[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You! Yes, you!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 33
File: 1435898221162.jpg (49 KB, 620x427) Image search: [Google]
1435898221162.jpg
49 KB, 620x427
I want you to give me the concept you've always wanted to play but couldn't because you're worried people will think it's your magical realm.
>>
A vocaloid-style J-pop idol starlet AI in a Shadowrun game.
>>
>>43733711
Legendary Pirate gets swallowed whole by a fuckhuge whale, ship and all, and has adventures in its stomach.
>>
A mutation based character. Basically a spy/infiltrator with a lot of body horror themes.
>>
A Ladyhawke scenario wherein during the day, I'm playing a male ranger with a hawk animal companion, but at night, the hawk becomes a wizard and the ranger becomes her wolf familiar. They are a couple cursed by a jealous priest who wanted her for himself so they can't be together.
>>
>>43733711
A crippled cleric, terrified of women.
>>
>>43733711
fuck off idiot
>>
File: 1782273-akiradual.png (210 KB, 322x559) Image search: [Google]
1782273-akiradual.png
210 KB, 322x559
Tough as hell brawler girl.
>>
>>43733768
I get this one. I can see why anon wouldn't want to play a faggot, he does it too well already.
>>
A teenage girl superhero with the classic flying brick power set.
>>
>>43733947
Why is Super Girl a magical realm character, exactly?
>>
File: mfw-80251175521.jpg (19 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
mfw-80251175521.jpg
19 KB, 385x383
>>43733711
A world where adventurers have to seduce their mandatory pony mounts in various ways. Then if they're nice enough, all the ponies gather and turn the adventurer in a TRUE pony. That's the ultimate goal of every living soul.
Oh, and the only currency is made of little rainbow cakes.
>>
mildly insane alchemist who experiments on people trying to find a cure for his true love. keeps them alive through vivisections, etc. for better info.
it's not magical realm, it's self insert power fantasy
>>
Giant flightless bird with wing blades and sharpened beak. Similar to Anzu from Warcraft.
>>
>>43733957
I imagine the teenager part would raise some eyebrows, given that I'm a 31 year old man with a shaved head, a beard, and a beefy manvoice.
>>
A very normal female healer that just acts like a regular girl.
I know it sounds lame, but I like playing women, and I want just a normal fuckin character just once. I've never done it because I'm afraid my group will call me out for either playing something mundane or acting gay with this girly healer.
Usually our group always consists of insane mega characters with crazy back stories. Shit gets old after your 4th iteration of "mage with the power to create black holes" bs.
>>
A female fighter with a missing limb who doesn't use a prosthesis (or cybernetics depending on the setting)
>>
I wanted to play some support class character without limbs. I always give my characters some sort of flaw, and I thought this one would be neat.

Then someone told me this was a fetish...
>>
A paladin raised on the road by another paladin. She took him under her wing when he was just a toddler (because he would have died otherwise, and she developed a soft spot for the child before she could find an appropriate orphanage) Now he's at least 17, if not older.

He looks up to her like a mother, but they were separated in a battle recently. He's been searching for his mentor/parent figure/closest friend ever since.

But given how witch hunt-y my group can get about Magical Realm they'd probably think I have some MILF or pseudo-incest fetish.
>>
File: The Boss.jpg (38 KB, 740x390) Image search: [Google]
The Boss.jpg
38 KB, 740x390
>>43734185
I dunno, sounds normal to me.
>>
>>43733979
Should do it anyways, fuck the haters.
>>
>>43733829

I don't see how someone could see that as magical realm.

Does she have huge tits or something? I could see a brawler inspired by Tifa pinging on quite a few radars.
>>
File: 1440836492134.jpg (91 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1440836492134.jpg
91 KB, 600x850
>>43733992
>I've never done it because I'm afraid my group will call me out for either playing something mundane or acting gay with this girly healer.

Man fuck the haters, play it loud and play it proud.

As long as you're consistent and don't sound like you're getting off from it (easy if you maintain composure while talking out of character or doing other things) they'll get comfortable around the character.

If you need added padding to the character, just say she's happily married and graciously turn down any flirting that comes her way.
>>
>>43734320
>If you need added padding to the character, just say she's happily married and graciously turn down any flirting that comes her way.
Chaste and pure female healers are the best.
>>
>>43733711
One of my players is actually playing out my magical realm for me right now.

