[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SS13: Galactic Po-Po Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: sec.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sec.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
byond://76.16.8.127:28014
or
byond://d20station.ddns.net:28014

BYOND Download link: http://www.byond.com/download/

To connect: Open BYOND, click the gear in the upper right. Click "Open Location" and paste in the IP above. Click "Ok".

Welcome to d20Station, a rule light, low moderation server filled with custom content.

>ADMINS WHERE IS D20 WIKI I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING!
wiki located at
>http://robustvinyl.com/ss13/wiki/
Currently sorely in need of content.

>What the fuck is Space Station 13
A top down atmospherics simulator with a "whodunit" on top. Survive in the station and do your department's job, while fixing the problems that the antagonists cause.

>How the fuck do I play this game? I keep hitting myself with things.
Use OOC and ask someone for help on how to play. People will almost always help you get a grip of the game if you're polite about it, just don't reveal too much in-round information in OOC.

>Hey /tg/ station I...
We are a separate entity from /tg/ station, we just host our threads on /tg/ as the server was made by fa/tg/uys for elegan/tg/entlemen.

We occasionally run Dorfstation mode, a roundtype where the crew must build up from a bare-bones station. Dorf will be run less often then usual, probably on the first and/or last of every month now. Dorf is ran on a separate server, found at byond://76.16.8.127:28020

>How is this station different from [station]?
Join the server and read the rules and changelog (located at the top right of the game window). The changelog has been cleaned up to show changes starting from the base code of the /nt/ branch.

Code branch from NT (also named d20Station) is updated a few times every week with fixes and new content.

If you have a bug, contact an admin in-game or on the thread to report it.

Note: This is NOT SS13 general.
>>
File: lee admin application.png (15 KB, 225x248) Image search: [Google]
lee admin application.png
15 KB, 225x248
tfw i bitchslap a respawn shitter three times then emiko verbally shits on him and bans him
i love you guys
>>
>Some dude got unbanned from his permaban
>First day back he uses up all his respawns to attempt to kill sec
>Insults people because he doesn't understand why there's three respawns if they're not to get another chance to kill
>>
>>43451971
>dat comeback
hahahah wow well played shitter guy
>>
>>43451971
gotta admit, that last comeback was grade A, even if the guy is a complete jackass.
>>
>>43452296
>He attempts to log in twice
I dono maybe I would have changed my mind I mean he didn't do much just abuse respawns and break major server rules the first day back from his permaban then insult me in byond chat I might have had a change of heart.
Everyone who gets banned does this.
>>
>>43452355
You can't help some people you know? The rules are really well stated everywhere, some of them are just common sense stuff, and in many cases, you guys are fairly forgiving and give the newbies a run down of what's acceptable and what's not. Anybody who breaks those after all that tends to just be in it to cause trouble.
>>
tank bombs?
>>
>>43452440
actually, would it be possible to make a device that could be added to a tank that would explode it either remotely or when the pressure inside goes above or below a certain amount?
>>
It would make sense to be able to trigger a canister bomb with a smaller explosive, sort of like an H-bomb. Probably too strong, though.
>>
Penned by Lone lee.
cornering the innocent greyshirt in maint the sec officer tackled her to the ground."What do we got here a little greyshirt lost and all alone?" said the sec officer as he unbuttoned his sec belt,"w-what are you doing" asked to greyshirt in a timid voice."Just following orders" the officer said as he flashed the poor woman.The greyshirt woman opened her eyes to she was laying down on a security cot in the brig,she blinked a few times to see the head of security wave off the other officers. "hello there" he said as he slammed the lock on the door,"why dont we get a little more comfortable as he unbuttoned his uniform.The greyshirt girl winced,she knew exactly what was going to happen she had heard stories of this man.Noticing the girl's hesitation he swiftly pried open her legs and proded her with his stunbaton a few times,"dont be shy"he said as he undressed the poor woman."these arent standard issue prisoners clothes".Finnaly he turned on his baton and prodded her,she cried out deeply but soon found she was out of breath,"w-w-w-w-what are my c-c-c-c-charges" she said between prods."Stealing" said the officer abruptly,"s-stealing w-what"cried the woman. The officer leaned in and hugged the woman "my heart",They laid there for a few moments more when the officer abruptly got up and made for the door "your sentance is up" he said. "w-will i ever see you again" asked the greyshirt,"as soon as my stunbaton is re-charged" laughed the officer.
>>
>>43452694
the moral of THIS particular book is to follow the rules
its the third book in the series and you spoiled it for everyone you bully
>>
File: PW_prayer_personal_requests4.jpg (74 KB, 283x277) Image search: [Google]
PW_prayer_personal_requests4.jpg
74 KB, 283x277
After a long pilgrimage of self revelation, I, MrZero11111 come here to seek absolution from my sins. I stand before the church with the sole request that I re-obtain salvation and that my excommunication be lifted, so that I may once again walk in the promised land.
(TL;DR pls unban me cause I had a misunderstanding)
>>
>>43452788
i like your theatrics kid
but its not up to me
>>
>>43452788
are you: >>43451971
that fucker? Because if you are, that's one HELL of a misunderstanding...
>>
>>43452856
You can't read can you?
>>
>>43452856
No, looked him up, he was banned back in November of 2014, so that's well over a year. He got banned for non-antag bombing the station, then permabanned for trying to evade his 2 day ban.
Not my call though.
Also seriously he posted his ckey like three times and the byond message clearly shows a different ckey.
>>
Nah, that's not me. What happened in my case was I was banned for 2 days, relogged a day after to see my ban lifted for some odd reason, and then was permabanned for ban evasion.
>>
>>43452906
Do you actually get informed if your ban is lifted? How did songoku666 know that the ban was lifted and rush right back in to try to impotently griff?
>>
>>43452906
couldn't find anything in the unban panel and the banning panel was being uncooperative, literally had to look up his player preferences on the vnc to see if he was even on the right thread

