[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your character rests at the edge of the sunset. A stranger approaches,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23
Your character rests at the edge of the sunset.

A stranger approaches, pausing left and behind of them.

They say nothing, but they have made their intentions clear.

You must speak your COOLEST line.
>>
''And so this is how it ends, the same place where it began. Poetic, don't you think?''
>>
"Yo. Guess this is it, huh?"
>>
>>43684578

"Knew you'd find me eventually. No time to get cold feet now. Do it.
>>
"It's been 500 years and everything is exactly how I remember it...but that's why you woke me, right?"
>>
... So I guess this is goodbye.
>>
"Chill out B)"
>>
>>43684578
Look at the rabbits George.
>>
File: fry6.jpg (49 KB, 567x395) Image search: [Google]
fry6.jpg
49 KB, 567x395
"I grew up down there, you know. Looks pretty, doesn't it? A pretty little lie from which nobody ever escapes... don't ever trust anyone who has all the answers and a perfect world to sell."

>The last character I played had a backstory where they had literally started the game out after having just escaped from the fantasy version of a religious cult-community.
>>
"So, why don't you just say something? It's not like you'll be saying things for much longer."
>>
"So.....did you bring bring protection?"
>or
"That'll be fifty dollars please"
>or
"Now I'm not saying you have to, but you should probably be on top..."
>>
>say nothing but loosen sword in sheath, almost imperceptibly shifting my centre of gravity lower

As long as the scenario is anime-like, lets go with the most anime response.
>>
>>43684578
"Kept you waiting, huh?"
>>
"ayy lmao"
>>
WUTS GUUUUUUUD NNIEEEGGUHH
>>
File: 5 Centimeters Per Second .jpg (62 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
5 Centimeters Per Second .jpg
62 KB, 1024x576
>>43684578

"Poetic, is it not? I dedicated my life learning everything there is to know about this world. From its plants and animals, its sciences and philosophies, to its magicks and mysteries. A lifetime dedicated in the hopes that I would find the solution to leaving this world in a better state, then when I first witnessed it.

I thought that I may never find that solution; and yet here it is standing before me. Quod a vita."
>>
>>43684578
"The time has come and so have i."
>>
"You swing, i parry, i counter, you dodge, rinse and repeat until i hit. That's how it will go down"
>>
"Got anything to eat?"
>>
>>43684578
"y-you too"
>>
Rolled 89 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>43684578
Let me roll a Style check first.
>>
Rolled 78 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>43689646
What. That was supposed to be -30
>>
Rolled 22 - 30 (1d100 - 30)

>>43689665
>he can't dice with subtrahends
>>
Have a seat. It took me a lifetime to learn there's room for more than one here. It seems a shame to be alone in that revelation's wake.
>>
File: le hoppy merchant.jpg (29 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
le hoppy merchant.jpg
29 KB, 960x540
>>43684578
"Viewing the sunset is 30 shekels, goyim."
>>
>>43684578
I rip off Sleepy Skeleton's speech from Undertale.
>>
How long have I been running? Five, maybe seven years? It's seemed like forever since I got to sit down and rest. As soon as I do you catch up to me. So are you ready to end our game of cat and mouse or what?
>>
What's up, Doc?
>>
YOU KNOW ME THE FIGHTAN FREAK KNUCKLES AND WE'RE AT PUMPKIN HILL

YOU READY
>>
File: Tommy_Lee.png (243 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_Lee.png
243 KB, 500x325
Fuck off.
>>
>>43684578
"So... It has come to this"
>>
File: best combo.png (678 KB, 1360x623) Image search: [Google]
best combo.png
678 KB, 1360x623
>>43684578
>>43691056
"You can call me Knuckles, and unlike Sonic, I don't chuckle!"
>>
"Fortune may favor the bold, but probability favors the cowardly."
>Teleport away
>>
>>43684578
"Do what you must, but know that not even death can stop my crusade."
>>
"Guess I should have seen this coming. I've spent my whole life racking up an enormous debt, a spell to save a friend here, kill a foe there. Wasn't ever my power, really.

