[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say the Imperium will be destroyed if you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: SoB.jpg (429 KB, 1024x1449) Image search: [Google]
SoB.jpg
429 KB, 1024x1449
Let's say the Imperium will be destroyed if you can't get a date with a Sister of Battle. What's the surest way to a bolter bitch's heart?
>>
>>43645935
Calling her a bitch probably ain't the best way to start.
>>
>>43645935
Show her the evidence that no, I'm not lying when I say that the Imperium will be destroyed if I can't get a date with a Sister of Battle. She'll do her duty.
>>
>>43645935
Skill in battle, piety to the Emperor and rock hard abs.
>>
>>43645935
Get that bitch a holy relic

Bitches love holy relics.
>>
>>43645935
As a female with a firmly belief all SoB are at least bissexual or experimented in their young training time, I think I'm halfway there. I guess if I act like a pyromaniac zealot and exterminate unbelievers with extreme prejudice, I can get her to do it with me while holding hands. That has to count as a date.
>>
>>43645935
>What's the surest way to a bolter bitch's heart?
Through the chestplate.
>>
>>43645935
Kill a metric shitton of heretics.
>>
>>43645935
Does she have to be alive or conscious for it to count as a "date"?
>>
File: 1285900029163.jpg (113 KB, 389x383) Image search: [Google]
1285900029163.jpg
113 KB, 389x383
>>43646096
You're not wrong, but at least make sure you both "grab a bite to eat before heading back to the monestary". I'm sure she'd love to know how Breadnought came to be.
>>
>>43645935
through the ribcage
>>
>>43646209
Sounds like there'd be a lot of "eating", eh?
>>
>>43646096
Also-female here, I'm pretty sure SoB are Emperorsexual
>>
>>43646152
Well, they call it "date rape" if you drug the girl, so unconscious might count.

Dead doesn't count. Her soul is with the Emperor, and you're just doing impolite things with a corpse.
>>
File: 1289207584694.gif (334 KB, 256x202) Image search: [Google]
1289207584694.gif
334 KB, 256x202
>>43646242
>>
>>43645935
Date rape drugs and rape.
>>
>>43645963
This.

Then talk a lot about the Emperor.
>>
>>43645935
>LADY THERE IS NO TIME TO EXPLAIN. WE MUST GO ON A DATE
>W-wh
>OTHERWISE THE IMPERIUM OF MAN WILL BLOW UP, I DON'T HAVE PROOF BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. TONIHT AT 11PM YOUR PLACE
>>
File: Worthy of my attention.gif (342 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Worthy of my attention.gif
342 KB, 640x360
>>43646270
>I'm pretty sure SoB are Emperorsexual
>>
>>43645954
I feel like 'Bolter Bitch' is more along the lines of 'Full Metal Bitch' like in Edge of Tomorrow to be honest family.
>>
File: towel.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
towel.png
111 KB, 417x234
>>43646096
>tfw no gf with a SoB fetish to dress up as a SoB for you
wew
>>
>>43649652
yeah, good luck with that mister lets ask /tg/ how to pick up women
>>
>>43645935
Tell her its either date me or the Imperium will be destroyed.
>>
>>43650364
/thread
>>
>>43645935
chainfist to the sternum?
>>
>>43646096
I'm sure there's a couple that do essentially this in the Faith & Fire novels.
>>
>>43645935
Are you telling me I can become arguably the greatest champion of chaos ever by doing literally nothing? Princedom here I come.
>>
>>43649637
>Bionics

Dont get me wrong, but I never heard of SoBs having bionics, isnt that one of those evil tech heresy things?
>>
>>43651909
There's generally not really anything FORBIDDING a given individual from acquiring bionics, they're just incredibly expensive if you're not a tech-priest. It's going to be extremely rare that a giving SoB is anywhere near valuable enough for the institution to want to give them bionics, but definitely not impossible.
>>
>>43645963
This, plus flowers and you only talk about her and her faith in the Emperor.
>>
>>43651909
No, not at all. Bionics are just a medical treatment option in the Imperium.

This is wrong too: >>43652153 - loads of people have bionics.

You might question the wisdom of giving a bionic titty with a fleur-de-lys on it though.
>>
>>43651909

Not at all. It was one of the upgrades for independent characters in the SOB in the old codex.

The SOB are not remotely anti-tech save in a general imperial way. They are no more anti-tech than the Imperial Guard and are honestly more likely knowledgeable about it due to two major non-combat orders that work heavily with various sorts (Medical and Relics/Archeotech)
>>
>>43649652
Note that she didn't appreciate being called that in the film either.
>>
>>43652176

That and the SOB have the single most advanced non-superheavy battle tank in the Imperium.

So advanced the Mechanicus have no fucking clue how to make it work properly so it's limited to d6 shots a turn rather than a proper full salvo.
>>
Why would it be difficult? In one of the Caine books a sister has a relationship, which surprises Caine but Vail points out that there's actually no rules against it
>>
>>43652503
I think that Cain was more surprised about who she was in a relationship with rather than that she was in a relationship.
>>
>>43652503
>>43652518
Do I miss a book here... ?
Which one?
>>
Emperor Memes.
>>
>>43652534
Sorry, I bought the omnibus editions but it's the sixth book, set at a Schola.
>>
>>43652553
>set at a Schola
Uh... where they defend the schola against incomg heretics with his students?
>>
>>43649637
The "dat ass" expression on the techprist made me realize that putting bionics on people must be a common fetish in their order.
>>
>>43652503
Cain books are also pretty shitty when it comes to lore.
>>
>>43652933
Off-topic posting... on /tg/? You do know where you are, right?

