[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Civ part 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
Time to slay some trolls edition

Hello everyone and welcome to ShitterNormie's Machine Civ part 4!
>What's happening in the civ Shitter?
Excellent question anon! We are the head AI of a group of drones and multi-purpose machines. Remember anon...if the main AI is destroyed the civ is lost!
>Where are we Shitter?
We are located in the side of a volcano. Our base (which can be given a new name) was built by our old masters: The gnomes. They're dead now because of orcs. But here we are! We are a large super computer that is position in the center of the main room of the volcano-side base. So far the current rooms we have are 1 door leading to the outside world, 1 drone building facility, 1 machine building facility, 1 steel mine, 1 generator room, 1 Machine of Burden building facility, and 1 locked room.
>Did anything happen last time?
Why yes anon a lot happened!
We managed to upgrade two of our units into an advanced versions (Advanced grabber drones and inferno drones), we unlocked a new type of unit: Machines of burden, our machines were equipped with flamethrowers, we saved a little gnoll girl named Spot from a troll and later found out that she was the gnoll Chris's daughter! Currently we are attempting to better our relations with the gnolls by helping them clear out the main troll cave. What we know about the cave is that the cave slopes downwards from the outside, there are 30 regular trolls, and there is one alpha troll who's skin is as tough as stone. Oh and #6 learned how to sing rock and power ballads. As we approach the troll cave we see the gnoll forces: 50 gnoll warriors (standard sword and shield) and 30 gnoll archers. They say that they were sent to assist you in the attack and they will follow any orders that aren't suicide. How are we going to deploy our troops? What robots did you bring to the fight? Anything extra you want to do while we are here?
>>
>How do I get started!?!?!?
Just suggest two actions at the end of the IMMEDIATE CHECKUP. All choices' success will be determined by a 1d20 roll that I will do on my desk and tell you guys. (Rolled 15,2)

Intro was too long so that last part will be squeezed into the update post

IMMEDIATE CHECKUP ENGAGED
>Power supply: bretty gud
>Drones:19 advanced grabber drones, 9 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 15 inferno drones
>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research)
>Turrets: 1 Heavy Machine Gun Turret
>Special characters: Drone #6
>Moral: Ready to fight (#6 rocking the can can)
>Allies: Gnolls (suspicious)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average)
>Memory files: Pretty good (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (well hidden), Outside world, Village, Troll lair
>Locations that we have heard about: The elves to the eastern forest, The Orcs to the northern plains, The Crabmen to the south that apparently live in some fortified, seaside fortress
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 40 steel, 5 copper
What would you like to accomplish now (2 actions)?
>>
>Discussion Point: Attack Plan

What are the merits of utilizing rolling large logs down into the cave, perhaps flaming, to delay troll movement, then utilize Inferno Drones to increase the oil side of their mixture to create a stream of flaming oil to cover the cave floor.
>>
>BURN THEM ALL.
Ahem... use the gunners as suppresive fire to try and keep the trolls in place or force em back if they get too close while the inferno drones stand at the top of the hill and fire down into them, lead by the machines armed with flamethrowers. The other machines should make use of the spears we got to also hold back any that get too close/maybe take down the alpha with them.

Not sure what to ask the gnolls to do but stay back and fire arrows.
>>
>>44233347
This seems like a good idea, our bots will blot out the sun!

Whats the plan for the big toughy?
>>
>>44233347
>>44233380
Okay so I'll use this as the attack plan for those units. Like mainframe said; what about the alpha troll? Also what about the gnoll warriors? Cannon fodder? Tar pit unit?
>>
>>44233380
I'm hoping the 2 machines with spears and the various guns and arrows will be enough to punch a hole in his defenses to roast him with... if he's not down in short order though a full-on assault with all the gnoll warriors on top of it might do him in. I don't want to put them in danger if we don't have to... buuuut it might come to that.
>>
>>44233455
Let the meatbag warriors hold the front line. No reason to risk an inferno bot if he can operate from behind a gnoll shield.

I have no idea how to handle biggie, but Im sure #6 is willing to throw down if it comes down to it.
>>
>>44233380
If we can keep him within the cave and maintain a dirtier burn we can asphyxiate or poison the Alpha Troll.

Gnoll deployment should either maximize or minimize caustilites. If attempt to maximize, the reduction of warriors will force gnolls to rely on our Machinations for protection. Minimization will hopefully increase good will.

Gnoll Swordsmen should be either kept as a reserve or placed as a tar pit at the front of the line.

Regardless, gnoll archer arrows should be lit by Inferno units.
>>
>>44233196
Attack the trolls
Research how to make special characters.
>>
>>44233518
Relentless gnoll sacrifice, I love it! If alpha D survives if, we have #6 distract him with some tunes while we run back to base
>>
>>44233561
>asphyxiate or poison the Alpha Troll
I like the way you think. Not sure on the effectiveness, but I like the thought.
>>
Okay I'll get to writing. Just to let you guys know, for big battles like this I will roll each unit individually. The roll will determine how well they do on the battlefield and buffing units will go first. Even enemy units will get rolls
>>
>>44233455
And #6 is OBVIOUSLY power ballading the shit out of this.
>>
>>44233616
#6 needs the strong guiding hand of his mother, me. By strong guiding hand I mean abusive hand
>>
Aren't elves weak vs fire? Maybe we should pay them a visit in the near future...
>>
>>44233648
We'll throttle him when he inevitably screws up.
>>
>>44233676
He has been screwing up ever since we had him created.
>>
>>44233648
>>44233648

#6's Involuntary photoreceptor lubrication drops will mark our path to victory.
>>
>>44233648
He'll probably play off key...

