[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saiyan Quest #29
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
File: Full_blooded_saiyans.png (1 MB, 1274x593) Image search: [Google]
Full_blooded_saiyans.png
1 MB, 1274x593

Information: After a grueling battle with a powerful army, Daikon and his allies were pitted against the might Commander Fesla, an alien who was genetically altered to become like the Herans. Fesla dominated the battle for a while, and though Daikon temporarily achieved a new level of strength, he seemed unstoppable. With defeat seeming certain, Daikon turned in desperation to the drugs he'd acquired from a previous mission. This gave him the power needed to defeat Fesla, but cost him much of his strength. Now, he must train with Rugula to recover his power.
>>
File: dbz49-10.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dbz49-10.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
Welcome to Saiyan Quest. This takes place shortly after the war against the Tuffles, as the Saiyans look for more foes to battle in the absence of their old enemies.

Voting will operate on a first to five system, at least for the time being.

Dialogue is allowed to be added to votes, as are actions (though I'll ignore what I consider shitposting)

During battles, options will usually have a number assigned to them. After that vote has won, players will roll a d100, and have three chances to match or beat that number.

If a 100 is rolled, it is considered a crit success (unless 100 was the number you had to match).

If a 1 is rolled, it is a crit failure, regardless of whether or not the other two rolls are high enough to succeed.

If, during a battle, players want to attempt a writein action, that is allowed, but I am the one who will assign the number to it, so use caution

You're a young male Saiyan who fought in the war with the Tuffles. You are an average fighter for now, but have the potential of one of the greatest warrior races to roam the universe flowing through your veins. There is no limit to what you can accomplish through blood, sweat, and tears.

Previous threads
>http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=saiyan+quest

Twitter

https://twitter.com/QMVegirot

Power Levels (as of the start of this thread)

http://pastebin.com/JvPqwvaU
>>
You follow Rugula out of the ship, taking a look around to see what the others are up to.

The remaining Zillians, by your estimate only about a hundred, are split between eating the corpses of their foes, and sparring against one another. It seems only five of the part-Heran soldiers survived the fight, but their powers increased from the fighting. They may still prove useful.

You see Rugula nearby. She frowns as she sees what's left of your army, especially how few Herans survived. Glancing in your direction, she turns her focus from the remnants of your soldiers and starts walking in your direction.

"If you used those drugs, I take it you were the one to put their leader down," she says. "So the issue we have here isn't your inability to fight. "

She frowns, reactivating your scouter. "Your power's taken a nosedive, and if we can't get it back up, your skill won't save you for long. So, it looks like I'll have to help you get back into shape."

>A. You're ready, tell her to do whatever it takes

>B. You're ready, but you want her to take it easy on you

>C. You want to wait a bit

>D. You want someone else to do this
>>
>>44005003
>>A. You're ready, tell her to do whatever it takes
>>
>>44005003
>C. You want to wait a bit
Maybe we could try to develop a technique now?

Also

First for HAIL VEGETA
>>
>>44005046
You learned a new one during the battle.

And new techniques won't mean a thing if you don't have the strength to fight.
>>
>>44005003
>A.
I don't suppose we can just skip the brunt of this training session? There's nothing to do but get beaten up
>>
>>44005003
Let's get to it.
>>
>>44005003
>>
>>44005042
>>44005101
>>44005162
A

Brace ourselves for a serious heating.

In the meanwhile, have Rugula and the others actually conquer the planet.
>>
>>44005042
>>44005101
>>44005162
You tell her that you're ready to begin.

She nods. "I'm going to give you the same kind of training that I've been giving the Herans. But, unlike the, you're a Saiyan, so I won't pull any punches with you."

She drops into a fighting stance, and you do the same. The two of you rush at one another, and the training begins.

Rugula is true to her word, and forces you to undergo a great deal of pain over the course of the next few hours. You give as good as you get, putting everything you have into your training and pushing yourself through the pain. You endure beatings, energy blasts, and of course, mockery as Rugula plays on your pride in order to push you harder.

Two hours after the training begins, you find yourself face-down in the dirt, Rugula standing over you and glaring in disappointment and disgust.

"Get up!" she orders. "You've been through much worse than this, and you didn't give up then."

She slides her foot under your chin and picks your head up, forcing you to look up at her.

"You're supposed to lead us and build a Saiyan Empire that can take down Frieza," she tells you. "But if this is the best you can do, that will never happen. Maybe you should just stay down in the dirt and let me or Bardock handle this, you can stay in the kitchen with Gine or the lab with Kamatsuna."

>A. Pick yourself up and try to attack her (98)

>B. Try to blast her (96)

>C. Say something

>D. Something else
>>
>>44005278
>B. Try to blast her (96)
>>
>>44005278
>>B. Try to blast her (96)

Hey I saved both your ass, you bitch
>>
>>44005278
>>B. Try to blast her (96)
>>
>>44005383
>>44005336
>>44005308
ROLL
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>44005431
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>44005431
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>44005431
NO YOU'RE NOT MY DAD
>>
>>44005278
>B.
>C.
"Even if you beat me here that only makes the score 3-2. My way."
>>
>>44005500
nah
>>
>>44005439
>>44005449
>>44005463
"I saved both your lives, bitch!" you shout, gathering energy and preparing to blast her.

