[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST QUEST PART 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 1437598443121.jpg (227 KB, 760x564) Image search: [Google]
1437598443121.jpg
227 KB, 760x564
Hello children! remember last night? no? well too bad im back.

last thread or somethin: >>43532488

so last time you ran around the woods, messed with a youth pastors emotions, and hitched a ride with a caravan of actors.
you were also naked for a lot of it.

picking up where last time left off:

It appears that following dinner is acting rehearsal. they're all quite good performers, but rehearsel is not as interesting to watch as a the true show.

>watch show
>try and remember how the hell you got into the woods in the first place
>write in
>>
>>43547029
>Try to remember how the hell you got into the woods
Always good to make sure nothing of importance is being forgotten.
>>
>>43547888
you try to conjure up memories of last night.
you seem to remember a drow holy day, a wagon of gnomish ale, and a surprise attack from a band of paladins.

you know that you're several hundred miles away from the area you would designate as "home", so whatever happened, you ended up legging it.

the actors seem to have finished rehearsel, and the moon has risen. everyone seems to be heading off for bed.
>>
>>43548185
everyones asleep now, except for mullet, whos cleaning the soup pot, and a ratty fellow playing the banjo.

roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

Well, whatever it was definitely wasn't good.
>Glare at banjo player
>>
>>43548302
you wonder why the hell the QM had you roll when you hear nothing. maybe it was the banjo players fault. you shoot him a glare.

a horse has wandered into the wagon circle.

something seems off.

>write in
>>
>>43548355
Damn that Banjo playing arse.
>Check out whats up with the horse.
>>
>>43548443
you silently curse the banjo player and his infernal instrument.

taking a few tentative steps towards the horse, you notice it seems rather lumpy and has a rather unnatural demeanor. it is staring at you.

the horses belly falls open, revealing its payload of lesser goblins.

roll 1d20 to dodge teeth
>>
>>43548355
>something seems off.
Meditate on how off things feel.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43548480
Damn it, the oldest trick in the book!
>>
>>43548591
you dodge all but 1 goblin, who scrabbles up your front and bites at your ears.

you are slowed by his attack, and banjo is covered in goblins. mullet is screaming loudly. people have begun to come outside to see what all the noise is.

there are about 10 lesser goblins, 4 are eating banjo, and 1 is on your head. the camp erupts into chaos.

what do!?
>>
>>43548681
Arge, fuck, this is both very painful and unpleasantly lewd!
>Scramble for weapon
>If none close, go for the Banjo.
>>
>>43548820
The bow is still on your back from earlier.
yanking it off your back you beat the goblin off your head with it.

several people have ran to hide, but a couple are attempting to beat back the goblins. banjo is pretty assuredly dead.

>loot banjo
>snipe goblins
>run in circles screaming
>write in
>>
Ill loot banjo in due time, however,
these goblins are in severe need of death.
>Snipe the closer goblins.
>>
>>43548916
>loot banjo
>>
>>43549007
>>43549002
you give banjos corpse a brief glance. hes busy being a mangled pile of guts, and the goblins took anything of value off of him.

the goblins have lost a couple troops, but their too stupid to quit. you take a couple pot shots with the bow and manage to kill 2 of them.

a slightly larger goblin shrieks to fall back, and the gibbering horde goes running off into the grass.

>check to see whos wounded
>give chase
>write in
>>
>>43549106
>give chase
Oh no! They aren't getting away that easily!
>>
>>43549106
>Give chase
Those little rat bastards are going to get it.
I'm sure the others are fiiiiine.
>>
>>43549172
>>43549214
you dash after the goblins, grabbing a torch from a confused hand.

the tall grass rustles around your feet, and you can still hear the goblins up ahead. they have heard you, and have begun to panic.

they run over a hill, and, as you crest it yourself, are nowhere to be seen.

>roll 1d20 to track
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43549268
Wiley little buggers aren't getting away.
>Tracking those jolly green shits, making sure ear is still there.
>>
>>43549390
you feel for a bit and conclude that your pointy ears are still there. tracking reveals footprints that scuff around a patch of grass.

feeling around the ground, you produce a smooth, circular crack.

you have found the hole the goblins escaped into.

a crude ladder stretches into the dark.

>enter stealthily (1d20)
>enter brashly
>go back to camp
>write in
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43549484
Not sure if the others are going to be much more help. Good thing the darkness shouldn't be too much of a problem.
>climbing down the ladder...stealthy and gracefully.
>>
>>43549554
Damn son

You call upon all the grace you can muster. Slinking silently down the ladder and down the tiny cramped passage.

You descend down into the earth for what feels like ages. Eventually, there is sound.

You can hear a cacaphony of voices, all but one belonging to goblins. The out of place voice is gruff and animalistic. It bellows for more wine.

Looking in, you can see a large gnoll lording it over the goblins. There are piles and piles of stolen crates and goods,presumably from raided caravans.

>write in
>>
>>43549856
>shoot the gnoll in the face
>>
>>43549856
Establish dominance
>>
>>43549856
>Go Assassin and shoot Gnoll all up in his face.
All that loot...
>>
>>43550383
>>43550352
>>43550261
Sorry, I went out to pick up food. Will contnue in a while
>>
>>43550663
S'all good, S'all good.
>>
>>43550663
ALL RIGHT BARBECUE IS CONSUMED

>>43550261
>>43550383
>>43550352
you use your ranger powers to ready your bow, and let fly a single arrow into the middle of the gnolls skull.

hes pretty damn dead.

the goblins are all staring at you in stunned silence.

>what say
>>
>>43551116
Look over the Goblins, bow drawn, with that calm, cool dark elven look.
>Tell them that they better not move, and if they don't want a new hole in them, should do as they're told.
>>
>>43551116
"I want his job."
>>
>>43551757
>>43551375
you cock an arrow to the bow
"i want his job. unless you want a new hole, do as i say."

the lesser goblins are dim, but not stupid. one of them has brought you a bottle of pilfered wine.

you are now queen of the lesser goblins of the southeastern planes.

what is your first action?
>>
>>43552097
Drink down the wine, cause we damned deserve it.
>Lets try and see how these goblins have got things running around here.
Also tell them to prepare a feast for their new queen.
>>
>>43552307
you take the bottle and down it. this impresses the goblins.

"right. i want to see how you're all running things here." several shrewder looking goblins have readied themselves to give you the tour.

"i also want a feast prepared to properly swear me in." another pack of goblins make affirmative noises and lollop of down a tunnel.

one of the tour ready goblins steps forward.
"hello miss. this one is gik, and friend here is huk. we are gobbos with th smarts."

"yeah, yeah, we iz!"

"shatap dummy, i do talk!"

"no u!"

the pair of them are attempting to eat each other now.

>write in
>>
>>43552667
Dark gods almighty, this is what we have to work with. These are the brains. Alright.
>Threaten to kill them,and tell them to get on with the tour, threatening with the bow.
>>
>>43552942
"both of you behave yourselves, or youll be whisteling jaunty tunes through the holes in your heads. show me around."

END PART THE SECOND

alrighty, ill be back later this week. hope you enjoyed. sorry for the long delays.
thanks for playing, returns. you da real mvp.
>>
>>43553412
Ey, mon, you da real mvp.
No probs, sorry also, and was pretty darn fun,
Till next time then.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.