[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #580: Everything Will Be Finé Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43517023
>>
File: [BILL INTENSIFIES[.gif (389 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
[BILL INTENSIFIES[.gif
389 KB, 400x225
>>43534902
How do I become the master of the mindspace?
>>
>>43534962
By mastering yourself.
>>
>>43534990
I feel like there's a joke here that I'm missing.
>>
>>43535002
Some day you will know, some day.
>>
>you will never truly transcend the sun
>>
When have you lost your shit, Jumpers?

I don't mean your violent shit. I mean your emotional and mental shit. When have you lost your shit to the point that you just started screaming at someone and calling them everything short of a white man / woman?
>>
>>43536067
Shoulda just let it fall off honestly.
>>
>>43536180
It's the wee hours of the night on a Sunday, but if there's no thread when people wake up they'll pitch a fit or accidentally make two threads again.
>>
>>43536194
This.
>>
File: really.jpg (22 KB, 257x400) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
22 KB, 257x400
>>43536067
When I read a jump and saw the words "You spent the next 5 years as a Fledgling under your sire's care, now your sire has kicked you out the nest. It's time to spread your wings little bat." For every fucking background. My fucking face when.
>>
>>43536194
I just think it deserves it.
>>
>>43536205
I take it you are... not a fan of vampires after that.
>>
>>43536238
I had plasma fruit from the Sims. It was delicious.

Also, did you know that an experienced and highly motivated jumper can eradicate vampires globally within a matter of months when they aren't holding back?
>>
>>43536205
Not like you can avoid it in the Vampire game.
>>
>>43536229
>it

Are you talking about Jumpchain as a community or are you dehumanising the baitposters?

>>43535330
If only I could be so grossly incandes-

>Ragnarok Online
>Touhou
>Worm

Nope, you're right. Still not incandescent enough.
>>
>>43536266
This one thread, I dunno. Last thread put me off enough I just feel like one thread falling off would be fitting
>>
>>43536266
>Incandescent

>not mentioning the Gross Incandescence perk from Dark Souls
>forgetting the Sunbro origin

For SHAME.
>>
>>43536276
Ugh. I know what you mean. Stayed the hell out of that one, and I hope to high heaven the real Lycoris/SoAnon did too and anon was just arguing with some other salty scunner.

>>43536277
Speaking of DS-exactly what happens if you take Gross Incandescence and hold the Super Aja for a long period of time? Can you charge up sun lasers?
>>
>>43536320
How about we just not bring it up again yeah?
>>
>>43536320
The Aja doesn't charge, just amplify, you would need some other way to charge it.
>>
>>43536320
It doesn't charge, it just refracts and amplifies. You could get some light sunbeams with just Gross Incandescence, but you'll want a stronger source of SUN.

Or Hamon.
>>
>>43536343
>>43536334
Would other wavelengths of light work? I mean, Gauss would probably break the gem but what about magically created light?

>>43536332
That's a great idea, I'm retarded
>>
>>43536371
well as Hamon is life energy, I'd honestly assume magic light would work just fine.
>>
>>43536384
>Hamon is life energy

I thought of the Positive Energy Plane or Materia.

Hmm.
>>
>>43536388
>meet vampires
>use materia and watch them take double damage because any materia-cast magic automatically hits a weakness
Why did I not think of trying this?
>>
>>43536205
>30 blood point
>little bat
>>
>>43536450
You're a little bat for an 8th gen.
>>
>>43536507
http://www.darkmetal2039.com/info/background/generation
>>
>>43536606
Pool size grows with age if I remember right, and 8th gens max at 30.
>>
>>43536606
>>43536664
So I actually went and checked this. It doesn't grow with age, and a blood pool of 30 is 6th gen. Pretty big fuckin' deal right there, but you'd expect to be able to get your dots up to seven instead of five. Maybe you're just too young and inexperienced?
>>
>>43534962
There is a perk for that in gravity falls that explicitly makes you a dream demon.
>>
If you are an Esper, how safe is it to leave Academy City if you're a student, or if you're an Experiment?
>>
>>43537211
You're not allowed.
>>
File: red hat.jpg (80 KB, 763x921) Image search: [Google]
red hat.jpg
80 KB, 763x921
Jumpers, where is your hat? You know which hat, your first hat.
>>
>>43537261
Never had a hat, don't want a damned hat, I don't like hats.
>>
>>43536256
>Also, did you know that an experienced and highly motivated jumper can eradicate vampires globally within a matter of months when they aren't holding back?
I like you, No Nose. We can be friends.
>>
File: give us a squidge.gif (24 KB, 329x200) Image search: [Google]
give us a squidge.gif
24 KB, 329x200
>>43537295
Hooray! Friends are good. Have a hug. Alternately, I'll just give Draco one. His parents suck and he probably has never had one before, he's so awkward about it. Sheesh.

Also the only thing that gets me through jumps like the Vampire ones, that make it mandatory that you are a vampire for ten years, is the fact that oh hey it looks like I have alt forms, and a T-1000 neither requires sustenance nor can it be used. The fact that I am a spinning whirlwind of death doesn't hurt anything either.
>>
>>43536256
I did know that! Of course, I was holding back, just a bit. I honestly don't think I got them all. But man, you shoulda seen the panic when super powered mini-gundam robots firing beams of pure fire and sunlight layered with holy enchantments started showing up in cities en mass just PURGING ALL VAMPIRES. They even had special sensors that let them figure out where the vampires were. Even through walls! Also, they could walk through walls. Not, like, ethereally or anything, they were just super strong and didn't give a fuck. Man, that shit was funny!

Anyway, long story short, after the first six "last stands" failed, they just started running away en mass into the wilderness, robots in tow. Didn't really pay attention to what happened after that.

When I got to Changeling later, that was really interesting to hear people's accounts from it on an outside perspective.

>>43537261
Oh! Geez, I haven't thought about that thing in years. I-I'm sure I have it around here somewhere. I seem to remember it was always really handy at keeping my hair out of my eyes when I was working on stuff.
It's gotta be in the warehouse somewhere. Maybe in the basement? ... one of these old crates? On the shelves, maybe?
U-um...
uh...

I don't know...
>>
>>43537405
Man, you're so unfairly hateful towards the undead. I'd call prejudice if I thought miss crazy pants cared.
>>
File: Voldie Claus is coming to town.jpg (10 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
Voldie Claus is coming to town.jpg
10 KB, 500x260
>>43537261
Right here. When you know winter is coming, it's important to have a hat when you have advanced male pattern baldness like I do.