She moves her foot from under your chin and fires a blast of energy that sends you rolling across the ground, burning you skin and causing your pain to grow even more intense.

"Did you forget when I saved yours?" she asks you. "But you won't always have someone around to help you, and if you can't get stronger, you won't be helping anyone, let alone yourself."

You grit your teeth and begin to push yourself up.

"Come on, get up," she tells you. "Or are you just going to prove that I was right about you when we first met?"

>A. When you first met? Does that mean she's changed her mind?

>B. Get up and fight

>C. Stay down

>D. Dialogue

>E. Something else
>>
>>44005679
>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005679
>>A. When you first met? Does that mean she's changed her mind?
>>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005679
>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005679
>>A. When you first met? Does that mean she's changed her mind?
>>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005679
>B. Get up and fight
I don't die easy and I don't quit.
>>
Man, do we really need to have write-ins when we're blasting someone?
>>
>>44005679
>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005745
You guys can add writeins to anything you like
>>
>>44005762
Okay then
>"Vegirot is a wiener"
>>
>>44005679
>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005679
>B. Get up and fight
>>
>>44005679
get up and fight
>>
>>44005696
>>44005717
>>44005739
>>44005741
>>44005742
>>44005761
"When we first met?" you ask, picking yourself up. "Does that mean you've changed your mind?"

She smirks. "Don't let it go to your head but I've come to accept that you're a skilled fighter, and you were becoming powerful."

She frowns. "But if you're willing to give up this easily then you're just the weakling I thought you were."

"I don't quit," you tell her, dropping into a fighting stance.

She chuckles. "Prove it."

You rush in her direction, and throw a punch that she easily ducks away from. You continue throwing punch after punch and kick after kick, hoping that sooner or later you'll get lucky. But, with Rugula's power being more than double your own, she's too fast for that.

"Good, that's what I like to see," she tells you before bringing her fist into your gut.

As you begin to fall, she kicks you away, but you get back up immediately and attack again. This time, Rugula doesn't humor you, and you soon find yourself being absolutely pummeled. Before long, the beating becomes too much for you, and you find yourself falling unconscious.

Sometime later, your eyes open inside the healing tank, and Kamatsuna opens it up for you.

You step out, putting on your armor and activating your scouter.

"Well, looks like my training paid off," Rugula comments, smirking as she reads your power level.

>A. Check your power level

>B. Thank her

>C. Something else
>>
>>44005953
>B. Whatever
>>
>>44005953
>>
>>44005953
>>
>>44005953
>B. Thank her
>>
>>44005953
>B. Thank her
>>
>>44005953
>>A. Check your power level
>>
>>44005953
>B. Thank her
>C. Take it outside for a match
>>
>>44005998
>>44006000
>>44006005
>>44006011
>>44006009
You check your scouter, reading your power level, and are amazed to discover that it's gone all the way up to 4700.

You thank her for her help.

She nods. "No problem, glad to see that you're back on top. It would suck if I spent my time trying to surpass someone who was so much weaker than me."

"Well, once Bardock's recovered, that's everyone," Kamatsuna tells you. "Then I can focus on repairs for the ship."

"So what are we doing in the meantime?" Rugula asks you. "This planet might actually be worth conquering."

"Soko and Azu will be here in a few days," Kamatsuna adds. "I warned them about the base they have on the move, so they're going to attempt to come from the other side of the planet."

"So, we'll have the whole team ready," Rugula sums up. "And I think after all the trouble we've had on this planet, we're due a little payback."

>A. Yes, you want this planet conquered

>B. No, you want this planet wiped out

>C. You'll wait for the others to arrive before making a decision

>D. Something else
>>
>>44006123
>>
>>44006123
>D. We should probably send the Zillians back for some R&R, they took some heavy losses.
>>
>>44006123
>>
>>44006123
"Lets be totally honest, getting mad because they fought us off to well is silly. Especially since we mock them for being weak all the time."
>>
Hey, how come Beta's dead? Didn't he use the healing tank to get a zenkai?
>>
>>44006208
He died for your sins
>>
>>44006175
>>44006181
>>44006189
>>44006205
You tell her that yes, you want the planet conquered.

"Alright," Rugula says. "But how about we leave this one to the Saiyans? We already lost half the Zillians, and the Herans aren't ready for it just yet. I'll train them more when we get back."

You contact the other Saiyans by scouter and tell them that the planet is to be conquered. You and your comrades spread across the planet, easily wiping out all resistance that comes to you with your newfound powers.

You find yourself standing in front of a large building at the second city you came to. There are dozens of guards outside of it, and you detect two powers of 1500 inside.

>A. Kill the guards, then go in (20)

>B. Fly up and enter through a window
>>
>>44006346
>A. Kill the guards, then go in (20)
>>
>>44006346
>>A. Kill the guards, then go in (20)
we are annoyed.
>>
>>44006346
>Kill them systematically, then obliterate the building.
>>
>>44006361
>>44006389
ROLL
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>44006571
bleh
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44006346
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>44006571
>>
Aww shit yeah we're stronger than Nappa was in the canon. Next we aim for Vegeta when he arrived on earth.
>>
>>44006603
>>44006595
>>44006590
You make short work of the guards, wiping them out with a series of energy blasts that leaves nothing but burning ashes where the armed aliens once stood.

