[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess the character thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 62
File: Lc2LQEs.gif (1 MB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
Lc2LQEs.gif
1 MB, 400x268
Post your character art and character name, and other people try to guess what kind of character he is.

Name:
>Frank Miller the Spiz Diller
>>
>>43535684
A pretty shady drug dealer?

Name: Aaron Smith.
>>
>>43535711
Close, but you need more shitty memes to go with it. I'll give you a hint, it's in the pokemon game.
>>
File: Max.jpg (322 KB, 523x1041) Image search: [Google]
Max.jpg
322 KB, 523x1041
>>43535711
Forgot image: here it is.
>>
File: arminia.png (107 KB, 256x676) Image search: [Google]
arminia.png
107 KB, 256x676
Arminia Caliak.
>>
File: voldur.jpg (36 KB, 215x186) Image search: [Google]
voldur.jpg
36 KB, 215x186
Harulf, son of Holg.
>>
File: Osrick2v2.png (230 KB, 496x695) Image search: [Google]
Osrick2v2.png
230 KB, 496x695
Osrick Baajvald
>>
>>43535865
I'm sensing swashbuckly roguey dick-ass thief/"treasure hunter"
>>
>>43535937
...in a military uniform?
>>
>>43535942
Look at that face. It's clearly stolen.
>>
>>43535911
Kind of a jerk. He's the sort of guy who goes to play 40k and calls a 13 year old autistic because his paint job isn't very good. Has been kicked out of a local tournament.
>>
Kari Runa.

This is the picture I'm using for the moment till I make one in Hero Machine.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1330
Abydarr the god of life
>>
>>43535739
Aaron Smith was, for some time, a singlet and underwear model till one night walking home he was beaten and left for dead in an allyway for the spare few notes in his wallet.
In the weeks and months it took to recover he found himself dropped for another model.

Now jobless his money began to dwindle away till at last an chance encounter with a lady who recognised him started a brief career as a male prostitute.
While this was going on he began to hit the gym and took up wrestling both to keep his famous figure but also so he would never be caught flat-footed again.

Over the years he had managed to network with a few of his female clients of his prior job and coupled with his new physique and physical skills, he scored a few odd jobs here and there, eventually cumulating as as a bodyguard for the rich and famous.

And that's how he has found himself working alongside a hacker, and ex-military sniper and a down-her-luck detective from a private security firm to rescue London Tipton, the rich socialite who was snatched right from under his eyes.
>>
File: gotta_go_fast.png (74 KB, 300x680) Image search: [Google]
gotta_go_fast.png
74 KB, 300x680
Owen
>>
>>43536642
That's gotta chafe like hell.
>>
>>43536892
Having once been paid to wear a chain-mail bikini for a few hours I can confirmed that it is an utterly horrible experience.
>>
File: 1437287498075 (1).png (2 MB, 1607x1863) Image search: [Google]
1437287498075 (1).png
2 MB, 1607x1863
Lt. Arthur Wesley Uxbridge
>>
File: 1431119675125.jpg (145 KB, 454x800) Image search: [Google]
1431119675125.jpg
145 KB, 454x800
Ferall
>>
File: the_goken_by_portbaron-d4ohvej3.jpg (234 KB, 828x772) Image search: [Google]
the_goken_by_portbaron-d4ohvej3.jpg
234 KB, 828x772
Painbow Nash
>>
>>43536779
Abydarr wasn't like the other beastmen.
He never participated in the orgies, he was never present for the youngling fights, he wouldn't even brutally rape his slave to death.
He was a very strange one indeed.

He would spend his days picking through a garden of herbs he grew, studying them and mixing potions, his slave would help him.
At night the two would meditate under the moons in an open glade.

His sire, Grurk Bloodnose, blamed his own poor decisions. Abydarr's dam was an old goat of a lady, she didn't have the strength to bring a strong child into the world.
Then during the youngling fights, Grurk murderous reputation likely had many of his kid's opponents careful to pull their punches.
Grurk would force girls on his son during his first few orgies, he probably never learned how to take by force and even Abydarr's slave, Grurk should have left the girl to be sacrificed. Her witch-gold eyes told everyone it was a bad idea to leave her alive but Grurk thought that the small elf girl would be perfect for his kid.