Very, very advanced.
>>
>>43537405
Also, I will admit I was holding back, but only for the sake of upholding the masquerade. I don't so much care about vampires being exposed, but it'd throw society into chaos, and I simply want to spare everyone else.

So I just used an army of clones of myself to sweep across the world. Teleportation, hiveminded army of clones... you know, I think that was the first time I actually used the clone army tactic.
>>
>>43537420
I don't hate undead. I hate EVIL undead.
Me and Jack Skellington got along great. He was my half-brother... cousin? Somethingorother.
Anyway, point is, he was cool. Really nice guy. Threw his all into everything he did. Really special guy.

>>43537462
Yeah, I think I cracked the masquerade in two. Not that I ever really outright intended to do so, but those robots were really single minded.
I think society figured out something messed up was going on really quick (I mean, wouldn't you?), but there weren't exactly a bunch of people clamoring to give them all the details. Quite the opposite really. So between the two sides butting heads, the masquerade ended up firmly... cracked. Not broken. But very firmly cracked.

I heard the werewolves were particularly pissed for some reason. Not sure why. Not really my problem.
>>
File: really.png (85 KB, 407x222) Image search: [Google]
really.png
85 KB, 407x222
>>43537261
I didn't take The hat,I Wasn't the protagonist,The hat is for protagonists. And didn't have the confidence to Usurp the protagonists in my first jump.
>>
>>43537507
Vampires aren't innately evil, though. I can understand a mass purge of the Sabat, and plenty of the Camarilla, but in the later system it's heavily discouraged to engage in things like unnecessary violence. They're oppressive and manipulative sure, but most of the nasty shit in the Cammie clans is targeted at other vampires.
>>
>>43537507
Oh hey, you found your hat!

And yeah, VtM is definitely a setting where the masquerade is enforced by other parties. Werewolves are kind of idiots, but then I've yet to find werewolves that AREN'T idiots. Even Remus was known to be pants-on-head retarded, way more frequently than he should have even considering the idiot ball he carried.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg (48 KB, 405x600) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg
48 KB, 405x600
>>43537557
Nah. My FIRST hat was the one from Pokemon. I actually wore that thing. Like I said, it was great at keeping my hair out of my eyes while I was working on my motorcycle or similar things.
Other than that I'm not really into hats, although I did have an impressive assortment of them along with various hair accessories in Touhou. Lots of dresses, too! The drawback insisted.
Mostly nowadays I just wear goggles. Sometimes atop my head, sometimes around my neck... they're an all-purpose fashion statement.

>>43537546
> Sabat
> Camarilla
> Masquerade
I should go ahead and specify now rather than later that this all happened in Requiem. Which also has a masquerade of sorts, although I don't think it's actually CALLED the masquerade. That's why I mentioned Changeling jump, after.

In the ACTUAL Masquerade jump, I actually managed to make my way through the initial plot before I just started bumping off anyone who looked at me funny or really annoyed me too much.
But if you ask why I didn't go full shithouse on vampires there, well...
I didn't want to piss off my cab driver.

But, anyway, it's the "oppressive and manipulative" part I take issue with. They're dicks who largely consider humanity to be prey.
I'm a lot of things, but "above humanity" ain't one of them, and I count myself the enemy of anyone who feels as such.
>>
>>43537770
Oh, I don't know a lot about Requiem so I can't say much.

For Masquerade, thing is, the vast majority of 'living' vampires are very high gen, and relatively young. Few vampires live to be be a century old. They're usually still pretty connected to their former existence, and have pretty much zero power in the underworld, so I wouldn't consider them all a wash like you could Ancillae and Elders.
>>
>>43537770
>Changeling jump
Well crap, that's what I rolled for my next jump.

I have no idea what is going on going into this, so I would like to request a bit of advice: should I try to blend in here or just fuck everybody with a mono-toothed chainsword?
>>
>>43537838
>should I try to blend in here or just fuck everybody with a mono-toothed chainsword?
>fighting the fey on their terms, in their territory
Best of luck, brah. If you jump Changeling, your best bet is just to survive.
>>
File: 15563966-100-100.gif (37 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
15563966-100-100.gif
37 KB, 100x100
>>43537838
The changelings are fine. They're mostly just traumatized humans who got irrevocably altered against their will by eldritch fae. They honestly just want to be left alone and if at all possible reintegrate into society. They're nice.

I mean, the True Fae are total assholes. And if you can figure out a way to murder their asses you should TOTALLY DO THAT, but they're also ungodly powerful beings of pure imagination and bullshit, so, maybe don't go charging in with a chainsword. Maybe try not to make them all notice you at once, for that matter. That shit's scary.

On the plus side: If you cleansed Requiem beforehand and take the continuation drawback, you can totally enjoy a world free of vampires! So that's neat.
>>
>>43537838
Well, unless you decide you want no changeling powers, you're going to start with tons of rape trauma. You'll also be ridiculously fragile to more trauma, and you'll lose your humanity equivalent just from doing things too different or exciting from normal.
>>
>>43537838
>>Changeling jump
Trap jump.
>>
>>43537850
...Duly noted.

>>43537872
I'll do that, I hadn't seen that drawback yet, but definitely! And as far as the difference between changelings and fae, that's kind of what I figured. I'd probably have to do some serious researching of the True Fae before I raised arms against them. I don't like going up against entities of that power, especially when I'm going to have to go up against them where they are strongest and have home field advantage. Of course, there are ways to mitigate that. There always are. But it's important to see whether that's even the path I want to take, since wrecking planes of existence kind of has a cost.

>>43537896
Being a drop-in makes me happy, and WoD jumps are where I will ALWAYS choose drop-in.

>>43537909
Don't be silly. I'm not locked in this jump with them. They're locked in with me.
>>
>>43537934
>Being a drop-in makes me happy, and WoD jumps are where I will ALWAYS choose drop-in.
Sorry Crux, you still got raped into a candelabra and turn into an evil demon if you change your schedule. Memories of it or no.
>>
>>43537934
>Don't be silly. I'm not locked in this jump with them. They're locked in with me.
I admire your pluck, but that sentiment doesn't work so well with out and out reality warpers.

'Twas good knowing you, no nose. I pour some out for you later tonight.
>>
File: Jump List Trimmed 494.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jump List Trimmed 494.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Up to 494.

Next 6 jumps get to be part of the first 500 (that make it onto the list, in all likelihood we got to 500 a while ago).
>>
>>43537943
Well, altforms exist. So he at least has that, if he doesn't want to deal with Wyrd.
And Changelings are still able to go on adventures, they just need to have stability to come back to at the end. If they couldn't, then it wouldn't really be much of a playable setting for tabletop.
>>
>>43537261
On my head, where else?
>>
File: not much of a guide to hats.jpg (83 KB, 480x686) Image search: [Google]
not much of a guide to hats.jpg
83 KB, 480x686
>>43537261
Hung up in the warehouse.

