[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assassin School Quest 59
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: 1411016920623.jpg (264 KB, 925x1500) Image search: [Google]
1411016920623.jpg
264 KB, 925x1500
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43432045/
Char sheets: Char sheets: Layla http://pastebin.com/AZhZH83v Maria http://pastebin.com/Pz8RjLpu
Eli http://pastebin.com/MTKD1usQ Marla http://pastebin.com/xxAh2vEH

It's a cold autumn day, the air has a deathly chill to it, the sky is an uncaring and dull grey. And like usual on days like this, everyone is either working, sick, or hiding indoors. This is no different in the school yard of the lucky coin.

Even in a place so strange as this, people have things to do, and many don't do them when they're needed to. of course who cold blame them on a day as cold as this, with ice and snow falling here and there with no real pattern as the nearly bare trees dance in the howling wind.

However a certain family is having their own troubles today.

Who do you play as today?
[] Layla *has a cold...wait a second how does that even work?*
[] Maria *Pampering layla*
[] Elizabeth *Making a bonfire in the woods*
[] Marla *trying to catch fish in boredom*
[] Jasmine *being annoyed by her friends*
>>
>>43565048
>[] Elizabeth *Making a bonfire in the woods*
been a while since we played firebug
>>
>>43565048
>>
>>43565048
Jasmine
>>
>>43565048
>>
>>43565048
>[] Maria *Pampering layla*
>>
>>43565048
[] Maria *Pampering layla*
>>
>>43565048
>[] Maria *Pampering layla*
>>
>>43565048
I want to know about Laylas affliction, but its been way too long since we've seen anything of Elizabeth.
>>
>>43565048
Though I would like a little bit of what Maria is doing before switching over to Eli.
>>
>>43565141
>Though I would like a little bit of what Maria is doing before switching over to Eli.
That seems like a good idea, could we do that?
I'd be switching from >>43565110
to Eli if we can.
>>
>>43565048
Changing >>43565076 to Elizabeth as Anons don't want to have friends.
>>
>>43565158
>as Anons don't want to have friends
I don't understand the meaning of this claim, both Jasmine and Eli have friends.
>>
>>43565167
Ok claim withdrawn.
>>
Is this the week of the 'other Elis'?
>>
Elizabeth Miller

I sigh heavily, wiping my forehead as I take a little bit of a rest, a grin plastered on my face as I slump against the branch I've been dragging for I don't know...it's felt like an hour but I know it's just been a minute or two, why does it have to be so heavy anyways.

I sigh and shake my head, my smile growing a bit wider as the heat of the flames in front of me wash over me, the charred and burning pile of branches and planks filling my chest with a...a simply fantastic feeling.

Okay, now for the finale piece, to cap off this work of art. I take a deep of breath, and turn my body. I pick the branch up and toss it as I stumble forward, nearly falling on my face as it crashes into the bonfire, making it spit sparks and smoke as it tumbles down a bit.

I laugh, wiping the mud off my face as I sit back up, watching the flames grow and dance around.

What do I do?
[] touch it
[] Get more fuel 1d20
[] Try to convince one of your other sisters to come and watch this
[] look for Katherine, I kind of want to spar with her again
[] look for Ann, she's cool
[] go to a class
[] Take a job
[] fiddle with my tesla thingie
[] go for a walk looking for more things to burn
[] get something to eat
[] write in
>>
>>43565241
>[] touch it
That sounds like a so stupid idea, I guess there is a good reason for it to be a option.
>>
>>43565241
>[] fiddle with my tesla thingie
>[] look for Ann, she's cool
>>
>>43565241
>[] touch it
>[] look for Katherine, I kind of want to spar with her again
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43565241
>[] Get more fuel 1d20
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43565241
>[] Get more fuel 1d20
>[] Try to convince one of your other sisters to come and watch this
>>
>>43565241
>[] Take a job
JOB JOB
>>
>>43565241
>[] touch it
>[] look for Katherine, I kind of want to spar with her again
>>
>>43565241
>Look for Katherine, I kind of want to spar with her again
>Look for Ann
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43565241
>[] touch it
[] Get more fuel 1d20
>>
It's so beautiful...like a work of art brought to life by god himself, and given the task with bringing joy to all the little boys and girls. There's a beauty within it, a wonderful beauty that's...almost unfathomably seductive.

I reach my hands towards the licking flames slowly, the gloves covering my fingers bursting into flame as I sink my fingers into it's embrace, whimpering as it's heat washes over me, a light tingling burn following it as the flames travel up my arm.

I smile serenly as I watch it travel up my arm and..
Oh

OH
OH OW OW OW SHIT SHIT SHIT

I start patting my arm down as I fall to the floor, splashing dirt and mud over it as the flames die down and I sigh in relief.

I raise my arm, which is now missing it's sleeve entirely. The skin is a blush red, but not burnt, or even sore. I stare at it, turning it back and forth. I clench my fist and stand back up. Well good thing I seem to be fire proof as usual, ehehe

well this was fun, but a fire's no good with no one else around it...and I haven't seen Katherine in awhile or spared with her.. I should do that now.

I sigh, turn my back to the flames as I walk down the path out of the woods

What do I do as I look for my friend?
[] set myself on fire again to surprise her
[] Fiddle with the tesla thingie
[] get some snacks to share
[] practice your kick boxing 1d20
[] write in
>>
>>43565506
>[] set myself on fire again to surprise her
>>
>>43565506
>[] Fiddle with the tesla thingie
>[] get some snacks to share
>>
>>43565506
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43565506
>[] practice your kick boxing 1d20
>>
>>43565506
>>
>>43565506
Fiddling before setting on fire though.
>>
>>43565506
[] set myself on fire again to surprise her

Both Ellie's are dragon kin
>>
>>43565588
>Both Ellie's are dragon kin
Both are daughter of [mythic reptilic creature].
>>
I look up at the grey skies as a cold wind blows through trees. I rub my naked arm with my covered one, trying to warm it up as the horrible chill once again settles inside my chest. I don't like the cold, in fact it is the one thing I can say I actually hate, besides those bastards who kidnapped me oh so...no it wasn't that long ago, just a couple of months. I hope I never see any of there faces again, unless it's on fire, screaming.

