[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you find in the land of wild magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Moose.gif (495 KB, 250x129) Image search: [Google]
Moose.gif
495 KB, 250x129
What can you find in the land of wild magic?
>>
>>43090079
the wild
and ehm
magic
also land
oh and findings
>>
wild magic, I assume
>>
>>43090079

It's Canadian Sleipnir.
>>
>>43090079
Mostly frogs, for some reason.
>>
>>43090107
Sleipnir is a Scandinavian Octomoose.
>>
File: Wendigo.png (687 KB, 1000x647) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo.png
687 KB, 1000x647
Some serious shit. Ever hear of a wendigo?

Seriously, look up some native american myths, they have some seriously freaky things. If you ever need inspiration for a horror story or just want to fuck with your PCs, it's a good place to start.
>>
>>43090128
>Ever hear of a wendigo?
If you're on this board and you've never have, you might aswel just stop /tg/ completely
>>
>>43090107
Odin's gonna be pissed that Loki turned him into a moos.
>>
File: ICE.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ICE.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>43090430

A Moose once bit my sister ... No, realli!
>>
>>43090079

Well there's Contrictor Vine that are a plant that wraps itself around people to crush them to death like boa constrictors only the vines are covered in inch long thorns.

And then there's witch storms, which are like hail storms except each hail stone is a peice of ice in the shape of a small doll and when they land they start walking around and destroying things while they melt.

Then there's the dogs with orange eyebrows.
>>
File: Google Search ayy lmao.png (31 KB, 314x134) Image search: [Google]
Google Search ayy lmao.png
31 KB, 314x134
>>43092774
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.