[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games to play with a group of people that normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: riker troi poker.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
riker troi poker.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
What are some games to play with a group of people that normies wont shun but with no gambling aspect?
>>
>>43062489
Cards Against Humanity
>>
>>43062489
>What are some games to play with a group of people that normies wont shun but with no gambling aspect?
Settlers of Catan
Monopoly
RISK
UNO
>>
>Games normies won't shun
>/tg/

Pick one.
>>
Castle Panic!
>>
it has to be something very straight forward with clear rules.
>>
>>43062489
Dominion and Cards Against Humanity are my favorites
>>
>>43062495
>>43062663
>people who need prompt cards for their humour

You could just kill yourselves instead you know.
>>
>>43062746
He did say he needed something normie-friendly.
>>
>>43062520
>Monopoly
>RISK
Normies won't shun you, but your brain might melt from trying to think of all the things you'd rather be doing.
>>
Cards against humanity is like scattergories without the creativity.
>>
>>43062489
one night ultiamte werewolf. Used it first week of college, if your one of those "funny" guys its a great way to show ti and meet people
>>
>>43062489

Bananagrams. Its like scrabble but even easier so no one feels dumb.

There's a variety of basic card games too. Durak is really good. Works while drinking and you're suppose to cheat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.