I sigh shaking my head, before giggling, well I do actually hope I meet them again, if only for revenge.
but why am I thinking about stuff like this, I'm not a violent girl, just one who has a bit of an...obsession with fire.

I pull the weird tesla gun thing out of my coat as I walk into the courtyard, I mean it's not like I want to see things burn and roast, I just like seeing fire...right? I sigh, twisting on nobs and valves on the gun idly as I walk over some frost covered grass..

I mean it's normal to like some things like this ri...oh, I'm burning again. I sigh as I stuff my gun back into my coat as I hold up my right hand as flames slowly creep down the glove, blackening it as my skin lays untouched, unsinged, unburnt as I turn it around and around.

Well, I giggle, this should give Katherine a hell of a surprise.

I keep walking as the flames climb up to my arm and onto my back. It's not long before I find my red haired friend, kicking and boxing at the air, as she ducks back and forth from blows that aren't happening.

"Hey Katherine!" i shout happily as I wave to her, the flames whoosing and crackling "what are you doing practicing out on day like this"

"Hey eli" She says flatly as she glances at me "you I can't just let a little...ELI WHAT THE FUCK"

Her freckled face fills with fear as she turns to me, as I grin happily

"Er...you know you're on fire right?" She asks scratching her head "right or am I just seeing things?"

cont
>>
>>43565885
What do I say?
[] Yeah who cares, wanna spar?
[] Oh it's just a little fire, nothing to worry about Kat
[] Oh I am...huh
[] Want to go on a job, see what happens
[] OH shit *put out the fire*, thanks
[] Hey, want to see what my older sister is doing
[] So...still scared of Layla...but not Marla, what
s up with that?
[] write in
>>
>>43565931
>[] No I'm not, you're crazy.
>>
>>43565931
>[] Yeah who cares, wanna spar?
>[] Oh it's just a little fire, nothing to worry about Kat
>>
>>43565931
>[] Oh I am...huh
>[] Want to go on a job, see what happens
>[] So...still scared of Layla...but not Marla, what
s up with that?
>>
>>43565931
>[] Oh I am...huh
[] So...still scared of Layla...but not Marla, what
>>
>>43565931
>[] Oh I am...huh
>>
>>43565931
>[] Oh I am...huh
>>
>>43565931
>[]wanna spar?
>[] So...still scared of Layla...but not Marla, what's up with that?
>>
>>43565931
>It's cold and fire fixes that. Want some?
>>
>>43566095
That's cute, seconding.
>>
"Oh I am, huh" I say calmly as I lift my burning arms up "Well what can you do about that"

"Put yourself out for one, Come on Eli you're doing this to fuck with me aren't you?" Katherine sighs angrily, shaking her "Why do you always gotta do stuff like this girl?"

"Oh it's just a little fire, nothing to be worried about" I chuckle, as I wince from the slight pain that's washing over me in waves "you know, for awhile"

"You better put yourself out before you burn" Katherine sighs, her accent making that last word sound oh so musical "Seriously girl this is a bit too much"

"Eh, Maybe" I say as I fall back on the ground, rolling slightly as the flames are put out from the wet grass and mud, my jacket lying in scorched tatters on the ground "but it doesn't really matter does it...say wanna take a job, see what happens"

"Oh you know I'm always up for some massacre" She laughs with a devilish grin "Besides, need to make sure you don't buurn everything down...why do you like fire so much anyways"

"Faaantastic" I say pumping my fist into the air as steam rises off of it "Oh and that well, I don't seem to burn and...it just seems so beautifully pure...you know"

"I swear sometimes does zealots got in your head" She sighs shaking her head as she starts to walk towards the beach and building E "Well come on, little firebug"

"Eh, maybe they did" I chuckle, holding my arms behind my head as I follow after her "but it's only fair, that you answer a question of mine now...why are you still scared of layla, but not marla"

"Well first off, one will kill me for looking at her or her wife wrong" She says holding up a finger, counting off her points "two, Marla is about as sneaky as a drunk cow, so I don't have to worry about her coming up from behind me, and three Marla is kind of like me so I can't be scared of her"

"But she's a werewolf" I sigh, shaking myhead

"Yeah, and that's pretty awesome" Katherine says with a dumb grin.

cont
>>
File: burnitall.jpg (182 KB, 792x923) Image search: [Google]
burnitall.jpg
182 KB, 792x923
>>43566247
Would this be an apt depiction of nun Eli? Minus Bert, ofc
>>
>>43566247
I smile, and follow her into the building as she pushes the double glass doors open.

Job?
[] Fredrick Trawl, reward: $20000, He killed my daughter...make him pay. A picture of an old fisherman looking guy
[] Martha Mansdell: reward: lots. End her election campaign. A picture of a sweet old woman with painted on blush, her hair tied into a bun
[] Gregory. $5,000. He's making out town look bad. A dirty man dressed like a thug
[] or Shadow war job

>>43566291
Yeah, if not now, then soon.

If I do run the sequel quest, set a while into the future. She would definitely be that
>>
>>43566291
That would have totally been Eli if we hadn't daved her.

