[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your chapter discovers gravity technology on your homeworld,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Your chapter discovers gravity technology on your homeworld, it was hidden away in an ancient city with structures that are both man and alien.

within the following weeks the AdMech, Inquestion and other factions try to get in contact with your chapter to get this powerful tech.

Who do you aline with?
>>
Ordo Excorium
burn xeno
>>
>>43517318
None. I wreck it because it's xeno garbage and my chapter already has a handful of grav bikes.
>>
Both admech and ordo hereticus.

The admech to assess the viability and purity of the machines ( i would prefer to know if my hoverbike works and will not sprout demon tentacles before riding it), the ordo to check of these weird ruins apparently left by heretics.

Both will be informed of the others presence, to ensure they do not pull any funny stuff.
>>
>>43517318
None use my tech marines to study it
>>
>>43517318
Tell them it was just a drawing of a dickbutt. Then do what >>43517911
>>
>>43517318
AdMech AND Inquisition.

They will separate the filthy Xenos tech from the pure, Human technologies, and surely put them to good Imperial use.
>>
>>43517318
LoL that hoverbike concept sure does pull a lot from he brute chopper.
>>
>>43523938
>brute chopper.
Choppers were awesome in halo 3.
>>
>>43524084
Agreed, I just enjoy the copyright on an image that clearly draws most of its structure from someone else's intellectual property.
>>
>>43524144
I don't get what you mean and if your implying the profile of an object can be used as a grounds of copyright your wrong that being said the chopper from halo would have more in common with grav bikes from 40K
>>
>>43524144
Reminds me of the hoverbike from X-Com Apocalypse. Really there's only so much variation you can do with "motorbike without the wheels", no matter how many gubbins you stick on it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.