[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given that >Men have superior upper body strength >Lower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Best girl bursts in.webm (2 MB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
Best girl bursts in.webm
2 MB, 750x450
Given that
>Men have superior upper body strength
>Lower body strength is roughly equal across the genders

Would it follow that
>Among the mundane martial classes, women would be most represented among monks
>Female monks would place less emphasis on punches and mostly focus on powerful kicks
or not?

>Inb4 -4 STR
>>
>>43910059
>>Lower body strength is roughly equal across the genders
It is not. Women have about 2/3rds the lower body strength, and about 1/2 the upper body strength.

If you weren't retarded you could have worked this out for yourself i.e. from athletic results. Or you could have just made a thread about kickboxing monks instead of this incredibly baitful thread.
>>
>>43910059
Nice try at trying to promote your thunder thigh head squeezing magical realm. I see right through you faggot
>>
>>43910081
This guy's got the correct stats.
But no, women wouldn't focus on powerful kicks because striking without your hands is silly. It's why kickboxing is the only striking martial art that's effective using legs. Tae kwan do and similar styles are trash in a fight. You have to use your hands because they are far more efficient and simple.

Grappling on the other hand, now there's a thing women will gravitate towards.
It's difficult to outweigh the function of mechanics with brute force. You need to be disproportionately powerful or good at technique to get out of a grapple or avoid getting into one, and so women can have a very good chance there.

But really, weapons make it a moot point for individuals. Any woman can become effective enough in armor and with weapons, it's just a lot more expensive, time-consuming and inefficient than spending the same resources on training male soldiers, but adventurers don't care about being able to scale up their strategies.
>>
>>43910059
Threads like this are the worst.
>>
>Playing fantasy RPGs for the realism
>>
>>43910197
>Grappling on the other hand, now there's a thing women will gravitate towards.
....Explain this shit. Isn't wrestling mostly upper body strength? Isn't that mostly reliant on heaving broad shoulders, which favors the stereotypical V-shaped frame which muscular men have? Unless you somehow want to argue women can legitimately use fetishistic leg locks.
>>
>>43910248
I'm not exactly an expert on this, nor am i the previous anon, but it's my understanding that most grapples, throws, and submission holds are based on leverage rather than brute force. Doesn't really matter how much bigger you are you're going to play merry hell getting out of a proper one.
>>
Women are simply less likely to invest in Strength at character creation. Ninety percent of all humans are commoners, and for a commoner in human society, Constitution is much more useful for long days of menial labor, and Wisdom for anticipating people's demands and avoiding upsetting anyone. Strength comes in third at best when it comes to the demands society makes on women, so it often ends up a dump stat.

Adventurers are of course exceptional people, often refusing to bow to social conventions, so it's unsurprising for a female human adventurer to have 18 strength.
>>
>>43910363
People are going to call this post dumb, but having a (at least when it comes to character creation, PC and NPC) completely deterministic, mechanically aware setting could be quite fun.
>>
>>43910297

This. You have to be MUCH bigger and stronger than your opponent to just no-sell a hold or leverage based throw. A bigger gap than already exists between the sexes.

The best holds are about putting your enemy into a position where they do not have the ability to use 80% of their muscle because their body physically cannot move that way. So unless you can break the hold using just 20% of your full strength, you are stuck unless they get sloppy on their forms or someone comes to your rescue.

Being able to get your opponent into those positions int he first place takes skill, though.
>>
>>43910400
problem is you have to be technicaly vastly superior to win against a much stronger opponent with at least a basic grappling experience
>>
>>43910248
My ex from high school, who is a little under 5 foot tall, with next to no muscle mass, could throw a 6'5" lineman over her shoulder.
>>
>>43910504
You do know the difference between real-life and one of your animes right?
>>
>>43910504
if he is not resisting, yes
>>
>>43910059
That looks like shit. What is it?
>>
>>43910637
Lesbian Street Fighter: Jailbait edition
>>
>>43910637
Valkyria Drive or something along those lines.
>>
>>43910679
Thanks, time to do some research into female martial arts.
>>43910666
Begone, devil.
>>
>>43910248
>>43910297
Despite what people will say, women are more flexible than men, and leverage>strength. It has to do with the way our joints are attached, rather than how our muscles work. That's why women do better at the softer martial arts, rather than the hard ones, because linear martial techniques rely on strength and distance, while circular ones rely on leverage and close quarters.

Not that this gives women an edge in real combat - mass+strength>precision+speed if skill levels are even remotely close.
>>
>>43910059
Huh. It's probably by the same writer who did Ikkoutousen. He's fond of the "babes burstign their clothing in martial arts" genre.
>>
>>43910693
Wing Chun, Tai Chi, Snake Style, Leopard Style, and the basic Wu Shu styles are commonly female-oriented.
>>
>>43910790
And grapples are going to be the first things to go when you start adding firearms into the fray.

Then you need to start worrying about carrying far too much ammunition and moving injured squaddies around.
>>
>>43910878
Think I'm gonna start off with the old "Full Hand, Empty Heart" technique.
>>
File: 1423748628485.jpg (1 MB, 1552x2286) Image search: [Google]
1423748628485.jpg
1 MB, 1552x2286
A couple of /k/ screencaps that are relevant to this thread.
>>
File: 1444802659324.jpg (62 KB, 640x683) Image search: [Google]
1444802659324.jpg
62 KB, 640x683
>>43911099
>>
>>43910504
Yeah, and I'm a skelly who can squat a fat dude who weights 110 kg. So?
>>
>>43910059
More like
>men go MUDAMUDAMUDA
>women gone INFINITE FOOTWORK ITS LIKE IM PLAYING DARK SOULS
>>
File: 1444802596509.jpg (103 KB, 579x588) Image search: [Google]
1444802596509.jpg
103 KB, 579x588
>>43911112
To put it into perspective, take something we all did in grade school: running the mile.

Boys in school run the mile faster than any woman has ever run. Even career athletes in their prime.
>>
File: 1370689896023[1].png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1370689896023[1].png
259 KB, 640x480
>>43911137
Shit like this kills me on the inside. I know it is true, and I'm not the kind of man that denies facts, but it kills me on the inside to know that I'll never, ever, ever meet a qt woman who is stronger than me and willing to protect me and my smile. I will never feel safe in the arms of a woman, not without lying to myself at least.
>>
File: chinasportschild.jpg (111 KB, 790x493) Image search: [Google]
chinasportschild.jpg
111 KB, 790x493
>>43910059
>women would be most represented among monks
That's how it works in my setting. Women who serve in police or military contexts receive special training to cultivate their Elan Vital (Ki in an eastern context) in order to keep up or even exceed the abilities of men.