>>43566312
>[] Gregory. $5,000. He's making out town look bad. A dirty man dressed like a thug
>>
>>43566312
>[] Fredrick Trawl, reward: $20000, He killed my daughter...make him pay. A picture of an old fisherman looking guy
>>
>>43566312
>[] Martha Mansdell: reward: lots. End her election campaign. A picture of a sweet old woman with painted on blush, her hair tied into a bun
I BET SHE'S A HAG.
>>
>>43566312
>[] or Shadow war job
Gotta do our part in the family business.
>>
>>43566312
[] or Shadow war job

Hey Zealots? I BURN SHIT BETTER THAN YOU DO!
>>
>>43566312
>[] or Shadow war job
>>
>>43566325
Yeah, exactly. She would have been even crazier than Layla and the various Zealots put together
with a much more...er, loving affection for fire
>>
>>43566370
One of your characters is a Bert Strip. How does that make you feel.
>>
>>43566312
>[] Fredrick Trawl, reward: $20000, He killed my daughter...make him pay. A picture of an old fisherman looking guy
>[] Shadow war job
>>
>>43566312
>>
>>43566370
>She would have been even crazier than Layla
I'd like to see that.
>>
>>43566370
>She would have been even crazier than Layla
Would she be crazier than a Layla who never met Maria?
>>
>>43566370
>>43566445
Alt.Sisters comes on my list of write-up requests once you find time for those again.
>>
>>43566482
Technically Layla became crazier since then.
Insofar that her Sanity stat has dropped.
>>
"Ah, little miller" A familiar voice calls to me from the corner of the room, making katherine jump in surprise, her short red hair dancing around as she turns to glare at the man who said.

A single red lens stares at us from the corner of the room, as the other flickers and foes out before glowing dimily.

"Oh, hello horsefur" I say happily as I walk over to the agent "do you need me or something, or did you just want to say hello?"

"Oh well I never need a girl, just a killer" He chuckles as he pulls a card from his vest 'which as I understand is a vocation,you millers are quite skilled at, now I know how much you hate those...rather fire happy zealots but I think you may, well lets be honest, you will say yes, see the headmaster wants to, burn them out in one of our...cities you see, understand?"

"Er... I don't think we should get involved with this shadow war shit" katherine says shrugging "buut, I know what she's going to say"

What do I say?
[] another time maybe
[] YES YES YEESSS
[] Of course, I couldn't be happier to
[] Can I bring someone along like... *who do you bring?*
[] no
[] Ohcooome on katherine, it's like an early christmas
[] Deus vult
[] Well can I even say no?
[] write in

>>43566482
Yeah, because she'd have a purpose for killing, instead of Layla, who'd just do it on a whim

>>43566380
About as good as the Vegemite burger tastes, which is wonderful
>>
>>43566312
>>
>>43566539
>[] YES YES YEESSS
>>
>>43566539
>[] YES YES YEESSS
>[] Ohcooome on katherine, it's like an early christmas
>>
>>43566539
>[] Deus vult
>[] Well can I even say no?
>>
>>43566539
>[] YES YES YEESSS
>>
>>43566539
>[] Deus vult
>>
>>43566539
>[] YES YES YEESSS
>>
>>43566539
>Well can I even say no?
>It's for family, kind of, I think?
>>
I grin widely, like Layla always does as a chuckle manages to escape my lips as I grab horsefur's hands and grip them tightly as I nod as furiously as I can.

"YES YES YESSSSS" I scream happily

"and I see something else runs in the miller line" horsefur giggles "So are you going with her then whatsyername?"

"I don't know I mean..I don't have anything better to do now do I?" Katherine says sounding a bit confused

"Ooooh coooome on Katherine, it's like an early christmas" I cheer as I let go of horsefur and turn to her, shaking my fists

"Eh fuck it, sure, I guess I am" She sighs leaning her head back as does

"Wonderful, the plane should be ready, good luck you two" Horsefur says nodding as he walks out the door "now if you excuse me, I have a poker game with Fraust to catch...pray for me, will you?"

I grin and sigh happily and giddily

"Well aren't you excited?" Katherine says with a smirk

What do I do?
[] head on the mission
[] chat with katherine
[] find someone else to come with you *CAN TAKE ANYONE*
[]Get some supplies
[] thank Katherine
[] write in
>>
>>43566789
>[] chat with katherine
>[] find someone else to come with you *CAN TAKE ANYONE*
>Ask Marla
>[] thank Katherine
Its safer and Katherine would enjoy it
>>
>>43566789
>Ask Marla
just in case we need emergency Werewolfication. for us or for Katherine
>>
>>43566789
[] find someone else to come with you *CAN TAKE ANYONE*
Marla
[]Get some supplies
Molotov stuff, Thermite, a plasma torch, and the stuff to make Napalm
[] thank Katherine
>>
>>43566789
>[]Get some supplies
>[] thank Katherine
>[] head on the mission
>[] chat with katherine
>>
>>43566789
>[] head on the mission
>[] chat with katherine
>[]Get some supplies
Do we not get the armory options anymore?
>[] thank Katherine
>>
>>43566789
>Marla
>[]Get some supplies
>Incendiraries, possibly mfirebombs if we can get pre-made ones, otherwise material for the molotov cocktails
>[] thank Katherine
>>
>>43566789
>Marla
>[]Get some supplies
Antidote for silver poisoning, fire stuff
>[] chat with katherine
>[] thank Katherine
>>
"Oh, and before you ask, I've already got enough ingredients to make a pie" Horsefur says, peeking back through the still open door "A pie fire and explosives of course, not really a pie but more of a small armies entire stock...remember to thank fraust when you get back by the way"

"I will thanks a bunch" I say nodding happily as Iwalk outside past him "and thank you to Katherine, it means a lot to me that you're coming along"

"Oh you're my friend, don't mention it Eli" Katherine sighs with a smile on her face "Besides I can't let you break skulls without me now can I?'

