[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #590: Sanity is Statistical Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43687399
>>
Can we just marvel, for a moment, that the Percy Jackson update allows you to import multiple companions and make them demigods?

I now have a bevy of demigod Sororitas. After Red is done I will have a bevy of Zendtradi demigod Sororitas.

This pleases me.
>>
>>43708240
But that's heresy

What will the emprah think

What will they think when they figure out what the emprah will think
>>
>>43708429
But anon.

I'm their emprah now.
>>
>>43708441
>implying emperorcations
>inducting sororitas into a heretical cult
>double-nay, TRIPLE HERESY

Y'all are enemies of mankind now
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 685x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 685x768
Can't decide to pod Nonon, Ryūko, or Satsuki.
>>
Hello.

Took more time than it should have, but I've standardized the Perks. I've also finished the scenarios.

While I have intention of coming back to this to add scenarios based on Delta, Tactics 1, and Final, I am unlikely to do so before next year. As no large build-warping changes will occur once I do so, you may consider this finished.

If there are any oversights or issues with the jump, please say so before I upload it to the drive.
>>
>>43708513
Nonon, her clothes don't take up an extra pod.
>>
>>43708469
Triple heresy means it's okay.

Themes the rules.
>>
>>43708469
>implying a jumper would be a better God Emperor than emps.
>>
So if someone were to make an Undertale jump, what stuff would y'all want out of it

bad times drawback is a must
>>
>>43708513
Depends, do you want crazy, tits or ass?

Satsuki a best
>>
>>43708610
Determination,Like serious determination. [Spoiler/] also Something that ensures There is always A peaceful solution no matter what. [Spoiler]
>>
>>43708469

Actually they might not be depending on the circumstances.

For example if that anon imports Warhammer 40000, takes 'The Path of the Gods', picks Emperor as the fragment, and then does whatever the Emperor in their head tells them to than it might not be heresy.

Although technically this is irrelevant since if they didn't break the deadlight the sisters of battle are working with some weird pseudo-ctan-hybrid-thing. Meanwhile if they did break I their chaos followers.

However if they are using 'The Path of the Gods' with an Emperor fragment than clearly their on parole.
>>
File: trembros.jpg (58 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
trembros.jpg
58 KB, 500x282
Jump 12ish: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

26 years old
Blood Buff
Socialite
Tremere
Presence 1 150
Dominate 1
Auspex 1
Dementation 1 300
Thaumaturgy 1
Blood Bond
Embrace
Haggling
Seduction 400
Persuasion 600
Fridge of Blood 700
Sauloscept 1000

Interestingly VtMB is one of those settings where being particularly bad or good is rewarded. The really bad guys can't be trusted and there are no really good guys. Still guess I'm going the Strauss route getting in with the pyramid Tremeres in order to learn more Thaumaturgy and score some sweet weird artefacts.

Paid for Presence and Dementation as they're two I'd like to learn even though it'd probably take ages as they're out of clan. Good to have a basis though.

Fridge of Blood and Sauloscept are both good gets in terms of the items. Probably should meta up some of the other items for the purposes of them actually being chosen. Outfit imports and stuff like that. Stuff a little like what I did with Horror Movies recently.
>>
>>43708610
Someone's already making an Undertale jump.
>>
>>43708562
Crap, haven't thought of that. Their clothing would require a pod their own.
>>
>>43708579
That is not, in fact, my implication. Quite the opposite in fact.

>>43708513
Why not both the scissor sisters? Nonon a shit

>>43708574
Whatever helps you sleep at night heretic

>>43708514
Hmm. Couple clarifications in order:

How much of Holy Diver's 3rd paragraph is hyperbole? If you do all that in a giant robot do Spiral Energy shenanigans start happening?

Is Enough To Forget My Nightmares transmitted by words or being physically near you, and if so how near?

Does Metsl Storm ever wear off? Are there any forms of combat it's not applicable to? Does it extend to other conceptions of victory like corporate takeovers?

Renaissance Man could really benefit from a few examples of the other, unlisted tech in the world.

How the blazes does the Disastor Report actually work?

Everything else seems to be in orde. I'd ask for there to be no cap on drawbacks but that's more personal preference than anything I can rationally argue for.
>>
Is it possible to put the Emperor in a new body? Is doing so a good idea?
>>
>>43708717
>implying the Emperor is anything as petty and contemptible as a god
>implying he is not a man, perfect in form and bearing
>putting him on the same level as the indecisive mollusk, a giant clown and Big Daddy Calgar's personal pleasure object

Somehow you've managed to out-heresy the other guy
>>
>>43708772
It's...about half-and-half. It's powered by jump-chan fiat, and works like a mixture of plot armor, good luck and seriously bullshit coincidences.

Anyone who is fighting on your side in the same battlefield instantly knows it. If you're in a medieval setting fighting with hundreds of people, it'll pass to them. If you're in a space opera, with millions of people on your side, every one of them will get the effect.

It does not. It doesn't innately work with other stuff, but you can learn how to apply it in other ways.

...you're right.

I got no fucking clue. There's no real explanation for it in the games.
>>
>>43708929
Noted.

Well, speaking as the dude making the jump: D'you think it's possible to modify the Disastor Report's weapons systems to generate more exotic and extreme forms of weather?
>>
>>43708929
Also, everyone permanently on your side or does the effect include mercenaries? If you're part of an organisation does the effect defer to people loyal specifically to you or to the authorities/the cause you're all fighting for?
>>
>>43708826

So what basically all of the Imperium does?

Plus they technically don't have to be a god to qualify. After all I'm fairly certain King Arthur and the knights of the round table aren't gods, and they qualify.
>>
>>43708985
I don't see why you couldn't. Just making bigger tornadoes and storms is probably a question of safely chanelling more energy, but depending on what you mean by exotic it'll get harder.

>>43709004
They don't need to actually be fighting, but they still need to be directly involved in whichever battle you're in.

If you're championing Cause A, everyone involved who wants Cause A to succeed and is working towards such will get the effect. Mercenaries would want Cause A to succeed, as they wish to be paid for their work, meaning they will get the effect.

If you simply work for Group A, everyone who works for Group A will get the effect, as it is likely you are being rewarded for such in some manner and desire that to continue being the case, and so do they.
>>
Is there any pleasure that Slaanesh would deny itsself?
>>
>>43709249
Denial would be one.
But why would slaanesh want a river in egypt?
>>
>>43709249
Consent.
>>
>>43709273
but if he found denying himself that option itsself pleasurable, wouldn't that be a paradox?

>>43709292
Is consent really something that can be said to be innately pleasurable?
>>
>>43709307
If only paradoxes kills slaanesh?
>>
>>43709319
no, he's not a futurama robot. I just find it troubling.
>>
>>43709307
You kidding? You can't see the innate sensual pleasure in someone whispering the words "fuck me" into your ear, or laying back and giving you the "come hither" gesture?
>>
>>43708610
Somebody is already working on it.

...maybe? They've posted a grand total of three times despite several people saying they'd be happy to help out. There's even been 2 WIPs posted while we're waiting for the guy.
>>
How worried should i be in Darkstalkers taking the Booriiiiiiiiing and the onle one king of hell drawback? what's the general powerlevel of the jump ? i mean the fighting game doesn't look excessively dangerous r-right?
>>
File: OH BOY.png (929 KB, 1003x800) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY.png
929 KB, 1003x800
>>43708514
>disaster reports in
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

FINALLY MY WEATHER MACHINE OF DEATH IS AVAILABLE
TIME TO UPGRADE MOTHER FUCKER.

I'm really liking this jump. While I'm sad you aren't adding much from final. I'm satisfied that it got released. RESEARCHER TIME. And I'm gunning for that curtain call. And hopefully I'll remake last dance with the tech available here.

