[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic Sci Fi WAR Civ Quest 22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3
File: spaceship-battle-.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spaceship-battle-.jpg
366 KB, 1920x1080
Rolled 8 (1d100)

Last time Abigail achieved victory and Petyr is now DOOMED! DOOMED I TELL YOU! Too bad he doesn't realize it just yet. Abigail meanwhile is very happy and has already called in the reward...for a future date. A wedding to be precise and is now currently talking with a sister of his fiance who promised to cover the costs as a wedding gift. Petyr meanwhile is catching up with another sister of his and is trying to figure out life to little success.

What do?
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43694245
So still stuck in the...slice of life period. I am starting wonder where my war edition went or civ for that matter.

Funny how thinks work out...eventually we'll get back to warring.

...eventually.

Preferably sooner rather then later but I am not lucky so its not something I would bet on.
>>
BUMP

I was actually expecting you not to run on tuesday's anymore Genie. Lemme see if I can call on the others.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>43694245
Also ACTIONS:

Abigail FEASTS!

We can plan that wedding stuff later the foods not gonna be warm forever!
>>
>>43694274
Also Genie hope you have something planned for how we're going to get 400 stored credits worth of GIANT BATTLESHIP.

I even have a bit of fluff prepared for how the Combine got it too.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>43694764
>99

On Abigail feasting...I am gonna have to upgrade her stomach again aren't I at this rate?

>>43694744
Feeling better this Tuesday and last Tuesday I got the days mixed up. Hence you got another fate point.

Things are rather dead...need to plan a new 'trip' or stick with more simulations. Game isn't feeling very civ or war related...

Not quite sure what to do about the civ part given the lack of interest with stuff that is more civ related or wanting to establish colonies or claiming your own turf.

That IS an option by the way. The game itself is a huge space operah and space isn't very well explored. Too many fucking stars, deep space and other things to occupy oneself with.

The Combine and Republic are both the 'superpowers' of the galaxy simply due to their recruitment strategies then pooling it all together. Their reach is galaxy wide...but there is more then just single galaxy in the universe no?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>43694764
Let's eat!
>>
>>43694860
Well, generally, we made a vow to work on the hero stuff first and let all your fluff on them flow free.

And then, on that glorious day when they are ready, we go out and stare down the galaxy our fists clenched and arms raised ready to fight them all!

But. . .yeah, Petyr has a lot of unfulfilled life goals that hopefully we might be able to do on the journey too.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

Hey Genie, glad to see you're running today.

>>43694764
Rolling
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>43694848
Already have it planned. Its going to be a graduation gift from the military academy. Petyr's family is gonna fork out some resources and the Combine is willing to share its tech too. Depending on what you do meanwhile you can acquire additional upgrades and credits to FURTHER pimp it out.

Your choice being by the way either TWO capital class Ships or a single Chief Capital class ship. Which will allow the rest of the tab be burnt.

>>43694895
The galaxy is waiting anon...all those aliens, outsiders, monsters, pirates, and more. If that galaxy isn't enough for you then you can just hop on over to another galaxy or even an entirely different universe~!

...I spent too much time on world building okay and the aliens by the way really ARE alien as shit. They aren't just humans with make up on...at least many of them anyway.

Yeah poor poor petyr...luckily he is young still though so he can change life goals and has time to still fulfill them.

>>43694764
Abigail after visiting her soon to be sister in law proceeds to FEAST...and the food. Oh its always fresh and more of it. Top quality stuff too even better then the graduation and reward banquets. So naturally you keep on eating...much to the original shock of sis.

You will like totally plan to do the wedding planning...later. When there is no more food.

Maybe.

Lets see just how much food they can bring out and you can eat...lets see who will WIN!

----
Awhile later a very stuffed Abigail finally collapses much to the relief of the staff. As they very did nearly run out...

What do?
>Wedding Planning
>School
>Time...to...drink...
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>43694274
Well I'm cool with most things ran by you.

If it helps, most of the old guard seems to be two mostly here and the rest... on and off. So to get into war shouldn't be to hard. That is if the quest/character creation is speed up. (Just don't start talking about cool shit we missed and people will be down to skip things more.)

Well now back to planing. I'm invested in the turn out of this event.
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43612582
Last thread.

http://pastebin.com/GKpfR5qT Pastebin info

>>43694860
Genie, the is no time for a civ right now. We got a man to win over! (Heh)

Once this quest bit is finished we could start a new thread line for the war/civ part. Then just make a quick sheet for the character's bio for new people to read and that should give them all the info they need to act.

--------

Also I posted most of my thoughts on what is needed for the wedding last thread, but what else is needed? Other than whom to invite that is.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>43694990
>>Time...to...drink...
Wine first. We'll plan the wedding in the morning.

No, wait, get PETYR.

Order the best wines and champagnes in a bucket of fine ice and take him to our room. We'll plan the wedding while drinking, and maybe we can get Petyr drunk enough to have some fun. . .
>>
>>43695004
You should repost them again.
>>
>>43695032
Petyr is having tea time with his twin sis. I doubt he would be happy with us stealing him away to drink.

>>43695056
The thoughts on the wedding?
>>
>>43695073
Yeah.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>43695004
The wedding is gonna be a VERY important event anon. Clans will show up, even important Combine Officials(which is the norm actually Combine always sends important people compared to the situation to attend events) and other important people too!

Including by the way important Corporate officials thanks to Petyrs work in his highschool. You could even maybe expect an official of Corporate Council to show up...

Basically its a VERY important once in a lifetime oppertunity of an event. Saying its stupidly important is an understatement. Truth be told its the most important event so far.

People expected to show up...
>Corporate
>Clans
>Combine

Three THREE of the big players will be showing up...at a minimum. That isn't including others who will arrive.

Its an opportunity of great important and other forces will ALSO notice this. Including Republic Spec Ops who make take the oppertunity take assassinate(they've already tried to kill Abigail before...repeatedly).
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>43694990
Abigail will relax for a bit and digest, and wait until Petyr is no longer "occupied" with his sister.

>SWITCH

Switch to Petyr, square away tea time with his sister until he's free to return to Abigail.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>43695115
Let's do this while anons make wedding plans
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>43695115
Time for a tea party
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>43695115
Rolling
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>43695115
You are now PETYR and is nearly done visiting with your twin sister. After enjoying some tea, discussion, and a few board games(it always surprises you how surprisingly good at it she is).

What do?
>School
>Go out to eat with sis
>Finish up
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43695306
>Go out to eat with sis
Let's spend more quality time with our sis. This is actually not as scary as we thought it would be. I like bonding with her again.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43695099
Alright...

Now to make this easier what details do we need planed out? Like say do we need to pick the guard out.

I mostly thought of things like. No open bar, do to the upper class being there. (Don't need dunks messing with people.) What food to be catered, things fitting the taste of upper class and fatty meats for the fighter types coming.

Inviting class mates, old friends, gods ( Queen Goddess and her 75) and teachers for Abi. For the Petyr IXEL, Kingler, Legendary Leviathan, Volker, Big sis, twin sis (if it's okay to do so), Frank...and guest of said people. This is on top of the invites for people we as players may of not known about or missed.

Location should be the temple of our Queen (dice) goddess for sure. That is if we don't have a better place lined up to deal with attacks or unknowns. As for when probably what ever works during school times.

>>43695306
>Go out to eat with sis
I feel a need to eat, before a black hole comes passing through.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>43695364
We should ask our Sister if she can plan for security.
>>43695358
Vote.