But maybe I can borrow just a little more. One last time. Draw your blade."
>>
"Ah. Ya's a better sort of soul than I"
>Raise arm
"but I'm a better cheat"
>explosives go off
>>
>>43684578
On an evening like this, kids like you... SHOULD BURN IN HELL!
>>
File: bad time.jpg (22 KB, 285x293) Image search: [Google]
bad time.jpg
22 KB, 285x293
>>43691434
Already posted. >>43689806
>>
>>43684578
Dude this sunset is fucking radical.
>>
File: 14292049923952.jpg (106 KB, 600x1061) Image search: [Google]
14292049923952.jpg
106 KB, 600x1061
"So, you won at the end. I have no more tricks to play, no more cards to pull out of my sleeve. One last thing. Have you ever wonder - what if the reality around you in this very moment is just a very sophisticated illusion?"
>>
The wind... is troubled today.
>>
"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living."
>>
File: carlos.png (167 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
167 KB, 400x225
>>43684578
>COOLEST line
>last character was a pun-loving spellcaster
You must think you're one COOL customer, friend. But you'll only get a FROSTY reception from me!
>>
>>43684578
From the moment I fought for the laughter of those I should have, for all reality's sake, called equals I knew you were watching over me with a plan, one that would span the rest of mankind's existence and beyond.
They're all gone, no one to change anything anymore, but nothing to lose either, the sands of time haven't stopped flowing, rather the hourglass has shattered and all returns to dust.
I knew what I was getting into to begin with, at least when you truly adopted me, but I'd never though I'd see the end of your magnificent plan, I'd never thought I'd hear the end of their laughter and all laughter, especially with you at my back, father.

And even if it's not you, I'd prefer blessed ignorance anyway,
>>
>>43684578
You ever danced in the pale of the moonlight?
>>
"Watch out. I farted and it smells real bad."
>>
>>43684578
You know many think I am invincible, and I am so it really funny that you would try and kill me. Attack me as much as you wish but even if I wasn't wearing my armor you still wouldn't be able to harm me for my flesh is indestructible. But I am a busy person so you might as well leave before you waste more of my time. If you continue to waste my time, you will incur my wrath and you will die, for none are beyond my wrath not even gods.
>>
>>43684578
>Grigori fell before oak tree as blood dripped off the plate armor and his broken sword falling before him
>The stranger Stood by and watched him as he struggled to inch closer and closer to the oak tree until he pulled himself up to his feet again
"It was...A hell of a ride huh but I guess this is the end"
>Grigori leaned on the tree, His blood staining the roots of the trees
>The stranger remained silent as he moved towards Grigori a sword on hand which he promptly placed on Grigori's hand
>Grigori nodded then smiled as the Stranger unsheathe another sword from his cloak and stood ten paces from Grigori
"Well, I Guess we can Clash once more before we part."
>Underneath an oak tree a Paladin Clad in holy Plate Raised his sword once more before joining his companions on a grand adventure as the Light of the sun faded.
>>
Did they send you to wake me up?
>>
File: protein bars.gif (917 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
protein bars.gif
917 KB, 500x216
>>43684578
>"Aw, come on. Really? I just got here. No rest these days, I tell you what."
>>
"It is the end. But the moment has been prepared for."
>>
"Remember that tree we used to play around as children? I went down to the village on a whim and saw two yougins sleeping underneath it."

"I Think it was then I realized that I should stop seeing time as some great adversary because I purposely blinded myself to all the good that exists."

"Seeing those two children there, sleeping there and seeing their parents come and carry them home reminded me so much of me and you."

"In anycase, I'm ready to go, I won't resist. I'm to tired to resist anymore..."
>>
"Looks like I've got nowhere to hide anymore. Listen. I know you're going to ask me about my 'ideals.' That if I can't 'embody' them properly, that you'll make me represent yours instead. But, uh. That's not a thing that's gonna happen. Mostly because the moment you strike anything, body, mind, or soul, it'll kill me."

>beat

"Yeah, that's right. I'm not exactly made of sterner stuff, ya know. You /should/ know, with how long you've been watching me. No ideals, no goals, no dreams - not even the guts to end it all before you got here. That's me. And still you think there's some point to this encounter - some significance to my being here. Well, there isn't. There never was. So, really, this will have to end with my lifeless body on the ground - there's not enough of a soul here for you to save, and I know you won't just let me leave."

