[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1.Describe your homebrew world in 30 words or less. 2.Describe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 61
1.Describe your homebrew world in 30 words or less.

2.Describe your favorite race in the world on 30 words or less

3.Describe your favorite faction or organization in that world in 30 words or less.

4.Describe your favorite character on that world in 30 words or less.

5.Describe your favorite magic item/technological wonder on the world in 30 words or less.

Remember, no one cares about your shitty homebrew unless you make in interesting, and if you're the kind of fucker who will just vomit his precious slightly diffrent variety of the generic fantasy world and not respond to anyone while you vigoursly mash that refresh key, the thread doesn't need you
>>
1. Everything is fire.
2. Sentient fire people.
3. Terrible fire fighters.
4. Charred husk man.
5. Fire fighter's uniform.
>>
>>44295295
1. most wargame settings mashed into one, DtD style but for wargames instead of RPGs

2. probably a tie between Tarrelians and the yet to be named Not-protoss

3. The Theriens, blending both that with Necrons and Classic Tomb Kings, while having dynamics with the Modron and Necromorph factions

4. Lord Commissar Brannigan, one of his Special Rules is to be designated "Stop Exploding you Cowards"

5. Cheap and readily available power armor available on a Guardsman level, not to the point of all guardsmen, but more available then 40k marine armor
>>
>>44295295
>totally not DC comics
>beings born from the planet who assist in enslaving spirits
>league of guardians
>LET THE THAW BEGIN
>sefirot of heroism
>>
>>44295295
>1.Describe your homebrew world in 30 words or less.
The world government collapsed after a space colony rebellion, before it could begin to reach Star Trek-like post-scarcity. And also there are giant robots.

>2. Favorite race
There are just humans, give or take some cyborg components and occasional psychic abilities.
...for now, at least.

>3. Favorite faction
That's a tough one. I'm not sure I have a favorite, at least right now. Eh, I'll go with the player cowritten faction:
Conceived by the players originally as "Blackwater meets Uber", They service a continent that can't afford to arm themselves against mech-salvaging warlords.

>4. Favorite character
Also a tough one!
A scientist who recently escaped from one of the big factions, and also has big ties to a few of the characters--as well as the colonial states.

>5. Favorite technological wonder
The organic battery technology. It can justify giant robots and just about any other details or near-future advancements I would want to throw in there.
>>
>>44295791
What do people think about fire fighter uniform, is it like power armor to them?
>>44295295
>Planet divided into 3 main continents
>Seafaring Psionic Zulu Samurai
>Informal group of psionic sages devoted to keeping the peace and gathering knowledge while also furthering their skill
>Old ass warrior who 1v1 corrupt !China's Emperor secretly hopped up on Arcane magic, preventing him from taking over the world.
>Giant alchemically heated power fists and power claws created for hunting Dragons and other large beasts
>>
>>44295791
Sounds metal as fuck

>>44295821
Are you making a wargame with your mates so you can all just use whatever models you have laying around?

>>44295868
>Blackwater meets Uber

kek

>>44295890
was the emperor or the warrior the magic junky?
>>
>>44295295
1. Medieval fantasy. Future; guns, not a lot. Lovecraft demons. Original human sub race. Technology remnants; demon train, power armor. Generic fantasy races. Kobold Vietnam. Lamellar Goblins. Dynamic. Applied religions.
2. Humans, but more driven by their sense. The are considered to be savage and only live in a small part of the map. More sensitive to sense, including pain.
3. Demon blind woman, returned to kill an awakened vampire lord she imprisoned thousands of years ago. Trying to reestablish her order of holy knights, and be summoned back.
4. A lawful good goblin who has abandoned his society to practice the noble way of the sword and perfect his technique. Offers a duel, becomes a follower if not killed.
5. A collection of incomplete texts concerning astral travel through dreams. Also details nefarious rituals to momentarily link the planes.
>>
>>44296027
The Emperor

Long story short Psioncs and Ki are natural products of human effort and training, to the point where they are EX abilities in my setting.

Arcane magic is basically memetic alien voodoo that wants to enslave humanity.
>>
>>44296027
>Are you making a wargame with your mates so you can all just use whatever models you have laying around?
pretty much, I intend to flesh out the rules and setting and post them online with some ideas on how to make proxies and paper flats, and maybe ideas on how to rip game models and put them in a 3-d printer
>>
>>44295295

>1.Describe your homebrew world in 30 words or less
It's a map I ripped from Dwarf Fortress and changed to look good.

>2.Describe your favorite race in the world on 30 words or less
Humans, as that is the only race.

>3.Describe your favorite faction or organization in that world in 30 words or less.
There are crazy pioneers that want to rediscover the old world and that's about it, who cares.

>4.Describe your favorite character on that world in 30 words or less.
The player characters, as they should be the ones I focus on.

>5.Describe your favorite magic item/technological wonder on the world in 30 words or less.
I pull ancient ruins out of my ass at the last moment so players can never guess what they're about to discover when exploring.
>>
>>44295295
2060, multinationals vs terran nations vs various rebellions based on the spanish civil war

Everyone is human

Red Mars faction, based off stalinist russia except with less genocide and more Nitrous oxide in the air supply

One of the player characters, middle management schmoozer who recently managed to be virtually the sole survivor of a massacre, completely unprepared for anything outside an office environment.

All tech exists currently, no magic
>>
1. Gods needed a place to crash while fighting the Void, found the world and used their powers to terraform it and add life onto it.

2. Highly secretive seven foot tall magical lizardmen capable of breathing lightning or flying with vestigial wings.

3. Knights dedicated to the goddess of death, who release the souls of the sick, dying, and those who abuse their stay on this plane.

4. Some jerkass with a crossbow who can't stop doing the right thing no matter how hard he tries.

5. The world's one and fucking only gun. "Sounds like lightning, appears to shoot fire."
>>
File: 1446944057409.jpg (91 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
1446944057409.jpg
91 KB, 736x1040
>An over the top abomination of shadowrun and mad max birthed from a failed attempt to drill through an alternate universe to the moon. The universe was mostly space magic.

>Lonely sapient algae colonies who make little plastic unintentionally disturbing human masks so that human senpai will notice and accept them.

>The Odysseus Clan. Essentially a few dozen caravans of drunkards that speed though the wasteland of the former west US attempting to outrun super bears and lizard people.

>Father Cunningham. A firebrand leading the remnants of the Mormon church to rebuild the lost holy site of salt lake city, despite the super bears that infest it.

>Valiant plate, armor that channels arcane power through it to make the wearer exceedingly durable. This is bad for you. Many knights get magic cancer.
>>
>>44296105
>magic is risky to use
you're doing it right

>vestigial wings
>can fly with them
that's not what that word means anon.
>>
>>44296276
Every bit of this is fucking awesome. Please tell us more.
>>
File: 1421603321252.jpg (902 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
1421603321252.jpg
902 KB, 1500x2250
>>44296302
Uh, what do you want to know senpai?
>>
>>44296301
Fuck. Yeah I don't know why I put that word there, but they can fly. Kinda. More like glide or soften landings.
>>
1. Mid dark age vikings travel to find new land to make colonies. Instead find magic and adventure.

2. Dwarves. less stoic jews under the earth, more god forsaking craftsmen who live below the stone and keep the endless tunnels safe. So still stoic, less jew.

3. Itash Peoples. People who live symbiotically with a giant scarab beetle species and worship said beetles. Care for the young, and is considered an honor to have your body eaten after you pass by the young beetles.

4. Kharn Loathson. Right hand and protector of the lord who funded the journey. Older viking, prefers long days in the hall versus adventuring.

5. the broken fountain. Where god first gifted the races of the land the ability to use magic, but left them to decide whether to take the gift or not.
>>
File: fuck peace.png (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fuck peace.png
123 KB, 800x800
>>44296317
How come the world is all blowed up? Sounds like apocalypse happened, but when? Like in the 50's like Fallout, or modern day or in the future?
>>
File: 749824.jpg (115 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
749824.jpg
115 KB, 540x303
>>44295890
They're remnants from when the world wasn't on fire.
"Fire Fighter" was misconstrued as people who fight with fire (like Fire Benders) and hence light more of the world on fire.
The Fire Fighter suits provide protection from the environment and rival Fire Fighters.
>>
File: Cosmos Knight.png (2 MB, 1275x1418) Image search: [Google]
Cosmos Knight.png
2 MB, 1275x1418
>Describe the world in 30 words or less
God indirectly guides civilization to become stronger by throwing countless troubles at them, for the purpose of invading the reality he was banished from. Today, life is good.
>Describe your favorite race in the world in 30 words or less
Savages with severe autism as a racial trait. Aloof, uncaring, eternally bored and barely functioning as individual people, let alone a society. Tragic, fun to write.
>favorite faction or organization
The Stygians are humans who believe humans can be stronger than gods, who are seen as stars, that the light of humanity will block out even the sun. They're "evil".
>Favorite character
Patricka is a grotesque fat baron, fourth of sixteen rapechilds of a female doppelsoldier, who needs no bodyguards and is the inspiration for the Big Bad Evil Gal.
>Favorite magic item
A sword that is a seamless rift into space, sans the vacuum effect.
>>
>>44296269
needs work, but your prevalence of lizardmen shows promise, but making them into strait dragon folk is kinda ruining the balance
>>
>>44296362
The blow uppening happened around 2100 ish. That way I can hand wave anything as either muh magic or muh sci fi.

Basically humanity had at this point seriously gotten underway with lunar colonization, and in attempt to link the colony with earth tried to build a gate that allowed instantaneous travel to the moon through the !warp. This backfired and basically let both a bunch of raw magic energy and magic space mexicans over the dimensional border. It also caused a shit load of seismic activity which among other things caused Yellowstone to blow and California to separate from the continent. The game takes place a few centuries after that when the west us is starting to just barely get it's shit together with some pretty NCR tier states forming and infrastructure just beginning to be reestablished.

I'm currently writing a little rundown of the region the game takes place in from the perspective of an individual in the world with maps and stuff. Gonna be neat.

Also the fallout apocalypse happened in 2077 senpai. 50s aesthetics were just back in vogue at the time or something.
>>
>>44295295
1. Mad Max if it was set in Kentucky.

2. There are only humans. And mutants, but they're mutant humans.

3. Post-apocalyptic "mongols," based out of the International Museum of the Horse.

4. The current king of Galt (read: Louisville), who is basically a post-apocalyptic Louis XV.

5. Vacuum-sealed packages of coffee.
>>
File: Deathclaw_d20.jpg (27 KB, 394x480) Image search: [Google]
Deathclaw_d20.jpg
27 KB, 394x480
1. Fallout in Florida

2. Sapient Deathclaws who have learnt to use ranged weapons, come in lots of mutations

3. the Deathclaw tribes, they pool around the vaults that had FEV samples, some feel that Humankind has failed and its time for them to go

4. None yet, still fleshing out individuals

5. the Swapping chamber of vault 63, was to enable their plan of merit based gender ranks, shit went wrong as per usual
>>
>>44296573
>vault 63
I see what you did there, and I'm amused.

10/10
>>
>>44295295

Floating islands in the sky, most islands are too wild and dangerous to inhabit, giant crystals keep islands afloat

A race of noble and diplomatic lizard people

>3.Describe your favorite faction or organization in that world in 30 words or less.

Only organizations I've made are an exploration guild (which is what the party joins to go explore islands) and a cult of death clerics being controlled by a lich, everything else depends on what the players come up with as I'm letting them participate in world building

Widow on the aforementioned lich island, will become an eidolon for our summoner (summoners are like pokemon trainers in this setting sort of) because her daughter was murdered by lich forces, wants to help take said forces down

>5.Describe your favorite magic item/technological wonder on the world in 30 words or less.

Aforementioned crystals, determine island climate, keeps them afloat, produce energies that makes the islands either tame or wild
>>
>>44296573
>deathclaw reskin of super mutants
>gender swapping

I don't dare enter this magical realm
>>
File: 1449623970571.jpg (270 KB, 724x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449623970571.jpg
270 KB, 724x1000
>>44296623
>Widow on the aforementioned lich island, will become an eidolon for our summoner

CHOO CHOO
>>
>>44296269
>2. Highly secretive seven foot tall magical lizardmen capable of breathing lightning or flying with vestigial wings.