You've made my night Anon I'm so hype.
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 936x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 936x629
Is there a jump that makes you great at whistling?
>>
>>43709516
I think our disagreement here is more one of semantics. To me, I'd say it's the things you're being invited to do that are actually the pleasurable part.
>>
>>43709629
Bend over and prepare your anus because Jedah and Morrigan will take turns going in dry.
>>
So I've seen a billion of these threads and have to ask. How the hell does one get started on this? Looks interesting but the "rules" don't exactly give the whole story.
>>
>>43709890
most people start from the pdf in the OP, but you can start with whatever jump you want really. It's just a series of interconnected CYOAs. if you know how a CYOA works then you shouldn't have problems, you keep all your perks and items from the previous jumps and keep going till you are bored
>>
>>43709936
So I keep my shit from each one but I still just get the 1000 CP and go hogwild with it on each one, right?
>>
>>43709978
pretty much, yeah
>>
>>43710010
Okay, cool. I kept thinking that the system had some way to reassign points or some other CYOA thing going on for jumps after the first. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>43704187
I'd like to look over your notes, post a pastebin or file?
>>
>>43704981
Oh, I'm playing that part straight, don't worry.
>>
File: image.png (783 KB, 688x644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
783 KB, 688x644
>>43710143
Excellent
>>
>>43709673
You're probably going to have to use one of those fill in the blank talent perks.
>>
>>43710143
Is it that they psychologically cannot pull the trigger, or that their shots have no effect?
>>
File: rich dragon.png (110 KB, 540x668) Image search: [Google]
rich dragon.png
110 KB, 540x668
>Got into Flight Rising since it opened registration for today
I require adorable dragon breeding: neoneopets addition: the jump.
>>
File: this kills the crab.jpg (56 KB, 972x672) Image search: [Google]
this kills the crab.jpg
56 KB, 972x672
>>43708725
Jump 13: Vampire the Requiem
Rio de Janeiro
Investigator
41 years old
Daeva
Attributes - Average
Investigation - Scholar 125*
Occult - Scholar 250*
Larceny - Scholar 375*
Stealth - Scholar 500*
Eidetic Memory
Fake Civilian ID 25
The Ordo Dracul 225
Mystery of the Voivode
Taste of Fealty
Into the Fold
Call to Serve 425
Voivode Undisputed 675
The Vast Dynasty 975
Celerity
Majesty
Awe
Confidant
Green Eyes 1125
Loyalty 1300
Idol 1500
Protean
Unmarked Grave 1700
Dulled Bite 1600
Laughingstock 1000

Feels a bit gamey taking Laughingstock at this point given that the only reason it gives so much CP is because of the original need to get to prince in this jump and the only reason the prince clause went away is because I wouldn't stop bitching about it every time me and Manyfist were in the IRC at the same time. Thanks though Manyfist.

Really like this jump and don't think it gets enough plaudits. I like how the skills thing is handled and I only just realised you get a free 500 CP. It's a nice touch I didn't notice before. Stocked up on stuff that makes me a top occult detective.

Eidetic Memory is a total waste of time. Fake Civilian ID is there as I had 25 CP extra, also useful.

Mystery of the Voivode is pretty unethical even as far as vamps go but this is the evil run and I really want it.

Majesty is great as well.

Protean is as I like the first Protean dot a lot.

On top of this I'm mocked and have regular human teeth. Good thing I have the fridge of blood handy for when donors run sparse and mockery is if anything a pretty flippant response to the weird shit in my basement.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>43708514
Drawbacks: Bydo Bait, The fact that their DNA has the same double helix as ours however has been demonstrated..., Auto-Scrolling, Power-Up! (1600)

Researcher, Age 21

R-Type (Free)
K-Type (1500)
Renaissance Man (1200)
Metal Storm (600)
Holy Diver (0)
Launch Bey (Free)
R-9JC Custom (Free)

>Scenario: Paradise Plan

There are times that call for finesse. Tact. Diplomacy. Times that call for a strong leader to unify disparate interests in the name of safety and sanity, and bring order to uncertainty. For someone to take a stand without standing above his peers, and remain resolute yet measured in overcoming an inconceivable threat. Without a doubt, these are the moments that determine who gets going when the going gets tough, and who breaks under the pressure.

This? This is not one of those times.

This is an excuse to chaos dunk an entire planet. Right back at the Bydo's homeworld, in fact.

Because that's clearly the only reasonable solution to being low on a supplies.

COME ON AND SLAM!

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!

>Scenario: Bitter Chocolate

Surprisingly, the above has not endeared us to the Bydo apologists. You'd think the cosmic thunder flying, Bydo crying, teeth shaking, glass breaking, star roasting, DNA toasting, wham bam I Am! slam would be popular with everyone but nope. Apparently it's "unprovoked" and "a war crime" and "ow my sanity"

But we digress. With the Solar Liberation League's help we shall build a new Mass Effect-style Cruicible, now with 50% more not-wraithbone coalesced from the orderly inferno of psychic energy within our world-self, and 100% more biomechanical Bydo components! After disposing of loose ends, of course.

It's up to everyone else to decide if they want to keep bickering over politics or come and help us end the Bydo as a threat once and for all by putting them in their place as bioweapons.

>>43709249
The soothing relaxation of exercising temperance in one's life.
>>
File: 5f5.jpg (36 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
5f5.jpg
36 KB, 638x477
http://pastebin.com/5khi6gAy

So, using all of the above plus more I find along the way, I intend to convince and entice Slaanesh into submitting to me. I should be able to forge an ironclad contract to which I can bind Slaanesh, and bring it under my dominance and willpower. After all, everything I can find about Slaanesh has it playing a dominant role in everything. People submit to Slaanesh, but I see nothing about Slaanesh submitting to anyone else. This is an oversight, and I don't imagine it will be able to resist an entire domain of pleasure.

And as if the pleasure alone weren't sufficient to motivate him is that he will recieve power by submitting to me. So long as he remains under my banner, Pentakai Bench will empower both of us.

If that's not enough, well, Trial of Possession, Aschente and the Dodgeball from the dodgeball jump ought to be enough to work out how to convince him to wager his submission to me, and then beat him in a dodgeball match.
>>
>>43710297
I like dragcave better. No annoying pay features, more dragons, and blah blah. Next to no lore though.

Though honestly I'm just really surprised someone else plays dumb online pet games here (other than neopets which is by far the most popular). If you want it as a jump though, you should take a shot at making it. I'd appreciate it at the least.
>>
>>43710320
>I wouldn't stop bitching about it
Dislike.
>>
>>43710350
why not just jump age of sigmar where it's already captured and steal it?
>>
>>43710332
So all this time, Antispiral's secret identity was really Daryl Hawkins? Awesome.
>>
File: first dragon.png (109 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
first dragon.png
109 KB, 350x350
>>43710357
Dragcave is pretty good but I prefer how the Flight Rising dragons look.

My randomized second dragon is hilariously bad, its a big fluffy blue/green with dark red wings tundra mage. I love it. They're gonna have the prettiest orange babies.
>>
>>43710444
Excuse me, typo, I meant Daryl Dawkins, not Hawkins. I think I'll just call you "Chocolate Thunder", it will make things easier to remember.
>>
>>43710416
Steal what? Slaanesh?

No no, the point is not *having* it. it's in Slaanesh submitting to me. Being thereafter bound to me. I can exert control over it then, reshape them to a less negative form. Redeem them.
>>
>>43710391
The jump just wasn't an option for a new jumper before, now it is. Plus there's an option to still play it exactly the same. Was really just good of old manyfist to open it up for people who roll it early and would otherwise be forced to skip.
>>
File: antispiralsmile.jpg (13 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
antispiralsmile.jpg
13 KB, 236x200
>>43709629
To expand on >>43709813: Class S is pretty much the highest ranking for demons in Darkstalkers, and beings ranked there are either full-on reality warpers or capable of busting a cap in the planet. Morrigan's dad, Belial, is a Class S+ and the ruler of Makai-and all demonkind by extension.