>another beat

"Meh, I've gone on long enough. Ya mind getting this over with? Got a whole lot of cessation of existence to get down to."
>>
>>43684578
"My country lay within a vast desert."
>>
>>43684578
"Everything fades, save the truth.
Now, face me, and insert yourself into legend!"
>>
>>43684578
>They say nothing, but they have made their intentions clear.
OP, the only proper was to respond is with equal silence. How was this ever in question?
>>
We've come so far, haven't we?

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.
>>
"The thing about sunsets, is that the sun will always rise again. Likewise, killing me will only so long... the cold night is not without the welcoming weather of morning. My lost brother's revenge of our fathers murder allowed him to claim the throne and bring the kingdom back in its rightful place, away from the evil necromancer which was my late fathers assistant. My mother was a dragon, but you would know that wouldn't you? You cyborgs can't even appreciate the light of day"
>>
>>43684578
"You stopped me. You stopped me at every turn... just as I had intended. You have arrived here, ready to tell me to stand down... but I will never stand down. If you let me live now, you are merely allowing the path to curve and come full circle. Your weakness will give me the freedom to raise another army, and I will march it once again to the gates of the capitol."

He turns to look at the stranger.

"Or you end this, Hero."
>>
>>43696127
Did you have to fall to lose it all?
>>
>>43684578
"Y'know, it started out as one, big practical joke. A kid from nowhere, with no training, convincing the caravan that I was a lost prince of a destroyed kingdom. From there, it was a series of lies. 'Sure, I can do magic.' 'I'm your guy for leading an army.' 'Bah, I've killed gods before, what's one more?' People don't know just how narrow those scrapes were. I should be dead a hundred times over. And now, I guess it's only appropriate that you be the one that does it. The only one who actually knows."

"Let's make it quick, I have people waiting on me."
>>
>>43696295
One thing, I don't know why.
It doesn't matter how hard you try.
>>
>Didn't your MOTHER teach you some goddamn MANNERS
>>
File: hidenori.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
hidenori.jpg
60 KB, 1024x576
>>43693395
>>
File: 4Zd0KkY.png (23 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
4Zd0KkY.png
23 KB, 178x172
heya.

you look frustrated about something.
guess i'm pretty good at my job, huh?
>>
>>43696250
>>43696342
10/10 would Final Boss.
>>
>>43684578
"You stole everything from me, you know.
My world. My future. My hope. Even my daughter.
So now I'm taking everything from you.
Your world. Your future. Your hope. And...
Forget it.
Neither of us is standing down over this.
But now this world- everything- rides on the edge of oblivion.
Are you going to stop me from finishing the job?"
>>
>>43696391
I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>43684578
"It was supposed to be pistols at dawn, Francois. I've been here all day, but it was a short time to wait to satisfy honor after all these years."
>>
We had great summers here, didn't we? That tree, over there? When you joined the army, I fucked your sister under that tree.
>>
>>43696861
I don't think that, after "they say nothing, but they have made their intentions clear", one of them will recite a speech. They're the silent types, one line is enough for a day.
>>
>>43697043
The guy behind me may be the silent type, but I made myself from talking. Of COURSE I'm gonna talk.
>>
>>43697043
Fair enough.
I just kinda wanted to write that.
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>43684578
I play my stomach bongo drum and sing the song of my people.
>>
>>43697134
>1
Accidentally slap yourself in the balls like a fat sperg.
>>
G'day mate.
>>
File: 1447558486493.jpg (1 MB, 2234x1498) Image search: [Google]
1447558486493.jpg
1 MB, 2234x1498
>>43684709
Fuck, man...
>>
>>43696755
Awww, you're a sweetie. Thank you!
>>
>>43684578
"You know something? This world is amazing. It's beautiful. And look at what we've all been doing in it. Destroying it. Polluting it. Killing ourselves and other creatures for no reason other than, 'We can.' For all of that, I hate humanity. No, hate isn't right... Despise.

"But for all of that, at the same time, I love humanity. After every hideous, disgusting action anybody has ever taken, we can still do amazing, beautiful things. Art, music, tools, devices, buildings, monuments. We can love and be loved. Families, friends, lovers, children.

"A long time ago, I realized all of this. And I saw where everything was going. Stagnation. So I did what nobody else would. I did the unspeakable because nobody else would. I committed some of the greatest atrocities in recorded history.