>nonantag bombing and then ban evasion of a short ban in terms of bans on non-antag bombing
ban evasion is what gets me
>>43452944
this sounds like bullshit but since I doubt we have logs or anyone who remembers circumstance that far back it's not like we can disprove it
>>43452944
no griffing retards usually just try to log into stations at random times and find out they're not banned anymore
this is why I don't even unban anyone that doesn't show any interest in being unbanned
>>
>>43452944
I don't know, but his ban was lifted a couple days ago, but his account age was 1, so I expect he just tried to log in yesterday or today.
>>43452973
The problem I see when I went back to look is that he was banned by astv for ban evasion, yet I don't see any other accounts banned that day (except for pissant). So I don't know how he was ban evading, so either I'm being retarded and don't know something, or that'd be something astv would have to clarify on, if he even remembers.
>>
If I knew how to ban evade, I would've gone on a different account, rather than just using MrZero11111.
>>
File: this is how you admin.png (195 KB, 2714x1050) Image search: [Google]
this is how you admin.png
195 KB, 2714x1050
>>43451971
I know that dick!
>>
K zero dude you're unbanned, it's been like a year and no one remembers you anymore. You can join now, just follow the rules this time.
>>
>>43453540
How did this guy ever get unbanned?
>>
File: glorytogod.jpg (29 KB, 555x293) Image search: [Google]
glorytogod.jpg
29 KB, 555x293
>>43453684
Thank you, I give you my greatest gratitude.
CREMIA'S BACK IN BUSINESS, BITCHES.
AND SHE'S FOLLOWING THE RULES THIS TIME.
>>
>>43453729
he tried to join every day for like 3 weeks so i messaged him and was like 'hello sir it seems you write bad dbz fan fiction and would like to play ss13'

people who get unbanned can always be rebanned, and all his keys are catalogued in this image for tidiness
>>
I joined the server once. Only had three people on, me included. I remember being mocked over the radio as I asked a few newb questions. Proceed to set up engine as a engineer. Notice that player count went down one, no longer being mocked or hearing anyone else over the radio. Went to discover why, found a space carp with a laser gun attached to it hovering over a charred body. Manage to acquire body and make it to medbay, almost well done from carp laser. Body is a doc, get I'd and start cloning the body while healing myself. Brain dead. Found the person that mocked me but can't lord the fact I saved them over their heads, disappointed. Proceed to have epic duel with space laser carp, who was named. Use miantence to hide and heal, craft spear through resources found in one tunnel. Manage to kill carp in one final bout. No one else is on, commit suicide cause no point in staying on.
>>
>>43453928
well try it on a time when there are actually people online
>>
>>43453928
Sad you came on when there were just a couple niggers.
You should come on right now.
>>
Emiko, when you said you were going to fix the bar door, this is the opposite of what we discussed.
>>
File: Cosmic.gif (488 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic.gif
488 KB, 638x638
>load server
>commercials play
>get to lobby
>lobby music
>observe for a bit
>things are fine
>spawn in
>LAG
>HORRIFYING AUDIO GLITCHES
Gods why
>>
Even if Corgies have the power of speech, does it mean I should use it?
>>
>>43454710

They're uplifted, but some corgis avoid speaking or acting uplifted for religious reasons.
>>
File: cool officer club.png (127 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cool officer club.png
127 KB, 480x480
you have been visited by the hardworking officer of comfyness

robustness and tranquility will come to you, but only if you store your weapons on safe and keep your bookshelves stocked with spacelaw
>>
>>43454759
>uplifted
also known as 'somebody dunked a human brain in it'
>>
>>43455254
come to think of it did anything ever come of the plans to be able to put one simple mobs brain in another so you could have corgies that acted like space carp.
>>
>>43455245
stay comfy officer
>>
>>43455281
Would require a complete rewrite, which simple mobs do need, but would be very intensive. I've already got fitness update on standby while I work on a project for class, and I haven't even started NaNoWriMo. I may do it eventually, but it's not coming any time soon.
>>
>>43455281
not yet its on a big list of things
>>
Life is pain
>>
File: 1446589007992.gif (481 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446589007992.gif
481 KB, 640x360
>tfw you set janitor to high priority and everything else to never
>and you spawn in as head of security
>and Freeman is your subordinate who completely outclasses you in every way

Just smile and everything will be fine
>>
>>43458186
Why did you even put on the fucking screwball suit.
>>
>>43458211
because no one cared who he was before he put on the cape
>>
File: ss13 HoP.png (268 KB, 419x508) Image search: [Google]
ss13 HoP.png
268 KB, 419x508
I've been dual wielding stun batons for the last 3 weeks and it has never not worked for me.

someone please stop me.
>>
>>43455281
I want to play as a friendly carp
>>
>>43455245
Would shut down the cells/10

>>43459366
Is that you Salty?
>>
File: sakamoto did nothing wrong.gif (1009 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sakamoto did nothing wrong.gif
1009 KB, 500x281
unfortunately the complex visual stuff was unstable long term, oh well.
I think I can probably fix at least some of the smaller oddities in hacky ways but reverting a bunch of the stuff i was working on is still going to be a pain in the ass
it was a pretty decent learning experience at least, but despite all that effort I'm not about to shove a tonne of broken shit up the tubes out of pride or anything.
>>
>>43460179
Backspace is a coders best friend and worst enemy
>>
>>43460280
what?
fuck manually undoing all those changes
>>
>>43460308
It's a figure of speech
>>
>>43460335
it doesn't even apply in context
>>
>>43460374
Sure it does, you're reverting code that doesn't work (backspace). It feels bad to undo all that work (worst enemy) but you know it's for the best (best friend).
>>
File: spaghetti toilet.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti toilet.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>43460396
backspace was never the source of the problem, you're trying really hard to stretch it to have meaning here
>>
>>43460409
>Lee's toilet.jpg
>>
It's was an odd journey going from being the newest newfag too being a capable and mostly respected player
I hate you all, and I would do it again.
>>
>join server
>make stories about pooping on the newscaster
>realize no one is doing anything
>proceed to get solars online, repair breaches, kill the carps, mine for science, and get the piano playing
>continue to post newscaster poop stories
>>
>>43460677
a real d20 hero
>>
>>43460677
the newspaper was good
>>
>>43460677
literal shitposting
>>
>>43460677
>"hi I'd like to post this shit please"
>>
Server's back up.
>>
>>43462248
if you see a player or dm who genuinely thinks this, report them to the police because puritan hypercorrection is a defence mechanism to suppress darkee urges
>>
>>43462276
Please go back to neogaf and stay there.
>>
File: 1446089377803.jpg (60 KB, 403x343) Image search: [Google]
1446089377803.jpg
60 KB, 403x343
>>43462248
Yeah sure i'll get right on that champ
>>
>>43462248
You had all of /tg/ to shitpost on, all of it, 10 pages of threads, and you picked perhaps one of the ones your post is least likely to apply to.
Good job champ, nice reading comprehension on the OP, you've sure made us mad.
>>
>>43458211

I had no idea what it was

I picked it up out of curiosity but by then it was too late
>>
>>43462423
The person spammed it in literally every thread.
>>
File: 4000 years in paint.jpg (27 KB, 292x353) Image search: [Google]
4000 years in paint.jpg
27 KB, 292x353
>join skeleton station.