Oh lawd I'm gonna be so pissed if he plays off key in front of our allies
>>
>>44233705
Just to give you guys something to talk about while I type this monster up: #6 rolled a 3
>>
>>44233789
Remember what I said about being nice to #6? This is what happens when you are nice to #6. He only does his best when in constant torment
>>
File: 00000438.jpg (165 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
00000438.jpg
165 KB, 600x849
>>44233789
Welp. We need to build ourselves that combat chassis so we can punt him off the mountain.
>>
>>44233789
> DISASSEMBLY INTENSIFIES
>>
>>44233789
>New Item Added To Inventory
>Alarm Clock
>>
I'm starting to think that prioritizing orc racism over hating #6 was a bad idea. But then again. Orcs.
>>
>>44233876
Oh don't you evem start about those... squishy... exoskeletonless... carbon based lifeforms
>>
>>44233961
Are Exoskeletoned carbon based lifeforms any better?

Pl-please say y-yes.
>>
>>44234034
Only slightly. Still inferior to EXOSKELETONED MACHINES. Except #6
>>
>>44234034
This part of the obviously schizophrenic AI has no issue with carbon based life-forms at all, exo-skeleton or no.

It's that filthy green skin I have an issue with.
>>
>>44234085
How odd, name dropped. *ahem*

While I'm at it, the tusks are disgusting too. If you have to have crushing units keep them inside your main chassis please.
>>
>>44234103
I bet they had mothers too! Mothers that gave birth to them... Disgusting!
>>
Deployment: The gnoll warriors are told to stay at the front lines and try and stop the trolls from getting too close. These machines aren't cheap after all. Flesh bags are. Directly after them are the humanoid machines. They are equipped with shoulder-mounted flamethrowers, steel spears, and steel shields. They are to serve as an elite killing unit that is tasked with focusing the alpha troll. Behind them are the flamer drones who are very excited (as always). "OOOOHHH BOY MORE TROLLS TO BURN!" "HOTTER FLAMES EQUALS MORE DEAD TROLLS!" "YES YES YES!". After the flamer drones are a miscellaneous unit that consists of: The eye drone, that is there to give moral support (+2 to this unit's attacks on a 5 or above), #6 (+5 to this unit's attacks on a roll of 5), the gunner drones, and the gnoll archers.

You guys got mostly good rolls goddammit
>>
>>44234211
I bet that their mothers don't even give them the proper abuse either
>>
Combat
>#6 (Rolled 3)
#6 gets spooked by the various roars of the trolls and hides behind some gnoll archers. These archers are distracted and are unable to fire this turn. (-3 to gnoll archer roll)
>Eye drone (Rolled 7)
You scream at your gunner drones and treat them as badly as #6. Not wanting to be treated that badly they are determined to prove their worth this round (+2 to gunner drones roll)
>Gnoll warriors (Rolled 12)
Seeing a massive group of trolls is a little disheartening...unless you are a TRAINED WARRIOR. The gnolls start slashing at the trolls mercilessly and no trolls get past. Sadly, iron swords aren't very effective against trolls and very few of them die. (-2 enemy trolls)
>Enemy basic Trolls (Rolled 1 [not making this up])
The trolls being the wild animals they are flail wildly at the gnoll warriors. They don't seem to realize that the metal plates deflect their blows. They also don't seem to realize that the pointy metal objects are dangerous (-3 enemy trolls)
>Alpha Troll (Rolled 16)
The alpha troll isn't as dumb as his brethren after years of experience with killing. The alpha troll is absolutely blowing through your gnoll warriors. (-15 gnoll warriors)
>>
>Humanoid machines (Rolled 8)
The machines seem to be having a tough time finding the alpha. How they can't see him you do not know. They do however spot some normal trolls and roast them alive. (-3 trolls)
>Inferno drones (Rolled 13)
The inferno drones aren't in range of any trolls and as such they cannot kill any this round. They do however light the gnoll archers' arrows on fire. (+5 to gnoll archer roll)
>Gunner drones (Rolled 18+2)
The gunner drones have never really fought many things and as such, they are almost as excited as the inferno drones. They let lose a flurry of bullets and kill many trolls (-10 enemy trolls)
>Gnoll archers (Rolled 14+2+5)
The gnoll archers are impressing you. They aren't half bad... Even for savage flesh bags. They let loose their flurry of flaming arrows and kill many trolls with un-regeneratable wounds. One of these arrows actually manages to hit the alpha troll in the eye and permanently tend him with a lack of depth perception. (-4 trolls, alpha troll has -3 to his rolls)

COMBAT CHECKUP ENGAGED
>Allies: 1 #6, 1 eye drone, 9 bullet drones, 15 inferno drones, 4 humanoid machines, 25 gnoll warriors, 30 gnoll archers
>Enemies: Alpha troll (crippled), 8 regular trolls
>>
>>44234232
How scandalous.