"Oh you could be a bit less selfish you know, you always break more than me when I take you with me" I say with a fake whimper as I walk toward the air strip in the woods "Well, just remember we should be careful while we're having our"

"Hey Eli!" Marla's voice shouts out as the smell of wet dog washes over me. I cover my nose and see my biggest sister clamber out of the woods, soaked to the bone, her ears and tail twitching as she looks at me with a grin on her face, her sharp and wolf like teeth showing like some kind of horror show "Where you going, shouldn't you be inside or by a fire"

"Yeah, but I wanted to take a job for some revenge" I say with a smirk "You want to come"

"You going after those uh...what's there names, the fuckers who burn people for god?" She asks frowning "if so, I'm in"

"Good, because we are" Katherine says walking up to my sister "Glad to have you along, I'm Katherine, Eli's friend"

"Nice to meet you, I'm marla, her bigger and lovable sister" Marla chuckles "So, should we get moving or are we going to wait awhile?"

What do I do on the way there?
[] Pester marla with questions
[] Inspect the explosives and flamables
[] chat with Katherine
[] take a nap
[] find one other person to bring along
[] Fantasize about burning the bastards
[] write in
>>
>>43567095
>[] Pester marla with questions
>[] Inspect the explosives and flamables
>>
>>43567095
[] Inspect the explosives and flamables
[] Fantasize about burning the bastards
>>
>>43567095
>[] chat with Katherine
>[] Fantasize about burning the bastards
>>
>>43567095
>>
>>43567095
>>
>>43567095
>>
Marla a Best
>>
>>43567095
>[] chat with Katherine
>Fantasize about burning everything
>>
It's pretty easy to tell which plane we'll be getting on, it has to be the only one with some actually around it, sitting in a lawn chair outside of it reading a magizine.

I ignore him, walking past him as he tips his cowboy hat to me and struggles to get out of his chair. I hear Marla say hi to him, but while she's doing that I'm already inside, looking for my goodies.

It doesn't take me long to find them, laying in an over filled olive green back pack in the back end of the plane.

I walk over to them and start to pick through them as Katherine comes inside and then after a minute or two Marla walks in after her.

They start chatting but I can't here what they say as go over every little bomb, batch of napalm, molotovs, gasoline, and other things, including just a bit of tannerite and A plasma torch. I grin happily as I start to think all of the ways I'm going to burn them, oh it'll be wonderful, an inferno raising into the night sky reaching for the moon as screams and prayers join the crackling choir of fire itself.
I lay back and close my eyes, giggling to myself as I lose myself to fantasy
"Alright, we're here, I'll find a safe place to land, you girls have to jump here under stand?" Georgy says over the intercom, making me jolt back up in an instant

What do I do?
[] get a paracute,
[] ask Marla to hold you
[] take the goodies
[] Ask katherine to hold you
[] try not to look too excited
[] write in
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
>[] try not to look too excited
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
>[] ask Marla to hold you
>>
>>43567405
>[] take the goodies
>[] Ask katherine to hold you
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
>[] take the goodies
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
>[] take the goodies
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
>[] take the goodies
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
[] take the goodies
[] try not to look too excited
>>
>>43567405
>[] get a paracute,
>[] take the goodies
>>
"Oh don't tell me you fell asleep little sis" Marla laughs loudly as she picks me up by the collar of my shirt, gently handing me a parachute as I hang from her hands, my feet dangling as she flashes me another toothy grin and puts me down as softly as she can.

"OOoh this is going to be baaad, I hate heights" Katherine sighs with her hands in her pockets "You owe me for this Eli, you really do"

"Oh come on it's going to be fu...okay" I say taking a deep breath to calm myself down, no I can't let Marla see me get excited about burning people, I just can't it'd feel weird I don't want to know how she'd react, I sigh as I put my parachute on over my shoulders "We'll only be in there for a little bit okay?"

"that's not the problem" katherine whimpers "I just don't want to jump out"

"I can carry you if you want" Marla says teasingly, pocking my friend on her chest as she walks up to the now opening door as wind whistles through it.

"Actually could you hold me Marla?' I ask nervously as I grab the bag of goodies "I'm a bit nervous myself actually"

Katherine chuckles and shakes her head as Marla smile soft, and picks me up with on hand, holding me close to her chest as she walks over to the door, one hand on her parachute as she walks out.

wind whistles around me, howling and crying before I feel my stomach getting pulled out of me, or so it feels as Marla pulls her parachute and hugs me tightly.

I groan, holding onto her as much as I can

I look around, seeing Katherine suddenly appear next to us, shaking as she holds onto her chute with eyes closed tightly.

Marla smiles and looks down at me as the afternoon sun falls behind her, warm air rushing past us as we float down towards a forest next to what looks like a small town

What do I do?
[] regret this
[] ask her to try to land closer to the target...er whatever it is 1d20
[] Cry and hug her
[] soooo why do you have dog ears?
[]GUYS THIS IS AMAZING WOO
[] write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43567703
[] soooo why do you have dog ears?
Did Marla turn Katherine?
[] ask her to try to land closer to the target...er whatever it is 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43567703
>[]GUYS THIS IS AMAZING WOO
>[] ask her to try to land closer to the target...er whatever it is 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43567703
>[]GUYS THIS IS AMAZING WOO
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43567703
>[] soooo why do you have dog ears?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>43567703
>[] regret this
>[] soooo why do you have dog ears?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43567703
>[] regret this
>[] Cry and hug her
>>
"GUYS THIS IS AMAZING!!!" I shout happily as I look around at the wide orange and purple sky all around "OH WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN THIS IS AWESOME"

"OH YEAAAAAAH IT IS!!" Marla laughs happily, almost sounding like she's barking "HAHAHAHA, I need to tell jasmine about this"

"You two are crazy this is terrifying!" Katherine whimpers "Please tell me where going to land soon"

"Yeah yeah, just a few more seconds or so" I say softly, before I tap Marla on the shoulder "Hey do you think you could get us a bit closer"

"Huh?" She asks as we fall into the tree tops and

*Thud*

the parachute gets caught, pulling Marla back as I start to fall out of my big sister's arms

roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43567970
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43567970
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43567970
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43567970
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43567970
rolling

>>43567987
>>43568003
holy shit
>>
File: 1443479890904.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1443479890904.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>43567987
>>43568003
Holyshit dice gods
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43567970
>>
I feel myself start to fall as an empty feeling fills my gut, I growl angrily throwing my arms out and to grab the nearest thing to stop me from plummeting down to what's ever under me right now.