>use the chance to dick around in hydroponics.

>suddenly smoke and explosions in the Bar

>busted pipes all over the place.

>check PDA

>only one 1 Engineer on the station...
>>
Gibtonite and adamantine need more uses, gibtonite in particular being the biggest offender since, let's be honest, bombs for mining aren't really that useful once you get your hands on a sonic jackhammer or better, and getting high grade gibtonite is such a huge risk.
>>
>>43463945
I've been working on some uses for adamantine for secret techs.
Not really sure what could be done for gibtontine though.
>>
>>43464013

Grind it into gunpowder?
>>
>>43464266

gunpowder is already trivial to get, and it wouldn't really justify hauling gibtonite back to the station especially not when it takes two hands to carry it
>>
>>43464284
Not only trivial to get, but incredibly specific in use.

>>43464013
Maybe make a way to carve gibtonite safely, to reduce it to the size of a one-handed item, then make some way to wire it with a detonator, or just make it behave like a very fate grenade?
Mining can ostensibly make good use of bombs, but the hassle of hauling raw gibtonite makes putting it to use a pain in the ass.
>>
>>43465902

I think you overrate how worthwhile bombs are. The only people with a reason to use them are science, and that's assuming they're using an electromagnet and telescience to blow up asteroids and get all the ore that way. The amount of time saved from using a single bomb is negligible; it's barely slower to just dig the same amount of area if you have a sonic jackhammer or better.
>>
>>43464013
The change to the bar door is not what we discussed!
If you're going to abandon the attempt at shuffling the door and windows around so that it can't just be wackadaffy crawled past, then at least clean up some of the items behind the bar some.
Put the shotgun in the locker (assuming it's still access locked) with PunPun instead of on the counter where any random hobo can grab it.
>>
>>43452355
not everyone
>>
File: kitten pasta.jpg (48 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
kitten pasta.jpg
48 KB, 437x437
jesus christ I've spent most of today stabbing the cmo's cat with a scalpel trying to get surgery working for simple mobs and accidentally making hats
>>
File: close enough.png (203 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
close enough.png
203 KB, 1680x1050
>>
File: 1382891525303.gif (479 KB, 426x267) Image search: [Google]
1382891525303.gif
479 KB, 426x267
>>43467801

You monster
>>
>>43467917
its for the eventual better of transhumanity
>>
>>43467901
Are you also working on adding item slots to player corgis? I remember one of the programmers mentioning it and ID collars.
>>
File: Space Doggity.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Space Doggity.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>43467901
Laser Dogs soon.
>>
>>43468024
it was mezzo talking about doing that
I'll probably let him do that since he was also going to be doing a neck slot for humans

though there is also a certain other person who was showing interest in doing it himself i think

its something that we do need, just a matter of figuring out who the fuck is actually doing it
>>
>>43467801
That gives a whole new meaning to "a cat is fine too".
>>
>>43468059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPkhhLC1tf8
>>
File: close enough2.png (211 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
close enough2.png
211 KB, 1680x1050
>>43468165
the corgi is fine too
>>
>>43468243
Profound implications
>>
>>43468243
Are you telling me we can now make traitors into cute little hate machines instead of borgs or spacing them?
>>
>>43468589
No he's telling you that corgi's don't need brains to corgi
>>
>>43468589
that's coming later I think.
>>
>>43469685
technically it should function now but I need to make appropriate adjustments to mobs before hand so they can act appropriately as shells.
>>
File: Toxins Research.webm (194 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Toxins Research.webm
194 KB, 320x180
>>
>you can't even put gibtonite into lockers or crates
>>
>>43470502
Pretty sure that it's also anchored, so that you can't pull it.
They REALLY didn't want miners to get these explosives, I think they expected them to be easier to get, or more powerful then they really are.
>>
>>43470590

Even a zero reaction gibtonite (termed gibtonite 3 or quality 3 in the game files) is a mere dev 2, severe 4, and light 9, enough to clear a tiny chunk of asteroid. Gibtonite 2 is only dev 1, severe 2, and light 5. The lowest quality (1) and easiest to get gibtonite has no dev, 1 severe, and 2 light. It's not like it blows up quickly either, the only way you could possibly hurt someone with it is if they willingly walk on top of it or you stun them and keep them there by force, but if you have a stun weapon you don't need a slow, weak bomb to murder anyone.

Whoever designed gibtonite was fucking terrified of the idea of miners not using it for mining purposes, but it's garbage even for mining. You can't even kill most mining mobs with it.
>>
>>43467991

>Eclipse Phase but with everything run to NT's shoddy standards
>>
more guns when
>>
Fucking goats
>>
>tfw lag and get fucked by aliens as Death Squad
God is cruel.
>>
>>43473557

A Noisy Cricket type gun would be cool
>>
File: 1408325742855.gif (710 KB, 140x130) Image search: [Google]
1408325742855.gif
710 KB, 140x130
>>43475006

>tfw no rambunctious grasshopper
>>
would anyone be interested in doing some test runs to make sure the client transfers between brains and simple mobs are working correctly?
I also need to check on lazarus injectors working properly with human brained carp and what not
>>
You know, that was a really enjoyable round, even if my Slav still can't read.
>>
File: ss13-transhumanity.png (33 KB, 903x555) Image search: [Google]
ss13-transhumanity.png
33 KB, 903x555
works well for the most part it seems
>>
>>43479341
mecha space carp traitor.

Imagine them planting syndicate bombs and leaving soap in front of airlocks.
>>
File: Silicons are useful lee.webm (3 MB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
Silicons are useful lee.webm
3 MB, 690x388
>>
File: 1446608781637.png (82 KB, 239x286) Image search: [Google]
1446608781637.png
82 KB, 239x286
>>
>>43479341

Resleeving into goliaths when
>>
>>43481168

How mundane

Imagine: cutting out a xenomorph's brain and putting it into a human body!