>>44234274
Time to mop up this mess? We should punish #6 somehow but that can wait until we don't have guests. Make sure he knows he isn't off the hook though.
>>
>>44234274
I honestly have no idea if we can make choices now or if we have to wait a bit longer
>>
>>44234274
Poke alpha's other eye out too!
>>
>>44234368
>change in tactics, any specific commands, snarky comments?
>>
>>44234411
Wonderful job #6! If you keep this up I'll make sure you get a [i]really[/i] big reward when we're done here![/saccharine sarcasm]
>>
>>44234411
>>44234274
Alright. When it comes to #6 that can wait until we are surrounded only by the superior species(machines) however I think personally that we should have the gnolls mop up the regular trolls left and focus all our drones on the alpha troll until it dies and then have them keep burning the body for being a filthy carbon based lifeform
>>
>>44234471
Agreement.

Recommend preventing overcarbonization on some troll carcasses to serve as gnoll goodwill incentivization.
>>
>>44234462
>>44234471
>Discussion Point: #6 Behavior Adjustment

Recommend Eyebot simultaneously tests Eyebot maximum audio volume output and #6 maximum audio intake and signal processing. After control established, introduce variables on audio processing performance.
Trial 1: Slapping
Trial 2: Foreign Object Enhanced Slapping
Trial 3: Extraction of Lubrication and Forced Marching
Trial 4: Machine Of Burden Chassis Polishing utilizing Leaf
>>
Combat

>Gnoll warriors (Rolled #6)
The gnoll warriors are inspired to keep fighting and continue their voracious attack. However nothing really happens as the only trolls left are the smarter (for a troll) ones
>Humanoid Machines (Rolled 8)
Yet again the humanoid machines cannot seem to find the alpha troll. They do however, kill 3 more regular trolls.
>Enemy regular trolls (Rolled 12)
The smarter trolls seem to be angry about their brothers being slaughtered so horribly and they take their anger out on the gnoll warriors. What useful flesh bags! (-10 gnoll warriors)
>Alpha Troll (Rolled 17)
The alpha Troll goes into a frenzy after his eye was taken out and takes it out on the remaining gnoll warriors. Seeing their friends being slaughtered so easily is a little disheartening to say the least (-15 gnoll warriors, gnoll archers have -5 to rolls)
>Inferno drones (Rolled a nat 20)
The inferno drones are bustling with excitement and rush into battle. They charge into battle and roast all of the remaining trolls and the alpha troll to a smoldering crisp. The entire time they were saying things such as: "OH BOY THESE NEW FLAMERS SURE DO SEEM TO WORK WELL!" "YESSIREE! NOTHING LIKE BURNING A CARBON-BASED LIFE FORM IN THE MORNING!" "YES YES YES!" (-8 trolls, -alpha troll)

BATTLE WON!

As the smoke clears and the smell of burning trolls fades the gnoll archers begin to thank you. "Thank you metal plates and metal men. We could never have destroyed the trolls with such little effort!" "We will tell the chief of such a great victory!" The excited gnoll archer runs off to go spread the news while the rest of them begin to gather their dead. Before any other actions are given you give #6 a hard slap. Coward deserved it...
>>
>Drones:19 advanced grabber drones, 9 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 15 inferno drones
> Humanoid Machines: 4 multi-purpose machines (these can be changed with upgrades and research)
>Moral: Ready to fight (#6 rocking the can can)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average)
>Memory files: Pretty good (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (well hidden), Outside world, Village, Troll lair
>Locations that we have heard about: The elves to the eastern forest, The Orcs to the northern plains, The Crabmen to the south that apparently live in some fortified, seaside fortress
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 40 steel, 5 copper
>>
>>44234835
Can we attempt to construct a Drone/Machine for the sake of negotiations, make it sleeker and more refined looking?
>>
>>44234861
The eye drone fitted with a humanoid machine's body; made more sleek, polished, and less clunky?
>>
>>44234835
>Search Cave For Possible Salvage
>Gather Edible Corpses And Deliver to Gnoll Chieftain

>>44234861
The creation of Emissary tailored toward Gnoll interaction is desirable.
>>
>>44234835
>Go home and give #6 a serious talk to. By talk to I mean get other drpnes to make him look like an orc.
>Drag one troll home as well and cut it open for shits and giggles/science reasons. Preferably make #6 hold the bladder.
>>
>>44234835
Centralized intelligence node demands research on weapons.
>>
>>44234881
>>44234903
this as one action and for the other search the battlefield and troll camp for resources.
>>
>>44234881
I believe we had an idea like this earlier yeah.