It is all I can do not to cackle with glee.
>>
>>43734348
>It is all I can do not to cackle with glee.

Why are you posting this without giving details? C'mon dude!
>>
>>43734361
Because said player browses /tg/ and at the moment has no idea this is my fetish and I really don't want to squick her out.
>>
>>43734332

It's a good litmus test for the DM too.

If the healer is recently married and childless, that's some huge bait for a DM to kill the husband or figure out a way to separate the pair, especially if you portray the healer as virtuous and beautiful.
>>
A male Drow magic user who dresses and acts feminine because it's how powerful people in his society act. The corset version of those 80s shoulderpads.
>>
>>43734476
>fabulous drow drag queen
I love this idea.
>>
>>43733711
An adorable magical girl who wants to spread peace and friendship.

And shoot lasers.
>>
File: all the mad.gif (1 MB, 320x194) Image search: [Google]
all the mad.gif
1 MB, 320x194
>>43733711
An impossible game where there is no defined dm, and each player has access to everything in the story, and knows how to use it.
It requires the players to not be that guys, be able to give and receive constant constructive criticism, and tell a continuous story, it is therefore impossible

A theme is agreed upon before hand.
There are Statements that must come true within the story. "Predictions". Each player suggesting a few.
You score a point when that element comes true while you are telling the story.

The story is played in paragraphs.

All other players than the active story teller write a short hidden summary about what they think the story teller is about to do in the next paragraph
The active story teller reveals his paragraph, it is tested for continuity, then all the non active players each place all the summaries in a most to least order relative to how close the summary is to the paragraph.
the player whose summary is the highest, on average of all the orders, greater than a margin of error produced by the number of players, becomes the active story teller

All players may make private wagers and deals with each other about what they can and cannot do while they are the active storyteller, wagering their points on outcomes even if they don't become the active player etc.
Testing for continuity; If the paragraph is do disconnected, or to fast, the active story teller can be changed, to another, by vote, but not to the accuser who brings up the impeachment

If a plot hole is demonstrated by any player, it gets added to the "Predictions" that must be fulfilled, and potentially the story is extended to resolve inconsistencies

With unanimous approval chapters are concluded and new ones begun

The game ends when all the "Predictions" are fulfilled, each player may write a wrap up, or notes

I have some variations on this idea, to fix some of its problems, this was just a short summary
Pic related: I will never get to play this game
>>
File: 2705.png (246 KB, 950x450) Image search: [Google]
2705.png
246 KB, 950x450
>>43734483
Unfortunately, how do you really get any of that across without it immediately seeming like that's your fetish, since to most players, how do you really gender elves anyways.
>>
File: 1410902644612.jpg (311 KB, 796x832) Image search: [Google]
1410902644612.jpg
311 KB, 796x832
I want to play a strong barbarian woman. As much as I love them, I can play paladins and monks and such anytime, and I want to branch out a little and play a slightly more free and wild character.

The problem is the whole idea screams amazon fetish.
>>
>>43733711
The only way I could do chubbyshit without it being obviously magical realm is by making it disgusting as fuck, and slob is one of my major turnoffs. Rip in piss.
>>
A Summoner in pathfinder whose Eidolon is a cute demon girl. In reality she's a creature from the far realms whose purpose is both to assist him and to drive him into paranoid insanity and service of the cosmic horrors. In the meantime though, she's just his faithful servant bodyguard.
I did actually run this once, got odd looks as soon as 'it's female' was even mentioned. Game didn't last long for unrelated reasons so never went anywhere with it
>>
>>43733711

Oracle/chosen of the God of life/death who's mother was killed before (s)he was born, but continued to grow, and is found by a devoted follower on a pilgrimage on the day of his/her" birth".
>>
Hacker alien slimegirl who is infatuated with humans in the same way weeaboos are into Japan. Non-sexual. I'll compromise their security network on webcam with several apples floating around in my head. I sleep by discorporating into a bathtub with several wireless keyboards floating through me.

Now I want an apple.
>>
Evil druid who goes around turning people into trees when they piss him off.
>>
>>43733711
Amnesiac man with a demon tied to his soul
>>
Council of Wyrms & Dragons of Tarkir meets the US Congress.

Basically a tense alliance of dragon lords and their feudal kingdoms, focused around intrigue, information gathering, dragons, subterfuge, dragons, conspiracies, dragons, assassination, and dragons.