I grab a tree branch as Marla yelps in surrprise as the buckles on her parachute snaps. I reach out and grab the back of her jacket with my other hand as my muscles scream and hurt from all the effort

*Strength increased to below average*

I grin as I feel my arms ache, like they're about to fall apart, the branch bends as Marla hangs from my hand, slowly dragging me down with her as I close my eyes and

*flumph*

I open my eyes and see My big sister smiling as her ears twitch and her tail wags. She hugs me tightly as Katherine lands next to us, shaking as her parachute falls ontop of her

"thank god you're all right" Marla says happily as she runs my hand through my hair.

"Yeah, thank god" Katherine says as she crawls from under her parachute "never doing that shit again"

What do I say?
[] We got lucky is all
[] Okay Marla, transform
[] okay you two wait here, I'm going to see what's in the town 1d20
[] Okay lets burn some shit, come on
[] Thanks for catching me sis
[] write in
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43568104
>[] Okay lets burn some shit, come on
>[] Thanks for catching me sis
>[] okay you two wait here, I'm going to see what's in the town 1d20
>>
>>43568104
>[] We got lucky is all
>[] Okay Marla, transform
>>
>>43568104
>>
>>43568104
>>
>>43568104
>[] Okay Marla, transform
>>
>>43568104
>[] We got lucky is all
>>
>>43568104
>Why does Katherine have dog ears now?
>>
>>43568171
She doesn't. The line was adressed at Marla.
>>
"Thanks for catching me sis" I say happily as I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her as she hugs me back, lifting me up a bit more before she puts me down "Now lets burn some shit come on"

"Finally the party starts, with no more falling or jumping" Kathernine sighs in relief "I am never doing that again so long as I live, I swear to god"

"Oh it wasn't that bad" Marla says with a chuckle as she grins, her wolf like teeth making her look quite scary "besides, it was kind of fun"

"For you maybe, it wasn't for me" Katherine groans as we walk through a kind of path through the woods, the lights of the city getting closer and closer as we crouch down and peek out from the bushes and tree branches.

It's a very small town, with a few people milling around it with rifles and guns, fire burning and them smell of hair, skin, meat and bone burning in the wind as Marla wipes her mouth.

There are pyres in the town, with cross sticking out of them, charred corpses tied and nailed to them.

Katherine gasps and covers her mouth, muttering curses .

What do I do?
[] Sneak in 3d20
[] toss a molotov 1d20
[] Watch for awhile
[] My god
[] set some explosive up here 1d20
[] walk in
[] write in
>>
Rolled 3, 2, 6 = 11 (3d20)

>>43568326
>[] Watch for awhile
>[] Sneak in 3d20
>>
>>43568326
>[] Watch for awhile
>>
>>43568326
>[] Watch for awhile
>>
>>43568326
[] Watch for awhile
[] My god
Ok, now I REALLY want to burn them, slowly.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43568326
>[] Watch for awhile
>[] set some explosive up here 1d20
>>
>>43568326
>[] Watch for awhile
>[] My god
>>
>>43568392
>Ok, now I REALLY want to burn them, slowly.
Because they do the sort of things her sister would do?
>>
>>43568326
>[] Watch for awhile
> Admire the flames
>>
>>43568419
>Because they do the sort of things her sister would do?
Eli would do it too. Actually I'm not sure the "Oh God " option is for being horrified rather than "Oh Gods, its beautiful"
>>
Marla growls, breaking a tree branch with her grip as we stay just outside of the small town, watching the dead burn as all of the lord's dagger members walk around calmly patrolling the entrances for awhile as Marla fumes, trying her best to not just run out there and make a blood bath and Kathernine just shakes her head, not really disgusted or even saddened, just kind of pissed off

the tension in the air is thick enough to cut and I can almost feel our nerves about to break before a bell rings, and all of the lord daggers start to walk to a building in the center of town

What do I do?
[] follow them 1d20
[] Set up explosives throughout the town 1d20
[] wait to make sure they're gone
[] Tell Marla it's okay to rip them apart
[] write in
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43568600
>[] follow them 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43568600
>[] Set up explosives throughout the town 1d20
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43568600
>[] follow them 1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43568600
>[] follow them 1d20
We should just set the explosives up around the building
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43568600
>[] follow them 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43568600
>[] follow them 1d20
>[] wait to make sure they're gone
>>
"Okay, they're going somewhere, probably somewhere important" I say as I slowly walk out of the woods, pushing the branches of trees and bushes out of my "Come on, we should see what exactly they're doing"

"Okaaaay" Marla growls as she tosses away the broken branch in her hands "Okaaaay"

Katherine just nods, before flashing a worried look at my big sister as we slowly creep over the scorched grass around the small town and into an alley way with bags and boxes filled with something that smells like oil...lots of oil.