>>43695306
"Sister, you're in command of our families muscle.

You realize how absolutely cliche and obvious it is to kill people during a wedding right?

Can you handle the security for the wedding?"
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>43695306
>Go out to eat with sis
>>43695384
Ask this too
>>
>>43695453
>>43695384
We are talking our twin sis and not the crazy big one that locked our mind with mad tech, right? I don't think she controls that.
>>
>>43695496
oh. Damn, forget that then. My mistake.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>43695496
Oops. Well, then don't ask that.

Let's just spend quality time with our nice sister then.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>43695496
You DO have other sisters and brothers..granted most of them are dead thanks to said big sis but still. You got a few survivors still.

oh by the way said sister was the one visiting Abigail and they got along SPLENDIDLY!

Poor...poor Petyr.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43695306
>Go out to eat with sis
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>43695553
Heh. Yes, poor Petyr. With is loving big sis who only wanted the best for her cute bother. How dare he lie to her.

Now he has all the friends, that are one with the brood. A loving, soon to be wife, and so much more.
>>
Why don't we make a list of things we need to plan for the wedding? Something simple we can build on.

-Security
-Invitations
-Guest Accomodoation
-FOOD
-BOOZE
-After party
-Ride home and the honeymoon

Anything else?
>>
>>43695651
Super weapons?

>Security
With our family's money and Abi's rep. I think we can get just about all the protections we need. Maybe even a stealth brood army to hold the lines and keep things peaceful for the guest. Abi and Petyr could try to come up with nice plans together and help set guards up.

Then there's what the other guest will have with them as body guards. Ships to protect the planet. Asking big sis to help control info leaks would be a good move.

----

Maybe thoughts on what we may ask for from deals with the party guest.

Just getting contacts for later in life could be good. Finding info on other family members and the like to help deal with big sis.
>>
>>43695358
>>43695364
>>43695384
>>43695453
>>43695581
Consensus bump
>>
>>43695803
I think if we can contact the "gods" we can ask them for a good location too.

Does anyone remember that time Abigail met with some love gods? Can't recall that event.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43695816
You decide to go out to eat and drag along your twin sister. There you were able to enjoy her company(a truly refreshing break) and at the same time spend the time catching up. Its nice...a good break that you badly needed.

What do?
>Enjoy yourself
>School
>Finish up
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>43695865
>>Enjoy yourself
>Finish up
Enjoy our last bit of Quality time.

Then return to Abigail. Actually, it's less we return to Abigail and more she finds us and drags us to our hotel room to talk wedding plans.

...what's with all the booze here?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>43695902
lol. Vote
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>43695865
>>Enjoy yourself
So it seems I'm engaged with someone now sis. What would you recommend I do before it's to late?
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>43695902
Sounds about right.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>43695971
Actually, this is a pretty important question. Do this.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43695971
Seconded
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>43695971
Switching to this
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

So anyone else think Kingler should be our Groomsman? Then for the bridesmaid the slime (baby mama to a love god) or Lillian (lady that kick our ass and made us who we are).
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>43696083
I'm not sure how it would look having a literal monster as the groomsman, but that could work.

Should he be our best man?

Also I'm wondering about the ramifications of having Abi wear the suit and making Petyr wear the dress.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>43696156
Sure he is a monster, but would others say the same of some aliens?

Dress is fine (yet will really hurt his pride and rep in some ways. It may help in others.). That armor on the other hand would do unspeakable things to us. It's a war machine after all. It's best to not where the suit.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>43695971
"....wait what? Isn't this a little...fast?"

"Yeah I am sorta engaged now so what should I do before its too late?"

"...For one thing don't get married dumb ass you just me the woma-wait why are you giving me that look?"

"I...sorta tried but it didn't work."

"Who are you engaged to and how did this happen?"

"Well you see after i got kidnapped by a bunch of magical girls this rescuer was a Combine Cadet who turned out to be..."

"W-Wh-Why YOU of all people?"

"...Apparently I am her fetish."

"Well first off try to get it cancelled and get to know each other first. No need to rush things, next up enjoy your freedom while it lasts and prepare for a family."

"...family?"

"What do you think comes after marriage honeymoon and baby rabies?"

"oh oh dear...sister i am not ready for a family!"

"Well too late for that as she clearly is."

"but...but...my sweet childless bachelor days of science...gone so soon. I hadn't even had the time to do some proper SCIENCE! Yet...how am I suppose to that with kids running around?"

"Well in that case brother i strongely suggest getting that out of the way."

"but how? SCIENCE! isn't just something you can get of the way...does she really have the baby rabies?"

"If she doesn't she will brother. Currently she is lovestruck phase sometime after that and possibly during the honeymoon phase at the latest after it she is gonna want no need some babies."

"...how do you know these things?"

"These are women things of course I know it. I've seen it happen repeatedly."

What do?
>Try to get out of marriage? Better late then never no?
>Children? NEVER!
>SCIENCE! before its too late!
>Switch!
>Other?

>>43696156
Best part is both of them could ACTUALLY pull it off.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>43696245
>>Other?
Ixel, I need help! I don't know how to stop a woman when she has baby rabies.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43696324
Oh yeah, let's hear all about childrearing from the (female?) Brood member.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>43696324
Let's ask Ixel!
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>43696348
Broodmother's can be seen as asexual or female typically given their means of reproduction. Strictly speaking they don't need outside DNA to create offspring but DO find it helpful for their reproductive processes.

Brood Kings meanwhile give up the majority of that process in exchange for greater mutative and combat potential. So they are seen as the opposite being more masculine or sexless entirely.

>>43696324
>>43696398
...tfw I came to a terrible terrible realization in regards to no desire of babies and brood.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>43696436
We just need to hold her back a little! There must be time made for school and, SCIENCE!
>>
>>43696476
Or we talk to her.

Remember her sister DID recommend getting us a fun room with all the things we want.

And you better believe when we get that giant battleship there's going to be a huge science room.

Fuck it, we'll take our already Science Facility and MOVE IT INSIDE the battleship.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43696324
"...no desire for offspring?"

"EXACTLY!"

"...No babies...no desire...DOES NOT COMPUTE! DOES...NOT...COMPREhEND...TOO much...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

And so continues Ixel's mindfuck and inability to comprehend the very concept.

What do?
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43696573
But that will not hold back our spawn. They will find a way to get to us while he hold up in a room.

>>43696592
No... Are we going to have to ask big sis? I don't wanna ask her...

>To Big Sis, the only other female we really know.
>>
>>43696634
What are we gonna ask Big Sis?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>43696681
How to deal with women? (Also to end up next to Abi and into the fire.)
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43696714
Oh yeah. That's good.

>>43696634
Vote
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>43696634
>>43696714
Sounds good.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>43696634
Rolling
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>43696634
You...are extremely desperate. So much so you call the family matriarch who is your big sis for advice.

"Oh my you finally called me and...you want to figure out how not to have children? REALLY brother? I thought you were smarter then this...all you need to do is take a fertility blocker for yourself. Just make sure she doesn't find out though or there will be hell to pay."

"I huh...thanks sis...I guess."

"Any time little brother. Remember I will always be here for you."

"By the way who is that other voice?"

"Oh just friend I am visiting with. Take care and remember to use protection."

"Agh."

What do?
>No BABIES!
>Get out of marriage
>SCIENCE TOIKME
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>43696945
>SCIENCE TOIKME
>Because IXEL would never let us use a fertility Blcoker

>SWITCH
Abigail, still full but has an idea on how to get "closer" to Petyr, calls up the Love God she met a long time ago.