Here's the thing: He split Morrigan's soul into thirds because he was afraid her power would eventually surpass her. Mostly because as a baby, Morrigan unconsciously created and destroyed dimensions in her sleep.

Oh, and heads up: In most canon storylines, she ends up reuniting the other thirds by beating 'em up and absorbing them. This is what happens when you are considered the protagonist and/or mascot of your gameline.

As someone who has both companioned and consistently entertained Morrigan, we conclude by noting that your best chance is probably to convince Morrigan it will be more fun to fight off Hell together than it will be to fight you alone.
>>
>>43710456
I like some of 'em, hate some of 'em more. Flight Rising, some of their dragons look obviously like a furry drew them. It's hard to explain, but there are design elements that they often use. And it makes me dislike them. The Guardian (I think, it's been a while) is a rather good design though.
>>
File: 1367616490681.jpg (60 KB, 536x528) Image search: [Google]
1367616490681.jpg
60 KB, 536x528
>>43710543
>As someone who has both companioned and consistently entertained Morrigan
>>
>>43710618
Yeah I get ya'. I prefer the vector-style compared to Dragcave's sprites. Some of those are really good sprites but others I'm not keen at all on.

And yes, that is a Guardian. My random dragon is a Tundra, probably one of the furry ones since its a big poofball. I can't hate it though, its too silly. I already imagine a comedy as this tough ass stone guardian dragon that eats anything he can get his claws on in the barren dirt lands he calls home and then some bright green hippie mage that eats only plants has moved in with him.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>43710678
...by fighting off astral horrors and robots and anthropomorphic personifications. Also by introducing her to Jibril, Yuugi and Glorificus, and belatedly realising it was a bad idea when they all figured out the companion respawn thing meant none of them had to hold back in sparring.

...is what we should've typed first.
>>
>>43710790
I don't know what to worry about you more your pelvis or your soul.
>>
>>43710320
Your welcomed Cats.
>>
>>43710833
Didn't he take that one Perk from NGE that makes them one and the same?
>>
>>43710833
I'm not sure ASA has a pelvis anymore.

Or at least one that follows the conventional laws of physics, anyway.
>>
>>43710350
Question: Since Slaanesh is the galactic embodiment of pleasure and lust, won't it revert to being a drunken rapist every time you jump to a world where the majority of beings with souls are decadent assholes?

That, or pop like a soap bubble from lack of warp presences to sustain it? Or are you planning to sustain Slaanesh all by yourself? Because if it's the latter then you do realise Slaanesh is a) going to become significantly less powerful and b) default to literally becoming your idealised waifu right?

An impotent semen tulpa probably not much more powerful than Cultist-Chan.
>>
>>43710543
Thanks, what about mortals, how dangerous are them?
>>
>>43710857
No his follows the laws of physics into a dark alley and then beats them to death for fun.
>>
>>43708730
>Save points are back

Oh shit.
>>
>>43710543
>>43710790
Don't fucking Wear that face,You Who have forsaken everything positive about humanity In trade for your disgusting mix of power and stagnation. Just when I think you can't sink any lower you wear that face.
>>
>>43710945
>so complains the inhuman horror
Kettle, telegram for you, its Mr. Pot
>>
>>43710896
Oh, no, I'm not taking Slaanesh out of 40k for this. I just need to dominate them at home.

Although

>b) default to literally becoming your idealised waifu

Doesn't sound that bad really. Out of pods though.

This is just step 1 though, I intend to tame all the chaos gods, I just don't have the complete plan for the others.
>>
>>43710768
My first two ended up being Mirrors, I believe. Those and... Ridgeback? The ones created by the lightning dragon are my favorites.
>>
>>43710945
And what is wrong with the face he is posting?
>>
>>43710790
ASA, no matter what you say, we all know the truth. It's Morrigan. She needs a little more than just battle to be 'entertained'.
>>
>>43710973
Inhuman yes, horror Only when I need to make a point. but I never claimed to be something else.
>>43711001
It's human, it's friendly it's likable. It's a mask designed to Lull.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>43710907
Mortals?

Uh...

...ffff all the "mortals" we recall were either empowered/posessed by something like magical armour or lycanthropy or psychic powers. Or half-vampirism in Donovan's case.

Put it this way: Class C is an ordinary human's ranking. Class B is an average demon's powerlevel-and they can take down a small army of humans.

Humans are only dangerous to supernaturals insofar as they can throw holy symbols at 'em. Pound for pound, the powerlevels are stacked against them.

>>43710857
>>43710855
Correct.

>>43710833
As long as our ego-imposed self image is intact, our pelvis will eventually recover from any amount of trauma-should we deign to have one.

Which isn't relevant anyhow because as we've explained, our primary means of entertaining Morrigan is through glorious violence.
>>
File: konalew.png (229 KB, 693x682) Image search: [Google]
konalew.png
229 KB, 693x682
>>43708610
The ability to make glorious puns. Seriously.
I want an entire perk devoted to "you can make a shitload of puns".

Also, probably various soul/bullet manipulating powers. I want to hit people with my special blue attack.

I've thought of other stuff, too, but there's not exactly a place to put this stuff so I've forgotten them just as quickly. I'm bad at things.

I think I had an idea for a drawback where you land back in the beforetime, when Flowey still has control of the timeline...? So, like, enjoy getting reset on a lot.

>>43710543
> consistently entertained Morrigan
> introducing her to Jibril, Yuugi and Glorificus
Oh my~
AntiSpiral-kun, I didn't know you were into that kind of thing...
>>
>>43711035
>...ffff all the "mortals" we recall were either empowered/posessed by something like magical armour or lycanthropy or psychic powers.
There's BB Hood.
>>
>>43710350
I mean the worst outcome is what? You become his sex slave ahegao'ing for an eternity while being drowned in pleasure until you can't be recognized anymore? For you anyways, who knows. Slaanny might just pull an elodie or rodin and yoink your chain through aschente.
>>
>>43710978
Slaanesh submitting is plausible, if minutely so. Myself, have been stacking perks you mention in a pastebin and more, so I'd know. Submission can bring satisfaction, so that can happen.

Tzeentch and Nurgle have hope and happiness and etcetera as intrinsic parts of them, so some planning, and that can also be done.

But, Khorne? Submission means end of conflict, so that would directly kill him. Unless you have other sort of submission in mind?

Captcha, what the blazes? FOUR times? Really?
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>43711058
>>43711012

That's because WE'RE NOT.

Look. Just because we happen to be on speaking terms with a great many godlike demons, demon goddesses and goddesses with an unconventional sense of modesty doesn't mean we're doing lewd things to them and nothing else. Sometimes we need an unconventional solution or a second opinion not related to our purview and it's good to have some outsider perspective/assistance on that. Team management is about respecting your employees as individuals and making compromises to create a synergistic working environment. Not spend all day having cross-alignment cosmic orgies in the warehouse like some utterly unprofessional Chaos scum.

>special blue attack

...is it wrong we imagined that as you basically curling up in a ball and rolling really fast at people Sonic style?
>>
>>43711102
well, the ruinous powers aren't capital G omnipotent gods, they're little-g gods. And I've fought with plenty of those already. By the time I enact this plan, i should have around 25,000 years of god experience.

Aschente/Trial of Posession/Dodgeball is a Plan B anyway. Plan A is to use the same legal skills that dethklok used to bargain with the christian devil and come out on top, along with the others I listed to ensure that I get a Demonic contract signed which, thanks to Hey Wait! You Swore! **Cannot be betrayed**. Plan B is just incase people don't think an entire untapped domain of pleasure, and a power buff along with the prospect of ranking ABOVE the other chaos gods when I finish with them is enough to sway him to my offer.
>>
File: winter.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>43710320
Jump 14: Chronicles of Narnia
Narnian
Starborn 400
111 years old
Redhaven, The Seven Isles
Born to Rule 700
Witchcraft 1300
Till We Have Voices 1400
The Great Dance
Four Loves, Four Seasons - Winter 1600
Endless Tea
Arranged Marriage 1500
Know-It-All 1400
What Are They Teaching in These Schools 1200
Something about a Cup and a Sword and a Tree and a Green Hill 1000

Another of my favourite unimaged jumps.