Replacing its brainless corpse with your own brain!
>>
>>43482929
>actually wanting to give an xeno the capabilities of a human body
hey you know all those things that stopped xenos from rolling the crew
they don't anymore because an xeno is the crew

also antagonist flags are carried by brain, not by body, so there's no reason to be a shitty xeno instead of a human if you're not a traitor
>>
>>43483309
>so there's no reason to be a shitty xeno instead of a human if you're not a traitor
Fetishism and science are strong, Freemen.

>>43482929
I was a XenoQueen once. Someone put my brain into a braindead Emiko after I got rolled.
It almost went well, but the stand-off with security in EVA was interrupted by a mug bola wielding assistant. Murder all around.
>>
>>43483309

Well yeah once you start removing all the things that make xenos actual threats to the crew they sure stop seeming very strong huh?
>>
>>43482929
you have always been able to do that

>>43481168
can do it as it sits in my local but the special abilities for various mobs are not functional yet

though there are some exceptions for various mobs that i need to put in since im pretty sure at current you could use friendly gold slimes to put people into fairly ridiculous mobs.

lazarus injectors work very well for reviving the bodies of dead things that were previously hostile.
>>
>>43483885
Instead of making those mobs exceptions you should just stop them from spawning from the gold slime. As long as a mob has a brain I don't see why it shouldn't be able to have a brain transplant.
>>
>>43484015
mining bots currently have brains as an example and so do like, manhacks and shit, not to mention statues and stuff like that

there are also the cult ones but those are probably relatively ok
>>
Now there's an idea, mob hunting.

If you ship mob corpses back to centcomm, you earn a few cargo points or something, depending on the threat level of the mob - common space carp being worth only a few points per corpse, with things like goliath and space bear corpses being worth like ten points a pop.

The real money would be in capturing and shipping living mobs back, which should multiply the points earned considerably.
>>
>>43484102
Ok, I didn't realize it was an actual issue on things that shouldn't have brains. I guess mobs in general need to be looked at.

>>43484127
Wouldn't that make gold slimes incredibly valuable?
>>
>>43484151

Centcomm may not be interested in tamed creatures like the ones spawned from gold slimes or revived with lazarus injectors since they've been irrevocably tainted by human interaction and can no longer be studied properly.
>>
>>43484175
You can spawn 4 or 5 aggressive mobs from gold slimes, though they might kill each other before reaching Centcomm.
>>
>>43484175

And for added challenge, if a captured living mob has taken any damage the points received should be reduced back to the points earned from a corpse, to encourage proper sportsmanship
>>
>>43484227

It would be tricky to do, though.
>>
>>43484151

Gold slimes are right now kind of pointless barring soon-to-be-added brainswap shenanigans so I don't think it would be a terrible problem
>>
File: sending live mobs to centcom.png (27 KB, 408x379) Image search: [Google]
sending live mobs to centcom.png
27 KB, 408x379
>>43484127
cargo will always be filled with chickens if we do that

though honestly i do think that being able to ship back really basic stuff for very small amounts would be a good thing if properly reflected in the prices of things.
>>
>>43484253
That's true, I'd love if all the different slimes got secondary uses.
>>
>>43484263

Well chickens could be worth very little or nothing at all, ideally the only mobs that would pay would be ones that are a credible threat to the average spessmahn since centcomm can breed its own chickens or whatever just fine
>>
Is the currency/economy stuff still a thought or was it just written off as a bad idea?
>>
>>43484967
i'm going to go through with making space cash easier to manage and exchangable for supply points

anything else that anyone has said about economy or otherwise is pure speculation and shitposting that is not going to be implemented without serious discussion or looking at
>>
>>43483885
>you have always been able to do that
With some xenos, but not others.
The simple minded ones don't have brains, as I recall.
>>
>playing ce inbetween doing codestuff
>help a "roboticist" figure out how to cryo people while grilling him with science questions he can't answer like "what's the temperature of cosmic microwave background radiation"
>go to science to investigate atmospheric alarm
>door open to maint where a hypoborean anomaly froze the place over is causing the atmospheric alarm
>check doors
>one of them is bolted open but won't close
>other ones are just emagged open into xenobio
>scan for prints and get the prints of a fat tourist I saw walking around in a suit
>grab an NT10SP and some mags and ask him to surrender his emag infront of the bar because that shit is a pain to fix
>plays dumb
>tells me i'm not a cop
>tell him i'm an acting head of staff
>see him pull a gun and move
>open fire
>he hits me once
>did 55 damage, it's a revolver
>desperately trying to unload into this tub of lard while he empties his chamber
>get hit again
>keep shooting for three more shots before falling over
>ground up in the trash recycler along with everyone else on the station eventually

I can't help but be butthurt
why does anyone try to talk people down
>>
>>43486334
It's good AR PE. I'm, personally, always happy to see someone make the effort.

But did you go in completely alone and without informing the rest of the crew? Because that'd be a silly-billy thing to do.
>>
File: pd_penguin_jef_120709_mn.jpg (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
pd_penguin_jef_120709_mn.jpg
29 KB, 320x240
>>
>>43486411
every other crewmember was AFK
>>
>>43486334
It's worth it for the RP opportunities, just always have your gun cocked and ready. You also probably should've brought backup.
>>
>>43486555
The Janitor could have saved your ass in time.
>>
>>43486555
>trips of truth
Oh, well, RIP then.
I'd still have opened with a taser or bolas before switching to my pistol it's faster than reloading!
Hard stuns are strong.
>>
Surprized there is no Shoggoth Mob made.
>>
So does an adblocker just completely prevent BYOND from connecting? Or has it just been so long since I last played It is just taking forever to download?
>>
>>43487003

There are already horrific mobs from beyond dimensions, and Lovecraft has been whored out so much it's really lost its luster
>>
>>43487033
But can you Imagine the Chaplin Accidentally Summoning a Shoggoth or Arch angel, Or Karl Marx or even a manifestation of Disbelief?. It would be rad.
>>
>>43487105
>Hey chaplain why're you filling the halls with runes that have a small chance to spawn a daemon that'll kill us all?
>Oh uh it's totally not to do that it's apart of my religion and you're offending me by having to ask freedom of religion
Every round.
>>
>>43487204
>Implying that admin Intervention would not be Required
>Implying it is as simple as creating runes.
>>
>>43487272
>implying letting people spawn otherworldy horrors that can massacre a station is a good idea
>>
>>43487292

It's a good idea, but only if Lord Singuloth is there to duke it out with the monster.
>>
>>43487292
Not that guy but.
>Implying anything good can come out of 4chan
>>
>>43487328
Reddit disagrees with you.
>>43487326
Every single Eldritch Creature battle royale when?
>>
>>43487377
SS13 Monster Tier List

>THE UNDEFEATED CHAMP
Lord Singuloth
>Could Have Been A Contender
Nar'Sie
>Unworthy Before Him
All Else
>>
>>43487204
Runes can spawn daemons?

