[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undying Peasant Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1386658336350.jpg (2 MB, 1622x1388) Image search: [Google]
1386658336350.jpg
2 MB, 1622x1388
Part 1

(This is a spinoff of the long discontinued Peasant Quest done with the original QM’s permission. Same mythology/universe though I’ve taken some liberties with the original pc/npc history. The original Peasant Quest threads can be found here: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Peasant%20Quest)

It’s November 2015 and you are a young man of 20 years. On a whim you’ve spent the whole evening drinking alone and have now gone for a walk in the cold air to clear your head. You’ve felt strange the whole day and you can’t seem to recall why you were drinking or the route you took to get here...

>Your name?

You are a:
>Medical student at a local university
>Soldier recently returned from deployment abroad
>Struggling writer
>Plausible write in
>>
>>43627830
>Medical student at a local university
Keith Schwarz
>>
>>43627830
>>Soldier recently returned from deployment abroad
Aphonse Slaughter
>>
I'll wait for another ten mins or so for more responses and pick the option with the most support or failing that the one I like the most.
>>
>>43627924
Your name is Keith Schwarz and you've been studying medicine for just over two years now.

You cannot help but notice that you’ve walked past what looks like the same lamppost three times now. You stop to get your bearings and the cold seems to sharpen until it reaches a painful intensity, the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. You feel something behind you and then you are falling, your awareness slipping away as you lose consciousness.

You awaken in blind darkness, lying against what feels like a bare concrete floor. Your hands are bound behind your back and some kind of metal collar has been put around your neck, a little movement reveals that the collar is chained to the wall with just enough slack for you to sit up, but not enough to stand.

As you struggle you brush against another warm body and a female voice whimpers.

Before you can say anything the room grows colder and you feel a familiar presence.

“I am not without compassion.” A mans voice with an accent you cannot place. It has an unsettling rasping quality to it.

“You have an hour to prepare yourselves. Be clear of mind, release your past.”

Response:
>Who are you?
>What do you want with me?
>Remain silent
>Write in
>>
>>43628275
>>What do you want with me?
>>
>>43628275
>>
>>43628584
>>43628739

“I ‘want’ nothing, I do as I must.”

Before you have a chance to reply the presence seems to depart, the temperature in the room becoming more tolerable. Though you hear no footsteps or doors opening and closing.

A naked lightbulb flickers to life and after a moment the room comes into focus. It’s approximately 20x30 feet and bare of any furnishings or decoration. The walls, floor and ceiling are bare, unpainted concrete. A reinforced metal door lies at the far end of the room. You notice that beneath you, where the floor meets the wall runs what looks like a drain with a stained metal grille.

There is a young woman sat against the wall next to you, likewise bound. After a moment you recognize her. She was at the bar tonight, she smiled at you a few times, but you never said hello. Her makeup has run where she’s been crying.

Of your captor, there is no sign.

>Try to escape your bonds
>Talk to the girl (kindly)
>Talk to the girl (suspiciously)
>Write in
>>
>>43628777
>>Talk to the girl (suspiciously)
>Try to escape your bonds
>>
>>43627830
Bruh, unless you've got a way to rope in fans of the original peasant quest, you might want to explain your basic premise better. Linking 15 archived threads with no hook won't get you much readership or interest since reading those threads becomes mandatory if we have no idea what you're talking about.

What mythology? What have you changed? You've not given newcomers any reason to be interested
>>
>>43628793

You try to free your hands, but they are tied painfully tight with plastic cord and the collar is securely chained to the wall. Without suitable tools you have no chance of breaking out.

“What is this place? What are you doing here?” You bark at her.

“I saw you looking at me at the bar.”

You’ve heard of gangs of muggers using pretty girls to set up their victims, perhaps she followed you from the bar or pointed you out as an easy mark. Although her distress seems genuine enough.

“I don’t know”

She shivers and pulls her knees to her chest.

“I was walking home and someone jumped me from behind, next thing I know I’m here. I woke up a few minutes before you but I never caught a glimpse of him”

>Believe her, try to be friendly.
>Accuse her of being involved, be hostile.
>Ignore her
>Write in
>>
>>43629212
Search your person for anything of potential use as best as you can.
>>
>>43629212
Why would she be locked up here with us if she was in on it? I mean they already have us chained in a basement no point in alienating a potential ally.
>>
>>43629212
>>Ignore her
Look around the room for any clues.
>>
>>43629212

Lets not be a dick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.