That being said, it's a GRUELING regimen as it requires a - for lack of a better word - complete disengagement from general reality, which means only women who begin training at 8 to 11 will have the necessary capability

This was based around the starting ages of Chinese child athletes and medieval Knights.
http://www.ducksters.com/history/middle_ages/becoming_a_medieval_knight.php
http://tx.english-ch.com/teacher/mar/home/chinese-sports-school-training-or-torture/

Image related. If you can survive this for 9 years to a decade, you get to take on heavily geared-up warriors.
>>
>>43911264
consumerist genetic engineering is only a few decades away, anon. soon, we will all have perfect waifus. i want a curvy big-hipped mature woman i can call mommy without them thinking i'm creepy
>>
File: 1294943810678.jpg (101 KB, 669x558) Image search: [Google]
1294943810678.jpg
101 KB, 669x558
>>43911264
Take heart, it also means that you'll find no stronger bond than that between two bros.
>>
>>43911264
She can still do a lot of damage if she's very fit, trained, and specially if she's armed.
>>
>>43910197
>weapons make it a moot point for individuals
no, they don't
>>
>>43911288
That's actually sensible.
>>
File: 1391154820225.jpg (516 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
1391154820225.jpg
516 KB, 1120x1600
>>43911303
You seem to imply that a woman can't be physically stronger than a male. With the same training, it's not happening, but do you have the same training routine as an athlete?
>>
>>43911344
I don't get why you make stupid inferences based on nothing.
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>43911344
what manga is this?
>>
>>43910059

>>Lower body strength is roughly equal across the genders

If by roughly equal you mean, women have 75% of muscle mass in their lower bodies that men do, while still having less dense bones? And that upper body does influence the power and balance of the lower body, and women still have a significant weight disadvantage?

if you ignore all those things, then yes, roughly equal.
>>
>>43911344
Do you even genetics?
>>
>>43911379
My Sadistic Bitch of a Girlfriend Can't Be This Cute
aka Teppu
>>
>>43911366
>>43911344
Oh and yeah, I do train. But nowadays I'm constrained due to (permanent) injuries so I don't really think I'm beating - anyone - .
>>
>>43910887
Yep.

That's why a Wudang style aesthetic is best for 'combat-centric females'.
>>
>>43910504

Yes yes, she can flip a guy. The human body is basically a set of weights and counter weights, and it doesn't take much pressure at all to mess all that up. Joints also only need a few pounds of pressure to break, enough pressure that even a female can deliver.

But in a life or death struggle, you think a trained female monk is going to be able to topple a trained male anything? It's possible. But she's going to be at a severe disadvantage, no matter how you look at it.

Especially if you go completely fair, take a male and female who are equal height, and have equal training. The male still has a huge advantage.
>>
>>43911099

that last part is wrong though. We have a volunteer military. And there are men who are weaker than others in the military. Women who want to join the military should be able to, but the military isn't going to send out people who don't meet standards to their deaths.

There is a reason it's hard to get into the marines. A reason why a lot of people fail at it. But having extra footsoldiers is still an advantage. Imagine having a squad of 9, or a squad of 10 but one is a female. In a volunteer army, every head counts.
>>
>>43910059
Something that often gets lost in these discussions

>Women,on average, have a higher pain tolerance due to the whole "having to give birth" thing.
>>
>>43911344
It's not even about having the same level of training.

Your average joe who only works out a few times a month will be stronger than any non-professional female athlete. Most men who are blue collar workers and don't work out at all will innately be stronger than almost every single woman.

A woman must put in a phenomenal amount of work to keep pace with a man who puts in barely any.
>>
>>43911530
Probably because it's an urban myth. Men have both a higher threshold and tolerance for pain and discomfort. Women who have given birth do have an improved tolerance of pain though.
>>
>>43911530
That's not really true. Women most of the time do not have a higher pain tolerance; they're able to endure giving birth because the hormones their body produces during pregnancy and (especially) labor vastly increases their pain tolerance for that one event. The rest of the time, they don't have that advantage of being pumped full of natural painkillers.
>>
>>43911455
>you go completely fair
>take a male and female who are equal height
wait, what?
>>
Never change, you dumb motherfuckers.
>>
>>43910059
Nah man. Women are weaker period in any muscle category. They even fail hand-eye coordination and hand dexterity when compared to men. Only saving grace for hand dexterity is smaller digits. Over all strength is a two-fold biological factor as well since their various musculature anchor points are spaced differently due to various wider and thing areas along with thinner bones mean their already weaker less fiber dense muscles suffer issues of strength compounded by natural leverage working against them. This leads to ligament tears being much higher for women and is the number one womens athletic career killer. Link below is specifically for leg strength between genders and accounts for ages and puberty.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19209081/
>>
>>43911530
But that's wrong. Due to hormonal magic and the way brains are wired, men can react to pain faster, ignore pain more effectively, are less likely to make poor judgement calls due to pain, and are less likely to go into shock from massive pain/trauma.
>>
All this and still Wizards of the Tumblr refuses to implement -4str.
>>
MUH MALE POWAHS
>>
>>43911575
manlets are the only ones who deserve the insult of being matched against a FEE MAIL
>>
>>43911530
Well, pregnancy itself does all sorts of things to hormonal balance and many other functions of the body, if everything works as it should, woman giving birth should be high as a kite allowing her to deal with the whole process easier.
I don't recall any particularly convincing claims of different pain tolerance under "normal" circumstances.
>>
>>43910379
That make wizards who make Con their dump Stat even more socially unacceptable.

gotta have strength to climb that tree when you run out of spells
>>
This is as dumb as when someone says "hurp derp squard kube lawz"

Unless I'm running or designing a game that seperates males and females by their stats why is this a concern?
>>
>>43911632
Well, if we want to make things even more realistic, men should roll for stats, women should array or point buy. Basic mammal biology.
>>
File: Biathlon Rankings.png (30 KB, 1040x435) Image search: [Google]
Biathlon Rankings.png
30 KB, 1040x435
And now to point out a truth that men absolutely hate, women really are better at sharpshooting. Now if only they could cart enough ammo and supplies to make it worthwhile to train them all as snipers.

Ole doesn't count - he's so much better than anyone, male and female alike, that he's a demigod.
>>
>>43911555
I never denied that. But an average male in this day and age who doesn't participate in semiregular exercise will not be beating a professional female athlete in anything. It's fact that men build muscle faster though. And if you'd like to look it up, the difference between the male and female record for the 100 meters is less than 10%, while the difference for a marathon is just below 11%. At least those two categories are somewhat fair in that the physiological difference in lower body strength is way closer than the difference in upper body strength, and they're about burst speed and prolonged endurance
>>43911530
I hate to be that guy because this thread is stupid as fuck, but there isn't any conclusive evidence to support this. The matter of fact is, some people are simply better or worse at dealing with pain, whether they're men or women. There's no conclusive evidence on this because you can't actively measure pain, but what >>43911557 said regarding women who have gone through childbirth is probably one of the things that help fuel this claim
>>
File: bcf[1].png (27 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
bcf[1].png
27 KB, 215x194
>>43911671
>why is this a concern?
Why AREN'T strong women with powerful legs a concern of yours?
>>
>>43911604
>less likely
We're half as likely. Women go into "shellshock" 100% of the time, deer in the headlights look nobodies home stare and all. Men are 50-50 and we recover at least 4 times as fast. This was one of the key points in "women shouldn't be in the military" arguements. Theories abound but most promising are brain structure and psychology not helping and less body fat, muscle, and thinner builds meaning any impact does more damage and spreads further from the local area.
>>
>>43911676
Are you just messing around, or could you go into more detail on this? I kinda thought that everybody 'rolled for stats' IRL, so to speak
>>
File: 1445907347093.jpg (367 KB, 1384x1817) Image search: [Google]
1445907347093.jpg
367 KB, 1384x1817
>>43911706

