[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASoIaF RPG [Quest]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5
File: 1409540896567.jpg (952 KB, 3222x2136) Image search: [Google]
1409540896567.jpg
952 KB, 3222x2136
//ASoIaF RPG Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

YOUR DM TODAY IS MANISK
>>
File: 1410204221517.pdf (72 KB, 1x1) Image search: [Google]
1410204221517.pdf
72 KB, 1x1
>>34787671
>>
>>34787671

Claiming
>>
File: 1409461064419.png (146 KB, 2456x994) Image search: [Google]
1409461064419.png
146 KB, 2456x994
>>34787692
>>
>>34787671
claim
>>
>>34787705
In Essos, having grown tired of the constant raids by the Dothraki Khals, the Free Cities have formed a temporary alliance that has practically wiped out the Horde altogether. The few remaining Khalasars now reside in Vaes Jini by the Bone Mountains awaiting their chance to strike back. With his new found strength the Sealord of Braavos has convinced the Magisters to aid him in forcing the Westerosi Crown to pay its outstanding debts.

In Northern Westeros, the Thenn have united nearly all other Wildling clans through brute force and have begun their war on the Night's Watch. Significantly outnumbered the Night's Watch have asked Lord Strell Stark for aid but the Starks are already occupied with the Ironborn on their coasts. The Krakens have already taken Bear Island and Flint's Fingers and they've been gaining ground quickly. Lord Stark has sent word to the King but has received no reply.

In the Midlands, the Lion has gotten a taste for Trout and in doing so the Riverlands run red. Lord Thomas Tully is not on his own though for Lord Augustus Arryn has sent men to his aid. Their combined armies are managing to hold off the Lions ... for now.

In the South there is nothing but peace. King Morris Martell, his Queen Belynda Baratheon and their Hand Tidus Tyrell have lavish parties daily at King's Landing and on special occasions in their own respective homelands. They blissfully ignore the wars being fought in the north acting as though they're of no significance.
>>
>>34787712
>Raz
>Strength: 8 (combat +1)
>Intelligence: 5 (tactics +1)
>Endurance: 1
>Awareness: 4
>Charm: 2 (+1 ring)
>Agility: 1
>>
claim
>>
>>34787697
Roll for stats, post your sheet and I'll add you in

>>34787712
>Raz
Your first blow lands clean but Garret dodges the rest with ease and counters your last with a powerful upper-cut. More powerful than someone his size should be capable of, you think to yourself. The blow knocks you back but you keep your footing this time. What do you do?

>>34787747
>Wex Blacktyde
You give Quel leave to stay on the Serpent and then head back towards Blacktyde's ship. On the way back, however, you feel the odd sensation that someone is watching you. You ignore it and carry on. Once you're thirty or so yards away from the ship though two men jump you. What do you do?
>>
>>34787797

Symon Tides here. Need me to post character sheet?

>Symon Tides
>Stolen cache: 200 Braavosi coins, 100 Lysenese coins, 150 Honors and 50 Golden Dragons
>Charm: 4
>Strength: 3
>Intelligence: 2
>Awareness: 9 (Obv) +1
>Agility: 6 (Dex) +1
>Endurance: 4
>>
>>34787797
ooc: I recall I had successfully rolled to put the guy in a choke hold. Did you count the roll? Maybe that was a time when you had to leave suddenly.
>>
>>34787797

Wex was quick enough to sense the danger as his hand was on his throwing axe the whole time.

As soon as the two men jump he deattaches his hand axe and throws it at one of them aiming to injure him without killing him.

Wex>agility

>Wex Krakenbane,Captain of the Lusty Maid

>Strength:6 (combat +1)
>Charm:14 (intimidation +2)
>Intelligence:6 (tactics +1)
>Awareness:7 (intrigue +1)
>Endurance3
>Agility:4
>>
>>34787862
OOC:Nope your good.
>Symon Tides
"Yes ..." he began and slowly moved towards you putting his hand on yours "I need you to give me your weapons and take a beating from Erik here for your insubordination." You look at him ... he's serious. What do you do?

>>34787866
OOC: I remember that and yes I did. Sorry I don't have the reply saved though so here's a quick one.
>Raz
+1 Strength
You lunge towards Garret, grab him by the throat and lift him with all your strength. You feel him squirm and kick but hold on as though your life depended on it. What do you do?
>>
>>34787966
Raz applies more pressure to Garret's throat, hoping to render the rouge unconscious. His flailings are wild and strong, but Raz's grip is steel.

