[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not having a plan to kill the rest of the party >Not writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 11.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
11.png
36 KB, 268x237
>Not having a plan to kill the rest of the party
>Not writing down their modifiers whenever they use them
>Not creating a character sheet and filling in every piece of information you know for every other member of the party
>Not running the numbers in various situations to see your chances of victory if you turned on them
>Not setting up elaborate plans, hiring mooks, setting up traps and everything to maximize your chances
>Not clicking your fingers and watch as your plan with an 87% chance of success crushes the party
>Not laughing and asking what they want to play next game
>>
Speak for yourself. I get a look at everyone's character sheets and then run elaborate simulations between sessions to determine how exactly take everyone down at once if needed. Taking into account their playstyles and personal foibles.
>>
Whatever floats your boat, pal.
>>
>>43640113
I actually do memorize the stats of other players so that I can meta strategize in fights better.
>>
File: 1442095616825.png (65 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1442095616825.png
65 KB, 245x200
>>43640113
>only killing them in-game
Babby shit. I kill my players for real.Their missing person notices are still up at the police station. The cops will never find their bodies.
>>
File: 4135651-8020556407-i1292[1].jpg (19 KB, 262x350) Image search: [Google]
4135651-8020556407-i1292[1].jpg
19 KB, 262x350
>>43640113
>Not being the DM
>Not having plans with a 100% chance of crushing the party.
>>
>>43640113

>not watching everyone give each other significant looks as they grab their coats
>not hearing your DM say they don't know when they'll play again but they'll totally call you, totally
>not being very aware of the new game they mention to each other when they think you're out of earshot
>not shitposting on 4chan while your friends have fun without you
>>
>>43640180
>Just killing them only out of game
>Not commiting deicide so that their souls will go to oblivion rather than heaven or hell

I'm using Gods severed arm to point and laugh at you.
>>
>>43640200
Shit, I am defeated
>>
>>43640113
>not being the GM
>not stringing along pvp, wannabe Batman
>not brutally crushing him with his own plans
>>
>>43640113
How do I crush my party if I play a superhero game in M&M?
>>
>>43640113
>not mantaining false identity complete with fake character sheet, double accounting of XP and a bunch of cleverly crafted workarounds to make whole thing believable
>ever showing your full potential in front of the others
>not drinking delicious tears when some chucklefuck turns at you in his false assumption he has realistic chance to win
>>
>>43640251
Meteors
>>
>>43640293
Elaborate
>>
>>43640296
Meteors are big and can therefore crush little things like PCs.
>>
File: 1369333130702.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1369333130702.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>43640200
>killing god
>not being god
>not damning your friends to eternity in Hell
>not ending every session with literal plagues of locust
pic related, its what Jesus and I are doing after seeing your post
>>
>Not following other players home after sessions
>Not memorizing their routes, their modes of transport and how long they usually take
>Not stalking them online to see their family, their friends, their social activities
>Not setting up "accidents" for the player after you set up an "accident" for the character in game
>Not turning your 6 player weekly game into a daily solo game
>>
>>43640320
But I am not the GM, I am a player...
>>
File: 1442689163001.jpg (145 KB, 1058x454) Image search: [Google]
1442689163001.jpg
145 KB, 1058x454
>>43640330
If you can't figure out a way to throw/crash/pull/generate meteors, that's your own damned fault.
>>
>not just playing the healer and letting them die.
>That means you Brad. Bring your own goddamn snacks.
>>
There is actually a fucker who tries this with my group.

I've killed him the last three times he's tried because he's a passive aggressive fucker and not as good with the system or as clever as I am. I come to the FUCKING table to have a fun time as a group, not be the god damn arbiter that keeps Marcus from trying to kill us. Fucking shit.

Last time was particularly bad, I was the only fucking survivor after having murdered his character. He through he had won too and got fucking pissed and stormed out after I won.
>>
>>43640113

Still mad about getting kicked out of the Justice League, eh Batman?
>>
>>43640113
>being a weaboo
>also being a sperg who thinks tabletop is competitive

Yeah that checks out.
>>
>>43640113
>needing to plan
>not trusting to DEUS VULT
Inshallah, unbeliever.
>>
File: ayy.png (131 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
131 KB, 500x425
>Be spellcaster
>Be only spellcaster in party
>Have protection from projectiles on at all times because our meatshields suck at their job
>And resistance to fire damage in addition to a fairly decent magic resistance in general

My plan to kill the party is to drop fireball on my own face and hope it kills me the least.
>>
>>43641049
>the FUCKING table
Is a table with a lewd curse?
>>
>>43640113
>Not being DM
>Not making a plan for everyone to have fun.

You filthy fucking casuals.
>>
File: 1444506990061.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444506990061.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>43640113
0/10

We've had these people in campaigns. They dont get invited back after we retcon the mental retardation of a nuetral evil and move along with the exciting plot.
>>
>>43640113
>posting another shit thread with a weeb pic
>>
File: Marcus-Aurelius.jpg (118 KB, 439x584) Image search: [Google]
Marcus-Aurelius.jpg
118 KB, 439x584
>>43641049
YEAH FUCK MARCUS
>>
>>43643360
Does it trigger you?
>>
>>43640113
But how does it feel to need to find a new group every few weeks?
>>
I actually do have a plan to kill the rest of my party in a Star Wars game. We are all former Scout Troopers that became a mercenary group after we were set up by a superior officer for crimes we didn't commit. It was sort of A-Team meets Sons of Anarchy as we tried to build our own criminal empire while working on jobs for the Alliance. The rest of the group embraced degeneracy as criminals while my character joined the Empire in the belief that he was doing good and helping keep people safe and only went with the group out of a sense of loyalty to the team. As they've committed terrible act after terrible act it's reached the point where he simply can't walk away. They're currently hunting down the son of a bitch who framed them and if they don't show signs of improving as people my character, the team's explosion expert and back up tech expert, is going to convince everyone to let him upgrade their armor with the intention of hiding explosives all over their gear. As soon as they kill their target he's going to blow the rest of the team to hell because the universe will be a better place without them in it. I've told the GM my plan and he simply nodded and said okay.
>>
>>43640196
>not shitposting on 4chan while your friends have fun without you
;_;
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.