Nigga you don't understand, Yuugi is my eternal /fit/ waifu and I desire nothing more then to be crushed between her legs but all I see out of this is someone trying to force the -4 str meme
>>
>>43911688
it's also a shame the female body is much worse off if you're sitting in filth and unwashed for long periods of time

lots of things to consider, but biathlon stats are definitely interesting
>>
>>43911516
That depends entirely on the job. I was army recon, our entire platoon was 26 guys, and our dismounted section was only 14 at its strongest. We had a couple people we'd leave behind on FOB Marez while on mission because, while they technically met requirements, they were so incompetent that they were a greater liability than benefit. It's not always about bodies.
>>
>>43911750
He's probably referring to the "fact" that men and women have the same average IQ but men have a wider spread (occupying both the lowest and highest strata). However, this fact is deceptive as it only applies to young teenagers, ie. a category in which women have an inherrent advantage due to starting puberty earlier. If you look at post-pubescent men and women, men have a small but significant advantage over women overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
Say about the rest of his videos what you want, but this video at the very least has some very good sources and research behind it, explaining exactly where the above myth came from and why it's wrong.
>>
>>43911688
>includes the top example of women
>says you can't include the top example of men because he's too good to keep the false narrative in line
Okay.
>>
>>43911688
Well, most snipers have spotters don't they? How much ammo does a sniper need to carry anyway?
>>
>>43911530
Punch a dude in the face then do the same to a chick and tell me who starts crying.
>>
>>43911801
probly u since ur such a lil bitch LMAO
>>
>>43911812
Ayyyyy
>>
>>43911784
Considering the top example is 200+ points over the nearest competitor of either sex, yeah, he's a savant. That's a little like considering Einstein in a comparative IQ listing.
>>
File: 1428216279905.jpg (122 KB, 890x900) Image search: [Google]
1428216279905.jpg
122 KB, 890x900
>>43911756
Source on this sexy ass ogre?

I have a thing for them, and I will never have someone IRL who's similar, since I "won" the genetic lottery.

Here's another one in trade, source was Google.
>>
>>43911784
I did a quick average of both sides with a bit of rounding. Females was around 400 while males was 360.

That guy is bringing up their average a lot.

Just look how many women are scoring 500 compared to men.
>>
>>43911750
Males are more genetically variable - there's more of a gamble in how they grow up, more likely to really excel or really suck.
Females are more genetically stable - there's more consistency, they're less likely to excel but also less likely to suck.
Considering that a single male can mate with many females and the females are looking for most suitable male to mate with, the whole arrangement makes sense - you only need couple good males to pass the best genes to the next generation, but you also need you females not to suck.
Makes sense?
>>
>>43911756
>crushed
No, just no. Being held between them is fine. Being locked between them is acceptable. Crushed? That's a big nono. Legs aren't for hurting lovers, only for locking them in place during snu snu.
>>
>>43911763
Agreed.

Realistically, women suck at most combat situations. On the other hand, they're intensely pragmatic. The place where women would actually have the biggest impact is politics because they're vicious, pragmatic, cruel, have a long memory for faults, and will end a situation long before it gets out of hand by having someone commit violence on their behalf.

Just look at SJW and current feminism. It wasn't men who started those shitslinging hellholes of stupidity.
>>
>>43911786
7 magazine's worth is considered minimum. Far more if they're going to be out for a couple days.
>>
>>43911871
Well, sure, but how does it work?
I mean, with chromosomes and things. Biomechanically speaking.
>>
>>43911704
Only real problem women have with long distance running is incontinence. the way their bladder is situated and the way their urethra and urethral sphincters are located and strength of these muscles. Women have more pronounced bulge ontop leading to a smaller exit meaning theres more pressure there, there urethral sphincters are also smaller compared to men. This leads to easier leaking in general but add running non-stop and constantly hydrating with no bathroom breaks and they will inevitably pee themselves. Theres even a market for running shorts that don't show wetness.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/the-running-blog/2014/may/20/incontinence-common-problem-female-runners
>>
>>43911812
Kek bravo anon, considering I used to get punched as a hobby I don't think that's the case.

I'm just saying, them having to suffer through the pain of childbirth doesn't mean that their pain is somehow milder.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3293998/
and there's a study that shows women have more facial nerve receptors.

And if you go by reasoning alone, socially men are more prone to experiencing pain which leads to desensitization.
>>
>>43911905
They have less stamina and can't run as fast.
>>
>>43911896
Basically, female bad genes are killed off in childbirth and through lack of mating (i.e. you suck, you never get bred). The higher spectrum female good genes tend to be poor mating material because males don't like being shown up so they get excluded as well. Hence, you end up with a stable selection of median genes.
>>
>>43911925
They arguably have the same stamina reserves but expend it faster as their hips are wider and their limited musculature and odd angles mean moving those hips takes more energy per step. They also have smaller chest and therefore less lung and heart capacity which also hurts them.
>>
>>43911896
XX is more stable than XY. We all start female in early embryonal phase. Some of us "mutate" into male in the following months (still in womb). So basically just being born male means you're already more prone to variability.
>>
>>43911911
Women have more sensile nerves per square inch in alot of places. Hands are really the only place we match in sensitivity. Best examples are the various "erogenous zones" which women have more of and are larger located almost everywhere on them to some degree. That combined with smaller more delicate facial features means punches will hurt them far more. Hell punches anywhere really will hurt more.
>>
>>43911955
Don't forget that at "equivalent" health levels a woman carries an average of 5-7% more body fat.
>>
File: 117024_CN_GL.jpg (70 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
117024_CN_GL.jpg
70 KB, 682x600
Why do you guys care so much about simulating realism in your magical adventure games?
>>
>>43911883
>women are pragmatic
You fucking what
>>
File: Yuugi Hoshiguma.jpg (261 KB, 913x1001) Image search: [Google]
Yuugi Hoshiguma.jpg
261 KB, 913x1001
>>43911864

Hosiguma Yuugi of Touhou fame, she's friends with the other ogre and drinks all the time and she's said to be the physically strongest being in the series.

As for the artist? Hell if I know but generally Yuugi is depicted as muscular or in workout cloths .

Also the artist source for your pick is Dimitrys. All of his females are muscular as well although I hope you like dicks as well Who am I kidding? You're on /tg/ so of course you do, welcome to the club
>>
>>43911864
Source on yours is Dmitrys, the futa-femboy-incest artist.
>>
>>43912064
The only way to counter retarded shitposting is with statistical analysis. Eventually, whoever posts all these "female warrior wat do" threads will get tired, and we will have a peaceful lull before some other brain damaged individual picks up his discarded torch.
>>
>>43912064
Nobody discussing this shit plays traditional games.
>>
File: 1420701480177[1].gif (466 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1420701480177[1].gif
466 KB, 500x281
>>43912100
Warrior women are a staple of fantasy. Trying to stop people from posting about them is like asking them to stop posting about elves.
>>
>>43912100
You don't make sense.
>>
>>43912153
counterpoint: They have stopped talking about elves.
>>
>>43911977
We don't start female because we don't have a vagina OR a penis. Our Y chromosome doesn't just magically come from an X chromosome or something, it's always been there. There's just a useless clump of cells where our genitalia is supposed to be until hormones start the actual development.