You stroll right into the building, finding people rushing around in a panic. Even more join the terrified screams when they see you, and dozens, perhaps hundreds of people attempt to flee past you. You kill a few, along with the guards that try to slow you down, as you make your way further into the building.

You climb several flights of stairs, until you find yourself standing in front of a large pair of doors, outside of which stand two aliens who remain completely unarmed.

Your scouter puts them at 1500 each.

>A. Tell them to stand aside or die like their commander did

>B. Attack them (40)

>C. Prepare to defend (10)

>D. Something else
>>
>>44006765
>B. Attack them (40)
>>
>>44006765
>>A. Tell them to stand aside or die like their commander did
>>
>>44006765
>A. Tell them to stand aside or die like their commander did
>>
>>44006765
>>A. Tell them to stand aside or die like their commander did
>>
>>44006765
>D. <Intimidating Presence> Either you both die by my hand, or one of you kills the other.
>>
>>44006948
RULES OF NAAATURE!
>>
>>44006792
>>44006873
>>44006907
You warn the two that they can either stand aside, or die the way their commander did.

The two aliens exchange looks of uncertainty, before the one to your right returns his attention to you.

"No, there's no way you could have defeated Commander Fesla," he shouts before rushing at you. "You're going to die!"

>A. Kill him (10)

>B. Kill them both (20)

>C. Knock them out (25)
>>
>>44006999
>C. Knock them out (25)
>By banging their heads together, like in the Three Stooges
>>
>>44006999
>C. Knock them out (25)
>>
>>44006999
>D

Don't knock them unconscious
Just whip their asses
>>
>>44006999
>B. Kill them both (20)
>>
>>44007082
With our tail? kinky
>>
>>44006999
>C. Knock them out (25)
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>44006999
Don't even knock them out. Destroy their will to fight.
>>
>>44007145
>>44007069
>>44007031
ROLL
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>44007251
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>44007251
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>44007251
blegh
>>
>>44007348
>>44007293
>>44007270
You grab the charging alien by the head, then rush toward his buddy, slamming the two together and knocking them both out cold.

With that little matter taken care of, you kick down the doors in front of you, finding a man sitting behind a desk, his hands folded on top of it.

"I hope you comprehend what you've gotten yourself into," he says as you approach. "This planet has fallen, true, but Commander Fesla will hear of this, and you will not be able to stand against him."

>A. Tell him that commander Fesla is already dead

>B. Kill him

>C. Tell him to serve you or die

>D. You want information (specify)
>>
>>44007442
>D. Do you mean to tell me that no one saw that? No cameras or anything?
>>
>>44007442
"Already killed that one. You got anything else for me?"
>>
>>44007442
>C. Tell him to serve you or die
Everything about this little empire, how it's organized, the number of planets in it, it technology and resource level. Also mot importantly how many quality fighters it has.
>>
>>44007442
>>
>>44007442
I admit your commander was tougher than you pathetic weaklings but even he was no match for a group of Saiyan warriors. (I think we can else out the part where he almost murdered us all)
>>
>>44007540
>>44007512
>>44007487
>>44007478
"Commander Fesla is already dead," you tell him. "Do you honestly mean to tell me that nobody saw that? No cameras or anything?"

The man pulls out a computer and types some things in. You see his expression turn to one of horror as he watches the screen.

You think he gets the message, and tell him that he can serve or die.

"I-I'll do as you say," the man says in a defeated tone. "What do you want from me?"

"Information," you tell him. "Everything about this little empire. How it's organized, the number of planets, technology, quality fighters."

He gestures to a seat before beginning his explanation.

"A long time ago, my home world was a colony for the Heran Empire," he explains. "The Herans used our planet for its resources and our people to construct ships for them. We knew we couldn't hope to fight the Heran leaders, so we bided our time, and when the lead Herans died, we struck. Using our technology, we overthrew the Herans on our world. But, we didn't stop there. We conquered other worlds, and our leaders, believing that we had ascended as a species, called us the Ascended Empire. We control ten worlds spread over two solar systems. Commander Fesla was planning to conquer more, but with him and his forces dead, you've broken us militarily. The other worlds should fall easily."

"As for our resources, we have plenty of natural resources on three of our newly conquered worlds," he tells you. "Our scientists can create fantastic ships and weapons, not to mention machines. Few of our race are naturally very skilled as warriors, save those few with Heran ancestry. Commander Fesla was an exception because he was altered using the genetic code of the Herans."

>A. Let him live if he turns his planet over to you

>B. Kill him
>>
>>44007874
>"Kinda annoying how everyone shoots at off-worlders instead of cooperating."
>>
>>44007874
Behave and I won't eat you, otherwise your cities will become a nice large all you can eat buffet for my people and the Zilians, savvy?
>>
>>44007874
>>A. Let him live if he turns his planet over to you
>>
>>44007874
"Turn over all the data your scientists found out about the saiyans"
>>
>>44007926
>>44007906
>>44007900
You tell him that he can live if he turns his planet over to you.