Mah nigga, love me some lizard people

>4. Some jerkass with a crossbow who can't stop doing the right thing no matter how hard he tries.

This sounds hilarious
>>
>>44295295
1. Totally not WWI-era Europe

2. Tossup between Chinese Beetle-men and irradiated vikings.

3. Ordo Automata, let's build mechs powered by diesel and wizards!

4. Grauritter, ghostly elf knight who appears randomly in a battle to joust one side to death.

5. Dragonslayer, kickass holy lance, never actually slew a dragon, instead used by one to joust blimps and planes for fun.
>>
>>44296468
What would you suggest as far as keeping from ruining the balance?
>>
>>44296639

Huh? I hope you're not implying railroading as it's not the easiest to explain in under thirty words
>>
>>44296624
the difference is that deathclaws are viable replacement and not sterile retards
>>
>>44296667
make the lightning dragon ones unique from the majority of their race, perhaps blessed by the lizard god or something
>>
File: DragonslayerWield.jpg (751 KB, 1655x1200) Image search: [Google]
DragonslayerWield.jpg
751 KB, 1655x1200
>>44296657
Dragonslayers don't actually have to have slain dragons.
>>
File: 176846_by_straychi1d-d5feq5v.jpg (188 KB, 1221x655) Image search: [Google]
176846_by_straychi1d-d5feq5v.jpg
188 KB, 1221x655
1. Fleshworld: a vast living organism. Humans are born from it and are amazingly pliable: able to add limbs as desired. Monsters are those who spliced too much and went insane.

2. One race: humans. All birthed from the world skinless and sexless. Variation comes as they splice and graft themselves with new limbs. Body type depends on desired form and function.

3. The Divine Order of The Leucokinghts patrol the fleshlands clad in white enamel armor. Zelots; they relentlessly pursue their divine goal: to purge the flesh of disease, cancer, and parasites.

4. The God King Vitruvius. Former ruler of the fleshlands. Conqueror of the parasite warlords. Warrior of one thousand arms. Sire to 70 children. Killed in the heart year 108.

5. The body can be shaped at will: Limbs can be added and removed by skilled surgeons. But one must have the physical and mental capacity to control their new form.
>>
>>44296755
This is my fetish.
>>
>>44296755
I remember the Giger World homebrew
>>
File: deathclaw croc.jpg (96 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
deathclaw croc.jpg
96 KB, 900x506
>>44296573
I see you took ideas from the Texas Fallout thread and applied them to Florida instead
>>
>>44295295

1. Roman Empire is containing the Eye of Terror.

2. Berserker elves who raid the coasts.

3. It's a tie between the Cthonic Monks (wuxia meets Cthulhu worship) and the Monster Hunters (The Witcher meets the Inquisition)

4. Torag val Dol, essentially a Jedi.

5. Fireswords (essentially light sabers), intelligent weapons that seek out worthy wielders.
>>
File: 1433790528164.jpg (84 KB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
1433790528164.jpg
84 KB, 960x698
>>44296770
Surprisingly none of this shit turns me on :\ just wanted to make a freaky body horror theme
>>
>>44295295

The Gods are planets, constellations, moons. The titans made life, trolls are chosen people, humans are bastards made by the volcano planet - god the setting is placed.

Humans are fertile and easily mix with other things, some mythical. For example, men who slept with moonlight that can go invisble. Also Innsmouth but with sheep.

The house of swine, magical new world order, very secretive. They do good in battling evil snake demons who eat the planets soul, but they are also corrupt.

Haven't got that far yet.
>>
File: 1437972830591.jpg (113 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1437972830591.jpg
113 KB, 894x894
>>44296697
That's a neat idea. Maybe they are the ruling class as well, what with their "divine preference" and all. Perhaps a selected few get to climb a sacred lightning-torn mountain each season, where they undergo an "initiation". When they return, they are imbued with the power of crackling lightning.
>>
>>44295295
1. "Hospital" the of massive size, full of patients afflicted with unnatural diseases that completely change their physiology. The "hospital" itself is actually little more than a massive labyrinth designed to prevent the more dangerous mutant patients from escaping with little-to-no supervision anywhere inside except for the outer regions that contain exits under the guise of the most advanced medical facility on the planet. Many of the people who live there were hastily quarantined by the government the instant they showed the slightest hint of even a cold due to a mass hysteria that spread around the time over said strange diseases.

2. Amputees, those whose diagnoses could only be treated by extreme surgery, wield prostheses capable of superhuman feats of strength and agility offset by the huge increase in caloric intake needed by their users in a place where food is more than a little hard to come by.

3. The Dolls took what once was their preventative measure against the spread and contraction of the various diseases and turned it into a zealous purging of anything "unclean". Ironically they who have discarded so much flesh and warped their bodies into metal contraptions so bizarre in shape that they scarcely resemble anything human consider themselves to be the last "pure humans" in the facility.

4. There are a few urban legends about various patients who roam the corridors of the facility, but in general word tends not to travel as there are no real major settlements. Since there is no real tillable farmland, most food is scavenged from old vending machines, doled out whenever the bastards who occupy the cafeteria with heavy artillery feel a bit generous, or hunted off of the bodies of the weird otherworldly creatures which wander up from the lower halls of the facility or from your fellow patients, though the latter is not recommended unless you have some antibiotics handy to purge whatever enemy diseases they bring.
>>
>>44296480
>California seperating from the rest of the USA
Sounds good to me, shit state.
>>
>>44296857
Transformation is a fetish of mine. Body horror is one of my favourite genre of art and favourite themes in settings because it creeps me out.
I walk a narrow path.
>>
File: 1450554883547.jpg (583 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450554883547.jpg
583 KB, 900x1200
>>44296943
Also the population has degenerated into filthy mutants who fulfill the same roll as goblins. IE low level player characters will slaughter Homo Cali en mass.
>>
File: alien-vs-romans-decal_1024x1024.jpg (114 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
alien-vs-romans-decal_1024x1024.jpg
114 KB, 1024x585
>>44296828

> 1. Roman Empire is containing the Eye of Terror.

Elaborate?
>>
>>44295295
1. Dark Fantasy set during the twilight of the world. The Dark grows steadily, and the world's Light fades, but there is still hope.
2. Ancient Giants from before the age of Light and Dark
3. Warriors of the World - Elite soldiers from across the world marked by special talents, most died in a final charge against Dark forces.
4. Vidar the Silent Blade - Leader of the Warriors of the World, unmatched in battle, but never spoke a word. Presumed dead.
5. Helm of Will - Prevents all death, but does not numb pain or heal wounds. Wearer must make constant will saves when reduced to 0 HP or die.
>>
File: 1365805599629.jpg (103 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1365805599629.jpg
103 KB, 500x498
>>44297010
I feel a Dark Souls RPG could be fun, but it'd be really hard to do right.
>>
File: 1450043164719.jpg (73 KB, 497x600) Image search: [Google]
1450043164719.jpg
73 KB, 497x600
>>44296992
As a butthurt Texan who's being invaded by Californian scum for our reasonable housing prices, I approves 100%
>>
>>44297044
>>44296992
as a Californian despairing at the state's declining culture and mind set, I grimly approve
>>
>>44296824
Was there a thread about that? Good. I've always thought Texas is perfect fodder for either a GTA or a Fallout game.

The GTA game designs itself.
Three areas: San Antonio, Austin, Houston.
It's far south enough to involve the cartel, plus San Antonio has military stuff and Houston has the space center. Austin has yuppies.
Fuck, they could even throw in more UFO stuff. Cement it into canon.
And who wouldn't want to have a last stand against the cops at the Alamo?
>>
>>44295295
1. Magic went away, races died, orcs went insane and they all had to deal with it. Technology advanced, civilizations rose, everyone lives in cities. Then Magic returned.

2. Tiny anthropomorphic plant people. Adorable, determined, isolated from the rest of the world in their little glade.

3. The Kingdom of Melzath the Eternal. Where one of the few remaining (and young adult) Dragons took control of a desert kingdom, and went full dictator. With Sorcerer Gestapo.

4. Melzath the Eternal. A young Dragon who took a risk and woke up only 150 years after Magic left the world. He's hoping he's the only one.

5. The steam engine is pretty great. Though they've been developing electrolytic cells lately, which they've been using in all kinds of tech.
>>
>>44297080
yeah, they had decided among other things that Chuck Norris was still alive albeit as a ghoul, people riding around on mutant Road runners, ranching giant armadillos, etc.
>>
1. Fantasy setting inside of a (probably) natural Dyson Sphere. Magic congregates in semi-themed ley-lines and the wildlife is monster-hunter level lethal and arabic-themed.

2. Humans only. I guess the !Muslims, if we're talking cultures, who have industrialized monster hunting as the basis of economic/military supremacy.

3. The Grey Chains, monster hunting mercenaries who've traveled the sphere for a generation and have picked up a bunch of odds, ends, and cultural practices along the way.

4. Timsaahah and Abd Al-Timsaahah. A six foot six mercenary priest and his seven foot six half-Jinn wife. He can bench two men. She can bench a small building.

5. Magical water-filtration systems that are used even by total hicks. They're basically glorified carbon-filters.
>>
1. World was test ground for ancient extinct aliens. Original experiments (eldritch space horrors) break free and fucks everything up a few millennia later. Fantasy + very light sci-fi.

2. Barely humanoid sentient spider people.

3. Collective of sentient clockwork robots that work in a vaguely-communist state. They have a caste system designated on creation of each individual.

4. Ancient alien that did mad science and transferred sentience to clockwork robot. Got imprisoned, survived extinction, broke free. Made more clockwork robots.

5. Fusion reactor powering device that stops horribly broken world from collapsing.
>>
>>44295295
>A fairly generic mishmash. The individual kingdoms are kind of more interesting.
>The awakened animals. Sometimes, usually because of dickass fey, but not always, some wild animals spontaneously gain humanlike intelligence.
>The Halfling Trading Company. They have boatloads of money they don't know what to do with so they fund useful technologies. Use mechs to transport goods.
>Dunno yet. Haven't made many characters for the setting yet.
>Probably the Guardians. Originally giant animated suits of armor, then hollowed out golems, then dragonmech-style steam mechs.
>>
1 - Broad fantasy world full of various species and a vast land mass full of secrets.

2 - Barahn, Ox-men with thick furs and long horns, simplistic workers who learn to enjoy life as it is.

3 - Adventurers Guild, just shown their hand at trying to slay most would be heroes with a coup against the empire.

4 - Alphonse Erril, Paladin Prince, 29th in line. Starting romance with party Rogue, one of the few willing to do what is right.

5 - Anything made by Goblins - Goblins are ingenious but unlucky, they can create devices beyond the world, but they will fail. They have guns with a critical fail of 1-5.
>>
>>44297115
>mfw strong half genie

>>44297139
I love spider people, you are a great person.
>>
>>44295295
1. In a city of veterans and refugees displaced by a psychic war, martial artists and psychic masters fight for control.

2. A race of monkey-men, talented in the ways of mental and armed combat, come down from the mountains to restore balance to the city.

3. No man may openly carry any weapon in the city, though he may openly carry the tools of his trade. The butcher's guild reigns supreme over the other guilds.

4. (still working on that)

5. (still working on that)
>>
>>44295295
1. The gods are all dead, but that's not the biggest problem -- the problem is that everybody knows it

2. Either the orc-hobgoblin hybrids that are 1 part mongol and 1 part Iron Horde or the subterranean shapeshifting spider-people.

3. "The world is breaking apart and it is our duty to save it, even if it means saving it from itself"

4. Lawful Good *should* mean Lawful Nice -- it just doesn't mean I won't kick your ass if I have to.

5. the soul of the world and the foundation of its very existence
>>
>>44296993

Imagine a necklace of plastic beads, each bead has a hole punched through it that allows a string to pass through connecting all the beads together right?

Well in this setting, worlds/planes of existence are interconnected like plastic beads, and magic is the string that ties them together.

There is a physical hole in this world that the Empire is built around. It's a roiling storm of magical energies which grants the Empire it's power, they control access to magic and have the lions share of mages in the world. Occasionally something washes up from the other dimensions/worlds be it magical artifacts, monsters, or worse which means that the Empire is also constantly on guard from incursions from other worlds.