Who the fuck started this stupid meme anyway? Not having a penis as a very early embryo makes you female? How does that make you any more female than ACTUAL female embryos who don't even possess the earliest vestiges of their own genitalia?

What the fuck? You might as well go "hurrdurr, we're all mammals/reptiles/birds as embryos because we look alike!"
>>
>>43912227
>Being ANGRY ABOUT ELVES is a /tg/ meme
Yeah....nah.
>>
>>43912301
So where's the elf threads? Surely for such an important staple of a healthy balanced breakfast, they'd be all over the place.
>>
File: Norway.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Norway.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>43911688
Bjorndalen is a golden god
>>
>>43912079
When it matters, women are more pragmatic. Men are actually more compassionate than women. That's why men have an easier time dealing with other men's children than women when remarrying. It's a psychological necessity that prevents humans from going wild kingdom and killing other people's children when they remarry.
>>
>>43912294
The trap fetishists on /b/ made that meme.
>>
>>43911530
Only while giving birth. The rest of the time they have not only less pain tolerance but strangely are more resistant to pain medication.
>>
>>43911983
We already know that having more nerves per square inch means jack shit since the variability between person to person seems to have a larger impact on what constitutes pain and pleasure. There are men with sensitive erogenous zones who are only turned on by emotional stimulus and there are women who have less sensitive erogenous zones who are primarily turned on by visual simulus.

Likewise, men with smaller penises and women with smaller clitorises do not report higher sensitivity/pleasure than their more well-endowed counterparts (though again, it is hard to measure these things objectively) despite having the same amount of nerves packed into a tinier area.

tl;dr Larger amounts of nerves only mean more sensitivity in the most general of senses and even then it isn't the final arbiter of pain, pleasure, or even intelligence.
>>
>>43912426
>When it matters, women are more pragmatic.
Not pragmatic, women are emotional as fuck. They're simply more narcissistic, which kind of comes with being fucking worshipped from the moment you're born just because you have the right set of genitals.
>>
>>43911688
I'd hesitate to use biathlon numbers to make a point here as the sport uses a round known for it's lack of recoil in rifles as heavy as a modern service rifle.

You should at least be looking at high power or service rifle matches to be certain that women's performance here isn't an aberration or isn't overly altered by felt recoil.
>>
>>43911632
-4 STR is totally unrealistic. At most it would be like -2, but in any case that would totally ruin their precious "game balance".
>>
>>43912566
Considering that most sniper rifles are designed for minimum recoil, I doubt that's particularly important. Keep up with technology, anon - a .50 rifle has low enough recoil children can fire it nowadays.
>>
>>43912083
>Touhou
Have honestly never played one of them. Wouldn't even know where to start, though I do know they're bullet hell games.
And I don't like traps, I just find myself attracted to masculine women. I'm still normal enough that (so far) the penis is a boner kill.
>>
>>43912493
The end result is the same - women will do things men won't do to achieve a goal they desire. The closest word that embodies the concept is 'pragmatic' even if it is inaccurate.
>>
>>43910059
I just mostly play sci-fi campaigns where cybernetics and bioengineering pretty much levels the playing field between the sexes.
>>
>>43912083
Also,
>muscular
>drinks all the time
If she likes getting into fist fights, she's my perfect woman.

...I, I may have watch black lagoon too many times during my developmental phase.
>>
>>43912672
What you mean is women overall exhibit more sociopathic tendencies.
>>
>>43912691
I wouldn't know what affected my desire for strong women besides mommy issues
>>
>>43912747
Except sociopaths don't have emotional content to their behavior, and women do. Psychopathic tendencies is what you mean, but men exhibit more of those (that pesky testosterone).
>>
File: fem-marine.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
fem-marine.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1500
Just needs a black carapace.
>>
>>43912064
All a fascinating read, if it remains unbiased but I would never implement or even consider it for gaming.
>>
File: rz7BWoY.jpg (265 KB, 850x1009) Image search: [Google]
rz7BWoY.jpg
265 KB, 850x1009
>>43912654

At this point I've gone to far down the hole to come back and have pretty much rooted myself in. However my love for the penis only extends to art as most shemales are to disgustingly masucline to even consider and the traps arn't feminine enough

Although if I could ever score some Baily Jay tier booty I'd do it in a heart beat
>>
>>43912844
That's an entirely different problem, anon.
Geneseed's what kills 'em.
>>
>>43912755
>besides mommy issues
You don't need a physically strong woman, anon, you need a dominatrix, an authority figure.

I just want a companion to go on ADVENTURE with who can hold her own so I don't have to worry about her all the time. So a tiny girl who can do aikido or something would work too.
>>
>>43912829
Sociopath:
person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
>>
>>43912902
>You don't need a physically strong woman, anon, you need a dominatrix, an authority figure.

>Whynotboth?.jpg
>>
>>43912644
It's still nowhere near comparable to firing a .22LR out of an 8.5 pound rifle.
>>
>>43912829
>>43912969
Psychopathy (/saJˈkɒpəθi/), now distinguished from sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior.
>lack of empathy or remorse
>aka acting like a dick to benefit yourself
>aka "pragmatic" people
>>
>>43912974
True, but you'll have an easier time finding a Dom than a physically strong woman.
>>
>>43912747
That's true, women on average exhibit tendencies which would be considered sociopathic in men. To be fair, it seems like that's their standard mode of operation, so the negative, abnormal connotation used with males shouldn't really apply when used with females. Their standard psychology is different.

Otherwise you get what feminists are trying to do: press their standards of "normal" mental function on everyone and then feel validated when people don't live up to it. Careful when treading down that path, anon.
>>
Fuck I wish I was a guy, I want to be naturally strong.
>>
>>43913000
No, the pragmatic thong would be for the woman to just accept the kids from a prior relationship. The tendency to be bothered by them, which often leads to abuse or neglect, is not the pragmatic choice, it's the selfish, sociopathic choice.
>>
>>43913164
It's alright, we can help you train... kegels and stuff.
>>
>>43912100
>We have to counter Female Warrior shitposting with -4 STR shitposting

You are the problem with /tg/
>>
>>43913164
I dunno if I'd want to be a woman. I like the physical advantages I have, but the societal advantages women have would actually be more useful.
>>
>>43910059
Women have better reflexes than Men... They would make better Rogues.

>-4 STR? Then they get +4 DEX, faggot.
>>
>>43911137
You know, I keep seeing this image passed around, yet I don't see any citations that this can be referenced towards. That and what this proves is Testosterone is a combat drug.
>>
>>43913188
>just stick your head in the sand and ignore things you disagree with!
Discussion is always preferable to ignorance.
>>
>>43913209
Only if you're an attractive woman, otherwise you're completely fucked.
>>
>>43913164
Get bionic arms.
>>
>>43913168
The quotes indicated sarcasm anon.

Pls
>>
>>43913258

I'd say that varies based on application.