No one liked Abydarr much but both his father and the fact he stayed out of everyone's way stayed the worst of the abuse.
Then one day, a hunting party was ambushed by some accursed elves and the few that lived were horrifically wounded and would not survive the night.
As Grurk stepped forward to halt their pain, his stone axe in hand, Abydarr, his kid stepped forward holding a small pot of some foul-smelling fluid.
Everyone paused on smelling this, they knew what those noxious tasting drinks the elves would carry could do.
Poison so strong that maggots would shrivel and die in seconds and even Death herself wouldn't dare approach them.
These were treasured, only the Elder Goats were allowed to decide which of the greatest warriors were allowed to partake this before a battle.
And here Abydarr stood, holding a pot holding more of the stuff then their current much treasured supply.
>>
>>43536892
It's not the chafing you need to worry about. It's pinching, or getting hair stuck.
>>
File: 1430161733729.jpg (40 KB, 364x800) Image search: [Google]
1430161733729.jpg
40 KB, 364x800
Cassandra
>>
>>43537181
Quickly one of the Eldest Goats pushed forward and turned to the tribes much loved Executioner, Grurk and his oddity of a kid.
With a growl the old one signalled Abydarr to step forward.
He gave a long, deliberate sniff of the pot's contents.
"Grurk, your son told us that he has been finding the secret of the elf poison for some time. We have been content to let him work for while. Lets see if he has managed to live up to his claims."

Grurk stood back and signalled towards Unndrr Wolftooth, the most promising of the youth that lay bleeding in the mud.

Abydarr worked quickly, moving forward and spoon-feeding no small amount of the poison to a now protesting Unndrr who gargled and choked on the horrific taste and smell.

For the next several minutes, all watched silently except the hungry newborns crying for their dam's teat.
It was subtle at first, Unndrr's bleeding slowed and colour crept back into his face.
As soon as the wounds started to visibly close the crowd started yelling in excitment.

The Old Goat gave a loud bleating to quiet eveyone.

"We still don't know for sure if it has worked. we'll force them all to drink and Grurk will watch them tonight. His axe might still be needed."
He paused to take a breath.
"Know this, Abydarr is to be protected. When he manages to break us free from the predations of the Raven Goddess will be the day of celebration." The Goat hit one of the many raven skulls that decorated his harness, that decorated all of them.
"Until that day is to come he must work. This applies to his witchling slave as well. She belongs to him"

"Tomorrow we shall see if Abydarr has brought us any hooves closer to wrestling away the power of a god.
Tomorrow shall be a feast. Abydarr's success or to remember our hunters, now carrion Death seeks to consume as her own"
He walked back to the largest of the halls.
Everyone looked once again to where Abydarr was busy feeding his brew to the rest of the wounded.
Grurk was proud of his kid.
>>
>>43537181
>>43537458
I like this, I like this a lot. Thanks for using my character to make a story of him.
keep it up Anon
>>
File: 1445408295210.jpg (115 KB, 1000x757) Image search: [Google]
1445408295210.jpg
115 KB, 1000x757
>>43537363
Cassandra was a hardworking kid: she always found happiness in making her father proud and always tried her hardest in everything she did. The teachers would praise her and encourage her; her friends admired her and she was never alone: even the boys respected her.

And she grew up quickly, without a care in the world other than doing her best every time: her little sister used to look up to her with admiration and many lads asked her out… but eventually realized the burden she bore and turned their back on her.

Still, she kept living her busy life and her family shared her happiness and efforts. Until…
Somehow, the blissful life that should’ve rightfully been hers was shattered, the world as she knew it changed to the core.

A mad scientist had detonated a device which leveled the city: she lost her little sister and her father lost both legs and his left hand… and that same blast gave her new, incredible insight.

Now she possessed knowledge she previously thought impossible, her mind was flooded with ideas and projects other engineers wouldn’t understand, at her age.

Determination filled her as she left the gravestone of her little sister with her father, now only a husk of a man: she was going to make things right and make him proud once more.
Resolute, she went to work and restored her old man’s limbs, replacing them with new, sturdy metal legs and hand.