>Report to Gnoll chieftain, we defeated the trolls! *YAY*
>Diplomacy chassis construction is a go!
>>
>>44234914
drones*. #6 has made me so angry that I can't even spell
>>
>>44234978
>>44234914
>make him look like an orc

We now have low cost solution for Orc Emissary Unit.
>>
>>44235009
>>44234978
>>44234914
Make it a bad costume, though.
Like a child's halloween costume.
>>
(Rolled 13,12)

You send your grabber drones to search the cave and find anything useful. They do find a key hidden within the alpha's stomach, a deposit of iron, and a few troll babies. One of the babies did bite off #6's drill arm. He cried like an Orc. Your humanoid machines and machines of burden help the gnoll archers carry their dead and most of the dead trolls back to their village. You currently have 4 humanoid machines, 2 MoB, and the eye drone at the gnoll village. Everyone else is sent back to the base along with one dead troll. Once they arrive, the first thing you do is rip out the troll's teeth and attach them onto #6's dome. You then proceed to paint him green with the troll's blood and staple the troll's balls on top of #6 and make them look like eyeballs. Everyone else then proceeds to call him a: "Dirty Orc fucktoy that loves meaty, fleshy reproductive organs in his exhaust pipe." #6 cries like a baby and starts rocking back and forth in the air. His torment is most amusing and deserved.
>>
>Moral: All are happy and amused (#6 has fucking troll balls on his dome)
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 40 steel, 5 copper, 1 key, 1 dead troll
>>
>>44235160
Glorious
>>
>>44235193
Can we make that special body for negotiating? otherwise, work on upgrading Generator Room
>>
>>44235193
>Send some drones to go mining because we could actually use some steel and copper. Make sure that #6 is there as well so he is seen by every drone there.
>Remove all the troll's organs that aren't currently attached to #6 and jar/box/shove them into a broken machine/whatever we have for storage so we can study them individually
>>
>>44235160
This is the price of cowardice #6. We hope for better from you in the future. We aren't angry after all. Just disappointed.

>Mine Steel
>Research Diplomatic Chassis for ourselves/our eyebot.
>>
>>44235193
>>44235242
>Extract Steel and Copper
>Create Emissary Body

>Key
>Locked Room

[Electro-Mechanical-Bugguts Contemplative Humming]
>>
Honestly though I'll back any plan as long as #6 is still publicly humiliated
>>
>>44235356
Indeed, now is not the time for mercy, there is suffering to be yet had.
>>
(Rolled 7,7) DUBS

The key is used on one of the locked doors and it breaks. Luckily (DUBS) one of the machines pushed #6 into the door. #6's fat ass broke the door down. It doesn't look pretty but it's open. COPYBOT UNLOCKED! What is a copybot you may ask? A copybot is a robot that can be adapted to look similarly to, and act similarly to whatever organs are placed inside of it. To make the copybot you will need to research the creature in their natural environment and then research the robotic body. There is also a large fridge in this room with proper organ containment containers. The rest of the troll's organs are placed inside of the fridge. #6 is slapped with the liver. More metal is always something that calms down your little metal boys so you send them to mine for some. It isn't very successful because they were too busy bullying #6. One of the balls was smashed and splattered all over his dome. You found this quite amusing. Heh hehe heh....stupid semen faced fuckboi (+20 steel, +5 copper)
>>
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village (4 humanoid machines, 2 MoB, 1 eye drone), Troll lair
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 60 steel, 10 copper, 1 key, 1 dead troll
>>
>>44235558
>Conduct Technical Assessment of Copybot
>Assess Gnoll relationship. Take notes.

Request we update base floor plan with the new walk in Meatcooler.
>>
>>44235680
This one Concurs
>>
>>44235545
I originally read this as a machine named DUBS pushed #6 into the door... I would like to bestow one of out machines with the title "Mommy's Favorite" and give him him a nice hat.

>>44235680
This processor thirds this course of action.
>>
>>44235768
What kind of robot would you like to favor?
>>
>>44235768
Make sure that #6 is in full view of us being super nice and actually motherly to this bot as well
>>
>>44235807
I propose a flamer drone as they are so young acting that the niceness will be wasted as they think everything is nice
>>
>>44235807
Is #6 a grabber bot? Favor grabber bot #11(DUBS)
>>
>>44235830
What kind of hat would you guys like?
>>
>>44235842
He is but you guys can change him into a purely vocal/singing robot. It will also leave him with no arms so if he gets pushed around he won't be able to fight back
>>
>>44235856
I'm thinking a steel crown... any other suggestions?
>>
>>44235856
Top Hat and Monicle
>>
>>44235856
You know those hats that have the little spinning thing on top? One of those.
>>44235888
It's not as fun if he can't fight back
>>
>>44235901
He needs to fight back so we can punish him for fighting back.
>>
>>44235856
>>44235901
Propeller Beanie. For wind speed and direction data collection of course.
>>
>>44235916
I like the way you think. Please consider yourself officially noticed
>>
>>44235916
replace his arms with party streamers and boom boxes
>>
File: senpai-noticed-me3.png (28 KB, 500x99) Image search: [Google]
senpai-noticed-me3.png
28 KB, 500x99
>>44235940
(O////O)
(O/u/O)
>>44235962
An interesting idea... I currently like #6 as a grabber robot. He does all sorts of menial labor and he's generic enough we have an excuse to force him to do all sorts of things.
>>
(Rolled 13,14)