On a side note, humans being humans, the Empire also dumps their trash into this storming vortex of arcane power.
>>
>>44295295
1. All life is an Immune Response to the Worldwound, when a foreign Celestial Body smashed into the planet creating a black sea of molten filth from which spew all demons of smoke and shades.
2. The Tribes of Man innumerable, last-born and sweetest, most resilient and effective. They cover the globe-mother and protect the holy Hearthworld.
3. The Cult of Vanth, Everburning. Firelight Goddess of the Worldhearth. She Who Illuminates, Queen-Goddess of the Camp and the Keep, Lady Protector of Home and Light, Discovery and Sacrifice, the White-Gold Salvation.
4. Once possessed by the Crown of the First Kings, deposed leader of the Firstlight Legions, Soulsworn to the Red Empress, Claria ri'Thorya dyr Hartwood. Dominator of the black lich-blade Rivenghast, Conquerer Crowncaster of First Empire. Dead at 19.
5. Crown of the First King, its only goal is the Unity of Mankind by any means. To collect nations through guile and conquest.
>>
>>44295295
>Describe your setting in less than 30 words
Gritty, realistic war between humans and orcs based on the Euro-Asia conflicts.

>Favorite race in 30 words or less
Humans. They are flexible. Or masked elves.

>Favorite faction in less than 30 words
The horde, from world of warcraft. Simple as that. In my setting? The Brass Boon Brigands, a group of airship based explorers.

>Favorite character in less than 30 words
Lynx Quinn, an old made OC based on sadistic murder and trophy collection who believes in survival; of the fittest.

>Favorite magic item from the setting
Magic is limited and mostly tech based because I generally hate magic and work with low magic and low fantasy. But, the great machine; A 'computer' based on babbage's machines.

>No one cares about my shitty fantasy setting
Cool, no one is force you to read about or even respond to this post. This is 4chan, no one cares about what no one cares about.
>>
>>44297172
Thanks! I am still trying to figure out a way to make them playable as a PC race in Pathfinder without changing them too much. I don't want to give them hands. Pathfinder doesn't like that very much.
>>
>>44297039
Yes I was going for a Dark Souls theme, but with the somewhat simpler concept of Light vs. Dark and the importance of balance.

Basically the higher powers of the world chose to just ignore the growing problem of Dark until it was too late, and everything went to shit. The King realized what a fool he'd been, the high priest seized the last Great Light of the world and ascended into his own personal realm, and the city crumbled to various demons and bandit attacks.

The only remaining hope is that some heros will come along and claim the Great Light, use its power to reignite the Primal Light, and then banish the Dark and rebalance the world.

Mainly the 'Undead' parallels in my setting allow me to go easy on the group in terms of death, since I have a lot of new people, but I'll probably impose a limit before they die permanently just to add some degree of challenge.
>>
File: Typical Grant.jpg (40 KB, 671x800) Image search: [Google]
Typical Grant.jpg
40 KB, 671x800
After fucking up the planet, the true divine gods created humans then fucked off forever. Any human can become a god if they act godly enough, but they're ruining everything.

The Grant
Nearly identical to regular humans, Grant enter a hulking Mr.Hyde-esque beast mode at will. Their victorian/socialist society is in constant civil war due to extreme classism and frequent revolutions. Invented guns and trains.

The Aemoran Concord is an Empire, and a not-so-secret police state, that's slowly taking over the world by enveloping other kingdoms. Led by a man trying to become a god.

Taus used to be a human but when winter came and killed his family, he ate all the other villagers. Now he's the god of filth, ruin, and hardship.

A scroll that summons a skeleton in a hole that will sell you literally anything- including metaphysical concepts and lives/deaths- for the right price. Not always coin.
>>
File: tumblr_ny6ui9nVyn1qhttpto2_1280.jpg (367 KB, 1280x981) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny6ui9nVyn1qhttpto2_1280.jpg
367 KB, 1280x981
>>44295295
In the works really, but;
1. A husk of a world thousands of years after a cataclysmic event so terrible even the Gods died.

2. Skarn. Warped scarecrow-like constructs of dusty reeds that have a xenophobic and druidic culture.

3. Tenders of the Soulforge. No true life exists in this world, only constructs and undead. But even they need energy. Usually cannibalized, but the tenders also provide, for a price.

4. Urdun, the Wanderer. A giant golem of ginormous size that functions as a moving town for some. Constantly falling apart and repairing itself with metal and stone from ancient ruins.

5. The Soulforges. Gold is near useless for trade now. Still, the material of magic; The forges break down gold into vital energy, helping you keep going in a decaying world.
>>
>>44297172
I am assuming that this is a compliment.
>>
1. The world is suspended over literal hell and it keeps falling closer and closer every year. The universe itself is a giant infinite helix chain of worlds being fed into Hell. The warmth from hell promotes the growth of life as the planets get closer to hell along the chain, but as they get too closer, the heat becomes unbearable.

2. Giant nomadic gliders that fly through empty space to leave burning up planets to get to livable planets.

3. Cultists on opposite sides of the planet. Cultists on one side building giant magical thrusters to launch the planet away from the hell. Cultists on the other side building their own giant magical thrusters to launch the planet towards hell even faster.

4. Sky fisherman who catches detritus from other planets floating in empty space getting close to the planet. Considers hell to be fertile new fishing grounds.

5. My players don't know about it yet, but it's possible for different worlds to "vote each other off the island" and force two planets to switch positions in the chain.
>>
File: ettercap3.jpg (85 KB, 398x504) Image search: [Google]
ettercap3.jpg
85 KB, 398x504
>>44297274
Spider people with hands are alright.

What social structure do yours have?

Mine are spider supremacist theocrats who have overtaken most of east india.
>>
1.Adventure Time if it were made for Adult Swim and given the dramatic weight of Game of Thrones.

2. Lizard dwarves descended from dragons. Their ancient civ was a mix between Mongolians and Egyptians, but got BTFO and are now near-slaves for ungrateful humans.

3. A Catholic-church analogue which worships a pantheon of 90s hip hop artists. They persecute cults which worship boy bands.

4. A war criminal with PTSD. He carries a shield made of his dead twin brother, who got flattened into a disc, Looney Tunes style.

5. The Bass Cannon -- exactly what it sounds like. A giant sub-woofer on wheels, developed to combat sound-sensitive Lovecraftian invaders.
>>
>>44297312
10/10 i want more.
>>
>>44295295
All elves are secretly dragons, maintaining a masquerade in light of deadly hunting parties.
Elves/Dragons, carnivorous, long lived, instinctual hoarders, scared of being found out and murdered. Natural weapons translated into "elf-made" weapons.
The Hunters Society, brutally efficient at nosing out dragons who don't maintain any subtly, do not mess around when it comes to getting a trophy.
"Kelly," young green dragon, beginning a trial to see if she can survive entering adulthood and the increase in power that comes with it.
The Gate: Dragon-kinds best kept secret, a ritual to send their young to survive in other realms bound to their elven form, a trial to become an adult.
>>
>>44297322
I like this.
Especially the rival cultist groups.
>>
File: stunt weed.jpg (5 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
stunt weed.jpg
5 KB, 225x224
>>44297303
>summons a skeleton in a hole that will sell you literally anything- including metaphysical concepts and lives/deaths- for the right price. Not always coin.

Thas pretty good
>>
>>44297435
Sounds like a young adult novel
>>
File: morganfreeman.jpg (8 KB, 226x170) Image search: [Google]
morganfreeman.jpg
8 KB, 226x170
>>44297484
>>
>>44297484
30 words is fairly restrictive and misses out on details, but I could see getting that impression.
>>
>>44296657
>Grauritter

Now that sounds like a character I'd like to have a beer with.
>>
>>44297322
So could one planet avoid it forever by keep switching places with the planet above it, assumedly forever?
>>
File: 1380532848888.jpg (172 KB, 1600x643) Image search: [Google]
1380532848888.jpg
172 KB, 1600x643
1. Solar system receives rogue planet and eventually orbital abnormalities turn the Earth into an icebox, leading to equatorial land allocations decided through competitions (and eventually war). Power armor everywhere.
2. "Biological" offspring created by leading scientist/statesman who sought to accelerate Earth's demise; their aggregate spreads like fungal mycelium through underground “roots”, absorbing metals to create fresh human-biometal children.
3. American Empire tries to hold onto fragmenting country and associated territories but becomes the economical bitch of one of its own enormous conglomerates. Its power and civility decays.
4. One of the aggregate is captured by an isolationist colony. They introduce it—he—to individual thought and other human motives that inspire him to destroy his original aggressive aggregate.
5. Remember the scientist? His greatest project, which succeeded, created miniature rips in reality to vacuum energy and hasten the global chilling. These dark spots are 0 Kelvin death holes.

I want the last thing to function somehow but energy doesn't really work that way.
>>
>>44295295
My ode to everything I love about fantasy and Sci-fi, also seeing what happens when typical fantasy settings move further up the tech tree. (Too much to sum up here)

Not sure. I'm particularly proud of how I handled Orcs, Kobold, and Illithids, and basically all the xenos/extraterrestrials are totally original, but having a favorite would jeopardize the process.

Luck god serves fate goddess (only two true deities), recruits the most talented beings he can find to keep outside forces from meddling (too much) with world's destiny

Aghash, demon lawyer with heart of gold sort of; Ronan, time-traveling semi-immortal fallen angel with literally no chill fām; Skelfang, rat-folk who just really loves money and murder

Simulacra, weird box that can simulate entire worlds Matrix-style and kinda predict/influence the future among other things, no one knows how it works, is actually the planet's Crown Chakra.
>>
>>44295295
Late medieval / early renaissance not! europe where humans cannot into supernatural. Monsters and demons can use magic. The six divine being shave special powers. Ordinary people cannot use magic.
Humans
Semi-democratic state keeps rich snobs in check whole protecting the common folk from bandits.
Common orphan raised as a government spy, mostly conducts tax audits.
Strange dark metal is indestructible and cannot be shaped - how it was shaped into weapons, tools, or armor is unknown but such items are highly prized.
>>
>>44296623
how do people get from island to island
>>
>>44297532
Yeah, the mechanism in place makes it really hard to accomplish that from a logistics sense alone and you're basically dooming another planet's population to death. (or a new life if you're a certain kind of cultist)

Some civilizations have managed to keep their planets alive far longer than usually through either the "voting" system or other means, but it never lasts long due to the sheer difficulty to consistently succeed with the voting system and fighting against the laws of reality.

Last time a powerful civilization tried to stop the chain, they froze their position in space, but that caused them to crash into the next planet in line which caused a 12 planet pile up and trillions died.
>>
>>44297543
Are other non-demonic or monstrous races prevalent, out on the edges of the known map, or only in rumor and legend?
>>
File: dino_rider_by_chief_orc.jpg (169 KB, 413x629) Image search: [Google]
dino_rider_by_chief_orc.jpg
169 KB, 413x629
>>44295295
1. The gods and adventurers were all killed by dragons 30 years ago because the dragons didn't want anyone to be able to fight them on equal ground. No orcs/dwarves.
2. Rulon is the term for all beastman races. Since there are no orcs/dwarves, there is a new race of humanoids with shark/crocodile/snake heads that use those stats.
3. Arachnomancers work for the Weaver King, live in the jungle capturing Beastmen and dinosaurs to mutate into spider monsters. They also vomit spiders on occasion.
4. Kaga Blackarm used to be the goddess of art/ruins known as the sculptor. She's a medusa in disguise and now hides as a friendly innkeeper.
5. There is an extraplannar blacksmithing technique known as monstersmithing that turns monsters into magical arms and armor with abilities similiar to the monsters they are made from.
>>
>>44297387
What age range are your players?

>>44297312
Are Skarn bad guys or just normal folks?

>>44297536
So do these children work like humans? Or are they more machine/monster-like? Basically are they inherently bad or neutral/good?

>>44297542
>Luck god.
I like it. There should be more prominent gods/goddesses of luck.

>>44297543
Why is the orphan your favorite character? Seems bland, or is that why he's likable?
>>
>>44296276
Does father cunningham have any relation with elder cunningham from the book of mormon?
>>
>>44297408
Cheers anon. This is just a personal world-building project of mine that probably won't get far, but I'm trying to get a "grimdark" thing going since most my other settings are pretty bright n' noble.