After that… she begun her most ambitious project yet: she would avenge her little sister and make sure that the man responsible would never hurt anyone else.
>>
>>43537873
Well that's better than her actual backstory.
Good job
>>
Katia
>>
>>43536870
I like the way you write, but I get the feeling that it's bordering the magical realm a little bit too much. No offense...
>>
Ivy
>>
File: Worth it.gif (999 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
Worth it.gif
999 KB, 500x268
>>43537897
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!
>>
File: lewd.png (636 KB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
636 KB, 2500x2641
>>43536642
Just curious: are you playing in an ERP or how are the other players okay with that picture? Or did you crop it?
>>
>>43537913
None taken. Just a few hours ago I was talking to a friend who used to work as male stripper. It's on my mind and just slipped out as I was typing.
>>
>>43538001
But I have to say, you really got close to the original idea... I mean, Aaron is a superhero in a M&M game, which is basically a bodyguard for all humanity.

So yeah, well done!
>>
Chantrell Sakaala
>>
File: WAR_concept_nov08-01.jpg (112 KB, 997x828) Image search: [Google]
WAR_concept_nov08-01.jpg
112 KB, 997x828
Steve
>>
>>43537948
I cropped everything from about halfway down her left hand but the cropped version is on my PC, I'm currently on my laptop and I couldn't be bothered with recropping it.
It's not an ERP though she was more or less dressed just like that for half the first session for non-cheesecake reasons.

I'm currently making a different one in Heromachine.
>>
>>43538108
That explains it, then.
>>
>>43538035
What, you haven’t met Chantrell Sakaala before? Man, let me tell you, she’s quite a mysterious one. From what I’ve heard, she used to be a simple cashier in a supermarket… before that day…

You know the day? The one where the whole neighboring city was blown to shit! Yeah, see, you remember. Anyway, it seems that she was involved, somehow and went missing a few days prior: she doesn’t remember anything about an explosion, she says.

Turns out, she was a guinea pig for the “mad bomber”, who not only wanted a hostage in case things went to hell but also to test out his new serum: the bastard really did it and injected her with it. She started bleedin’ from her eyes, the poor girl. Started screaming and all that.

Now she can’t see for shit, but the chemicals did a number on her, somehow: she’s as tough as it gets and she knows exactly where you are thanks to ultrasounds… you know, like fucking bats or something. She can even use sonic waves to crush walls made of concrete!

She’s one scary bitch, I’ll tell you that much.

What? How I know all this? Why would I not, I was there when the heroes busted the “mad bomber”’s door down.
>>
>>43538166
Some kind of superhero backstory, huh? Not even close to what she's really like, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love what you came up with.
>>
>>43538080
Steve, known across the land as the "harbringer of death", the "skulltaker" and the "blood spiller".
But in fact Steve didn't want these nicknames. But all the peasants in the land all feared him, and were prone to abandon entire villages just from hearing rumours of him being on the road.
What made Steve so dangerous? Steve had once been a noble knight, respected by all, but when a new evil spread across the land from the north the King amassed a huge army in hopes of defeating it.
The evil that had appeared was a powerful demon from the Netherworld. The demon had tainted the land, currupted the wildlife and turned humans into it's slaves.
The king and his army was met with an army of slaves and minor demons, and after many days of fighting the Kings army, now only left with 20.000 of the 300.000 men that had followed thier liege into battle. Of those 20.000 were only 100 knights left.

Now at the foot of the crack in the earth that had let this demon out stood the army, and not before long the demon lord faced the army himself. And after a fierce fight the demon was slain. But it still had a card up his sleeve. It possesed the closes living being it could find. That being was Steve. His armour twisting, changing colour and started to move by itself. Steve could only watch as his armour lifted his hand for him only to behed the king in a suprise attack. Everything else was a blur, but now Steve has been currupted by the demon. A demon now banished from it's own realm, and Steve who is not able to return home. Now he is on a journey to find a way to banish the demon from his armour, and be free. But the demon knows this and tries to do anything it can when possible to keep him from succeding.