"Hey, um . . .I'm planning something tonight, but I need your help.

Are you any good at teaching sexy dance moves?"
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>43697013
woops. too many spoiler.
>SCIENCE TOIKME
>Because IXEL would never let us use a fertility Blcoker
SCIENCE WHILE WE STILL CAN

>SWITCH
Abigail, still full but has an idea on how to get "closer" to Petyr, calls up the Love God she met a long time ago.

"Hey, um . . .I'm planning something tonight, but I need your help.

Are you any good at teaching sexy dance moves?"
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>43697013
Lol. The idea of us using the blocker and the brood part fighting it every time would be funny to me.

>Switch!
That was a fun break. I say leave him be to work on things and get better with his mastermind skills.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43697039
>>43697013
This is gonna be good. Vote
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>43696945
>Switch!
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>43696945
>Switch!
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>43697086
>>43697087
>>43697108
>>43697144
Switchy switchy
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>43697013
It is time for SCIENCE before its too late~!

-----
Meanwhile Abigail calls a certain number.

"This is the love god hotline for repeat customers please press-"

"Connecting...."

"Connected. Have a nice day and remember love is in the air~!"

"What you again? As i recall I already paid back the favor in regards to hooking you up with that whole losing virginity and I am a love god. Not a sex one so of course i wouldn't be any good at teaching sexy dance moves."

What do?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43697253
wtf where the hell did my post go?

I refreshed to make sure i didn't miss any posts but its gone...goddamn it.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>43697874
O fuck, your right I just saw your post. I guess 4chan had a hick up.

>>43697254
Thank the lady for her time and ask if she knows anyone or could help with setting up protection for the guest. Then get her number to give her a call later to keep helping with wedding plans.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>43697254
>>43697874
Son of a...fuck you 4chan. Never had a problem like this before. Posts disappearing and reappearing even with auto update on even with page refresh still may not make it work. argh.

Was wondering where everyone went. Guess that explains a lot.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>43697970
Yeah, this.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43697970
>>43698022
"Also on a more personal question, wouldn't happen to know a way I could learn some sexy moves would you?

Like, preferably for something later tonight concerning your brother. . ."
>>
>>43698104
That's kinda... odd to ask a family member for moves on their sibling. Yet it is likely she would know ways to gain affection from supers.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>43698154
Remember this IS the sibling who suggested we lock Petyr up in a basement and only visit to sex

Also to mindrape him for sex
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>43698104
>>43697970
These
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>43697970
"I do believe your Combine will handle the security."

>>43698104
"Hm of course I know some sexy moves. You know there are peoples who wrote entire volumes on the stuff? Good stuff too."

"Ah for my brother he like ahem my boyfriend tend to get lost in their heads so what you need to learn is a style focusing on stuff like mesmerizing as you see..."

and she went on what to look for as well as transferred over a few books that pertain to it. Honestly tad worrying she HAD those volumes in the first place...and in such bulk. Apparently her and her boyfriend live a very very active...relationship.

What do?

>>43698206
Hey I remember the first part but not about the second...when did she suggest mindra-oh wait now I remember.

ah she really is a riot though, also completely and utterly morally bankrupt.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43698292
Seconding
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>43698348
Security [X]

That just leaves the other questions.

>>43698348
>What do?
We still didn't get our damn drink(s).

Get ALL the best good booze we can, and order them shipped to our fancy room in buckets of ice. Don't drink it yet.

Study up on some quick sexy dance moves we can learn for tonight (we'll do some others in the following nights)

Get Petyr.

Sit him down and plan the wedding with him (players will dialogue this out).

After that, then we drink. Get Petyr Drunk, and dance for him.

Then we tease him BUT make him wait for the Wedding night. We'll keep learning new sexy moves, teasing him, all the way to the wedding.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>43698426
Now that's an action plan I can get behind.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>43698426
Vote!
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43698426
Let's do it.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>43698426
Booze acquired...as for Petyr...it took some time finding and then carrying him back to the room.

Okay so
>Wedding Plans

That is up to you!

As for the security the Combine are willing to help out and as well as the some of Petyr's family forces.

Drinks are had and finally dance is made...luckily you were in shape problem is though you aren't really trained in it yet. This day though you were able to keep it in your pants. Probably much to Petyr's sweet relief.

What do?

Also wedding plans?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>43698426
and my post vanished on me again...goddamn it.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43698573
Wake up and get Sober (ish).

Talk to Petyr about the following and his (or our) opinions.
>-Security
"Your sister says the Combine will protect us. Think that enough?"
"Do you have any particulars on where this should take place?"
-Building/Religion
"Or in what kind of building? I have my own gods, what about you? Maybe we have some in common."
-Invitations
"Who should we invite? There's already a lot of people coming. All our friends from class of course, but how about teachers or people like Dr. Volk or even acquaintances?"
-Guest Accomodoation
"How are we gonna FIT all those people from so many different standings in life? Poor, rich, alien, monster, human. Petyr you're the mastermind here you help figure it out!"
-FOOD
"Yes. . .I eat a lot. . .you and your sister are going to need to pay for a lot of food. Good food for the fancy fucks, hearty food for the not-fancy fucks, and tons of nutrient whatevers for the monsters."
-BOOZE
"And a SHIT TON of Booze. Fine ass fancy stuff for the rich folk and a river of regular shit for everyone else."
-After party
"How should the party go down?"
-Ride home and the honeymoon
"We're going to need a limo or something fancy and befitting of your status Petyr.

As for the honeymoon. . .I want a Love Hotel. . .not a cheap one a Fancy One. With a big room with lots of luxuries. And a private physician so I can keep you going. It'll be a Paradise World where we can have soooo many different venues for the fun times we'll have! Beaches, oceans, tropical jungle paradise.

You guys are still rich as fuck right?"
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43698843
Let's get information so we can make some informed decisions!
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43698843
All good and important questions
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>43698933
>>43698983
Dem dubs
>>43698843
Vote
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>43698933
>>43698983
>>43699004
>76
>76
>96
Curious
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>43698843
>"Your sister says the Combine will protect us. Think that enough?"

"Not a chance in hell. Remember the Republic takes great pride and joy with fucking over the Combine. They are very well skilled and experienced in bypassing our defenses. The Combine alone will unlikely be enough."

>"Do you have any particulars on where this should take place?"

"Not particularly I would prefer sticking to Combine or human space though."

>"Or in what kind of building? I have my own gods, what about you? Maybe we have some in common."

...I have no idea how spiritual Petyr is so good question actually anon.

>"Who should we invite? There's already a lot of people coming. All our friends from class of course, but how about teachers or people like Dr. Volk or even acquaintances?"

"Our friends, acqutences, those we wish to know better, build connections with, and simply those who are powerful. Those are the types we should invite."

>"How are we gonna FIT all those people from so many different standings in life? Poor, rich, alien, monster, human. Petyr you're the mastermind here you help figure it out!"

"Luckily for us the Combine is experienced in this...unfortunately it wont be cheap."

>"Yes. . .I eat a lot. . .you and your sister are going to need to pay for a lot of food. Good food for the fancy fucks, hearty food for the not-fancy fucks, and tons of nutrient whatevers for the monsters."

>"A feast then...or many. Dietary requirements do tend to vary across racial lines."

>"And a SHIT TON of Booze. Fine ass fancy stuff for the rich folk and a river of regular shit for everyone else."

"Only the finest of beverages and in great quantity."

>"How should the party go down?"

"Hm...tough considering the wide range of those invited. Its gonna be tricky figuring out."