Raz > Strength

>Raz
>Strength: 9 (combat +1)
>>
>>34787966

Symon takes a step back putting alittle distance between himself and the Captain. "Insubordination" He says with a look of confusion on his face. Keeping his hands close to the hilts of his swords Symons stares back at the captain and first mate for a moment before saying coldly "You can have my weapons..if you come and take them".

Symon>Charm?

>Symon Tides
>Stolen cache: 200 Braavosi coins, 100 Lysenese coins, 150 Honors and 50 Golden Dragons
>>
>>34787867
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Agility
Level Up
Your axe hits the man in the shoulder and he goes down in an instant. As the other man bears down on you you can see the man with the axe in his shoulder trying to pry it out. What do you do?

>>34788025
OOC: You almost had him. If that was a 6 it'd had been over
>Raz
As you apply more pressure Garret's kicks get weaker ... and weaker ... and weaker ... until the cease altogether. You believe he's out cold and loosen your grip but as you do so Garret knees you in the chin and flips away from you. What do you do?

>>34788085
>Symon Tides
The Captain looks at you and shakes his head disapprovingly. "I gave you a chance. Why couldn't you just take it? I let you on my ship. I allow you to bond with my men. I look the other way when you do ... whatever it is you do when we dock. I do not ask much of you ...do I?" he asks while drawing his sword. "Seems you're in need a lesson" What do you do?
>>
>>34788156
ooc: Doesn't the +1 modifier I have in strength make it a 6?
>>
>>34788192
No I meant if it had been a 6 then the +1 would've made it a 7 thus making you succeed
>>
>>34788206
ooc: I thought 1-5 was failure and 6-0 was success?
>>
>>34788156

Wex unsheathes his Valyrian Steel longsword (+1) and charges at the still standing foe intending to gut him

Wex>Strength

>Endurance3
>Agility:5 (Dexterity +1)
>>
>>34788220
Nope. 1 is an auto failure 7-0 are successes and 2-6 are generally failures depending on modifiers and what it is you're attempting to do.
>>
If theres still room, claim.
>>
>>34788156

Symon stares at the captain, watching and listening as he speaks and draws his weapon. When he is finished speaking Symon says "No, you do not ask for much, and I have given you what you ask. As for your first mate, I owe the fool nothing, and as for a beating? Well I've never given that away, that is something you must earn.." Symon trails off as the finishes the sentence slowly drawing both his sword and cutlass, clanking them together then looking up to the Captain. "Maybe I do" he says as he peers at the captain, preparing for an attack and awaiting his move

Symon>Charm

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34788261
>>34788156
ooc: Ohhh, ok I get it now. Sorry about that

Raz holds his jaw and thinks, 'That blow wasn't NEARLY as strong as the ones before.' He looks over and sees that, while Garret may have escaped, that last move took everything he had to do it.

He is sweating and his breathing strained, he's having trouble standing up. Raz decides it's time to finish this.

Raz cautiously makes his way over to Garret, fists raised and delivers a 1 2 knockout punch to put the man down.

Raz > Strength

>Raz
>>
>>34788318
There's always more room friend!
Join the party
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

Awesome rolling now
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

Awesome rolling now
>>
>>34788221
>Wex Krakenbane
As you unsheathe your sword the man stabs you in the gut. The pain is unimaginable and you suddenly feel lightheaded. Your sword feels heavy now but you can still wield it. What do you do?

>>34788318
Roll for stats and post a sheet

>>34788323
>Symon Tides
+1 Charm
Level Up
The Captain lowers his sword and says "I like you son ... I really do ... but there's no way you're leaving here without a beating. How about this ... you put your weapons down and you and Erik have it out? Whoever wins gets to decide the shares of your score, eh? How's that?" What do you do?