Why are you posting this? I had no idea and now i want to try it.
>>
>>43487445
We need more eldritch entities like Nar'Sie.
>>
>>43487460
It was a hypothetical to illustrate why the aforementioned Chaplain-summoning idea would be bad.
The only runes that are actually magic are Cult runes, and those made from adamantine slimes.
>>
>>43487506
>>43487460
That being said, the Pray command can take you a long way if the right admins are on, and you offer the appropriate sacrifices.
>>
>>43487530
>if the right admins are on
You can say that again. One night I had a ritual set up with a set of offerings on the table, four candles, and a body donated by medbay.

I did my pray with onlookers while hacking at corpse, and occasionally breaking to drench it with a bucket of holy water. I thought I had shit going well, especially with at least two others in there, but nothin'
>>
>>43487842
Always make sure to Adminwho before you pray, to ensure that there is somebody there and not afk who can answer it.
>>
>>43487963
I don't think admin who shows who's AFK for non-admins.
>>
>>43488011
I've never seen AFK status indicated when using the command, and I check whenever I log in.
>>
>>43489813
>low quality bait
nice try padre
>>
>>43489813
Hello friend it's been a while, and just as I was starting to play again too.
>>
Anyone know how to get this to work on Linux? Ubuntu 14.04 to be precise. I've tried just about everything so far including wine and it won't work.
>>
>>43489995
Please play more.
>>
>tfw no on got the spongebob joke you made
Oh well. Had fun anyway.
>>
>>43490240
I got it and appreciated it m8
>>
How would you make a wrist-mounted weapon that you wear on the gloves slot work? Obviously you can't have it override the normal attack of the mob, that would be spaghetti, and obviously you can't have it work like a backpack water tank because that's spaghetti too. And you can't just make it so you take the glove/bracer off and hold it in your active hand like a normal weapon, right?
>>
>>43490932
shock gloves are terrible enough
>>
>>43490932
>ScrubGloves 2.0
Pleases, anon, no.
>>
>>43491008

Not shock gloves.
>>
File: 01827_2.gif (18 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
01827_2.gif
18 KB, 650x300
Random question time.
Are SORDS still in?
>>
The valid-hunting is strong this round
>>
>>43491729
I've gotten one out of a mystery crate before, pretty sure.
>>
>>43491837
I can confirm. At least a replica.

Sugesstion: instead of cats & dogs in the storage next to Hydroponics, why not putting in some chickens? Or a cow/goat?
>>
>>43492644
We already have tons of cats and corgis outside the pet-room.
>>
File: d5d9jp3.png (148 KB, 337x325) Image search: [Google]
d5d9jp3.png
148 KB, 337x325
>Away eating dinner, come back, see some dude ahelped "Is this kill legit?"
>Tell them I need more info before I start looking into it
>"Ok but was it legit?"
>Trying to explain this stuff to him as I'm looking up what happened
>"So you're saying you don't know?"
>nevermind, i wanted to try this server but it seems it not good cause within the passed 5 mins ive been on i was suffocated to death for no reason and admins cant do there job"
This is like the third person this week doing the exact same thing and leaving half way though me looking through because I'm not doing it fast enough for their liking.
>>
>>43485050
>i'm going to go through with making space cash easier to manage and exchangable for supply points
Any means of breaking Space Cash for Coin Change?
>>
>>43494199
>Get to look more into his case
>He was attacked for no reason, didn't really fight back
>Job: Hobo
>"But I thought hobos were valid salid."
>>
>>43494199
People are dumb, people are lazy, people are selfish, people are impatient.
More news at 11.

>>43494282
As I said, dumb.
>>
>>43494298
It's becoming less about the people not knowing how to ahelp and the fact that most are these ahelps are from the fact that people come to a new server, see a fancy new job they'd like to try, and then are killed because they picked a job of which they had no warning.
Was there a chance that some of them were shitters and would be literal murderhobos, which is what caused all this? Yes, maybe. Was there a chance that they are just normal players who feel upset because they were murdered to raise some guy's imaginary K/D ratio? Also, again, maybe, but now we may never know.
>>
>>43494199
>people asking "hurr is it valid"
>then trying to demand an answer as fast as possible
the worst
>>
>>43494541
I feel we should have a general warning for the sticky that states that our players really don't like hobos and often murder them.
>>
File: 1430439649686.jpg (8 KB, 200x162) Image search: [Google]
1430439649686.jpg
8 KB, 200x162
>>43494922