>"We're going to need a limo or something fancy and befitting of your status Petyr.

"The family has that covered."

To be continued in next post.

>>43699020
Remember a goddess's certain lucky numbah?
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43699126
As for the honeymoon. . .I want a Love Hotel. . .not a cheap one a Fancy One. With a big room with lots of luxuries. And a private physician so I can keep you going. It'll be a Paradise World where we can have soooo many different venues for the fun times we'll have! Beaches, oceans, tropical jungle paradise.

As you went on Petyr's expression got worse and worse. Especially the part with the private physician and many different venues of 'fun' made him especially crestfallen. You could practically see the hopes, life, and dreams get sucked right out of him.

>"You guys are still rich as fuck right?"

A broken man lightly and most of softly replies like one who has lost simply states.

"...Yes."

What do?

>>43698843
>>43698933
>>43698983
>>43699004
>>43699020
Dat feel when dese rolls for wedding...
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>43699126
Alright, so the only things we need to square away are
>Added Security
>Where location
>What Building

Also planning a date for this and sending out the actual invites.

I guess the first thing to do is work with Petyr on figuring out who we can hire for the added security against the Republic. We asked his sister, but either she has too much faith in the Combine or. . .not enough care to protect us more than the family already does.

>Search up on added security for the wedding.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43699352
It'd be good if we also picked a Temple to one of our (Abigail's) Gods that we know is most likely to watch over us, or is located in a secure place from the Republic.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>43699352
Super weapons and brood will save the day.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>43699448
>>43699395
>>43699352
All of these.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>43699475
Yup
>>
>>43699518
>Dat 100
>Added security
>Secure Temple for the Wedding from a god who will protect us
>SUPER WEAPONS AND BROOD

This is gonna be SO good.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43699187
>>43699352
>>43699395
>>43699448
oh great yet another dice combo...

>>43699518
>100
Son of a-

>>43699546
You...you have no idea anon.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>43699352
....So what date do you want to set it exactly?

Like during break.

Near graduation.

Within the year.

Ect.

Invites meanwhile are sent...that feel when crit. I don't even know how that is gonna pan out...though on the plus side at least this time i have a character to blame.

As for added security...acquired Brood Forces and Super forces courtesy of Dr. Volk.

What do?

Yikes though two dice combos and a crit on the wedding already...agah. Gonna have to redo the entire fucking invitation list too goddamn it. Not to mention include those crit related security forces...
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>43699813
Need to have enough time to make Petyr /want/ us. I'd say, near/after graduation is good.

We finish up our school stuff. We have our Wedding around when we graduate, and then it's off to war we go.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>43699813
Sooner the better for reduce info leaks.

>>43699872
Otherwise I agree with after school.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>43699813
I don't wanna redo the entire fucking wedding list...a lot of the time I don't have someone to blame though.

Basically I need a date. Doesn't have to a precise one though.

>>43699872
Actually your apprenticeship.

Which will likely lead to Petyr being even more miserable...due to what i have planned for him. Poor guy I just keep getting stuck fucking with him the most.

Your Apprenticeship by the is gonna be very interesting...very interesting indeed. You should see what i have in mind for your teachers.

>>43699893
Info leaks is a definite concern as the Republic is gonna be real hard pressed to not take the oppertunity.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>43699916
Okay, still think we should do it after we're done with school.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43699962
>>43699893
>>43699872
I agree with near graduation
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>43699962
That is years away you do know that right?

Your only partway through your first year. Plenty of time for the Republic to find out and make plans.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>43700040
oh. Well, shit.

Fine, then when is the nearest break?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>43700040
Break time it is! I'm not down for waiting that long.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>43700076
In a few monthish.
>>
>>43700040
When's the next break? Might be better to make it closer than farther.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43700085
Truth betold I am still trying to figure out how times work. I have so far is a galactic year and rotational year. Beyond that...its complicated.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>43700082
>>43700076
>>43700085
Make it the next break.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>43700152
Seconded
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43700152
This.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>43700152
Date arranged.

Next break your GETTING MARRIED!

Now what do?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>43700422
Take another drink and finish off the booze, I think we probably have a hangover from last night.

Could bond a bit and talk while getting drunk again. Other than that we relax for the day. Tomorrow we go back to busniess/school.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>43700558
Drunk bonding.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>43700613
>>43700558
Vote
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43700558
You proceed to DRINK!

Petyr actually managed to keep up for a surprisingly long time before dropping. Abigail meanwhile kept it up until she dropped too...

NEXT morning what do?

>School
>Trip
>Work
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
>>43701241
It's late, and I'm actually wondering what we should do right now.

Trying to remember if there were any immediate goals we can pursue at this time.
>>
>>43701241
>>Work
Let us do that side job for a bit.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>43701403
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>43701241
>Work
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>43701241
>Work
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43701526
>>43701472
>>43701418
Rolling for work.
>>
Night bump
>>
Morning bump
>>
>>43703832
Bmp
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>43701241
>Work
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>43701526
now tell me student what is the key point of punching!

"...to hit stuff?"

"RIGHT but how do you make a SUPER punch!"

"...Be super strong?"

"RIGHT AGAIN but tell me how do you make it a SUPREME punch!"

"...uh i don't know."

"The key to a SUPREME punch is more then just super strength you ALSO need super skill! TOGETHER they have the potential to unleash a SUPREME punch like SO!"

"HOLY SHIT YOU JUST DESTROYED A GODDAMN PLANET!"

"Moon technically but it IS the size of a planet so your sorta correct."

"THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!"

"Good now go collect the chunks."

"...Why?"

"Fans are obsessed especially if they can say...get a piece of something that was hit by a super."

"So you destroyed an entire moon?"

"It is training for the super boxing matches also makes money at the same time!"

"...Fucking hell that is awesome."

"It is indeed."

-----
While Abigail enjoys the glory that is her job about punching stuff Petyr goes to school enjoying his time before the looming wedding and more importantly future offspring that awaits.

What do?
>Train
>School
>Trip
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>43709494
Petyr at least prepares himself for next years classes.

Specifically on working on either a brood or mechanical way for him to SURVIVE undead classes, as well as study like the dead, without actually being dead.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>43709593
Vote
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>43709593
Rolling
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>43709593
Let's do it
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>43709593
Rolling
>>
>>43710133
Kek
>>
>>43710133
Hahahaha
>>
>>43710133
Master of undead brood tech soon?
>>
bamp
>>
Genie?
>>
Night bump
>>
>>43694245
Btw, I wanted to apologize for using the same OP image as you and for any confusion that may be causing. Would have looked for a different one had I noticed before hand.
Sorry.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>43717750
My bad I have a backup but its not really all that great if possible but son of a bitch good war sci fi images are hard to find. I am not looking forward to land wars again instead of space. They are even more obscure.

>>43714584
crits a bitch.

>>43710133
Turns out the solution in the undead classes...is mechanical in origin. Relying upon a high enough quality robot it SHOULD be possible to attend...should mind you but the specs require very high grade. It wont be cheap even by your standards.

Interestingly enough the solution for the studying part was unexpectedly found among the Brood. Proper adjustments to brood physiology you found and could use for yourself allowed you to net similar or even expanded benefits. Unfortunately its no easy or cheap thing to manage but still doable.

What do?
>Study
>Research
>Shop
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>43717930
Aww...not again. Clearly the dice goddess took offense when I indirectly called her a bitch.