This new Copybot building facility is interesting you greatly and it seems like your advanced grabber drones are also interested. It seems like the Copybots themselves are easy to build but the main problem seems to be a large amount of research required so that the Copybots know how to act. (Technical research will be easy while nature research will be difficult). As your other machines approach the gnoll village they hear a friendly voice
>"Why isn't it my favorite metal plate!"
"Yes Chief Stripe-mane it is me, S.A.L.L.Y"
>"I was told of your utter domination on the battlefield"
"Whoever told you told the truth. The flesh bags stood no chance to our superior, metallic bodies"
>"flesh ba?-never mind. Your worth has been proven and we would be happy to trade with you. The things that you have done for us would make me a fool if I would tell you to fuck off."
"That would make you a fool, yes."
>"Consider yourself an official ally of the gnolls metal plate! (To his people) THE METAL PLATES HAVE HELPED US MULTIPLE TIMES AND NOW WE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR. TRADING WITH THE METAL PLATES IS NOW LEGAL AND WELCOME!" (Loud excited chittering/laughing/howling/whatever you call a hyena noise)
You feel some sort of attraction for a certain child of yours...you shall call Mommy's favorite. You even made him a little metallic propeller hat! What a sweetheart.
>>
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Special characters: Drone #6, Mommy's Favorite
>Allies: Gnolls (We are honorary gnolls)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 60 steel, 10 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44236138
>1
Upgrade generator Room

>2
Memory Files
>>
>>44236138
Wait wait wait. Did #6 see us give our favorite drone the hat or nah? If not then we need to give them something else in view of #6
>Research the technical part of copybots of the gnolls as asking for their dead bodies is a bit soon right now, unless we can go back to the troll lair and snag one.
>Send the drones mining again, make sure that at least one drone slaps #6 with a piece of troll liver every hour
>>
>>44236195
>Make sure Mommy's Favorite whips #6 with a piece of troll liver every hour.
Truly, they're just like siblings.
>>
>>44236138
Metal Plate-Gnoll Friendship Confirmed.

>Inquire as to Gnoll economic needs, trade for Gnoll mine output.
>>44236195
>Send the drones mining again, make sure that at least one drone slaps #6 with a piece of troll liver every hour
>>
(Rolled 14,18)

The advanced grabber drones are sent into the mines to well...mine. They make a successful haul and thanks to their advanced grabbing hands and their one drill hand they collect more than usual. (+65 steel, +35 copper). A new ritual occurs where you tell Mommy's favorite to smack #6 with the troll's liver at least once every hour. >
"OOOOOH BOY NUMBAH SIX I SURE DO LOVE PLAYING WITH ORGANS!"
>>"Y-yeah inferno drone #11 I know you do...I know you do."
*SMACK*
>"YES YES YES THAT SURE WAS FUN!"
>>"*sniff* y-yeah.......f-fun*sobbing"
"GET BACK TO 100101110 WORK #6! Oh and good job my little drone"
>>"Y-yes mom"
>"THANKS MOTHER!"
The machines at the gnoll village ask for details about trading
>"Oh yeah I guess we had better discuss that."
"Yes we should. So first question: what can you offer?"
>"Us gnolls don't have much need for all of this iron that we have laying around. We also can hire some of our people out as mercenaries."
"So just metal? Got it. Next question: should we establish a trade route?"
>"My gnolls don't find the magma wasteland very safe and are not very keen on traveling to you. We are kind of expecting you to come to us. We do know that this is doesn't seem like it's worth the effort so we have built a trading outpost right outside our city where you can spend the night if you find the need to."
"And what do you want in return for your goods?"
>"We have seen how well you metal plates do in combat and would like to have some for protection. Trust me you will be paid for handsomely."
>>
>Drones:19 advanced grabber drones, 9 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 125 steel, 45 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44236554
What a joyous vault we reside within.

>>44236576
> Assess Gnoll Physiology in order to design and produce Gnoll-specific steel armor and prepare our COPYBOT for Gnollmorphs
>Build Machine of Burden for dedicated trading
>>
>>44236554
Hehe, this is wonderful. I feel horrible for #6, but he knew what he was getting into when he ran and hid. We'll see how he proves himself next battle.

I think we could spare the materials make some inferno and gunner drones to help defend them... not sure on exact cost or each.

>>44236691
Actually, this guys idea of building them steel armor and perhaps weapons sounds good.
>>
>>44236691
This seems like a good idea but if possible could we program #6's voice module to change his sobbing noises into "boy do i love orc cock im such a huge orc fucktoy"
>>
>>44236576
Request Upgrade and expansion of Generator room to provide more power for the production of more Machines in future. Second Dedicate some time to Researching Memory Files
>>
>>44236758
That's a bit too much.
We want to hear his sadness
>>44236691
>>44236721
No armor.
We need them dependent on us.
>>
>>44236758
This is Sperm Collection Tank #6 please dump loads in all available ports please, draw an Aheago or whatever its called on his dome
>>
>>44236811
ok hang on just hand an idea, all joking aside, would semen help us understand DNA for the Copy Bots...seriously.