>>34788337
>Raz
+1 Strength
Level Up
You deliver a quick one-two to Garret's face. The first blow actually does the job knocking him unconscious on connect and the second just sends him to the ground. That's it fight over. You've done it. What do you do?
>>
that was weird......shitty internet connection is shitty.
>>
>>34788470

Wex gathers all the strength left in his body and swings at the man aiming to decapitate him in one swift stroke

>Endurance3
>>
>>34788470
>>34788517
I forgot to mention strength check
>>
>Fengalash
>Strength 1
>Intelligence 10
>endurance 1
>awareness 1
>charm 2
>agility 1
>>
>>34788470

Symon ponders the Captains offer for a moment then glancing towards Erik with a grin starting to creep across his face. "If he wins then you decide the shares" Symon says as he takes a few steps to the corner, laying his swords on the ground but leaving his hidden dagger in his boot just in case he is being lied to. He looks back towards the Captain then towards Erik as he begins to stretch his arms/shoulders out. "Other than that I will agree" He says as he prepares for an old fashion fist fight. Symon had wanted to do this since the day he boarded the ship and he takes this moment to look for any weaknesses in the First Mate that he hasn't already noticed

Symon>Awareness

>Symon Tides
>Charm: 5 (cha) +1
>>
>>34788470
Raz stands over Garret's unconscious form and looks over to where Andre and Elize have been watching. To say the look on their faces was surprised would be an understatement.

Below, Garret starts to stir back into consciousness. Raz leans down and helps him to his feet.

"How are you feeling? You put up one hell of a fight, but now that's out of the way, I ask you and your men swear loyalty to me as was the bargain should I win this fight."

Garret looks up and nods. He calls over Andre and Elize and together they swear allegiance to Raz.

"Good! I'll show you fellows. This is a historic moment. The forming of our very own company! But first, I'm going to need some decent gear."

Raz and the company head to the nearest weapon shop and using the funds pilfered from the cart-driver, he buys himself a warhammer and a cheap leather armor set.

"I suppose nows the time to leave. Gather your things and meet me by the stables outside the city."

>Raz
>>
>>34788661
whoops, let me make a change to my strength stat

>Raz
>Strength: 10 (combat +2)
>>
>>34788517
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Strength
Your sword feels as heavy as a battle axe but you manage to find the strength to swing it at the man's head and chop it off in one fell swoop. It falls into the sea as the body falls at your feet. You too fall to your knees the pain is too much. You need to get help. What do you do?

>>34788597
Symon Tides
+1 Awareness
Level Up
You stare as Erik for a moment and notice the cut on his neck has opened. A swift punch to the throat could cause that to gush like a fountain, you think to yourself. You also note that he clearly doesn't want to fight ... he's scared of you. What do you do?

>>34788661
>Raz
As you leave the shop a group of thieves manage to rob you of what little you had left for coin, your warhammer, Garret's stash of daggers, Elize's bow & arrows and Andre's greatsword. What do you do?

>>34788553
You have 4 more stat points to distribute and I need a character sheet.
>>
>>34788797
ooc: well fuck me sideways

"AFTER THEM!" Raz screams.
Garret, Elize and Andre give chase and using his speed and agility, Raz manages to run down the bastard who stole his effects.

He looks over and sees that the others have also run down their thieves as well, even the giant Andre.

Raz > Agility

>Raz
>>
>>34788797

>inb4 I roll a 1 then Dagmer pops up and rolls my body into the water "Sorry mate"
Wex lies down on his back in desperation and looks around the docks hoping to find someone who is able to help him

Wex>Awareness check

>Strength:7 (combat +1)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34788797

ooc: Since I have 10 can I choose intrigue now as well? Do i put +2 behind the stat? Not sure exactly how it needs to be wrote.

Symon looks back to the Captain and sees that he agrees. He turns back to Erik seeing that he is still shaken from the earlier spat and obviously isn't wanting to fight as well as a excellent target on his neck.

Symon decides to end this quickly and charges at Erik, taking a few quick steps then jumping at him in what appears to be a kick but turns out to be a superman punch to the throat/head

Symon>Agility

>Symon Tides
>Awareness: 10 (Obv) +2?
>>
Woops, my mistake
>Strength 2
>Intelligence 10 (tactics +1)
>endurance 1
>awareness 1
>charm 5 (Charisma +1)
>agility 1

Name: Fengalash
bithplace/hometown: a mountain.
job/position: Noble of hosue burley (Bastard? Lord? tried picking a minor house)
weapons and equipment: hide armor and an iron sword (Though it sems to have grown dull from a lack of use)
Goal: None in particular, beyond the usual of improving the power of my house. Up to you where that takes me.
Preferred starting location: None, just bare in mind i'm a northern house/mountain clan.
Short summary of looks:
brown hair, a 'plain' face (as far as nobility would go, still much more interesting than a commoner, or even your average mountain clan noble).
5'9 is his height
a slim build that could be mistaken for sickly.