Humans are courtiers, commoners, or servants, lesser dragons and half-dragons act as vessels or mayors, and they all vie for power while the various dragon lords squabble among themselves over petty greivances and plot to take control of the council, which is easier said than done because of the complected bureaucracy and unreasonably obstinate opposition from the other Dragon Lords who block or slow eachother's laws and motions out of spite even when they're clearly essential to keeping the empire from falling apart.

Problem is, the idea involves interacting with a lot of dragons, dragon spawn, and half-dragons, and humans are basically glorified servants at best so it may start to look just a bit like I have a dragon-dom fetish. Because I do.

Also, no one wants to play a game which requires rudimentary understanding of overly complex feudal bureaucracy or tanistry-based succession laws just to participate in.
>>
File: i live here now.gif (698 KB, 225x180) Image search: [Google]
i live here now.gif
698 KB, 225x180
>>43733711
....I

I can't think of any.

It feels like I've gone through /tg/ and come out the other side with no fetishes at all.
>>
Tranhumanist cyborgs and simulation based AIs who remote control android bodies go on a serene adventure through the ruins of an alien civilization where they discover the history of the alien civilization and clues about what happened to them.
>>
>>43733711
Normal setting but everyones a single gender. The aim is to see how players and events in general change up without using gender bias just because i've always been curious how much that effects events. It would have to be a pretty normal campaign so i could compare it to previous ones. A big problem would be how to make people look without a gender but keep them individualized. Easiest would be everyones a futa but that would never fly and having people be directly androgynous would make the players think its a magical realm right off the bat. Then i'd have to work out how reproduction will go which, since i'm aiming for monogenderism, means a single set of genitals thats self compatible or some other weird method thats not asexual reproduction. I've toyed around and i can never make it not bland or magical realmy. I'm also not aiming for alien here either since i still want them to be able to choose their race like normal to keep as normal a campaign as i can.
>>
>>43735480
Its a ticking timebomb zoidberg. You'll be laying in bed with your lover and suddenly you want to put them in a cardboard box wearing clown shoes and googly eyes, paint the box green, then dance backwards around it. You've never been as satisfied as then and you never will again.
>>
>>43735842
make them reproduce by budding
>>
>>43735901
Then how do the kids share aspect of both parents? Why get together in general? If you could just bud a kid we'd never have needed to develop social groups or skills and the whole idea falls apart. I'm aiming to keep as many normal dynamics as possible to keep a "sterile" enviroment.
>>
>>43733711
Honestly, just one decent campaign of Magical burst is all I ask.
>>
>>43735921
Define "decent". Cause that might be asking too much.
>>
I pitch ideas to my GM prior, no harm in it even if it's magical realm/10. Mostly because we all take turns GMing and I'm normally accommodating of their shit regardless of what it is.

>>43733722
Gibson, please.
>>
>>43735934
Decent for oneshots, I find; the overcharge/mutation mechanics make for campaigns that are about as stable as a Soviet reactor, however.
>>
>>43735920
Two independent organisms merge with one another and then the mass divides into 3 smaller 'children' that share dominant traits and immunities from both 'parents' but has minimal race memory because of the complexities of merging two intelligences? I guess that'd be downright Lovecraftian if you had to consider just how that was done and the species was largely humanoid.
>>
>>43736021
That veers wildly off my magical realm though..... I want a society of single gendered people of all subspecies using as normal as possible interaction while maintaining individualism god damn it.
>>
>>43733711
I like shapeshifters. Back when I played 3.5, the no. 1 character I wanted to play but never had the occasion was a master of many forms - I just like the idea of a guy that turn into a t-rex, fucks up the bad guys, then becomes a beholder or something and starts zapping motherfuckers. I guess the scene in The sword in the Stone really influenced my idea of fantasy.

Apparently, transformation is a fetish and shapeshifters are inherently magical realm.
>>
>>43733744
Does she take the knot?
>>
>>43733711

A female Paladin who is kind and cheerful.

.. Who is also mute because of psychological trauma in her childhood as a result of her hometown being slaughtered, burned and her and her mother raped by orcs/bandits/evil guise
>>
Do we honestly need three nearly identical "Fetish discussion" threads?