It's just like actual society! Boy SS13 seems more like a microcosm of the real world the more and more I play it and that is fucking terrifying
>>
>>43495292
>>43494922
To be fair, it's because about half of all hobos (if not more) are violent criminals prone to theft and assault in their attempts to feed, clothe, and drug themselves.
>>
File: [honking intensifies].gif (109 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
[honking intensifies].gif
109 KB, 209x193
>Ban dick goblin for 3 days for joining up as CMO and related jobs and doing nothing but murderboning
>First day back and he does the same exact thing
>Dickgoblin - Playing as Joseph Mengele - Head Role
>He gets rekt in the brig, but he's already left because he went into crit
>Not dancing this dance
>Tired of this guy so I just permaban him
>After I ban him I see another doctor as sec, he just joined, hasn't even dropped his medkit he spawned with, has a circular saw trying to break into sec, meaning he beelined for it then ran for sec because he knew
>Gets robusted
>Schechy - Playing as Dr Richard Goblin MD
>OOC: Schechy: suck my goblin
>Check notes, realize that I've been getting the two ckeys mixed up because they both have similar names, and they've been doing the exact same thing, signing up as a CMO/doc then murderboning with the surgery tools, and he joined up literally thirty seconds after dickgoblin died and ran to go get weapons and kill his killer at sec
>Accuse him of the obvious
>OOC: Schechy: You can't even ban evade on ss13 lol
>OOC: Schechy: It bans your MAC address
>OOC: Schechy: I'm not ban evading. check my IP
>Tell him to come bitch on the thread if he's innocent because he's obviously not then ban him
Let's see if he really wants to argue his case, because I am tired of this shit.
>>
>>43495318
I must always be in the boring sections of the station because it's so rare I encounter first hand the type of cock goblins that get talked about being banned in these threads.
>>
>>43495317
The hobos are like black people then.
>>
>>43490932
You make it so being on a particular intent overrides an empty handed attack, just like how shock gloves did it.
>>
File: 1446511839958.gif (2 MB, 625x482) Image search: [Google]
1446511839958.gif
2 MB, 625x482
>>43495612
that also came with the issue of being completely unable to punch or kick someone while having scrubgloves on which while a blessing when attacked by them and a curse when using them wasn't realistic, wearing shock gloves doesn't stop me from hitting you in the face

likely you would either have a seperate intent from the normal intents that would allow you to engage or disengage an implanted weapon, or a verb to do the same. Alternatively you could have it only happen on a specific action, like double clicking, though this would probably lead to a lot of unintended discharge

lastly you could have clicking on a specific area of your character or otherwise activate or deactivate it, though all of these ideas encompass "toggling" the implanted weapon on and off instead of having it in a perpetual state of context-sensitive readiness
>>
>>43495612
Why wouldn't it just be a toggle like welding tools?
>>
>>43494199
Don't be dumb, Emiko.

If somebody asks about something and you're looking into it, say "I'm looking into it. Got any more information?"

If you don't communicate that you're looking into it, they're going to assume you aren't, because most admins on other servers are shit.
>>
>>43496755
oh my
>>
>>43496755
>people who just say "is this kill legit" without providing anyone's name, job, location, or circumstance
I shouldn't have to look into these kinds of ahelps
>>
>>43496865

Answer no, sic something horrifying on them.

When they ahelp for what the fuck just happened, explain that they left out pertinent information and you got confused.

Pain is a powerful teaching tool.
>>
>>43496865
i think his point was communication is key when you are in charge.
he aint wrong,you nerd could be better people persons
>>
>>43466063
I would say if the miner is making bombs its no use at all if you have science making bombs and giving it to miners you might shave some time off it would never be worth it on servers with bomb caps though
>>
>>43468128
a neck slot would be awesome
>>
>>43467901
its finally happening woo
>>
>>43483309
on the other hand they can no longer make more xenos
>>
>be me
>gideon, meme master
>join serbia late into a round
>you are tater, kill barman, escape alone
>think i've got little chance due to medium pop and late join
>say fuck it, beeline for dat autoloom
>dress up as a true hero of her majesty. give a pupper a top hat and name him sir amherst
>plan to meme about muh treason and muh colonies
>do normal me things instead
>drag a pupper around, swap memes with a skele, throw eggs at the captain, normal things
>do this for a good 40 minutes
>meteors
>minor damage, captain still calls shuttle, wish i had more eggs
>wait in escape, trade bants with skele
>leave sir amherst, now poopmaster, thanks to mister skeletal, behind to hold the line, plan to tell his wife and sons of his heroic sacrifice
>hop on shuttle, just me, the skele and leo at first
>kill leo in moments with my royal double bladed energy sword
>skele runs, leaves me a gift of a banana peel
>someone else hops on, kill em
>weld doors and pray no one has a welder
>captain says over the radio "we have his dog"
>want to say he dies with honour, witness him
>the only words that stumble out of my mouth are "pls don't hurt him"
>somehow they don't have a welder, but a ripley
>it drills in at the last 15 seconds
>duel of the fates ends with me almost dying after falling on my ass when the shuttle left
>slay her majesty's worst enemy, complement his skill and bravery like any true gentleman
>shuttle docks at centcom, get lucky, barman die somehow
>commit sudoku with royal energy sword due to my cowardly act of leaving sir arherst to die and not witnessing his sacrifice
>end

my first greentext meme story, pls be nice
>>
>>43497188
I'll do it real quick before phase 2 of the Fitness updates.
>>
>>43497194
you won't be able to swap mob brains to change their ai's around yet unfortunately, as I still need to make ai packages a proper thing, as well as rewrite a lot of the special abilities to be both controllable by players, and more modular for the purpose of the ai packages
>>
>>43496755

>Tell him I need more info before looking into it

Come on man, read the post right before having a go.
>>
>>43496865
if the ahelp is shit, just tell him to give you a proper ahelp or you gib him for being a silicon shit
>>
>>43490019
it can be done but I have never managed it
>>
>>43497375
I was trying to teleport onto the shuttle but I kept porting backwards instead

I called the shuttle in case things were bad and dident recall it because I wanted to hunt that fucking wizard.

of course it turns out he kept his word after all
>>
>>43496755
>Ok, I'm looking into it, but in general try to give more info when you ahelp, ok? Makes my job easier
>ERROR:Client not found.
>>
>>43499680
Gotta type fast, Bro.
>>
>>43500050
I have never seen anybody on /tg/ that was not a rampart fagot serisuly complain about normies and I have never heard anybody say poseurs ever

also im not sure what any of this has to do with this thread

also if you really think social justice warriors aren't targeting rpgs you must be an even bigger retard then me remember the strange,
oh a the strange themed round could be interesting
>>
>>43500050
Fuck off Shill.