My first attempt at writefaggotry.
>>
>>43538235
I'm glad you liked it! And yes, it's superhero-y because my mind is currently filled with that kind of thoughts: I was also thinking about an oracle or an exalted. What is she, really?
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>43538243
Not the one who posted Steve, but I liked it. Well done!
>>
>>43538250
Nothing that interesting. A blind half-elf who uses her sensitivity to wind magic to "see". She's also a wannabe healer, despite not knowing any healing magic, leading her to simply use mundane healing methods.

Although, I'm totally stealing the superhero thing if I'm ever part of a campaign like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 498x771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 498x771
Chunk, an Ogryn from a forge world
>>
>>43538243
Steve's creator here
Bretty good, anon, i'm impressed.
But he's just a friendly oathbreaker, who was a bro to a local pally chapter, and broke their oaths to study demonology with the permission of the chapter master Mark. He created this demon-possessed gear to resist most kinds of magic, and made it look that way because bandits are usually afraid of a hulking warriors in demonic shit. Now he, his best paladin friend from the chapter, human mage and an elf bard are going down into the underdark to save Mark and his squad who went missing in the underdark.
>>
>>43538522
lad you liked it Anon, even though it's not close to your own backstory for him
>>
>>43538622
>glad*
>>
File: 1199908-0jackburton2.jpg (38 KB, 358x450) Image search: [Google]
1199908-0jackburton2.jpg
38 KB, 358x450
Dash Morgan
>>
>>43535924
Lovable dumb Yeti Shaman ?
>>
Argus Talameid
>>
>>43536870
Did you run a WoD game in upstate NY sometime between 2011 and 2012, because this sounds really familiar.
>>
Danky the Memester
>>
File: 2193021841348.jpg (267 KB, 1747x2525) Image search: [Google]
2193021841348.jpg
267 KB, 1747x2525
Michondria
>>
>>43539681
Nope, I'm Australian and never even been to America.
>>
>>43539854
Okay, I give up. What's her deal?
>>
>>43540058

Creepy drow necromancer that murdered an elf sorceress and stitched her own head onto the body.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 570x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 570x640
Nox
>>
File: 1446616465996.png (192 KB, 545x875) Image search: [Google]
1446616465996.png
192 KB, 545x875
Kurt "Knock-Knock" Kaiser
>>
>>43540719

I'll tell you one thing. A man that can't tell the difference between a Ithaca Model 37 and a Remington 870 isn't someone who I would go adventuring with.
>>
File: scarf astrid.jpg (530 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
scarf astrid.jpg
530 KB, 800x640
>>43540719
I want to say he's some sort of smartass rebel or resistance fighter, or maybe just jovial instead.

Astrid Louve
>>
>>43540751
Shoo. I proofread my weapons folder to make sure all the names were right after that.

Do not expose my great shame.
>>
File: d8q8c4y.jpg (451 KB, 898x1642) Image search: [Google]
d8q8c4y.jpg
451 KB, 898x1642
Grimsby Grímsdóttir
>>
File: Best Grill.png (139 KB, 274x271) Image search: [Google]
Best Grill.png
139 KB, 274x271
>>43539699
I'm gonna guess he's some modern day anti-hero that's got some power that makes him look really fucking stupid. So he just embraces it and plays it up for laughs.

Danielle Baston. Technically, I'm not playing this one anymore. But it's the most offensive portrait I've ever used.
>>
>>43540515
"From what i hear that Nox is dangerous"

"Dangerous? Calm down Bill he's just some scrap metal with a penchant for the pussy"

"Yeah but, i heard he killed the guy who created him, and he was created for these 'clients'. You know the weird, upper class freaks that like to stick their cock in a bit o' steel"

"Where'd you hear that?"