Why can't you guys figure out how to get to /d/? You just need to click on the letter.
>>
>>43733744
"Can't be together" didn't think that shit through did he? Not sure how fucking an actual hawk would go but their eggs seem around the right size if googles to be believed.
>>
>>43737514
I'll sum up the arguments.
First off, /d/ has schizophrenic mods who might allow text posts just long enough to get a thread started, then delete the threads and ban all posters for two weeks the very next day.
Second off, /d/ offers absolutely no discussion relevant to roleplaying, not even the most rudimentary character concepts, worldbuilding elements or deconstructions - it's all fapping, all the time, and the userbase is absolute cancer.
>>
A lawful good human rogue who's a detective inspector for the crown, receiving regular pay and benefits from the royal treasury instead of collecting any bounties or rewards from his adventures. Also prefers to "take 'em alive" for questioning and arrest as opposed to outright killing enemies.
>>
>>43734287

Nah, I'd want her to be realistically proportioned. The concern about magical realm comes in the way it does for a lot of people in this thread, I'm a burly grown man so it'd be weird to declare "My character is basically Akira from Rival Schools." At least with my current group.
>>
>>43737743
That's all bullshit. Have you just never actually been to /d/?
>>
File: 1d6c5eec.jpg (33 KB, 471x472) Image search: [Google]
1d6c5eec.jpg
33 KB, 471x472
>>43733711
Fantasy exploration game set in the tropics and inhabited by monster races where humans are a bunch of not-Spaniards/Italians/Portuguese refugees with age of exploration tech cast off from their homeland by orcish invaders.
>>
>>43737850
I've basically lived on /d/ for three years. Nice try, though.
>>
File: Hellion.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hellion.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
>>43734811

My kinsman
>>
>>43737862
Then how can you pretend discussion isn't allowed there.

There are roughly a hundred fetish discussions going on there at this very momeny.
>>
>>43737743
That doesn't explain why there are three semi-identical fetish discussion threads.

Is this some stupid /d/ activism by butthurt ERP/Smut folks?
>>
>>43734811
I played a strong barbarian woman who was also a cat. Still the most entertaining character I've ever played.

Playing barbarians is fun. It just is. Every barbarian character we've had in my group has been pure gold. Literally every single one has been one of the outstanding characters in their respective campaigns.
>>
>>43737910
They're very specific, have no /tg/ elements at all and contain imagedumps.
Globalized fetish threads are allowed, but they're not only on a whole new level of idiocy and completely stuck in the same four fetishes, but also aren't open for the kind of roleplaying-oriented discussion we have here. The other threads (all of two - the real-life sex life discussion thread that always seems to be up, and one normal thread that ends up becoming a discussion thread) have the same problems - not friendly to RP discussion, completely impaired, stuck in the same few fetishes and dependent on imagedumping to not get deleted.
>>43737951
Where there's demand, there's supply. For some reason or other, there's a lot of demand, and in this case it's probably because you cleave-and-smite types have been giving them so much shit they feel persecuted. Trust me, they aren't anywhere near organized enough to actively try to flood the board. If there's anyone behind it, it's at most two people, and if it gets too much, they'll be banned and this will be over.
>>
A close quarters unarmed healer specially trained in martial arts and grappling to protect her patients and fast movement to cover more of the battlefield and treat more people.
>>
>>43737965
If the demand is /d/ discussion, there is a /d/ board. If you are lost, that's no excuse for making three threads that are basically "tell me your fetish".

It would be like three seperate "what video game do you like?" threads. Yes, people love talking about video games, that's why there's /v/.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you, aside from everything.
>>
>>43734811
If you don't have the fetish, it won't come off that way. It's usually clearly visible when someone plays a character who's square in the middle of their magical realm - very long descriptions, very odd points they get hung up on, breathiness, fidgeting, odd stillness, overly clinical descriptions, abnormal combativeness when it comes to their character or a combination of those.
If you don't have the fetish, chances are that no one will care, as the amazon character is a completely viable and classic character archetype - unless, of course, you're playing with cleave-and-smite philistines like >>43737993.
>>
Male cleric of Lamashtu that travels around to knock up monster girls. I'm worried because it is exactly my magical realm.
>>
Shapeshifting Kitsune Trickster.

Want to play up old legends of coyotes and foxes being constant pricks. (No, not to the party)
>>
>>43735480
You only think that, because something you have that's a fetish you no longer consider to be a fetish due to years of desensitization.