You just posted this on at least three other threads without any reason. Get your normie-loving SJW-shilling bullshit out of /tg/.
>>
>>43500088
>>43500096
Probably the exact same guy did the exact same thing yesterday, spamming stupid shit on literally every single thread with the same exact pic without even bothering to read the OP because he's just here to troll.
Don't respond, just mark as spam and do the same if you see him do this again.
>>
>>43500096

He's trying to bait this reaction and you've fallen for it. Try to keep a level head in the future, anon.
>>
>>43500111
I didn't know people already knew this faggot was doing this.
Just trying to raise awareness of faggotry.
>>
File: [click].jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
[click].jpg
81 KB, 1920x1080
>>43500088
>>43500096
it's pasta that they've been posting on various threads for a while now, without rhyme or reason
remember to just hide and report
>>
File: 1446624434594.jpg (59 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1446624434594.jpg
59 KB, 480x726
>>43497071
>dealing with oceans of spaghetti and stupid people's code on top of dealing with stupid people
it wears you down and makes you curt
>>
>>43501231
you can do it freeman you are strong i beleeve in you
>>
File: 9c7d5d82bc.png (179 KB, 965x967) Image search: [Google]
9c7d5d82bc.png
179 KB, 965x967
sleep tight, spaceman
>>
File: 1446661676314.png (17 KB, 438x469) Image search: [Google]
1446661676314.png
17 KB, 438x469
>>43503125
>Dat fucking wall

Also, what the hell happened to my Augmented bro?
>>
>>43503807
murdered him by returning his silane/polyacid smoke grenade and then ioning him to death
>>
File: 1446559295993.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446559295993.jpg
230 KB, 1920x1080
>spectating space and decide to play a big
>sign up as an assistant and grab stuff to build with in arrivals
>build the comfy zone (tm) and put on my pajammers
>while I go back after grabbing some stuff an augshitter scientist with a bag of holding says "hey can I test darts on you"
>tell him "don't touch me, you rancid swine"
>take a nap for a big
>go outside and get more things to put in home
>open curtains
>there's some nerd in a hardsuit outside
>tries to let himself in
>"EXCUSE ME SIR I DON'T THINK I INVITED YOU INTO MY HOME"
>he says sorry and leaves
>feel a bit bad but not too bad
>nothing is really happening so I start considering playing something else
>tell everyone "goodnight spacemen"
>blow out candle
>use sleep verb
>hear someone walking around outside
>door opens
>at this exact moment my character wakes up
>guy in a mining hardsuit with an energy gun set to lethal is inside
>scream into my headset "HOME INVASION HOME INVASION"
>"THERE'S A MAN WITH A GUN OUTSIDE"
>get up in my pajamas and look outside the curtains after the guy runs out
>he's stalking around
>call for help my home is being invaded
>he starts shooting my walls up
>hide in trashbin
>science guy comes by and starts shooting my walls up too
>run outside with nothing but a wallet on my pajamas and start disarming like mad
>shoot back at them, huge fucking fight ensues
>guys are using nuclear cells in their guns
>grab a cell from my bag that I grabbed for some reason, shove it in the laser cannon
>go ham on everything
>science shitter tries to come inside
>i've looted an energy gun and given it time to charge
>as soon as he gets inside I pop out of the trashbin and stun him
>point blank a ton of shots into him but he's fully augged
>steal his bag of holding
>he whips out a flare gun loaded with an EMP shell and sends his shit in his bag flying everywhere
>grab an smg and start spraying
>down to 30% health or so
>hypospray in his bag
>inject myself with it hoping he had it in case of damage
>>
File: 1446397157768.png (371 KB, 460x662) Image search: [Google]
1446397157768.png
371 KB, 460x662
>>43506329
>of course it's beepsky smash
>somewhere at this point pissant comes by and suicides in front of the place with a silane smoke grenade
>it doesn't kill anyone but himself but it does make science fuck off
>science guy shoots me with activated charcoal 10mm darts or something similar, putting me down to about less than 10% hp
>stunned on the ground he grabs his bag of holding and leaves me for dead
>cargo tech comes by seeing the carnage and heals me, helps me up
>thank him and he says we'll get him good
>go to security to report murderous science department
>mr rage is taking fucking forever to eat donuts and down coffee
>we break into the bridge, I grab the captain's laser and cargo guy grabs the energy gun after I bust open the locker
>grab captain's armor vest for good measure, he gets a swat helmet
>we go to cargo, but it proves to take too long for anything while mr rage found himself in a firefight with science
>tell him we want to enlist our help if he can equip us
>lets us in
>brig is a fucking mess, armory is busted open
>grab griff gun, NT10SP and some magazines, including a magazine of darts I stole from sciguy
>energy gun, lasers, strap on a sec belt and load it with a mix of HP and NL ammo as well as spare griff gun loaders
>had cargo guy a riot shield, mr rage didn't want one
>grab earmuffs since I plan on using flashbangs
>go to science
>doors are locked and none of us have access
>I stack up to the north of the door and start hacking it while cargo and sec stand guard
>open it and bolt it open
>science guy flies around behind us with his augs
>order pursuit
>we chase him down to medbay but he's not standing and fighting, playing the retreat game, suspect he's trying to lead us into something
>fire off some electrodes hoping to get him but he's too fast
>get to medbay atrium
>looks like he's cornered himself
>see the grenade sprite in his hand
>ready throw intent
>tosses a grenade, miss catching it
>grab it off the ground
>>
File: 1446560402190.jpg (1 MB, 1658x2388) Image search: [Google]
1446560402190.jpg
1 MB, 1658x2388
>>43506484
>chuck the grenade inside medbay's atrium
>it's not even done moving to where I threw it before it explodes
>barely got it far enough away from us, silane smoke and polytrinic acid smoke blanket fucking medbay blowing most of the plating off of the walls
>augshitter goes down inside medbay's wall to the left
>waiting for the smoke to clear is taking too long
>move in, can't see anything
>just as it starts to clear we can see aug guy
>knocked out from the explosion but not dead
>cargo tech hesitating with the ion rifle he grabbed, tell him to shoot the guy with as many ions as possible
>as this exact moment augguy gets up and tries to run for the back of medbay maint
>ion bolt hits him anyways, cargo tech empties the entire rifle into him
>he falls over
>sec and I move up to him point blank, I empty griff gun and sec empties a laser
>so ends augshitter
>strip him of weapons and ammo and go looking for mining hardsuit guy who invaded my place in the first place
>grab augbody to gib to be safe
>drag him to the bar
>nigga tyrone is there and asks for what the situation is
>tell him and he goes off to botany
>another random i've never seen before comes up behind me as I have to break my way into the bar
>holding a riot shield in one hand I have to drop my toolbelt to hack the gibber door open
>random goes right up behind me
>comfortzonehasbeenbreached.gif
>says "hey"
>disarms and shoves me over
>promptly steals my riot shield from me
>take out a laser and just start spraying in anger
>guy doesn't understand how shields work and just takes the blasts as he tries to run out of the bar
>he goes down in the entrance
>take out griff gun and unload six shots into his head since half my lasers hit his chest, reload it, and go back to buisiness
>guy immeidately ahelps "dude bar killed me" and tries to play victim
>pretty much just tell him to fuck off if he's not going to give any more information or circumstance
>gib augdude
>>
File: 1446838025890.png (58 KB, 691x463) Image search: [Google]
1446838025890.png
58 KB, 691x463
>>43506622
Not really sure shooting a guy dead for pushing him over is the BEST reaction
>>
File: 1446831257301.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446831257301.gif
48 KB, 600x600
>>43506622
>got rid of my headset so have to walk around looking for everyone else
>find cargoman in front of sec and sec is interrogating miner dude
>"break" into sec just to see if everything is alright
>tell sec I want to return weapons
>sec leaves miner guy still in a hard suit and myself in security
>grill miner guy for shooting my place up
>"DUDE YOU DISARMED US AND STARTED SHOOTING US"
>tell him I hope we can still be pals
>go to the armory and start unloading weapons and storing them away
>miner thinks i'm stealing weapons and says something along the lines of "there you go again raiding the armory"
>tell him i'm just putting shit back calm down
>he says "don't unload the non lethals you can shoot people with those" or something
>call him an irresponsible gun owner for storing his weapons loaded
>go back and fix the comf zone
>adrien in a atmos hardsuit is repairing piping and stuff
>random ass assistant runs into my place and tears the communism poster off the wall, destroying it
>tell him he's gone too far
>draw an NT10SP that I kept with me in case and start shooting
>guy shoots me back with the same
>manage to down him, adrien grabs his body and drags him off to worlds unknown
>I patch myself and continue doing stuff
>adrien comes back with a fucking laser gun and starts shooting me
>using janitorial bin I disarm him and unload into him, but he gets away
>go to sec to get weapons again
>adrien comes in behind me
>stun and cuff him, kill him
>jay comes by the front of sec, grabs a fucking shotgun and nearly kills me
>cargo guy saves me
>guy respawns as a sec officer but doesn't do anything really the rest of the round
>get to centcom
>all three traitors succeeded anyways
>>
Beware the murderhobo Gunner Wells who broke into medbay, attacked me, locked me in the DNA scanner, and radiated me to death without being antag.
>>
>>43507386