>>44297312
Skarn aren't neccesarily evil, more twisted. They were created by human druidic circles before the event to help and protect forests and natural life. However, with what most natural life now gone, their society has become hollow and now they mostly track down other beings, tear out their energy and "plant" it, hoping to regrow the old forests and resume the old ways.

They do have groves, but its less trees and flowers and more giant fungi and moss. Their communes are xenophobic simply because the world is so harsh with everyone more-or-less out for themselves, trying to find that vital energy so they can carry on a few more years.
>>
>>44295295
Sengoku Jidai, but worldwide and partly waged by Hindu-style demigods.

Asuras. Like Aasimar, but (recognized) assholes.

The Mountain Shogunate. Basically the Galactic Empire, but fucked.

Oga Moranabu. Shogun of the Mountain Shogunate. Black Magic Shinobi Half-Demon trapped in Black magic armor. Badass.

Hammer of Karl. A Huge Warhammer decorated with golden griffons. From Not!Europe's Not!Imperium-of-Man
>>
>>44297763
you should fuck
>>44297257
>>
>>44297727
apologies, the response here >>44297761 was meant for you.
>>
>>44297774
Pardon?
>>
>>44295295
Wakfu style world. More human like population. Fewer, generally evil monsters. Magic is draining AF (Costs blood, youth, sanity or reality, depending on the spell type used.)

Lidiev; Basically slightly shorter than human elves. Sea faring folk. Mappers. Owns a lot of islands but not any mainland. Can't deal with the cold very well.

The Church of Sacred Lights; Basically the people who light up the roads and keep them safe. Evil things tend to stay away from blessed lights.

Hroarth, the king of Nzovograd. Worshipper of Nzo, the god of stone. A very skilled leader who offers asylum to the wary.

The tower of mirrors. Located n the desert; is more or less transparent / features a lot of mirror walls etc. In the day you get roasted in there.
>>
File: 61oEb1NRKRL.jpg (66 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
61oEb1NRKRL.jpg
66 KB, 449x500
>>44297481
Thanks. It's actually a great cheat sheet for those moments when the players can't figure out the solution to something, then end up spending thirty minuets talking it over only to give up and do something else, without having to actually get involved.

Plus since I describe the prices of things as "determined by unknowably complex laws of exchange only known to the God of Merchants and his most dedicated followers" It means i get to make up completely arbitrary prices based on how much i want them to buy their way out of something.

>Want to know where you can buy a boat in this town for the best price? Bring me ten copper coins and the hilt of a dagger

>Want to just buy a boat from me? Bring me the vertebrae of a lamb slaughtered beneath a harvest moon

>Want to skip the trip altogether and buy the death of the General you're sailing to assassinate? I'll sell it to you for twenty silver, the sound of a child's first memory, and the first orange leaf of the coming spring.
>>
>1. It's a gallery of living paintings where the inhabitants are somewhat aware they're living in a piece of artwork.

>2. That's between a race of brooding insectoid humanoids who mask their presence with cosmetics, or a merchant race that consumes discussions as sustenance.

>3. The rangers who guard and repair the metaverse of the canvas from the things that lurk between the paintings and within the borders all while forging paths between paintings.

>4. There's a gent who made a wish to win the election, but he wasn't specific enough and wound up the monarch of the elemental painting of water.

>5. The ability - usually accidentally - to force a spell to gain sentience and a body. It lives to enact the purpose of the spell, but sticks around to reproduce afterwards.

I'll never run a session. I spend so much time worldbuilding and no time fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together.
>>
>>44296147
I really appreciate the simplicity of this. Do you have an end-goal in mind for once you feel the players are done dungeon delving?
>>
File: Strogg_Leveled.png (462 KB, 2152x2996) Image search: [Google]
Strogg_Leveled.png
462 KB, 2152x2996
>>44297727
The children are actually human, clones whose limbs are replaced with various utilities. The key ingredient is a metallic substance which can be used to create the para-natural limbs as extensions of the torso. This material is also the brick and mortar of all structures they create.
If the human part of this creature ails or dies, the Metal will consume its body and seek out the mycelium. Their rational minds are gravely incapacitated, only able to respond to a limited vocabulary and range of emotions.

In all his brilliance, the antagonistic super smart guy could not accomplish his aesthetic ideal of fractal growth without the use of bilateral animals. Instead of a fungus, you have something closer to an ant colony. I think their closest analogue might be Borg/Strogg
>>
>>44297845
So like a child born from this species would be like a normal person, who over time has their body taken over by this material as it gets damaged. Eventually they die, turn into a construct of sorts and return to their origin to become amalgamated into a new being?

Cool. I think I may crib some of this for the lore of a race of plantfolk I've been cooking up.
>>
>>44297115
That sounds absolutely amazing. How does magic manifest in ways other than creating giant deathbeasts?
>>
>>44297862
Plants are such a fun concept to explore but people dismiss them due to their "boring" slow growth rates. I guess that's the cost of being sun-powered.
>>
>>44295295
World ruled by king that is granted power by possibly sentient crown which seems to choose the next king by itself. Dead kings ascend to godhood. Currently there is no king for the first time ever and the world is going to shit.

Humanity.

A cult of watchers that have basically free access to everything and everywhere and have sworn to watch and record but never interfere with the course of history.

The ur-deity and creator of the world, who basically threw a hissy fit and went to bed because people didn't appreciate him enough.

The traveling city.
>>
File: 9 final movie poster Shane Acker.jpg (391 KB, 1200x1777) Image search: [Google]
9 final movie poster Shane Acker.jpg
391 KB, 1200x1777
>>44297761
I wouldn't say it sounds grimdark. Just more like "We are the least expected inheritors of the old world possible, and we're just trying to get by the only way we can." If anything i imagine a setting like that would be filled to the brim with HOPE in big flashing neon letters.

Sort of like pic related depending on how gritty and evil you make everything.
>>
>>44297897
That's a fair assessment to make, I guess. I'm trying to not push the hope aspect- the world is decaying and what resources there are are finite. Generally speaking, I'm trying to get a more "you just gotta survive" vibe going with some grim tones. But again, it's a work in progress and not something I'm used to.
>>
File: Later Ottoman 1600s.png (4 MB, 1151x1668) Image search: [Google]
Later Ottoman 1600s.png
4 MB, 1151x1668
>>44295295
Seeing as I like all my races, factions and characters equally, I'll just pick some at random.

1. First World War Realpolitik with a magical singularity, also Communism.

2. The Virtuous form bonds through ideology. This leads to periodic brutal wars between blocs of thought. They are like this because they are made of the magic of emotions. [Also they're crocodiles]

3. The first empire the world had ever seen was forged by El. He sacrificed it to the Astral Gods so that he might create it. That was 4'000 years ago.

4. Tarc the Tarc was the political force behind Marya of the Lily's unification of the Black Zalív. He was named after himself.

5. Animatic reconstruction. The soul is extracted and blended, then centrifuged. The splintered souls of dogs and dead gods are added. They are pressed back together and inserted into the subject.
>>
>>44295295
Universe popped like a bubble. Surviving heroes became creation gods of a multiverse of pocket dimensions. Because they're selfish assholes who can't cooperate on a single universe.
Hi Mui: Underground creatures with two types of magical disguise. One works in light, the other in dark. Shadows or a switch from light to dark interrupts it.
The Blue Recluse: Merchant's guild that's expanded to a dimension-hopping conglomerate. The guild itself is the god of money. Corporate personhood to the max.
Goddess of Swords: Ancient hero lived for millennia. Set up dynasty to keep universe safe. Revived just before it popped. Sees humanity as dumb kids messing up her lawn.
Talia's Post-its: When stuck to a person, they must perform any task written on the post-it they're capable of performing.
>>
1: Generic Fantasy setting with geography based on the California Valley.

2: Dwarves spent ancient history as supreme by force. Shit-stomped elves. Enslaved humans. Only toppled because humans outbred them.

3: "Iron Legion" - dwarves that hold strong to the "Rights of Conquest" their' ancestors penned. Slavers that, while on the defensive, hold a Tarrasque as MAD.

4: Chuk; half orc bouncer of the "Tiny Lobster". Chased a rival gang out of town naked. Was the gang naked or Chuk? Yes.

5: Gnomish Steamboats? Main mode of transportation around the valley.
>>
I can do you one better, OP. 5 words or less:

>Miserable, magi-phobic shithole marshland.
>Humanity master race.
>Noblebright globetrotting knights of chivalry.
>PTSD war vet turned spy.
>Buckshot-crossbows.
>>
File: Get a grip.jpg (93 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
Get a grip.jpg
93 KB, 600x540
>Lovecraftian gods constantly meddling in affairs
>Only 1 races abandoned by gods. Constant terrible luck
>North Korea Kobolds
>Living Mountain
>half-giant-spider-half-tank
>>
>big

>ogre

>lumberjacks

>wizard

>stick
>>
>>44297844
The continent the players come from is actually the new world and that the ruins are not the ruins of another race, but ascended humans from the REAL old world that royally screwed the pooch and died due to mysterious causes that I'll figure out along the way. The PCs and everyone they know are actually a reboot of humanity made specifically to forget how the old humanity was able to flip God the bird and pay the price.
>>
1. Cycle of near-apocalypses keep the real thing from waking up. Only, we just ran out of doomsday devices.
2. Glaclings. Think cold-elemental Deathless. "You can let your death be for nothing, or you can sacrifice your death and let your existence be for something greater."
3.The glaclings again. Keeping sentient races at near-extinction levels to encourage adventuring parties to appear.
4.Amaly, the Woad-wood Warden. The dryad from one of the trees used to woodwarp and bind the tarrasque. Carries enough nature energy to re-kindle the world after the cycle in her belly.
5. The blackhallow staff. Zombie apocalypse in a tool, in a world without enough corpses for it to reach critical mass.
>>
>>44295295
1. Ace Combat but with WW2 warships and shitloads of islands.
2. Humans.
3. Light cruisers fuck everything.
4. A guy that can never find enough beer.
5. Early infrared missiles.
>>
Continent created by spirits in order to settle petty arguments now used as cash grab for other species. Deific sponsorship is something you're gonna need m8.

Croakers are a small froglike people, referring to themselves as the Bol. They're almost universally seen as a nuisance.

Ram's Edge exist as a loose organization of temples and forts dotting the Konkreen mountains and ensure the southern side never invades the north.

Voice of the Father Eveneast Vel is the leader of the faith of Thoth, and currently head of state of one of the only civilized places on the east end of the continent.

Tik and Tok, two cities on either side of an ancient bridge who's origins are lost to time. Their interactions are dotted with wars and petty squabbles.
>>
File: 1433671770136.jpg (434 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1433671770136.jpg
434 KB, 1200x1600
>>44295295
1. An Ecumenopolis, unable to maintain itself. The world engine will soon go silent, and then all will die. Cyberpunk future with many would-be heroes.

2. The Clones: sentient masses of flesh originally borne from the Emperor's DNA. They seek genetic perfection in order to reach apotheosis.

3. The Order of Saint Elaine: Remnants of their namesakes research division, who safeguard her last will and testament. They oversee all AI, and everything's their fault.

4. Professor Jeremiah Garron, creator of the current AI network and the only person who can save trillions. A serious little man prone to drunkenness and causing trouble.

5. The World Engine itself. It's a system overseen by AI that powers every vital system on the planet. It's breaking, and Garron can fix it.
>>
>>44295295

My homebrew is entirely built around my core group of 5 players.

1. Exactly the same universe, same world, same people, everyone plays as themselves

2. Humans

3. (Shadow) World Bank

4. Chinese Foreign Minister, who morphed into a giant insect and decapitated half of the delegates at the World Trade Summit.

5. Smartphone

So far they have: started an ice cream drone delivery company, temporarily enslaved all of humanity by releasing an AI into the wild, melted three nuclear reactors (on the Moon), prevented an alien invasion, been gradually replaced by evil androids, harvested and sold organs grown by vat clones on the Chinese black market, ripped a tear in space-time sucking away 10% of out atmosphere and killing hundreds of millions of people, gotten 5 puppies and house trained them.