Was a red cowboy hat I chose in what I can only describe as 'a stupid decision for somebody on the run'. Didn't really wear it until I skipped the country and even then I don't really like wearing hats.
>>
Has anyone made a League of Legends jump? Some interesting things there.
>>
>>43538248
Just reminds me how fond I am of cloche hats. So versatile, they go with almost any season.
>>
>>43538351
Lore's too unstable these days so no one's really stepped to the plate when the namesake League doesn't exist, champion's histories are getting retconned left and right, etc.

It'd be too much on the power, not enough on the setting for a jump. Sorta like how DotA has almost no setting.
>>
How would a person with two reality marbles make that work ?
>>
>>43538351
A gauntlet like the dota one would be fun
>>
>>43538351
>>43538413
>>43538432
Someone was working on it.
>>
>>43538431
Be 200% batshit insane.
>>
>>43536205
Drop-In doesn't have it Crux.

5 years was teaching you the ropes of being a Vampire. Teaching you the basics of society, the movers & shakers, where to feed, where not to feed, teaching you how to use your abilities.

Your Vampire Sire is responsible for you for those times you're under his/her roof. When your sire kicks you out, that's a signal you're your own vampire now. So any and all mistakes are on your head.
>>
>>43537261
I still have it, but I don't wear it. I let my glorious mane fly free.
>>
>>43538431
They wouldn't, because that's impossible because of how they work.
>>
What negative effects on your mind/soul would have chain diablerie every single vampire of the wod?
>>
>>43538431
Schizophrenia.
>>
File: something is cage.jpg (16 KB, 499x297) Image search: [Google]
something is cage.jpg
16 KB, 499x297
>>43538451
True, I suppose it's the phrasing. Also I don't like leeches unless they're medically necessary. On a related note, is it still genocide if I'm still alive but every other vampire in the world has been decapitated, staked, burned (with optional garlic), and their ashes scattered at the nearest convenient crossroads?
>>
>>43538467
You'd be reduced to a mindless beast after the first few dozen.
>>
>>43538470
I take you you killed every vampire in every setting that has them?
>>
>>43538431
Emulate Anaander Mianaai
>>
>>43538509
Not every setting, no. However, WoD vampires are on my list of vampires to eradicate. Plus it's an amusing challenge, of sorts.
>>
>>43538509
Nah, that'd require killing a certain White Court vampire in Dresden Files and he's a pretty cool dude.
>>
Is Kirby worth using a pod on? I don't remember most of his feats besides being able to punch out BBEGs of the week and tossing something into space.
>>
>>43538470
Good luck against the progenitors in OWOD, they're seriously utter BS. As in tank nukes and orbital bombardment from solar beam satellites.
>>
>>43538467
>>43538502
The problem with diablerie isn't that there's some cutoff point where you go insane. Rather, it's that a sufficiently more powerful vampire can fight you and prevent you from subsuming it, becoming a consistently problematic voice in your head or even winning outright and consuming YOU.

But still, there's no point in eating down, eating vampires weaker than you has no benefit outside of vitae apparently tasting better. Eating up? Once you hit third gen, diablerie has zero effect for you outside of the taste/blood point value. You won't gain more power.
>>
>>43538558

Do you like him as a person and can see yourself enjoying his company?

If yes, it's worth it.

If not, it isn't.
>>
File: briefly.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
briefly.png
55 KB, 800x1033
>>43538558
>taking the ever gluttonous black hole as a companion
>>
>>43538548
I'm sure there were cool dudes in VTR he killed. Crux doesn't seem to have a sane view on vampires.
>>
Do i need consent to pod people or can i knock them out and take them?
>>
>>43538578
>>43538579
Totally using it then since I like Kirby and I took a boatload of cooking perks and items.
>>
>>43538594
Yeah but killing that certain vampire means Crux is like 99.999999% certain to die in Dresden Files so he can't kill it unless he wants his chain to end.
>>
>>43538600
Nope. Just shove a dude into a pod. I remember some jumper dragged Malfoy around the multiverse.
>>
>>43538604
Introduce it to Toriko. You'll have a new BBEG in about two weeks time.
>>
>>43538616
It just me or does Dresden make Toriko look sane by comparison?
>>
>>43538569
Oh, believe me, I know. But my primary weapon is teleportation, quite honestly; if I'm engaging in direct combat, it's either because I can't use some method of teleportation, or because I'm just having fun. I have lost count of how many ways I can teleport myself, others, basically anything made of matter, and basically anything NOT made of matter, including simply teleporting parts of things away.

Basically when I come up against something that's too strong for me to engage directly, and opening a portal to the sun isn't a viable idea, I beam it into lunar orbit. If it comes back, I beam it to the surface of Jupiter.
>>
>>43538627
Meh, if it's Kirby then he'll be sated with cake. Kirby is more like, childish and devoid of higher understanding of morality. Not really malignant.
>>
>>43538635
So what are you gonna do once you realize Ennoia has fused with the planet and become it?
>>
File: 8ad.jpe.jpg (421 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
8ad.jpe.jpg
421 KB, 720x576
>>43538627
> the planet is being cooked by some kind of universe demon thing
> Kirby to the rescue

Oh dear.
>>
>>43538632
Dresden is where you go to drink at a bar and sit quietly while you hope not to attract any attention from the supernatural unless you are balls-terrifyingly powerful and can openly oppose things but yet have enough insight to not kick events off slightly to the left so that everyone dies about every two years.

Toriko is fucking insane power level but its fairly straight forward 'fuck we took a wrong turn at dbz' sorta power. Dresden Files requires you to both be stupid powerful, lucky, setting and plot savvy, and intelligent enough to fuck off in 100% the opposite direction of one Harry Dresden and the city of Chicago and the entire western hemisphere for good measure.

Big G God clearly favors Dresden because there's no other way anyone in that world survives.
>>
>>43538632
Only when you're dealing with the angels, Mothers, implicitly some gods, MAYBE dragons, Demonreach and its prisoners, probably the Oblivion War entities at the height of their power and the Outsiders as a whole.
>>
>>43538697
Oh, that's easy, by NOT taking the Gehenna drawback.
>>
>>43538737
Really, the entity I'm most scared of accidentally fucking the setting in half with is Ivy. Any time something written or information stored on in any way taken out of my warehouse they instantly know it all.