We duck behind some boxes as someone starts to walk towards us

"Who's there?" He asks peeking down the alley way "...hello"

he starts walking down towards us. Marla is breaving heavily

What do I do?
[] Set him on fire 1d20
[] Molotov 1d20
[] Tesla gun 1d20
[] Marla..do what you do 1d20
[] Marla vision
[] Katherine do it 1d20
[] Run off 1d20
[] write in
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43568807
[] Katherine do it 1d20
>>
Rolled 4, 13 = 17 (2d20)

>>43568807
>[] Katherine do it 1d20
>[] Tesla gun 1d20
She pins we shoot him down
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43568807
>[] Katherine do it 1d20
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43568807
>[] Tesla gun 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43568807
>[] Katherine do it 1d20
>>
I turn to Katherine, who has a wide grin on her face. She motions to the man with her head as she cracks her knuckles and shrugs. I nod, and she pumps her fist as she puts her other hand on the ground.

A second later she bolts out, the man shouts and raises his rifle. Katherine kicks his hand, hard enough that I hear a crack. the rifle hits that ground somewhere, don't know where.

The man starts to shout, but My friend head butts him...she'll need another bandage judging from how loud it sounded.

I hear the man groan on the ground, clutching his head as Katherine drags him back behind the boxes, pulling a knife from her side as she takes a deep breath and cuts his throat...or tries to, it takes her a second time to actually do it.

Marla nods and walks out of the alleyway calmly, ducking behind a pile of sacks as a few people walk out and down the street as a chanting choir fills the air

What do I do?
[] follow them 1d20
[] sneak to the church building 1d20
[] send marla out
[] set explosives near the oil i n the alley way 1d20
[] write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43569015
>[] set explosives near the oil i n the alley way 1d20
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43569015
>>
>>43569015
[] set explosives near the oil i n the alley way 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43569015
>[] sneak to the church building 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43569015
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43569015
>>
>>43569033
You have coins btw
>>
>>43569056
Coin it 2x.
rolls are trashy as hell.
>>
>>43569033
I would say to coin it buth with a 8 we fail most likely anyway, so the question is what the critfail would be.
Might risk the oil blowing up with us right next to us, which would be, bad,
>>
>>43569056
Yeah, explosives + oil is really bad, regular failure is still okay.
>>
>>43569074
Definitly not, we're not gonna waste all our coins on this. We're gonna have more critfails
>>
>>43569074
> throwing away allour coins while deep among enemies at the start of the mission
No.
>>
>>43569088
>regular failure is still okay
It shouldn't be that hard and our explosives is adept level, so we shouldn't fail if its not high challenge. Trained stealth would cover that option too.
>>
>>43569056
Will it help to not accidentally start a fire? If not, no.
>>
File: 1446205723440.jpg (100 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1446205723440.jpg
100 KB, 600x550
>>43565216
>>
"You two go ahead, I need to leave a little surprise for these fanatics' I say as I start to dig through my pack of goodies, pulling out a few set charges and packs of ...I don't know but it's flamable

"Mmmm, okay" Marla sighs as she lumbers off "just be careful"

"Yeah, what your sister said, if something happens just run to us, okay?" Katherine says as she follows my big sister into the town properly as I fiddle around with the wires on the satchle of explosive

Okay, who the hell set this up, most of these wires aren't connected to anything, some of them have gum stuck to them and.

*tick tick tick *

Ooooh shit shit shit SHIIIT fuck fuck me I pulled the wrong wire fuck fuck...thirteen second oh god oh god what Do I.

I reach into my pocket and grab something, I gasp and jab it into the explosives in panic.

the ticking stops and so does the small digital timer. I sigh in relief as I type in the time I want...a couple of minutes should be good enough. I sigh and put it into place, wiping sweat from my brow as I stand up.

God that close hoooly god, thanks for whatever that was.

What do I do?
[] set more 1d20
[] start a fire 1d20
[] join back up with Katherine and Marla
[] catch your breath
[] write in
>>
>>43569267
>[] join back up with Katherine and Marla
>[] catch your breath
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43569267
>[] catch your breath
>[] set more 1d20
>>
>>43569267
>[] catch your breath
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43569267
>[] catch your breath
>[] set more 1d20
>>
>>43569267
>[] catch your breath
That was damned close
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43569267
[] set more 1d20
[] catch your breath
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43569267
>[] catch your breath
>[] set more 1d20
>>
>>43569343
>>43569308
>>43569349
Pretty sure catch your breath and setting more is mutually exclusive, since setting more means you can't take a pause.
>>
> catch your breath
> do something mentally exhausting and dangerous
Do some people just not know what catching your breath means?
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43569267
>[] set more 1d20
>[] catch your breath
>>
>>43569361
I guess in theory we could catch our breath after setting them, but then we definitly lose Marla and Katherine since it would take a lot of time.
>>
You all do realise that setting up explosives that won't matter even on a 20, will still not matter? Our enemies are somewhere else.
It just means we won't have enough explosives to set them up where they actually do something.
>>
>>43566539
>because she'd have a purpose for killing,
Man I really hate evil people who act like they are doing some good deed.

Fuck 90% of /tg/ "paladins".
>>
>>43569467
>Man I really hate evil people who act like they are doing some good deed.
Having purpose doesn't need to mean you think what you're doing is good.
>>
I stumble back, slumping against the warm concrete wall. I sit on the ground against it, running my hand through my hair as I stare at the slowly ticking down clock on the explosive. that was too close, oh god my heart oh jesus, oh god. I don't know how I stopped it, but I'm happy I did whatever I did

I sit there for awhile, catching my breath before I stand back up and get back to work, not bothering to tamper with these things as I set them up near the cases and sacks of oil

Hmm still have some left.

I creep out of the alley and rush across to the one on the other side of the street, setting up another satchle of explosive quickly before I toss the rest of the bag near it.

I smile and sigh. Okay that was a lot easier than the first one...and where's Marla?

