[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to host a game, and the only players you can ask have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
You have to host a game, and the only players you can ask have to be chosen out of a pool of people who individually embody one of the many boards of 4chan.
Someone who embodies /co/, someone who embodies /v/, so on
You have to have a group of 4 people.

Who do you choose, and what do you run?
How do you think it'll go?
>>
File: payday-2-02.jpg (389 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
payday-2-02.jpg
389 KB, 1600x900
/k/
/asp/
/o/
And
/TV/

Run a savage worlds game centered around a small gang who specialize in heists and other robberies.

Getting them into the game would take effort but I think they'd have fun after a bit.
>>
I choose /x/, /k/, /co/, and /lit/

I run CoC, which /x/, /lit/, and /co/ should already have a vested interest in and /k/ should be able to get on board once he realizes he can go full Ash on monsters if he wants.

I fully expect /k/ to die in a big explosion, /x/ to read the books and go insane, and /co/ and /lit/ to buckle down and actually find a way to survive. A fun night all around.
>>
>>43458668
/e/, /cm/, /c/, and /d/

It should be fun.
>>
>>43458668
/a/, /e/, /ck/, /out/
>>
>>43458668
/b/,/r9k/,/mlp/ and /pol/

Run Everyone is John
>Success
>>
>>43458668
/lgbt/, /pol/, /v/ and /s4s/. Watch the fur fly.
>>
>>43458668
I choose /tg/, /vp/, /v/, and /vr/.

I run Pokemon Tabletop United.
>>
>>43459539
never invite /tg/
>>
>>43460106
/tg/ is the only other board I trust with playing pokemon and not turning it into an absolute shitfest.
>>
>>43460446
I mean, if you like the conglomerated stereotype of all tabletop players in your game sure
>>
>>43460464
I'm playing with 4chan boards, anon. It's already a no-win scenario.
>>
>>43460475
kek

I would probably invite /fit/, /pol/, /m/ and /po/.
>>
/a/, /u/,/e/,/tg/.
Magical burst with modifications to fall somewhere between nanoha and madoka.
Probably a fairly decent game, waifufagging aside.
>>
File: 1443463489951.jpg (35 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
1443463489951.jpg
35 KB, 594x383
>>43458668
/u/, /e/, /h/, /d/.
>>
g, tg, fit, and sp. broest boards, broest game. 5e of course.
>>
/ic/, /v/, /an/ and /tg/.

A game based on the exploration of an uncharted region of the world. Fantasy elements and strong emphasis on environment and atmosphere.

Would use GURPS or Ryuutama.
>>
/d/, /aco/, /gif/, and /tg/

It's an no holds barred, all fetishes on the table ERP.
>>
>>43458722
Sounds like good picks for an Unknown Armies campaign.
>>
/tg/ /x/ /adv/ /pol/

I will just sit and watch
>>
File: 1440106014472.png (131 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1440106014472.png
131 KB, 600x476
>>43458668

/b/ /x/ /pol/ /tg/

Run some Dark Heresy second edition, focusing on a foreboding hive world that is fine on the exterior but has an infested chaotic underworld.

I think it'd go about as well as any other DH game, honestly! Maybe with more blood and oppressing non-Inquisitorial members.
>>
/toy/ and /po/ strike me as being dedicated to their hobbies, and could probably follow along.
While pretentious, /lit/ would probably appreciate the narrative in some sense.
As a wildcard to start the shitfllinging: /vg/
>>
>>43458668
/pol/
/his/
/lgbt/
/lit/
/mu/

lock the doors and burn the building down
>>
>>43458668
Tg, diy, k and x.

Play horror themed game, with players stranded in some abandoned city/village/mansion/island.
Urban exploration/innawoods meets horror.
>>
Let's go with
/b/
/r9k/
/s4s/
/lgbt/
and /k/ for a game of Paranoia and see how long it takes for them to kill one another.
>>
>>43458668
/po/
/wg/
/his/
/out/

A fantasy game that has a lot of wilderness and masks.
>>
>>43458668
/d/ /aco/ /tg/ and /k/
>>
>>43458668
/tg/, /co/, /aco/, and /d/
>>
I'd pick up /tg/, /k/, /vr/, and /x/.