Give in to it anon, it is a good pain
>>
File: obey wario destroy mario.gif (943 KB, 242x180) Image search: [Google]
obey wario destroy mario.gif
943 KB, 242x180
>>43733711
An itenerant hypnotist with "clean" but ultimately petty goals. Past mishaps include that one time she forced a whole village into a musical number.
>>
>>43738481

That depends on how flexible your definition of fetish is. Is wanting a nice partner who enjoys spending time with you a fetish? When he prefers them to have a particular hair color? Style of dress?

Like, we know that once he's into Cubegirls he's gone too far, but there's a myriad of small steps on that path.
>>
>>43738432
I thought they were pranksters who taught moral lessons at the cost of something related to that persons life. Need to learn humility? See how humble you can be blind cause your blind and no one will help an asshole blind person they can just punch and can't fight back. Hate your parents who raised you? Now your wife and kid are dead and the only family you have left is them. Etc.
>>
I want to play a barbarian princess who has a baby. Lone wolf and cub vibe.
>>
>>43738568
Usually depends on the legend/folklore. But even IRONIC CONSEQUENCES are still kind of a dick move, especially if the punishment is disproportionate; which in old legends they often are.
>>
>>43738645
Just going off my tribes coyote stories. Only ones i know are ironic lessons for the victim and/or the coyote.
>>
>>43738672
Well coyotes are fucking assholes so of course shitty things happen when you talk to them
>>
>>43738432
You can play a Nuwisha in the oWoD.
If your GM forbids it, it isn't because they're anywhere even close to magical realm - it's because they're basically up there with Kender and fishmalks. I guarantee you I'd never even think of magical realms if a player wanted to play Nuwisha (but I might think he was just going for lolrandum).
>>
A loving husband and father of 3 beautiful children who goes off to work every day with a smile on his face and a song in his heart.
>>
>>43734742
There's one way to non-sexually play a sweet transvestite.
>>
>>43734423
That would really depend on the game in question. If it's the sort of thing where the world has a tone that's darker, it makes more sense to target the husband just because. But if the world is lighter in tone, why ruin a good thing like that unless it makes actual sense for a bad guy to do so?

Maybe it's just me, but I am quite sick of the thing where GMs think it's okay to just murder family members in backstory because "muh drama." Do it too often--as some GMs do--and all of a sudden your players are less likely to have well-made backstories with things like family and contacts.
>>
File: 1348025949094.jpg (144 KB, 518x793) Image search: [Google]
1348025949094.jpg
144 KB, 518x793
>>43734811
I also wish to play a powerful warrior woman; daring, savage, and, yet, noble and graceful.

The fact that she will also be bisexually adventurous is just magical icing on the realm of cake.
>>
>>43735842
Make it similar to the Asari mating thing. The couple cuddles or whatever, but what's really happening is a magical mind-meld that acts as an extremely intense (possibly arousing?) event that's effectively varying levels of the Drift from Pacific Rim.

Bing-bang-boom, during this Drift the couple subconciously decide who is pregnant, and then gestation occurs as normal.
>>
A female warrior disguised as a man. Does almost everything in her power to avoid the confirmation of her true self. She says that she has huge pecs that she'd prefer to hide behind bandages because they're disgustingly rippled. May occasionally wear a false beard.
>>
>>43738970
Thought about that but figured it would be a cop out or something and you know someone would call me on it.
>>
>>43737993
There's nothing you can do about this. And I find it hilarious.
>>
>>43738999
Why do you care? Your entire premise is a cop-out of a social experiment. Go the full way. Fuck it.
>>
I don't have any such limitations, at this point my group has either realized that none of my characters are fetish fuel, or else think I enjoy more variety than /d/
>>
>>43734811

See >>43738004

She will never come across as magical realm unless you go out of your way to make her magical realm. As long as you aren't getting flowery in describing the way her heavy breasts strain against the fabric of her clothes, you're in the clear.
>>
>>43738970

You could also go full fantasy and have babies literally just turn up at people's houses.
>>
File: 1383863490241.jpg (339 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1383863490241.jpg
339 KB, 710x508
>>43737508
>A female Paladin who is kind and cheerful.
>.. Who is also mute because of psychological trauma in her childhood as a result of her hometown being slaughtered, burned and her and her mother raped by orcs/bandits/evil guise

>mfw I played with someone who made a character exactly like this
>mfw I fell in love with the concept and our characters eventually got together and settled down at the end of the campaign
>mfw I'm still playing their son in a Pathfinder campaign.
>>
File: 1434786062004.jpg (128 KB, 550x690) Image search: [Google]
1434786062004.jpg
128 KB, 550x690
>>43739111
Emotional cock is so diamonds right now.
>>
>>43739143

Just do it anon, don't let your dreams be dreams.