You are Petyr and a tragedy is about to happen...as the magical girls are back. They are heading your way. You tried to run...relieved to find they didn't pursue but in your panic you ran into someone...a very big someone in heavy armor causing you to land on your ass and making you brush yourself off.

You were honestly expecting to not be the one sent flying as you apolagized. The armored figure meanwhile looked at you and peered at a slate...then back at you again. Meanwhile the person's comrades also showed up and you heard them spoke.

"Wait a second doesn't this guy look an awful like the one were looking for," asked one of them.

In response the one you ran into put the slate down and lifted its gun pointing at you while saying "yup its him alright."

...Fuck. Naturally you tried to escape but you were surrounded...still though you at least put up a fight. Especially when you saw the clan markings on their armor.

"OH HELP HELP ME PLEASE!"

And so Petyr got kidnapped and in broad daylight dragged to a ship that later took off. There you were thrown into a cell where there was another guy waiting in there who greeted you.

"Sup new guy...oh dear you look cute and boyish your gonna be trouble just like me!"

"...what do you mean?"

"You know those clan markings?"

"Yeah typical clanners why?"

"You know what's under those suits?"

"...Does it matter?"

"Chicks. As in Clanner Chicks."

"...Fuck and I thought the magical girls were bad."

The other guy who appeared to at most around your age though in truth is most likely a few years younger gave you a funny look. "Magical girls too?"

"Yeah...got kidnapped...by a group of magical schoolgirls."

"HAH and now clanner chicks huh? HAHAHA finally someone with my own kind of bad luck!"

"There is also this one amazon commander cadet who ALSO took such a liking to me that she forced me into marrying her..."
>>
>>43718129
Is there more?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>43718129
In response your fellow prisoner who was already cracking up started to laugh so hard he couldn't breath. Finally after awhile he recovered and said.

"ME TOO!"

"...no....way."

"YES, COMRADE!"

"FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MY PAIN!" And so you two embraced as comrades in arms in a brotherly embrace that is only possible when you know and experienced the each other's suffering. You both laughed and seemignly yet cried at the same time.

And so Petyr gained a comrade as well as friend that tragic day.

"So wait where they taking us?"

"According to pillow talk and me overhearing stuff. Apparently going back to boss lady guess you were the package they were suppose to grab that needed 'inspecting'."

"...Wow you've had it rough haven't you?"

"You have no idea bro NO IDEA...I am just so sorry that you too are gonna get dragged into this too."

"...Considering the current route my life has taken this is becoming the norm."

"Ah I remember when that happened to me...don't worry you get used to it."

"So wait how long you been at this?"

"Oh the Clans chicks showed up awhile back before that...eh lets not go there."

"Ah pretty bad huh?"

"Yeah and you?"

"Was pretty great until my family pretty much got purged."

"oh I know that feel too..."

"Its like we been good friends for so long almost."

That was when the door opened and a armored figure approached grabbing your fellow prison.

"If you hear any screams...just try to ignore it and only get worried when it stops but i am not returned at all."

Those were his last words to you before the doors closed...and shortly after you did indeed hear those screams. You are not a pious man but even you couldn't help but say a prayer when the crashes, thumps, groans, growls, and yells showed up as well.

What do?
>>
>>43718366
>>43718129
Okay, I don't know what we do, but this guy is going to be the best man at our wedding (and we at his).
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>43718366
Dam, I would of hoped buddy could of saved our asses in a fight.

... I guess we should try to call our bride. Maybe we are just here to get sized up by her friends or something.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>43718719
I'll vote for this. It is a bit late though, so anon's might be asleep.
>>
night bump
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>43718719
Seconded
>>
Stayed up way to late may as well bump, bump.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43718719
I'll just get to this later on...once i get some sleep.

>>43718445
I've literally had this character in the wings for months. I was caught completely off guard that you finally had the excuse to run into him. He is a pretty cool guy albeit one unlucky son of a bitch. He carries some very interesting secrets and experiences tho.

I been debating revealing him for awhile during a interlude but never got around to it.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>43718719
Rolling
>>
morning bump
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>43721343
Soon! The call of a life time will happen. Will they be friends or shall our lady friend have to rip a ship in half to save us.
>>
Another bump for the awakening.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>43718719
You find yourself wishing your Buddy was a bit more useful...alas it was not mean to be. So you decided to contact your bride to be as apparently these may or may not be her friends that she may or may not have anything to do with. So you attempted to call her...only to find out you were being jammed. Even when you switched over to say psi you were STILL getting jammed.

All the while you could hear the most unfortunate commotion that made your back slick with cold sweat...what if your turn comes up?

What do?
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>43728429
...aw you got to be fucking kidding me...
>>
>>43728454
>>43728429
There an event we should wait for, or do we make actions?
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43728429
It's kind of funny how we got all the 100s and you rolled the 1s.

Well if we can't call for being jammed. We need to put our mind to use and see what shit we can Macgyver up.

>Look around and see what we can use to counter jamming or get out of here.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>43728629
Why don't we talk to our new friend?

Maybe he's a super genius like us!

Two heads are better than one

>>43728429
Talk to our friend a bit more. Ask his name, and what he is like.
>>
>>43728674
He was taken last round/turn. The sounds are coming from what ever he is being out thru.

Although the thought of us breaking into the room to ask questions and then leave would be funny.
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43728629
Vote
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>43728629
This
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>43728629
You look around..its just a blank empty room without so much as revealed nut, bolt, or place to shit. There ain't even a toilet and the only thing worth mentioning is the door...wait a second isn't that the button they used to open the door?

Getting closer you realized it was a comm and after you cracked it open...you saw the goodies that laid underneath. With some tinkering you soon managed to hack the door open and just as you were about to slink out...there stood two guards who pointed their guns at you.

"Not bad." One of them spoke.

Looking down the hallway you can see another armored figure nonchalantly dragging behind...what would appear the other prisoner. Though now he somehow looks even worse for wear. Despite being scrubbed clean so hard his flesh turned red and his clothing was changed. It still didn't manage to 'quite' coverup what happened to him.

"Oh guess you got the message then," spoke the soldier dragging the other prisoner.

"Nope. He just hacked the door open."

"Oh not bad."

"I know right."

The third soldier who was quiet the entire time meanwhile grabs you and finally speaks. "Time to take em both to her. Poor bastards," the guard softly speaks near the end.

So you were escorted while the other prisoner was dragged to your destination. Eventually the hallway opened up and there were a LOT of soldiers all waiting in neat formation. As you were taken before them and thrown before a seat.

That was when you heard a voice speak on the thrown while a foot was firmly clamped on the back of your head forcing you to keep your head down and bowed before it.

"...You sure this is the guy?"

"Affirmative."

"...I don't like him."

You could practically hear all the soldiers taken up their arms, weapons being loaded, and powers being charged up. In fact you really did hear that.

"So how did the walk go?"

"Very Good...thanks for uh...lettings us enjoy ourselves. We figured on the way back we might as well take a look at him eh?"
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>43729043
"Very good...very good indeed. I just don't know what she sees in him...well at least he IS cute." Next thing you knew you noticed a pair of slender legs in high heels appearing before your admittedly limited field of vision.

"Let him up."

Ah finally you were able to stand up...and standing before you carefully examining you was a very tall, slender, yet fit woman with blond hair and piercing grey eyes.

"Hm...really isn't too bad, but why him? I could easily have arranged her to get some other cutie."

"...Ah remember what happened LAST time you tried that? She swore off whatever men you would bring up ever since."

"Well how was I suppose to know he was too young for her and the authorities would get in on it!"

