[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vault Dweller Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fallout-vault-boy.jpg (40 KB, 570x384) Image search: [Google]
fallout-vault-boy.jpg
40 KB, 570x384
This is a quest about a vault dweller's journey through the irradiated remains of the Pacific Northwest, hype inspired by the Robot Vault thing from earlier. This is my first go at running a quest so plz no bully.

First decisions:
are we male or female?
What's our name?
And what was the vault experiment? Or was it a control vault?
>>
>>43720292
Male
Flex Fizzlebeef
An absurd supply of buffout, Astoundingly Amazing Tales, psycho, alcohol, and both laser and medieval weaponry.

Our Overseer was recently overthrown in a mutiny.
>>
File: 80's food court.jpg (30 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
80's food court.jpg
30 KB, 427x600
>>43720292
Female
Erin Sands

Vault has faulty air cleaning recirculation and the computer system has been programed into thinking this is a "correct" parameter. Some outside air (contaminated with rads and such) will seep in.
>>
>>43720292
Our name is max.
And we are transgender.
We was the only male in transgender vault and was forced into becoming the one.
>>
>>43720292
Male
Supporting whatever breaks stalemate (this one will go on forever)
Decadence which starts the downfall of an empire. Everyone was educated, food was everywhere. There was surplus on everything, and lots of leisure activities. See what happens and how chaos and regression took over.
>>
>>43720292
I hope one day to take a long satisfying pissed on the shattered remains of Seattle may it enjoy this warmer than normal rain it receives
>>
>>43720380
I support this decision.
>>
>>43720292
Male
Snake
Control Vault but the Overseer went mad with power, so we killed him.
Stealthily.
Then left the Vault, stealthily, in a cardboard box.
>>
>>43720728
Also, just as an aside; In Fallout 4 "Snake" is one of the names that cadsworth can say, and the Vault-Tec guy at the beginning is voiced by the same guy who voices the Colonel in MGS.
Pretty neat coincidence.
>>
>>43720292
You made the question of offering too many questions to start. If you do that you should consider making it something that will create some debating but not enough to be overwhelming.

Anyway.

Male.
Jack Montos.
Supposedly a control vault unfortunately construction was incomplete by the time the bombs fell. Good news is the most important stuff was set up and we had stuff was all delivered...bad news was just about everything else. On the plus side the tools enable further expansion down when things started to get tight. Downside is there was only so much resources to go around before the door had to be cracked open.

This may or may not have been planned. No one knows because the Vault Overseer suffered a most unfortunate accident in the early days and the computer system was yet to be turned on. When they finally got around to it they computer assumed the Overseer was still alive and forgot he needed replacing. Probably due to the whole security codes and other intel dying with him or something...

The overseer part actually WAS an accident the other stuff is tad suspicious but its not entirely certain to have been done on purpose. After all it can be rather difficult to time when the bombs drop to the day...
>>
>>43720728
We foxhound now.
>>
>>43720728
Mad with power, huh?

I support this, it'll be fun to try and stealth the wasteland.
>>
OP will surely deliver....

And i'll back >>43720356 Max. I wanna play a drugged up raider who raids other raiders
>>
>>43720728
I would like to change one thing.
The vault was populated entirely by soldiers of various ranks, including a few veterans from different countries who have long since retired and came to live in america, and a few PMC mercenaries. The vault overseer, a general who did not see much actual combat the,selves, began mistreating the other inhabitants and grossly underestimating their needs. In the end, he and his "council" were assassinated, and the vault was opened.

Other facts about the vault are that it included a training area, a surplus of weapons, weapon parts, and ammunition, and an empty vehicle bay - authorization for military vehicles had not yet been granted by the time the bombs fell, so it was left unfortunately empty.

The experiment was to both test how a modern spartanic community would fare, and to see if they would be viable for reclaiming the outside world from hostile elements.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.