"And why? Because I despise all of you. And because I love you all more than anything. Because sometimes the best medicines are the bitterest. And sometimes what the body needs in order to recover is a healthy dose of poison.

"What I did, I committed without ego and without regret. What I did, I did knowing that now, decades after, everything would be on the right path. And it is."
>>
>>43684578
*makes rattling noises*
*viciously thrust hip*
*mime ripping out them out of their meat golem and taking over the meat*
*take rib out and hold it aloft*
*make skeleton noises*
>>
: Isn't it beautiful? It's almost tragic. When life ends, it gives off a final lingering aroma. Light is but a farewell gift from the darkness to those on their way to die. I've been waiting for a long time. Waiting for your birth, your growth, and the finality of today. One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. You're a soldier! Finish your mission! Show your loyalty! Face me.
>>
>>43697774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLCuD4sqfqs
>>
"Listen bud. You've come a long way. I can feel it in you. I'm going to warn you though. If you keep going the way you have been....."
"Y O U 'R E G O I N G T O H A V E A B A D T I M E."
>>
. . .
>>
>>43684578
>Is someone there?
>>
Take off your pants, boy.
>>
"Just remember what I always said... Any savage can kill. It takes a real man to show others mercy."
>>
That was more than thirty minutes.

But I'll pay you anyway, and here's a tip for being so polite and waiting quietly while I enjoyed the sunset
>>
>>43696755
Why, thank you. Feel free to use >>43696342 if you want.
>>
>>43698161
Red pls stay
>>
File: 1425718235530.jpg (24 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1425718235530.jpg
24 KB, 225x350
>>43684578

The wind... is crying.
>>
>>43684578
My blade is thirsty. Come, refresh it.
>>
>All these fags posting speeches

Lines, Anon. LINES.

Brevity is the soul of wit.
>>
>>43693395
Oh good someone else thought of it.
>>
[Loud screeching]
>>
File: tumblr_mei3ncZtzE1rdy3s5o1_500.png (205 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mei3ncZtzE1rdy3s5o1_500.png
205 KB, 500x653
>>43684578
CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK *train roaring noises*
>>
File: 1445971726291.jpg (319 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1445971726291.jpg
319 KB, 1024x1536
>>43684578
Do try to make this interesting for me.
>>
>>43684578
You know, immortality kinda takes away from these kinda moments. I mean, this is nice and all, but I'm gonna be seeing these things for the rest of eternity.
>>
File: Thief 2.jpg (28 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
Thief 2.jpg
28 KB, 533x400
"Don't wait up. I'll be working late."
>>
>>43684578
"BEWARE, I LIVE! RAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
>>
>>43699939
Heh, I get it.
>>
I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.
>>
"I've been haunted for a long time by whether what you're about to do is the right thing. I made mistakes, and broke everything in singleminded pursuit of my goal: to bring to justice someone who made mistakes and broke everything in singleminded pursuit of theirs.

If you do this, you'll be trapped in the same cycle. And unlike me, there is absolutely no chance that you'll die before the next fool comes to ruin everything with the terrible vengeance they hold for you. A vast chain of fools will destroy everything good on this planet.

I have a duty to try and prevent the world you will create by killing me."
>>
It can never be like it was. That time is gone and we are different people now, you and I.

We can never get back what was lost.
>>
One liners not a fucking speech. One liner is like Spike's bang. If I was the dm I'd make the stranger punch the pc in the face ala Asura's Wrath
>>
File: animu boy incredulous ew_1.png (407 KB, 707x404) Image search: [Google]
animu boy incredulous ew_1.png
407 KB, 707x404
>>43700281
>>43697774
>>43697459
>>43696861
>>43696342
>>43696250
>>43696243
>>43695781
>>43695574
>>43694238
>>43693617
>>43687977

>That feel when your player uses the Talking is a Free Action rule to slather a scene in words, killing the atmosphere
>>
File: Gemaelde_Herrmannsschlacht.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Gemaelde_Herrmannsschlacht.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
"I can tell you brought the short sword. I guess even they knew I wouldn't fight back. Like I told myself the whole way here: It's better this way........"
>>
Regrets would mean claiming that what I've done was wrong.

I regret nothing, for I have nothing to regret.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 367x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 367x400
>>
*spit* "Now lets do this before the sun's down. I want your gods watching."
>>
>>43684578
Well, I'd point to the moon slowly rising in the west and say.