I picked up the entire series of Dresden Files on ebook in the Hollywood Jump. I have them locked in a very very secure part of the warehouse in fear of the day I roll the setting.
>>
>>43538720
This, and this is generally a good contrast between shounen and western fantasy. Shounen has huger powerlevels thrown around regularly, western fantasy gets balls deep in conceptual fate stuff.

There are exceptions, of course. Like Buffy and type moon although type moon takes a very...direct approach to conceptual fate stuff.
>>
>>43538775
Type Moon is the glorious and retarded fusion of shounen power conceptual fate.
>>
File: image.png (379 KB, 470x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
379 KB, 470x750
Duct Tape Fusion from Zim, where do I get the Duct Tape? After the items/creatures fuse, what happens to the Duct Tape?
>>
>>43538861
The duct tape is always there.
You get it wherever duct tape is sold.

You're just literally duct taping two things together.
>>
>>43538861
>where do I get the Duct Tape?
The store.

>what happens to the Duct Tape?
It stays there. Removing the duct tape also removes the fusion.

You don't really get the joke here do you.
>>
>>43538801
You got that second part right
>>43538861
It's The bonding agent That fuses These things together. it's really not a very good perk,Lots the episode and you'll understand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvC8YTtzehk
>>
>>43538775
For stuff like the Dresden Files I tend to be in the eternal state of two-to-five minutes behind the plot cleaning up and mitigating non-plot essential damage.

Because wanton magic fights in a large aquarium aren't justice. Those fish didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>43538775
I feel I've seen this before.
>>
>>43539005
I wouldn't know, man. I literally just thought of it after 400+ jumps to compare and contrast
>>
>>43537261
On my closet back home...waiting for me to wear it again.
Damnit O sweet patron of mine, you should have let me taken my hat damnit.

Truth be told around here you wear a hat because the sun actually is damn hot in the summer and the period before, thus wearing hats around here(home) is less cool and more practical.
My hats was still damn cool tho.
>>
File: 1446526778821.jpg (342 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
1446526778821.jpg
342 KB, 600x540
Jumper, have you made your own Riders or Kaijin yet?
>>
>>43538933
>>43538893
>>43538880
Damn. Thought it was actually something useful.
>>
>>43539216
Its plenty useful. Its just ridiculously stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 600x539
Another Zim question, Aggressive Genetic Fusion. Any good, and how long does it take?
>>
>>43536266
Don't forget the Narnia perk/background that makes you a literal star
>>
>>43539290
If I recall correctly, it took Dib the better part of a day to turn into bologna. This is likely to be one of those things that's silly more than useful.

unless you really like bologna.
>>
>>43539216
There's no reason to believe it DOESN'T actually work as the jump states, so an actual fusion probably occurs at some point, because that's what the jump says and stupid_dog hasn't ever put in a trap option as far as I know.
But it's literally duct tape.
I also somehow doubt it's a "pretty" fusion. Like, you're probably imagining combining a sword and a spear into a more powerful sword. And I'm imagining you making a sword with a spear grafted onto it. Technically it is both things combined with both their powers working in tandem (even if some of those powers are magic), but it's also really stupid.

Invader Zim is really stupid. You should keep this in mind.

I mean, unless stupid_dog actually weighs in on that it's unknown, but hey.

>>43539290
It's pretty good? Dib was turned completely into bologna in the span of about 24 hours or so.
Just... make sure you don't accidentally stab yourself with some DNA, because that's how Zim also got turned into bologna.
They didn't manage to fix it, either. They had to rely on negative continuity and ended the episode as bologna.

It's pretty stupid.
>>
>>43539420
Believe Stupid Dog is on record as stating the perk actually works.
>>
>>43538459
So if you do the fate/jump and tskuhime and purchase reality marbles in both jumps they just wouldn't work ?
>>
File: thesearen'tmyglasses.jpg (303 KB, 1600x1146) Image search: [Google]
thesearen'tmyglasses.jpg
303 KB, 1600x1146
This is for the main run rather than the one I've been posting in here recently.

Jump Number Something, probably reasonably early: Redwall

Riftscar Island
Scoundrel
Serpent 600
Active Camouflage
Mad Eyes
Treetops and Timber 700
Music and Poet Extraordinaire 900
Dirty Fighting
Bully Pulpit 1000
The Freebootin' Way 1200
Master of Hordes 1500
Companion Import 1550
Scoundrel
Wildcat 300
Eye of the Tiger
Dirty Fighting
Sturdy Haversack
Infinite Cheese 1600
Basic Weapons
Musical Instrument
Child of the Storm 1300
Endless Hordes 1000

Wondering how I have the booty or the cheese if I start stuck on a plank of wood. Figure the wood could easily be my guitar though, don't know how I'd play it as a snake really.

Two questions about this:

1) To what extent can we choose what sort of snake we are? I'm guessing we'd have the same size and skillset regardless but it'd be nice to know the extent to which we can choose cosmetically. Not a lot of snakes in Western Europe mind so if it's the same idea as birds (anything in Western Europe) we're pretty much all adders.

2) What do snakes eat in Redwall? Is it just other animals or can I get by on a vegetarian diet? I'm not vegetarian normally and wouldn't be here (due to a lack of memories and a shitload of vermin all over the place) but I'm just curious.

Chose Wildcat as my companion import as I figure on an island full of ferrets an amnesiac serpent and an amnesiac wildcat marooned would probably start working together as we'd assume we were part of the same crew. Other more common vermin might just go native and I might try to eat a goodbeast. Eye of the Tiger is also a good perk for your assassin/secret agent types.

Child of the Storm is fine, figure not having any memories of anywhere but Redwall is probably good so that I don't totally lose it due to being surrounded by fucking stoats all the time.

