[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the perfect follower of Chaos Undivided? Khorne: >Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dfsa.jpg (136 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
dfsa.jpg
136 KB, 1912x1072
Is he the perfect follower of Chaos Undivided?

Khorne:
>Blood for the Blood God!

Yupp.
He's a serial killer, he likes to kill people just for shits and giggles.

Tzeentch
>"Do not ask which creature screams in the night. Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, and my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeentch and you are the puppet that dances to my tune..."

Still ok.
He likes to plot things out of curiosity, fun and... well, for the plot itself.

Nurgle
>"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours."

Also ok.
He devours people, knows and likes to use drugs, and he's a psychiatrist (and an ex-surgeon, I think).
Life and death are fun for him.

Slaanesh
>"Embrace your hunger, your lust, your desire. The universe is ours for the taking!"

He's a sadist - suffering is an aphrodisiac for him.
Also he likes good food, music and art; he's a hedonist.

Basically: Hannibal Lecter is the perfect champion of Chaos.
>>
>>43517862
>Is he the perfect follower of Chaos Undivided?
Avarage follower

>Basically: Hannibal Lecter is the perfect champion of Chaos.

>180cm tall
>75Kg
>No muscles
Nah
>>
>>43517862
I think your reasoning for Nurgle is a little bit of a stretch. You could have used his platonic love for Will and Abigail and desire to make a family with them instead, although that's more of a secondary thing for Nurgle.

Also for Slaanesh you forgot that by word of the director Hannibal is 'omnisexual'
>>
>>43518014

Ok, a cultist, then.
A perfect cultist.

>>43518035
>Nurgle

He desecrates bodies, biology, and has pretty heretic ideas about life and death.

>Slaanesh

Yep, this omnisexual is a good word.
>>
>>43518035

There's also the bit where he refuses to let Bella die, in order to prolong her (and Jack's) suffering.

>platonic love
>for Will

HAHAHA SURE.
>>
>>43518014
>>43518035
>>43518172

Let's not forget about the original books!

Anyone here read them?
>>
>>43518196

Up to Hannibal Rising, when I gave up because it was shit.
>>
>>43518172
Once again, by word of director, the writers and both actors the relationship between Will and Hannibal is (in a really messed up way) romantic and also non-sexual. So it is the definition of platonic love.
>>
>>43518289

>romantic
is not
>platonic

Platonic is "pure friendship", romance is more than that even if they're not fuckin'. Hell, the actors and writers have also said that multiple takes of the final shots of Series 3 involved Will and Hannibal kissing.
>>
>>43518312
technically a platonic relationship is any non-sexual intimate relationship, so it can be friendship or romantic
>>
File: Hannibal in a nutshell.jpg (17 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal in a nutshell.jpg
17 KB, 500x495
>>
File: Cooking with Hannibal.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cooking with Hannibal.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>43517862
>He's a serial killer, he likes to kill people just for shits and giggles.
He kills few people with trickery. Khorn doesn't care about some weakling killing few other weaklings. His hunger for carnage can't be sated with few drops of blood and a handfull of skulls. If you want to be a champion of the Blood God you better present him a suiting offerings.
>>
File: Cooking with Hannibal2.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cooking with Hannibal2.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>tfw you pop a boner everytime Hannibal prepare something.
>>
>>43518196
All except Hannibal Rising. They were really good, and I hate that the show got cancled the way it did. I liked Thorin Okanshield as red dragon. He needed a full season to himself, it all felt so rushed at the end
>>
>>43519559
>>43519609
i know the creator of that show is very good at his job, becasue all i can think is that that is human body parts he's cooking.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.