"You hear alot of bollocks like that when you're clearing out the rats out of those pompous pricks houses. But i hear when he killed him, he took over that business, buying and selling different ladies"

"well all we can say now is that he has an eye for legs"

"aye, and a good time if you have the coin"
>>
File: duck wizard with cat ranger.jpg (82 KB, 700x659) Image search: [Google]
duck wizard with cat ranger.jpg
82 KB, 700x659
Quakers and Fluffy-toes.
>>
>>43538080
I once tried to run with a Hell Knight named Atrocitous the Unappreciated. A widower Hell Knight raising two children while teaching Infernal Math at the 9th grade level, Atrocitous is forced to wear a clip-on tie and button down white shirt and khakis over his Demonic Plate to comply with dress code. It has been many years since he has lifted his greatsword from its wall mount and hacked heads, so he prefers to get around confrontation with his proficiency with staplers and bureaucracy.
>>
Guillaume "Guy" St. Beauchamp
>>
>>43538714
Close! He's a Tiefling Druid, of the Onispawn variety.
>>
File: 11327816436.jpg (19 KB, 194x378) Image search: [Google]
11327816436.jpg
19 KB, 194x378
Sapphire
>>
File: Yukutv14.png (93 KB, 278x556) Image search: [Google]
Yukutv14.png
93 KB, 278x556
Yukut d'Orien

Not my current character, but my favorite.

And I know, blurry, artifacted, artwork, but it was my first real shoop of something.
>>
>>43540756
Close-ish. He's a mercenary type that I'm running in Fallout game. He's happy he was born after the bombs fell, because it means he can get away with just about anything,
>>
>>43540756
Crazed berserker who is also older, and likely a mother. Fights to protect what she loves.
>>43540795
A hoighty-toighty cleric who loves his team nonetheless, and uses humor and sarcasm as a coping mechanism.
>>43540866
A rogue who delights in roguish things. likely an orphan.
>>43541490
Swag-meisters.
>>43541925
Older gentleman prone to big speeches and acting like the leader of the group. Doesn't actually have any face skills.
>>43542206
Pirate. I really can't get any other read than that.
>>
File: 1444965277256.jpg (333 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444965277256.jpg
333 KB, 1200x1600
"Raksha" Om
>>
File: Kyorlurn.jpg (196 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Kyorlurn.jpg
196 KB, 1200x900
>>43535684
Kyorlurn
>>
File: TieflingMale01-1.jpg (92 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
TieflingMale01-1.jpg
92 KB, 600x900
Percilvis Throngaal
>>
>>43542206
Pirate Cleric
>>
>>43542464
Close. He (>>43541925)'s got a few social skills. Mostly in the form of intimidation and noble savoir faire. Dead on about the big speeches and trying to be the party leader, though.
>>
Zacharie Vendigroth Aestaban
>>
>>43542464
Partially true. Actually a Paladin (Well, a blackguard who hunted demons.) She delighted in roguery to some extent, but generally tried to keep up a semblance of a professional appearance. The orphan part is right, though: ;-;
>>
>>43535865
>tumblr nose

get that checked, girl
>>
File: 1410005320444s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1410005320444s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>43538683
Eugene from the Walking Dead!
>>
>>43541425
didja ever see Wakfu?

see Wakfu.
>>
>>43543400
That's that french cartoon, right? I was meant to but i never got around to it.
>>
File: picture i found just now.jpg (453 KB, 1063x1375) Image search: [Google]
picture i found just now.jpg
453 KB, 1063x1375
>>43535684

Name: Bormok of Blackstone
>>
>>43542464
>>43542662

Both right, but no.2 is closer. A zenith caste solar exalt, making her a priestess of The Unconquered Sun.
A former slave, she exclusively targets owned by or associated with slavers.
>>
File: Full chainmail.jpg (89 KB, 580x900) Image search: [Google]
Full chainmail.jpg
89 KB, 580x900
Vigil
>>
>>43543481
Lord-Liege of Castle Blackstone, second or third in line to the throne and dominion over all land you can view from its highest tower.

Bormok, unwilling to stoop to the backhanded deeds and petty politicking of his brothers, left to forge his own path with a sword and strong faith in Helm.

He would never name himself a Paladin, despite being amply qualified in strength, spirit and Faith. Instead he leads his 'Order' righting wrongs and avenging the dead with more than a little gusto.