Endless Hordes sort of just makes the place more of a shithole.
>>
>>43539420
>>43538893
Duct Tape fusion will fuse things and is not a trap option for robbing you of CP with no benefit. And the fusion will probably not be pretty, so I advised against trying to fuse dissimilar items in the past unless as a means of horrible experimentation. Removal of the duct tape will not undo any fusion that has taken place though it will stop it from progressing further if you want a truly ugly fused thing.
>>
>>43539541
I think the creators said they'd just make the one you have stronger, like if you were stacking a strength perk
>>
>>43539195
I am my own if that counts
>>
>>43539195
Yes...there are plans to make something like that, those plans are not yet done, but its a close thing.
>>
>>43539541

From what I remember the tsukihime jump maker went 'maybe you have two or something' and Val (who made the Fate jump) basically ruled that it would just be like what >>43539577 said.
>>
>>43539577
So absolute blade works?
>>
>>43539677
I dunno, you get a Reality jewel that's twice as strong I guess. That's how stacking perks generally works
>>
Also in the Redwall jump it refers to Riftgard Island as Riftscar Island and I only know that's not what it's called because I looked it up.
>>
>>43539717
Ahhhh thanks what's your personal favorite marble you use if you for?
>>
>>43539828
Still working on making my own as is. Pretty fun doing so but I'm kinda running into the issue of not knowing my character well enough. Started really considering how it'd manifest which is hard work. Can't wait to finish it though
>>
>>43539866
I'm shit at names but I just named it after my original it keeps others in a sort of stasis where there stagnated and can't escalate to anything big and advance my own abilities drastically
>>
File: 1417207404632.jpg (50 KB, 500x145) Image search: [Google]
1417207404632.jpg
50 KB, 500x145
What is the single best perk in Jumpchain?
>>
>>43540075
Changeling - Common Sense.
>>
>>43540089
This. It's surprising how many jumpers don't have it.
>>
>>43540075
Metavore.
Eating whatever you want without getting fat is like a gift from the gods.
>>
>>43540075
Huummm.
Okay this is a hard one, too many good perks ya see?

And it depends on the criteria for best.
There be no such thing like a single best perk, thats a lie.
>>
>>43540094
Because common sense the perk doesn't help when you lack it irl. They might get it but in all likelyhood nothing will change because the writer of the chain still lacks it. And it's changeling so there's also that.
>>
>>43540075
Jojo- Summon Steamroller.
>>
>>43540094
Common sense isn't fun.
>>
Is there any barrier super spin can't break through ?
>>
>>43540536
The one that prevents me from love.
>>
>>43540536
Considering it broke through an infinite dimensional distortion achieved by a separate Stand with absolute redirection of misfortune which in turn was powered by Jesus' corpse?

The only thing I can think of is literal omnipotence.
>>
File: Common Sense.png (158 KB, 403x294) Image search: [Google]
Common Sense.png
158 KB, 403x294
>>43540094
>>
>>43540075
Prior to its elimination Save Point was pretty much incomparable.

Now it's a bit more open. Like Riding a Bike from SAO is up there though, for the way it multiplies the effectiveness of literally everything else you gain.
>>
>>43540075
Probably one of the ones that totally changes what you are and comes with a load of powers.

That one that makes you an immortal in Underworld or a Maker in Darksiders. Stuff like that tends to get a lot of things bundled in with it.
>>
>>43540075
In the environment of jumpchain? Real Eater (Medaka Box)

If I could only ever have one perk? Prototype (Prototype)
>>
>>43540678
They don't appear to be bound by fashion sense either.
>>
>>43540075

I'd nominate either Survival Training from Pokémon or Saitama Likes You from One Punch Man..

The former gives you the skills needed to survive almost anywhere, which is really useful when your being sent across the multiverse to go on adventures.

The later makes things that are stronger than you respect you and want to be friends if they meet you. There's probably some limit to it, but not having to worry as much about things stronger than you seems really useful. Oh and like the name implies your friends with Saitama a.k.a. the overpowered main character of One Punch Man.
>>
>>43541237
He is not overpowered.....everyone else is simply nerfed.
>>
File: twin peaks crying.gif (980 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
twin peaks crying.gif
980 KB, 245x263
>>43540581
>>
>>43541268
It would be more accurate to say that the disparity between the OP and the nerfed members of the empowered in OPM is a vast, vast gulf. Of course, the OP characters are in a clear minority.

There's a girl who can crush miles-wide spaceships with her mind, without appearing to exert significant effort.

There's a cyborg who blows MGR Raiden out of the water on top of having

And...there's a guy whose superpower is literally owning a bicycle without a license, and shouting about justice every now and then.

And in the rogues' gallery, there's an expy of Frieza who can punch a dude to the literal moon at full power.

There is also another villain who gained superpowers from eating too much crab, and whose superpower is being a weird crab person who can be killed by an ordinary salaryman.
>>
>>43541469
*on top of having built-in energy blasters in his hands that can level a city block or a mountain, I forgot which
>>
>>43541469
No, you're confused. He doesn't own the bicycle without a license, it's actually registered. He's too by-the-book to break the law.
He has no license to operate any automobile, firearm, heavy machinery, or other similar things. Hence the bike.
>>
Any perks that completely negate anything magical no matter how powerful ?
>>
>>43541521
Ohhh. Right. Yeah, that's him.

I don't suppose you've kept up with the ONE webcomic? Who's shaping up to be the next punching bag after Garou?
>>
>>43541686
The closest 3 I can think of still have a few flaws:

Thousand Master from Negima (only works on direct forms of magic, not abstract fate manipulation, summoned constructs or rocks propelled by fireballs)
Empty Night from Dresden Files (As above)
Imagine Breaker from Raildex (Will ruin your life, can never be turned off. And based on the way it works, may not function against magic considered a fundamental part of the universe you're in)
>>
>>43541693
>Who's shaping up to be the next punching bag after Garou?

Tsumaki, actually. Saitama and her are going at it right about now, and Saitama's powers have been explained a tiny bit more. Still barely explained though.
>>
>>43541737
Thousand Master is the "Boost your magic" perk. I think you're thinking of Twilight Imperium, which is the "Block magic" one.
>>
>>43537261
On a shelf in a HP Trunk, a Moody style one that is as big as a walk-in closet on the inside, with my Hat Collection.
I like Hats OK.

>>43538351
>Collecting Jinx as a waifu
Kind of Want

>>43538577
Not Quite Correct. You also gain a point in any discipline they have they is higher ranked than you have in that discipline when you diablerize someone. So there is still a point, for a short while.

>>43539195
Of course
>>
>>43540075
The Maddest Science Yet from Tenchi. It's literally Clarktech to the nth power. A goddess uses it to clone herself and do a bunch of other bullshit.

You take that perk and there's very little you can't do.
>>
>>43541803
>The Maddest Science Yet from Tenchi.
The whole supermago scientist tree from Tenchi is win.

If I could only pick one tree, it'd be that one.
>>
>>43541774
Fug, you're right

This is your brain on multitasking and hunger

>>43541803
I dunno man, Strong Spark from GG and Newton Is Rolling In His Grave both seem like it could give that a run for its money.
>>
>>43541996
>Strong Spark from GG
It produces some amazing stuff, but you have no control over it. Strong Sparks in GG literally go into their own world and produce whatever their fever madness tells them.

>Newton Is Rolling In His Grave
Dunno where that one is from.
>>
>>43542060
>Newton

Johnny Test.