Rolled shockingly low for my age as a star, almost as low as you can roll. Only 70 years older than I was in Vampire the Requiem as a Brazillian detective (actually speaking of which was the vampire rolled age your actual age or your age before you got vamped up? Says you've been a vampire for 5 years but not sure if that means the age of my appearance was 36 or the whole 41, guess it doesn't matter too much).

Differences in usual is that I didn't take the Heart of a Child thing as the whole purpose of this run is that I don't particularly end up like myself and I didn't take On Aslan's Side which I've sort of realised doesn't work for me as I don't have any real sense of commitment to a single ideal. Also took Born to Rule, without any scruples I'm a megalomaniac (as should be evidenced by my VtR build consisting of full Majesty and Voivode trees).

Other than that it's the Star stuff, Witchcraft and Four Loves, Four Seasons is for Winter as the season most well suited to combat. Cold winds on entrance are dramatic as shit as well.

Till We Have Voices is useful as a lot of language perks are nice to have. Any jump set in the past has a shitload of lost dialects, stuff like Underworld or Total War is a logistical nightmare if you want to travel and talk to the natives unless you're swimming in language perks.

Drawbacks are pretty different as well. Arranged Marriage is pretty funny. Know-It-All is something I've not taken before but it sort of just makes me more of a jerk. Avoided the Aslan drawback like the plague this time.
>>
File: antispiralhumanandhatingit.png (397 KB, 959x626) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhumanandhatingit.png
397 KB, 959x626
>>43711060
BB! Right, her!

Well, she's crazy and owns a seemingly endless quantity of uzis and landmines. And also one knife.

Also her basket is a rocket launcher.

Oh, and apparently she's so evil that lesser demons are scared of her. Somehow.
>>
>>43711035
That's it,I'm officially taking my cosmocide engine out of the blueprint stages. D&D magic For What is effectively The opposite of Genesis Along with a A rank Anti-world Phantasm courtesy of Leo to keep you from just Shunting it off ,Final Fantasy VIII sufficiently Analyzed magic For powering it by a worm miniaturized P. E. G power plant For fuel,Combined Ghostbusters and Lords of light Technology to simultaneously trap and dismantle your Spiritual essence. And damn near every Plot armor,fight gods and cancel powers perk so I can Get in close enough To use it. I started jumping to stand against people like you So you better ask the lady every damn day to not add multiplayer..
>>
>>43711189
Out of interest how many of the little g gods are on par with the Chaos Gods?

Because I'm pretty sure the Chaos Gods are very high fish in the little g god community.
>>
>>43711118
Well, Submission is just the vehicle of Slaanesh's redemption. I don't necessarily need to outright dominate the others so long as I can heal or redeem them. I'm not even aiming for complete purification, I just want to make 40k less of a shithole. Complete Purification would lead towards a bland hellish stepford utopia that I want no part of.

in broad strokes, I want to make Slanny submit to me like I just detailed. I picked Well of Udr for my C'tan shard at the end of LoT, so I've got the basis for resisting Nurgle's innate corruption, but not much else planned there yet. Khorne though, I'd really like to engage him in such an epic fight that he'd be forced to respect me. I think I might be able to win him as an ally through the power of combined brute force befriending perks.
>>
>>43711283
>redemption
>Slaanesh
pick one.
>>
>>43711283
1. Er, pretty sure the C'tan...can't y'know. Affect Chaos? Like, maybe I'm misremembering but I'm pretty sure Nurgle's corruption isn't just raw entropy in its most distilled form but also an aggregate of despair and other bad psychic juju, which I understand the C'tan as purely materialistic beings cannot affect in any manner.

2. I think the only way you could befriend Khorne is to fight every single living being in the 40K galaxy and Therapy no Jutsu all of them because otherwise the latent violence in the setting would keep pumping him full of aggression. The Chaos Gods are basically psychic swamp gas, right? So even if you redeem the current aggregate of warpstuff it'll just keep getting topped up by all the new bloodshed in the galaxy
>>
>>43711339
it's not impossible, the thread has discussed converting the chaos gods over to non-toxic emotional embodiments before.
>>
>>43711283
You did say 'tame', so my thought process went from there.

>such an epic fight that he'd be forced to respect me
I do believe that the aforementioned fight ending sooner or later would eliminate any respect he might have gotten for you. An entity like him would not accept anything but infinity.

Bruteforcing an issue with some other things IS an option, of course. Befriending, corruption, charisma, etc.

One WOULD be amiss to not pick up the Realm of Myths from Civilization, of course.

>>43711339
Satisfaction is not inherently evil, anon.
>>
>>43708610
Bravery, Integrity, Perseverance, Justice, Kindness, Patience, and Determination.

But seriously, there's a waiting list of people who want to work on the Undertale Jump if the Undertale Anon falls through. Don't jump queue.
>>
File: 1441879315793.png (598 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1441879315793.png
598 KB, 722x525
>>43711262
Oh, you're just adorable huh? Getting this desperate for attention? Sorry to say honey, but even in the impossible event of potato salad happening, someone else (Or multiple someones) would hunt you down so fast it wouldn't even be funny. But it's not happening, so you just come off as even sadder then usual.
>>
>>43711381
>Er, pretty sure the C'tan...can't y'know. Affect Chaos?

Actually, I don't really know that. 95% of my experience with 40k is from Jumpchain, so I'm not the most comprehensive in my knowlege of the setting. all I know is that I've got a perk, ostensibly backed by Jump-chan, which is based off the state of matter before entropy began, by way of my encounter with a dying c'tan.

>2

Theoretically, with Slaanesh working for me, couldn't I start distracting a significant percentage of the sentient life in the setting with peaceful hedonism, and erode some of Khorne's strength long enough to give him an entertaining fight? Not even defeat him mind you, just fight so hard that he's forced to respect me?

I want to judo those emotions into something more productive, less destructive, not eliminate them all entirely.
>>
>>43711481
Can't A guy just Want to kill a Intelligent multiverse Without people thinking he's doing it for Attention? if I was doing it for attention I would've posted some builds or something. No my jumper wants his jumper dead.
>>
>>43711262
>So you better ask the lady every damn day to not add multiplayer..
I am not able to post how much I cringed at this.
Tera, aren't you a bit old to be playing the Internet tough guy?
>>
>>43711497
Oh okay, I presumed the perk was given to you by the dying C'tan shard as written in the jump's text. But yeah-the C'tan are wholly materialistic according to the lore, to the point where vortex torpedoes are super effective because opening a rift to the warp causes bits of 'em to stop existing.

>2

Erm...

If anything that sounds dangerously like an opportunity for the other chaos gods to judo Slaanesh back into the visceral joy for bloodshed?

And besides. Khorne /fucking hates Slaanesh/ only slightly less than Tzeentch so. Being affiliated with it would only make him think you're even less of a man if you weren't already a magic user.