I miss anything else?
Jobs/position:
>>
>>34788896
>Raz
With great determination and speed you catch up to the petty bastards that dared to rob you but now you are without a weapon and they are armed. The thief charges at you with your warhammer missing completely but coming back a second time. What do you do?

>>34788897
OOC: kek'd
As you lie on your back you scan your surroundings for someone anyone who could help you. You notice the man you hit with the axe is still alive ... and he's not moving much either. He wouldn't be much help anyways. You continue to look and suddenly you see someone. You don't recognize them but they're coming from the direction of Bryce's ship. What do you do?

>>34788962
OOC: +2 to the stat. you can only have one spec
>Symon Tides
You lunge at Erik but somehow he sees it coming and manages to dodge it countering with a knee to your gut as you pass. You tumble to the ground but get up into a defense stance quick. What do you do?

>>34789061
>Fengalash
You awake to find your home on fire. You hurriedly get out and find that your village is being attacked by another clan. What do you do?
>>
>>34789218
Raz ducks out of the way as the warhammer, entirely too heavy for the bandit, misses again. Raz swings around and takes the bandit from behind, snapping his neck.

Raz > Strength

>Raz
>>
>>34789292
oh...ok
>>
>>34789218

Wex is alarmed by the mystery figure,he tries to stand up but he falls again.

The only thing he can do now is pray

Wex>Awareness

>Endurance3
>>
>>34789292
>>34789310
hey at least it's a pali
>>
>>34789218

ooc: ah ok, good to know. I'll make my decisions more carefully from now on.

Being eager to end this quickly Symon had attacked recklessly. As he climbed to his feet to made a mental note so to not make that mistake again. He grinned at Erik not anticipating the well placed counter but this time more carefully approached the First Mate. Symon hoped Erik had gained a little confidence from the successful attack and circled him, waiting for a chance to counter on his own. When Erik swung he sidesteps to the side the punch is thrown, following behind with a hook of his own to the throat attempting to end this quickly

Symon>strength

>Symon Tides
>Awareness: 10 (Obv) +2
>>
Keep my wits about me, cant save the home, but my sword..must grab my sword and prepare the clan for battle!

Fengalash>awareness OOC: gulp

>Strength 2
>Intelligence 10 (tactics +1)
>endurance 1
>awareness 1
>charm 5 (Charisma +1)
>agility 1
>>
>>34789350
I guess but I was hoping to get out of Volantis this YEAR
>>
I've had the worst luck lately with rolls. Terribly disappointing
>>
>>34789377
I know that feel bro everytime I leave my ship some douchebag comes out of nowhere and tries to make my day
>>
>>34789388

kek, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>34789417
kek man it's true though
>>
>>34789459

I believe ya, made me feel better about my shit rolls.

Also whats up with all these damn 7s when I'm not rolling..
>>
>>34789292
>Raz
+1 Strength
You swiftly get behind the thief and snap his neck. Damned fool, you think to yourself as you pick up your hammer. You begin to look for the rest of your company to see how they fared. What do you do? (Roll to see how Andre, Elize and Garret did or roll to go help them)

>>34789320
>Wex Krakenbane
+2 Awareness
The figure gets closer and seems to notice you. Suddenly he bursts into a sprint and is at your side in an instant. You still don't recognize him ... no wait ... her. It's a woman. What do you do?

>>34789354
>Symon Tides
Just as your blow was about to land Erik ducks and tosses you over him in one swift motion. He's making a fool out of you. Before you can get up he kicks you a few times and then tries to pick you up but you manage to slip free. What do you do?

>>34789366
>Fengalash
+1 Awareness
You run back into your home and grab your sword. You're not letting these bastards destroy the village. You look for any other of your brothers who are armed and form a party. What do you do?

>>34789310
Remember palis and dubs are auto succeeds

I'M GOING DOWN TO THE CAFE FOR A BITE. PROB 30 MINS TOPS
>>
>>34789599
Really? Cause I've gotten palis before and they failed. Huh.