Rolling happens occasionally when a situation based on chance occurs and the outcome is uncertain, eg. throwing a stick at a child riding a bicycle on a rainy day.
>>
>>44295295
The world blew up because of magical catastrophe, now comprised of floating island continents orbiting a dark core of fire magic
The Hamum always wear masks. Their true faces are a narrative mystery never to be explored.
The Schnabel are an order of mendicant healers who all carry a disfiguring plague that affects only them
The god of The Past knows everything that has ever happened but doesn't have the attention span to tell much of it
Floatstone. It's a rock that floats. It's what holds the continents up and allows airships to fly. People wear belts made of it so they don't fall.
>>
Retconned Saladia with d&d 5ed

Humans, just because humans are awesome

3.Describe your favorite faction or organization in that world in 30 words or less.
Cult of The True Judge (angry bunch of fanatics wih a hard on for order)

Balan Sur priest that hired our party
5.Describe your favorite magic item/technological wonder on the world in 30 words or less.
Steven's Greatsword, that makes it's victims feel no pain when they die.
>>
>>44297556

Magic, bridges if the islands are close enough, "gates" (basically portals) for most of the tame islands, flight (basically magical flight or using one of the flying ships).
>>
>>44295295

1. Space opera world where the struggle between old gods and new in a war between augmented humans who are obsolete and those who are not. The players are humans caught in that struggle. Heavy 19th century to roaring Twenties imagery.

2. WIP

3. The Capas Viejas (Old Cloaks) veteran knights who betrayed all concept of honour or loyalty, and instead, became treachorous mercenaries. Famous for mastering the most dangerous weapons a man can wield.

4. WIP

5. Maelstrom Lance. The old coats use this kind of vibrolances, similar to a double chain of DNA who is constantly flowing and vibrating. In fact it can be used without a magnetic gauntlet who allows the user to manipulate it without touching it. Its like using a lightsaber without the hilt.
>>
bump before bed, i'd like to read all of these when i wake up
>>
>>44295295

1. Paranormal post-Cold War wasteland set in southern Spain. There are monsters but no one knows where they come from. Also hurricanes strike at random.

2. Trogs (former humans who sought shelter in unsafe underground places and have mutated into albino, photosensitive but not feral people).

3. Cabal of water merchants that is busy building a fuckhuge aqueduct between the Sierra Nevada and Boom Town.

4. Kit Logan: perpetually broke merchant who lost his license and turned smuggler. So far he has delivered exactly one shipment in his entire career (vegetables).

5: A fusion engine that runs on seemingly nothing and will eventually fail spectacularly if left running for too long.
>>
>>44295295
Floating islands drift above vast, hostile, shadowed jungle. Alternate pre-modern technology that isn't steampunk- electrical, biological. Psychic powers. Post-fall of advanced Orwellian regime. Lost knowledge. Adventure.

Apparatus: Psychotronic robots built by the last empire, or artifacts from earlier still. Mindwiped by empire, rediscovering their past. Sentient, curious. Wide array of forms, each with specific purposes and abilities.

...I'm shit at actual relevant human details like characters and factions. This is why I'll never actually GM.

The Earthmind - a natural agglomeration of optical mycelium and neurobotany forming a sentient being millenia old. Wise, but stationary. Collects and trades dreams and memories. Wait, you said technological wonder, sorry.
>>
>>44300673
Technologically: Ceraunic Spirit. A high-energy-density liquid battery distilled from natural materials and simple chemistry. Takes the place of coal and oil as primary fuel, to run a society with electrical technology but an 1800s tech level. Can be charged with lightning. Useful as an explosive, battery, or light source, depending on formulation.
>>
File: 1443662725104.jpg (789 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1443662725104.jpg
789 KB, 1280x1920
>>44295295
>Magic high-fantasy world receives a thing that kicks forward their technological advancement thousands of years, and they adapt the new technologies to their designs and lifestyle.

>Gendrel: They have two pairs of arms and eyes, and with their deer-like noses and thin frame, are strangely elegant, but can make tremendous warriors with the right training.

>The Arcane University; gathering all there is to know about the arcane world, while indoctrinating new mages and controlling misuse of magic in general.

>Hosh-Kallëy, a muscular gendrel that lost two of her arms, replacing them with a single dual-pivoted hydraulic arm, boosting her combat skills even further.

>Witchgun, a pistol that fires mana shells that leave a trail of arcane residue in the barrel, forcing it out for raw magical damage after xxx shots.

i think i've seen the base concept before but none that really caught my interest - then again, isn't it all in the execution?

>>44298621
>>44297536
>>44297387
i have nothing to add, but i really like these

>>44297803
shorter-than-usual elves give me life

>>44296276
>>44296480
>>44296992
this one has to be my favourite in the thread
>>
>>44297727
Me and my players are in our 20s.
>>
File: STARE.png (81 KB, 304x158) Image search: [Google]
STARE.png
81 KB, 304x158

Weird gray goo ayy lmaos with a distinct uncanny valley aesthetic are introduced to whatever setting I come up with. I take it from there.

Said weird gray goo ayy lmaos that have a less sexualized Giger aesthetic, with a bit of slenderman thrown in there.

The survivors of a highly unethical experiment trying to make use of ayy lmao science to unlock immortality, who formed their own state made up of anti-human clones.

Pic related.

Pic related.
>>
>>44295295
Magical Medieval Central Europe where politics and magic is currently changing the world and the magical races are all gone.

Humans have always been my favorite race. They are the center of power in this world, with the other races being outliers and savages mostly. The elves however left the ground for their flying concealed fortresses.
The forgeborn architects, are a group of free-willed machines attempting to create a machine god.
Pierre de Languille is the king of fantasy-france, and is about to conquer the entire world, in reality he sold his soul for this power, and his courts are slowly falling apart as well as his grand kingdom.
The players have come across a book made by the ancient necromancer Zacharias when he bound a mighty demon into it. Only he has been strong enough to use the book without being corrupted. However he is currently in hiding, waiting for his plan to unfold.
>>
>>44295295
>1. Lord of the Rings meets Game of Thrones meets Avatar: the last airbender meets Dungeons and Dragons. Somehow very cohesive.

>2. Dwarves with proportions ranging from hobbit to lotr dwarf. Gray-black dusky skin, white-gray-black hair, created by elves to fight the orcish rape machine.

>3. The Church of the Sun God controls a grand empire on the southern continent. Its priests typically practice fire and order magic.

>4. Exiled heretic priestess of the Church of the Sun God. Seeks revenge on those who ousted her.

>5. There are no magical items. Bronze conducts mana well enough for a battle mage to cast their spell through a bronze weapon.
>>
File: Ador Effigons.jpg (144 KB, 744x950) Image search: [Google]
Ador Effigons.jpg
144 KB, 744x950
>>44295295
1. Artificial universe made by archmage. World ruled by high elves who live in luxury. Humans stuck in dark ages.

2. Effigons: constructs created by the high elves to store memories and spells. Sometimes given sentience to live independently.

3. The Sepra'kai: an organization of dark elves who work for the high elves to secret police the humans to make sure they do not get magic.

4. Verzyll: an effigon used to house a powerful demonic entity as to contain its power. Unbeknownst to its creators, the demon is partially in control, and is scheming.

5. Sun Gate: a magical device that can open an instantaneous, brief gate within the center of the sun to create a massive explosion akin to a nuke.
>>
>>44298063
>globetrotting knights

They better challenge knaves to a game of basketball, anon
>>
File: .jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>44301530
>tfw someone likes your shit
>>
>>44295295
1. Aliens ruined everything with time travel, furries ruin everything by fighting, old powers reawaken, the galaxy is in chaos.

2. Half-solid shadowy nightmares that feast on emotion and body heat. Capable of manipulating quantum physics in order to teleport, use telekinesis, and break electronics.

3. Imagine if /k/ all joined together and made a mercenary company.

4. If you give the AI access to the entire internet remember to write a note for your replacements to keep an eye on it. It's going to be corrupted and get genre savvy.

5. A unique metal that is somehow 95% frictionless. Besides the obvious uses it is also immune to the effects of telekinesis.
>>
File: everything will be fire.png (278 KB, 689x823) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fire.png
278 KB, 689x823
>>44295791
>>
File: Rager.jpg (86 KB, 927x600) Image search: [Google]
Rager.jpg
86 KB, 927x600
>>44295295
1. A desert dotted with settlements under the control of fighting war-bands. The coastal edges are swathed with flora and draconic beasts, and walled cities impartial to the plights of others.

2. The dracon, a downtrodden draconic race native to the Great Desert. Martially bent and patriarchal in nature, the life of a dracon is rarely without conflict.

3. The Titans, a faction present at various fortresses across the desert. Intended as a guard for traders, they function as a police force helping who they can in the sands.

4. Leo, a young dracon male who lived in the subterrean town of Sweetwater. After a snafu with a band of adventurers, the thief now finds himself working with the Titans.

5. The northern nation of Jion once partnered with the secretive human city-state Heliopolis. The most well-known result of the alliance was the development of the modern jionic firearm.
>>
>>44295295
>Generic world designed to include all core 5E stuff, but originally settled by crazy extraplanar cultists of horrible dead gods (read: excuse for ruin dungeons)

>I spent the most time developing human factions and politics, so I guess them

>not!Conan's barbarian warband that usurped the throne of the oldest human kingdom

>the evil wizard behind not!Conan's rise to power - actually just a dude possesed by an evil spirit the players failed to kill in an adventure

>the extraplanar cultists had some kind of magic that helped them build really high, so they have fucking cloud towers and shit

It's supposed to be malleable, not original
>>
1 the far realm broke through a million years ago. Most of the humans are dead, but that's pretty normal now

2. Simacrulims are mind copies of humanoids made of crystal, and use either élan or warforged stats

3. The cult of Erythunul has a branch composed entirely of canabalistic doppelgangers whose forms are more untethered

4. Caladin is a PC reborn warlock with a chance for redemption, with a flaw that most resurrection doesn't work on him. Chosen one. He dies and has his mind (but not his stats) transferred to a new body. Soul wished alive elsewhere as NPC

5 the Mirarri is a crystal which gains power as magic is cast nearby. After some time, it can be activated to mimic the effects of a full rest.
>>
>>44295295
>Northern kingdoms after world war with Irishesque Nazis, attempting to colonize southern continent. Pseudo-modern tech, but all powered by runic magic
>All races are variations of humans - but I'm fond of the major naval and colonial power: based slav wizard kingdom
>A knightly order has set up an international academy in the colonies - their training in combat magic is the envy of the world
>mole for the Irish Nazi remnants in the academy, who I need to flesh out more
>Using runic magic, the slav wizards have basically created the internet - but wizards can jack into it, Shadowrun-style
>>
1. It's huge because I have no sense of scale, and all of the oceans have tiny island chains because that shit is cash.
2. Crab people (Snid) (no South Park jokes please) of many different kinds. They are super cool.
3. The deep sea vent hermit snid are cool shamans and shit, they carve runes on their shells.
4. The old mayor. He's old!
5. The Bushu of Wushu Mushu holds great power, or so the keeper claims. It's broken though, and he doesn't know how to fix it.
>>
>>44303959
>That one autistic kid obsessed with dragons, half dragons, dragonborn, fantasy novels about dragons and all other things draconic.

Your setting is shit.
>>
>>44295295
1. Fantasy shit where factions fight over who gets to be the bringers of the apocalypse.
2. Bugpeople that practice advanced surgery and body modification.
3. Discordia: subgroup of paladins whose leader recieved a vision from a god that doesn't exist yet. Attempting to prevent apocalypse by killing gods.
4. Dragonborn paladin who is too stupid to realize that taking control of the remnants of an alien hivemind might not be the best plan.
5. Eternal Flame of Niroth: If it's flame ever dies, the mountains it rests under will rise from their slumber and ravage the countryside.
>>
>>44295295
1. Colonization of mutagenic wilderness
2. Cannibal degenerate mutant people
4. Ghoul extermination squad
5. Eat crystals, spontaneously mutate
>>
>>44296657
>Dragon jousting blimps
Holy shit that sounds amazing.
>>
1. Your generic, relatively low-magic fantasy continent re-discovers a second continent, only it's full of magical artifacts. Que fantasy world version of Old World to New World colony rush.

2. It's dragonborn, a race that's hated on the Old World and trying to colonize the New World to escape racial hate (semi-justified, but still not good).

3. The Explorer's Guild handles all the official travels/shipping of stuff from Old to New, and it's run by a business-savvy retired adventurer.