What do I do?
[] Sneak to the church 1d20
[] look for my big sister
[] Wait in the middle of the street
[] try to climb up one of the buildings 1d20
[] write in

>>43569467
Yeah I do as well, but I'm currently playing a drug fiend tengu *With 5 fucking con* and a french guardsman who just wants to eat xenos, mainly orks
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43569540
>[] Sneak to the church 1d20
So we're out of explosives now?
Do we still have firebombs or something?
>>
>>43567703
>>43567970
It is fucking impossible to talk while falling out of the sky.
>>
>>43569568
You have molotovs
firebombs
and the tannerite left
and the plasma torch
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43569540
>[] Sneak to the church 1d20
>>
>>43569540
>[] look for my big sister
>>
>>43569578
Its also impossible to walk calmly around while on fire.
Or turn into a werewolf for that matter.
>>
>>43569540
>>
>>43569540
>>
>>43569540
[] look for my big sister
>>
>>43569540
>>
File: burning-monk-colour.jpg (124 KB, 420x272) Image search: [Google]
burning-monk-colour.jpg
124 KB, 420x272
>>43569610
>Its also impossible to walk calmly around while on fire.
>>
>>43569738
That guy is not walking anon.
>>
>>43569746
>He isn't enlightened enough to walk while sitting.
>>
"Marla?" I ask, feeling a bit uneasy as I step into the street, looking around for older sister "marlaaa"

Okay, where could they have gone? I slowly start to walk forward as a warm blows through the town, washing the scent of burning death over me as I stay on the street, slowly walking forward before

"Ga" I gasp in surprise as someone grabs me from behind . I start to struggle and try to get away before I hear Marla chuckle

I turn and see her smile, she dragged me into the last alley way before the center of this "town"

I sigh in relief as I see Katherine behind her, strangling a woman wearing a red mask over her face

"What took you so long" Marla says angrily, smacking me on the forehead gently

What do you say?
[] sorry I had a bit of trouble
[] does it matter, we have to see what they're doing in there before they get out
[] Oh just setting enough explosives to ruin this town
[] You scared the life out of me there
[] Nothing, lets just get out of here
[] write in
>>
>>43569782
>[] Oh just setting enough explosives to ruin this town
>>
>>43569782
>>
>>43569782
[X] You scared the life out of me there
[X] Oh just setting enough explosives to ruin this town
>>
>>43569782
>[] sorry I had a bit of trouble
>>
>>43569782
[] Oh just setting enough explosives to ruin this town
>>
>>43569782
>[] You scared the life out of me there
>[] does it matter, we have to see what they're doing in there before they get out
>>
>>43569782
>[] You scared the life out of me there
>[] does it matter, we have to see what they're doing in there before they get out
>>
"You nearly scared the life out of me there" I sigh as my sister slowly lets go of me "and I was just setting enough explosives to ruin this town"

"Oh so we're done then?" Katherine asks looking back at me as she pulls the woman up a bit with the wire she's using to choke the life out of here

"Oh this was a lot less exciting then the last time" Marla says happily, smiling just a bit "that's good, I wouldn't want you to get hurt after all"

What do you say?
[] yeah it's done, lets leave
[] No, we should burn the church down before we leave 1d20
[] do you think we're done
[] Yeah probably should before it all goes boom
[] write in
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43569953
>[] No, we should burn the church down before we leave 1d20
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43569953
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43569953
This mission isn't really over before we got to hear them scream in terrible agony burning on a pyre of their own hubris.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43569953
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43569953
[] No, we should burn the church down before we leave 1d20
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43569953
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43569953
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 320x350
>>43569953
>>
"No" I say slowly with a shake of my head "we should burn the church down before we leave, just to be sure"

Marla looks down at me and sighs, shrugging as she zips up her leather jacket

"Alright little sis, lets commit some heresy" she says laughing "pretty sure i'd go to hell for just being a werewolf anyways"

"Good" I say nodding as I crouch down and walk out in the street "Katherine you coming to?"

"No, I need to finish up this little bitch right here, may take a while, I'll just meet you when we're done" She says nodding as the women tries to reach back to claw out her eyes

I nod go back to walking

"Can't beileve we're going to burn down a church" Marla groans "this feels..wrong"

"Well it isn't a real church of god" I say shrugging get right in front of it"I'm pretty sure at least"

"if you say so" she mutters

it's made out of wood, and looks new, like it was built i the last few days

What do I do?
[] Peek inside
[] Throw the molotovs inside it 1d20
[] set some fire bombs 1d20
[] tannerite this shit 1d20
[] send marla in it
[] write in
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43570199
>[] set some fire bombs 1d20
then
[] Peek inside
then
[] Throw the molotovs inside it 1d20
if there is nothing interesting going on or if we're seen.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43570199
>>
>>43570199
>[] Throw the molotovs inside it 1d20
How are these different?
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43570199
>[] tannerite this shit 1d20
>>
>>43570228
One makes it burn right now, the other allows us to wait a bit. Also the molotovs warn them before the fire breaks out.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43570199
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43570199
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43570199
>>43570253
In that case.
>Fire bombs

Probably need to save the tannerite
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43570199
>[] Peek inside
>[] Throw the molotovs inside it 1d20
>>
>>43570199
So HM, There any way for Marla to become a first gen?
>>
>>43570323
I don't think there is such a thing for werewolves.
If there is, eating the alpha werewolf would probably do the trick.
>>
File: 1443925005332.jpg (59 KB, 599x789) Image search: [Google]
1443925005332.jpg
59 KB, 599x789
So does anyone else picture Maria looking somewhat like this?
>>
>>43570346
You mean Elizabeth. And no.
>>
>>43570346
Nope, it lacks glasses, long hair and da booty

>>43570336
She already is an Alpha wolf, she just needs to increase her level by eating shit
>>
>>43570352
No anon, He meant Maria, Only a gamer would have that many monsters.
>>
>>43570365
>She already is an Alpha wolf
I mean the original werewolf, eather than a werewolf of the alpha type.
>>
>>43570386
We can't kill that old werewolf! He's totally cool, man.
>>
>>43570352
>You mean Elizabeth
No I did not.