And I just thought of Anartist from SCP if you have either a lot of patience or ownership of a time-stasis field for longer projects.
>>
>>43541686
Absorption Eyes from Mushoku Tensei
>>
are there any perks that allow you to create new land, or expand an existing space?
>>
>>43542278
There's a whole tree in Populus for that.
>>
So for some reasons i keep bringing back at least a wife every jump, what's the best way to have the harem get along? my companion situation is getting out of hand.
>>
>>43542518
Overlord, Sekerei, Twilight, and Familiar of Zero all have perks that will help you out.
>>
>>43541686
Collar of Khorne
Gift Twilight Imperium
Magic Resistance (Ravenloft)
Templars (Dragon Age & Dragon Age Inquisition)
Dwarf (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Blank/Pariah (40k Redux)
Image Breaker (Raildex)
Counter Spell (Shadowrun)
Anti-Magic Zone (Forgotten Realms Jump)
Magic Resistance (Forgotten Realms Jump)

That's the few I could come up with that gives you resistance or out right immunity to spells. You can get around spell resistance pretty easily. It doesn't effect illusions, nor does it effect Conjuration spells, nor using magic to hurl an object at you and allowing gravity to do it's thing.

Seriously, unless said guy is super tough. Throw heavy object at him/her anti-magic field or magic immunity...etc. Won't work as you're not using magic to hit your target but allowing gravity to hit as you help out.

Which is why you gotta carry a gun, or sword.
>>
>>43542518
How the fuck do you swing that? Are you just mass producing blue feathers?
>>
>>43542538
I would also recommend the perk from Fallout.
>>
>>43542568
technically yes but I've used that only 4 times out of my 23 companions.
>>
Are there any perks that let me keep my professional titles, like doctor or professor, across jumps?
>>
>>43542715
Yes. Several.
>>
>>43542568
>mass producing blue feathers
such cheese
>>
>>43541802
Say don't you have two fleetgirls in your harem? How did you get them as companions again?
>>
>>43542735
What are they?
>>
>>43542715
NGE has something under Items that makes you always keep credentials.
>>
>>43542518
>>43542538
Oh my Children. Let me show you magic What >>43542538 said of course.
But there is also Kantai Collection, Skies of Arcadia helps but doesn't directly have one, Fallout has one, Negima, Rosario Vampire, Slice of Life helps, Red Alert,

I also think that Persona and Cardcaptor Sakura, have ones as well.

As a side note, I REALLY need to re-organize my jump-order.

>>43542756
By going to Kantai Collection? Or am I misunderstanding the question?
>>
>>43542781
Off the top of my head, Tenchi and Tomb Raider have perks like that.
>>
>>43542957
>>43542782
Alright, thanks. To be honest I didn't even think I'd get an answer.
>>
>>43542803
As a side note, there may be perks from jumps I haven't taken yet, or ones that were made during my absence.
>>
>>43543071
I know we all joke about there's no such thing as too much, but with charisma and harem perks I am pretty cautious. At some point, you have to ask yourself if the companions that are with you, if the relationships you're in, are about you or the metaphysical roofies that you're constantly pumping out.

Don't get me wrong, I advocate for charisma building, but there's a downside to it and if you aren't smart about it you could find yourself surrounded by a bunch of automatons.
>>
>>43542568

blue feathers?
>>
>>43543376
It's from Harvest Moon. It lets you companion anyone so long as you marry them. Couple it with Minecrafts Item Duplication and you've got unlimited companions.

It doesn't get talk about a lot due to some of the strong opinions about it.
>>
>>43543437
The archive on the creation of the Harvest Moon PDF speaks for itself. Note the time stamps.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38397269/#38399125
>>
>>43543437
>It doesn't get talk about a lot
it's probably the most talked about perk combination in the threads
>>
>>43543655
Uh...no? I don't recall it getting a mention in the last 50 threads or so as opposed to real eater/hamon etc
>>
>>43543644
>The thread where KOTOR became the bad guy
Shit, that was a glorious little shit storm, wasn't it? It's a shame, too, that discussion let the blue feather thing just cruise by.
>>
>>43543741
I wouldn't describe any shitstorm as glorious, no.

Personally never bothered with the blue feathers. Breaks suspension of belief to think I'd be that interested in marriage after centuries.
>>
>>43543655
Not even close.

Not Even My Final Form + perk combo is the most talked about, easily. It's referenced as used from time to time, like when someone asks How'd You Get X, but out and out discussed? Nah.
>>
Can someone remind me-where can I get an item that refills with unlimited alcohol? Not a bottle of one type of inifinite alcohol but an item that refills alcohol infinitely; I can't quite remember where it's from
>>
>>43543860
I'm pretty sure Pirates of the Caribbean has an Unlimited Rum thing, I think...
>>
>>43543860
Go to Harry Potter. Get a Refilling Spell. Enchant something with it. Done.

Don't depend on CP buys.
>>
>>43544047
what if he's asking because he actually wants CP buys?
>>
>>43544047
>Refilling Spell
Huh. What'd happen if you cast that on a person?
>>
>>43544269
Their body fluids fill up repeatedly
>>
>>43544339
Wouldn't that, y'know. Be worse than the Unforgivable Curses if the spell actually worked like that?
>>
>>43544339
>>43544269
>>
>>43544359
Plenty of Harry Potter curses can be used for strange and inhumane punishments if used inventively
>>
>>43544339
>Their body fluids fill up repeatedly
>CoC intensifies
>>
>>43544452
Cthulhu is worst deity

>>43544407
On the one hand, pretty sure it'd be banned if it could actually do that

On the other hand, an untrained boy wizard turned his aunt into a balloon so.

I dunno.
>>
>>43544484
Maybe they just have a lot of easily usable fixing spells.

They already have medicine for regrowing bones.
>>
>>43544484
Er, that is-banned by the Ministry of Magic, not banned by Jump-Chan.

Oh fuck you captcha, a fruit salad isn't a bananana
>>
>>43544484
>Cthulhu
>Not Shub Niggurath
Let's just agree to disagree here.
>>
>>43544529
>Not Azathoth

He ain't called the Blind Idiot God for nothing.
>>
>>43544484
yeah but from day one we already knew that wizards in Harry Potter and magic in Harry Potter pretty much lacks common sense. wizard genetics best genetics
>>
>>43544529
You know what, nevermind.

I mean, I still disagree with you but I just remembered Nyarlathotep exists
>>
File: helpfulmentor.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
helpfulmentor.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>43544573
>I just remembered Nyarlathotep exists
How do you forget a beauty like that?
>>
>>43544269
Generally I assume Harry Potter magic is relatively direct and you can't use spells for unintended targets. You can't use reparo on a person, the cleaning charm solely benignly cleans stuff and can't be used to kill intestinal flora still inside a person and so on. Now it might be possible to develop spells intended for those sorts of effects but they'd be different from the standard one and labeled as dark in a heartbeat. But that's just my view of things. Feel free to fanwank differently.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>43544588
By drinking.