Will return with an army to conquor his own lands and lead them to a golden age of trade and wealth with the information and connections he learns while crusading.
>>
File: Ruspc.jpg (55 KB, 504x700) Image search: [Google]
Ruspc.jpg
55 KB, 504x700
Sacha "Rasp" Kruschevoy.
>>
>>43537363
No one ever believed anything she said. Ever.
>>
File: Roland.jpg (85 KB, 641x813) Image search: [Google]
Roland.jpg
85 KB, 641x813
Roland the Wanderer
>>
>>43537150
Ferall is a classic cat burglar, know for leaving calling cards. Despite being somewhat lazy she inherited the position of Guildmaster of the Thieves' Guild when the old Guildmaster stepped down. Despite prefering to sleep instead of working she managed to handle the ragtag bunch of misfits quite well and the Guild flourished under her leadership.

>>43537905
A Catgirl paladin from a distant country. Sent to the Mages' Guild as envoy and guardian Katia is known for being one of the strongest members of the guild thanks to the fact that she is walking talking anti-magic. She is currently in a relationship with the Devil-Queen Cromia of Valmia.

>>43537923
Ivy the archivist is mostly known for her legs and her cold collected personality. However that cold melts away whenever she is near her sweetheart Emilia.
>>
File: chaos_cultist.jpg (15 KB, 250x364) Image search: [Google]
chaos_cultist.jpg
15 KB, 250x364
Bort Salvus. Chaos undivided cultist
>>
>>43543347
What's tumblr nose?
>>
File: dandy.png (2 MB, 990x1100) Image search: [Google]
dandy.png
2 MB, 990x1100
Dandelion Barreldance
>>
File: 50476118_p45.jpg (182 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
50476118_p45.jpg
182 KB, 615x818
Allan Eskir
>>
>>43543347
It's not red anon. Tumblr-noses are red.
>>
>>43546351
Halfling cavalier mostly in it for glory and the chance to bone pretty woman. Still a pretty bro dude, very boisterous despite his size, once challenged an Orc Warboss to a drinking contest and won.
>>
File: 1409975810948.jpg (182 KB, 799x990) Image search: [Google]
1409975810948.jpg
182 KB, 799x990
Clem the Scoundrel.
>>
File: Red Mage.jpg (137 KB, 684x1168) Image search: [Google]
Red Mage.jpg
137 KB, 684x1168
Real talk? His name is Cecil P. Mycroft III.
I wonder if there's still anyone around here who remembers that one thing.
>>
File: kieran v2.png (572 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
kieran v2.png
572 KB, 658x960
Kieran Vindhöl
>>
>>43546540
Clem was the greatest Blitzball player in all of Zanarkand. However he was arrogant, brash and sometimes an outright bully, however this was his way of "tough love", despite that his behavior and sudden disaperance caused his son Tidus to hate him.
>>
>>43546125
it's cheating when you just post their actual backstory Anon.
>>
>>43546483
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>43536642
That's the best cosplay of Noh I've ever seen.
>>
>>43542464
>who loves his team
>his
>grimsdottir
>dottir
>his
Anon, you may want to sit down for this one.
>>
File: 1445050046872.jpg (172 KB, 969x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445050046872.jpg
172 KB, 969x1280
>>43552099

he's actually a very pretty boy
>>
Evangeline Kingsley
>>
>>43546668
Someone that has done some things he's not proud of, but it was in the name of clan/kingdom.Now, he lost the believe that there is good in the world.
>>
>>43546362
Acts all friendly and even flirty, in general a all-around nice guy.
but, in truth he is a shady and manipulative man who uses people then disposes of them once they are no longer useful.
>>
>>43553320
Why the Hel does a boy have a female scandi first name AND surname?
>>
>>43553320
You can't dissuade my penis simply by removing one of the fuckable holes.
>>
File: office ork.png (112 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
office ork.png
112 KB, 500x463
>>43535684
Krognar of Accounting
>>
>>43553693

Where do you think we are?
>>
File: 1424200217966.jpg (881 KB, 847x993) Image search: [Google]
1424200217966.jpg
881 KB, 847x993
Crohm, Godbreaker
>>
File: med.jpg (71 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
71 KB, 386x386
Jikama

Can't find the full image I used, so it's just the icon crop I use on roll20.
>>
>>43536642
>ARMPIT HOLES