Then I would finally run my "international counter-terrorists versus vampires" campaign. It would be glorious.
>>
My friend/player group is basically the unholy combination of /tg/ and /lgbt/ already. Just throw /k/ in the mix and we're describing what my Tumblr dashboard looks like on a given day.
>>
>>43458668
/b/
/tg/
/gif/
/pol/
Best group ever.
>>
>>43470645

are you 12 or just retarded
>>
/tg/ - knows gaming etiquette
/w/ - knows how to deal with complete retards and newfags
/x/ - can easily immerse himself in any setting, no matter how stupid it may be
>>
>>43458668
I'd game with /d/ and /aco/

I'd run TIME WIZARDS
>>
/tg/, /m/, /ck/, /co/
>>
>>43458668
/a/, /tg/, /u/ and /v/.

I run nothing because i positively know that we will NEVER get to it, we will just start talking about our hobbies and lose track of the time.
>>
/an/
/s4s/
/jp/
/diy/
>>
/r9k/, /pol/, /tg/ and /a/

Instead of actually running anything, I will open fire the second that they are seated.
>>
/wg/, /k/, /tg/, and /an/. It would work.
>>
/po/ , /m/, /3/, /i/

Wonder if I can make this work
>>
/tv/ /s4s/ /b/ /fit/

Let the battle of the shitposting One-liners commence.
>>
/pol/, /tg/, /his/ /lgbt/
I'm assuming /pol/ would make a Paladin and quickly find a way to smite down lgbt. Then it should be smooth sailing from there, with constant smiting of lgbt till they stop being a faggot.
>>
/pol/, /a/, /fit/, /co/ and I run a Jojo inspired campaign.
>>
Shadowrun

/k/ - Street Sam
/x/ - Mage
/pol/ - Face
/b/ - Technomancer
/r9k/ - Rigger^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
/tg/ is the Mr Johnson that backstabs them^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
Now I want to play this shit
>>
>>43458668
/tg/
/x/
/k/
/out/
We all sit together and work out an ideal, fully fleshed out system for a zombie survival horror game. Something with accurate shit to keep track of, in an easy way. We nail out narrative options next, and i secretly assemble, from said options, what i want the overarching plot and source of the zeds to be.
I look forward to seeing how /k/ and /out/ do.
/x/will be a great source of amusement.
/tg/ will be invaluable for building the game itself
>>
I have a lot for this! Even not including /tg/

Game one
Fiasco!
/pol/
/his/
/k/
/x/
Watch the fun fly when it shit hits the fan in a political scenario similar to an Iran Contra affair.

Game 2!
/lit/
/his/
/k/
/x/
CoC or delta green. Should turn out nice since all of them should be familiar with it.

Game 3
/fit/
/sp/
/k/
/tg/
Only War to dark Heresy all guardsman party style game should be fun as fuck.

Game 4!
Dark Heresy- Rogue Trader
/pol/
/his/
/ck/
/tg/
Dark Heresy to Rogue Trader campaign. I was going to run this campaign but never got interest in it. Would run it online. Should be fun to watch.

Game 5
GURPS

/d/
/aco/
/gif/
/sci/
Perverted science fiction future game where players have to figure out what to do about a planet full of aliens designed to infiltrate and breed and repopulate earth. The problem is that earth has been having a population problem. My friend is trying to make it a webcomic. He has only written smut, so it's hard for him to write anything else sadly.

Game 6
/lit/
/x/
/v/
/his/

Low powered game of something like dnd.
>>
was expecting other thing when saw this thread
>>
>>43470656
No u
>>
Assemble a team for everyone is john
>>
>>43480389
/pol/, /k/, /b/ and /x/. John is a tourist in modern day Israel.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.