Lots and lots of drinking.

And even if conventional alcohol has no effect at least the act of pretending helps take your mind off the unthinkable horrors that are the Outer Gods
>>
File: obliviate!.jpg (43 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
obliviate!.jpg
43 KB, 500x278
>>43544588
What >>43544656 said. Mostly by going to the liquor store and buying everything immediately.
>>
>>43544656
Hey! I get that you and Nyarly-poo are going through a rough spot, but I will not listen to you badmouth her. Honestly. Maybe you two should get some counseling, or maybe go somewhere nice. Oh. You could go on a sexy couples retreat, those are great for reigniting the spark.

>>43544677
Quiet, you. I'd tell you not to stick your nose into other jumpers business, but, well, that'd be kinda like kicking a dead puppy.
>>
>>43543860

>Ash Mead: A Magical Drinking Horn, it refills automatically with the alcoholic beverage you have drank before, of your choice. whenever you desire. Using this item for anything other than providing you and your friends endless drinks will result in it becoming forever lost.

Banner Saga.
>>
>>43544269

Nothing at all.

Refilling charm just wouldn't work if it wasn't used on a receptacle for liquid.

How does the charm know it's being used on something it shouldn't work on?

It just does. This is Harry Potter magic we're talking about and you can invent a spell that specifically insults Severus Snape.

Spellmaking seems to run as much on intent as anything else and it can be really arbitrary. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Refilling Charm only works specifically on things your average person would consider a drink.

Trying to come up with a mechanical explanation is stupid.
>>
>>43544781
Well, shit.

I guess I'm going to have to come up with my own spell: Zone of Unintended Consequences and Unfortunate Innuendo.
>>
>>43543860
Also in addition to Ash Mead and the POTC Refilling Rum, options include:

>Evangelion, Nectar of the Gods: This is a sixpack of beer, with a strange mishmosh of mythological and religious iconography as a brand name. Regardless, it’s really good beer. It’s so good in fact, that you can get buzzed after two cans, no matter your alcohol tolerance, and falling down drunk after four. You will never get a hangover from this The sixpack will replenish itself once an hour. One Katsuragi Misato might swear her everlasting devotion to you, if you share this with her.

>9 to 5, Party Animal: This person can score a nearly endless supply of drugs and alcohol. They won't be a coworker, just a friend you know and if you're an odd jobber offering them a cut, they won't work their fair share. Fortunately, they make up for it by being friends with benefits, regardless of their gender. After this jump, the Party Animal gains very slight psychic and nature based powers, much like a level one Druid in Pathfinder with some telepathy and mage hand. Too many complications may kill them.

and
>Mob, Liquor Cabinet: There’s no good being a mobster if you have to slum it all the time. You’ve got a nice liquor cabinet filled with the highest class of liquor, which seems to never quite be empty. Of course, not everyone appreciates the same luxuries, and you might not have a liquor cabinet at all; it could instead be a wine cellar stocked with your choice of vintages, or a humidor always containing the finest Cubans. Or perhaps you just have a steady supply of cocaine? Anyways, make sure you don’t run out, and don’t have to send your goombas on resupply runs TOO often.
>>
File: IM SAD.jpg (43 KB, 1904x814) Image search: [Google]
IM SAD.jpg
43 KB, 1904x814
>>43544774
>>
So, doing some research for my jump into Naruto. I remembered Kaguya being mentioned in the thread before so I looked her up. and I find...

>Kaguya is the progenitor of the Hyūga, Kaguya, Senju, Uzumaki, and Uchiha clans, as she is the mother or grandmother of each clans' ancestor and originator of their unique abilities.

on a wiki. Then I remember that I've got "Reverend Mother" from Dune, which allows me to browse backwards through my ancestors' genetic memories. And hey, I'm going Senju, so she's in there.

Can somebody who knows Naruto better give me an idea of what that'd let me know/give me the ability to learn or do?
>>
>>43544484
>>43544527
You can kill someone with the basic levitation spell.
The Wizards have no common sense, and many of their laws make no sense.
>>
>>43544931
>You can kill someone with the basic levitation spell.
wut
>>
>>43544944
Pick them up
Drop them
Pick something up
Drop it on their head

It's not hard.

Move-over, a 12 year old can summon a venomous serpent, and that's OK but telling the Serpent not to bite someone is bad juju
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>43544774
There literally aren't enough words in the multiverse to explain how wrong you are, so.

We're just going to point out we've been married to a far superior cosmic entity for aeons.

And that the last time we thought we'd slain The Crawling Chaos, we left it banished under a reanimated mountain of dead magical girls.

>reigniting the spark

We see what you did there. We're perfectly happy with waiting until our journey ends thank you very much, however long that may take.
>>
>>43544924
Kaguya has the ability to steal chakra, hair manipulation, dimension creation, use off all six paths (need rinnegan for this I think but Naruto got the 6 paths ability from old fart Hagromo)

Oh and she can teleport.
>>
File: Conservation of Energy.gif (25 KB, 520x199) Image search: [Google]
Conservation of Energy.gif
25 KB, 520x199
>>43544944
>>
>>43545002
And are those abilities I'd be able to tap into by gazing backwards into her genetic memory within me? or would I just be aware that she had the ability to do these things?
>>
>>43544965
Hell, we see the levitation spell being used offensively in-character, so it's not even like this is fanon. Remember when Ron knocked out the troll?
>>
>>43544924
>>43545050
You know have the memories of every one of you ancestors, including Kaguya.

Justu-wise, it gives you very little unless you have the chakra to back it up. You'll know how to do all justu they were able to do at the time they had kids, but you might not be able to do them due to chakra limitations or lack of the actual kekki genkai.
If you have the ability to change your genetic structure, things are obviously different.
>>
>>43545036
You'd know how to do those things if you had her unique biology. But you don't have her unique biology. You might be able to learn some of the principles of senjutsu, though, since she uses that, too.
>>
>>43544573
>>43544588
>>43544656
>>43544774
>>43544977
Actually I find the theory that Nyarly and Antispiral are in a relationship unlikely, and found what I consider a much more likely alternative.