4. A princess who's expected to sire kids and continue the family dynasty, but she wants to adventure in the New World.

5. They're just now beginning to experiment with blackpowder for things other than fireworks (cannons, artillery, etc.) and seeing if magic can be used along side it.
>>
>>44298135
>stick
Using for my next campaign, thanks.
>>
File: anger.png (303 KB, 619x333) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
303 KB, 619x333
>>44304155
>4
>about 40 words
>>
File: 1403084898925.jpg (269 KB, 873x1500) Image search: [Google]
1403084898925.jpg
269 KB, 873x1500
>>44296798

Damnit I guess there is no such thing as an original idea... oh well lots of new content to work off of.
>>
File: QKNy4FiKcuM.jpg (84 KB, 604x398) Image search: [Google]
QKNy4FiKcuM.jpg
84 KB, 604x398
>>44295295
1. The city of eternal night, populated by weirdos from all over the world. There's electricity, telephone lines, trains, witchery and weak guns. You play a member Black Nights who are detectives/peace keepers/warriors.

2.Wishborn - born from dreams, everyone is random amalgam of beautiful and nightmarish features. Have normal human intelligence but always "quirky". All really like candy

3. Tower Divine - a business association that owns the night club with the same name, that spirals deep into the earth, with every level offering the customers new kinks.
It's unknown how deep it goes.

4. 7 feet tall wishborne with long slender body, bold head, three sets of arms (one ending with stumps), pretty eyes and long mouth made of human teeth, with another set of teeth behind it. Thinks of itself as female. Member of Black Nights, enjoys making people uncomfortable.

5. Propulsion swords - alchemic swords with small holes along the blade and trigger on the hilt. Once pressed a short but extremely powerful burst of air is released from holes. Meant for inhuman enemies. The results are most effective if the trigger is pressed while the blade is lodged into the opponent. Quite messy too.
>>
>>44296755
>>44296941
10/10 would explore
>>44300092
Might be cool, would lke to read more
>>
File: 1441565324479.jpg (210 KB, 1280x653) Image search: [Google]
1441565324479.jpg
210 KB, 1280x653
>>44295295
1. Rogue god betrays heaven, kills his siblings, and gives the gift of sapience to his favoured children, scatters crystallised gods over a generic fantasy world for mortals to control.

2. Skeletal raptor-people, who live in vast ziggurats under the sands of the great desert continent, using their unlimited lifespans to craft grand works of art.

3. A small colony of merfolk pirates who live in a giant hollowed out meteorite at the bottom of the central sea, using enchanted weapons and armour forged from meteoric iron.

4. Hands-Stained-With-Venom, a jungle shaman infected with a dead god's blood and slowly dying, who became the foremost alchemist in the world in her unsuccessful search for a cure.

5. A sword forged by an ancient faerie, so sharp that it can be used only by somebody who has surpassed mortal swordsmanship, lest it cut more than just their enemies.
>>
>>44295295
>1: Points of reality and definition floating through a sea of fey-themed unreality and possibility
>2: N/A
>3: Wuxia NotChina
>4: Either, Poet turned Ship Navigator, turned Cthullan Goddess, Turned True Goddess of Misfortune. OR Drunken joke character designed to derail campaigns, turned reluctant king of an otherwise dead dynasty, turned true paladin, turned accidental immortal, turned eternal defender of Yggdrasil
>Fey-made nuke that gained sapience and spent thousands of years manipulating mortals and fey alike to reach its target. Usually manifested as clockwork spiders, though sometimes hid as a music-box.
>>
>>44295295
1. LotR meets ASoIaF world, shamalayn twist is that they are playing an ancient legends era that will build my future campaign world
2. Humans, they've all either been slaves or exiles for generations, but now they're really establishing themselves as a force for good
3. The BBEGirl's faction. A splinter group of elf mages and commandos that are basically trying to become the notAryan-Supreme race.
4. The BBEGirl. She's been fucking with the party from session 5 onward, she's the most powerful mage in the setting and has made pacts with fiends.
5. Magical Wind Tonfas I invented for the 4Elements Monk at my table.
>>
1) Daggerfall: takes monsters, locations, lore, classes and things from the videogame adapted into a d100 system. Not very original, but we like it

2)Bretons, they are the most numerous in the Illiac Bay and they have attitude befitting nobles, being good both at combat and magic. Not much to say really

3)Can't talk much, I know some players browse /tg/ and I wouldn't want to throw spoilers (que te jodan Andrés)

4)Excluding PCs (undoubtedly the best characters) it would be probably a clumsy-blind-retarded harpy named by the players as one of my previous characters

5)School of Alteration being OP and based with spells like Shield and Paralysis. Also a Zenithar artifact that allows the wearer to bound objects to himself like Gilgamesh from Fate
>>
>>44309109
this would sound much better if you had more than only 30 words to describe the setting because I can't quite make out what idea were you going with

>>44309525
I didn't understand shit about your setting though

>>44309764
care to elaborate on the "my future campaign world"?
>>
>>44310272
I really am just getting into tabletop rpgs with a group of close friends I've had for a while. So with the assumption we'll be gaming together for a while, my plan is to build the world more with each campaign. The players will influence history and get to see how that all played out a generation or so later in the next campaign.
>>
>>44310272
>I didn't understand shit about your setting though
From humanity's perspective. The further you get from civilization, the less defined reality becomes, literally. This allows magic to function and creates fey-beings who leech off the reality of mortals.

That was exactly 30 words
>>
File: 1356359724409.jpg (29 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1356359724409.jpg
29 KB, 499x500
>>44307691
You expect me to read all that? 30 or less.
>>
File: serpent.png (215 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
serpent.png
215 KB, 1200x800
1. 1930-1950s in fragmented high-fantasy low-magic world.
2. Unfortunate folks who lost their magic in calamity, now stray travelers with guns.
3. Thaumaturges of Zere, circle of jerks, reason why humans lost their magic.
4. A ancient Sheolean serpent that ended up creating plants and lunarians just to be a dick to gods.
5. Primitive diesel-powered mechs of sort.
>>
>>44295295
1. High Magic World exploded into a crazy electron like orbit cloud of hundreds of giant rocks populated by absurdly extreme environments, monsters, and people

2. I don't like races because they are often a short-hand for culture

3. Tebenria is a loose coalition of floating islands connected by broken magical bridges aligned against a more organized theocracy united only by the iron will of their leader and his promise of more land

4. Shimmering Jaya was a Revenant (caster) of incredible renown who only died when she took her own life in an explosive inferno to seal away the sword she broke when she damned the world.

5. Ignis was a sword from some lost time blessed with immeasurable power. However, it was broken when it was released by Jaya. As a result, the blade continually gets hotter unless the power is expended. It was cast into a mountain by Jaya, and is currently hot enough to turn that mountain into a massive caldera.
>>
>>44310563
>>44310272
>>44309525
Basically, think Princes of Amber if the throne of amber were shattered into an infinite number of tiny throne-shards, each of which created its own bubble of reality.
>>
File: 1447850819406.jpg (128 KB, 1000x575) Image search: [Google]
1447850819406.jpg
128 KB, 1000x575
A new found ancient island that is doomed to fall. ancient towers changing nature in a destructive way, one of darkness that open a warp for demons to invade.

The ancient human civilization and its kingdom.The years of way have made them deadly fighting machines with alot of war technology.

Illegal Hedgehog racing in the main city.
Or the groups of scientists/adventurers that are trying to figure out how to get away or stop the warp.

Solanto of Restora, brave warrior of the sun who believes that he has the power to enter the warp and punch the demon gods in the nuts.

Towers which were long ago made to control the worlds elemental powers, different element per tower. Tower of darkness got out of control. Players can change them affecting the world.
>>
File: fr2.png (135 KB, 540x742) Image search: [Google]
fr2.png
135 KB, 540x742
>>44295295
1, Plane of sentient candy and other sweets among other planes in the cosmic banquet of gluttonous gods. Civilization and politics prone to changing quite literally overnight with the current feeding god's palate.

2. Jelly beans. Come in every flavor known to candy-kind and then some, drawing upon unknown tastes and flavors from universes and worlds unknown. The least discriminatory race due to hardly being able to tell their own jelly bean brethren apart in appearance and taste.

3. Cannibalistic jelly beans determined to consume every known natural and living resource on the plane, believing through the practice they may one day become the feeding god for an era.

4. Shamanistic stale cupcake adorned with all sorts of different candies atop its frosting, not snobbish or elitist like the rest of it's kind despite his origins. Rainbow mix. Somehow mysteriously survived a feeding era without baked goods.

5. Most cities built around rock candy mountains are actually more than capable of transferring one's life force into with the proper endurance and craftmanship regardless of what race they were originally, well-known fact yet charmed wards throughout a city and diligent guards that swear their life to an order prevent it.

aaaaaaand i only now just noticed the prompt said "30 words" and not "30 seconds"

oops
>>
File: AWOO.png (429 KB, 641x641) Image search: [Google]
AWOO.png
429 KB, 641x641
>>44303402
>mfw your face is my face
>>
>>44295295
1. A space opera with retro Sci-fi style and magic powered technology. Humans were the ancient race, every alien and monster was made by us for shits and giggles.

2. [Name not finalized] are a race of void dwelling humanoids who use wings of !notmagic to travel the stars. Pitch black skin, tall and lean. Weak, but talented space wizards.

3. Seekers of Purpose. They study human ruins and records try discover why each life form was made. Refuse to believe we were mostly just seeing if we could.

4. No individuals made as of yet.

5. Rocket ships are basically wizard towers with engines in the basement. The crew pumps !notmagic into the various machines to power them. Different devices need different talents for optimal use.

Still in the formative stages, not really enough there to share with /tg/. Might just make the setting, might make a home brew system to go with it.
>>
File: Grundar.jpg (86 KB, 736x744) Image search: [Google]
Grundar.jpg
86 KB, 736x744
>>44295295
1. A galactic 3 way between, space Nazis, good rebellion, and evil rebellion. WITH MAGIC
2. Dynix, space Nazi bugs without hive mind trying to hold galaxy together, see humans as successors.
3. Cyber Legions. Endless robot armies used mainly by space Nazis
4. Grundar, Human working mainly with the good rebellion, has multiple clones working for each faction. is pic related but boxier
5. Tesla Bot, robot with shock cannon and pun subroutine
>>
File: 1449990181862.jpg (82 KB, 615x408) Image search: [Google]
1449990181862.jpg
82 KB, 615x408
>>44312693
what
>>
File: Grundar.jpg (199 KB, 996x1600) Image search: [Google]
Grundar.jpg
199 KB, 996x1600
>>44314286
Wait better pic
>>
>>44295295
1) a not-originals setting in modern day New Orleans.
2) human faction
3) humans without supernatural skills who struggle to contain the iimmortals and witches
4) Jon DeMills. Nicknamed "corruptor". A master at turning factions against each other.
5) the elusive shell necklace. It stops all magic for a short time.
>>
>>44312693
Holy shit. Just how much do you smoke?
>>
>>44314394
what's wrong

don't like candy?
>>
>>44314394
>>44314595
it's for a video game AND tabletop setting

is it really that strange to play in a more cartoon-like setting or not use humanoid races at all? i wouldn't call myself a gaming expert, but to me it seems more than feasible
>>
>>44295295
Elves used to run shit, until an Eldritch Abomination from space skullfucks their holy capitol. Now humans are starting to run shit, leading to political intrigue, conquest, and expansion.
>>
>>44295295
1: The world is less than two decades from an apocalypse because an evil mastermind is corrupting and manipulating people to fight so the goddess of chaos can take physical form.
2: Rabbit-eared halfling druids who live in a hidden glade and protected by the virgin moon goddess, given a comically rampant sex drive by the goddess of romance as a joke.
3: Nation ruled by a council of paladins who serve the god of light and use huge tower shields both as their weapons and their defense. Dedicated to pursuing all good.
4: Recently married warrior king with two twin girls on the way, tricked into making a deal with a demon, became an even bigger badass as a result. Leads an army.
5: The masterwork of two decades, has the ability to scan the collective minds of the plane to yield the ideal world. Deemed a failure because people can't agree on anything.
>>
>>44314936
Well, that's 1, so I may as well do the others.

2. Desert Elves that can last weeks without water. Have skin like tanned leather, and voices have a subvocal whistle like a harmonica. Get along well with Orcs. Don't like Dwarves.