Make that Paladin and play her straight.
>>
>>43733711
Slime person grappler, sailing between the stars on an endless quest for new experiences to bring back to the communal hive-mind.
>>
File: driago's-fate.gif (3 MB, 357x201) Image search: [Google]
driago's-fate.gif
3 MB, 357x201
>>43739111
>tfw my wife was subject to child molestation
>tfw she came up as the stereotypical cheery and absolutely gorgeous girl-next-door with a dark past and severe trust issues
>tfw our mature and emotionally-based relationship causes her to trust again
>tfw i live this fetish every day in emotional security and maturity
>>
File: 1446611768999.jpg (44 KB, 400x439) Image search: [Google]
1446611768999.jpg
44 KB, 400x439
>>43739111

In the end, did she finally speak?
>>
>>43734332
Marriage is pure.
>>
File: Paz_Vert.jpg (418 KB, 492x1024) Image search: [Google]
Paz_Vert.jpg
418 KB, 492x1024
>>43734526
>And shoot lasers.
Are nukes okay?
>>
>>43739586

That's what he's saying, anon.

The healer is chaste and pure because the only man she wants inside her is the one she married.
>>
>>43734381
Alright, but at least storytime it in like two months or something.
>>
>>43739111
>>43739246
Sakura is still a shitty waifu.
>>
>>43742781

Who? My character's waifu wasn't Japanese, she was more Russian than anything.
>>
>>43742781
She is a hell of a lot better than her cunt of a sister.
>>
A female character.
>>
>>43734742
You could always go so completely over the top they can't help but see it as parody.

Although if you play as pic related, you could learn some interesting things about your fellow players.
>>
>>43734861
Soft chub or or just big chub? Because you could get away with the latter by playing a burly girl from the north.
>>
>>43733711
I honestly don't get how people can get aroused by their fetishes appearing in RP. Do you not disconnect your personal biases when assuming a character's persona or something?

That said, I don't think I could get away with a Thrallherd/mind control character. Harem jokes everywhere, man.
>>
>>43733711
>GM: No, anon, Create Spawn does not make the slain creature become the same sex as the vampire in addition to becoming a Vampire Spawn
>>
>>43743165

Mei from Overwatch is an example of how to make a chubby girl into Best Girl.
>>
A comically pompous Gnome mad scientist girl with giant pink twintails. Drills are optional. She has a huge chip on her shoulder and overreacts to every perceived slight by declaring endless vengeance. She believes she is the ultimate evil genius in the realm, and the arch-nemesis of <insert famous hero> she met like once, who doesn't remember her at all.

CV: Ayaka Saito
>>
File: 1436021392155.jpg (402 KB, 1200x846) Image search: [Google]
1436021392155.jpg
402 KB, 1200x846
An evil body snatcher who sees bodies like clothes, and wears them as such. Her original gender has long been forgotten, having been born many centuries ago, although she prefers female bodies.

Recently, by the time of the campaign, she's settled on a body she wants to inhabit permanently, and die in. Immortality blues has finally settled in.
>>
>>43735009
SayaNoUta.jpg
>>
>>43735215
You could do this really easily without anyone accusing you of magical realm in most games.
>>
>>43735842
Plant races different varieties of flora have different skill sets.
>>
>>43743726
I doubt anyone would accuse you of magical realm, but they'd certainly call you annoying.
>>
A girl pc.
Yes I'm a simple man.
>>
>>43739246
My mother has a similar history, and it really fucked up our relationship when I was growing up. She has other issues as well, though, as do I.
>>
>>43738288
Just be not!Kirk. Oh, and don't obnoxiously chase skirts/scales/feathers when something important needs to be done. Other than that, you should be fine.

>>43738983
I love it. We need more reverse-traps.