You could be an abyssal ham planet and there'd still be people out there that want to fuck you if you put out.
>>
>>43912294
This. Fucking this. If I have to hear another dumbass woman go "b-but we all start as females in the womb!!", I'll lose my fucking mind. I don't know why I'm even surprised that the average dumbass liberal arts chick can't into even basic biology, but will still state blatantly wrong garbage and expect people to eat it just because they're female.
>>
>>43913164
it's not really all that great

when you're a guy, you're expected to move your own furniture

fuck that noise
>>
>>43913300
Easier to be sought after than to seek.
>>
>>43913330
protip: take broom handle, tip the piece of furniture, put the handle underneath, use as a primitive wheel to move it around
>>
>>43913370
I love lifehacks.
>>
>>43913370
What, like a log roller?
>>
>>43913330
>Asked to help friends move
>Help with stuff in boxes and clothes
>Guys get to have the fun of moving furniture and appliances through doors and up and down stairs
>>
>>43913401
It's not a lifehack if it dates back to at least the Ancient Egyptians.

Rollers are just a common technique.
>>
>>43910476
This, grappling competitions have weight classes for a reason.
>>
>>43913449
I graduated from the grappling school of Your Mom's Fat Folds. Witness me
>>
File: 1413678469126.png (99 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
1413678469126.png
99 KB, 354x354
>>43913164
Wanna trade? I want to be praised for trivial shit and never have to put effort into anything in my whole life ever again purely because of the putrit pit that hangs between my legs.
>>
>>43913164
>tfw being strong doesn't even matter IRL anymore
>tfw being a man means I have to wear pants
>tfw can't choose to wear a pretty dress/skirt if I want to feel cute
girls get to wear literally anything a guy can wear and/or anything girls can wear but guys can only wear guy stuff and that routinely makes me feel kinda sad
>>
>>43913586
>tfw can't choose to wear a pretty dress/skirt if I want to feel cute
What's stopping you?
>>
Only humans have gender dimorphism sufficient enough to cause a disparity in terms of physical strength. Gervrynns (cave folk), Holtheizen (arboreal halflings), Rimelyth (arctic supermen), Loppoewyn (rabbits), Khapresh (alpaca goats), Mu (Ocean behemoths), and Illipuleal (sapient, spiritual trees) all lack that sort of distinction between the sexes. Khapresh males have longer horns, Mu females have brighter coloration, and Illipuleal lack traditional gender altogether.

At least that's how it is in my setting. Some human cultures forbid women from military service, but most don't. Women have a lower chance of joining due to being primary child raisers or being better suited at another task. Women make quite good sages (a mix thematically between clerics and wizards due to the way magic works) and are often encouraged to join the church.

As long as you build your world with care, these issues cease being problems.
>>
>>43913583
Eh I honestly haven't noticed that much, although that's probably because I'm ugly and barely leave my house.
>>
>>43913647
yeah, I should have seen this coming
but let's be real, Anon. Even if I were to shave my everything and go out tomorrow in a cute dress(not a skirt because it's cold outside), do you really think people would just let me?
Besides, they don't size those things for men. It simply wouldn't look good in any case.
Frankly speaking, I probably wouldn't think about this kind of thing as much if I had a healthier self-esteem, so even if I equipped a certain magical garter and changed myself into a girl I'd probably just bitch and moan on the internet about not being qt and wear the same pants I wear now
it's just not gonna happen
>>
>>43913693
I women warriors in my low fantasy setting, no magic or fantasy races to explain it away either.
>>
>>43913728
>ugly
Yeah, whatever bitch.
>B-but muh facial structure ;___;
Look up contouring.
>>
>>43913164
Being male really isn't all its cracked up to be. There's a lot of expectations heaped upon you to act a certain way, and when seeking a member of the opposite sex, all the hard work and effort falls to you while the woman sits back and sighs a lazy "no." Also when arguing, the man is always expected to abandon his point of view and admit that the woman is right about everything all the time. It's frustrating.
>>
I wonder how long it will be before the concept of gender becomes old hat? Granted I don't think we'll be hitting EP tier body swapping any time soon but the advent of that will probably make gender largely irrelevent
>>
>>43913834
You also forgot that we can literally die by the thousands and nobody bats an eye, but if we're 50.00000001% in a profession that's comfy and pays well, it's 'the patriarchy' doing it.

Being a man is fucking horrible, it's like being a beast of burden except you're told that you're privileged for being one. And if you complain, you're suddenly not a "real man".

Shit like this is why women make me want to vomit.
>>
>>43913816
That's basically my point. All you have to do as the dm/world creator is simply say "women and men are more physically equal in my setting than in reality," and if people birch or protest then they don't understand basic tennets of fantasy.
>>
Threads about gender always end up as a mess full of people whining. They should be reported on sight.
>>
>>43913586
Agreed. There's just...guy stuff to wear. We can't wear anything that makes us feel good about ourselves or that's designed to grab female attention other than super tight shirts and pants. That is what partly contributes to what makes girls think they deserve special treatment imo - they can wear special clothes as well as male clothes.

Most women's clothing is simply male clothing only tighter/with generous portions of fabric cut out to show skin anyway. Like seriously, a woman in a "professional suit" is wearing a shirt underneath that just conveniently shows skin in the form of cleavage, unlike their male counterparts. Women: like men, only more special snowflake.

Why is this allowed? That isn't professional at all. It reminds me of Barbie dolls where she wears pink or skirts in every profession, even when you would question the legitimacy of a practitioner of whatever career if they were to wear that bullshit.

On that note, it's curious that there's no "sanitation worker Barbie" or "lumberjack Barbie" or "3rd world miner Barbie". Way to encourage girls to feel like special snowflakes by feeding them a false narrative about an imaginary glass ceiling and making them all believe they're too good or valuable to work in the glass basement because of their gender.
>>
>>43910234
Fucking this.
>>
>>43913770
Well duh, dressing up isn't something you can just decide to do one day and be done with it, it takes some dedication and effort.
>>
>>43913886
>"women and men are more physically equal in my setting than in reality"
Not even doing that, why bother even making excuses or explaining why, rather than explaining how it fits into the setting.
>>
>>43913919
> Like seriously, a woman in a "professional suit" is wearing a shirt underneath that just conveniently shows skin in the form of cleavage, unlike their male counterparts. Women: like men, only more special snowflake.
I think our issues are a bit different. Sorry, friend, I can't help you with that stuff. It's not some kind of brutal injustice that makes it hard for me to live or anything. I just envy cute girls' clothing, that's all. Let's not get carried away.
>>43913939
Sorry, Anon. Even if I did put in that effort most of that post would still apply. I just don't think it was meant to be between me and pretty dresses.
>>
>>43913770
Say you're a transsexual, then you can accuse women of misogyny if they say you're just a fucked up man in a dress.
>>
>>43914009
Well, the amount of effort required is not same for each of us, some have it rather easy others need to try a lot harder, but unless you are literal Quasimodo, I'm guarantee it can be done.
Also, if you are literal Quasimodo, you might as well dress up in anything, it doesn't matter at that point as long as you're dressed.
>>
>>43913919
Honestly, as a white hetero CIS male pig, I think lumberjack barbie would be awesome.
>>
So based on some of the statistics posted in this thread, I think I've worked out something that would work stat-wise.

First off, this is for 5e, with Women point buying and Men rolling. Thus the range for women in a stat is going to be 8-15 base, while its 3-18 for men.

Using the normal Variant human, Men get a +1 to Strength and Con.