>glasses
Yeah fair point.

>long hair
That hair is long.

>da booty
Does Maria have a bubble butt or something?

They are both crit based lesbians.
>>
>>43570397
>We can't kill that old werewolf! He's totally cool, man.
He is not the first anyway, he became a werewolf by being bitten from the one Layla drained.

>>43570403
>No I did not.
Huh? But it looks nothing even remotly like Maria.
>>
>>43570403
Maria has been mentioned as having a nice ass and hips. Layla is the one with da titties
>>
>>43570199
You got an ask.fm HM?
>>43570403
>Does Maria have a bubble butt or something?
OF COURSE SHE DOES!
>>
>>43570346
No glasses, healthy complexion, hair not dark enough. Looking too young too I think, too small in any case.
>>
>>43570409
wait... I thought he was older then the one Layla drained... though actually that makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>43570403
>Does Maria have a bubble butt or something?
Probably not, but she has a nice ass in some form.
Though thats from layla so the perspective is biased.
>>
>>43570433
I'm pretty sure he became a werewolf hunting that one ages ago, thats the story we read in the castle.
>>
>>43570409
>Huh? But it looks nothing even remotly like Maria.
It does to the version in my head, which is as canon as some other fan's mental image.

>>43570414
>Maria has been mentioned as having a nice ass and hips
You can have a nice butt without having a bubble butt, a bubble butt is just one kind of nice butt (the best) but there are other kinds of good butts.

>Layla is the one with da titties
I thought she was average sized?

More importantly who has the best abs?

>>43570428
>Looking too young too I think
But Maria is young.
>>
>>43570416
>You got an ask.fm HM?
He doesn't, if you got questions, just ask in the Q&As after the threads.
>>
>>43570472
>But Maria is young.
She's 18.
Well, that is young, but not as young as the girl in that picture is supposed to be.

>>43570472
>I thought she was average sized?
Layla has bigger tits than Maria, we don't know how big that is exac tly though.

>>43570472
>It does to the version in my head, which is as canon as some other fan's mental image.
We got a description of Maria, we know what she looks like, so no, something that doesn't fit her description at all is not "just as canon".
>>
>>43570472
>More importantly who has the best abs?
Marla
>>
>>43570506
Obviously
>>
>>43570472
>It does to the version in my head, which is as canon as some other fan's mental image.
When it doesn't fit the description we have of Maria, no it isn't.
>>
I hear chanting, as Marla stands outside of the door, holding it shut just in case. I think it's latin or something, I'm not really sure what it is, but it's putting me on edge and making me feel...different. I shake my head biting into my thumb to draw my attention away from it as I stick a bundle of what ever's in these things, all wrapped in red plastic...smells like napalm, so I'm thinking it's that and some other things.

I slowly walk around the church, slapping down these strange bundles of flames and death yet to be let out. I shake my head again, bitting my other thumb to clear my head again as I stumble back to Marla

I feel something warm touch my face, like a hand. I turn back, but there's no one there

Marla looks at me as I stumble back in front of the church, feeling a bit scared now

"You okay sis, you look like you saw a ghost?" Marla asks, sounding worried

"Yeah..yeah I'm fine" I say nodding as she helps me stand back up

"So we're done here now?" She asks "We can go back before either of us or your friend gets crufified?"

Inod, she smiles and hugs me tightly, making e wince in pain before she lets go, and grabs my hand gripping it tightly.

"Oh, you two done burning the church?" Katherine asks as she walks out of the alley way, wiping her hands on a torn up shirt "Don't smell nothing burning"

What do I do?
[] Start the fire works
[] watch the show...from a distance
[] leave
[] nod
[] write in
>>43570472
Layla is slightly bigger than Maria in that depatment, but they're both around average

as far abs, Layla has slight ones and Maria's are hidden by a bit of pudge

>>43570506
Marla does have some nice abs

and a slight hair problem due to being a fucking werewolf
>>
>>43570519
>[] Start the fire works
>[] watch the show...from a distance
>>
>>43570519
>[] Start the fire works
>>
>>43570519
[] watch the show...from a distance
>>
>>43570519
>[] Start the fire works
>>
>>43570519
>[] Start the fire works
>>
>>43570519
>I feel something warm touch my face, like a hand. I turn back, but there's no one there

Hm...
>[] Start the fire works
>>
>>43570519
>Start the fireworks
>Go closer, time for a fire bath.
>>
>>43570519
>[] Start the fire works
>>
>>43570519
>[] nod
>[] Start the fire works
>>
File: 1440570788446.png (665 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
1440570788446.png
665 KB, 600x821
>>43570519
>I feel something warm touch my face, like a hand. I turn back, but there's no one there
>>
>>43570519
Is there a way for Layla to get better abs so MAAAARIAAAAAA can fawn over them?
>>
>>43570553
>>43570579
I heavily suspect thats a angel, since they have rituals for summoning those.
>>
>>43570602
Working out.
Though I dislike the idea of Layla being stronger than MARIAAAAAA.
>>
>>43570619
We will still be the sub, Plus we won't be stronger than "Maria", I just find the idea of Maria fawning over Layla's abs while she get's embarrassed about it hilarious and cute.
>>
>>43570671
I just remembered we gave Maria a power that keeps someone from leaving her web.... Layla can never escape now
>>
>>43570696
Operation best-abs a go?
>>
>>43570602
I'm not so sure. I mean, they are killing the ones doing the praying.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.