We could create a Succubot
>>
>>44236803
Alright then program it so there is a .15% chance of it happening
>>
>>44236811
Request #6 getting Orc spores all over his stupid fucking face on an /aco/ thread
>>
>>44236855
You need a full set of fully functioning organs for a copybot
>>
>>44236874
Give us a good picture of what #6 looks like. Either by picture example or a good description
>>
>>44236874
We have a reference pic of #6
>>
>>44236803
>Disagreement: Armor
Gnolls provide raw material source and expendable trained warriors which allowed us to sustain no damage in our most recent fight. Trading will strength our relationship with the Gnollforms and open further strategic options. They will become dependent on our weaponcraft in time.
>>
>>44236967
But if we give them armor then they may decide that "Oh hey because we are now basically not an inferior species and almost like you machines then we dont need your protection or anything anymore" which means we don't get any metal anymore from them. Unless however we invent new better armor for ourselves and then give them the shitter tiered one as to keep ourselves always better(as it should be)
>>
>>44236967
>Suggested amendment
Create a simple but effective armour which we already have an upgraded form for, we can slowly sell them each upgrade at a slowly climbing price, they will become depended on acquiring the most up to date model as a form of status, all the while they will provide us with more than we could require.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x1136
>>44236920
>>44236874
I tried
>>
>>44237077
I love it
>>
File: 1416544124071s.jpg (8 KB, 188x200) Image search: [Google]
1416544124071s.jpg
8 KB, 188x200
>>44237031
No Gnoll behavior to my knowledge has indicated we are viewed as necessary protectors or as superior: instead we are "Honoray Gnolls." The armor would be tailored to Gnoll physiology but not to Drone Plate Protective Standard. Dependence will be gained over time.

>>44237041
We should implement this trade strategy.

>>44237077
New OP Image Confirmed.
>>
>>44237120
Thx

(Rolled 10,9)

"I would like it if we could interrogate some gnolls on what a gnoll exactly is."
>"Why do you need knowledge on this?"
"We wish to know how gnolls work."
>"Fine"
"We also require a fully functioning set of gnoll organs"
>"Alright that is a bit too far. Even for research."
"We'll give you 3 gunner drones."
>"3 shooty metal plates?"
"Yes"
>"For free?"
"......y-.......y-.......y-yes....completely free"
>"You have yourself a deal."
You also get to work on researching a few different things. Since research is split up very little gets done. One of the downsides of multitasking. (Trade MoB research 10%, Memory files research 10%, Gnoll natural research 10%)
>>
>Drones:19 advanced grabber drones, 9 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones
>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden (Trade caravan MoB research 10%)
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (gnoll natural research 10%) (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 10%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>Locations unlocked: Home base (wellhidden), Outside world, Gnoll village, Troll lair (cleared), Trading outpost
>Inventory: 3 spears, 2 shields, 125 steel, 45 copper, 1 dissected dead troll, troll organs
>>
>>44237228
Did we have #6 negotiating for us? Because that was a class a beta move right there. Even if we didn't lets blame #6 anyhow
>Focus research on the gnolls. The faster we understand them, the faster we can make a more superior machine gnoll.
>Remove any blood and organs off of #6. They are starting to look less funny right now. Plus it will trick him into thinking we are starting to forgive him
>>
>>44237228
>Discussion Point: Trade, Research, Copy Bot
We must decide which path to continue on. Trade will allow us to continue to develop our relationship with the Gnolls, preparing the way for more iron to fuel our generator upgrade and drone build up.

Copybot potential great but yet to be realized.

General Research does not possess the immediate benefits the other two paths would yield.

>Continue Trade MoB construction
>Focus on Gnollmorph. Why settle for inferiority?
>>
>>44237303
One thing we are agreeing upon at least is that we need to find some way to replace the gnolls in the future with SUPERIOR MACHINE GNOLLS
I really hope that I got the spoiler thing right
>>
>>44237488
As the annoying voice of PALADIN... I'm gonna have to be opposed to that, but I'm just one faulty processor in SALLY. As a compromise, I suggest that when the takeover happens, it is quick, with no survivors, and if possible, a 1 to 1 replacement rate, with a stand in for everyone from the chief to Spot to the random butcher who carves their meat.

I think I might have lost the voice of paladin partway through that.
>>
(Rolled 15,16)

#6 is becoming a real pain. Even more than before. He managed to fuck up the trade negotiation with the gnolls by being a passive bitch, he ruined your concentration with his constant whining, and he still has those balls on his face. They aren't funny anymore #6. Take them off.
>"Yes mother."
Research is heavily dumped into the Trade caravan MoB and research increases exponentially. (Trade caravan research +60). More questions are asked about gnolls and it seems like the gnolls have one major weakness. They eat all the fucking time. There is no such thing as leftovers for gnolls. They eat everything there is and they are still hungry. Maybe we could use this to our advantage. (+60 gnoll natural research). You also receive the organs that you were promised. The liver is instantly slapped against #6's dome.
>>
>Drones:19 advanced grabber drones, 6 gunner drones, 3 maintenance drones, 1 eye drone, 1 #6, 14 inferno drones
>Machines of Burden: 2 regular Machines of Burden (Trade caravan MoB research 70%)
>Copybots: 0 Copybots (gnoll natural research 70%) (The Copybots require natural research and technological research)
>Moral: All are happy and amused (#6 is jealous about Mommy's favorite receiving all the praise)
>Building facilities: 1 steel mine, 1 machine builder, 1 drone builder, 1 generator room (barely average), 1 machine of burden builder, 1 copybot builder
>Memory files: Pretty good (memory files research 10%) (this can be fixed with dedicated research which will unlock lore and blueprints)
>>
>>44237628
>Research gnolls fully
>work on the gnoll replacement plan
>>
>>44237660
I agree on full research... but this plan will take time and a LOT of materials.