For women, they instead get a -1 to Strength, as well as the following:

A +1 to Dex to represent better flexibility, smaller fingers to help with fine tasks, a smaller frame and weight to aid in sneaking, and a boost to their accuracy from their talent in marksmanship. Not a huge bonus, but it fits well.

Next is a choice between +1 to Wisdom and +1 to Charisma. While this is harder to quantify, the skill at marksmanship seems fitting for better perception. They're also the two stats that correlate most strongly to social skills, and while there seems to be some debate on that, I think giving a slight boost to show they're more socially inclined is fair.

The result of this is that Women will cap at 14 strength, while Men can reach 18 more easily. The main thing this does mechanically is prevent Women from playing effective Barbarians or using 2-handed weapons.

Meaning that its utterly pointless and nobody should seriously consider using it unless they and their players are incredibly autistic about realism
>>
>>43912566
>as heavy as a modern service rifle
They're actually pretty light. Balsa wood body wrapped in carbon fiber. The heaviest part is probably the barrel.

Back in the 70s it was .30-06 and a 4.7kg rifle.
>>
>>43914116
>So based on some of the statistics posted in this thread, I think I've worked out something that would work stat-wise.
What works stat-wise is not imposing any penalties in D&D because the game is completely not about that, physical limits to not apply to adventurers in general, and all adventurers are exceptional individuals.
>>
I've honestly wanted to hear what feminist have to say about certain species of bugs which stab females with their needlecocks to impregnate them. As in, if those species were intelligent, how would they feel about arguing "gender equality"?

Then while they're still spitting with rage, point out how female bugs eat their males, how some creatures use their males for labor exclusively, how some creatures expect the male to essentially latch on to female who is hundreds of times his size and the lose all autonomy and die as he slowly becomes a part of her.

What would those creatures think of gender equality if they were intelligent? The females of those species who are in power would laugh at the idea of sharing power with the obviously weaker and subservient males. And feminists would not decry such a "matriarchy" - not a single one of them.

Seriously, if humans were even slightly more dimorphic, how would females react to an even more powerful male? Do they not see how ridiculous it is that they're asking us to limit ourselves so they can more easily compete, when we are in fact designed by nature to compete against other men, not women? Why is it they get upset when we try to limit what they excel in so we can compete too? Either we're equal and we don't need all this bullshit to compete, or we're not and the party that must reduce itself is recognizably superior.
>>
>>43914326
>I've honestly wanted to hear what feminist have to say about certain species of bugs
"Humans aren't bugs."
>>
>>43914326
>Do they not see how ridiculous it is that they're asking us to limit ourselves so they can more easily compete, when we are in fact designed by nature to compete against other men, not women?
Because nature also designed us to dominate women. And nature designed women to be opportunists. Feminists are only acting upon their design. Think about it: how did cavewomen survive? Not by hunting mammoths, that's for fucking sure. They survived the same way they survive today: by glueing their lips to the cock of the biggest, baddest motherfucker around in exchange for half of his meat. If he dies, as he most likely will considering mammoths are fucking gore machines, just suck the next baddest guy's dick for half of his meat.

This is why trying to outlaw prostitution is illegal: prostitution is the natural state for women. If you're going to outlaw prostitution, you might as well outlaw marriage too while you're at it.
>>
When did /tg/ turn into neo-/r9k/?
>>
>>43914326
Wow you're crazy. What the fuck do assassin bugs have to do with adult humans who provably fall within the same intelligence ranges?
>>
>>43914326
>Then while they're still spitting with rage
I kinda doubt that feminists give a shit about bugs, Anon. Bugs aren't really very much like people at all, and with what little we know about how people evolved to be intelligent you can't just say "what if this creature were exactly as it is now in all other respects except it were also sapient?" I mean, it's just ridiculous.
Also, I believe a few recent studies have cast doubt on the whole idea that female mantises eat their mates in nonlaboratory settings, e.g., in the wild. Doesn't change much, just FYI.
>>
>>43914413
And yet I constantly see them cite how birds of prey are superior to humans because the females are up to 30% bigger than the males and can easily put the smackdown on them.
>>
>>43914452
4chan has had tons of MRA shit dominating every discussion on every board since the return of /pol/. It's actually died down a little in the past few months.
>>
>>43914472
>constantly
The hilarious thing is you're probably looking through troll accounts deliberately made to parody and/or demonize SJWs.
>>
>>43914123
They average over 8.5 pounds.

>Back in the 70s it was .30-06 and a 4.7kg rifle.
How did women do then? If they were even in back then.

Honestly I'd like to see more Olympic shooting sports move back towards higher calibers. 25 yard air pistol has to be the most boring sounding category in the Olympics. Beating out Bridge.
>>
>>43914472
>And yet I constantly see them cite how birds of prey are superior to humans...
Because you only encounter and remember nonsense like this that reinforces your preconceived notion of what The Other actually believes, which is of course bonkers and what those worst elements are doing as well, just on their side looking at people like you.
>>
>>43914452
If you pretend to be retarded enough, retards will join in thinking they belong.
>>
>>43914452
Opinions you disagree with aren't contained to one part of the internet, you know.

>>43914486
>MRA
And then there's this shit again. When will you idiots understand that MRA, MGTOW and PUA are three completely separate entities? I'll explain it slowly and clearly using small words so even you can understand it.

Mens Rights Activists are Activists for Mens Rights.

Men Going Their Own Way are Men Going Their Own Way.

Pick Up Artists are those who want to turn Picking Up women into an Art.

Words mean things. It's not that hard. Then again, feminists love to equivocate the three to serve their own purposes (which is generally slandering any counterargument to feminism and sometimes retroactively justifying their own bullying and harassment).
>>
>>43914472
Then remind them about how they still get BTFO by a handful of crows.

The murder cannot be stopped, around blacks never relax.
>>
>>43914506
Yeah man totally, we don't hear that kind of stuff at work, university, with our friends or even with family. Like, torally fake bro.
Please off yourself.
>>
>>43914542
They're pretty much all part of the "manosphere". They may be distinct groups with differing goals and priorities, but they all pretty much share a common worldview.
>>
>>43914567
>Yeah man totally, we don't hear that kind of stuff at work, university, with our friends or even with family. Like, torally fake bro.
I certainly don't, and none of my circle of friends and family do.
>>
>>43914472
>>43914506
No one said they were making sense, anons.
>>
>>43914567
I go to university in a very liberal region and I literally never hear any of this stuff outside of the internet. And it's not like this feminist stuff is invading the communities I frequent, usually I see it second-hand from people looking for something to be angry about.
>>
>>43914561
But Crows are actually smart
>>
>>43914542
Nobody even mentioned MGTOW or PUA though m8.