3. Evil Empire ruled by a line of Liches across millennia. Current emperor has been in power for around 1200 years. Undead labor has allowed them to build the first railroad.

4. Current Emperor of evil empire. Secretly loves Heroes, relishes the challenge they provide. Tired of his long years of rule, and currently training his successor. Wants to die spectacularly.

5. Enchanting press for mass producing magical items. Used to stamp textiles with mage armor, featherfall, etc. as well as stamping Airship hulls with Fly. Elves hate it.
>>
>>44297297
I don't know how relevant it would be to your campaign or what system you're using but (assuming a defaul DaS theme) I ran a DaS themed one shot for DnD5e and had the number of revives be the sum of a character's mental score ability modifiers. Those with more mental fortitude could withstand more deaths before going mad and becoming Hollow.
>>
>>44310736
counting words is hard
>>
>>44295295
old gods used to be bros to the races they ruled over. most of them got killed when the dark ones showed up. races need to fight together to live.
beastkin, dark elder but with mad science and look like a cluster fucks of animal parts
the lonely god's paladins. think bleach's soul reapers with chainmail and need all that power to survive a battle with the dark one's grunts.
the lonely god was the youngest of the human gods, saw her family be killed by the dark ones and gained all their power. leads the paladins to strike back.
the orcs food magic lets them take something high in nutrients and get a superpower based on it. carrots give night vision, apples heal etc.
>>
>>44295295
1. A continent being overrun by a plague that seemed to turn people into the undead, news breaks out that a church in a icy coastal city is performing miracles with blood transfusion.

2. the undead, the plague steals from them their humanity but some, through the power of will or through healthy amounts of leaching other souls, keeps it and remain sane but are changed forever, also super hard to kill.

3. The Healing church of Anderfell. The blood being transfused their isn't really normal blood. Since Anderfell, unbeknowest to outsiders, had a deep and ancient catacomb underneath.

4. Vicar Amelia, the head of the healing church. and introduced the practice of "blood healing".

5. The rictofer lance, A lance that has a blunderbuss attached to its end,
>>
File: _unsatisfied_.png (80 KB, 179x245) Image search: [Google]
_unsatisfied_.png
80 KB, 179x245
>>44317358
>homebrew

You had a single task.
>>
>>44295295
1. It's just monster huntner.
2. The Brute wyverns. Because its monster hunter.
3. The Hunters Guild. Because monster hunter
4. The monster hunter.
5. Gunlance.
>>
File: Ancients palais Athairien.jpg (216 KB, 992x1403) Image search: [Google]
Ancients palais Athairien.jpg
216 KB, 992x1403
>>44295295
Areth, a small world with Renaissance technological level and persian visual inspiration. It turns out being Mars in the far future.
The djinns, who are the only non-human race. They are tall and slender and live in the deep desert or the aride highlands. They are the untouched descendants of the first colonists.
Sarkios Aoenas, leader of the free city of Odalie, who is seeking for power to make a bigger realm for a greater good. He really loves his people, but knows he will have to make difficult choices.
The most important of all : the Soletta, a world sized set of mirrors which warms the world, but also where God's consciousness is. He is the IA who ended the terraforming and made the new humanity.
>>
>>44305347
Yeah, it became over-kill when it stopped being a backstory and started being a setting. It was a theme.

If it makes you feel better, there's other shit going on, I just really like that one NPC.
>>
>>44318224
Kind of reminds me of numenera. Seams neat
>>
>>44297727
>There should be more prominent gods/goddesses of luck
Couldn't agree more.

You know, it's funny, that setting was the first I ever made when I started getting into /tg/, and it ended up ebing the one I've stuck with the longest, primarily because I wanted to run with that concept.

It all started when I was sitting in Latin class, and we talked about how the only god Caesar really ever prayed to was Fortuna, who is both luck and (kind of) fate. Then, I was thinking about just general /tg/ stuff (was trying to come up with a quick and simple setting for my friends and I, all knew to /tg/ and eager to give it a go), when I had my two revelations:

First, the god of luck/fate would be the most situationally powerful being in the universe. Even if there was some rule that it couldn't do anything crazy directly, it could just go up to a dude and be like "hey, I'll make it 99.99999999% likely that you'll be immortal and shit if you become my servant" and then have HIM do all the crazy shit.

And then, stemming from that: Holy shit, the DM is a luck/destiny god, adjusting the odds and the world to steer their champions (PCs) towards a vaguely defined end goal.

It's gotten more complicated and changed a bit since then, but that's the basic foundation for what has been now almost eight years of building one setting. I've had others, and will continue to do so, but that's the one that has the most detail and nuance, and thus is more of a "world" than all the others combined.
>>
File: Tol-Symin port.jpg (76 KB, 900x509) Image search: [Google]
Tol-Symin port.jpg
76 KB, 900x509
I forgot
>44318224
The Old Empire of Tol-Symin. The first empire of the new humankind balkanized into small city states and under siege from the Mardak Caliphate

>>44318312
Numenera is one of my inspiration, but I found it too much gonzo-clarketech to the point it is as much stupid as the dungeonverse
>>
1:organization "government" rises from the ashes of a large bio-war and makes future cities. organization roots itself in civilian lives under the pretext of "security". cyberpunk city dystopia. also aliens

2.too many to chose from. there are over 100 alien/human/robot combinations

3.peacekeepers: they work for the organization and keep the peace. sometimes. established by the organization to prevent uprising from the general population.

4.Oscar. scavenger in the wasteland. aspires to take down the organization one peace keeper at a time but is far to weak.

5.Alien based technology that allows the person to have multiple consciousnesses inside artificial bodies

thoughts?
>>
File: 1312435620313.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1312435620313.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>44318962
>generic dystopia
>over 100 sapient species
>to
>>
>>44319033
too*
>>
>>44295295
1. World gets royally fucked by magic overcharge and nearly destroyed the entire world and thinned the line between our realm and ungodly abominations.
2. Favorite race are the "Batteries" who are regular people who came to close to unstable mana wells and absorbed the mana into their bodies and somehow survived the overcharge.
3. Favorite faction are the "Void Shields" who are mages who devote their lives to restore balance to this magically induced post-apocalyptic world.
4. Favorite Character is "Cynthia Blackthorne" who is an inquisitor and hunts down dissent and heresy in her King's land.
5. Favorite magical item is the "Will of Cosmos", an ungodly powerful magical item that could set things right. If only Cosmos ever gave a fuck.
>>
Continent is a wasteland from war. Mishmash of futuristic and older technologies. Magic has surfaced from society's regression. Small city-states with forcefields scattered in the wasteland.

Androids made from copying human minds, but limited by their programming. Most of them live in large underground settlements with nuclear power. Generally friendly and helpful as per their programming.

One of the aforementioned android settlement, only much more militaristic. They control most of a large desert as humans cant survive the sandstorms, and try to keep other factions out.

Albert Langdale is the human representative in the android military state. With cybernetic implants, he is well over a hundred. He works for equality and human/android relations.

Magitech forcefield devices allow civilization to flourish in the wasteland. Powered by various magic circles and controlled by computers, they keep radiation and bandits out of cities.
>>
>>44310420
so it's pretty much "everything that is cool and fits will be in it"?
>>
>>44314286
>>44319990
I don't want to sound like a poopy naysayer
but why do settings NEED magic pinned onto them
>>
1. Discworld meets Black Company with a splash of Innistrad
2.Tall Lizard people who live on top of Mountains with a symbiotic connection to Drakes and Dragons
3. The Night Watch, keeps the roads safe from beasts and ghosts but leave mortals to other mortals
4. Old Man Duncan, a Knight who seems to always be at the right bar to speak to some spunky adventurers.
5. The Quake Hammer: A Great hammer that strikes with the force of an Earthquake. Has "Do not Drop" carved into the side. has been dropped three times.
>>
File: 1447184890939.jpg (143 KB, 615x1022) Image search: [Google]
1447184890939.jpg
143 KB, 615x1022
>>44322735
MUH UNIQUE SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE SCi-FI/FANTASY SETTING

This can be done fine if magic is an integral component of the setting, but if it's just thrown in there as "lol but there are wizards 2" It's fucking retarded.
>>
1. The golden age is over, but no one wants to acknowledge it. The world's dying, but what (if anything) will come next?

2. Helpful magical machine men, who are collectively (and unwittingly) a doomsday device

3. Group of not!arabic scholars who want to break reality in the hopes of getting God's attention

4. Were demon knight the party has decided is their best friend. Redeeming him somehow became the main focus of the campaign.

5. The table of souls, a gigantic primordial stone slab that allows its user to fashion new souls out of existing matter, and thus create new life at a whim
>>
>>44296147
You sound incredibly boring
>>
>>44314286

Hnnnnng, my armor fetish is giving me a raging boner right now, I want that armor to fuck me so hard.
>>
>>44295295
1. Silent Hill crossed with The Raid taking place in favelas.

2. People possessed by the city that scream stress and insanity in a hundred different voices.

3. A gang of cannibal butchers with frostbitten hands worshiping Wendigo.

4. A saint Bernard wearing a collar reading "No. 667". It's strangely intelligent and it's bottom jaw has been replaced with a scrap metal prosthetic.

5. A Hockey Mask that pleads for help in the voice of your loved ones and fills you with a heroic rage.
>>
>>44312693
what the fuck
>>
>>44295295
1. Earth is dissolving in magic stomach acids.
2. Oriental Slavic Empire
3. Autistic treasure collectors
4. Dead Empress who fucked too many guys, which causes a massive war for succession after her death.
5. A laser gun from future/past Earth.
>>
1. The whole world is a mountain surrounded by elemental chaos, the gods are missing, and Tolkien can suck a cock because there's none of his trappings around -- not even humans.
2. The clay robots change their bodies to best suit whatever long-term task they are accomplishing. They really hate to leave tasks incomplete, and having nothing to do. Alien mindsets ensue.
3. Ancient, radially symmetrical mud-bug-things would rather pick their shells for alchemical reagents and practice their esoteric religion, but the rest of the world moves too damned fast to let them.
4. This mothman aristocrat has a terrible vendetta after the party revealed he had a secret mister and cut off his wings. Soon, he's going full Don and hunting them down.
5. In the misty lands of the walking forest, the chimeric residents have created an extensive system of temporary walkways and transient industries to deal with the confusing briefness of standards.

COME
AT
ME
BRO
It even has a supremely mythical system for magic, its mechanics, and its trappings.
>>
>>44330590
This has me interested and I like the imagery
>>
>>44295295
A hypersphere where everything flies.
Old West-ish humans.
Cowboys on pegasi.
The Marshall - a human deity of justice and trickery.
The Golden Gun - a six-shooter that turns its targets into fake gold.
>>
1. I ripped off final fantasy. The good ones.
2. Scandinavian trolls with cute pom tails
3. Tiefling Technomagical Empire
4. Dragon who calls himself "The Great". Is really just "Okay"
5. Sandships
>>
>>44295295
>the world blew up 200 years ago and is now just a bunch of floating sky islands, transport is done with airships and lots of tech

> {most} elves teleported to a different plane when the world shattered, those that remain are insane and ride the few remaining dragons to wipe clean the world

> the eternal watchers, a group of profit minded merchants that have an investment in making sure the world is never restored

>haven't got into specific characters yer

>airships and guns, and magic guns and magic airships
>>
>>44295295
Over use of magic by a Magocrasy on Earth has lead to the nation, and magic itself, to 'fall' into a separate world on the
inside of a sphere.

Magic gods. Beings formed from the mass of pure magic near the center of the inverted sphere.

The Children of Spite, a group of people who, after murdering their own oppressive deity, have dedicated themselves to killing gods.

Quilm Malte Turroh, an asshole who, after figuring out how to make himself functionally immortal, spends his time pissing off everyone he can, generally being a nuisance.

>5.Describe your favorite magic item/technological wonder on the world in 30 words or less
Phylacteries, most everyone of relevance has one.
>>
>>44336174
Thanks, it's basically this massive melting pot of violence and insanity setting wise. Oppressive grey buildings reaching into a slightly less grey sky, labyrinthine alleys that constantly shift, and to top it off scary monsters of twisted flesh and industrial parts prowling the city causing phones to go haywire.