"She still has the record as being a pedophile in that quad."

"Well at least it was in Republic space," she shrugs. Finally she looks over at the other prisoner and some silence...

"What the hell happened to him?"

"He got rather...frisky."

"And I missed it?"

"Probably worried about what we would do to his new found friend given what we over heard," mentions one of the guards.

"Oh...so THATS what I gotta do," exclaims their leader in sudden enlightenment. You could practically hear him whimper and you yourself shuddered. "Well good to know...and since he is still here I am gonna have some FUN!"

"...why did you kidnap me?"

"Oh because you managed to seduce my girl!"

Seduce? When the HELL did you seduce that?

"Before you I could of sworn she was a lesbian who enjoyed a boyish aesthetic. Probably why she banged so many tomboys now that I think of it...but now you RUINED it you bastard!"

"...ah boss she already banged a guy before that. It was just in terms of quality-

"SHUT UP! I don't believe gay sex gods count plus it could of been a ornery sex goddess," pouted their leader.

...what the fuck have I gotten myself into?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>43729209
"Not to mention you never heard of a lesbian who would test out a dick just to make sure they weren't into that sorta thing?"

You could hear the soldiers around you nod their heads in agreement.

"Good...now that i think of it you guys DID check to see he had an actual dick right?"

Stone cold silence.

"Really? You didn't even check?"

"Well considering the marriage and the closeness of her...we assumed it would follow the right of-"

"Fine fine i get it. I used it myself too...but you ARE aware its different right? Otherwise we wouldn't have bother with husbands and fiances then where is the fun in that?"

"Ah boss now that I we searched him we found this..." brings up a guard revealing a wand.

"...that is a magical girl wand YOU IDIOTS KIDNAPPED THE GUY! If you had made sure to check to see if he er she junk down there this never would of happened...goddamn it."

Ho-holy shit did that just save you. Suddenly you felt a armored hand groping your crotch...that then took pause in confusion. Finally it withdrew and a very confused guard spoke up.

"...She has a package down there."

"...wait what? How does a male have a magical girls wand then?"

"...Crossdressing?"

Oh goddamn it. You just knew they were all looking at you.

"Hm...I am beginning to understand why she liked you so."

"Love not liked," mentions a soldier who was then shot in a blink of eye, hitting the floor and not so much as twitching. Their boss meanwhile had already holstered her freshly shot pistol...son of a bitch she even managed to hit the weak point in the armor with that single quick draw. No wonder the soldier dropped dead what that single hit.

"Well guess we should consider a test run...gotta be something about you to make her monogamous like that."

"Ahem," interrupted your fellow prison. "As I recall isn't the wedding rather soon...if you did that how do think she would feel when her boy toy isn't in working condition especially on her wedding night?"

...thank you buddy.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>43729403
This actually silenced their boss who had a thoughtful expression on her face as she approached him then pulling him up as she pat him on the head. "You DO have a point...after the marriage then. Surprised you would bring it up as now...considering what awaits you now."

"Not like its any different from the usual."

"Yes but it would spare you some pain and misery."

"Did you not use that special right?"

"Hm...that i did that I did indeed," agrees their boss. "I however trust and rely upon my people." She then carefully sat back down on her with her hand on her belly as she muttered something about her stomach bothering her lately. She than pointed a gun at you and brought up an image of your fiance. "Now I do believe this goes without saying but if you know do anything to harm her then naturally there will be some consquences you understand? I will make you suffer most painfully if you so much as give her a sin-

That was when she interrupted by your fellow thoughtful looking prisoner and caused a flash of rage to appear on her face.

"Isn't that my sister?"

Suddenly her look of rage suddenly evaporated to shock...and then slowly a look of horror finally by resignation.

The silence was completely stunning...if you had thought those soldiers were silent before...not it was the complete silence of death. That was suddenly interrupted as the soldiers in mass started shuddering so hard their armor rattled as one, soon they grabbed their sidearms, and raise them to their heads preparing to commit mass suicide. You were confused until you heard the mutterings of the guards near you.

"...that person we were searching for turned out to be the same person we picked up to...and she used...oh we are SO fucked." Soon those guards also released the both of you as they too were shuddering so hard as they brought up their sidearms to their heads.

So you took a closer look at their boss as you thought hard...trying to figure it out.
>>
File: 1409039477583.jpg (26 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1409039477583.jpg
26 KB, 500x279
>>43729644
O... fuck.

I'm going to grab a snack for this.
>>
>>43729644
oh shit
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>43729644
Ability activated.

Revealed ALL.

...rights rights....there is only one that you can think of that may have ended it like this. From the sounds of it they were searching for their brother, but didn't find him. However one of their crews found a guy they offered up to keep their boss off their back. The guy they offered turn out to be the person they were searching for all along. However they didn't realize it...and when they offered him. Unexpectedly she used THAT right. The right that while granting monopoly also forfeits rights to all others...unlike the rest of them however she did to show her trust in her forces. This mutual offering greatly strengthened their relationship...but then you appeared which revealed the secret.

Now it turns out she has accidentally laid claim to the person she was trying to find for another...the brother of her dear friend. That isn't the only problem.

As you took a closer look at their boss...

She is pregnant.

So you spoke interrupting the silence.

"Your pregnant aren't you?"

"What no of course not i am on-wait..." suddenly yet another realization dawned on her expression. Finally she put her face into her hands. Yup. You thought so. They provide regs on that sorta thing assuming you aren't gay that is. However if your registered as gay...you'll be taken off them.

"It wasn't suppose to turn out like this...I wanted but...not like this.

The soldiers meanwhile have realized their catastrophic mistake. Knowing what awaited them they would rather commit mass
suicide. If you had to guess the offering they made was meant to cool her off...it worked. She also made a gesture in turn.

Now however its all backfiring.

Its all gonna be tumbling down...and they don't want to be hear for the aftermath. Instead they would even consider choosing death over it.

Just as you heard the pressing and clicking of the triggers she spoke.

"Put down your guns...this is all my fault."
>>
>>43729864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_9rZeg3LtY
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>43729864
hm? How is this all her fault? Isn't this mostly their mistake?

"As your Commander...just as I am at fault my own mistakes. I must also take the consequences of those under me whether good or bad. Now it is time for me to take...responsibility." You could hear her sigh as she leaned back and was about to give an order. When she was interrupted yet again by the soldiers.

"This isn't your fault boss. This is ours let us take the fall for this instead of you. All you did was be a good and thoughtful commander...which we took advantage of and it later backfired. This is on us," spoke up one soldier. The others however also nodded in agreement.

"You ARE aware of the principles of Command no? While yes you ARE also at fault...I am also in addition to my own mistakes. I will be taking responbility and will take the fall for this. Now turn this ship around and get out of my sight."

This silenced the soldiers as they stood around looking depressed...however they did not leave.

Eventually she looked up and instead of angrily asking or ordering them to leave. Right when she is about to talk the soldiers spoke up.

"We will stand with our Commander until the end."

"Hahh...when did I ever earn such foolish soldiers?"

"We are foolishly loyal to our boss. Where you lead we follow. Whether it be to the gates of hell or heaven, snapping victory from of the jaws of defeat, or taking the fall too. We will follow and not leave."

...wow what a bunch of loyal...loyal. Shit you can't help but sniffle at it.

What do?
>Wait until arrival
>Try to sneak away
>Talk with someone
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>43730104
>>Talk with someone
So new friend of mine the name is Petyr. What is your name?