>>43743105
>>43744005
Yeah, trust me; they won't see it as magical realm. At all. Unless you make it that way. Just play the character, keep your cool and no one spergs out.
>>
>>43743968

Honestly, it would just open the floodgates with my group. We already had a Drow Rogue who the player admitted later was blatantly based on Toshino Kyouko.
>>
>>43733711
Highborn in a space opera fighting nobly for the cause of justice unironically. Also tries to keep his brain sharp for when it counts off the battlefield.
The magical realm bit comes in when he and his secretary really want to bang but can't because fraternization policies.
>>
File: araragilean.gif (930 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
araragilean.gif
930 KB, 448x252
>>43742758
Oh. This campaign could last for years.
>>
>>43737508
>mfw ive already made this character
>Mfw i plan to play her soon
>mfw its habbening soon
>>
>>43733744
>Nobody has realized this is Ladyhawk reference

What the fuck, am I the only person who remembers that existed?
>>
>>43746528
Literally the first three words are "A Ladyhawke scenario"
>>
>>43746558
I am retarded.
>>
>>43733711
poor full cyborg whose body is a re-purposed sex-droid
>>
File: 1446496548903.gif (1 MB, 436x631) Image search: [Google]
1446496548903.gif
1 MB, 436x631
>>43746433

Details? We on /tg/ love a good character description, and it seems like plenty of people like this particular one.
>>
>>43746528
>>43746558
>>43746589
It's ok.
>>
>>43734861
Fatties existing is magical realm?

Dude, just have it be a written down feature with maybe light, light, and I mean LIGHT emphasis in the rare occasion that it matters and no one will give a shit.
>>
>>43743599
Mei counts as chubby? That's just a lot of fur, dude.

This is coming from a chubby-chasin' lesbian.
>>
Princess resurrection campaign where each player is a different servant to a single royal based in maid or something.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (47 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
47 KB, 1024x768
>>43733711

A schoolgirl who can talk to ghosts finds a soul-sucking sword and sets out on a quest to destroy it at the behest of its captive, still-conscious spirits

I dunno, I've just been on a "simple character with a simple power tries to do good and gets in over their head" bent for years and that concept was one that stuck with me. Never got to use it though

Pic related, inspired the idea
>>
>>43743599
so your fetish is just normal looking girls
>>
>>43747160
Have you seen her ass? She's clearly very thick beneath those furs.
>>
>>43747462
pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 594x334
>>43747502
Shes heavily hourglassed shape but if you look at her midsection she just has a fat ass and big tits.
>>
>>43747700
However she will look amazing at middle age.
>>
>>43747700

I can kinda see it in the flabby arms but honestly that barely counts given that waistline.
>>
>>43747974
I do have some art of her bigger, but, it's fanmade.
>>
>>43733711
A sadistic Fighter, someone who enjoys inflicting physical pain to others, especially those he sees stronger than himself, and therefore always wants to be front and center when it comes to facing a dangerous enemy.
>>
>>43747700

I find it amusing how after months of people bitching about the lack of tits on the women, Blizzard went and revealed a girl with enough voluptuousness for every woman on the roster.

That woman's high test as fuck.
>>
>>43739951
>Married
>Chaste
Pick one. Or be the prudish interpretation of Mary who never ever touches Joseph.
>>
>>43749147

What

Literally all the women except that tumblr pandering dyke have dem tits, dat ass, and dem thighs
>>
>>43749174

Celibacy =/= Chaste.

You can absolutely be married and chaste, as the church definition of chastity is "one who refrains from unlawful sexual intercourse" which, at the time, meant anything that wasn't with your married partner.
>>
>>43749206
>Literally all the women except that tumblr pandering dyke have dem tits, dat ass, and dem thighs

They've all got great asses and nice thighs, but Mei's the first one with a really large rack.

All of the other women have average or below-average busts.
>>
>>43749206
>tumblr pandering

>best girl

NO TASTE
NO TASTE
NO TASTE
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>43749278

>Man jaw
>Man arms
>Man shoulders
>Man chest save for the pads
>'girl'

Anon it's okay to be gay but at least be honest with yourself about it
>>
File: 1443302746324.gif (1 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1443302746324.gif
1 KB, 210x230
>>43749368

>2015
>He doesn't want a man you can fuck
>>
>>43749368
>im a dyke but i mean ok
>>
>>43749401

BUT THAT'S LITERALLY HOW BEING A GAY MAN WORKS

HOW CAN A GUY BE THIS BAD AT BEING GAY
>>
File: 1443237762189.png (89 KB, 351x412) Image search: [Google]
1443237762189.png
89 KB, 351x412
>>43749440

