>43748912

> catgirls... Meh

Just boring people with ears and a tail.
>>
>>43745803
>What do you make for it? The name of it?
Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —
>>
>>43749045
This.
Now if you had a tyranid zoo on the other hand...
>>
>>43749068
Nice copypasta meme, upvoted :D $_$
>>
File: guide.jpg (3 MB, 1000x4343) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
3 MB, 1000x4343
>>43748912
>>43749045
>People will still pay for them as household pets.
>>
I'd clone just men, because they are the real savages for keeping animals in small cages just to look at them
>>
>>43745803
I'm literally just going to make all the Monster Hunter monsters and flora, and release them into the environment en masse.

The world really needs more excitement anyway.
>>
>>43745803
Monstergirl pet-zoo....
Elves (imagine them like chimps in a cage).
Then Dire beasts.
Dragons and Wyrms of course.
Were-beasts.
Etc.
>>
>>43748912
Catgirl petting Zoo is a Goldmine.
>>
>>43752057
>Not cloning Shadowrun dragons.
>Not taunting them.
Sadistic comedy, best comedy. Bonus points if you also do it to 40k deamons.
>>
>>43754074
OP only said they can be contained no matter how strong, but nobody said no matter how smart. A Shadowrun dragon could easily trick you into letting them out somehow anon, and it will be pissed as all hell when you're sitting on a cash throne but he's not.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
Damn it guys, I came here for inventive genetic monstrosities made by a deranged mind.

Instead I got catgirls.

>New animals
Sky whale(reduced to the size of a dolphin)
Spider dogs(see pic)
Elephant lizard(over time made more and more dinosaur-like)
Rhino turtle(rhinos with steel hard armored plates all over their bodies and an extended crest on their head)
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 640x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 640x283
>>43754775
>>
>>43746109
Wishing yourself into a god could go terrible wrong. Wishing to be able to clone a god seems much safer.
>>
>>43754904
a genie wish i still gonna fuck you either way
>>
>>43754775
>Damn it guys, I came here for inventive genetic monstrosities made by a deranged mind.
>Instead I got catgirls.
Because we want to be rich and frankly speaking, selling catgirl harems seems like an opportunity to print money.
>>
>>43757593
To be fair, this entire thread seems like a way to print money. People would pay out the fucking nose to see real beholders/other mythological crap.
>>
>>43754904
For cloning a god, I bet it would be that you have the technology, but lack any sample that you could use to make a god from. Meaning you still are not a god and have otherwise useless tech as a wish seeing as you can make damn near anything else already.

Think I would start with things easier to contain, such as owlbears and gray renders, and work my way up to more dangerous and exotic animals from there. And steal a tyrannosaurus rex fertilized egg at some point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.