>>43711481
Not even another potato enthusiast. If those four are any indication, I suspect ASA's harem-I mean, close circle of personal friends could likely tear apart any non-omnipotent wishing harm on him and have ah...plenty of motivation for doing so.
>>
>>43711576
Careful now, he might need to get serious and put on his fedora. Then there'd be no stopping him.
>>
File: really.png (85 KB, 407x222) Image search: [Google]
really.png
85 KB, 407x222
>>43711576
I'm barely 30. And isn't this whole thing a big power wank?
>>43711582
I mentioned stuff that counters omnipotence, scaling power perks and plot armor, I think I have a chance.
>>43711588
With this hair?
>>
File: Calm down.jpg (47 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
Calm down.jpg
47 KB, 480x486
>>43711620
Dude, you are digging yourself a hole here. Stop. You keep yelling about how you try to learn and get better so here's some advice. Leave and find something to calm down over, do not continue this argument.
>>
>>43711620
You can power wank without sound like a twelve year old kid acting like he's older than he is.
>>
>>43711558
Congratulations. You've just become a perfect demonstration of why we don't have multiplayer, and why we never will. You've also proved, once again, that you're an attention-whoring piece of human refuse.
>>
>>43711558
Okay, judging by Tera's opinion of Antispiral I hereby motion to commend Antispiral as the most sane, just and good jumper.
>>
>>43711620
>counters omnipotence

I'm not sure you understand what omnipotence does, Tera

Go ahead. Explain what perks they are so we can laugh at you harder.
>>
>>43711620
>Almost 30 years old
>Still acting this way
Never breed Bancho, I don't think the world could survive.
>>
>>43711700
Is Q this From Star Trek not a thing?
>>
>>43711742
Requires physical contact. You're forgetting an omnipotent can easily just not let you have contact.
>>
>>43711481
>>43711687
>Multiplayer happens
>All jumpers ready to go at each other's throats
>A Wild Tera Appears!
>Everything comes to a halt
>Glances and unspoken words are traded
>Nods are exchanged
>EVERYONE attacks Tera
>>
>>43711620
>And isn't this whole thing a big power wank?
Please speak for yourself.
>>
>>43711742
Yes.

Also KOTOR specifically said ages ago it doesn't work on gods.

Also you do realise he probably has it too?
>>
>>43711753
That's where Plot armor,Rolling counter From mother, my Own stacked invulnerability and anti-precognition perks come in.
>>43711760
I don't think I'm that Hated
>>43711781
Yes, but the thing is it won't work on me since I'm in fact one of the weakest jumpers.
>>
>>43711818
You are that hated. I'm sure a few jumpers in particular would probably be leading the pack though, considering how badly you've pissed off certain people.
>>
>>43711582
>And besides. Khorne /fucking hates Slaanesh/ only slightly less than Tzeentch so. Being affiliated with it would only make him think you're even less of a man if you weren't already a magic user.

Well shit. I'm beginning to think Khorne is going to be an unsolvable problem, because boy howdy am I ever one hell of a magic user. I don't suppose there's some way to make him hit some sort of cosmic buffer overflow by making him hate me so hard that he begins liking me? maybe liking me for inspiring so much hate in him?

Sigh... I just really feel the need to hammer 40k into a less shitty place.
>>
>>43711881
I'd shoot him just to get rid of that stupid fucking hair.

And I'm a pretty libertarian jumper
>>
>>43711818
You are, indeed, that hated.

You will always, in fact, be this hated.

Also you're not going to convince anyone you can do jack shit against the dude who can erase multiverses with a gesture.
>>
>>43711818
>>I don't think I'm that Hated
You are willfully oblivious. I don't think there's a person in the thread who likes you, and most of us would be really happy if you just stopped posting.

Also, the idea of you with anything approaching power is a nightmare beyond the ken of man or Jumper.
>>
>>43711818
>Weakest Jumper
So why on earth do you think you can do anything against someone competing in the top 2-3 spots?
>>
Let bancho/tera posts rot.
>>
File: image.png (473 KB, 900x3810) Image search: [Google]
image.png
473 KB, 900x3810
Is it wrong to turn dinosaurs in JP Jump into Monster Girls?
>>
>>43711690
Y'know, considering he has the strength of will and class to apparently ignore (and presumably hide and filter) all of Tera's ramblings?

I'd say that's a point in ASA the Jumper's favour. Anyone with that much self-control IRL probably can't help but (deliberately or not) inject some of his better nature into his self-insert.
>>
>>43711924
He's tolerable when he's not being a cockbite
>>
>>43712005
Welp, it seems like we've gotten to a point where this is an acceptable change of topic.
>>
>>43712024
It was always an acceptable topic.
>>
>>43712005
If you take that dino world drawback you'd be improving the situation.
>>
>>43712005
To answer your question: no.

Also, where's that pic from? It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>43712005
There are very few scenarios where monster girls are a bad idea. I'm not saying there aren't any, we all can think of at least one, but as long as you're careful about it and don't go all creepy things should be fine.
>>
>>43712005
Which ones?

I imagine the ankylosauruses wouldn't be worth it, for one.
>>
>>43712005
I wouldn't say wrong, even if it's not something I'd do.

No, I spent my time in JP vegging out as a fat theropod.

You know when you go to the lion habitat at the zoo and all you can see is a paw or maybe the tip of a tail? That was me for all ten years.
>>
File: 1439258737376.png (276 KB, 1280x1327) Image search: [Google]
1439258737376.png
276 KB, 1280x1327
>>43711924
I don't mind him. He's a pretty cool guy when he wants to be

>>43711818
>Weakest jumper
pls you're at least a mid tier jumper. Characters like ASA and VAL are high end. I represent a mid-high probably.

>>43712005
>monster girls
>good
Though admittedly this is kind of cute and I would watch an animu jurassic park with cute monster grills as the main attraction.
>>
>>43711760
Well, yeah. Because Tera's the biggest threat. Maybe not by power level, but by raw unpredictability. He's the insane one in a room full of normal people by advocating for the rights of the bugs under the floor then gassing them all painfully out of existence for their own good, or something like that.

Even so, if every jumper (post spark/late in chain) found themselves on a single world, theoretically,how many jumpers would just resort to violence immediately? I don't know about you, but i think the idea of multiversal travllers with kickass powers making a society, with a couple rudimentary rules that everyone follows, enforced by the mass of other jumpers.

For the record, i actually like bancho/tera despite his... occasional faggotry
>>
>>43712111
>a bunch of angry, spiky womanlets

Nope, nothing could possibly go wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1280x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1280x880
>>43712084
From a thread here.
>>43683937
>>
>>43712143
>occasional
You'renew here eh?
>>
>>43712009
Antispiral's a pretty cool guy in reality. It's just his jumper persona that's an amoral eldritch monstrosity.
Given how we talk about jumps, it's easy to confuse the two, but he's really just fucking around.

Tera on the other hand fully believes everything he's saying.

>>43712005
> that T-Rex
o-oh my...
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 800x1072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 800x1072
>>43712189
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 592x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 592x589
>>43712223
>>
>>43712189
Christmas Beefcake
T-Rex is cute

>Captcha is cakes
Hilariously on topic
>>
>>43711189
>which, thanks to Hey Wait! You Swore! **Cannot be betrayed**

Um, well, actually, it's one of _those_ perks. It does start off with "they will not break it" but then it goes on to say, "an incredible amount of will-power can resist this perk".

I suppose that's kinda ironic considering its a perk about catches to contracts. Hey, if Slanny does resist, at least it'll feel guilty about it.
>>
>>43712223
Aw shiet, there was a thread about raptorgirls attacking on /tg/ a while ago wasn't there?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43683937/#q43693826

Yes.

Yes there was.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43683937/#43685964

T-Rex a best.
>>
>>43710350
Slaanesh is way, way, way too egotistical to understand the concept of submitting him/her/itself to someone else, willingly or not.

Everything exists to entertain Slaneesh, it can't begin to understand any other viewpoint.
>>
>>43712140
Spyro, you're the nicest most friendly jumper in the multiverse.

...and speaking of power levels. Where would a jumper with only Mangekyo Sharingan+Rinnegan+Rikudou powers rank?
>>
>>43712324
Class Edgy.
>>
>>43712324
In the dumpster.
>>
>>43712314
While I would say that's true of all Chaos Gods to an extent and that Anon is mostly doomed to failure because of the intrinsic nature of the Chaos Gods and the inherent fallacy of "redeeming" one, I would conjecture that Slaanesh moreso than any of the others would be likely to submit.

Why? Because it might-MIGHT-be a new experience after milennia of domming.