He agrees quite readily, pledging that the planet's military is now at your service, and that he will send a team of his finest engineers to help repairs on your ship, speculating that it could be fixed up in less than a week with their help.

"Turn over all of the data your scientists found out about the Saiyans as well," you order.

"Data on...I see, the Doctor didn't notify me of who exactly he was running tests on, but if there's anything left of his data, I'll find it," he promises.

You contact the other Saiyans by scouter and order them to stand down, then return to the ship, where Kamatsuna and her scientists are hard at work.

You explain the situation to everyone.

"A few days? Wonderful," Kamatsuna tells you. "With all the resources we have now, maybe I can get it a few upgrades, too."

"Why don't we take the ship Fesla came here in?" Rugula asks.

>A. Stick with the old ship

>B. Take Fesla's ship

>C. Something else
>>
>>44008086
>B. Take Fesla's ship
>"Alpha and the rest of the Zillians can have their ship back."
>>
>>44008086
Let's See what each has to offer, then get a ship tailored to our needs.
>>
>>44008086
>B. Take Fesla's ship
>>
>>44008086
D
See which one fits us best.
>>
>>44008155
>>44008129
You decide to take Fesla's ship, offering the old one back to the Zillians for their own use.

Kamatsuna tells you that she'll need to transfer data from the old ship into the new one before making use of it. So, while she sets off to do that, you and the other Saiyans investigate Fesla's ship.

It's massive, more than capable of fitting several hundred passengers. You find it stocked with a plentiful supply of food and drink, a combat training room (though it appears to mostly be marksmanship training), a small arsenal of missiles that can be fired from the bridge computer, and a map of the entire Ascended Empire.

Kamatsuna arrives before long and transfers the new data to the ship. Over the next few days, the ship is outfitted with three healing tanks, and over a hundred of the Ascended soldiers are assigned to the ship, along with dozens of the surviving Zillians, and all five remaining Herans. Azu and Soko arrive on the planet, and their pods are brought aboard your ship.

"So, I guess we're off to conquer the rest of the empire?" Soko asks.

>A. Yes

>B. No, you want to conquer the worlds Soko and Azu found first

>C. Something else
>>
>>44008322
>B. No, you want to conquer the worlds Soko and Azu found first
>>
>>44008322
>A. Yes
While the iron's hot and their command structure is in disarray.
>>
>>44008322
Have Soko and Azu give us full reports, unless they found something vital we conquer the empire first then the other planets.
>>
>>44008322
>A. Yes
>>
>>44008357
What he said, weighing options and all that.
>>
>>44008395
>>44008357
>>44008352
Before making a decision, you have both Soko and Azu give you full reports of their findings. Soko tells you of the world he found, full of weak and primitive people but abundant in natural resources. Azu tells you of a world inhabited by semi-competent fighters and with part-Herans among its populace.

Determining that neither world was immediately essential, you decide to conquer the Ascended Empire before all others.

>Several months later

After a series of brief but often intense battles, you and your crew have conquered the Ascended Empire, adding ten new worlds to your own Saiyan Empire. Now controlling eleven worlds spread across three solar systems, you've established the Saiyans as a power in their own right within the universe.

You stand on the bridge of your ship, along with Rugula, Bardock, Kamatsuna, Azu, Sabi, Soko, the new Alpha of the Zillians, and Captain Geldron of the Ascended.

"The Ascended Scientists want to know what you wish for them to research," Kamatsuna tells you. "They could put all of their focus into genetic research, construction of a powerful mechanical fighter or weapon, creating a fleet of pods based on our own, or spread between them all."

>A. All resourced in genetic research

>B. All resources in machines and weapons

>C. All resources into creating a fleet

>D. All of them
>>
>>44008625
>>
>>44008625
>>
>>44008625
>A. All resourced in genetic research
Like meat, and dairy, and vegetables.
>>
>>44008625
>A
SS4 boiz
>>
>>44008679
No, that will not happen.
>>
>>44008625
A&C
>>
>>44008692
Welp lets go with
>A
>>
>>44008625
>>D. All of them
>>
>>44008625
D
Cause if we come across a planet on weak fighters we can still stick em in tanks and mechs that are stronge
>>
>>44008719
I meant
>C
Sorry
>>
>>44005762
I don't see why just one vocal anon gets to decide what our character gets to say.
The write-in in >>44005336 didn't get any support, and it certainly didn't get three votes. It makes our character say some really random shit.
>>
>>44008772
>>44008673
>>44008652
You tell Kamatsuna that you want all resources put into making a fleet for your own forces.

"I'll let them know," Kamatsuna says, heading for the communications.

"I have heard from my people," Alpha tells you. "The Zilian Empire is under your command."

"I think that brings our number of worlds up to fifteen," Rugula tells you. "Not bad at all."

"And we know now where the remnants of the old Heran Empire are," Azu adds. "Not to mention all the worlds they lost that we might be able to conquer."