>>43914586
There's actually been a bit of a turnaround in some PUA stuff. I can't remember who but one of the original authors of PUA-type stuff is now taking on a self-improvement philosophy.
>>
>>43914542
>Then again, feminists love to equivocate the three to serve their own purposes
Not like /pol/, who know that feminism, social Marxism, and the teh Jews are all secretly the same covert cabal of Social Justice Wizards.
>>
>>43911784
>Not accounting for outliers when doing statistical analysys.
>>
>>43914542
How is any of this shit >>43913819 >>43913834 >>43913884 >>43913919 >>43914326 >>43914425 related to traditional games, how is it not just impotent rage against some imagined slights by imagined antagonists?
>>
>>43914635
kek

inb4 someone unironically tries to explain how those really are all the same
>>
>>43914586
>They're pretty much all part of the "manosphere".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manosphere
>The manosphere (portmanteau of man and blogosphere) or androsphere[1] (from the Greek "aner" meaning "man") is a name given to an informal network of blogs, websites, and internet commentators that focus on issues relating to men and masculinity, often in opposition to feminism.
So? What's inherrently bad about this? Because they relate to mens issues they're automatically evil?

>Inb4 muh Southern Poverty Law Center
You mean the same retards that branded state flags as racist?

>>43914622
>Nobody even mentioned MGTOW or PUA though m8.
And that's exactly the fucking problem, you double nigger. The """hateful""" opinions in these threads are closer to MGTOW than MRA, yet they are branded as MRA. For people who are so overly sensitive about their pronouns, they sure as fuck love equivocating different groups when it's convenient for them.
>>
>>43914513
Women can handle guns adequately.

>>43914635
>>43914542
what if
guys what if
WHAT IF EXTREMISTS, NO MATTER THEIR BELIEFS, WERE FUCKING RETARDED
/pol/. SJWs. ISIS. Westboro Baptists. All extremists. All retards.
>>
>>43911573
>>43911656
Given how a lot of women basically go into hysterical screaming fits when they give birth, one could argue that not all of them "deal" with the pain of childbirth all that well.

>>43911905
Hot.
>>
>>43910059
>Representation

For fuck's sake, nobody gives a shit. It's fucking fantasy games.
>>
>>43914666
I've asked /pol/ to explain the difference several times and they don't really seem willing to do so. "Cultural marxism" is the worst part, they're never really able to say what it is apart from very vague allusions, and it's pretty much integrated with the whole Jew thing. Like, they've literally tried to argue that cultural marxism is bad (again, without even saying what cultural marxism *IS*) because it's alleged creators were predominantly jewish.
>>
>>43914616
I hope you go to uni in Europe, anon, because this shit is ramping up where I go in burgerland. Just look up mandatory rape seminars. They make you hold up signs that say you're a rapist just for being a guy.
>>
>>43914635
According to /pol/ MRAs are part of the same cabal, tricking white men into hating women so they won't have children and Jews can take over the world.
>>
>>43914673
>So? What's inherrently bad about this? Because they relate to mens issues they're automatically evil?
Because they share a common worldview. I mean sure, that doesn't make them evil, but it's a worldview based on principles we strongly agree with. If one rejects the basic principles that their worldview is built on, one's not really going to be on the side of any of those sub-groups.

>You mean the same retards that branded state flags as racist?
Which state flags?
>>
>>43914673
>you have to know enough about different but highly similar groups of retards on the internet to be able to distinguish between their ravings from anonymous posts
No thanks.
>>
>>43914678
>EXTREMISTS
I hate this term. It promotes wishy-washy conservatism which only serves to maintain the status quo.

The truth is that there are no extremists, only people who take their world views seriously. ISIS is a logical consequence of following the Qu'ran and the Hadith, SJW are the logical consequence of following progressivist philosophy, /pol/ is the logical consequence of national-socialist ideology.

Or are you going to argue there's such a thing as a moderate nazi? You know, the kind who has Mein Kampf on his nightstand and believes that Hitler was a misunderstood moral genius, but doesn't "really" believe in racial hierarchy.
>>
>>43914705
I live in the northeast US. What region are you in?
>>
>>43912829
Sociopaths most certainly have emotions. If they didn't, they would sit in a corner and stare at a wall 24/7.
>>
>>43914752
>ISIS is a logical consequence of following the Qu'ran and the Hadith
You mean Salafism and Wahhabism. Which is why they so often target violence against other Muslim groups, and the whole reason Saudi Arabia exists.
>>
>>43914606
Sister converted to SJWism

Daily posts on facebook

University politics and groups literally all based on it.

>>43914616
>>43914606
>/pol/ exists
>/pol/ tier people exist irl in larfe numbers
>somehow gudboy xtreme newleft is a hoax, they are all innocent poor children!

I user to hang with these crowds too but it gets really annoying once you see desperate people cling further and further to idiotic ideas to justify their shitty lives.
just like pol
>>
>>43914645
> how is it not just impotent rage against some imagined slights by imagined antagonists?

Because it isn't impotent rage, they aren't imagine slights, and the antagonists aren't imagined.

BUT WHY CAN'T MEN JUST TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS?
>>
>>43914752
>Or are you going to argue there's such a thing as a moderate nazi? You know, the kind who has Mein Kampf on his nightstand and believes that Hitler was a misunderstood moral genius, but doesn't "really" believe in racial hierarchy.
In Nazi Germany people like that absolutely existed.
>>
>>43914616
The reason why you don't see it all over the Internet is because people who's opinions don't matter (read: most men) are the ones complaining. Women aren't complaining because this shit is exactly what they want. Google how many big false rape claims on college campuses there have been in the past 5 years, then Google what policies those campuses are executing despite those claims being confirmed to have been made up. Yes means no, etc.
>>
>>43913164
Eh. Unless you're a really big guy, you'll still just get pushed around by us really big guys. The average male is like, 150lbs? I used to have a dog that weighed that much.
>>
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>43914846
>average male is 150 lb
Average skelly manlet
>>
>>43913819
Am I wrong for finding both of those pictures horribly unattractive?
>>
>>43914846
You think you're a big guy, huh? How many planes have you crashed?
>>
>>43914791
>You mean Salafism and Wahhabism.
Which of course have zero justification in the Qu'ran and Hadith, right?
>>
>>43914752
You're right that EXTREMISTS is the wrong term, but it's generally recognized.

>ISIS is a logical consequence of following the Qu'ran and the Hadith,
except that they DON'T follow their own fucking mud monkey religion
Qu'ran says "don't set people on fire".
ISIS makes public videos of setting people on fire.
They also attack fellow muslims- the ONE group the Qu'ran says NOT to attack.

>SJW are the logical consequence of following progressivist philosophy,
1984 is not "progressivist".

> /pol/ is the logical consequence of national-socialist ideology.
The nazis were bad people, but they weren't edgelords.

What's a better term for a "forceful preacher of a philosophy they never learned"?

>>43914905
one's uggo and one's a makeup zombie
you're okay anon
>>
>>43914805
>>/pol/ exists
>>/pol/ tier people exist irl in larfe numbers
>>somehow gudboy xtreme newleft is a hoax, they are all innocent poor children!
I never claimed that /pol/ tier people exist in large numbers. And I don't believe that's the case. There are some full-on /pol/ types irl, but they're not common, and it's the same way with SJWs. A very moderate version of the SJW ideology seems to be slightly more accepted (insofar as talking about "male privilege" is more accepted than talking about "Jew conspiracies"), but the extremists of either side don't seem common at all.
>>
>>43914916
Are you actually here to argue, or just to try and get off soundbites and feel important? That isn't what I said even remotely - of course there's a foundation there, as there would be with any religious movement coming from a written document. My point is that it's silly to pretend Islam is a unified faith. You're mentioning the Hadith - there's not even a single canon collection of that shared by the different branches of Islam.
>>
>>43914834
So then how come men aren't complaining IRL?
>>
>>43910059
>lower body strength is roughly equal

No, it's not. No competitive female lifters even get close to what males put up.