"You see that? The moon. I've spent my entire life trying to know what's up there, and I'll be fucked if you're the one who stops me now."
>>
"Human...
Don't you know how to greet a new pal?
Turn around and shake my hand."
>>
>>43700834
not sure if spiderman or krieg as spiderman
>>
"I'm not blocking your view, am I?"
>>
You told me once that all people had lives of equal value.

But if these teeming masses are all of the same value, how can you ascribe them any value at all.
>>
I suppose you can't blame me for trying.
>>
Time to di-Fuck shit! Sun's in my eyes!
>>
>>43700522
>Did he talk for more than six seconds?
>I shoot him again!

Or, alternatively; "Oh I'm sorry, did you want to kill him?"
Fable II Reaver is best Reaver
>>
"I'm sorry I failed you, Mom."
>>
>>43684578
"Oh for fuck's sake, not you again."
>>
>>43684578
"Hey. Guess this is end of the line for me."
>>
"I'm sorry I couldn't get pregnant."
>>
your COOLEST line.
>>
It's alright. Don't feel bad. You're doing what you have to do. I'd do the same thing in your position. You're doing the right thing.
>>
>>43701711
Whoops, I'll try again.

"You were better than any son I could've had."
>>
>>43684578
>*teleports behind him*
>>
>>43701720
Joke
Your head
>>
>>43701711
Ice to see you.

You look like you could chill out.

Why the cold shoulder?
>>
"I am sorry how things turned out. I want to let you know...that no matter where you are...or what path you choose, I will always believe in you."
>>
The truth is...
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 256x144
Welcome to the rice fields, motherfucker!
>>
"Our land"
>>
>>43701740
Well see you then, it was ICE of you to drop by!
>>
I don't care if you kill me. You'll see that I was right eventually.
>>
>>43701782
that you just got owned, nerd
>>
*raise a bottle of alcohol*
"You up for one last drink?"
>>
>>43684578
>"My mother always warned me this kind of thing would happen someday. But did I listen? Nooooo. Sorry, mom. Looks like I won't be joining you over there."
>>
>>43702542
geeeeeeeeeeet duuuuuuuunked ooooooooon!
>>
I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK
>>
"Y-you too."
>>
"I only wanted to save my wife, I never meant for things to end like this, so I ask you, give me the death of a champion!"
>>
>>43701584
>Mother is very powerful devil
>Seeing the failures in her son she decides to end his life in one final battle
>>
Damn you to Hell, Adventurer. I'll kill you, and then kill your family, and then ensure your memory is swept aside by the sands of time! You will die alone and unremembered...

>Why bother being a villain if you wont be evil to the end?
>>
"Yaranaika?"
>>
Just one of you? I'm starting to suspect you guys aren't as serious about this as you claim to be.
>>
>>43684578
"You refuse my mercy? Then die."
>>
Didn't think it was me, did you? Heh. I'm full of surprises.
>>
"There's room for two under this blanket, you know. Wanna snuggle?"
Especially if it's my nemesis.
>>
"Know who I am?"
"..."
"...No?"
"You killed my wife, you bastard. It's payback time."
>>
>>43684578
It's all over already, isn't it? We won. Well, they won, really. I lost. Go ahead. I've got nothing more to lose.

...You understand I can't make it that easy, right? It's how they built me.

I'm sorry.
>>
The sunset looks like melted gold tonight. If this is the last thing I see, I have no regrets.
>>
"You are late."
>>
"I knew you in another life. We were friends. But that's meaningless now."
>>
Time, Mr. Freeman? Is it really that... time again?
>>
File: 1281034242176.jpg (23 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
1281034242176.jpg
23 KB, 329x281
>>43704305
>The sunset looks like melted gold tonight.
>>
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
>>
>>43694238
This Mongolian ox milk forum is 18+, Anon.
>>
When the chimes end, pick up your gun. Go ahead and shoot me, colonel.

Just try.
>>
"Ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang"
>>
>"incoherent gibbering"
Goddamn San loss.
>>
>>43684578
"Did I kill your wife? Starve your daughter with my taxes? Wage war on your homeland? Burn your farm's crops? Set loose a demon to ruin your tiny patch of creation?
I do not remember the crime I committed to bring you here, and I do not care. Either you are the luckiest assassin in a thousand score of them, or you will spend the remaining few minutes of your life understanding that there is no justice in this world.
Proceed to the part where you kill me, peasant. I'm done pissing in the stream now."
>>
>>43684578
“Have you ever been so far as have decidedever to want to do more look like?”