It's not gay if the man has a vagina.
>>
>>43749368
>not wanting a girl you can talk to, drink with, lift with, get bitches mirin' with, fuck bitches with while bumping fists with, fuck with, sleep in her arms with, and then raise the most pure manly motherfucker the world has ever seen with
>not wanting the best of both worlds
>>
File: 1436140176944.jpg (155 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1436140176944.jpg
155 KB, 720x720
>Guy who is trying to stop an immortal something
>Won't live that long, has the skills to keep him at bay
>Figures out a plan
>Uses deus ex magic object to find someone who desperately needs his help
>Has them sign a contract, he'll help them with their problem but they essentially forfeit their life to him
Targets the really young (16+) so that when he's old, they will still be in their prime[/spoilers]
Uses permanent body swap spell that is incomplete, so it kills his previous body[/spoilers]
Contract is a magic seal of some deus ex sort that prevents them from resisting the spell[/spoilers]
Using this method, he's lived 8 different lives so far[/spoilers]
Hypothetically, at the start of the campaign, he'll just have swapped into a new body[/spoilers]
He's experiencing Womanhood for the first time[/spoilers]
>>
>>43749537
someone fucking gets it
>>
>>43749537
>>43749603

>You will never see her in a wedding dress
>>
>>43749794
>her rippling muscles will tear it leaving her in size-compliant panties

your move, anon
>>
>>43746718
She's a hamadryad. They're normally quite playful but my character swore an oath of silence upon becoming a paladin. She finds that in order to protect nature and her friends, she must be of absolute dedication to her ideals. Regardless, she still seeks to have fun.
My favorite part is the future reveal. She never removes her armor nor helmet, so her gender and race will be hidden for most of the campaign.
>>
>>43750080

Why are you playing a Hamadryad, those are like CR 15 encounters.
>>
>>43750120
4E nigger
>>
File: 1443327709562.png (772 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1443327709562.png
772 KB, 600x720
Strong, commanding Ladyknight and cute squire/companion boy or girl.
It wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>43750480

Only if she treats her charge with the respect and professionalism their position entails, and later in the campaign ships them with another PC or a particularly cute NPC they would fancy.
>>
Female anthro, male human couple.
>>
>>43750507

This is totally doable if you think Kitsune count as anthro.

Or Selkie.

Or Huldra if you want to be daring.
>>
>>43750562
I'd rather go with full on furry, to be honest. It's not just me being a furfag, but I deal enough with anime shit without letting cat girls in my game.
>>
>>43750604

Pathfinder Kitsune are full-on furry, and they absolutely aren't the kind of creature players would question your interest in.

I mean yeah they have a human form, but that would just be there to make the DM/players assume that's the form your character prefers.

Another good option are the Agathion, which are effectively divine animal-people. Totally okay to be into that even though they're turbo-furry, what with the whole celestial thing going on.
>>
>>43750604
>Literal mythological entities
>"anime shit"

Average furfag intelligence
>>
>>43750507

>will never be woken up by her cold nose poking around downstairs

why even live
>>
>>43750653
Oh, thank you! I'll look into them and try to see if I can play one.
>>
>>43750666
In mythology, these monsters weren't AM I KAWAII UGUU lolis
>>
>>43750677

Wait, you wanted to play the wife?

In that case Kitsune is the only one that really works... Or Agathion-blooded Aasimar, writing them off as particularly bestial.

Skinwalker is also a player race, so you've definitely got options.
>>
File: furries_2.gif (39 KB, 552x1826) Image search: [Google]
furries_2.gif
39 KB, 552x1826
>>43750707

Neither are they in most of the settings listed

But far be it for me to stop a furfag from shitposting
>>
A WFRP campaign where players take the role of Slaaneshi cultists in the Empire, with a focus on spreading the corruption and dealing with noble politics instead of combat.
>>
File: e5lWaD2.jpg (684 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
e5lWaD2.jpg
684 KB, 1520x2688
>>43733992
Your group sounds… very sad.
>>
>>43737951
>butthurt ERP
We're pretty much resigned to sit in our walled-off corner of /soc/.
Dunno about wst, they still were smug shits even when they got booted too.
>>
A man and little girl duo where the girl is a government black project in creating a super-soldier and the male is her handler.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.