Weirdest part is I'm running it in Fantasy Craft as an action horror thing.
>>
File: Nyseila.jpg (372 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nyseila.jpg
372 KB, 1280x1024
>>44297803
I have explained the magic system in the past on this board, but I will do it again.
All magic comes are a price. This price can be described as thus:
Blood for spells that harm.
Youth for spells that help.
Sanity for spells that alter.
And reality for spells that create.

Depending on how hastily you cast a spell, and its power level, the price will be steeper. The stronger a magician you are, the quicker you can prepare a spell without a noticable cost.

>>44301530
Thank you!
>>
>>44295295
A pangea on an ocean world. The races and cultures are many, gods watch from afar whilst the mortals play at politics and war.
Adr̥śya Hāta, known better as the futurekind. They are altered humans who took in the essence of an ancient proto-vampire in order to combat the more powerful races.
The Court of shakar, followers of the first vampire. Lots of politics and infighting, and shakars lover, the second vampire, wants them destroyed, despite being a part of them.
Sebehrix, one of the firoucyn, or sky elves. He has an interesting culture, and is entirely loyal, smart and honourable, though impatient.
Tailem runic vehicles are speeding hovering crafts that dampen magic around them, and can create piercing sonic screams. Terror warfare and a resistence to magic.
>>
>>44297761
I like them skarn. What if you threw in a race of leshy to go along with them, as derivatives or relatives?
>>
>>44336863
You should call those pegasus-riding cowboys the Riders on the Storm or the Riders in the Sky.
>>
File: wallhaven_280083.png (164 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven_280083.png
164 KB, 1200x1920
Bumping
>>
> 1.Describe your homebrew world in 30 words or less.
Pretty much !ForgottenRealms. Everything is pretty much the same except the landscape. Drow are still pretty much evil, dwarfs like to drink ect ect. Any other changes pending.

Two, actually. Trickster fox spirits are playable, as are animated undead (skeleton, ghost, or revenant.) Kitsune have subraces based on region, and half-race is pretty much foxgirl

The Harpers from LMoP are replaced by The Archive. They collect magical items for archiving purposes.

John Cena, the Paladin.

There's an entire continent the size of Texas floating in the clouds that the Avariel live on, to escape the goblins murding them. But dragons came and killed them all
>>
>>44295295
1.Describe your homebrew world in 30 words or less.
An ocean underground where dead gods dwell in underground crypts known as Underdungeons.
Undead people who died at sea who were reanimated for some unknown purpose.
Worshipers of a certain dead god who promised long life to those who resurrected him and his wife.
High Elf wizard who delves into Underdungeons to research the true resting place of the dead gods.
A diver's armor that contains the memories of someone who found the resting place of the dead gods.

Unfortunately, the group I played this homebrew with liked playing Magic a few feet away when I keep telling them that we're having our group today. Kind of happy I let that group die.
>>
>>44296410
Noice, I like it
>>
File: 1222263657614.jpg (254 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1222263657614.jpg
254 KB, 900x900
Well, let's try to give some feedback to at least a few of you people that still haven't got some (can someone remind me of the bump limit on /tg/ pls ? I need it for reasons)

>>44296069
Seems that this setting is a little bit more Dark-ish than Lovecraftian (probably because of the demons though), still pretty good with the astral travel idea

>>44296343
The first sentence sums it up perfectly, 10/10 would play

>>44296871
I'm sure I have read this one before on /tg/, but still waaaaay too short to talk about

>>44297090
So basically, it's DnD with steampunk, mutants and Dragons that play dictators ? sounds pretty awesome to me

>>44297207
Sounds too cryptic and/or vague to me, but I guess it would be at least nice too explore and have fun in it.

>>44297665
I could have screamed furry, but the Arachnomancers, assuming that they are mages that summon spiders and not spiders that play mages, sound pretty cool. Totally stealing that.

>>44297829
Sounds cool as fuck, too bad that you don't want to DM it, I'd love to play in your setting.You could probably write a book or two if that's more your thing

>>44297883
Pretty simple setting and still has a few original ideas, I like the cult and the sentient crown ideas

>>44298063
Saitama is pleased, but >>44298135 clearly won

>>44298271
Clearly one of my favorites, I like how the Elementals are trying to save their world by fucking it up in a way, just because it works

>>44298482
Write a book

>>44298499
I once had an idea like this, too bad it only works when you know the people you play with. bretty gud 7/10

>>44302695
I think it depends if your player are forced to play as humans or not, but pretty cool in both cases, I always like universes in bottles

>>44303476
Nice, even though the AIs corrupted by pron is pretty overused

>>44305010
"Crab people that carve runes onto their shells"
And stolen, Runes are my fetish. Would definitely explore and pend a lot of time in though
>>
>>44295295
1.Late 90's noir + Hellblazer with a fuck ton of dragons in Northern Asia and conspiracies
2.Magic knight lionfish people with 4 eyes.
3.Semi-evil corporate/criminal empire led by an incompetent but lucky Bugsy Siegel fanboy and his inner circle/drinking buddies.
4.The aforementioned leader. He's not smart, not strong, has no SECRET INNER POWAH, blindly trusts anyone he likes, and is hammy as fuck. But he's absurdly lucky.
5.The Blade of Arendire. BBEG's main weapon. It made of cosmic fuck you and eats magic.
>>
>>44295295
1. Players shouldn't be given godlike power to create worlds, anime and senseless bloodshed results

2. Probably the seafaring mushroom dwarves.

3. the rebellious graffiti organization that brought down the flying holy city of art, beauty, and madoka with explosive graffiti runes.

4. So far the river rapids tour guide that tried to rob the players, resulting in a fight on top of an out of control boat.

5 .There's a bottomless pit through which all water in the sea flows, to be recycled. One race turned it into a hydroelectric plant.

I'm still working on filling out the details, and we've only played one session in it officially. But it was fun so far, and I highly recommend Dawn of Worlds as a way to create a setting for your players.
>>
Are there any comments on >>44340442 ?
Just curious to see what people think.
>>
>>44344534
I'm noticing a lot of reference to vampires and the assorted bloodlines/politics thereof. Is there anything more to all that?
>>
>>44344534
No comment is in itself a comment anon.
>>
>>44295295
1. Medieval-level society and technology, many nations at war, few hundreds of wizards and mostly unknown, while unknown eldritch abominations from space remain hidden, spawning monsters and corruption

2. No favourites. Let's say elves: they live mostly underground or in the darkest forests in isolated courts, unknown to humans. Pretty much alienated and over-dramatic pricks.

3. The errant knights devote their life to search for the ancient founder of their kingdom, the Pilgrim King, thought to be a demigod, who disappeared after ruling magnanimously for a century.

4. Not!Cernunnos, who after unifying the not!Celt tribes pursued the quest to become a demigod and challenged one of the twelve wielders of Nature's blessing to take his place, and won.

5. A huge alchemic machine able to extract, purify and distill the blood of hundreds of people to infuse it in one being, giving him vastly superhuman strenght.
>>
>>44295821
> my setting is obscenely derivative, but it's okay because I like everything in it.
K.
>>
>>44344825
He's not forcing you to play it, so why wouldn't it be okay?
>>
>>44344579
Well, there was a huge initial thing with vampires. The first vampire was something the world was sorely unprepared for, and she was bitterly destructive. She tainted half of the continent, making it all but uninhabitable, and when she was finally slain, the first vampires she turned formed a court, and they ruled over all of this tainted land. But before Shakar turned into a full vampire she had bits and pieces of the vampire package; immortality, the ability to turn others, greater innate abilities. This was a purer form of vampirism, before a devil got involved (don't mess with artefacts containing the last vestiges of a blood god), and when she was in this state she had a daughter. She thought she died, but her daughter's inherited abilities kept her in a state of near-death. Somebody who had been tracking shakar rescued her, and though he could not wake her he kept her nourished, and used magic to replicate her essence in order to track Shakar. This is the essence of the proto-vampire that was mentioned, and thousands of years down the line a cult forms around her, and manages to use this essence to slowly enhance humans, testing on them for a thousand years before making a viable race of telekinetic human immortals.

Meanwhile in the south, these ten vampires that form the court battle in millennia long intrigues. Most of them were enemies or rivals in life, heads of warring nations and the like, and that ancient enmity was only enhanced with their immortality. They make new vampires as political weapons against each other, and almost every action taken has had centuries of planning behind them. On the one hand, if one of the court focuses on an enemy outside of the court, all of this cleverness lays waste to their enemies often before the need for outright battle. One of the court, Ungrod, lover of Shakar before she turned, fled, having stayed purely for Shakar's sake. Is there anything in particular you want to know? I could go on for hours.
>>
>>44295295
1. Magic fucked some shit up and this is why there are so few who use it, now pick up an axe and take some limbs LIKE A MAN!
2. Human stronk. Elves are literally magical constructs so fuck 'em.
3. Syscan. Viking Teutonic Furor all up on these waves.
4. The now dead Warlord of Attero is a pretty cool guy. eh kills dragons and doesn't afraid of anything.
5. Blast furnace built around a dead dragon's heart. Everything else is 6th century and the owner is just churning out plate and longswords.
>>
1: Gods fight Elemental lords, cold war style tension in high fantasy world.

2: Eltah'n. Humans with no soul, just a hollow that Elemental beings use as a gateway into the world. Split into castes based on Elements.

3:Court of Cinders, the arch-fiend of fires closest cohorts. They scheme to set the world ablaze.

4: Tylos the Just, the current bearer of the Mantle of the Just. He is the representative of Justice on this world, rights wrongs and paladins it up.

5: Shardcannon. A technodivine blasphemy, a railgun that uses the shards of Dead Gods as ammunition. Hated by all, it can kill Gods and Lords and Cities alike.
>>
File: sdfdafe3w.jpg (176 KB, 1200x451) Image search: [Google]
sdfdafe3w.jpg
176 KB, 1200x451
>1. Sunless Sea meets S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Biopunk and Dieselpunk elements, eldritch abominations rule the oceans, World War II Era, existentialists pirates and hedonist cults, sea nazis. Those who can afford lives in the skies, everyone else don't live, just survive.

>2. The whales, alien beings hunted for their oil

>3.The forgotten, Navy saylors gone roque, who now follow the orders from "The man in White"

>4.Captain Richard "one-eye" Wilson, veteran from the Rosy trench against the Crab folk, now run a company of cannibalistic fisherman/mercenaries

>5.Bioshock inspired Underwater suits
>>
>>44345562

Aaand sorry for my primitive english, guys.
>>
File: 1406546872984.gif (939 KB, 180x155) Image search: [Google]
1406546872984.gif
939 KB, 180x155
>>44335103

Meh.
>>
>>44345163
What ever you think is worth note. What's basic outline like? Major players, coups, plots, sub-factions, etc.?
>>
>>44345993
Well, I'll have to track down my more in-depth notes (which is why it's taking so long), but sure. This is mainly for the names of the major players though, to be honest.
>>
>>44346308
Take as long as you need. Half the roads near me are flooded, so it's not like I'm going anywhere.
>>
>>44345993
Okay, so first off, a pretty major player is Ungrod, who's name is originally Orithnell Melwasul son of Angrod. He's a merfolk (legged) who took a variation of his fathers name for reasons that aren't relevant at the moment. He was trained in life as a runic warrior; many runes were engraved into his skin, and even his eyeballs (blinding him, but giving him runic sight). As I said before, he was quite taken with Shakar, and when Sir Averel defeated her, he stayed in the north, grieving, and made made an underwater tomb in which he planned to sleep away eternity. The covenant of the futurekind found him, however, and he was their first experiment. Accidentally creating a ridiculously powerful vampire in the process. He headed back south, to the vampire council, and in an act of rebellion against the nature of Shakars vampiric court, he stole their symbolic (yet powerfully enchanted) black greatswords, with all ten now in his possession. He returned to the north following this, settling in the ruins of Astaria (a truly massive city, a country in it's own right, before a portal to hell was opened up above it), where he reigned over the unholy beasts that dwell there. Ungrod himself is a morally complex character. He's certainly not good, but nor is he wholly evil, and he regrets most of what he has done. The court, furious at his transgression against them all, have for the first time in thousands of years, began working together, sending hordes of proto-zombie orcs to destroy the northern kingdoms and flush out Ungrod.

That's just off the top of my head though, still looking for more of my notes, damnit I need to index my shit.
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.