Heck, I dimly recall one of the sourcebooke implied some sorta one way hate-love attraction between Slaanesh and Khorne based around death being the ultimate at his hands being the ultimate experience or something
>>
>>43712324
Low, near the bottom really.
>>
File: 1444603279513.png (1 KB, 135x126) Image search: [Google]
1444603279513.png
1 KB, 135x126
>>43712324
Th-thanks

Well depends jumpers even low powered ones are swiss army knives of skills, powers, and abilities. Even on the low end of the scale. You're probably on the low end at best if we didn't take into account other factors such as raw skill an experience and even then you wouldn't break out of low end. It's going to take a lot to even break into mid let alone approach some of the more powerful jumpers in jumpchain.

Jumpers are Bullshit if given time.
>>
>>43712117
Okay, I actually laughed.

>Benefactor: You're seriously planning to just laze around in your habitat for ten years?
>Jumper: Yup.
>Benefactor: And all that anyone's going to see is a paw or a tail amidst a bunch of shrubbery? How is this entertaining for me?
>Jumper: Schadenfreude. They've all paid a small fortune to come here.
>Benefactor: ... you know me too well.
>>
>>43712477
>>43712393
>>43712324
>>43712143
>>43712140
If we're gonna do this, where does THE THREAD think the various namefags rank? Cause some of them confuse me.
Like Konata or Justice, sometimes they just laze about doing nothing, other times they talk about world ending tier shit.
>>
>>43712605
Generally it seems ASA and Val compete for top spot. Red and OAA seem pretty high up too, from what they post their combos as. Konata seems to have some pretty powerful stuff but also not to really care much about showing it off too. Not too sure on anyone else though and I haven't seen enough of Justice's stuff to judge.
>>
>>43712364
>inherent fallacy
Chaos Gods nature is decided by that of people. You can 'redeem' them by redeeming everyone else, so there's not enough of their negativity to feed on, they have to switch to their positive aspects. Hope, Kindness, Honor, Achievement. They have good things buried under the horror, and they'd have to go back to them or die when the negatives do.
>>
>>43712264
I dunno. Slaanesh is indulgence based. Hedonistic. Is their willpower to RESIST something going to be all that strong? Is it going to be strong enough to resist Hey Wait, while also being hit by the rest of that?

>>43712314
>>43712364
Well, Slaanesh, and the other ruinous powers are functionally similar to a collective unconscious, aren't they? They're created by aspects of collective sapient life and are more embodied concepts than proper gods, yes?

If that's the case then the Order Geass ought to work swimmingly against them. It gets used in-series to essentially interrupt the equivalent of Evangelion's Instrumentality, by geassing the collective unconscious and I feel like they're going to be similar enough to fall to that, with the rest of those perks in play too.
>>
>>43712605
Look, we're not going to do this. It will not end well.

But in the hopes it'll make you shut up and go away, I will try to make some brief summaries:

Konata is a kleptomaniacal scientist with fluffy tails who like having lots of cute robots do cute things for her

Justice has a sword that is apparently the fusion of gazillions of swords from lots of places and otherwise focuses mostly on melee
>>
>>43712605
Let's not.
>>
File: image.png (323 KB, 485x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323 KB, 485x492
Don't mind me
>>
>>43712117
>>43712549
Legit funny.
>>
>>43712356
>>43712362
>>43712393
>>43712477
Eh. Probably should've worded that differently. Would a Jumper with everything Naruto has to offer be below or above the average power level of current jumps?

I'm trying to think of some gimmicky way of limiting my power growth, since every one of my chains has just ended with the Benefactor auto-sparking me for being too strong and smart to actually have be challenged by anything.

I like ninja wizards, so I'm trying this before a strictly squishy human run.
>>
>>43712706
>>43712702

I'm not very familiar with Code Geass, but was this collective unconsciousness you speak of on the scale of a galaxy?

I dunno, the Warp is...weird. Lookit all those weird ships in part 3 of the LoT, it has some weird interactions with the Materium.

And well-you're talking about ungrimdarking 40K as a setting, then. I guess therein lies your truest challenge, which I ain't rightly sure even with time dilation and such could be accomplished in 10 years. Everyone in 40K hates everyone else, especially people on their own side.
>>
>>43712754
What the actual fuck are those?
Are those like Infant Minotaurs as Abyssal Shipgirls?
>>
>>43712605
No. We do not do this.
>>
>>43712776
I was planning on adding copious amounts of Renegade Jumpers as my Power Level got too high. No extra rewards or benefits from beating them, just an extra challenge to deal with.
>>
File: d5fxshb.jpg (14 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
d5fxshb.jpg
14 KB, 188x188
>>43712605
> Like Konata
I consider myself to be "high-low" power. The strongest of the weak.
I'm honestly not... super powerful in a personal fight, I do not have any ridiculous outside-the-box gamebreaking setups like a divine garden or universal body, and mostly rely on the magic and brute force as provided by perks. So in that aspect, I am basically Freeza.
Though far more prone to running away.

But! I know a LOT of science! SO MUCH SCIENCE. So, with prep time, I can hypothetically solve any problem!
So, I am also Batman.

> But how would you fare against --
I would run and hide.

>>43712549
Hell, I'd let you get away with it, as long as it didn't become a habit. Jumpers need vacation jumps, after all.
If anything the fact that you chose Jurassic Park for it is amusing in its own right.
>>
>>43712784
Abyssal PT boats, released in today's update
>>
It hurts that Dr. Bright's list can't be updated with new entries. I can't add Dr. Bright is not allowed to taunt, roast, or "riff" SCP 2006's surveillance feed, whether or not he is accompanied by Dr. Gears.
-Given the nature of the Foundation's mission, we really shouldn't relax.
>>
>>43712683
>ASA and Val

I wouldn't dare call it one way or another-but dammit, the Shin Megumi Tensei references just write themselves. Especially given Val's preferred colours and the fact that Lucifer turned himself into a cute girl in some of the later games. And that ASA apparently makes angels as his main line of minions, and wields celestial fire as his weapon of choice/waifu.
>>
>>43712706
He didn't use the Geass to order the collective unconscious to do something, he used it to ask them. Still might be useful against the warp, but not quite as useful as one may want.
>>
>>43712814
>I am basically Freeza

Do you start sprouting more and more fluffy tails as you reach your Final Form, or do you start retracting them?
>>
>>43712872
Huh, it is creepily fitting isn't it.
>>
>>43712780
>was this collective unconsciousness you speak of on the scale of a galaxy?

Planetwide. But the wielder also wasn't a world-jumping 13920 year old nascent god mage king.

>you're talking about ungrimdarking 40K as a setting

Eh, rehabilitating it 100% is a fool's errand, and would probably result in something worse. but if I can find a way, I'd like to make it a place where the flame of hope can at least burn in the night.

>>43712890
It was a request, yes, but it shone with the geass symbol afterwards. Seems to me like it gave him SOME sway there.
>>
>>43712902
Nah Konata turns gold and purple.
>>
File: A6540035-92-.png (254 KB, 533x513) Image search: [Google]
A6540035-92-.png
254 KB, 533x513
>>43712902
More. Fluffy tails are great, but they get in the way if you have them all out all the time. Getting caught in doors, blocking hallways, that kind of thing. It's a matter of convenience. So, as I unleash more power (ie, start turning off the settings in my Girl Genius' Locket) I become exponentially more fluffy and radiant.

>>43712965
Only towards the end. There are a lot of settings to go through.
>>
>>43712605
I mean, i know that i'm not all that powerful. Mid-low at best. Once i hit Supernatural i'll be mid-high for sure. Then again I don't jump for the power, I jump for the drawbacks
>>
>>43712964
>can at least burn in the night

That sounds like a realistic goal, yeah. I think the trouble is the Chaos Gods are mostly defined by the MAJORITY of emotions by sentient beings, so the aggregate of fear and violence would still tend them towards being rather disaggreable fellows.