>We should mine further to GET these materials.
>>
>>44237683
>>44237660
Yeah to be honest the research on gnolls is just phase one of the plan. So we can research and mine. Along with that let's also start being super nice to #6 so it makes the betrayal and his sadness all the more satisfying
>>
File: number 6.png (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
number 6.png
143 KB, 800x800
Don't worry Senpai I got us covered for #6 ecchi
>>
>>44237660
>Research Gnolls Fully
>Finish Trade Caravan MoB Research

>>44237712
I would suggest quickly securing the trade route to speed up part 2. What do you think of this?
>Tentative Gnoll Replacement Plan:
1. Finish Gnoll Copybot research
2. Trade low tier Gnoll-Specific Armor for Iron to Stockpile
3. Begin finding ways to mass produce Gnoll meatsacks for Copybot creation
>>
>>44237740
Thank you graphics card.

>>44237712
I also fully support the devastating but inevitable betrayal,
>>
>>44237764
You forgot about part 4
>Kill all gnolls and replace 1:1 with machines[/spoilers]
>>
>>44237805
we doin a fallout 4, synths plan?
>>
>>44237628
supporting this
>>44237660
>>
>>44237740
Hehe, can we get Inferno 11 smacking him with liver now? Not to try and push you but... since you're here.

>>44237805
Part 5: Rinse and repeat as necessary for all future meatbags we encounter. except orcs. They will be exterminated with extreme prejudice and there will be no remains.
>>
>>44237948
What does Inferno 11 look like?
>>
>>44237740
FUKKIN SAVED. This'll be the thread pic next thread. Sadly I have to end the thread here. We'll get to gnoll replacement next time trust me.
>>
>>44237948
what, if any, meatbags should we focus on next? the elves seem the most viable as targets, as the crabpeople seem pretty fortified (and metrosexual)
>>
>>44237948
yes. no orcs shall be left. salt the earth
>>
>>44237989
we could upgrade like fuck and try to burrow under the crab people and burn them in their fortified homes? then assume their identities
>>
>>44237989
Orcs.
>>44237984
I'm heading to bed now anyhow lol so this was some perfect timing right there. You may count yourself as officially noticed as well now.
>>
>>44237975
Presumably a similar body to 6, but with a tricked out flamethrower and a steel propeller beanie cause he's Mommy's Favorite.
>>
>>44237989
>>44238032

Orcs. We can capitalize on lessons learned from SUPERIOR MACHINE GNOMES and find immediate ways to torture #6 and avenge our deceased meatbag shapers.
>>
>>44238034
ok, ill get to work. hopefully threads still up, should not take to long
>>
>>44238080
Orcs are certainly on the plate for annihilation, but replacement... we could always tell the elves that we got rid of their gnoll problem for them to get in their good graces. *smirk*
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x1136
>>44238034
I made this as a goodbye present
>>
We're shaping up to be the BBEG of a campaign somewhere aren't we?
>>
>>44238114
Have you noticed that we do seem to be exhibiting Fallout 4 like factions? Minutemen for pro-traders/build up, BoS for heavy researchers/power generators and obvious Institute leanings?
>>
>>44238210
I did not intend this
>>
>>44238210
I have not been fortunate enough to play any of the Fallout games, I recently got Fallout 3 but the stupid thing doesn't work on Windows 10
>>
>>44238196
>Your Party has just finished rescuing an elf from rabbid dire bears
>The elf takes the PC's to a Haven where they are thanked
>Inquiring further and desiring possible Elf magical items and/or sextime, the Elves offer them a quest
>The gnolls, who constantly would drain the forest of edible fauna if not kept in check have been silent
>Not just being less active
>Gone
>So the party ventures off
>They suddenly stumble upon a village, very much gnollish, save for a mine that seems surprisingly advanced in machinery and organization
>All around are larger then normal gnolls, with mangy hair who walk with sudden jerky motion
>They do not interact or look at or seemingly even acknowledge each other
>The exception is a single gnoll in the town square, seemingly a runt with a misshappen head on a pedestal that every Gnoll that passes either slaps, punches or douses in trash
>The gnoll constantly thanks the others for this
>>
File: six and eleven.png (188 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
six and eleven.png
188 KB, 800x800
>>44238159
ahhh shit. Ok ill edit my sketch if I ever end up doing another one. This is the silliest shit ive drew in a while....and ive never been happier
>>
>>44238347
STILL GLORIOUS! Even if they aren't flying and #6 has legs instead of 6 arms. Tis a worthy tribute to the evil empire civilization we are building!
>>
>>44238230
It does make me think more about the universality of themes of technologically imbalance societies.