>A. Plot a course for the Heran Empire

>B. You want to take the worlds between here and the Heran Empire first

>C. You want to unleash your army on Frieza's territory

>D. Something else
>>
>>44008985
C is suicidal. Incidentally, What does our PL look like?
>>
>>44008985
>>
>>44008985
>D. "Saiyan Empire"? Nah, there's only 11 of us in it so far. Let's call ourselves something different.
>>
>>44009011
http://pastebin.com/JvPqwvaU
>>
>>44008985
Hang on though, through all those intense fights? How strong is everyone now?
>>
>>44009082
See>>44009076
>>
>>44009114
Did Alpha go in the healing tank? If so, he gets a zenkai from the Saiyan goo.
>>
>>44009153
I know, anon, you've only said it twenty times.
>>
File: FeiLaugh.jpg (67 KB, 636x392) Image search: [Google]
FeiLaugh.jpg
67 KB, 636x392
>>44009153
You keep shoving that bogus theory of yours everywhere. Maybe one day someone will think you are right.
>>
>>44009187
Try three.
>>
>>44009011
>>44009014
>>44009061
You tell her that you want to take all the worlds between your own empire and the remnants of the Heran Empire before trying to take the other empire itself.

Your ship gets moving, and soon enough you find yourself approaching another world. Your ship scans for any defenses that might fire on you, and finds nothing. As your ship draws closer, you find that the average power on the planet is only two hundred, not making it really a challenge.

>A. Send someone down to take the planet themselves

>B. Have the hole army go
>>
File: jobbing.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jobbing.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>44009201
Well, the thing is, the theory's canon.
>>
>>44009244
>C. Can't we just get them to surrender? Try to get them on the comms.
>>
>>44009244
>A. Send someone down to take the planet themselves
Send down the Herans.
>>
>>44009244
>>A. Send someone down to take the planet themselves
>>
So after all the timeskip fights, how strong are we?
>>
>>44009299
>>
>>44009299
Again, >>44009076

For the last few threads I've been updating power levels more as they happen rather than after each thread
>>
>>44009291
>>44009295
You order someone to be sent down and secure the planet. Azu volunteers, and boards a pod before going down to the planet below.

Over the next year, you conquer your way toward the Heran Empire taking multiple solar systems, sometimes without having to fight but usually after a conflict. This constant fighting allows you and your fellow Saiyans to grow in strength, reaching heights of power any Saiyan would be proud of.

Unfortunately, with the exception of a few aliens carrying Heran blood, you haven't encountered much in the way of capable fighters. Still, you now possess plentiful resources, which is helping you considerably in the creation of your fleet.

Now, your ship approaches a border world of the Heran Empire. Your ship can't detect any sort of weapon systems waiting for you.

>A. Attempt to open communications with someone on the planet

>B. Bring the ship in to land

>C. Head straight for the capitol world

>D. Something else
>>
>>44009451
>>
>>44009451
>>
>>44009451
>>A. Attempt to open communications with someone on the planet
>>
>>44009451
>You order someone to be sent down and secure the planet. Azu volunteers, and boards a pod before going down to the planet below.
Was this one of those moments where you took a break from writing while giving us a choice that didn't matter?
>>
>>44009464
>>44009481
>>44009490
You instruct Kamatsuna to attempt communication with someone on the planet. She does as instructed, and soon you hear a voice over the radio.

"This is Haldan," the unseen male says. "You are intruding upon Heran territory. Why have you come here?"

>A. You represent another empire and would like to meet the ruler

>B. You are here to conquer the world

>C. Request permission to land

>D. Something else
>>
>>44009582
>>
>>44009582
>>
>>44009602
>>44009610
You tell him that you represent another empire and would like to meet the ruler of this one. You give him a very brief description of your empire, mentioning that you control dozens of worlds and that you and the others in control of the empire are known as Saiyans.

There's silence on the line for a few minutes, and your fellow Saiyans prepare for the Herans to send out warriors to fight you. Kamatsuna closely monitors the scanners, but finds no sign of any hostiles approaching.

"You have permission to land on this world for now," Haldan tells you. "As governor, I will meet with you then contact the empress. She can make up her mind about whether or not to meet with you."

"I've been sent instructions to dock outside the capital," Kamatsuna tells you. "We're clear to land."

The ship approaches the planet, and as you touch down at the assigned spot, you see a tall man with red skin and pointed ears waiting for you, flanked by two shorter men with pink skin and pointed ears. Your scouter puts the big guy at about 6000, and the two weaker ones around 4000 each.

"Welcome to Planet Geltrox," Haldan welcomes you. "Which one of you is the emperor?"

>A. You are

>B. Technically, none of you, but you're in charge here

>C. Something else
>>
>>44009582
>>A. You represent another empire and would like to meet the ruler
D Scan the planet from orbit.
>>
>>44009732
>>
>>44009732
>C. Our King's on the other side of the galaxy, we're just a small group of loyalists.
>>
>>44009732
>>
>>44009732
>A
B makes us sound a bit unprofessional.
>>
>>44009777
>>44009771
>>44009757
>>44009744
So, anons, if/when you return to King Vegeta, will you hand over control of the worlds you conquered? Or will you seize power over the Saiyan race for yourselves?
>>
>>44009812
Well, our profession certainly isn't "Emperor"
>>
>>44009815
We hand it over to Vegeta. You do realize that Bardock is stronger than us, no?
>>
File: free-shrugs.jpg (92 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
free-shrugs.jpg
92 KB, 449x642
>>44009815
Depends on how strong we are.

