[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>players journey into Hell >see enormous towers made of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: diterlizzi-pit-fiend.jpg (375 KB, 629x978) Image search: [Google]
diterlizzi-pit-fiend.jpg
375 KB, 629x978
>players journey into Hell
>see enormous towers made of glass and steel
>a sky of choking black clouds, acid rains
>the devils use strange devices and ride iron beasts
>players start to piece together the bizarre truth
>Hell is actually a distant future of an alternate material plane

Could it work?
>>
>>43078875
More likely they'll just assume you're making some social commentary by making Hell like a twisted version of our world. Making the jump to "this is the future" is unlikely.
>>
So Hell is our modern world? Hmm, that would explain all the invasions Hell commits to the material planes. The question then becomes why the heck are the material planes not nuked to oblivion?
>>
>>43078939
Hell is post-apocalyptic, and nuke knowledge is lost?
>>
>>43078938
I definitely went to "Yeah I get it, life is hell" before I read the future line in the OP.
>>
>>43078875
I don't see how this resembles future in any way
But it's metal as hell
>>
>>43078875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o56w0WHaENQ

And then the players decide to never leave this paradise.
>>
>>43078939
If one devil uses nukes on the MP, then nukes are fair game in he'll.
Devils only want nuclear war when it's against some other plane.
>>
File: jE7zx[1].jpg (752 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
jE7zx[1].jpg
752 KB, 2560x1440
>>43078938
What if it was the past?
>>
>>43078875
>OP pic
Every time I see the fill version, I can't believe the well groomed and well dressed one is the demon while the drooling feral one is the devil.
>>
>>43078875
>>43078939
>The demons project and possess their way into the material world to escape their own.
>Nuking it would defeat the point of the trad fantasy setting they escape to.
>Besides which there are already nuked worlds if they're in the mood for that.
The party discovers that they are possessed weekly by a group of four demons while a fifth antagonizes your possessed bodies by sending threats their way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.