I was told "all posts most pertain to traditional games, board games or card games".

So, the fact is, I talked about real life weapons and got banned for it. Cause it wasn't about tg.

>>43652928
And? Still canon. There is nothing mentioned anywhere that SoB can't have sexual relations with anybody.
>>
>>43652176
>bionic titty
Probably so her breastplate still fits.
>>
>>43652928
>Source disagrees with my headcanon
>Source must be wrong somehow
/tg/'s 40k community in a nutshell, everyone.
>>
>>43652956
>Still canon
~*~Everything is Canon~*~ means that it's also canon that SoBs are asexual war machines that do little more than train, purge, and pray. It's arguably MORE canon seeing as its in the actual goddamn codex instead of the memoirs of a known liar.
>>43652993
>directly contradicts plainly laid out backstories and histories in codices
>lol headcanon!
Cainfags are the worst.
>>
>>43653018
No. Not everything is canon.

>>43653031
>talking about weapons in /tg/ thread because the topic moved to weapons is bad

Holy fuck. You must be shitposting too.
>>
>>43653018
Where does it say in the codex and backstories they can't have sexual relations. I mean specifically saying so. I'll wait. Better men than you have tried.
>>
>>43653050
>Not everything is canon
That's a statement straight outta BL you tool. You know, the people responsible for your beloved watered down Flashman series that shoehorns 21st century morals and ideals into the 41st millennium and parades around lesbians and gays like they're the hottest shit?
>>
>>43652928
That's a good thing in my book. Cain books are some of the only decent things in all of 40K, even of they are repetitive.
>>
>>43653098
The Cain books are probably some of the highest quality literature in all of 40K. That should tell you bad the rest of it is.
>>
>>43653068
>Where does it say in the codex and backstories they can't have sexual relations.
It says they spend all their time training, purging, and praying, which leaves little time for the obnoxious lesbian orgies you fags seem to be so utterly convinced the Adeptas Sororitas is a front for.

But I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to the way the Cain novels completely bungled every last aspect of the Tallarns because the author barely knows the setting.
>>
>>43653102
>it's a good thing they don't actually stay in character go the setting they're writing for
I bet you like Knights Inductor too.
>>43653122
That's what you get for reading licensed franchise novels on the first place.
>>
>>43653098
And it was changed. Be glad Carnac isn't here mate. You'd be crying beaten and bruised on the floor, you can't beat an autist.
>>
>>43653129
So, what you're saying is... it doesn't say anything against it.

Okay, thanks.
>>
>>43652580
Not that anon but yes that's the one.
>Cain's Last Stand
I think that's the novel name not 100% sure through.
>>
>>43645935
Convince her the Imperium will be destroyed if we don't go on a date.
>>
>>43653157
I never specifically said that I have a problem with sexual SoBs (though they'd probably be sent to a different branch of the Sororitas where they can put their libido to use if they spent more time fucking than fighting) and can in fact totally see one slightly deviant convent exploiting sapphic relationships to create soldiers that would sooner die than leave their Bond Sister alone on the battlefield, I just said that the Cain novels are a piece of shit and worthless when using for "evidence" of something in 40K
>>
>>43653212
I get that, but it the original comment was on the SoB having casual sex.

the "everything is canon" has been scrubbed clean if you believe posts made on forums (which I don't, but hey). End of the day, it's fun to think of lots of things and the chances of X and Y not being the case are slim.
>>
>>43653276
>the original comment was on the SoB having casual sex
And I'm saying you can't be a cherry picking faggot. If you take that part of Cain as canon, then you also have to take all the shit with it, like the author being blatantly wrong about literally everything about the Tallarns.

That said, I find it hard to believe a Sister of Battle would do ANYTHING casually, seeing as they're an organization so fucking indoctrinated into their religion that they don't always die even when their killed and get back up on pure faith alone
>>
>>43645935

If I were in a position to do that, then I would use that power to rally them to fight the enemies of the Imperium.

With innumerable horrors at the door, the last thing I'd be concerned with is getting my dick wet. My libido is nothing compared to the future of my species.

>triggered
>>
>>43645984
No woman in the imperium could resist you then.

Well, unless they're gay.
>>
>>43653387
You mean like all of them?
>>
>>43653387
>girls don't like girls with rock hard abs
>>
>>43653562
Hell, even gay girls can appreciate a properly sculpted set of abs or ass on s man.

It's like how even faggots like boobs
>>
>>43652928
Not in this case, the source is correct and is playing with the expectations of the player. People seem to assume that sisters don't have sex or relationships because they're a holy order and people project the rules of European religious orders on to them, but the Sisters don't take a vow of chastity and nothing says that they don't have relationships. Hell, they don't even spend all their time purging 'n' praying so it'd seem silly to think they don't have relationships.

They probably don't have magical realm orgies but I don't see any reason members of the sororitas, who aren't all active battle sisters, wouldn't have casual sex and relationships. Remember a big part of the Imperium is producing enough soldiers, if anything a lot of their orders should prefer promiscuity rather than celibacy.
>>
>>43653305
>the author being blatantly wrong about literally everything about the Tallarns.

Do you mean the Valhallans?
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.