Even if hope rides alone, there's still a metric fuckton of people who'll believe there are no heroes left in man
>>
>>43712754
Well those are horrifying. Worse than the pregnant lady.
>>
>>43712872
...considering the own philosophies of Order/Stasis and Honesty/Chaos respectively, that's terrifyingly accurate. Lucifer and Metatron are jumpers, apparently.
>>
>>43712866
>They're literally putting in incomplete ships over anything Allied.
Eat crow, defense force.
>>
>>43713221
pregnant lady?
>>
>>43713240
At this point I can't help but be impressed.

They really don't want any non-abyssal allied ships do they?
>>
>>43713299
They're ultra-nationalist anti-americans. They're rather kill their own mother than portray the US as anything but a monster.
>>
Great, here come the nutters again.
>>
>>43713264
Wa-Class
>>
>>43713332
Except, you know, there's quite a few "monsters" based on Nip ships.
>>
>>43713349
>Nutter
>They literally added an unfinished Nazi ship for the 'heroes' this update.

>>43713381
No heroes based on Allies ships.
>>
>>43713395
That's why you use the based chinese knock off that has plenty of qt allied shipgirls.
>>
File: tumblr_lxm4tqUSMS1r6ltfro1_100.jpg (30 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxm4tqUSMS1r6ltfro1_100.jpg
30 KB, 100x100
I slip into the shadows, like my rabbit brethren. But seriously, things have been a bit weird. Hopefully I can finish my writefagging for he first few jumps and show y'all, the J-Express framing idea I've had at least makes imagining 'between jump' stuff interesting, to say the least.
I'm having shittons of fun with this new chain and I'm living out my old childhood dream, so...I don't even mind being at jump 13 AGAIN
>>
>>43713468
I fucking love this image so much.
>>
File: 1436090386272.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436090386272.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>43713435
>>43713441
>>43713457
>>43713468
>If I deny facts hard enough and call their posts bait, that instantly makes me right.
>Scratch that I'm literally going to spam bait images because I can't handle their opinion.
>>
>>43713485
>If I keep yelling at everyone that the japanese are evil maybe they'll all believe me, despite everyone mocking me for being such a racist idiot
>>
The salt must flow.
>>
File: 1424056637202.jpg (73 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1424056637202.jpg
73 KB, 720x480
>>43713502
>>43713517
Keep posting. The more you spam, the quicker your ban.
>>43713504
>Yelling.
>All posts I don't like are yelling at me.
>>
>>43713469
>inb4 jackalope super mode
>>
>>43713485
Are you really surprised that they added Graf Zeppelin? It's not to far off to think that 85%+ is good enough. It's not like they added the fourth Yamato.
>>
>>43713532
You left your trip. That or this is literally the entire IRC pouring in here to spam, which is pretty funny.
>>
>>43713538
I'm not surprised. I think it's funny that they hate the Allies so much.
>>
>>43713548
Just like the old days. We live in wonderful times.
>>
>>43712814
>If anything the fact that you chose Jurassic Park for it is amusing in its own right.

>Jeff Goldblum and kids are running away from the T-Rex. Blunder through apparently empty habitat, past a small clump of thick forest and a sign: "Jumpersaur. Placid leaf-eater."
>Suddenly, the roars of the T-Rex cut off. Like someone just flipped a switch.
>They all can't help looking back. No T-Rex, just the forest rustling briefly.
>Total silence. They look around carefully.
>Only thing they can see is the clump of thick forest. One of the kids spots the tip of a tail and points it out. There's a soft... belch?... from deep in the greenery.
>Jeff looks at the sign again. "Bullshit."
>>
>>43713548
>THE IRC ILLUMINATI IS OUT TO GET ME
Just like old times.
>>
>>43713548
Or, he just doesn't care.
>>
>>43713548
Eh, as an anon /pol/ anon irks me quite a bit too, especially after people have pointed out there's at least a few Allied vessels that aren't Abyssals.

I'm just gonna wait for the salt to blow over, though-and hope for an actually engaging topic to come up.
>>
>>43713535
Nope! Better. Al-Mira'j

"Al-mi'raj is a large, harmless-looking yellow rabbit with a single, black, spiraling horn protruding from its forehead, much like that of a unicorn.

Despite its docile appearance, Al-Mir'aj is actually a ferociously territorial predator known to be able to kill animals and people many times their own size with a few stabs of its horn. It also has an immense appetite and can devour other living things several times its size without effort. Al-Mir'aj frightens other animals and they will always flee from its presence due to this."

I think it's fitting. Yellow, Black horn, deadly and small.
>>
>>43713590
>specially after people have pointed out there's at least a few Allied vessels that aren't Abyssals.
They haven't, because that's not true. People try to point at Japanese Abyssals. Which do exist. But there are not Allied Shipgirls.
>>
>>43713581
>jumpersaur reveals himself
>the jumper has taken the form of a man in a badly fitting rubber dinosaur costume
>decorated with T-Rex pelts
>>
>>43713601
The Pathfinder art is cuter.
>>
>>43713588

This man knows me well.
I just thought it was funny and accurate, I'unno if anyone else is posting here but I'm just doing my own thing.

Actually, now that I think about it: Anyone else ever live out a childhood dream? I think once I hit Gundam - After Colony and started mobilizing an army of artificial intelligence soldiers by the thousands, I realized I had pretty much fulfilled an early daydream of mine since I was....what, 7?
Spamming people with giant mechs piloted by loyal AI, laughing maniacally from my airship.
Yesss..
>>
>>43713676
Killing all rabbits.
>>
>>43713615
Ah, got 'em mixed up. Thanks politically incorrect dude, here's hoping we move on to another topic instead of waste time forcing opinions that will evidently never be reconciled.

>>43713601
Goddamn, oldschool unicorns are pure evil
>>
>>43713698
>politically incorrect is somehow an insult.
I'd rather not live in your eggshell world, honestly.
>>
File: large.jpg (55 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55 KB, 500x722
>>43713688

No need to be cruel!
>>
File: baron-harkonnen.jpg (22 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
baron-harkonnen.jpg
22 KB, 666x360
>>43713510
HE WHO CONTROLS THE SALT, CONTROLS THE THREAD
>>
File: tableflip.gif (448 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
tableflip.gif
448 KB, 500x345
I literally do not give a fuck about some stupid japanese MMO. You might as well ask me to give a shit about Gunbound. Howsabout we talk about Gaia Online while we're at it.

Let's just talk about Fate or Worm instead. I don't care any more.
>>
>>43713753
Don't then.

I'm not stopping you.

>>43713676
I floated away holding onto a magical balloon once, that counts right?
>>
>>43713812
Gaia online jump when
>>
>>43713831
When you make it, Anon.
>>
>>43713812
Better yet. Let's talk about Batman.

Can you go to the Arkham Asylum series of videogames in DC? If so, draining the big ol' Lazarus pool under the city would be a good idea right? It's turning everyone into superpowered psychopaths after all
>>
>>43713676
I kicked Voldemort in the dick once.
That counts, right?
>>
>>43713812
If we're going to get another MMO jump, I'd prefer at GW2 jump or a SWTOR jump. They wouldn't be super powerful jumps, but I'd enjoy being able to kick around those universes.
>>
>>43713812
What's Gunbound? That's a cool name, but from how you're talking I'm guessing it's not actually cool.
>>
>>43713820
Totally.
Really I guess I just wanted to have the opportunity to unleash a horde of robots without caring why I would, honestly.

It's maniacally fun to just say
"Fuck it, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!
>>
>>43713854
Really could do with its own jump but as long as you assume it's part of a greater DC universe I can't really see why not.