Then I shoot him.
>>
>>43696979
Nothing like a surprise mood-killer twist. You're good.
>>
>>43684578
"You're not tagging me now"
>>
I sit on the trunk of a fallen tree and watch the sun set until it is nothing more than a line of burning gold on the horizon. My hands, lined with age and a lifetime of conflict, rest on the hilt of my jian. Four decades of constant use have worn the intricate designs on the bronze pommel smooth and worked the clasp of my fingers deep into the leather grip.

"You're uncommonly polite for an assassin." I stand, taking a moment to allow my bones to be stiff with age, for once stopping my chi from supporting me with the vigor of a man thirty years my junior. Still, I do not face my would-be killer. That he hasn't struck yet tells of either foolishness or extreme confidence, so I take the chance to talk a little more. "It makes sense that it ends in this place. Long ago, I thought this little valley was the whole world. China was so much bigger than I could imagine. That town in the fork there... That was the biggest thing I'd ever seen." It's burning now, ugly black smoke rising from houses and mansions alike. Lives, lifetimes, history, tears and joys all consumed by fire that turns all behind its walls into a caldera of infernal heat. "Then I walked the road, I took a sword in one hand, a scroll in the other and I realised it was not the world that was small, but my own mind. Now I have traveled, I have learned and I have fought across all of China and this little valley, this place where innocence was born and died... I barely even notice it, if not for what I remember... Plums and beans in the fields; drinking under the plum trees in bloom; making love behind closed doors with the magistrate's daughter and cousin..." The fields were trampled into muck now; the picturesque plum trees turned into kindling; the magistrate had fled with his daughter and his pretty cousin was dead from the poison she drank rather than be defiled by the oncoming enemy.
>>
>>43706491
"I've spent my whole life blunting your advance, turning aside your efforts and thwarting every plan your lord could create. If you can kill me now, what have you honestly won? Forty years of delays, deaths, losses and failures can't be undone by the death of one old man. Ah, but pride... Pride can be restored, can't it? Pride can be healed by the spilling of one more man's blood." I take the sheath of my sword in one hand and hold it before me. Chi re-enforces my muscles and bones and I feel the life of China - the life of Yin and Yang; of the four seasons and the five elements, flowing through me like lightning in my blood. "The pride of your lord... Against the pride of all I have ever held dear and sought to protect. The pride of a man arrogant enough to challenge heaven, against a million farmers, traders, craftsmen, soldiers, policemen, nobles, concubines, thieves, bandits and bureaucrats... And one old man too wise to call himself a sage."

The straight, razor-sharp blade flashes in the last of the sun and the fire below us in the valley. I straighten my back and turn, eyes cold as the night sky in winter. "This is a good place to end my fight, but not while I'm still needed and NEVER with so many at my back."
>>
>>43684578
SOMEBODY
ONCE TOLD ME
>>
Fuck, I left the toaster on.
>>
File: yuu.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
yuu.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>43684578
"Nighty night, Icarus"
>>
Enough talk. Have at you!
>>
"I'm very sorry. You assassins never give your name, so I've been trying to remember you all by giving you a number. But I've lost count. If you fight and die here, I'm afraid I won't remember you. But you're welcome to try and kill me anyway. The others all did."
>>
>>43705006
Class.
>>
I could not hear you
>>
I'm not sure why I should say anything instead of just teleporting out, unless I burned all my spell slots. In that case my last words will be "Shit, I burned all my spell slots."
>>
>>43684578
"Strike, then. The pieces are all set to fall, and you will live to know your folly in toppling the first."
>>
>>43697990
>>43696663
>>43692158
>>43691434
>>43689806
> Picking the wrong brother

> A stranger approaches, pausing left and behind of them.
>They say nothing, but they have made their intentions clear.
I SNAGGED AN OFFICIAL DATING RULEBOOK FROM THE LIBRARY! LET'S GET THIS DATE STARTED!!!
>>
>>43684578
"So you want to erase your mistake? I searched for ages trying to find you, father."
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.