Still need to beat the Cold family though. That takes priority.
>>
>>44009887
I wrote the power levels, so yeah, I know he's stronger than you.
>>
>>44009899
Say, has Raditz been born yet? It's been a year.
>>
>>44009894
You're only aware of Frieza. You've heard the names Cooler and King Cold, but know nothing about them, or even that Frieza is connected to them.
>>
>>44009815
I for one am in that boat

HAIL VEGETA
>>
>>44009815
We're going to hand it over. This mission wouldn't have even been a thing if it weren't for him.
>>
>>44009869
Fair, then we should tell them we're an ambassador or the Saiyan Empire.
>>44009815
I wouldn't but thats a matter for another time.
>>
>>44009732
>>A. You are
>>
>>44009914
You know what I mean. Silly power struggles won't mean shit if we aren't united against Freezer.

Whatever happens after that well...I bet you we are putting alot more blood and sweat than Vegeta right now, that adds up.
>>
>>44009757
>>44009771
>>44009777
You explain that technically none of you are the emperor, but that you're in charge of operations in this part of the galaxy on your king's behalf.

"I see," Haldan says. "Well, tell me about your empire, your race, and what exactly you wish to discuss with our empress."

>A. Explain (writein)
>>
>>44009980
>A. Won't invade your territory if you don't invade ours?
>>
>>44009980
We are a bunch of dumb monkeys that get stronger when we get our ass kicked, but don't die.
>>
>>44009980
>B. Get someone else to do this
>>
>>44009980
>and then the thread died
>>
>>44010025
Okay, valid option.
>>
>>44009980
>A. Tell him about our empire, our race, and what exactly we wish to discuss with their empress.
>>
>>44009980
Daikon then realized he has no idea qhat he's doing there and just blats Haldans head off.
>>
>>44010112
Copout

>>44010001
>>44010000
Should have seen this coming, okay, update incoming
>>
>>44010166
No no wait we can do this!
>>
>>44010166
Sorry Veg, you caught me when I am being really lazy.
>>
>>44010166
Could we suggest an alliance to build up our forces so we can invade the PTO?
>>
>>44010199
You could

>>44010183
I'm waiting
>>
>>44009980
Tell them we want to create a mutually prosperous relationship based on the trade of tech, resources, and respect of each others power.
>>
File: King_Vegeta_BoG.png (791 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
King_Vegeta_BoG.png
791 KB, 1366x768
>>44010246
>>44010199
This is not what you were sent out to do
>>
>>44010308
Hey man I wasn't here for the two votes that wanted to meet the ruler. Getting dinner was more important.
>>
>>44010246
>>44010199
You tell Haldan about the Saiyan race, and all that you've been up to with the end goal of destroying Frieza and the Planet Trade Organization. You tell him that you wish to form an alliance with the Heran Empire to destroy Frieza.

"And why would we have any interest in becoming involved in your fight?" Haldan asks.

>A. Eventually Frieza will come to conquer their worlds

>B. Tell them to join you or be destroyed

>C. Something else
>>
>>44010308
Eventually they'll be our vassals. The Zillians are our vassals, aren't they?
>>
>>44010434
>>
>>44010434
>>A. Eventually Frieza will come to conquer their worlds
>>
>>44010434
>If he doesn't see fit to destroy them. Our king has witnessed that.
>>
>>44010477
>>44010495
>>44010515
"Eventually, Frieza will come to conquer your worlds," you tell him. "If he doesn't see fit to destroy them."

"Destroy them?" Haldan asks.

"Yes, our king has witnessed that," you tell him.

"The power to destroy worlds...that's the enemy you face..." Haldan says. "Very well, I will speak to the empress, wait here."

Haldan turns and walks away, leaving you with his guards.

"Do you think they'll join us willingly?" Rugula asks in your ear.

>A. Yes

>B. No

>C. If not, you can take them by force

>D. Something else
>>
>>44010434
D
We don't want you to fight our battles for us, we simply want to see if we can find a way help each other, and maybe expand both of our borders in the process. Hell, if Frieza shows up to kill us saiyans, he'll certait turn his eyes on you next.
>>
>>44010561
>>
>>44010561
>>
>>44010561
>D. "I dunno." Shrug.
We are the smartest.
>>
>>44010561
B
No, I doubt they'll just fold themselves into us. Maybe we can get something good out of this meeting, and we don't we'll just take em over.
>>
>>44010571
>>44010572
"If not, we can take them by force," you assure her.

Rugula smirks. "That's what I like to hear."

Haldan soon returns, smiling at you. "I have wonderful news. The Empress has agreed to meet with you. However, she insists that only the Saiyans among you come. We will provide transport to the capital."

He gestures toward a ship in the distance. "She asks that we come at once. We can reach New Hera in a few hours."