>Beware Nernums

Yep, that's an important survival tip.
>>
>>43507386
yeah someone needs to ban this gunner wells guy he always kills people
and this emiko bitch keeps being a cunt OOC admins ban them pelase :^)
>>
>>43506708
Assault and theft. He deserved it.
>>
>>43507386
HELP: Kalalification/(Julius Howard) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) : Gunner (?) Wells (?) proceeded to kill me after locking me in the scanner and radiating me.

PM: Hesphos->Kalalification: It seems you are being cloned and you are killing yourself.

PM: Kalalification->Hesphos: I do not wish to be cloned so that he can kill me again.
>>
>>43506744
>>all three traitors succeeded anyways
So, uh, how's about them shitters, eh?
>>
Server ded?
>>
DED SERBIAN
>>
>>43507769
connection failed on the vnc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>43507785
Where is the server located again?
>>
>>43507828
new york
>>
File: 1445021328767.jpg (3 MB, 4013x2866) Image search: [Google]
1445021328767.jpg
3 MB, 4013x2866
>>43507769
>>43507773
>>43507785
when server says 'not today'
>>
File: Assistants Storm the Brig.jpg (875 KB, 2768x1700) Image search: [Google]
Assistants Storm the Brig.jpg
875 KB, 2768x1700
>>43507881
Yeah the internet over here is getting shit on, that might be it.

It took 5 minutes to get to 20 percent of posting this
>>
>>43507999
>>43507934
same in Poland, so I don't think its correlated
>>
>>43507881
Server is in Illinois, not new York
>>
>>43508093
same thing
>>
Germany here.

Server ded. pls restart
>>
Please resurrect server

ps can i be admin?
>>
>>43508813
Fuck you, get in line
Maribelle for specmod when?
>>
Status report!
>>
server up
>>
>>43502666
I also believe in you freeman I believe in all our admins you can press the don't be a dick button
>>
nobody is on, its like a ghost town
>>
File: borgs drive me to.png (110 KB, 550x396) Image search: [Google]
borgs drive me to.png
110 KB, 550x396
>suck my robo vag
all day at work all i heard was this sentence in my head all day and i still dont have a comeback
robo doms are forbidden love,fuck you lolololofen for poisoning my mind with your sick burn
>>
File: 1446498256091.png (47 KB, 522x472) Image search: [Google]
1446498256091.png
47 KB, 522x472
>>43506744
>Nobody questions us about having locked guns and arming random assistants
>Nobody checks our boxes
>Nobody checks for dead crew members, even with sensors on
>sec just doesn't bother with any proper investigation
>Mr.Rage always gets the wrong guy, when he gets the right guy for once, me, Spice, he leaves me in a splint second

Gee, people with robusting for brains.
>>
>>43514066
he just needs to hone his lynch detector like i have
the best way to do this mister rage is hang around as a greyshit and wait for syndiecakes to kill you
or be a syndiecake or greyshit and learn what it means to robust
once you know yourself and your enemy you cannot lose
>>
All those fucking monkey corpses.
>>
>>
File: MY SHAME.png (101 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
MY SHAME.png
101 KB, 480x480
We ate it all.
WE ATE IT ALL!
>>
>>43516169
We do?
>>
>>43516169
Didn't a ton of people know how to make 22 devastation bombs?
>>
servers back up with a decent number of fixes from the past few days and also the early editions of the transhumanity update for playtesting

there will be some oddities with it, but those will slowly disappear over time as I expand the mobs biologies, but you're now able to put peoples brains into most any animal or mob

also dead mice are no longer trash items but food items, so you can eat them directly without deepfrying, not that its good for you.
>>
>>43517070
But we can still throw dead mice into the crusher right?

there is nothing better than real mouse-metal
>>
>>43517538
of course
>>
What a round lads
>>
Ban Mcrideinspace for murderboning as non-antag please.
>>
>>43520865
it's a light RP server
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.