>>43911704
>less than 10%

Is massively misleading. The amount of effort necessary to make up that 10% difference in time is not simply 10% additional effort. The faster female sprinter's top speed was 21.3 mph, and Usain Bolt's top speed is 27.79 mph, which is over a 30% increase in speed to edge out less than an additional second of speed. Human strength starts to have massive diminishing returns at a certain point. Male atheletes are not simply 10% stronger than women across the board.

Oh, and that 10% shit disappears as soon as you compare a measure of actual raw strength. The heaviest weight on, say, a squat by a woman in the highest weight class is lower than the lowest weight class male (Aprial Mathis at 198lbs put up 615lbs on a squat, no straps; 123lb Andrzej Stanaszek put up 639lbs on the same lift). The heaviest male in a measure class (308lbs body weight) put up 914lbs. This is significantly more than a 10% difference, not only in total weight but also in capability of an individual to lift weight in comparison to their own body weight. And if you look at the top end of the scale, you will again see that there are significant diminishing returns (the 100 pounders are putting up sometimes 4 or 5 times their body weight, while the heavy weights are getting 2.5 or 3).

The "10% difference" bullshit is meaningless because it ignores significant physical interactions that weigh in on actual performance output and, like most gender-vs. "studies', relies on serious statistical gerrymandering to make a competitive story.
>>
>>43914807
Because fuck off this is /tg/ not /Impotent Male Rage Acronym Party/ these opinions aren't even tangentially related to anything in this thread.
>>
>>43914769
Midwest, tornado alley.My university seems to think there's some huge rape problem on campus even though there hasn't been a single case of sexual assault on school grounds in nearly a decade. Don't fucking point that out to them though unless you want to be harassed by students and teachers alike.
>>
>>43914980
Eh I don't know anon, literally everything where I live is filled with extremists nowadays. We have thousands who want a dictatorship (these are the rightwinger nuts) and official-parties whose leaders openly want a single party system (these are commies), there are people who literally make their tumblr sjw views be known to all or who make homophobic and mysogynist comments at class.
These people may not be in the majority, but a lot of "normal" people agree with them at least partiy and end up polarizing things further.

And I mean you can see this outaide of the internet, which is fucking fantastic. Not.
>>
>>43914964
>Qu'ran says "don't set people on fire".
About that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9KZU_ZgwMI

>They also attack fellow muslims- the ONE group the Qu'ran says NOT to attack.
You know what group the Qu'ran DOES order them to attack? Hypocrites and apostates. Guess what category the "non-extremist" Muslims fall under? The ones that eat pork and drink wine and party and dress like westerners? Yeah...

>1984 is not "progressivist".
It spawned modern progressivism.

>The nazis were bad people, but they weren't edgelords.
What's the difference between bad people and edgelords, other than their willingness to back up their words with deeds?

>>43914993
>You're mentioning the Hadith - there's not even a single canon collection of that shared by the different branches of Islam.
But Hadith are arranged in terms of credibility. As good as all Muslims at least believe that the Sahih Hadith are credible sources. And even if we ignore the Hadith, there is more than enough poison in the Qu'ran alone.

Islam is poison, no wonder Hitler loved it and Voltaire despised it even more than he despised other religions.
>>
There's always evidence for why women shouldn't be frontline soldiers, but why is there none supporting it? Do people just not care because its not part of their narrative?
>>
>>43915040
>mmuh impotent male raeg
Come on man, this doesn't belong here, but you're being a special kind of dick. Are you an actual ass that gets mad when less opressed people don't share your views?
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1423527925355.jpg (28 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1423527925355.jpg
28 KB, 375x375
>>43910059
>Lower body strength is roughly equal across the genders

Compare male and female squat records and get back to be senpai
>>
>>43915111
>It spawned modern progressivism.
How? How could anyone read 1984 and decide that was a good system to implement?
>>
>>43915116
The main arguments are freedom to choose their careers and the fact that some women can reach the required standards.
To me personally that is good enough.
>>
>>43915160
I don't think there should need to be an "argument" or "evidence" why a certain demographic group should be allowed to serve. Just set the standards based on what's actually required, and anyone who meets that standard can join.
>>
>>43914616
>Doesn't know about change.org petitions by women to not allow anyone to give speeches at colleges that conflict with their worldview because they don't believe their views should be challenged at all because college is supposed to be their safe space hug box echo chamber
I too used to be this innocent.
>>
>>43915160
Any statistical findings to support women as soldiers though?
>>
>>43915116
I don't care. Player Characters are already fucking superhuman. Why waste time on simulating this particular bit of realism?
>>
File: 1412359332476.jpg (538 KB, 677x2422) Image search: [Google]
1412359332476.jpg
538 KB, 677x2422
>>43915186
>>
>>43915040
>this is /tg/
Yes it is. The board most renowed for going off on ridiculous tangents when shitty threads like this come up. Need I dig around for that screencap of the furry image ending in the discussion about the mathematics about the curviture of the earth, or some such shit?
But we'll complain about it not being about board games when it suits us. God forbid somebody explain to you why the term you used is completely incorrect when you use it incorrectly, when the term is being used incorrectly so often to the point that it actually has to be explained to you just so people will actually get a clue on what it means. That's just off-topic pedantry.

>Impotent Male Rage Acronym Party
Just learned what that word means, huh? Did someone allude to the effectiveness of your ballsack today?
>>
>>43915153
Fuck, you meant the novel 1984. I thought you were referring to May 1968. Fuck, it's late.
>>
>>43915186
Well there is, there is no objective ethics code that says "people should be able to choose to serve", it all depends on view points.
>>
>>43915160
>freedom to choose their careers
Sure, in the private sector. You're free to follow any career you want, as long as the rest of us are free to not subsidize it.
>>
>>43914486
>MRA Boogeyman
Are we tumblr now?
>>
>>43915246
>not privatizing the military

>>43915206
Not really, I'm not aware of anything that supports them as a better alternative to men. I've heard people argue that they would be more humane during occupations, less prone to rape and abuses. But then again, looking at gitmo guarda I'm not really sure that's true at all.
>>
>>43915267
>tumblr Boogeyman
Are we /pol/ or r/MensRights now?
>>
>>43915285
>privatizing the military
Sure, if you really want to go all-in on the cyberpunk distopia.
>>
>>43915321
That's the spirit anon.
>>
What happens when the only things that make men superior to women can be more efficiently done with robots?
>>
>>43915160
I really don't have patience for people who put their selfish whims ahead of the good of the fighting force they join. Sucks too, because they will require 1000x as much effort to adapt men-only services to women as well, not to mention all the morale damage to infantry units from feminists constantly accusing everyone around them of rape.
>>
>>43915289
...You're doing it again.

You know how few MRAs there are, right? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're an MRA.
>>
>>43915285
Not necessarily an alternative, but there has to be some measurable aspect that they are able to perform at the same level as men, or above. Of course there are some practical benefits that are pretty situational like being able to interrogate women when religious beliefs prevent them from talking with men.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.