>A. Go with him

>B. You want to take your own ship

>C. Something else
>>
>>44010685
>A. Go with him
>>
>>44010685
>>A. Go with him
>>
>>44010685
>A. Go with him
>>
>go to work for a few hours
>come back to thread
>timeskip
>everyone's way stronger

Awwwwww shittt
>>
>>44010697
>>44010730
>>44010758
You decide to go with him, and you go with the other Saiyans onto the ship that Haldan is gesturing toward.

You depart immediately, and once more make your way into space, leaving this world behind and making your way across the cosmos to the capital, New Hera.

Your ship touches down outside of a massive palace, one that reminds you of more primitive civilizations, yet possesses a certain grandeur and sophistication.

Your scouter alerts you to many high power levels within the palace, including one as high as ten thousand.

Haldan leads the way out of the ship, and as you approach the palace, the gates open, revealing a pointy-eared man with dark blue skin and a power level of eight thousand. He is followed by a dozen other Herans, with power levels around four thousand each.

"The Empress is waiting for you," the man says before turning and heading for the palace.

You and the others follow, walking down long and well decorated corridors until you find yourselves in a room with a long table, covered in plates full of delicious looking food.

And, at the far end of the table sits a beautiful woman with purple skin, pointed ears, long, flowing golden hair, and piercing eyes. And, to top it all off, she has a power level of ten thousand.

"Welcome," she greets pleasantly. "I am Empress Kogo."

She glances over at the other Herans, particularly the lead one. "You may leave us, Trandon."

Trandon bows. "Yes, your majesty."

Once the other Herans leave the room, the empress stands. She has a lithe body, and a confident smile on her face. Her eyes scan across your group, resting on each of you for a time.

"Please, have a seat and help yourself to some food," she says, gesturing toward the table.

>A. Take a seat

>B. Thank her

>C. Tell her that you'd rather cut to the chase

>D. Something else
>>
>>44011025
>A. Take a seat
>B. Thank her
We haven't had food for the past year
>>
>>44011025
>>A. Take a seat
>>B. Thank her
>>
>>44011025
>C. Tell her that you'd rather cut to the chase
>>
>>44011025
>A. Take a seat
>B. Thank her
You better not pull a Senator Mendoza on us Vegirot
>>
>>44011148
Who?
>>
>>44011200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyANa71gvU
>>
>>44011075
>>44011103
>>44011148
You thank her, sitting down and looking at the food before you. There's a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, meats, soups, even some pastries.

The Empress smiles before taking a seat herself.

"So, you are the Saiyans I've heard about," she says. "Not entirely what I was expecting, but I hear you are a race of conquerors. That gives us a good bit of common ground. After all, the Herans were the greatest conquerors the universe has ever seen."

She looks around the table. "But I hear you're up against someone even more powerful. Someone named Frieza."

>A. No, you're pretty sure that you and your armies could handle Frieza now

>B. Tell her about Frieza

>C. Ask her about the Herans

>D. Something else
>>
>>44011221
Well if he wasn't going to before!
>>
>>44011340
>>
>>44011340
>>
>>44011340
>>
>>44011340
>B&C
>>
>>44011340
>Frieza cold blow up a whole planet by himself. Fool is redunkulously strong.
>>
>>44011340
>>B. Tell her about Frieza
>>C. Ask her about the Herans
>>
So what are the chances that our cherry gets popped this thread?
>>
>>44011452
>>44011418
>>44011408
>>44011367
You explain to her everything that you know about Frieza, from your first encounter with him to your meeting with him to everything King Vegeta told you about, to your whole mission to stop him now.

The empress leans back in her chair, a thoughtful look on her face.

"He seems similar to Bojack," she comments.

"Who?" Rugula asks.

"Bojack was the leader of the Heran Race," Kogo explains. "He and his crew conquered solar system after solar system, destroyed world after world, until they were feared across the galaxy."

She frowns. "Then, one day, they vanished. Nobody knows what happened, but once they did, the empire fell apart. That's why we only control a single solar system now when we used to control over a dozen."

>A. Tell her that if she entered an alliance with you, she could control dozens of solar systems

>B. Tell her that if she joined you, she would hold power over many solar systems

>C. Something else
>>
>>44011643
>A. Tell her that if she entered an alliance with you, she could control dozens of solar systems
>>
>>44011643
>B. Tell her that if she joined you, she would hold power over many solar systems
>>
>>44011643

>>
>>44011643
>>
>>44011643
A
Why would they follow or join us? The Herans in the room could kill us all.
"We have already taken two solar systems in the last year, together we could expand our borders at an incredible rate!
>>
>>44011643
Do we know about Bultz waves or whatever they are called? We could offer to bolster there army with a couple of saiyans, maybe even bardock and his team, we're not stronger than the strongest heran normally, but we are when we go great ape.
>>
Oozaru training FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>44011950
You're stronger than everyone but the queen right now
>>
>>44011755
We have a power level of fucking 50,000 when we go Great Ape.
>>
>>44012113
80000*
>>
>>44012088
Oh my bad I was looking at a previous pastebin update.
>>
>>44011674
>>44011681
>>44011752
You tell her that, if she were to join you, she would hold power over many solar systems.

She lets out a laugh, looking at you with an amused smirk. "Join you? I'm an empress, I serve nobody."