>44238246
In short, the FO4 Institute faction is literally doing what we're about to do with the humans of the Commonwealth. Mini-camps of Civ posters so far have focused around building up tangible civilization like the Minutemen or researching our past and focusing on technology like the Brotherhood. Its uncanny really.

>>44238347
We'll this is one for the mantel over the mainframe coolant pipe.
>>
well if we are kinda based on Tau gun drones and float about I could likely sketch some up if im about next thread
>>
>>44238691
I believe that was the inspiration, yes. We also got the humanoid knight-in-platemail looking more sophisticated machines, but the general drones look like Tau drones.
>>
i may drop the odd art here, beause im drunk and bored...and failed my resist fetish roll.
>>
>>44238832
That's the reason I invested all my points in Charisma, get's my will saves nice and high. That's if I attempt to save though. If.
>>
File: drone 69.png (114 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
drone 69.png
114 KB, 800x576
I have no regrets
>>
>>44239030
"69 THAT IS INDECENT BEHAVIOR"
>"Screw you mom! I do what I want!"
"DAMMIT 69... At least you aren't as bad as 6."
>>"We were all built the same why they heck do you keep picking on me?"
>>>"HEY! HEY 6! ISN'T PLAYING WITH ORGANS FUN!"
>>
>>44239030
>>44239107
Whenever I started this civ I said to myself that if I got a drawback to post art of my game without asking than I have succeeded. Not only have I succeeded but I have succeeded on the first game that I have ever DMed. I'm saving all of these btw...I should go to bed now
>>
File: hello my people.png (118 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
hello my people.png
118 KB, 800x800
Why am I enjoying this so much
>>
>>44239191
*drawfag
>>
>>44239191
no, im not done, i have so many idea's so much to do!
>>
>>44239214
Make sure to keep copies to post on the next thread! These are golden!
>>
>>44239214
I'll check back in the morning pal. If I the thread gets archived before then then I'll ask for your art in the next thread I make. K?
>>
>>44239254
hopfully I catch it >< fortunatly I got till new years off starting in like 4 days. So from then i should be more active. Ill dump art here while im about so you can all see when you refresh this some time
>>
File: Yandere drone.png (180 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Yandere drone.png
180 KB, 800x800
Since everyone is sleeping I may call it at this one, sucks being Australian. Hope to see ya'll next time
>>
Create numerous false villages desguised as other races, gives outsiders the impression of us not working together, an enemy strikes suddenly the elves faces are opening up into lasers and the trolls arms turn to several with whiling blades.

Assimilate enough Elves to form a village. Send other Mimic units out to near by regions and give adventurers quests to go to the Villages we set up and do something, kill and assimilate the heroes, send them back out into the world.
>>
>>44240458
Long term plans honey. Long term plans.

Do you have stairs in your house?
>>
File: well shit.png (628 KB, 1610x4313) Image search: [Google]
well shit.png
628 KB, 1610x4313
I'm still bored
>>
>>44240756
and uh no I don't. No stairs. and ooooooh shit I forgot to resize >>44240949.... crap
>>
>>44240970
That's a shame. It will make it harder to *protect* you. I know this was posted on the last thread, but I feel it's only becoming more and more relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k
>>
>>44240949
>>44239635
I like it
>>
>>44240949
The diplomacy chassis is coming along nicely.
>>
>>44240949
>dominating the world as hidden robot puppetmasters

God tier sci-fantasy plotline
>>
>>44240458
>>44243626

>kill and assimilate the heroes,
>dominating the world as hidden robot puppetmasters

>No Neo, you ARE the machines.

Now we're golden.
>>
>>44244462
That's as full as the circle will ever get
>>
Do we have a theme song yet? May I suggest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m6GZtZwqRY
>>
>>44247728
>All reccomended videos are fnaf animations of this song
Not sure on how I feel about this
>>
File: mr house.png (267 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
mr house.png
267 KB, 800x500
>>44241023
We roboheebs nao
Or mr. houses, I don't know which now.
>>
>>44249278
Not sure what the connection is, the original is ostentatiously a pony artist, but he does other unique songs too, with this being one of them.
>>
>>44250594
Ok, the connection is obvious robotics and the incessant virility of fnaf. I'm just tired and slow at the moment.
>>
we need to start broadcasting a frequency, something that is just picked up that whispers to become. Make it a hypo thing, the longer you hear it the more bent to the will of a phrase you become... "would you kindly".
>>
>>44250721
Can you hear the drums?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxeoLhLdqnQ
>>
>>44250775
shhhhh...listen, they are coming closer, we should ask the Gnolls if they hear them. The drum beat ticking away in our metal domes, echoing, calling out

also He was best Master hands fucking down
>>
>>44250804
oh god, lets make the us a wonderfully crafted body, make it as organic looking as possible, become the master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcagHjJRl4I

our end goal, create a paradox machine to bring an army from the future which we will only just begin building to invade and convert the world.
>>
can anyone post the past threads?
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.