Note the following

1. Nyarlathotep is the soul of the outer gods one of which is Yog-sothoth.
2. Yog-sothoth is basically a multiverse
3. Antispiral Anon is a multiverse
4. Nyarlathotep spends a lot of time around Antispiral Anon.
5. This probably takes up a lot of Nyarlathotep's free time when not doing messanger work for the Outer Gods.
6. Antispiral Anon acts oddly negative to Nyarlathoteph and the other Outer Gods despite being a similar entity.

In conclusion Antispiral Anon is clearly Nyarlathotep's bratty little brother, whose embarrassed about how big sister Nyarlathotep keeps trying to hang out with her younger sibling.

Sort of like Dexter and Deedee from Dexter's Lab.
>>
>>43545065
>>43545079

Thanks.

Is your chakra level something that can be increased through training and usage, or is it more of a fixed attribute about you, and you've either got enough to do something, or you don't?
>>
That actually makes me think. Would it be a bad idea to use Brains and get Kaguya as a companion?

She gives off Yandere vibes...
>>
>>43545103
>An older sister can't want her little brother
You clearly have never watched anime
>>
>>43545144
study and training increase Yin-spirit and Yang-life.
>>
>>43545144
It can be increased through training. Naruto never does, since he's got what amounts to a nuclear reactor of chakra in his gut, but all the other characters do.
>>
So what`s the best jump for acquiring an army Or the means to build one?
>>
>>43545185
What kind of army do you want?
>>
>>43545185
Jump Red Alert for drones to make stuff you have schematics of. Then jump Clone Wars for CIS schematics.

That's one way.
>>
>>43545185
Supreme Commander. There is no abstraction when it comes to scale in that game. If a unit takes a minute to build in real life, that's how long it takes to make in character. An ACU can pop out a world-conquering army in about twenty minutes.
>>
>>43545185
Geneforge
>>
>>43544924
>>43545036
>>43545065
>>43545079
>>43545144

There's a slight problem with using Reverend Mother for this.

According to the notes you only get the genetic memories of ancestors from Dune.
>>
>>43541758
>>43541693
OPM Spoilers
Its actually not his power that is explained, it is tatsumaki's and fubuki's power that is explained. Saitama's resistance to it is actually just implied to be a furthering of the natural human resistance, and thus still explains nothing. Well, we know what the AC part was for now, but he already told us, most people just ignored it.

For reference, directly telekinetically moving saitama is nigh impossible for the weakened/injured Tatsumaki as a reference, but she has no issue in the same state CREATING A FAULT IN THE GROUND WE CANNOT SEE TO THE BOTTOM OR SIDES OF. This resistance does nothing to stop her from moving him like a rag doll with air pressure though.

The closest thing to more explanation that we have is that all humans do have Ki in OPM. And hilariously Tats was so strong that she did not realize this weakness of her powers untill she encountered stronger opponents that approached her in powerlevel.
>>
>>43545181
>>43545182
Awesome.

it looks like it won't actually net me all that much, since I'm not willing to tamper with my body to the degree necessary to match her particular biology, but I'm thinking that knowing that she can, and HOW she can do these things will have some utility.

as >>43545065 points out, I've got those memories of ALL my ancestors, including the first Senju, and since I bought my way to Wood Release, that's probably going to have a lot more direct applications.

a big part of jumping Naruto is that I realized I didn't have much in the way of wood-manipulating powers, and I wanted to change that.
>>
>>43545234
Use an Animus from the Assassins creed jump. Poof problem solved.
>>
Wait how do aircraft carriers work in Kancolle?
>>
File: suicide fairies.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
suicide fairies.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>>43545279
Fairies, son.
>>
>>43545234
... whaaaaat?! Fuck. You're right. Rip off. I want a refund.
>>
>>43545103
oh...Oh...OH MY.
I like this.

>>43545185
Skullgirls..teh army companions are one hundrend people and the second in command shall control them for you.

Import them about three times in order to get some strong enough dudes to help you.
Not quite an incredibly elite army, but i recon between certain things it should help you.
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>43545103
What the-

...you know. As horrifying as that sounds, that IS marginally better than being shipped.

And that IS worryingly similar to a theory we once dreamed up in our darkest moments, after a lot of conceptual booze: That the crushing despair we experienced in Ravenloft, the constant antagonism we've faced from the Black Pharoah and its kin throughout the ages and our own plans for apotheosis were all part of a massive gambit on Nyarlathotep's part to finally bring into existence a being like itself, an anthropomorphic personification of multiverses wielding multiple divine purviews and capable of straddling the line between man and eldritch abomination, in order to finally have someone who could understand and interact with it on an equal level after an eternity surrounded by blind idiot gods. And plucky Japanese teenagers, sometimes. A create-your-own-worthy-opponent sort of deal

Which would be ridiculous, of course. We mean, it has to be. We have multiple perks for bullrushing through the schemes of gods and monsters alike, and we refuse to accept that the sum total of our transcendence has been to become the culmination of its entertainment.
>>
>>43545344
Soooo how did you amass such power?
>>
>>43545344
As opposed to your unknowable and eery benefactor's entertainment? I mean, if you want to build your opposition, would you really trust anyone else to do it?
>>
>>43545410
In fact, who is to say that Antispiral's jumpchain isn't just Narly wearing a wig. Or even that they made some sort of deal in order to give Narly a playmate.

Shit fits way too well.
>>
>>43545268
Well, I know where I'm going next.

I still feel ripped off by Dune though. the "stopping aging" part of that I already had, so I essentially bought a 500pt level ability that just lets me read the past minds of a bunch of cranky space nuns. And it's only in the fine print at the end. I'dve never bought it if I knew this going in.
>>
>>43545168

True, but it doesn't garuntee it. Plus if that was
going to occur it doesn't rule out this being from before that. Afterall Nyarly is clearly trying to spend time with her bratty little brother for some reason, but it could also be completely platonic eldiritch horror stuff.

You know like trying to get her little brother to help build a dimensional gateway.

Plus Antispirals dislike just doesn't seem like relationship problem stuff, it seems more like well the kid that doesn't want to spend time with their siblings.

I mean really they threw the equivalent of dolls at her to get her to go away. That's the kind of response a kid that wants their sister to leave their room would be more likely to use than someone having relationship problems.

>>43545344

To be fair you are a magic mad scientist eldritch horror which is really damn similar to what Nyarlathotep is.

You even have several forms/masks you use for interacting with lesser beings.
>>
>>43545290
Adorable suicidal Fairies.
>>
File: pang.jpg (10 KB, 300x172) Image search: [Google]
pang.jpg
10 KB, 300x172
Has anyone succeeded in Waifuing Jumpchan? If so please regale us with the story.
>>
>>43545614
One does not waifu the benefactor. The benefactor is waifuing us.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.