Also, you really know that lady in the image? (Want to be sure if we can believe him on being her bother.)
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>43730104
Guess the big info dump scared everyone off...
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>43730306
Vote.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>43730306
Yeah, this makes the most sense.
>>43730753
I just forgot to set my page to auto-update. . .
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43730306
Rolling
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>43730753
Pity I thought it was pretty good.

>>43730306
"Raz is what i go by. Yeah I do took me little while to figure it was really her. Hadn't seen her in years and well she changed a lot. See got a pic of us together while we were kids.

Sure enough...that really is her. You have seen a few of her younger pics after all.

What do?
>wait until arrival
>Try to sneak away
>Talk with someone
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
>>43731086
It's really good. Just hard to post on a phone right now.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>43731086
>Pity I thought it was pretty good.
What was my replies of O fuck and shotgun wedding not good enuf for ya?

>>43731086
>Talk with someone
May need to give the commander some time, but I feel we should at least try to talk with her. After all this work she put in to get us and all.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43731170
Rolling
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>43731170
We need more information!
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>43731170
"...its simple really you do anything say like breaking her heart then i kill you. I would go about it more...inventively to get the point across better but frankly I am just not in the mood."

"Oh I fucked up badly this time...ah I wont ever be able to live down this embarssment and shame..."

Yeah you could agree. Its so bad that you getting caught crossdressing isn't nearly so bad as this. I mean the sheer level of overwhelming embarassment...its really something you can't even imagine also her look of both cherry red embarrassment and somehow being pale as a sheet shame you never knew they could interact or even appear like that on a single face...

What do?
>>
>>43731429
Hmm, so can we just like ask to go home? Clearly all of this was a huge misunderstanding.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>43731557
Your being taken back.

She meanwhile is gonna have a very...interesting conversation with your fiance of the lengths of 'I accidently found your brother for awhile as it turns out without realizing it was him, things happened and got impregnated by your brother'.

Its gonna be a very interesting conversation that I honestly don't know how I am gonna write it out of its brought up...
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>43731597
Well. . .shit.

What happened to our friend? The one we got mistaken for.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43731615
He is still around...kind of awkward once he realized you were engaged to his sister.

And you weren't mistaken for him. She explicitly wanted to see you as to check you out. Right now she sorta got distracted...
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43731745
Lucy?
>>
>>43731766
I think they mean the commander. She is the one we, as Abi, trained under right? (Lillian or something like that was her name?)
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>43731766
...Abigail.

Major copy-pasta typo.

>>43731651
>Ask our friend how we can survive Abigail since he's her sister
>Bond with him some more, talk about the stuff that will happen to us
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>43731806
Yeah, confused me for a moment anon.

Vote
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>43731429
Tell her we will help where we can. Seeing that we are all probably going to be family, soon.

Then I guess go chat with our brother in law and wait this trip out.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>43731797
Lillian is her name and Abigail looks up to her like a big sister. Lillian always looked out for Abigail in her own way since the very first day they met. Unexpectedly this happened...I will admit I planned this out but mostly because I couldn't resist the expression normally tightly controlled and cool Lillian would have. It was just too hard to resist...I have a bad habit of tormenting my characters for shits and giggles.

But yeah Abigail DID train under her and she to this day STILL can't fucking win in a fight against Lillian and does in fact get her ass handed to her on a silver platter instead. Its one of Abigail's biggest pet peeves and sore spots...
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>43731840
Rolling
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>43731840
This
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>43731840
She just nods her head and groans especially loud when a messenger arrives delivering some stuff to her.

You meanwhile get along surprisingly well with your future brother in law...come to think of it aren't you suppose to hate your in laws? Finally a stroke of good luck...

Eventually you do arrive to your destination returning you to the school.

What do?
>Tag along
>I'M FREE(and didn't get raped)
>Stay on the ship
>Switch!
>Other?
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>43732024
>I'M FREE(and didn't get raped)
>Other?
Watch the fun that will happen when Lillian has to explain to Abigail what she did!
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>43732062
>>Tag along
I assume that is what your other is. It's something I believe we should be there for. After all we are a master of words.
>>
>>43732106
>>43732062
>3rd 100
Well, this is going to be interesting. . .

>Tfw it actually backfires on Petyr and Abigail grabs lillian in a big damn HUG
>Demands that she make this a DOUBLE WEDDING, with Lillian marrying her brother and Abigail marrying petyr
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>43732106
...GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

>>43732062
So...anons how do you think Abigail will react to the news hm?
>>
>>43732144
Mix feelings. Then what they >>43732137 said about double wedding. She must take responsibility and live a happy life.
>>
>>43732144
>So...anons how do you think Abigail will react to the news hm?
Considering we rolled a crit 1 for Petyr?

Probably what >>43732137 said.

Abigail will be mad at first, Petyr and bro-in law looking smug, and then she turns around and SO happy about this that her brother is marrying her mentor and demand a double wedding!

...they might even demand it be a double honeymoon...

And then the world crashes around Petyr and Bro.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>43732106
argh this is killing me to figure out...the crit throws things off and I wasn't exactly sure what I was gonna write before even without it.
>>
>>43732684
You got this, no worries.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>43732106
You decide to tag along because if you know anything at its that you cannot...possibly miss this. If you do you'll never be able to forgive or forget about it. So when they disembarked you tagged along. You followed as they arrived a cafe...then you were grabbed the soldiers and moved a little ways away to give them some privacy. There sat Abigail...and approached an extremely nervous Lillian who was sweating. You noticed she brought along Abigail's brother but left you with the troops. You saw the conversation...which didn't take as long as you would of hoped and worst of all the soldiers had deployed dampeners to prevent anyone overhearing anything! The bastards.

Suddenly though your bro jumped up and started begging rather loudly along the lines of "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS PLEASE SAVE ME" however she only shook her in reply then told him "Your grown man now time for you take responsability," then she looked at Lillian and said "He's yours now so take good care of him." After that she got up after giving them both a hug leaving a very stunned Lillian and now apparently very screwed little brother behind. That was when Abigail approached your position and when she grabbed you she said words you never ever EVER wanted to hear.

"Now then lets make some babies too!"

"NOO have mercy. I am not enough to have kids and neither are we ready!"

"What the hell are you talking about your sexually mature of course we're ready for some babies!"

"NNNOOOO, I swear I'm infertile and will take blockers! Not to mention aren't you on blockers too?"

"Apparently that is already taken care of according to a certain slimy friend of mine. Something to do with your stupidly difficult to deal with semen, me being extremely horny, and something to do with opposite perfectly suited genitals as well as something about opposites attracting?"

So there you were begging right alongside your bro as you were both dragged off to wretched fates.

What do?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>43732137
Technically anon...Lillian is already pseudo married to him. Its just more according to her Clan tradition their the way about it and she did it differently. Basically the closest thing to marriage that exists in her clan. Considering her preference for women though she didn't mind using it especially with her trust in her forces.

>>43733036
Petyr however was too busy to notice the gesture Abigail made to the soldiers and their rattling of their armors. Also the soldier who was shot but also attended.

What did the gesture mean?

"you. owe. me. big. time."
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>43733211
You know why is it that i got all the ones and you got all the 100s?

Just not fair...well that is gonna have some interesting background effects.
>>
>>43733036
Hahahaha, poor poor Petyr
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43733036
>SWITCH!
Be Abigail

Let's see, we still plan on trying to make Petyr horny as hell but wait for the wedding night so that he can actually bring it to us this time.