>Raz
>Strength: 11 (combat +2)
>>
>>34789599

"I have been stabbed"Wex says faintly

"Can you heal m? Or help me move at least?"he asks

Wex>Charm

>Awareness:9 (intrigue +1)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34789599

Erik appears to be a better fighter without a weapon than with one, or maybe the reverse is true for me, whatever the case Symon is starting to feel the effects from the blows.

Knowing he needs to land a blow and definitely feeling that he underestimated his foe, Symon slips from Eriks hold when he attempts to lift him, headbutting him in the nose, then throwing a knee to the gut, and following up with another knee to the face when he doubles over.

Symon>Strength

>Symon Tides
>Awareness: 10 (Obv) +2?
>>
>>34789599
Raz decides to go help his new comrades.

Elize is the closest, and although she is a capable fighter without her bow, this bandit is giving her a bit of trouble.

Raz bounds over and plants the spike of his warhammer directly into the man's skull

Raz > Strength

>Raz
>>
>>34789656
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Charm
The woman looks down at you and says "Yes, of course. Come with me. My god ... you and Bryce in the same night." You give her a weird look at the mention of Bryce's name and she notices. "Oh I'm sorry we haven't actually met. I'm Bryce's First Mate, Amelia" What do you do?

>>34789665
>Symon Tides
Your blows all land clean but it's as if they had no impact whatsoever. Erik takes all of them and then just stands there as if you flicked him with your pinkie. A part of you is considering using the dagger you hid but that would be dishonourable. What do you do?

>>34789697
>Raz
+1 Strength
You land atop the man's back and plunge the spike into the back of his head. That's two. Elize thanks you in a low voice. She still hasn't completely taken to the fact that you're her new Commander but perhaps in time. Now for the other two thieves. What do you do?

Seems we lost one
>>
>>34790153

"Nice to meet you m'lday"*tips halfhelm"

Wex tries his best to make it to Bryce's ship without falling

Wex>Strength

>Charm:15 (intimidation +3)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34790153

Erik seems to be a tough sob, perhaps thats is why the captain chose him as first mate. Whatever the case Symon had put alot of hard work into robbing his old ship and he did not plan on sharing it, especially with those that didn't help in any way.

Symon was growing a bit tired from the fight and the apparent lack of damage he was doing but a through crossed his mind as most all hope seemed to be lost. The spot on Eriks neck was still visible and seemed to be his only option.

Attacking with a couple quick jabs Symon waits for the right moment and then throws a thundering hook towards the exposed wound on his neck

Symon>Strength!

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34790153
ooc: Do I have a tsundere on my hands?

>>34790239
>*tips hafhelm*
kek

Raz looks over to see the Andre is doing quite fine. The man is bull elephant. He's already turned the bandit into past with his bare hands.

Lastly, Raz looks over and sees Garret is having trouble. He's still weak from his fight against Raz and he's fighting two at once.

Raz rushes over and tackles one to the ground, plants his boot heel into his head, crushing it, and smashes the other man's head open with his hammer.

Raz > Strength

>Raz
>Strength: 12 (combat +2)
>>
>>34790256

I knew I should have went with agi
>>
>>34790301
Oh...oh dear
>>
File: feelip.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelip.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>34790301
>>34790317
don't even dream about leaving Volantis any time soon
>>
>>34790239
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Strength
Amelia scoffs "Lady? Oh and are you a Lord? Hahahaha! Just try to focus on not dying or bleeding all over me and we can do small talk another time" she says with a gentle smile. What do you do?

>>34790256
>Symon Tides
As you throw your hook Erik counters with one of his own and the two of you connect and the same time ... you hitting his wound and him hitting your jaw. You're dazed and barely coherent. Your legs feel like jello. It's amazing you're still standing to be honest. Erik is also standing but you even you in your state of disarray can see the blood coming from his neck ... you opened his wound. What do you do?