She chuckles, "Although...maybe a political marriage wouldn't be out of the question. Would your king be open to that?"

>A. King Vegeta is married

>B. You're available

>C. You want her allegiance, not an alliance

>D. Something else
>>
>checks Bardock's power level
>Bardock: 9001
>Kek.
>>
>>44012190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7u8R2d8hc
>>
>>44012185
>C. You want her allegiance, not an alliance
>>
>>44012185
>D. For a warrior race, we believe in monogamy pretty hard
>>
>>44012185
>A
Then
B
But chuckle after like it was a joke, cause it was... Depending on how we react.
>>
>>44012185
>"You can become a client state, and retain control over any new colonies you gain, but we're far from finished from gaining power. Consider the offer more closely."
>>
>>44012185
>>
>>44012185
>>
AND POLLUTE MY SAIYAN BODY WITH YOUR FILTHY HALFBREED BLOOD?

>Disgust

"You're not female, though, Daikon..."

SILENCE RUGULA. PLANET VEGETA NEEDS WOMEN!
>>
>>44012221
You kind of have to when your wife is fully capable of murdering you for being unfaithful, and vice-versa
>>
>>44012221
>>44012230
>>44012277
>>44012308
You tell her that King Vegeta is married.

"Hmm, shame," she comments, frowning. "In any case, allow me to have some drinks brought to you."

She gets up, making her away across the room and out the doors.

You're left alone with your fellow Saiyans.

"If all of use worked together, we could easily defeat her," Azu comments, leaning back.

"Yeah, I don't see the point of playing all nice," Rugula agrees.

"I won't say no to free food, though," Sabi comments, and Totapo nods in agreement.

>A. You think she'll be useful

>B. The girls are right, there's no real point in diplomacy

>C. Eat

>D. Something else
>>
>>44012466
>C. Eat as much as you can before they do
>>
>>44012466
>Shrug. We've got time to make them change their tune without having to kill all the useful fighters.
>>
>>44012466
Scan the food with the scouters

Ayeee DbzKai is on its litt
>>
>>44012466
>D. Food's prolly poisoned scan it.
>>
>>44012466
>>A. You think she'll be useful
For the time being. One day when we're even stronger we probably won't need her.
>>
This is too fucking fishy.

>>44012466
>Sniff out sudden but inevitable betrayal.
>>
>>44012539
>Sniff out
shouldn't Saiyans have better senses?
>>
>>44012466
Yea don't eat that fucking food, why did she leave to room to get us drinks, she couldn't bark an order?
>>
>>44012466
>A. You think she'll be useful
>C. Eat
>>
>>44012466
D
See if we can scan the food for poison.
>>
>>44012466
A
Remind them that the queen is not the only fighter we'd have to deal with, and a skirmish right now would be too risky
>>
>>44012466
>C. Eat
>D. Scan the food while we eat
We are too strong for poisons
>>
>>44012652
Not to mention if ALL the saiyansA are here kat and gine would be huge liabilities.
>>
>>44012466
>A
>>
>>44012719
All the saiyans are not here.
>>
>>44012649
>>44012573
>>44012539
>>44012511
>>44012502
You tell them not to eat the food.

"Why not?" Soko asks.

"Something feels fishy," you tell him.

"But the fish smells delicious," Totapo tells you.

"You think she's trying to poison us?" Rugula asks.

"Makes sense," Kamatsuna says. "Get us all together, leave us alone with drugged or poisoned food. I wouldn't touch the stuff."

"Damn," Soko complains, leaning back. "And all this smelled so delicious."

>A. Tell everyone to blast their way to the ship

>B. Tell everyone to wait for Kogo to return

>C. Something else
>>
>>44012805
B
>>
>>44012805
No you idiot, SCAN the food with scouters.
>>
>>44012805
>B. Tell everyone to wait for Kogo to return
We're going to calmly explain we're not asking any more, we're telling, bend the knee or get destroyed.
>>
>>44012805
>B
Still no real need to be hostel
>>
>>44012805
>>B. Tell everyone to wait for Kogo to return
>>44012825
I don't think they work like that boss
>>
>>44012805
>C. Actually write out what we decided upon, which was to scan the food with scouters for evidence of betrayal.
>>
>>44012842
>I don't think they work like that boss
If they don't work like that, then Eating the Food wins.
>>
>>44012835
What a great way to get one of lesser members killed as Pl 4000 and 6000 guys flock to the queens defense
>>
>>44012494
>>44012600
>>44012692
Eat

>>44012511
>>44012502
>>44012649
Scan

>>44012539
>>44012573
Be paranoid
>>
>>44012805
Vegirot, let us scan the food with the scouters. If they can't do that in canon, just say Kamatsuna improved them somehow.
>>
This is a really silly thing to argue over
>>
>>44012922
If we couldn't scan the food, then Vegirot should have said something so we could change our votes.
>>
>>44012915
Or just tell us, shit I don't wana wast time arguing if the food is poison or not, id rather discuss terms for forming an alliance or getting in another life or death fight.
>Daikon cant stop thinking of the fight with Fesla, how he almost died, how he almost lost everything, and how much god damn fun it was."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.