I am upset.
>>
>>43555821
Asura?
>>
File: Lanz von Liebenfels v2.jpg (215 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Lanz von Liebenfels v2.jpg
215 KB, 600x900
Lanz Otto von Liebenfelz
>>
>>43545783
kek
>>
File: Bom Tombadil.jpg (203 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bom Tombadil.jpg
203 KB, 1024x768
Terri Happyflaps
>>
>>43557433
He's really proud of his Doogle Glass+ and new MyPhone and never stops talking about them. He is also a cosplayer.
>>
File: 1432167549889.png (1 MB, 1200x1518) Image search: [Google]
1432167549889.png
1 MB, 1200x1518
Lawrence Wellington
>>
XK-701 "Railjack"
>>
File: 1441300094842.jpg (1 MB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1441300094842.jpg
1 MB, 900x1273
>>43557510
art
>>
File: i1LFhi3KHbo.jpg (128 KB, 736x617) Image search: [Google]
i1LFhi3KHbo.jpg
128 KB, 736x617
Siegfried Fuchs
>>
File: 1445083128419.png (683 KB, 716x1133) Image search: [Google]
1445083128419.png
683 KB, 716x1133
Penelope Schrod
>>
>>43553771
I see this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3rjQGc6lA

but much, MUCH more angry - think thinly veiled threats as opposed to subtle, passive aggression.
>>
>>43557403
Yeah, where's the hair?
>>
File: Snaedis.jpg (390 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
Snaedis.jpg
390 KB, 707x1000
Snaedis Katihanen
>>
>>43557749
Female Hamlet, but actually deals with her problems in a competent though bloody manner. Fighter with good social skills.
>>
>>43557510

Executing order LD-026...

XK-701, codenamed "Railjack" is a biomechanical weapon designed for fighting in place of human soldiers.

It was originally created as a copy of a cyborg from Japan, Codename Jack, who had suffered extreme damage from an incident in a warzone in United Russia lands.

Using the most advanced techniques to return his limbs, he came back stronger, faster, better in every way.

However, as they had attached the robotic limbs to the nerves so they could move, over time he couldn't handle being unable to feel anything beyond cold, lifeless metal.

Coupled with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, he quickly spiraled out of control.

His life was terminated on the 25th of January, 2187, as were his wishes.

The Japanese University of the Study of Technology (JUST) investigated the incident. They had discovered that neural links to cybernetics could have serious side effects when not properly given time to heal and understand the new components that are connected.

With the war with U-Russia looming above them, the scientists had an idea; While connecting the cybernetics to a human took time to adjust to, time they did not have, they could instead create life already attached to the enhancements.

Codenamed the "Beyond Jack" Project, they set about creating what they called "Human Machines" capable of operating and following orders while also maintaining their human instincts so they could make snap judgements based on what they believe to be the best option for the mission at hand.

Many Jack units were created but before they were deployed, the JUST was bombed. The amount of damage done to the building destroyed almost all the Jack units and scientists.

1/2
>>
>>43557943
However, a few prototype units survived. GS-833, "Walljack," designed to take the heaviest hits, RW-215, "Slingjack," designed to have the lightest armour and be nigh- undetectable when it starts hiding, and XK-701, "Railjack," a specialist at noticing the smallest details and a crackshot with the sniper rifle. They were out doing test runs with a scientist, Prof. Arato Kaeto.

Now without a home, they seek revenge on the people who caused them to lose their brothers.

H-How'd I do?
>>
File: 7-foot-2 tall elf.png (863 KB, 799x1240) Image search: [Google]
7-foot-2 tall elf.png
863 KB, 799x1240
I'm going to be a good friend and post a friend's character since I know he lurks this board.

Rime Kae
>>
File: Mr.Shffer.jpg (70 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Shffer.jpg
70 KB, 773x1000
Mr. Shaffer
>>
>>43558043
The greatest bartender that the galaxy had ever known.
One time when the Dread Lord was on his planet he requested a drink from Mr Schaffer.
The drink was so heavenly that the Dread Lord had no choice but to take his arm to ensure that no other drink could be mixed quite so well.
Mr Schaffer now wanders the stars in search of a revenge and possibly a new arm.
>>
>>43558126
Well, he is a bartender on a space station with a backstory that changes every time somebody asks him (because he can't really remember what with his old age and all), so possibly spot on!
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.