Also we should probably date him a bit more to make him want us, and get used to his prospect of the future.
>Take Petyr out on another, and get him comfortable with the idea of us being a mother, talking about our plans for the future, and his role in them
>Study up those book of Sexy moves again
>Get Petyr drunk and relaxed, then dance for him and try to tease him, but leave him hanging
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43733416
Vote
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>43733416
Sounds like a plan
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>43733416
Going with this
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>43733416
After the...horniness wore off and discovering you wrecked several more apartments. You came down and decided it was time to go out again...as soon as he recovered.

You were admittedly tad rough with him this time around...well he can endure it. Now time for the talk about being parents, plans for the future, and what will his role in them be(hm anons)?

He doesn't believe in you being a mother and from what the plans indicate you owe a number of years in service to the Combine but after schooling you both plan to take apprenticeships.

After that you studied the book given to you proceeding by drinking and then used the dance...which WORKED just like your sister in law said it would! For once you managed to tease him enough that he was wanting and you left him hanging!

Maybe this next morning he'll be the one to initiate things...

What do?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>43733634
Abigail begins to ponder on how she or Petyr will be able to keep doing this and go cold turkey until the hooneymoon night, so they'll both be majorly pent up. . .

She swears to do it!

>SWITCH
A somewhat confused Petyr decides he may as well go about his day.

Ah yes, we figured out how to survive undead classes and study like the dead. All we have to do now is buy the materials, and then get everything together. Let's do that, and maybe do a test run by spending time with the undead ninja guy.
>>
>>43733718
...technically that's the third 1 right?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>43733634
I wounder if Ixel would be a good babysitter? If we are going to have babies and then go off to work for the military we will need someone to watch them.

Big sis would probably go nuts with brood baby hybrids running around. Then there's the goddess who could watch them.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>43733732
>>43733718
Just checked its numbah 4!

So it counts!

YIPPEE FINALLY IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME!

Now I know how anon who always rolled the first 1 in thread felt...
>>
>>43733926
heHEHE, it's alright I get my fun when I roll 100s on the weird/odd actions.

Now I'm waiting for you to roll all the 100s this time around.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>43733852
Depends on if you want a Broodmother for a babysitter? Beware that Ixel hosts a MAD modified Brood strain.

Which is partly why she is so reasonable and nice...actually more like most the reason to.

>>43733718
Petyr a very confused one decides to go make a test run with the undead ninja guy. Exactly how the dead turned into the brood given how contrasting they are compared to one another and Petyr failed to realize mad him realize...that he was more then just a little confused.

In fact more along the lines of unhinged.

Also he has NO idea how he got here...its like one bad trip but the trip is reality and real life was actually an illusion.

You are Petyr.

You are lost.

Somehow you ended up in a brood base. Your zombie ninja friend was actually a Brood beast which has burrowed and is spawning some strange things.

...you have no idea how long your confusion or unhinged period lasted. You don't know how you got here or how to return.

Units under your control.

Petyr.
1 Unidentified Brood Beast.

Infrastructure
Brood Nest(under construction)

What do?
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>43734015
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Goddamn it...

Da fuck is with all these crits this thread and why is always me with the 1s(except the single exception time that proves the rule)?

------
WARNING

You are under attack!

"What the hell? How the fuck did the Brood make the breech?"

"Fuck that kill em all!"

"Lets burn it before it infests properly we got lucky and caught it early!"
>>
>>43734015
>Rolled 1
IT

KEEPS

HAPPENING
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>43734015
Ixel I know you are the godmother of the kids, but can you stop playing with their DNA when we are not here.

(Hehe, looks like a no on the 100's.)

>>43734015
Well we have the infection power and are a master word smith. Let us see if we can take some people over.
>>
>>43734063
>>43734015
"Uh, friend ninja guy, what is going on?

And how are you a Brood and undead at the same time?

IXEL WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>43734098
Also let's learn about what the hell is going on here. Vote
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>43734098
infestation* not infection, but I guess it would be infection on a person.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>43734098
That is impossible anon. Its like asking a mother to not be a mother once she has had kids. Doable if she never did but if has some...

Your attempts at infesting the enemy have failed as they are equipped in biohazard gear that prevents easy infection.

What do?

>>43734176
There was never a ninja undead anon you were tripping...

They aren't somehow you got the two confused.

Unable to contact Ixel.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>43734195
>>43734098
Rolling
>>
>>43734314
You mean Frank and/or Bob were never real?
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>43734333
They are somehow you got them confused with a brood beast and your 'training' was actually a taking a trip that landed you here.

You have no idea what actually happened.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>43734314
Well shit...

Is buddy with us by chance? We are not the best in combat with our something to work with. If we can damage the suits we could attempt something.

... dam untrained psi and magic skills will not help much here.

Otherwise we need to see if we can hack the systems of the place we are at and take things over. (Here's hoping our skills are ready for hostile takeovers.)
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>43734015
Try to Identify the Brood Beast and what it is doing
Attempt to help get as much of the Nest as functional as possible as we can.
>>
File: 1391296506073.jpg (382 KB, 700x1577) Image search: [Google]
1391296506073.jpg
382 KB, 700x1577
>>43734378
I thought the beast was us. We are not like a normal brood after all.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43734377
Buddy...you have no idea actually where Buddy ended up.

You think you left him behind due to his lacking stealth abilities.

>>43734395
Its not. Whatever it is you got it confused with a Frank the zombie ninja.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>43734378
Rolling
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>43734408
O, okay then ... >>43734378 back this plan. Maybe we can take those guys out or over with its' help.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>43734378
BROOD SCIENCE!
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>43734378
You are aware your under attack right?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>43734460
Hm, talk action then to see if it can help us fight.

We need weapons and it's all we got at the moment. Granted with our stealth skills maybe we can do something as they slowly clear out the place.
>>
>>43734460
Well, I was thinking if we knew more about the beast under our control, we would have better idea how to use it.

And that we could try and get whatever of the Brood nest working bfeore they get here.

If they are actually, literaly attacking us right now that we can see them it's a little late for that I guess.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>43734477
Do this then.

PREPARE TO FIGHT!
>>
>>43734460
What do we have on our person right now?
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>43734604
The clothes on your back, a medical kit, your raygun, and toolkit.

>>43734492
They really are attacking.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>43734477
>>43734593
Get whatever info and weapons we can ready to fight.
>>
>>43734616
Can you describe our surrondings a bit more?

Like, are we in an open space or underground?

Where are they coming from and what is attacking us?
>>
>>43734633
Asking this too.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>43734633
Your in a forest in a clearing where the nest is forming after the brood beast burrowed.

They are coming in one direction from the forest into the clearing. They are firing upon you and the nest.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>43734616
Heh our raygun, it's the one made with the wand, right? That means we got school girl armor and a love/shrink ray. Make them small and kick them around!
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>43734664
Set our Shrink Ray to grow and point it at the ground. Try and erect some earthen barricades and barriers to protect us from enemy fire.

Then point it at some nearby tree's, and get them to fall on them!
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>43734683
I wonder if we can get the enemy to love the brood and lay down their weapons. What do you say to trying with the ray of love on them?
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>43734477
talk about what and what do you mean by 'it'?
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43734791
What our only unknown brood unit can do.

Need to know what they can do if we are to use them. So kinda need to ask.
>>
>>43734791
The Brood Beast.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>43734477
Contacting brood beast.

Brood beast's functions. Infest. Stealth. Ambush. Scout. Ambush.

Current objective.

Establish Nest.

What do?
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>43734853
Double ambush! We shall make the enemy smaller and you my new friend shall remove them from the fight to be infested.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.