>>34790301
OOC: Yea I guess that's one way of looking at it
>Raz
As you tackle the first to the ground the second stabs you in the back three times and then in the moment your guard was down the one you had pinned stabs you in the stomach twice. Now you're stuck between two of them both with knives who are occasionally sticking you with them. What do you do?
>>
Claim if there is a spot left?
>>
>>34790500
There's always spots left. Roll for stats and make a sheet
>>
>>34790469

"Alright then let's keep moving"said Wex smiling and trying to hold his weight at the same time

Wex>Go to destination/possible strength check

>Strength:8 (combat +1)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34790469

Symon sees the blood coming out of Eriks neck and being wobbly he bull rushes the first mate tackling him to the ground. Once on the ground he attempts to mount him and rain elbows

Symon>Strength for the love for god

>Symon Tides
>>
Okay, rolling for stats then
dice+1d10
>>
>>34790527
Ahem, the right way this time
>>
>>34790469
Just when Raz thinks his number is up, his new friends leap in and take the heat from him. Elize, with bow in hand, plants an arrow right between the eyes of the one who stabbed you in the back. Andre meanwhile has grabbed the one who tried to gut Raz and basically turned his head 180 degrees.

Raz now lies bleeding on the ground. He hears Garret yell, "Pick him up! Get him to a doctor!"
After that, Raz's vision fades.

Raz awakes to the smell of alcohol and linens. He finds himself in a hospital bed, his wounds dressed and cleaned.

"Had us worried there mate" Raz looks over and sees Garret smiling at him.
"Doc said you wounds aren't fatal, but too much moving about and they might reopen."

Raz looks down and gingerly touches his wounds. "How long have I been out."

"3 days. You woke up just in time too. The last ships to Tyrosh leave in the morning."

Raz > endurance? to heal quicker? I don't know

>Raz
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>34790602
Third time is the charm!
>>
>>34790535
>Wex Krakenbane
+1 Strength
You wobbly walk together towards the ship attempting to put most of the weight of yourself and succeeding in doing so. The walk is strenuous but manageable and you make it in no time. The men greet you warmly and then Amelia places on a bed. What do you do?

>>34790578
>Symon Tides
+1 Strength
You absolutely pummel Erik. His face looks like bloodied meat. You're not entirely sure if he's alive or not. The Captain is silent ,,, whether is awe, anger or what you do not know. What do you do? (Roll to see if you killed him 1-6 my choice 7-0 your choice)

>>34790626
>Raz
+1 Endurance
Your new company has proven their worth by saving your life and now you're shipping off to Tyrosh and the Golden Company were none the wiser. You have a few scratches but all-in-all not bad ... not bad at all. What do you do? (Wait 4 turns to get to Tyrosh or roll and enjoy the trip)

>>34790708
Make a sheet and I'll add you in
>>
>>34790818
"I must clean the would.."he whispered

"Fetch me someone who can do it"

Wex>Charm

>Strength:9 (combat +1)
>Endurance3
>>
>>34790818

Symon hasn't cared much for the first mate since he joined the ship but he wasn't a cold blood murderer. When he felt Erik was sufficiently pummeled where he would give him no further trouble he stood up off of him, taking a step away then turning and looking at the Captain attempting to determine if he made the proper decision.

Symon>Int

>Symon Tides
>Strength: 4
>>
>>34790818
Raz looks to his men, his company. 'This is only the beginning', he thought. Then something else pops into his head.

"You know fellows, it just occurred to me that we haven't named ourselves yet. Every good sellsword band needs a name. I've been thinking on this and I've decided to call ourselves...The Warriors!" Raz hears the sound of bottles clinking together in the background, but puts it out of his mind.

Raz >Charm
>Raz
>Strength: 12 (combat +2)
>>
test
>>
>>34790926
B-
>>
>>34790951
much better than my last D+
>>
Hay guys theres a GoB game trying to start if you wanna join
>>
File: 1369374017243.jpg (21 KB, 530x482) Image search: [Google]
1369374017243.jpg
21 KB, 530x482
>>34790963
You're improving! Keep studying bro
>>
>>34790983
ofcourse
>>
Sorry bros but duty calls. There's a Go/b/ thread up that I was about to join ... but can't now ;_; ... if you want your ASoIaF fix >>>/b/568133807 I might be back in an hour or two but that's doubtful either way I'll be back tomorrow. Til next time
>>
>>34791033
alright later bro
>>
>>34791033
Later bruv
>>
>>34791033

Later man, lose my last roll please
>>
Name: Bernado
Bithplace/Hometown: Drone/Sunspear
Job/Position: Noble of Martel/ Peasant or Messager
Equipment: Quarterstaff, Sling
Goal: To one day make a name for himself. Rags to riches!
Preferred starting location: None

>Volum
>Charm: 3
>Endurance: 2
>Intelligence: 3
>Agility: 3
>Awareness: 2
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.