Only thing that ever bugs me is when people take some DC universe where nothing is ever threatening. Arkhamverse just seems to be a stylised Gotham though and it's plenty comic booky so probably has greater threats when you look beyond the street level.
>>
>>43713879
it's basically worms Online with modular tanks.
>>
>>43713926
Well, Arkham Knight does mention Superman at one point, so there is a greater world outside of Batman's stuff. It's just the games only focus on Batman and his usual rogues.
>>
>>43713859
Naw, but kicking Umbridge in the cunt would be

Even for the kids who don't know what a cunt is
>>
>>43713879
It's a Korean sideshooter. Basically Worms. You kill people in your little crittertank and gain money to buy overpriced equipment. Or pay real actual money for it. S'bout it.

It used to be really popular for a little while about fifteen years ago. It is surprisingly still around.
>>
>>43711118
Khorne uses his blood thirsters as running dogs to chase down enemies don't see why you can't beat him and have him gang along as such.
>>
>>43713927
So.

How does it feel to know the jumper who embodies everything you stand against is better liked than you?
>>
>>43713927
>>43714020
Oh, it's that? I think I remember that from middleschool. Interesting.
>>
>>43714020
>koreans
>shooters

ugh, you awakened my Agar.io salt

fucking campers and their LAN buttbuddies
>>
>>43714003
Oh, I did that too.

Except the foot was actually a bullet.

It was self defense, I swear.
>>
>>43714113
Sounds like what I did except it was in the head with the double tap to make sure.
>>
Jump #5
G Gundam
Rolled: Neo Germany
Gundam Fighter (900)
All In The Mind (500)
Inert UG Cells (-100)
Country's Finest (free)
YES I DO HAVE TO YELL THAT NAME (-300)
Heart Calm, Mind Serene (-600)
The Help, Bigby (free)
Standard Construction Fighter (-700)
Absurd Custom Touches (-750)
The Bandana (-800)
Followed By Death (-700) Target practice is always useful
Devil's Delight (-400) And now they're semi competent
Country Rivalry*2 (0)
Behold the Undefeated of the West. Desty should be able to do some interesting stuff with the UG cells while I work on my super moves. Sadly due to limitations of the technology I'm probably more dangerous outside my Gundam than in it.

Also will be annoying having to deal with being "that guy the Death Army keeps using the fighting style of" for 10 years. And unlike my mech theirs can actually be adjusted to take advantage of some of my more interesting anatomical irregularities from Karma Chameleon. Wong is getting cursed out the wazoo for the heck of it. Nothing fatal, just completely obliterate his political career. Meanwhile Schwarz Bruder I'll have to see about gifting an Imaginos body, should help with his problems a good deal, although I'm probably not able to do much for his real body.
>>
>>43714140
Except I didn't actually want to KILL her, because Fudgey would probably put someone worse in her place, or blame Potter. And bad times would be had by all.
>>
>>43714113
Oh sure, sure.

I mean, when I met Umbridge? Someone accidentally misplaced her right back in the forest! And some prankster put her under an enchantment that made her say "Centaurs are horsefucking fags" whenever she tried to speak!

Dearie me, truly a perfect storm of completely isolated incidents.
>>
>>43713831
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>43714236
Come now, surely it can't be as bad as Twilight jump
>>
>>43713676
Getting to see the Lamp Post and Beaversdam and Cair Paravel in Narnia? Check. Traveling about Middle Earth (soooo many places) in Lord of the Rings? Check. Exploring the Federation (mostly their ships and starbases) in Star Trek? Check. Becoming a Jedi (and making sure to visit every single planet seen in the movies) in Star Wars? Check.

Have Warehouse, Will Travel!
>>
>>43714259
Okay, so imagine Neopets, right?

But instead of dressing up a pet, you're dressing up your edgy avatar.

And every clothing store is Hot Topic or some pseudo-weaboo store.

There's also ridiculously expensive items that literally transform the wearer into an anthropomorphized chocolate rabbit, or a dinosaur, or a succubus, or a robot, or whatever thing they feel like that week.

All of the meme faces are out in full force. You know the ones.

Promotional items from whichever companies toss them some ad money /everywhere/.

Inconsistent lore (seriously, Neopets itself has better lore. Actually, Neopets has some pretty based lore come to think of it.)

And there's not even a proper combat system. You can't even fight anything sapient because the universe itself does not possess the right mechanics for it.
>>
>>43714259
>Twilight jump
Man, I just used it as an excuse to hang around the Puget Sound. That place is beautiful.
>>
>>43714146
So Gypsy Gundam got taken out ridiculously early in the Gundam Fight by a stray shot. Meanwhile Desty Nova spent most of the jump high on DG Cells. Managed to beat some sense into him by the end but it took forever. Dealing with the constant harassment by copy cat Death Army robots without a Gundam was quite annoying. My Bandana saw a lot of use as an anti-mecha weapon.
>>
Is there a Monogatari jump? If not, how would you go about doing one? It seems to flipflop all over the scale, since you could do slice of life, spooky urban legend hijinks, or legitimately world-threatening apocalypse stuff, like pic related.
>>
>>43713676
>>43713820

I went to Alouette's meeting with the Terme Finance Company, despite the fact that I wasn't "officially" helping her. I mean, I sortof unofficially was, insofar as I gave her a full squadron of Waddle Dees and checked up on her occasionally, but I wasn't actually doing things myself and also I was pulling the mysterious benefactor gimmick with her pretty hard. Most of my effort was going towards Alma, to be honest.

But I went with her to the meeting, and when negotiations broke down, I... grabbed Alouette inside my huge black cloak and blew a hole in the ceiling with raw magical power. Then a rope ladder fell through the new skylight, and I used it to pull myself and her away and across the city by a helicopter, Alouette screaming and me laughing maniacally, my cloak billowing the whole time.

Later Alma and I declared war on Terme and assaulted them with endless hoards of robots and lightning cannons, but I feel like the meeting with Alouette was an important first impression.
That was Terme's first impression of me.
>>
>>43714207
As long as we're talking fucking with people, I enchanted a fuckload of boom boxes to follow certain people around and blare out certain descriptive and/or amusing songs at random times during the day. Highlights include

Umbridge: https://youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk
The littlest Malfoy: https://youtu.be/9tBO3jyuHi0
The biggest Malfoy: https://youtu.be/myhnAZFR1po
Dumbledore: https://youtu.be/NuyXMS02tGM
>>
>>43714603
We do not have one. No idea since you said the reason why it's one of the reasons it would be difficult to balance.
>>
>>43714603
You could do a Tenchi thing where you do a two-in-one jump.
>>
>>43714603
>or legitimately world-threatening apocalypse stuff, like pic related.
I'll admit that blondes are frequently sub-par, anon. Calling them apocalyptic is a bit of a stretch, though.
>>
>>43714706
You could say her bite is much worse than her bark.
>>
>>43714603
>>43714696
>>43714703
>>43714706
What would you like to see it in? Various oddity options? Human oddity-hunter option? Imouto companions? Weird perks that turn any area you happen to occupy into a ghost-town devoid of all human life? Something that lets you tilt your head at improbable angles?
>>
>>43714020
>>43713927

I remember that. It was fun. Brought me nostalgia for Scorched Earth.

But then they screwed with it.
>>
>>43714764
>Various oddity options? Human oddity-hunter option? Imouto companions?
Yes.

Rest doesn't interest me, I admit I'm more interested in the powers in the setting, and maybe the people, then I am stupid references.
>>
File: awoo.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
awoo.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>43714734
>her bite is much worse than her bark.
Meh, just put out some treats and we're good to go.
>>
>>43714815
The powers all seem to be some flavour of super-strength and regeneration, though —only difference is in degree. The only non-physical powers I can think of offhand are time-travel and weight-reduction.
>>
I miss my pet Bruce from Neopets

Anywho, I couldn't get this in the last thread due to reasons, so I'd like to know what kind of magic can't be used on Endbringers (Worm Jump).

I assume dispel summon (D&D) is out of the question. How about Avada Kedavra (HP)?
>>
In the Witchcraft perk from the Chronicles of Narnia jump, would your area of specialization be broader, narrower or about the same as a school of magic from D&D? E.g. could you choose "abjuration" or "necromancy" as your area?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.